Aaron ‘Michael Jackson Gave Me Cocaine’

aaron-carter-cocaine

Aaron Carter told OK! magazine about his relationship with Michael Jackson: ‘I never talked about it.. This is the first time. I do.. I miss Michael.. & I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did..

But I was also troubled about what he did to me.. He gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.’ As for drugs? ‘He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff.. We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone.

I felt weird about that and other stuff.. We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behavior bothered me a lot. And then my mother called the police.’

Yeah, that’s why the accusers dad committed suicide not long after MJs death. That’s why the FBI followed him for some 16 years and found nothing. Do your research before you spew your bullshit.

How about you do your research MJ said he SLEPT IN BED WITH CHILDREN.

FUCKING PEDO. 50 year old men do not sleep in bed with 10 year olds. You act like this is fucking normal.

this is huge bullshit. people only do this to Michael for damn money. let him rest in peace , he obviously didn’t get any peace on earth.

he got lots of rest on earth. Usually with 10 year old boys in bed.

• Figaro

How about you do your research MJ said he SLEPT IN BED WITH CHILDREN.

___________________

Enough with your bullshit, his accusers were out for money and you know it. And if you actually did your research, you’d have some actual substance to your response. Going with this meth-addicted washed up jokes word over a jurys just proves that you have no real concept of the world, or how it works. If Aarons mother really called the police, we would have known earlier, say 6-8 years ago…when leeching onto MJs fame for attention & money was en vogue.

• Coolkid.

Pedobear approves!

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

I did things with him that nobody else did..

Ummmmm what??? Am I the only one that was repulsed by this?

• Mackenzie

I wouldn’t be too curious about the details. This guy is obviously manipulating the media and the public. We seriously don’t know and probably won’t know whatever/if anything went on with Michael Jackson.
    Aaron’s word, though, is simply not strong enough, all things considered.

Yes, because OK is SUCH a reliable source. You little punk. Say it now that he’s dead. You better hope Janet doesn’t hear about this.

• Haylie

WTF PEOPLE.

The Guy Is Dead,Grow Some Respect.
    Aaron Is A Fucking Has-Been & A Tottal FameWhore.

For Those Who Say ‘Ohh,He Slept With 10 Year Olds’ That Never Happened & The Court Agrees With Me. If It Actully Did Then He’d Be In Jail In Like 2005.They’re All Rumors & Some People Are Dumb Enough To Fall Foe Them.Real Sad,Get A Fucking Life & Leave The Man ALONE.

this is so fake. Stop making up lies about mj. .let him rest in peace! Aaron your a washed up celeb no one wants to hear your fake lies.

why did he wait until now to say it?

• Krisi

and you’re telling everyone this NOW because…..? where have you even been in the last-oh i don’t know-YEARS!

leave THE DEAD alone you publicity freak!

• realistgangsta

dont believe anything that comes from a crackhead mouth

• lydiawow

I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Andromeda2002 on–s’e’ek’c’ou’ga’r.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!
    joe’s soo funny the start made me laugh :’) the video is AMAZING! i’m in love with it.
    Is this true? Sad how people always talk shit about others that have died. Just let the man rest in peace.

lol, “and then my mother called the police”

Guys, OK Magazine said that he said it. From what I’ve heard, OK usually lies. He probably didn’t even tell the magazine crap. Think about that.

• realistgangsta

—————
    preach

HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS VIDEO ;D http://youtu.be/ERkL6OjSSMQ

m said:

I knew MJ was a freaking pedophile. I mean its better to say this now when he’s dead since there will be no backlash on MJ. But he deserved to pay for his sins.
    _____________________

Haha Pwned =P

• PrettyYoungThing

Is this methhead serious?

Just last week, he was fighting over the right to get one of MJ’s jackets and making a big deal out of it to the media. Now that he can’t ride his brother’s coattails anymore, he’s gotta ride MJ’s to keep himself relevant? PLEASE.

