Nick Jonas Delta Goodrem Cocktail Couple

nickdeltacocktails

Nick Jonas, 18, was only allowed to drink iced tea while out to dinner with girl friend Delta Goodrem, 26, at Pinot in Downtown LA, reports The Daily Mail. Delta enjoyed a cocktail before they went to Walt Disney Concert Hall to see Les Mis.

Around the web

God, I would hate to be a “high” profile couple. Must suck.

They seem to like it.

• xAskTaylorx

She looks like my mom! XD ~~~ jkjk

Welp. They look happy…

Where are the other pics where they look bored to death? Oh and her friend Shannon is worse of a famewhore, replying to nelta fans and following them. I feel bad not supporting them, but it is becoming more and more obvious what delta is out for and it makes me sick. Yes, nick is happy, but is he truly? He was an awkward, uncomfortable happy in the live chat. I did like the couple in the beginning, but to many things say pr or nick is being used….

I hear a proposal luming sometimes in the near future. (He’s too comfortable with her)

XD? What is that?? Just kidding!

Nick likes her. Nick is a intelligent and I think he knows if he is being used. This is the real deal people.

Hate to say it…. But I think this relationship is going somewhere.

You must be a Nelta stan?

Don’t even mention proposal or marriage!! That scares me to death for nick, he is way too young and immature in my opinion. He hasn’t figured who he is yet? To me he seems like a very confused kid.

hahahaha delta you are dating a guy who isnt even allowed to drink for another 3 years.LOL.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

I didn’t even watch the live chat.

She’s taller even sitting down. Thought it was just his short legs. Hey, only three more years and then he can drink with her.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

I think he’s mature than most guys i meet.But Nick wasn’t always my fave 3rd fave

Don’t even worry about it. They’re not going to get married. It’s just the same stan saying over and over again that they are. I doubt Delta would want to get married to the rebound that she is using.

Who in the hell knew they were at this place and took their pics? Damn no privacy!

And that is what scares me! That this relationship might go somewhere! I don’t know nick personally oc, but he is too young and not ready for a very serious relationship that involves marriage.

Why this picture is making me sad?

I think shes pretty.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Why this picture is making me sad?
    —————–
    You want NICK?!

• xJoeJonasGirlx

I’ll be on the recent Jelena & this post.

They just seem to be pap’d everywhere. Wonder why…

I need the fans that say this going to be over soon. The ones saying this might go somewhere and stuff is scaring me and worrying me. Ahhh! Never thought I would want negative comments. Not the nick bashing ones, just the ones saying the relationship will end soon. I know, it is terrible.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

My gif is relevant cuz Jonghyun’s doing the mop dance xD

Delta is georgous. Good job Nick!

Jul 1, 2011 @ 05:01 pm
    xJoeJonasGirlx said:

Why this picture is making me sad?
    —————–
    You want NICK?!

Not really.

awkward cuz she can have an actual cocktail and nick has to have ice tea… ahahahahhaha must make her feel awkward

I always see Nick with Delta friends, where is his friends?

No one likes him anymore. Only the people who’s trying to catch a ride on the fame train.

Wonder when mama Jonas bend and agree to finally meet Delta? at Nick requests.

how the fuck you know they are gonna date for a long time ??

I thought nick’s sense of humor has been great this past year starting with les mis. I will admit he is smiling more, but he seems to have opened up a bit more. Nick seemed really happy in February also during his chat and his Austin video with John Taylor, but idk.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 05:32 pm

I always see Nick with Delta friends, where is his friends?

But really has he ever had a close friend?

SHE IS A SICK BITCH BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER DATE A KID!

SHE IS SO FUCKING OLD FOR HIM, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH DELTA’S BRAIN

Nick likes Delta probably because IF the relationship during and after does not work out- she will not talk about the relationship.

But really has he ever had a close friend?

Maya. What happened to her? I heard they’re not friends anymore because of Delta.

His chat was awkward, Funny, but awkward. Almost like he was trying to show us he was happy, but more of an embarrassed nervous humor.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 05:34 pm

How come? She seems so comfortable with this relationship. She’s already tweeting Nelta fans and she looks more than happy in front of pap cameras.

