Joe Jonas On Singing Personal Love Song

More beauty under.

• Hibz.

lol. give him a break, everyone has their own way of speaking/explaining things. to call him “slow” is just stupid and rude.

anyway, I’m glad he spoke about Just In Love. that was the track that really caught my ear for some reason.
    nice going Joe. :D

• lydiawow

I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Andromeda2002 on–s’e’ek’c’ou’ga’r.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!
    Taylor Swift is the most talented songwriter of anyone else mentioned on this website.

Does Joe have a learning disablity of some sort?? This is a serious question. He just comes off like so slow or dumb in so many interviews when he’s by himself. Nick was the brains of the JB’s… course can’t say that now since he’s got a GRANDMA GIRLFRIEND… maybe’s he’s touched too.

• JoeHoe15

Jut In Love With You is really my most fav. of his songs at the moment. ;)

You ignorant, senseless, stupid fucking bitch! The sooner someone invents something on the internet where you can punch someone in the face through the screen the better. I won’t even utter a word in Joe’s defense because I don’t need to – you are the idiot with a desperate need for a lesson in humility. In the meantime just …. fuck off …

• oceanUP

By the way he’s describing the song I don’t think of anyone else BUT Demi. Camilla broke his heart, and by reports I remember that his relationship with Ashley wasn’t all that serious. Soooo, no I don’t think he was “just in love with her”.

“Just in Love is about where um where there’s somebody that they messed up and um you wanna do everything in your power to forget that person and be so mad at them but yet those feelings inside of you are so so strong and you can’t help but love that person and a lot of people go through that and it’s frustrating sometimes but that just how it is and I feel like at the end of the day it’s a happy song at the end of the day cause it’s talking about even through the bad even through the flaws i still love you and that’s what people say is true love and that’s what the majority of the song is about”

Joe Jonas on Just In Love With You

1D sucks so stfu!

• Disco.Is.Dead

Hello ?

• Disco.Is.Dead

SO MANY 1D ICONS ;3
    and lol. I sit through ever fucking selena and jonas post. Get over it.

• xGottaLoveOU?

Awe <3
    he is so cute :)

• Firework

NiallOfficial
    ITS NIALL BITCH!! HAHA
    web • 6/21/11 12:04 PM

• Untouchable

why are we talking about 1D

• Disco.Is.Dead

NiallOfficial
    ITS NIALL BITCH!! HAHA
    web • 6/21/11 12:04 PM
    ~~~

He said that in some video rofl.

• Firework

NiallOfficial
    found myself watching camp rock! @ddlovato is soo cute!!
    web • 6/18/11 11:56 PM

I’m guessing they met at the Britney concert

• Firework

Jun 29, 2011 @ 05:30 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    NiallOfficial
    ITS NIALL BITCH!! HAHA
    web • 6/21/11 12:04 PM
    ~~~

He said that in some video rofl.

Do you remember which :P?
    He said fucking in this one video he’s the only one I’ve heard curse lol

• Firework

Jun 29, 2011 @ 05:30 pm
    Untouchable said:
    why are we talking about 1D

cuz we want to

• Disco.Is.Dead
  • Disco.Is.Dead

Do you remember which :P?
    He said fucking in this one video he’s the only one I’ve heard curse lol
    ~~

He said “its britney bitch”
    I’m trying to remember.. ahah

• Untouchable

la la la la la

• Firework

Why is it dead are there other posts

So hopefully now the Jemi fans will accept that the quote that was floating around that made it seem like “Just in Love” was about Demi was FAKE. Where he supposedly said it was about a girl that needed him and he wasn’t there for them. A Jemi fan on twitter made that quote up.

It’s obvious from what he said here that it’s about Camilla or Ashley. Probably Ashley. Cause I don’t think Camilla messed up and he took her back. I think she just dumped him…

• Noo_Idea

He wrote that song before the break up with Ashley.

_____________________________________

YOU’RE A HORRIBLE PERSON, THERE WAS NO NEED FOR IT!!!

BEAUTIFUL

• memi trumps sel

now I know why I like a Joe Jonas song! Chris helped write it!

• jonasbrothersonedirection

Hurry up One Direction, release your debut album already. Can’t wait to hear it.

• Keepitreal