Emma Watson Harper’s Bazaar Cover Girl

rupertemma-1

Emma Watson in UK’s Harper’s Bazaar August 2011: ‘My acting tutor said the hardest thing for me was to get angry. I almost broke down in tears when they tried to get me to be angry. I said, “I can’t do it, I just can’t do it. I keep all of that really bottled up somewhere and I feel unleashing it would be the scariest thing,

& to let myself be powerful, sexy, all those things, it’s scary for me. [Even playing the bad girl in this shoot] felt a bit uncomfortable and awkward, it didn’t come naturally at all. I feel if I have to work out four hours a day, and count the calories of everything I put in my mouth, and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time, I will go mad, I will absolutely lose it.’

hi

where is everyone?

i used to love emma, but lately, i haven’t been too fond of her. maybe ‘wallflower’ will change that but i doubt it…maybe its because harry potter is ending and i”ll always associate her with harry potter

Jul 1, 2011 @ 09:12 am

where is everyone?

sleeping

why does everyone kiss her ass?
    she’s not even thaat pretty but people act like she’s the most beautiful thing that has walked the planet. lol

EMMA EMMA EMMA! LOVE HER!

brendon urie from panic at the disco took his shirt and pants off at a concert last night take a look at this video

um, wow. looks like somebody is jealous

hi

Jul 1, 2011 @ 09:14 am

why does everyone kiss her ass?

because they are obsessed with harry potter

lol jealous of her? naaahh.. that’s not likely.

wow guys. its not just her who is beautiful. ITS EVERYONE. why can’t some people understand that? honestly, if you think that beauty is defined by how pretty your face is, then you’ve got it all wrong. Beauty CAN be defined like that, but only to superficial people. REAL BEAUTY is the whole inner package. How kind or generous you are, how friendly and sweet you are. How accepting and empathetic you are. Now, that’s beauty.

Im not even a fan of harry potter. Havent read the books or seen the movies. So certainly not the case of why i defend emma for people saying she looks like a boy.

I like you. :) lol exactly what i was saying. EVERYONE is beautiful.

what kind of bands do you like?

• Disco.Is.Dead

pretty

clearly, you live in your own little ideal world. In reality, beauty IS how pretty you are. Its part of EVERYONE to favor people who look good. As harsh as that sounds, its true. I’m definitely not saying I look good because I am the total opposite of pretty, and I know how “ugly” people are treated. Been there many times and I get it. I get how people are and how things work. Just like how guys ALWAYS go for pretty girls not “girl with inner beauty”. That’s all BS

hi

Clearly we all live in a fucked up world where yes today beauty seems to be defined by looks… but only by those who are superficial. Unlike me i truely do believe everyone is beautiful regardless of their appearance. No mater what those superficial bitches say EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL!

