Nick Jonas Delta Goodrem Les Mis Couple

deltajtj
jonas_eyeprime_164

More pictures @ EyePrime! Is Delta taller than Nick?

• Anonymous1

Lmfao. Nick was in france and london for 2 weeks with virtually no sightings but the paparazzi only seem to “catch” him with Delta. These 2 are so obnoxious, esp Nick. I hope the 5 fans he has left wake up and realize what a tool and liar he is. And he’s looking sooooo ugly with the short hair.

• Everythingyournot

honesty their more annoying the jelena

• Everythingyournot

i like hes short black hair

• WakaWakaEhEh

WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?!?!!?

Jun 30, 2011 @ 12:39 pm

those are some sick people following/hanging around this sick relationship.

lol

I’ve seen a crowd of typical Jonas fans and 80% of you are fat little girls and all of you are totally devoid of any individual style wearing your teenie uniforms to conform with each other. It’s no wonder you feel threatened by a beautiful woman like Delta … like any of you would ever stand a chance of getting with any of them. She’s gorgeous and talented and you’re mad with jealousy …. at least admit it.

SHE IS NOT ONLY TALLERSHE IS WAY TOO OLD FOR HIM!

SHE IS NOT ONLY TALLER SHE IS WAY TOO OLD FOR HIM!

honesty their more annoying the jelena

I think its because even if Juslena didn’t call the paps, paps would follow them anyways since they’re the it couple right now. However, Paps wouldn’t give a shit about Delta OR nick. They’re not in the gossip mags like Juslena and Miley. People just don’t care.

‘ve seen a crowd of typical Jonas fans and 80% of you are fat little girls and all of you are totally devoid of any individual style wearing your teenie uniforms to conform with each other. It’s no wonder you feel threatened by a beautiful woman like Delta … like any of you would ever stand a chance of getting with any of them. She’s gorgeous and talented and you’re mad with jealousy …. at least admit it.——–

The Nelta stan has arrived.

a) I am NOT a jonas brothers fan

b) why would someone feel threatened by a woman who looks 10 years old than she actually is

c) black don’t crack and i’m aging gracefully :)

THIS 2 DON’T MATCH!!!

SHE LOOKS LIKE HIS MOM LOL

THEY NOT GONNA LAST, THIS IS NOT A FOREVER THING!!!

• jt

Jun 30, 2011 @ 12:39 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

honesty their more annoying the jelena

yes i couldn’t agree more! :/

MILEY IS SOOOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL THAN THAT OLD BITCH!!!

Nick what happen to you???

ARE YOU INSANE??

THAT LADY IS TOO OLD DUDE

LMFAO she’s taller then him here because she’s wearing heels………….and he’s just short.

I’M SURE HE WILL FIND A YOUNG GIRL SOON

i don’t like delta delta WTF? with her dress she looks like a 40 year old woman ….. and Nick as
    always handsome

• jt

i dont like this couple. they’re not right for eachother. -__-

• I’mjustaperson

I think she’s wearing heels so she appears taller. Maybe? Idk no hate.

• jt

Jun 30, 2011 @ 12:49 pm

always handsome

lol

• cassandra

amen!

• cassandra

amen!

Um I dress myself with a high amount of class and style. I believe that’s why I was voted best dressed in my school. And I am a PROUD jonas fan. Just because some maybe like that doesn’t mean its the norm

She’s taller and order than him LOL
    He’s pathetic. I’m surprised no fan girls haven’t tackled her ass yet.

Jun 30, 2011 @ 12:35 pm

Nick looking at u people
    Quick, I need a reaction to me pointing my finger at him and laughing at how he’s a loser for dating a hag.

bitch.

Jun 30, 2011 @ 12:35 pm

he’s bowing his head down in shame. he don’t look so happy to me.

those are some sick people following/hanging around this sick relationship.

she’s wearing heels..

• tessaskylar

—————–
    lol first, I have pics up I’m not fat. Second, most people think I’m in college which is saying something since I just turned 15 this week. Third, I probably have jus as much style as Delta does (lol at some of her baggy shirt and leggins pics) and she’s got Hollywood, stylists, and years on me.

guys im sorry but its PR.
    why else would she be all smiley in front of the cameras? why else would he kiss her in public? celebs usually HATE paps. lol think about it: he needs the fame and so does she.
    no one who gets out of a SEVEN YEAR RELATIONSHIP and who was previously ENGAGED is this happy a few months later. its a bs relationship. they need popularity and theyre getting it.

I totally agree with you. It makes sense. She’s trying to get relevant in america and he needs something for attention.

Ugh, now delta’s friend Shannon is replying to Jonas fans. They are really milking it with nick and it makes me sick. Nick open your eyes and see the reality honey!