And LOL at the fact that this is the same mother he sued and spoke so so so much crap about for the last ten years? The drugs Michael himself abused were not street drugs, but prescription drugs and painkillers–he even went to rehab for it in the early 90s. So that’s pretty well-known.

The cocaine Aaron was doing at the time must have been self-supplied.. seriously. He’s been off the deep-end for a while and has been bashing celebrities left and right to try and keep his name out there.

Get the fuck out of here with this mess. Plus, who the fuck is Aaron Carter anyway.

• xFireBomb

This is total BS. Aaron Carter is a friggin low life who will do and say ANYTHING for publicity. Idiot -_-

Ah, M is a Miley fan. What a motherfucking surprise.

LIES, LIES. LIES.
    I guess that is a coincidence that this bastard is releasing a single/album, whatever, and he is bankrupt.

Aaron your a liar and a famewhore why didn’t you say this stuff when he was alive huh??? yea sorry to let you know that no one gives a crap about you anymore but you dont have to make up lies about MJ, hopefully he haunts you in your sleep

just leave michael alone! let him rest in peace ffs
    aaron is just looking for attention, like why would he bring it up NOW? they obviously can’t do anything..
    -__-

GO BACK TO REHAB YA LITTLE SHIT AND SHUT YOUR FAMEWHORE MOUTH

• ceeeral

the man is dead for crying out loud. wtf would people still make shit up about him!?
    let the man rest in fucking peace -.-

Ever wondered if Aaron’s dysfunctional family life had anything to do with it? Ever wondered if Aaron’s M.I.A career has anything to do with it? Ever wondered if…? fun game. hmm, what else, ever wondered what the world would be like if we were forced to tell the truth, all the time? In short, we can all speculate, but we’ll never know the answers to most questions regarding MJ’s personal life. If it’s true, Aaron should be speaking with a therapist not a journalist, if it’s not, Aaron should still keep the therapist number handy.

OK Magazine. That’s all you need to know. Bad magazine. But they are smart because they know how stupid people are and they use that to their advantage.

• stop hating

Woow its funnny that alll ya’ll thjink you know Aaron carter personally when you don’t at all and people can keep things in for so long and after they die come clean and say the truth it better to be said now than when he was alive cause if aaron would of said this when mj was alive wooow he would have more haters on his butt cause I am sure mj was like in his 30’s when aaron was 15 and for a 30 somthing years old man gives a child drugs and wine that’s bad and soooo wrong so all who think u really know MJ just because ur a fucking fan don’t mean u really know him he could have done that

I HIGHLY doubt Michael Jackson even knew who this kid was.

• Bloomx

I think it’s rude to say “MJ was on drugs – he was stupid and twisted!”
    He was addicted to prescription drugs that his doctor freely prescribed to him for money.
    Lots of people deal with this everyday, not only MJ. It’s very serious, and prescription drugs are the first most abused drugs {second is Marajuana}

It’s sick that Aaron would tell lies to bring attention to himself.

• Cesi.

Yeah, bitch, spit on his memory, why not. I really hate these kind of people.

• britt

mann he needs to go bk to rehab. whats a dick. why bring this up now? money grabbing? attention seeking? yes aarron we know noone gives a shit about you, so now your tryna reign on a dead mans parade for a bit of publicity. its people like this that piss me off when theres noone to defend michael. fuck you aarron carter, fuck you. lost all respect.

whatever liar

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

Umm, I read that Michael and Freddie Mercury ended a long-term friendship because Freddie used drugs, so I doubt that MJ would be giving them to some young celebs.

• keseay

aaron carter has always been full of bull sh*t

• HappinessisEverything…

I dont think I believe that..Micheal did
    not seem like the guy that would hand out drugs to a kid he had a good relationship with. Even after when that doctor gave him the pills/drugs!