Nick is probably sad a bit that fans and people are talking negatively about his relationship. I know he reads these post. I am beginning to wonder if he is really happy? I mean your mom and brother has made not attempt to meet your girlfriend. I think papa Jonas has meet het. But it all seems so sad.

I got second hand embarassment from the chat. It was SO awkward.

Yeah she is crazy!!! you think she forgot about her man Brian?? come on after seven year relationship??? don’t think so!

He’s trying too hard to convince everyone he is happy. Nick calm down. You do not have to prove anything to us.

Nick has lost fame and fans because of that stupid old bitch!

NICK NEEDS TO DATE A YOUNG PRETTY GIRL!

Jul 1, 2011 @ 05:36 pm

How do you know they didn’t want to meet her?

• oceanUP

they might get married for publicity..

How do you know they didn’t want to meet her?

If they really wanted to, they would of by now.

HELLO ANONS!

SHE IS SUCH A BITCH!! OF COURSE MAMA JONAS DOESN’T WANT TO MEET HER LOOK WHAT SHE IS DOING TO NICK!

BITCH! COUGAR! HOPE THIS SHIT ENDS SOON!

Nick looks bored!!!! lol

Jul 1, 2011 @ 05:26 pm

You guys have to admit that Nick smiles more, cracks jokes,more public, and always tweeting he’s blessed. You cannot hate him for that.

No hate is involved but Nick in yesterday chat seemed so awkward to me.

Their wont be after her. He’s gonna date her for a very long time.

If delta is using nick, I have actually wondered if Brian could be in on it too. I mean everything is so fishy!

I’ve been smelling fish since the start of this “relationship”. Nothing seems to fit together. I just can’t understand it.

Nick dosen’t see the big picture her, and she looks sooooo old for him lol

Yeah. I guess Denise knows how their relationship went down. But I find it strage that even though people break up all the time- they are at least cordial. I do not know the circumstances behind the breakup but it does not seem like it was on a friendly term.If not call at least a few words on twitter. He says nothing. When in London last wweek Sam had business in the States. I knew someone had to tell her he was there. Just said.

I don’t think he hung out with many of the old Les Mis cast when he went to London if not none at all. They seem to be giving him a bit of a cold shoulder now. Or maybe he is to them. But something just isn’t right.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 09:54 pm

About Sam and Denise good relationship I am pretty sure Sam didn’t respond Denise last tweet. I remember Sam tweeted something about being nervous because her mom was coming to see her performance at that night and Denise replied something like she’s gonna love it. Sam never sent her back anything which is understandable.

I don’t think that was anything personal though. She probably just logged off twitter after she sent the tweet so she never saw Denise’s reply.

I really don’t know but it was strange because Sam used to answer all of her tweets and also it happened after the break up news came out and Denise didn’t send her anything on tweeter after that.

oops sorry for misspelling I meant twitter !!!

But she still seems fine with Nick’s friends and family just not Nick. She tweeted Big Rob not too long ago.

If there’s any cold reaction it’s definitely from the cast. Nick is dying to stay connected to these people.

I noticed that to. Things are not the same.

I do not think Big Rob tweeted her back either.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:10 pm

I do not think Big Rob tweeted her back either.

really?

I was really hoping when he went to London that there would be this big reunion and they would laughing and joking on twitter again like old times but my dreams were crushed.

Basically I am wondering why she even bothered tweeting bigrob

Basically I am wondering why she even bothered tweeting bigrob

Maybe because she missed him? Lol I would miss him too.

I am begining to think Nick and Delta dated sooner than people realize. It does not matter but Nick is brilliant. Maybe he did not want Sam to know that as soon as they broke up he already had someone else. That is one thing I have noticed about Joe and Nick. Damn they move on fast from a relationship. They definately do not cry over spill milk- They just get another glass.

I believe once Nick tweeted that John Taylor was his best friend or something like that . At that time I was surprised how his best friend was 11 years older than him. I know he’s more mature than his age and all but it doesn’t look healthy to me. I mean come on when you’re 18 you need to have friends in the same age range too.

Miley just cannot stand his ass. She will never take him back.

I agree friendship is important- With your on age. Maybe because he is so smart he feel uncomfortable around his peers. They do not think like him. So he gets bored and probably think they are ignorant. Which why he prefers mature friendships/ relationships.