• Disco.Is.Dead

~~~

I love you ;3

guys, can we not talk about beauty and all that crap?? yeah yeah, we get it, beautiful people are favored.

• Noo_Idea

Jul 1, 2011 @ 09:34 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

this!!
    you are a smartie anon!

is anyone here?

• Noo_Idea

Jul 1, 2011 @ 09:46 am

lol, you are obsessed with panic! at the disco

no i am just bored

So, just because you don’t think she is that good looking everyone should think the same? The fact is, most people really do believe she is gorgeous, and if she is not, then she certainly remarkable. She is a wholesome actress studying college (well taking a break) and being overall classy and sophisticated. It’s outstanding how vulgar the posters are over here; this is high fashion, not everyone has an eye for it, but of course being accustomed to crappy teenage magazines, what else could you expect? Her looking like a tranny? That insult is so mediocre.

i am from the united states
    ok what is your name?how old are you?
    do you like panic! at the disco?

do u like panic!at the disco?

what is panic?AND I DON’t love disco so much

Right:)

do you like panic! at the disco?
    what is panic?AND I DON’t love disco so much
    panic! at the disco is a band

panic!at the disco is a band

panic! at the disco is a band
    yes they are this is them

no i don’t like this sorry

• Sahina

lol at how everyone say’s she looks like a boy because her hair is short. And because of that, people say she’s ugly.

Yeah. Go tell that to every other woman/girl who’s hair is short.

I really really like Emma, she intelligent, classy, real and totally down to earth. I think her career as an actress will be stellar and can see like years and years ahead her winning oscars and being made a dame or something … seriously. I think she’s attractive in an interesting way but I don’t think she’s some ravishing beauty that some make her out to be.

i am from the united states
    ok what is your name?how old are u?

• Keepitreal

nice
    Right :)

That thing looks like a boy

what IS that?

• MissSarah

whats up with all these Harry Potter posts?

as mean as these comments are, I kinda agree that emma looks a bit…androgynous in these pictures. Ever since her haircut, she’s been sporting the tranny look. :p

That thing looks like a boy
    Just cause she has a short haircut she looks like a boy…wtf no

well, i don’t understand why the boy has makeup on. It’s not even a pretty boy.

well, i don’t understand why the boy has makeup on. It’s not even a pretty boy.
    your right its not a pretty boy, it a beautiful young women.

ummm…okaaaay. if thats what you call beautiful, then… hm.

brendon urie from panic at the disco took off his pants and shirt at a concert last night look at this video.

where is everyone?

ummm…okaaaay. if thats what you call beautiful, then… hm.
    Everyone is beautiful, sorry if you can’t seem to comprehend that.

no i am just bored

• Noo_Idea

Jul 1, 2011 @ 09:53 am

no i am just bored
    It’s dead, so I understand you

and there is nothing to do right now

• Noo_Idea

(replying to this) – Jul 1, 2011 @ 09:59 am

and there is nothing to do right now
    —————–
    how long have you been here?

where is everyone dang

l 1, 2011 @ 10:03 am

where is everyone dang

its always dead in the morning-afternoon

for like 2 or 3 hours

brendon and ian are hot when they are shirtless

i should have went with my sister to the lake

• Noo_Idea

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:05 am

for like 2 or 3 hours
    oh! wow
    but I was asking if you are new or not :)

i am new

• iSarcasticING
  • kary_redfern

I love Emma, is not the fact that she is pretty that make her beautiful is herself. She is herself, she does not pretend to be someone else. She is smart, funny and even though she grew up in the spotlight, she has manage to stay grounded and healthy.
    She is one of the very few child actors who have not gone wild.

And even with short hair, she looks like a girl. Just because Joe Jonas ‘likes her’, it does not mean she feels the same way.

• Noo_Idea

(replying to this) – Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:15 am

i am new
    ohh, welcome to the ou’s world!

(replying to this) – Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:15 am

i am new

The reply button doesnt work. Copy and paste the persons comment.

• teamnobody

not a good cover but she looks beautiful in the rest

• iSarcasticING

who wants to play epic mafia?

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:18 am
    iSarcasticING said:

who wants to play epic mafia?
    =

*eye twitch*

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:17 am

(replying to this) – Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:15 am

i am new

The reply button doesnt work. Copy and paste the persons comment.

Your name:

E-mail:

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Comment: *

Comments are limited to a maximum of 3000 characters.
    Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.Allowed HTML tags:

1. Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
        More information about formatting options

• Noo_Idea

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:18 am
    iSarcasticING said:

who wants to play epic mafia?
    ———————