Wow. This guy is very desperate for fame. He use to be popular but than when it finally kicked in that nobody cares about Aaron Anymore he decides to make something up to get some attention. Really if Michael did do that you would hear about that right because of Aaron Carter being famous at the time and Michael being famous? but did you hear about it?? no! Also what took him soo long to suddenly admit that? The police searched Michaels house, records and EVERYTHING and they found NOTHING! NOTHING! Michael had other people in his house like his maids and stuff and how come they didnt notice anything like that? How come Michael didnt do anything like that with Muculay Culkin? Also when your 15 you know how to say NO and should know the dangers. If he did do anything like that Aaron was WILLING to he wouldnt be forced. If he was a younger kid he wouldnt know better but he did. I find Aarons “story” to be very false. If it were true he would of given much more detail. Way to go Aaron you once again ruined MJ. What a nice FRIEND! Ohh guess what! I met Scooby doo last night and i drank vodka with him and played nintendo wii with the teletubbies! Thats how stupid Aarons lie is. I bet Aaron and Michael didnt even know each other and hes just making the whole thing up. Nice try jerk!

• AcidPinkLemonade

Selena Gomez > michael jackson
    ———————–
    HAHAHAHA…no.

• practicewhatyoupreach

@stophatin: your “point” would have been more effective if you took your own advice – not jumping to conclusions. While you’re right, no one here (probably) knows Aaron, the same can be said for you not knowing Mj, and not having the right to act like you do.it goes both ways.

-_- sigh

Aaron’s word is a comfort to a fool.
    Michael Jackson was disturbed to an unknown degree, and Aaron is troubled to a level that can be treated. Get help, Aaron. Nick, go get your brother!

Another boy Michael Jackson got away with molesting I see. Touched his Penis too I bet.No wonder Aaron is so f-up.

Jun 30, 2011 @ 08:33 am

we’ve know for a long time Michael Jackson was a boy molester. He probably raped other young boy child stars as well that will probably never tell the truth about it that and Michael Jackson paid them all off. Shame on them taking the payments though.

• Charlotte

Whatever, this kid is clearly on crack.

STFU, He’s burning in hell where he belongs. He’s a boy rapist and you know it.

• R.I.P MJ

wooow his dead and now you wanna bring that up .
    yo STFU and seat down at home and stop talking shit :@

• practicewhatyoupreach

• IAMNOTWHELMED

Oh Aaron stop telling lies x]

This is disgusting. The worst thing you can do is speak ill of the dead. I can’t believe this. If I were in MJ’s family, I would be mortified. This is terrible. SMH.

• Anonymously

STFU, he just wants the money of course to spread this lie everywhere

(replying to this) – Jun 30, 2011 @ 11:23 am
    Figaro said:

How about you do your research MJ said he SLEPT IN BED WITH CHILDREN.

___________________

MJ only got off because he used basically all his money to pay everyone off(Shame on them for taking the payments though). He did it 100%. The even had more damaging evidence that he did that was NEVER even let in.
    Funny how he made young boys drunk with something he they said he called “Jesus Juice” and some people didn’t believe them about it and then he dies and we hear how he had nicknames for all his drugs!

Having trillions of dollars can get you off of anything even when it’s the most sickest of crimes.

I find it funny people make fun of Aaron about how screwed up he is. Ever wonder maybe he’s screwed up because Michael molested him and got him doing drugs so he could make a 15 year old boy complaint to his demands? A lot of victims of assault get pretty screwed up in the end. I can see this being true.

You guys that are hating on MJ get a fuckin’ life

oh yeah sure, bullshit my ass.

It doesn’t equal guilt either.

• SavvySays

Maybe Aaron is lying, but MJ was a sick and twisted individual that like to share beds with children. His words. And he liked to spend an unhealthy amount of time with children. Michael wasn’t found not guilty because he was innocent. The state couldn’t gather enough evidence to prove a he sad/she said case. Reasonable Doubt does not equal innocence.

• Haylie

STFU.Grow Some Respect,The Guys Dead ..

