Teen Choice Awards 2011 NOMINEES

mieljj

Airs Sunday, August 7 @ 8PM ET/PT on FOX. Vote HERE. Full list under!

Choice Music: Male Artist

Sofia Vergara, Modern Family

Choice TV: Male Scene Stealer
Chris Colfer, Glee
Rico Rodriguez, Modern Family
Mark Salling, Glee
Eric Stonestreet, Modern Family

whats that supposed to mean?

• ImNotAnnoying

Great, Selena has 6 nominations for a talent she has none of. A+ teen choice.

Demiandmileylove said:
    Sorry but why is Selena on it that much ?! she can’t sing .. sorry for all the Selena fans i’m one of them but she can’t sing !
    FINALLY! Someone who has the same opinion as me!

• Demiandmileylove

Everythingyournot said:

if joe jonas can be on there then so can selena

What do you mean ??! Joe has a bit better live voice then Selena has … and i don’t even like Joe that muhc as i love Selena !

• Everythingyournot

why do theey keep putting lady gaga in stuff…shell win and not even go

OH SHUT UP!

• Katie

ALLSTAR WEEKEND! Those are my boys, everyone go vote for them! :D

• Demiandmileylove

FINALLY! Someone who has the same opinion as me!

Haha ,

VOTE FOR ALLSTAR WEEKEND!
    (Choice Music: Love Song)

• Everythingyournot

im not talking about voice. im talking about in general. joes in for see no more and the videos not even out out. singing or not selenas songs are somewhat hits. even if she cant sing. shes only has 2nominations for songs. and with her band. i dont think its that big of a deal

• Everythingyournot

moving on… how can they put eminem and nicki in the same catogory..thats ganna be hard

• Everythingyournot

aww demi supporting sels new album
    DELENA!

Great Selena is there. -____- She can’t even sing.

Anyways,Joe<33 YAY! I hope he wins both awards!! :)

This the nominess are always the same, and no offence i thought HM was done awhile ago, & demi quit SWAC, :s

so thats why her songs always are top in itunes or something

• girlss_gossip

haven’t you guys notice that selena wins no matter what,,.
    every award show she is nominated she was has to win something!…

I love how both Taylor and Joe are nominated in the category Choice Break-Up Song.

• Everythingyournot

haven’t you guys notice that selena wins no matter what,,.
    every award show she is nominated she was has to win something!…
    not the MMVA

• peacelovehearts

If Dianna Agron doesn’t win…
    I’m throwing my tv out the window.

• Gabby22

JOE JONAS

No Miley, lol NOW I KNOW ITS RIGGED,,

YOU WANT HER NOMINATED WHEN SHE HASN’T EVEN RELEASED ANYTHING THAT YEAR?

Stan much?

You complete me.

My favorite quote ever is “Miley Cyrus was caught smoking pot in. At least now we can say that she’s had a hit in 2010″

Miley fans are delusional. They think that because she is Miley, she should get nominated for every award.

The only award I can picture her winning would be at the Playboy Awards. Fucking whorebag

• peacelovehearts

Has it legitimately been a year already?!? O_O

• Demiandmileylove

• peacelovehearts

SmileForStevi said:
    i feel like Carrie Underwood and Luke Bryan wont win like they should because stupid Taylor Swift fans. Carrie and Luke are REAL country singers. They dont try to to cross over into POP. It sickens me how much Taylor wins. She’s so annoying.
    —————
    Carrie most definitely has pop songs. -__-

• PermanantDecemberXO

I think they nominated Miley just to give her a reason to go lol. Hannah Montana has been over.
    Everybody who was nominated deserved it :D
    The hardest ones are Choice TV Show: Comedy- Glee or Modern Family. I love them both and Choice Music: Single I love them all and Choice Break-Up Song- I love them all except Joe’s… It’s ok

• Everythingyournot

what a cute dog

my joseph adam!!
    gooooo

• Everythingyournot

if joe jonas can be on there then so can selena

Iam voting for kristen stewart she is the best but they should have nominated her in choice hottie!

HAVE YOUR HEARD ANY OF HER NEW SONGS?!!

• AcidPinkLemonade

Keepitreal said:

Lol thanks, is that good or bad? Cuz I love her
    —————————
    Good. I like Jessica Jarrell.

why is miley nominated? last time i checked HM ended ages ago…well i guess they had to nomnate her for something

I use to completely love her but then she started singing and I have this thing, where if you can’t really sing but you’re a recoding artist I can’t stand you.
    -shrugs-

You must hate every teen artist then. That must suck.