• iloveyouux

Nicholas never answers my questions even though I know he sees them. Asshole.

13 why?

i was just curious

i think my mom is going to say no if i ask her if i can have a twitter cause my parents are really tough on me

well honestly a twitter isnt worth it promise

how old are you?

This could be the next mrs jonas.. Embrace it guys.

This could be the next mrs jonas.. Embrace it guys.

lol
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    hes 18.

Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:58 pm

This could be the next mrs jonas.. Embrace it guys.
    lol, if it is then he won’t have a career at all he’ll be one of the “other” brothers

• iloveyouux

He’s really short in person.

I bet all the adults in that pic feel awkward being with Nick…expect for creepy Delta.
    What other 26 yr old girls want to hang around their friends baby BF

oh there’s fame involved for them im sure they do! also theyll probably sell him out.
    #NEWANNAOLIVERS

• iloveyouux

Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:58 pm

This could be the next mrs jonas.. Embrace it guys.

how old are you?

Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:58 pm

This could be the next mrs jonas.. Embrace it guys.

Why he won’t have a career? Just asking

• iloveyouux

How come whenver Nick has a girlfriend everyone has to say its for publicity?

I really don’t think it is this time, guys. I always knew Nick had a thing for older women.

i am watching the nick jonas live chat and he is trying to be funny

How come whenver Nick has a girlfriend everyone has to say its for publicity?

maybe he genuinely likes her but she just seems fishy

Nick was hilarious in the chat, but it was an awkward hilarious like he was really nervous or making sure we knew he was happy. Still funny though!

• niggah

so Miley can be 15 & date a 21 year old? but Nick can’t be 18 & date a 26 year old? hmmmmmm

i bet delta is with nick while he is doing his live chat

and no miley couldn’t be 15 and date 21 year old because if you would remember correctly everyone went up one side of her and then down the other side giving her such shit about it!!!!! so i would have to say it is pretty equal!!!

She looks like my mother :S

she looks like a mom at my church
    idk which is worse

when everytime I see my mom, comes to my mind nick j Lol

• xGottaLoveOU?

Awe, what happened to his beautiful curls? :'(

my mom said that i can have a twitter and that my brother and his girlfriend should follow me

I’m warming up to her.. she seems like a nice lady. She’s very lucky…

BUT NICK IS MINE AND UM….I WANT HER TO DIE IN A HOLE. :)

but still a nice lady.
    xo.

hello?

lol if i were a Boy , i wouldn’t Dream about getting laid by a 26+ Year old. it’s disgusting. seriously.

• Anonymous1

he has definite mommy issues. he wants a woman who caters to him, cleans for him and cooks for him, that’s exactly how selena, samantha and courtney were. miley was the complete opposite of the spectrum, she’s way too independent for nick.

awk that courtney & nick never really happened

they did date
    no they didnt. she said it herself. sry.

yes they did, she was lying. ppl were spotting them on dates in vancouver and they came into some girl’s store once on niagara on the lake and she said they were a cute and coupley

• anonymous

non ci vuole tanto a essere più taller di nick ahahahaha i jonas sono una famiglia di tappi. quella è alta, poi nick è basso, delta consiglio le ballerine! nick i trampoli di lady gaga FORSE ti fanno arrivare alla sua altezza. ahahahah ti amo nico’.

nick is so short, like joe and kevin. they’re all short. SO SHORT. DELTA PLEASE, NO HEELS WHEN YOU’RE NEXT TO NICK! D:

• Anonymous1

Delta is gorgeous and any 18 year old’s wet dream come true. Justin Bieber WISHES he could hit this. Nick is the man!

selena is a lot prettier than delta.
    _________________________
    Selena is pretty in a little girl, cutesy way. Delta is a beautiful WOMAN and Nick recognizes that and knows that what he needs -MATURITY.

Delta isn’t pretty at all imo. She’s just average.

Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:33 pm

my brother and his girlfriend have a twitter and if they find out i have one they would tell my mom

how would they know it’s you? create a twitter with a random name and a nick picture or something like a dozen other fan pages then when you have a twitter when you are on settings there is an option to let your twitter be found by email unclick it so they won’t find you by mail

awk that courtney & nick never really happened

they did date
    no they didnt. she said it herself. sry.

*toronto i mean

eh whatever. we still have no proof she was clingey. and once again, courtney obvi used him he was like 16 lol #famewhore

ok but i am going to ask my mom first and if she says no and i think she will i will do it anyway

Delta isn’t pretty at all imo. She’s just average.

agreeeeeeeeed

guys im sorry but its PR.

Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:26 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

selena is a lot prettier than delta.
    _________________________

I respect your opinion but I don’t see much of Maturity in this lady after all of those ridiculous responses to nelta fans on her tweeter account.

well if you’re going to get in trouble for getting a twitter then maybe you shouldnt get one idk :/

soooo true! thanks for your lovely comment sweetie X
    jk

• Anonymous1

i’m not saying courtney was clingy, i’m saying she was motherly, she cooks a lot of italian food, and is always talking about redesigning her house and when she was dating nick she would always talk about music

stillll dont think they happened

She looks like my mother :S

Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:32 pm
    Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:26 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

selena is a lot prettier than delta.
    _________________________

I THINK THIS IS THE BATTLE OF THE EXES SHE (SELENA) GETS A YOUNGER MAN AND HE GETS AN OLDER WOMAN. I LIKE NICK BUT IM TEAM JELENA ON THIS ONE

yeah but ashley also had no issue hanging out with other guys and doing her own thing, a lot of the time it looked like he was a puppy dog over and according to see no more, she’s the one who left him high and dry. not that i think ashley’s bad news, i like that she doesn’t define herself by jonas like msot of their other exes. that’s also what i liked about camilla and miley, they have their own things going on and not letting the boys order them around like pets.

ew camilla

ashley >>>>>>>>> camilla

in every single aspect.

awk that courtney & nick never really happened

===
    exactly! miley was clingy in 07 but once she was w/ justin she was her own person

Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:27 pm

awk that courtney & nick never really happened

they did date

i think my mom wont let me get a twitter what should i do?

awk that courtney & nick never really happened

they did date
    no they didnt. she said it herself. sry.

i like delta but she seems to want to flaunt nick …even on twitter…it makes me suspicious

i think my mom wont let me get a twitter what should i do?

dont tell her

no they didnt. she said it herself. sry.

i dont believe her

Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:26 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

selena is a lot prettier than delta.
    _________________________

That friend reminds me of Ashley Greene’s brother & his GF and how they were tweeting non-stop about Jashley-all of a sudden they are relevant because they are “fringe friends”…pathetic.

Who’s this friend you’re talking about?

It’s past the point where IDGAF. Nick is pathetic, and so is his babysitter. Next.

Jun 30, 2011 @ 01:31 pm

___________________________

THIS!

• muffinpower

HAHA yeah. She’s 26 and he’s 18. That’s not dating, that’s babysitting.

hello?

He looks like a baby next to her. Age, size. Everything. He’s trying so hard to look old I feel sorry for him. He cut all his curls off. Let’s face it, he looks like a kid with his curls. People who have met him say he is 5ft 7. She’s 5 ft 10. Why doesn’t she just throw away her heels if she’s going to hang with him. He’s happy and all, but she is too old for him.

is this post alive?? helloOoOOoOoO?? xD

should i get a twitter?

Well, Nick looks like he’s landed in OZ. EVERYONE is taller than him. Her AND her friends. Big Rob. It’s like he’s in the lollypop league. He can’t help his size. But geez. All the cute short girls around and he picks the older Amazon woman. Even the twitpics from last night, people from the play dwarfed him. He needs to stand next to his brothers again in the land of Jonas. Where everyone is the same size. Except the bodyguards.

Guess Nick’s always had a mother complex. Maybe all those times when he was away from home without his mother, with just his dad and his brothers. But when they showed Joe cooking in the bathroom of their hotel room, I thought he was Nick’s mommy.

Oz, haha! It took me a minute to see where you going with that! So true!

should i get a twitter?

I saw a comment about nick having a midlife crisis at 18. I laughed and then realized that what if he is going through some personality crisis or major confusion. He says he is happy, but is he? Sometimes it sounds scripted. Nick is just a teen who has really only been around older people, maybe he can’t relate well with younger people or he doesn’t really know how to be a kid. Idk, I just wish this whole situation was over.

Miley’s laughing somewhere as she looks UP at her Aussie.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

How many times has he seen les mis. XD

• Anonymous1

kevin found his mommy in dani, papa j has his mommy in denise. i think joe is the only one who likes girls who think for themselves.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

xD

Don’t think it’s a midlife crisis. She’s older but she’s hot. He’s answering nature’s call. But it reminds me of a toy poodle with a great dane.

Miley’s laughing somewhere as she looks UP at her Aussie.

Well Nick has to look UP at his Aussie too so….

nick is ugly now

lmfao

Delta is wearing high heels, so it’s hard to say if she’s taller than Nick or not.

Yeah, well I really don´t like them together eiter, but it´s not my business and besides I think it is so stupid to call her ugly and old and Nick stupid and what so ever…If they are happy then let them be…look better with who are you dating…
    That is my opinion.