• Keepitreal

Poor washed up teen star. You got addicted to cocaine while Michael was in pain and had to take drugs to feel better, was insecure about his appearance and wasn’t the best looking guy after so many surgery’s but is still selling millions of albums in his grave while you’re still living and got nothing..Yep this is a bullshit story.He’s just jealous lol.

the last time i heard anything about Aaron Carter was the big Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan “love triangle” thing like 7 years ago. Hes gone completely down hill and irrelevant so why they hell is he talking about this now???? It might have been big news if he spoke about it at that time, since he didnt this is probably bull sh*t

It was made up – he didn’t say Michael gave him coke.
    The magazine fabricated it.

• AcidPinkLemonade

._.

Sure he did.

lmao why on earth is he now sayng this lol umm at 15 i think you are mentally capable of saying No… i know i was

• Disco.Is.Dead

Aaaronnnn <3

Shut the fuck up Aaron.

• copymonster

should i believe this.

What an ass! Ugh…anything for publicity!

wtf?

This came out as a fabricated story – he didn’t even say michael gave him cocaine, only wine.

fame whore
    we have to get used to people like that
    some people just dont understand and truly havent taken the time to know mj
    I really hat hollywood and fame hungry stars like people from reality shows
    who cares about kims k butt x ray

• copymonster

that’s not really.. uhm, i don’t know. but he shouldn’t have said this after MJ’s death. like, why now.

• m

• Figaro

m said:

_____________________

and that’s why your a miley fan

Jun 30, 2011 @ 08:25 am
    m said:
    Officially, you’re the biggest asshole on this board. Congrats, thats a marvelous feat.

Watch out for shit you say about people who are defenseless and when you don’t have all facts and base your opinions off of heresay…Shit will come back to you.

Thanks for being an asshole. You deserve to be fucking date raped yourself, ignorant bitch.

• xGottaLoveOU?

Seriously, do yourself a favor and get the heck off!

who gives a fuck if he’s dead
    he wouldn’t be if he wasn’t a druggie (and they showed the crime thing on tv how he was addicted to pills if anyone decides to tell me some research shit)

Selena Gomez > michael jackson

• Mackenzie

Aaron, oh Aaron…SMH. I don’t have any respect for people like Aaron Carter at all. Why wait until the very person that can defend this is gone; gone forever and unable to defend himself. This is ridiculous.
    Aaron just joins a long list of people who have awoken from their temporary amnesia to reveal sordid stories that can never be confirmed. Plus, the dudes career has sunk further than the titanic! If that’s not an incentive to make up/remember a Michael Jackson claim, I don’t know what is.
    Have some class Aaron- literally, go to college, get some therapy and try to be a self-respecting human being.
    This guy is waaay too old for this immature, reckless public confession.

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

Why does this not surprise me?

• Emelie

Gosh, let Michael rest in peace -_-
    Aaron Carter’s pathetic.

• Monster27

Aaron is an attention whore. He needs to clean up his act and start making music, or just get a normal job and stop talking to rag mags. As for MJ rip. To be honest he was only screwed up because of his sudden and lasting fame and family mainly his father. He hung out with kids because he had no childhood ,but whatever had been done to them or not cannot be justified. Actions speak louder than words in those cases..

I agree and all the people screaming at us for our opinions would have NEVER stood up for MJ if he was alive.

STOP lying people just have to bring micheal jackson up because he was SO famous and those who beleive in this are stupid cause MJ allways fed the poor people helped the sick ones and shared the gift of love now poeple that haven’t had enough have to kill him once again, MICHEl DID NOTHING BUT GOOD TO THE WORLD AND COCAIN IS THE LAST THING HE WOULD EVER BE GIVING ANYONE SICK PEOPLE!! STOP THE RUMOUR I HOPE THAT GAY FEELS NOTHING BUT REGRET AND PAIN FOR TELLING THAT HORRIBLE LIE AND U KNOW WHAT I DIDN’T EVEN READ THE ARTICLE CAUSE I KNOW THAT THERE’S NOTHING BUT LIES!!

• xFireBomb

_____________________

—————————————-
    ^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he would never do such a thing