Think Nick is on cloud 9. Think alot of it has to do with being with a really hot woman, sort of like a trophy. He had to watch Miley with her tall Australian and that kind of broke his heart. Selena and Beiber. He got made fun of for being a virgin, being alone. This is his first all the way relationship and it shows. He’s acting kind of funny, taking all of his tags off, making out in the airport. Doesn’t need brothers or friends. He’s in a makin love daze.

Good point.

That makes me mad.

If Nick feels this way- delta is definately going to Texas with him. He’s in love/making love and he could give a rats ass what people think. he is getting some.

Nick and Delta has taken the spotlight from Justin and selena completely. Its sad but I guess that what they want.

I don’t have a good feeling about Delta. I think she’s going to break him. But at this point, I don’t really give damn anymore. He’s setting himself up for it.

I hope this relationship last at least a year. I do not think commitment issues will be a problem with Nick on Delta. I think Delta is also showing her ex she has a Jonas and she could do better.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 09:51 pm

I wouldn’t call it stealing the spotlight and even I’m not sure what’s happening to them is the real meaning of spotlight because most of the people are just making fun of them and also I think they’ve actually helped this couple ( Justin and Selena)a lot to be more tolerable for others.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

I’m fast when it comes to the new posts ._.

OMG… I was just thinking she’ll be almost 30 by the time he’s 21 and can finally drink alcohol with her at restaurants. LMFAO!! DAMN Nick WTF are you thinking? She’s WAY TOO old for you!!

On the tmz thing, Not only is Delta very tall, but she has a big boned womanly figure. Big bust and hips. LOOOOOng legs. How even? Poor Nick’s little legs. She definately looks like she could eff somebody to death. The ex was a really big guy. Watch out Nicky.

Sign up with an account on this website to win a gift of your choice for FREE! totally legit,I already won my iphone

this is what i think of nick and delta

She looks like 36, not 26…. Nick looks like a TEEN next to her. I used to buy into Nick’s innocent act, at least now I know it was all just an act to gain fame and sell records. *smh*

• JesziV.

HaHa. Thinking someone SHOULDN’T have an affair with a married man is AS bad as someone having an affair with a married man? Wha? Woooo. Going to hell then. Won’t ever take someone’s man. Or date someone 8 years younger.

I didn’t say that. I said it’s wrong to judge someone else when you don’t even know the situation. How do you know she even had the affair? Is there any proof of this? Is there any proof that she was with Nick during her 7 year relationship with whoever? Show me.

I can almost promise. Denise has not meet her. Yes they could be casual dating- but as much as he wants his mom to like his gfs. I beg to differ. She has not meet her. Why wont she follow her on twitter. Kevin meet her- wht not follow on twitter like they have sam. Delta probably will meet Denise sometime in the future because they are getting serious. But personally, I do not believe she has meet her. dani has not either.

Nick’s looking right at the TMZ camera. This is the NEW Nick. Wouldn’t even hold a girls hand. Now he wants camera recording his every movement. Even eating. Maybe all you forever alone people got on his last nerve. Who knows how far he’ll go to show how he handles his woman. If only Tmz could station someone on his Penthouse balcony.

Interesting that when she KNOWS a camera on them she’s all smiles and totally into him and when she doesn’t know someone is taking a pic of them she looks bored to tears. Poor Nick… Grandma is USING him for publicity!

wordddd, you said that perfectly!

Give it up haters. Nick is going to marry her. I do not see this happy with anyone else. Its gonna happen

Ok. crystal ball.

Where’s the commitment ring/engagement Delta? Its coming

You’re a complete idiot if you believe that.

• Keepitreal

Well I don’t know what the big fuss is about, they are boring.

Can’t wait until this PR stunt is over with.

Glad to know Sam does seems to have any hate on Nick. her tweeter is always positive and she keep in touch with everyone (except Nick) often. I like her.

An ex lover of Delta’s named Jay Till told details of her & Brian getting together. And of him getting together w/her earlier. And Delta alluded to the fact that she felt he was separated when they became involved, but his wife said they weren’t. So he was definately married, but the arguement is whether he was separated or not.

tmz is on right now and their talking about nick and delta

Still say she can do better.