Why is Love you like a love song nominated It came out just some day’s ago?

Fuck this Shit. I’m out peace.

Keepitreal said:

AcidPinkLemonade said:

askashley said:

BTW, since when did Selena start getting so much hate? I remember a time when this site was full a Miley and Selena fans and very little Demi fans. But now, everyone’s all anti Selena? Then again, this blog is starting to be taken over by Beliebers now. *Hint Hint, Wink*
    ————————————–
    I’ve never liked her, but I see what you’re saying.
    -shrugs-

—————
    you must dislike 95% of all the current artists im guessing then

• Keepitreal

You must hate every teen artist then. That must suck.

Let me rephrase my statment…lets see how do I put this..If you completely SOUND LIKE SHIT LIVE, And you don’t even sound pleasant and you suck at singing your own damn song. I have no respect for you.

-shrugs-

—————-
    beyonce adele and christina aguilera are the only names the are coming up in my mind when you saay that

—————-

yep nearly every teen artist then

mileys nominated?! why? someone care to tell me?

Jun 29, 2011 @ 02:19 pm
    Keepitreal said:

You must hate every teen artist then. That must suck.

You must hate every teen artist then, unless you count singing live with autotune or a loud vocal track talent. They all suck live.

yep nearly every teen artist then

What? The mainly big artists are not teens. And no beyonce and usher when they aren’t dancing amd ect..atleast sound decent.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Keepitreal said:

——————————————-
    THIS.

• Keepitreal

Not as bad as selena gomez. They shouldn’t even have introduced her to a recording studio.

• Ranii

LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!!!!

Keepitreal said:

yep nearly every teen artist then

yeah! i don’t know hwy teen artists are getting soo much crap for their singing whenbig artists that have been aroung for like ever sound like cats being tortured

Keepitreal said:

——————-
    for me in this industry i think your bad when you become like britney

EMINEEMMM!!! <3

But i wish jackass was nominated for something just so they could be there lol.

the fact that miley is nominated for a show that is already over is also wrong. fuck you.

—————-
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Keepitreal

selena can sing…can you? if not stick it up your ass!

You idiot of course I can and better then her! qanna see?

Not everyone that doesn’t think she can sing can’t sing thereself.

• Keepitreal

Lol and fuck all you losers that are fighting over my opinion. Only a true idiot will do that.

have you tired that with a blazzing loud band behind you and running up and down a long ass stage with millions of FANS singing. if not, you shouldnt be talking so fuck you.

only a true idiot will answer back to keep there opinon ”right”.

this. is true.

• Keepitreal

Your excuse is invalid cuz even when she stands still she sounds like shit to me. So stfu cuz i’m not changing my mind about her being unable to sing.

Keepitreal said:

——————

no a true idiot would point out one individual when they know that the world is filled with them

• Flor

I agree with the most, I think selena is a great actor, and I like some of her songs but she doesn’t deserve to be nominated 6 times. I mean, some songs are good but she can’t sing. just DEAL WITH IT. Surprised that there’s only joe nominated, and I really hope that Harry Potter will win, I’m tired of twilight and the whole vampire thing

this. is true.

umm thought you should know that you copy and paste the persons comment you want to reply to in yur comment box thingymabob

doesnt make a difference. doesnt seem like you tired it? and im not trying to change your mind, im fighting for whats right and good. you sound like shit to me so fuck off.

I love khloe and Lamar!!

• Keepitreal

I’ve pointed out that I think miley can’t sing, the jonas brothers can’t sing, bella can’t sing, So umm, what was that you’re telling me? NVM it doesn’t matter rme.

nahh, dont feel like it

Jun 29, 2011 @ 01:57 pm
    Better then Revenge said:

but i am surprised that selena is not nominated for choice red carpet icon…food for thought

——————-

yeah i thought that also…she won that award for the past three years anywho

• sexonfire

(replying to this) – Jun 29, 2011 @ 02:59 pm
    You complete me.

——————
    no stupid , bcuz we used to see her nominated alot specially in these stupid awards shows
    fuck!!