That is my opinion.

there’s a pic of them when they are somewhere i don’t know and they are eating, so they aren’t in front of paps.. and guess what? the bitch doesn’t smile, nick is bored, she even more, they are not even looking at eachother=publicity stunt! is there someone (omitting nelta stans) who thinks that they are dating for real? lol

Of course Nick is happy. He’s finally getting laid

THIS
    he’s not gonna dump her now that hes getting some ;)

• June

Nick is happy ’cause he can finally discover new things about sex !

Here he looks like saying “YEP I’m fucking this old lady”

Jul 1, 2011 @ 12:49 am
    Why does’nt he ever admit to dating her? even though we know he is fucking her?

we don’t. People just Talk. how do you Know
    they’re fucking?! just by looking in thei Eyes?! lol
    you know I’m also kissing my boyfriend & Hol’s Hands
    with him… soo I’m fucking him!!? ha LOL

i am by no means a fan of this couple at all, but i do think it is real, not a pr stunt. the height i can deal with, although it looks ridiculous. he looks terrible with this haircut. dude, see your stylist and let them help you with it because nick you are just not cutting it. what gets me is the age thing. 8 years older for either a male or female at this stage of things is crazy. they are at completely different stages in their lives. admit people, you all know it is true. finally, she always looks like the cat that ate the canary with her smiles EVERY time the paps catch her. nick, always with a straight, no emotion faace. so for you people who think he is showing more emotion, please tell me where because i don’t see it. this won’t last. i give it to the end of the year at most!!!! or if her album comes out first. you know she needs all this publicity because she is an NO NAME in the states.

• June

The girl behind him is prettier

NICK LOOKS SO SMALL NEXT TO HER LMAO

Miley has Liam and not this DOUCHE thank God

HER PUSSY CAT is ALL THE WAY UP THERE while HIS MOBY DICK IS A FOOT BELOW. ROFL how do they have SEX…

She’s not even wearing high heels.. She’s 5’10 and they look Ridic

Is she Taller, Ocean up? How many pictures do we need? She’s taller in every single one.

SHE MADE HIM CUT HIS CURLY LOCKS………. OH HELLL NO

If they marry, she has to carry him over the threshold.

• Live?Laugh?DanceForever?

Urm I didn’t read most of the comments above because they all probably state some sort of hate towards this couple of towards the Jonas fans and honestly as much as I don’t care for this pairing I think if they are happy leave them alone. Honestly, neither of them need this hate. I doubt this couple will last for a long time. None of these relationships seem to last. So just calm down with the name calling and hate. It’s not appreciated by anyone.

• Kiah13

I think they are pretty close to the same height but she is a little taller. She is also in heels in this pic so it’s more obvious. Nick’s hair looks terrible.

If he grew his hair back, he’d gain a little height. Adds about an inch. This new do makes it worse.

• Kiah13

P.S. Delta is SMOKIN HOT!!! Jonas is one lucky dude.

i am thinking about getting a twitter should i get one

• Anonymous1

If they marry, she has to carry him over the threshold.

lmfaooooooooooo

People from Chicago were twittering how short he was in person. As fans did last year outside Les mis. Nick’s not tall. Delta is. That shouldn’t be a problem. The 8 year age difference is. But it’s all legal. If this was less than a year ago it would have been a felony in the State of California. Good thing she didn’t do this last year. She’d be wearing stripes instead of a pink dress.

Delta is 5’10 Nick is 5’7 1/2 No heels for Delta

Nick moved out of his parents house and bought a 5 million dollar Penthouse and an expensive Porsche for this Woman. Her ho ho must be made of Gold. LOL

• ludy semas

Why all smiley? How ’bout she’s happy. Why kiss in public? How ’bout being in love. Have you had no joy in your life to be this distrusting? Ease up, Scrooge. They are already celebs and don’t need fake PR to amp up the fame factor

I really don’t care for her friends, at least how that one acts on Twitter. She’s so quick to name drop Nick and she was the first to out them as a couple. She seems like a famewhore, and Nick seems desperate for friends and desperate to impress Delta so or course he’s not going to tell her to tell her friends to STFU.
    ______________________

• judy semas

Why all smiley? How ’bout she’s happy. Why kiss in public? How ’bout being in love. Have you had no joy in your life to be this distrusting? Ease up, Scrooge. They are already widely celebrated and don’t need fake PR to amp up the fame factor

_____
    But Joe even said he liked that Ashley “put his feelings first”. These boys are all high maintenance and good luck finding any girl that will put up with it for the long haul.

I’m 5’5″ and when I met him he wasn’t much taller than me & that was during the Administration tour. I actually blurted out, “He’s so short!”. lol! He may have grown some, but not much.

______

true, the family of trashley was famewhore (the brother, mom, dad, friends)…

guys im sorry but its PR.