I would love to, but I have a test in less than 2 hours,

i am new

ooh,welcome to the ou’s world!

my computer is being stupid

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:18 am
    iSarcasticING said:

who wants to play epic mafia?

Not enough people online to play

do any of you like panic! at the disco?

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:23 am

do any of you like panic! at the disco?

No one here does.

do any of you like panic! at the disco?

No one here does

why?

what kind of bands do you like

why?

They don’t know who they are.

• ImNotAnnoying

I love how all these Emma Watson posts are coming in because of all the Joe rumors.

why?

They don’t know who they are.

go on youtube and put panic! at the disco the ballad of mona lisa

• Noo_Idea

bye bye everybody :)

why so dead

what is a telly

go on youtube and put panic! at the disco the ballad of mona lisa

I know who they are but most people here don’t know them.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:33 am

what is a telly

tv
    =

no not a tele a telly i think its british or something

no not a tele a telly i think its british or something

yeah. Its tv in british

go on youtube and put panic! at the disco the balled of mona lisa

I know who they are but most people here don’t know them

o do you like them?

Guys telly is tv we are saying telik

o do you like them?

Not really. I just know 1 song of theirs

o do you like them?

Not really. I just know 1 song of theirs

have you seen this video?

• iSarcasticING

INA, LivingOutLoud, and TeamNobody are here. Including me, that’s 4 people. That’s enough for a mafia game. Wanna play guys?

@anon it woudn’t make sense tho
    JayLegacy Julio L

Whole buncha young bucks waitin for justin beiber to walk out my telly. This is too funny! But that selena gomez chick…. He #winning lol
    is it hotel?._.

• livingoutloud

INA, LivingOutLoud, TeamNobody, and Noo_Idea are here. Including me, that’s 5 people. That’s enough for a mafia game. Wanna play guys?

No thankyaa.

mafia game or red or black

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:43 am

mafia game or red or black
    =

whats red or black

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:41 am
    teamnobody said:

@anon it woudn’t make sense tho
    JayLegacy Julio L

is it hotel?._.

Well you should’ve included that tweet. It means hotel.

• iSarcasticING

livingoutloud said:

No thankyaa.

oh

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:42 am
    iSarcasticING said:

=

i dunoo how to play._.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:43 am

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:41 am
    teamnobody said:

@anon it woudn’t make sense tho
    JayLegacy Julio L

is it hotel?._.

Well you should’ve included that tweet. It means hotel
    =

oh ok

guys i need your help i want to find a song in french it is like rock a suli come a rock well i can’t write that correctly

I dont see INA

• Untouchable

• iSarcasticING

teamnobody said:
    Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:42 am
    iSarcasticING said:

=

i dunoo how to play._.

it’s easy though.

• ImNotAnnoying

uhh…

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:45 am
    Untouchable said:

=

logan and selena will do 13 reasons why together,fall madly in love and have children

what is red or black
    it is a game well i guess u aren’t playing this in america

• iSarcasticING

only me and INA are going to play. -_______- whatever never mind.

who has a widescreen computer?

why?

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:48 am

what is red or black
    it is a game well i guess u aren’t playing this in america
    =
    what is the objective?

yay my mom said that i can have a twitter!

hi

• Untouchable

_______

logan is NOT going to do 13 reasons why.and that’s such a horrid thing to say. :)

what is the objective?
    _____

well we can’t play it here

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:53 am

_______

=

just watch

what’s up
    nothing and u?LETS talk

• WakaWakaEhEh

Emma’s movie is coming out in 14 days, shit. That’s why all these Harry Potter posts are coming in.

teamnobody
    why u are changing your icons so fast?

• Untouchable

just watch
    ______
    no no no she should stick with the biebs…i’m sure they will have lovely children together

what’s up
    nothing and u?LETS talk
    nothing just really bored

nothing just really bored
    why lets talk but i don’t know about what?

ul 1, 2011 @ 10:59 am
    Untouchable said:

just watch
    ______
    =

lol irl..i was messing with ya…

• WakaWakaEhEh

-tumbleweeds roll by-

nothing just really bored
    why lets talk but i don’t know about what?
    me to

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:59 am

teamnobody
    why u are changing your icons so fast?
    =

lol i just changed it twice right now

• WakaWakaEhEh

me too
    so lets talk about u and your favourite singers?where are u from?

me to
    so lets talk about u and your favorite singers?where are you from?
    where are you from?

• Untouchable

lol irl..i was messing with ya…
    _____

HEP THE DEGRASSI CAST AND DONATE MONEY TO HAITI FOR FREE THE CHILDREN

• teamnobody

i can’t wait for deathly hollows part 2!!!!!!
    i might cry …i don’t want the movies to end

where are u from?