• jilti

Jun 29, 2011 @ 03:10 pm
    sexonfire said:

wtf where is miley ?!!!! but anyways wish her to be nominated in more serious awards
    selena , justin , gaga , taylor will won everything shame

She didn’t release many things this year. I think next year is HER YEAR.

• sexonfire

Jun 29, 2011 @ 03:14 pm
    jilti said:
    Jun 29, 2011 @ 03:10 pm
    sexonfire said:

selena , justin , gaga , taylor will won everything shame

She didn’t release many things this year. I think next year is HER YEAR.
    —————-
    yes really i hope
    she got 2 movies and iam praying 4 new album
    miss her music

• jilti

Miley and Selena hosting the TCA, that would be interesting!!

• Keepitreal

Good. I like Jessica Jarrell.

• themilenator

Some of these nominations are really stupid….

• themilenator

Why is Enrique Iglesias nominated I know he’s a fantastic singer…but….HIS MUSIC IS SUPER SEXUALLY WHY ARE THEY HAVING TEENS VOTE FOR IT? THEY WANNA RING HIS BELLS I GUESS?

Uh this is the TEEN choice awards
    Teenagers know about sex and perform sex and all that shit
    This is not no clean cut Disney awards

• jilti

—————-
    yes really i hope
    she got 2 movies and iam praying 4 new album
    miss her music

—————-
    Yeah…I’m curious and anxious about what she will bring us.

Teen Choice Awards…. expect teens can vote for Hangover 2…wasn’t that movie rated R? WTF is this the 17 year old kid award show?
    + Did anyone ever go see Black Swan..I don’t know of anybody….

WOW, the whole animated tv shows are basically all Seth Mcfarlened? Now why did they go to other shows on other networks (like icarly) and not go get get some other cartoons from other channels? This thing is ridged and i think icarly only got on so they wouldn’t get attack by its huge fanbase (and because it deserved to win)

Why was Demi nominated for a show that’s been over for like a year now and MOVED ON without her? Damn, Tiffany Thornton should have been nominated and not Demi.

________

17 year olds are teens too dumbass.

• Always right

You’re all missing the point!!!! Who cares about Miley, Bieber, and Selena?!

The Vampire Diaries are totally rocking this award show. They have the most nominations.

Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Katerina Graham, Joseph Morgan, and Michael Trevino!

By the way Oceanup, you’re missing Trevino. He was nominated for Male Scene Stealer

• Always right

I forgot Paul Wesley!!! Agh! Paul Wesley from TVD was also nominated.

________

17 year olds are teens too dumbass.
    I know, but in order to buy/ see “R” rated movies like “Hangover 2″ /and buy violent video games(another example) you have to be 17 and up. That’s why I made a joke that the voting must only be for 17 years old since anyone younger technically shouldn’t be watching those things without parents consent. Thus, me being confused as to how they ended up in a teen’s voting show….

• evanescence

I hope Demi wins.

What teens watch Hawaii Five-O and Burn Notice…I never hear anything about those shows ever…Do people even watch them?

and I think the only reason they put Demi up their is to have Miley and Demi fans fight it out for drama.and NEITHER SHOULD BE THERE. Miley’s show has been over for a while now and Demi quite hers a few months ago. They shouldn’t even be up there!!! Another Disney show like “Good Luck Charlie” or the Nick show “BTR” could have been nominated instead!!

This thing is a rip off. I see a lot of Vampire tards voting Shitty Twilight and Vampire Daries….

why isnt camp rock 2 nominated…???

• Amanda

for me Demi is the best singer of the Disney’s girls, and who says “selena is good in what she does” HAHA, go on youtube and watch she sings A Year Without Rain on People’s choice awards. lolol just watch and laugh.

evanescence said:

I hope Demi wins.
    __________

me too (:, she deserves.

• Amy

Joe Jonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

so whos hosting this years teen choice awards??/

• S.A.J

selena gets to where she gets by what she does, not by who she dates or is friends with.

And I’m a pink pinapple…
    Look, I like Selena well enough, she’s pretty, and out of the Disney controlling, over-written scripts I bet she’d be a great actress. But, she can’t sing. And face it, the only reason she gets so much publicity is because of who she dates; Taylor Lautner, Nick Jonas, Justin Bieber…
    Like I said, I like Selena well enough as an actress, but she’s a famewhore. Live with it.

• :/

Big Time Rush should’ve been nominated, I mean they actually deserved it.