Doesn’t it seem like all the males in his life are gone? No Joe. No Kevin. No John Taylor, or Greg, or Ryan, or Jack. He’s surrounded by females now. Delta and her friends. It’s like he’s on a neverending episode of The View.

You know it’s mean to say. Ha Ha Ha? You’re kidding. Right?

• CaroLovesM

my goodness! Why is he so hot?

Well… this is awkward because I was gonna make a move on him when I meet him in 16 days? Ugh fucking cockblock Delta Goodrem -__-

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS

Congradulations Mrs Jonas you are about to get an new daughter- in-law.

WOW WHAT A COMMENT BITCH!! BUT SORRY TO TELL YOU SOMETHING, YEAH YOU RIGHT MAMA JONAS CAN;T DO NOTHING BUT THERE IS SOMEONE WHO CAN AND IS CALLED JESUS GOD!!

AND IF HE WANTS TO HE WILL!!!!

ANYWAYS THIS CRAP IS GONNA END SOON!! YOU GUYS WILL SEE THAT!!! TRUST ME!

Anonymous1 said:

_______

LMAO agreed

Why does’nt he ever admit to dating her? even though we know he is fucking her?

You are are jealous cause Nick has and happy that he has a REAL woman now. He is very happy and content. Delta really makes him happy.

They are in love and nothing noone not even mommy can do about it. Go ahead Delta show everyone you do not give a damn about what people are saying. I would keep smiling to… Shes got a good man. Not bad at her.

He’s officially unattractive.

Get use to this couple. They are gonna be around a while. This is the real deal whether people like it or not. Future Mrs Nick Jonas.

you mean like selena with justin.

Anyone else think there is something socially wrong with him lately? It seems like he always tries to work “I’m happy and blessed” into EVERY converation… even if it’s really random and out of context. LMAO the worst was when he was on that morning talk show and he kept saying “Yeah, you know, I’m at a good place. I’m happy. I’m blessed. Things are great.” And you can tell the reporters were like “What the fuck?”

he used to be so hot. something about his face changed. i guess whoever used to comment saying “baby faces don’t age well” was right

Shes wearing heals thats why shes a little taller. If you look at other pictures when shes wearing flats she maybe an inch shorter or the same height. I also think they’re cute together :) I mean he is old enough. Barely, but he is.

Question. That’s her friends with them. Where is his?

It does not matter how beautiful or talented any of the Jonas girlfriends are but some people will find something to pick on. OK so she is older than him but so were my parents and they are still happy and together. People just fall in love and things such as looks, age etc dont matter to them at all.

If Delta is smart she will get knocked up so Nick can marry her. Then she will be in the Jonas family.

Most of us don’t want to date nick, we are more concerned about this relationship and why she would want to be with a teenager. The woman must have problems. It almost makes me sick how she is always smiling obnoxiously. I am begging for this to be over soon and nick finds a younger girl soon. He says he is happy, but sorry it seems to be a put on and yes the live chat was hilarious, but he was very uneasy and awkward.
    AGREE SO MUCH
    i think he likes her maybe but shes so using him

Why does’nt he ever admit to dating her? even though we know he is fucking her?

we dont

PEOPLE PLEASE WE DON’T EVEN KNOW, MAYBE HE STILL VIRGIN… WE HOPE SO,

NICK SHE IS NO GOOD FOR YOU,OPEN YOUR EYES MAN, CAN YOU SEE WHAT WE SEE?? YOU DON’T SEE THE BIG PICTURE HERE??

SHE IS SOOO A BITCH!! HATE HER! SHE WAS DRINKING LIQUOR AND HE WAS DRINKING ICED TEA!

THAT’S WHAT HE GETS FOR DATING BITCHES!

Yep!

And how in the hell this Delta forgot about her ex man sooo fast, dang seven years is a strong relationship!
    I think she just wants FAME!!! And Nick is there! he made it for her sooo easy!

That’s not love. Yes they really are into each otherbut no… not love. In that case he also LOVED Samantha too.

Like my (extremely short) friend says: we are all the same height laying down……. Or something like that…..

I think nick wants to be more mature and this relationship is a mature one.

bitch. he’s amazing. but a little… dumb right now at the moment. just shut up, you’re lame.

Sorry, but those new pictures make me want to call Child Protective Services.

OK. He’s an old soul. He’s mature beyond his years. He’s a 50 year old in an 18 year old body. Age is just a number. Delta must have told herself all these things in order to be his lover. But doesn’t she think its strange her old soul needs a bodyguard everywhere he goes? It didn’t look in these photos like he was in any danger. Besides it looks like Delta can kick ass if anyone bothers Nick.

• June

FYI: In other photos Delta sips on a cocktail whilst her underage boyfriend, uber cute Jonas Bro Nick has to opt for an iced tea.

• JoeHoe15

saweet!