• askashley

Jun 29, 2011 @ 04:59 pm
    ==
    The Same reason why Lady Gaga and KAty Perry were nominated at the KCA’s. And People say Miley’s too much for kids these days. LOL!

yeah, where the fuck is pretty little liars?!?

pretty little liars wasn’t a nominee for anything at all…….that sucks

yeah and justin bieber was a real villain in CSI. like so not!!! and by the way, where’s harry potter?

Iknow this is random but……. BONES AND CHUCK FOREVER!!!

Iknow this is random but……. BONES AND CHUCK FOREVER!!!

• Wahhh

WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP! we have bigger shit to deal with!!! Like the fact that PRETTY LITTLE LIARS wasn’t nominated?!?!? The fuck is this…. Fuck you teen choice awards.

dude.. why is selena nominated like 5 times in the music category… outside of the disney fan group, no one know her music. RIGGED

• iSpeak4mE

Whine and bash Selena all you want, that won’t change the fact that she’s been nominated xD. Have fun wasting your time!

Besides, haters only make her and her fanbase stronger. Now more than ever I will be voting for her. Because you know what? She does deserve Choice TV Actress: Comedy. She’s the only Disney “comedian” I can stand when against the likes of Miley who over-exaggerates and has the dumbest facial expressions -_-, and Demi Lovato with her ginormous grinning… O_o. (Not hating, I actually like Demi & Miley. As artists.) As for the other nominees, I find iCarly and their characters/actors annoying, and I’m not familiar with Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory.

I will most definitely vote for “Who Says” for Choice Music Single, because that’s the only song from the list I think holds true meaning. (Other than Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way”… however that’s been linked to pauperism). “Who Says” is not only empowering, but also relatable. Regardless if you think Selena can or can’t sing, the song itself is very well done and deserves recognition.

The other nominated categories will be going to someone else that I think really deserve it :).

Selena may not be the best teen singer, but she works hard for what she’s getting. It’s not like she’s just sitting back and doing nothing. She’s attempting to learning how to play instruments (which can take time for a lot of people), co-write, learn Spanish for her Spanish fans, all for the sake of her music career. Yea her good looks, sense of fashion, and current boy doesn’t hurt either, but it’s also her hard work and dedication that’s keeping her “in”.

And honestly? Even with all the hating, she’s STILL managing to live her dream. And that, my dear haters, is why she will always be better than you. :)

Have a fabulous day!

Demiandmileylove said:
    FINALLY! Someone who has the same opinion as me!
    haha love ya

joe jonas should win, he’s the best break up song ever, and he sings it beautiful, we love you joe jonas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who want be there? Nick J. He never goes to those awards show anymore. Becaause the shows are all rigged.

• PermanantDecemberXO

I don’t think Selena stands a chance this year. She nominated against amazing artist if she wins something I will bust a cap on the 7th

Wanna know why Bridget mendler wasn’t nominated? No one kNows who the fuck she is! And do u seriously watch victorious? That’s like my 7 year old cousins favorite show

she knows how to sing, if not, her songs wouldnt keep selling out or her concerts!

Where the hell is pretty little liars!?!?

are you just mad cause miley didnt get nominated for much?

whats up your ass?

EVERYONE SUCKS LIVE!!!! dumbass.

you need to fuck yourself. thats how sad your life is.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

i’m def voting for my bby joseph<3 but 6 nominations for selena really??? she SUCKS singing live and it’s just a terrible sight. she’s not a bad actress it’s just her singing ugh! but good job joe:)

• Better then Revenge

why soo much hate
    selena is nominated get over it
    there are worse people i can think of that are getting nominated , but anywho i don’t understand why it is such a big deal i know nearly all of you here will try to make sure selena doesn’t win anything which i find disgusting

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

You know Justin is just going to win every category he’s nominated for because of his obsessed fans, they’ll just vote for him not the people who really have talent.

AGREED

• askashley

No Pretty Little Liars noms? FUCK EM!
    No Victorious Noms? Fuck Em Again!
    None For Bridgit Mendler?
    *Britney SPears Voice; Fuck You, Fuck You, and Fuck you and I’M OUT!

Yeah for Miley, Demi, Selena and My IDOL MR. Timberlake !!!

• Estefania…

At least Miley and Bieber Are hosting :D

• AcidPinkLemonade

Estefania… said:

At least Miley and Bieber Are hosting :D
    ——————————————–
    Has that been comfirmed? Wikipedia says Selena and Justin.

• askashley
  • Better then Revenge

• askashley

Can we take a moment to speak abt the hypocrisy & dumbassness that is Demi Lovato?? I love how she tweeted something abt “it’s funny how ppl come crawling back…” Isn’t she the one tryna be all buddy-buddy with Selena again when it’s obvious that Selena doesn’t give a shit?? & DEATH at her following the JoBros & Miley again…..

#BITCH-GO-SIT-IN-YO-CORNER
    ==
    a prime example of what happens when u listen to too make people that assume things that they have no proof of.

thats exactly what i thought. O_o

IM SO HAPPY DEMI IS NOMINATED THOUGH, but if she doesnt win. i’ll go crazy -.-

wasnt eclipse nominated last year :s
    seriously there should be a one year limit to movie nominations and album nominations

yay supernatural!

• Better then Revenge

i hope adele wins Female Artist

• ashton

wait who’s hosting? miley and bieber? ;o

• Keepitreal

Here is how selena’s acceptance speech will sound.

*shocked because in her mind she knows she can’t sing. “Oh my gawwd..*looks around the room and at her band in awe that she made the music category. “I can’t believe I won this amazing award.” Almost in tears.” I Just wanna thank my fans because they gave me everything and I wouldn’t be anywhere without them. And my band even tho they barely do anything.” Smiles.”And all the people I love and care about,” Winks at justin.” My fans are supertars! Thank you for buying my album and giving me money! Goodnight!.” Walks off stage and the scene follows.

• askashley

i could’ve sworn SWAC was over and that Demi isn’t on disney anymore

i could’ve sworn that SWAC & HM was over

You guys realize this is the TCA, it’s not like it’s a huge award show like the Grammy’s, it target for mostly kids, so really it’s no biggie that Selena is nominated for her music, & tbh music is doing pretty good right now and a lot of people are enjoying it.

Cool

• Everythingyournot

yay ppl need to hating
    say yay for the ppl u love
    not boo to the ppl you hate
    damn just smh
    sont like selnea dont fucking vote…

• GreekJonasFan

no jonas?? (only joe actually but not the 3 of them?) = boring awards

• Untouchable

if selena wins the script then haha haha..that would suck b**ls

how come selena’s there 4 evrythng .
    i understand her show . but then cmon love song .. her song suxxx .. n she has 2 be voted 4 evrythng … whn she dsnt evn knw how 2 sing !!!
    ghh

n y is there always taylor swift in the female artists there r other singers tooo !! :@

The fact that Selena is considered as an artist is just wrong. I miss the old TCAs

selena can sing…can you? if not stick it up your ass!

Vote For Miley :) and why is selena ?? selena CANT sing¡¡ -.-

• JoeHoe15

Break-Up Song: SEE NO MORE
    Male Hottie: JOE JONAS

Vote for Joe everyday!! ;)

shut the fuck up, shes great and that what makes her win awards.

That’s not true there are plenty of awards Selena doesn’t win, but she does win a lot for KCA & TCA, but hello it’s a kids awards, it makes sence why

Wtf why the hell is justin bieber in TV villian category????? I used to love CSI then he came on a killed the show for me….shame -_-

havent you heard her own reason why she decided to be a group. same thing of what your saying

• memi trumps sel

Why the heck is Selena up for best group? Everyone knows She’s not actually in a group . And why wasnt leighton meester up for anything for gossip girl? She is better than blake in my opinion. Oh well atleast Miley and demi are both up for something.

• ItsLewLew

i’m so happy for Allstar Weekend!

Great deals at DailyUpdate.com

• ItsLewLew

i’m so happy for Allstar Weekend!

Great deals at DailyUpdate.com

• StayForTheRose

Remind me again why Selena is nominated for something that has to do with singing…fake show…

remind me again why mileys nominated for a show that’s over?

• peacelovehearts

Jun 29, 2011 @ 12:21 pm
    girlss_gossip said:
    haven’t you guys notice that selena wins no matter what,,.
    every award show she is nominated she was has to win something!…

—————-
    Only the kids vote award shows…
    None of legitimacy.