• Jackie Rozario

Did they have sex or not??!?!??? and where is his ring dammit?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    i wanna know thanks

Like I’ve said before Nelta stans are in denial.

What’s sad is Nick is 18 years old and there are no teenagers around him. Only older people. Look at the guy in the back. Come on. He should be young and have teenager fun. He’s not 35, he’s 18. I liked when there were pictures of him with the Les mis people in the amusement park. He looked so young and happy. With wet curls and everything. Yeah, curls! Dressed like a teenager. Was a teenager. Is a teenager.

• Nelta<3

WOW some of you are so freaking mean. Delta is gorgeous and she and Nick make a wonderful couple. If you’re so-called Jonas fans, then you should be happy when they are happy, and Nick is happy. So stop the hating if you’re a true fan. GO TEAM NELTA!

• sophieeee

she’s pretty… but she’s old :|
    no me gusta. it’s awkward. I feel like she’s babysitting him.

well my parents are really tough on me and my siblings

• forever_aussiegirl

Nick never looks happy in any of the pictures we see

where as Delta is smiling and giggling like its the time of her life!

She looks like my mother :S

she looks like a mom at my church
    idk which is worse

• mckenzi

lol ikr. if hes gonna date some one with that much of an age diff he should date is 13 year old fans:)

He looks 16 and she looks in her 30’s. She looks like his mom.

ahahaha soooo trueeeee. delta is no the one for Nick !

(replying to this) – Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:03 pm
    Kiah13 said:

You are insane. She is hot, she has gorgeous hair, beautiful face and voice to match, her legs go for miles, and she has curves in the right places. Full blown freakin hottie.
    Curves? LOL, she doesn’t have any.

• Anonymous1

MILEY IS SOOOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL THAN THAT OLD BITCH!!!

Who cares? Miley doesn’t want him. Nick is so ugly and z-list now.

Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:45 pm

how old are u?

IM SORRY SWEET HEART, NO OFFENCE, BUT LOL

The Nelta stan has arrived
    _____
    Trip on fuckwit, if I stan anyone it most certainly isn’t Nick or Delta, I purely observe and what I see are two people who obviously like each other very much despite the idiotic prejudices of society and the immature opinions of little girls who hate on a beautiful woman whilst secretly wishing they looked a fraction as good as she does.

Jun 30, 2011 @ 12:54 pm

The Nelta stan has arrived
    _____

Like I said the Nelta stan has arrived.

The Nelta stan has arrived
    _____

yup, you’re definitely a nelta stan

Jun 30, 2011 @ 03:20 pm

guys im sorry but its PR.
    This or they’re hiding the fact Nick Jonas is gay and he needed to up his career with a shock value so he choose to pretend to date an older women.

She is soo pretty!! Just not for him she needs someone her own age and so does he.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

T H I S

ha I believe you’re not the only one that feels this way the whole situation is not right

I don’t hate delta, actually really liked her at first, but now I am more concerned about them, I mean she has does several things that shows that she is with nick. It has been making me more uncomfortable. I really try to look past my concerns, then something happens that make me go hmmmm. I feel bad about it, I want nick happy but something is not playing out right.

13 why?

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

OMG, when does Delta’s album come out? I’m sick of ‘Nelta’ everywhere!!! >.<

• syu46

hoho u cut the hair and u look better,and delta so beauty!!

What other 26 yr old girls want to hang around their friends baby BF

I lik Nelta but now its a little akward lookin at them two idk………
    I lik his hair though:)

guys im sorry but its PR.

lol THIS

THE TRUTH IS….YA’LL HEIFFAS GOT A BETTA CHANCE AT WINNING THE LOTTERY THAN GETTIN WITH THE JB’S AND OR JB….SO YOU BETTER START SCRATCHIN

• Miam roks!

What an odd pairing. It just looks weird together. Individually they are pretty/handsome, but together they don’t match. It’s not like Miley and Liam. They are the most perfect couple! I don’t know but a relationship can’t last that long with Nick and Delta. They age gap is so big and since he’s younger, she’ll eventually want more from him which he won’t be able to give…

Nick and Delta are getting married. it will help both careers. I bet.

What happen with nick’s hair omg!!! She is so uggly, taller and older than nick, i dont understand why he is dating with her!!,

Adam Sandler should be so good-lookimg!

• lauragxo

well maybe it’s just me but on some pictures nick looks like adam sandler.

• June

Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:

OMG, when does Delta’s album come out? I’m sick of ‘Nelta’ everywhere!!! >.<
    __________________________________________

HELL THIS

• ljs1202

She is a beautiful woman and my parents were 16 years apart in age, so I don’t have a problem with that, but I do think she’s going to break his heart, which will probably be good-we’ll get some GREAT music out of it! lol!