Snooki

• Keepitreal

I sound like shit but selena doesn’t? Lmao rofl rofl rofl now I know i’m wasting my time with you. I now think selena fans are dumb bitch ass bitches Lmaooo you are too funny. Really i’m dying of laughter. Thank you for the laugh I appreciate it.

your just a concieted ass bitch. but its okay, whatever makes you happy or whatever thinking that your cool and can sing…keep it coming. and if im wasting your time than apprently you shouldnt answer but still you do…hmmm. and your welcome, your singing or whatever you call it got a laugh outta me ;) fu.

no Miley=no TCA

no miley=alotta more people because they can be around people who are better than strippers

no Miley = no TCA

selena has alot of nominations because shes good at what she does. DURRRR.

ewe why does Selena have so many nominations. I don’t hate her like a lot of ppl seem to, but I do dislike her at times. I don’t think she’s deserving of all of those. The only reason why she was nominated is because of her popularity & mediabuzz this year. Teen Choice used to be my favorite awards show, but now it’s rigged & shitty like the rest of them…

• Everythingyournot

i thought HM and SWAC was over…

No Miley, lol NOW I KNOW ITS RIGGED,,

mileyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am predicting Justin winning in his catagory- He has no competition!

i hate beiber
    he needs to go home already

Joe Jonas <33

• Better then Revenge

Jun 29, 2011 @ 02:02 pm
    askashley said:

i thought the same thing when i first came here…but itsnot just beliebers its sometimes some mileys fans or just some random hater

• AcidPinkLemonade

@keepiteal

Was that you in the youtube video?

rigged

the rock catagory is a joke!
    onerepublic isnt even a rock group!
    paramore is just a scene band

They should change it up, these awards might as well be called the Disney awards tbh

• PLLloverrrrr<3

& why isn’t Pretty Little Liars voted for TV show Drama? Thats by far the best show on TV!

#BITCH-GO-SIT-IN-YO-CORNER

• ItsBlazeeBitch!

Demi and Miley are tenX better that fugly Selena so FUCK OFF!

• Gabby22

Joe Jonas!!!!! I’m so proud of him

• SmileForStevi

AcidPinkLemonade said:

@keepiteal

Was that you in the youtube video?
    Yea I looked a hot mess but yes it was lol

Yea I looked a hot mess but yes it was lol

more like a mess

• AcidPinkLemonade

askashley said:

————————————–
    I’ve never liked her, but I see what you’re saying.

• Just Smile

I hope Bieber isn’t gonna win too many awards.

• xGottaLoveOU?

JOE <33 :D
    & agreed, Selena? Wow.

• copymonster

shitting on selena again, i see. selena’s awesome. ’nuff said

• AcidPinkLemonade

Keepitreal said:
    Yea I looked a hot mess but yes it was lol
    ——————————————–
    You sound exactly like her. (Jessica Jarrell)

Selena is nominated for Choice Female Hottie and Miley isn’t. Excellent pick TCAs! Selena is smoking hot! Miley is wet dog not.

Choice Music: Male Artist

Ed Westwick, Gossip Girl

Choice TV: Female Scene Stealer
    Katerina Graham, The Vampire Diaries

Choice TV: Male Scene Stealer
    Chris Colfer, Glee

• Keepitreal

I’m voting but not right now. Later on. That shit is all the way in august.

Demi and Miley are tenX better that fugly Selena so FUCK OFF!

someone got anger issuess… and selena’s not ugly. shes pretty and good at what she does.

Why the fuck does every topic on this website turn into a Miley-thon?

It’s bad enough that one of the questions that you have to ask when you register for this site is if you are a Niley fan or not. That’s bullshit.

AcidPinkLemonade said:

Keepitreal said:
    Yea I looked a hot mess but yes it was lol
    ——————————————–
    You sound exactly like her. (Jessica Jarrell)
    Lol thanks, is that good or bad? Cuz I love her

they felt bad for miley so they nominated her for atleast one. hhahaha!

(replying to this) – Jun 29, 2011 @ 02:59 pm

You complete me.

i agree !!! and Famewhore Award for Selena !!!

i agree !!! and Famewhore Award for Selena !!!

on wikipedia the say the air date for the 2011 teen choice awards is justin beiber and selena gomez hahaha

AcidPinkLemonade said:

askashley said:

————————————–
    I’ve never liked her, but I see what you’re saying.
    -shrugs-

• sexonfire

selena , justin , gaga , taylor will won everything shame

• breeze

I just love how everyone keeps asking why Selena has been nominated so much >.< Anyways, I’m happy for her and I’ll be even more if she wins.