• Miam roks!

WTF with those fcking HATERS!!??
    all those 10y/o jealous girls, go read a bieber news, I think Nick is too smart and mature for u!!
    Delta is soo beautiful and classy, and he’s HOT, one of the cutest couple these days!!

Well, judging by the body language, Nick is the dominate one in the relationship ( he has the upper hand) and they seem to be synchronized, meaning they like each other. His facial expression show contempt ( he doesn’t like being photographed , her on the other hand show genuine happiness ( she is loving the publicity).

• Kiah13

Anonymous1 said:

The Nelta stan has arrived
    _____

yup, you’re definitely a nelta stan
    Well, if that’s the general standard of intelligence in this post I’ll depart …. you’re boring the fuck out of me. Oh, and Delta is beautiful and sings like an angel (something I only saw recently as I’ve never heard her sing until last week) and Nick has until recently been emotionally repressed in my opinion …. but hey, Delta appears to have changed all that …. I see it, you see it and it only makes you hate more …. which to me is amusing to say the least. Adios …

• June

Selena and Miley are too good for him

Jun 30, 2011 @ 12:42 pm

haha. I’m excluded I’m not a Nick or Jonas fan at all I just think it’s pathetic he’s dating this lady LOL

• muffinpower

I really just don’t like Dick. They don’t seem comfortable together, and I bet she’s just using him for fame.

Is Delta taller than nick? hmmm well she is EFFIN 8 YEARS OLDER THAN HIM!!!! soo I wouldn’t be surprised if she was.

• Anonymous1

You wouldn’t put this much effort if you didn’t stan either/or. And you definitely wouldn’t take the time to watch her performances now simply for the Nick factor. You’re a definite Nick stan. Adios.

I mean if there happy then congrats to them!(: But I mean i’ve seen delta smile all the time, but nick barely even smirks? I’d like to seem him at least laugh or smile with teeth, to know hes happy! I keep seeing comments about publicity stunt and idk sometimes I question it? Just because he takes her lots of places, and kisses and holds her, doesn’t exactly mean hes happy? But I love nick, and if he truly is happy then I wish them both the best!(:

• Anonymous1

lol at ‘he doesn’t like being photographed’

and save the psychology for j-14’s monthly horoscope couples blog. next.

• June

Where is Joe ? He need to say AWKWARD

Jun 30, 2011 @ 12:56 pm

Delta isn’t pretty. Her face is aged way older than what she is. She’s flat, and a twig. Nick didn’t even go for a really hot older lady. I also find it funny you hardly ever see him with his family. They probably disowned him.

Wow, people!
    If Nick is happy should also his fans! If he liked her, then okay…don´ thate them because of that.

All of Delta’s friends are smiling because they are all gold digging off of Nick. Dumbshit don’t even realize it.

ugh haters are so annoying. Get a life please. You shouldn’t care about someone else relationships. Is nick’s bussines, he is not even your friend. So you don’t have to give your rude opinion, if he is happy i’m happy too, yes i’m a jonas fan, and a really loyal one. But no, i don’t care about who is he dating.

Sorry if i sounded rude, but i’m tired of stupid comments -.- peace

And again they ruin the view…uggg y really hate her! sorry but she really neds to rind someone with her age…

Nick spent over a week in Europe but paps only catch him in LA with Delta. suspect I say.

• muffinpower

HAHAHA

No freakin lie everytime I look at Nick in this picture I start smiling but when my eyes journey across to delta I just get this creepy feeling inside.

I want to be happy for him but this relationship just does not work for me. I guess the only thing that matters is if he is happy.

when he was living in London he got photographed every day whether he was with someone or alone. my point is – this is pr

muffinpower said:

Thank you, I’m glad someone remembers their first official couple name. DICK!!!!

WHERE ARE THE CURLS?!

I’m gonna cry.

Cancer and diabetes huh……..

Oh yeah Go girl :D ,those are the kind of fans that I like to hear (; I think the same, I’m kind of jealous though haha but yeah I want his happines c:

• marian

u missed “holding hands”
    this is so mean but still hahaha

They are very happy. Why date soneone and has yet to meet the WHOLE family yet? I would want to know why I cannot. We live in the same city, and have not meet my boyfriend’s mom? WTH? predict a wedding in a few months- If she is not already knocked up.

Ahhahahahaha!

Delta’s blonde friend in the back is so much hotter then her… hit that nick.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I feel like she’s just using him for fame. :/

YEP…THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP

• jamonae1

I don’t understand why people are so upset over this coupling. It’s not my fave or anything but I don’t see the cause for outrage. I get that people feel “concerned” for Nick due to the age difference, but it’s his life. People learn through experience and living so let him live. If they work out, great; if they don’t then they learn from the experience and move on. What’s the big deal?

joe likes girls who are independent unlike kevin that’s why he doesn’t like clingy girls and ends up dumping for example taylor. nick i can’t figure him out.

Jun 30, 2011 @ 06:27 pm

Nicely put. I agree whole-heartily!

nick became ugly…

why did you cut your hair????
    I loved those curls :(

oh yes joe greene and his girlfriend were terrible. lol

• judy semas

…only in really high heels, ala Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. Nick is 5’9″ tall and I’ll bet Delta isn’t more than 5′ 7″ or 8″.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

wtf happened to his hair?
    And wow she looks way taller than him.

me too. i think he tries too hard to be happy

The other pictures are even worse than this one. Someone needs to tell this poor kid that they make pants for shorter people. His pants are all bunched up over his shoes cause he has short legs. Delta, get your sewing kit out and fix his pants.

Me too if that’s why she is taller than Nick so be it those are amazing shoes!!

• CatchMeIfYouCan

I want her shoes

Has anyone seen the pics of them eating? They look miserable. There is also a pic of her laughing and nick is looking at her like wth. I still think she might be in this for more, just too many things lead this way. I want to support it, but certain things make me think twice. I sort of hope nick gets bored soon and moves on, bc I don’t think she is going to break it off, she needs him.

Nick became a loser

• PEPITA

Cancer & Diabetes holding hands….hahahahaha

• Anonymous1

They remind me of Jemi. They are not even trying to make it look authentic, they just look really awkward together. At least Jashley(equally famewhorey) had chemistry.

It’s not the heels, she’s 5ft 10 and he’s not. It’s ok. It’s like Tom Cruise and his women. Some guys don’t mind.

she seems way too happyy

i am thinking about getting a twitter should i get one?

_____

As long as they’re happy I’m happy :) But honestly, I don’t get how you can be attracted to someone so much older :/ It’s weird to think that even his brother Kevin is married to a woman younger than Delta. Oh well… Whatever floats his boat!

i am thinking about getting a twitter should i get one?

For all those who say she’s taller because of the high hells, her hells are minimal and his shoes have hells too.

• Anonymous1

selena is a lot prettier than delta.

selena is a lot prettier than delta.

AGREED. look up delta without makeup

Cancer & Diabetes holding hands? What can that possibly mean?

• Con

I love him, he looks happy but he should get with someone more his age. She is like 26 or something. And of course she’s taller, she’s so much older.

• Anonymous1

lol these pics are gold:

Nick look at your life, look at your choices…

I don’t see Nick breaking it off. In the past work has been the reason he has broken things off, being on tour and stuff like that. But now he’s not touring, he’s not recording his own music and the Jonas Brothers won’t be doing anything either. So work won’t get in the way of it.

she needs to hold his hand to cross the road. lookin old and ugly. so nasty

I know I should support it and I live the happy nick, but I can’t. It doesn’t seem authentic to me. I feel like he is into her, but I feel like she sees him as this cute little boy to take care of. I just get a pang in my stomach bc I worry about nick in this.

• PEPITA

Cancer & Diabetes holding hands? What can that possibly mean?
    ———————————————–
    she had cancer & he has diabetes so….
    i know it’s mean to say that but still hahaha

This is so fucking awkward xD

Jun 30, 2011 @ 01:22 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

lol these pics are gold:

Nick look at your life, look at your choices…
    She doesn’t look 26 at all more like 32,34…

In the other photos from this date, he’s even shorter than her when he’s sitting down at the restaurant. Nothing against Nick cause he can’t help his size, but Her 6ft 2 ex fiance must be laughing.

1-2-3 let the hate begin ……

hello?

More annoying in jelena ! shocks

She’s so beautiful and I’ve never seen Nick look so happy with a girl – all the luck in the world to them :)

• Anonymous1

Don’t worry about Nick. He’s just your typical tool teenager who thinks he’s the shit because he’s banging some old lady. I’m worried about Delta’s sanity for even getting involved with him.

Jun 30, 2011 @ 01:11 pm

___________________________________

lol,
    nice one! They proably are.

Con said:

…… And of course she’s taller, she’s so much older
    What a ridiculously stupid comment … there does come a point at which people stop growing otherwise we’d all be 20 foot tall by the time we died.

Of course Nick is happy. He’s finally getting laid.

Out of all the Jonases Nick shoots himself in the foot the most often. Way to kill your fan base. I’ve never seen so many crude and mean commemts on several websites about his sex life and about the age and height thing. If he had just chosen to take the ring off and come out of the dating closet with some other teenager very little would have been said. But now he’s left himself open to losing fans and everyone else taking shots and making fun. They used to just make fun of him for just the purity ring. Now they’re picking on everything, including his own fans.