Must have ended not too badly w/Sam then. He really seemed happy w/her. Thought he gave her a ring when she came to visit in January cause she was wearing a new one on her left hand during the lunch date. It was Black. And right after she arrived in Texas he tweeted BLESSED. Ha Ha.

I want to know how it ended. Samantha did seem upset for a little while but she seem to of gotten over it.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 07:32 pm

Still say she can do better.

Denise was always tweeting her and trying really hard to get her attention that apparently didn’t pay off. Sam is so classy and from a completely different league. I am happy she got rid of him.

Wonder who broke up with whom. Nick never seem fased by breakups or he hide it very well. Sam definately set the high standards for Mrs. Jonas. I think she really liked her. Still do I imagine.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 07:46 pm

me too

Nick will never find another Sam. he hit the jackpot with her. I do believe that she would have moved to the states if they were still dating. I love How she never ever confirmed she was dating him. But she flew to the states to visit him AND HIS FAMILY. That says a lot about her.

Sam still keeps in touch with this one guy from Dallas who I don’t know is family or friends of the family but they tweet eachother a lot. He was trying to plan for his mom and Sam to have some tea time when she goes to London this month because apparently his mom and her get along really well too. Lol.

*feels like a stalker*

Jul 1, 2011 @ 08:04 pm

*feels like a stalker*

interesting !

• nickjonasboobs

Sam is by no means unattractive, but when Delta came along he jumped on that because she boosts his ego. She is his trophy.

ROFL XD

Sam was not impressed with celebrity. She once said she could not be a rock star or something of that nature. Now, she was the real deal.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
    I’m entered on an online contest for a scholarship called Create Real Impact please go to the website and vote for me
    my video is the very last on page 7(might move to page 8) It’s called Texting Kills by Kyli H

I adored Namantha when they were together! It seemed real and geniune and like they both respected each other’s talent. Also, Sam NEVER tried to use Nick to gain fame and fans in USA (THAT IS WHAT I LOVED MOST ABOUT HER) It truly seemed to be that she just wanted him for him.

This relationship with Delta seems totally different and fake. She’s a fame whore, no question about that. It appears to me that this is JASHLEY 2.0— sad Nick didn’t learn from that relationship.

I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT ALL THIS!!! DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN!

DELTA IS A COUGAR! A BITCH WHO DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK IF SHE HURTS NICK, WHAT A BIRCH SHE IS IN FOR THE FAME!

She probably will marry him.

Do not think she will hurt him, but why would she reply to teenies on twitter about her relationship with Nick/ The hell? Sam and Ashley never replied to stans. I do not get it. Now i hear her friends are replying back about their relationship. Strange.

oh please he had miley she gave him everything he wanted support, his dream and she didn’t care he was broke, and that time he was not good looking and he was not famous and what did he do? he betray her in the worse possible way, him and his brother went against her after she helped them so much and try to destroy her career by siding with selena who by the way is trying to destroy nick by talking bad about him every time she can and completely acting like he was never around now that his fame die down, she didn’t even try to talk about him on e-special while miley did help him by talking about him, now is all about the beiber because he is giving her what nick can no longer give her fame and exposure. miley was the true deal and he was so stupid he lost her. am glad miley has liam he is tall, super handsome and supports her and is not scare to be affectionate in public and go out. nick never deserve miley.

Can see Nick running off marrying Delta because he thinks thats the best he can get. I do believe he will marry her even though dating a few months. The boys head is twisted, you never know.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

i wonder hows that gotta feel. you can’t drink acoholic beverages while your out with your gf whose older than you oldest brother 0.o

Besides Miley, ( who is not ordinary) no ordinary have a chance in hell of dating him.He will not even look twice at them.

I think Nick has some feelings for Miley. He has not completly gotton her out of his system yet.

====
    am sorry but I find miley hotter than delta. miley eyes and lips can kick her entire face alone and miley body is way better than delta. but whatever miley has a hotter man and nick does get miley pissed. she don’t get mad at people unless they really doing something. she seem happy with liam and from what she said on her concert nick seem to be texting shit and she is upset about whatever he is sending her.

I’m so over Nick Jonas. He’s annoying and this latest publicity stunt with this OLD LADY is just gross. He’s totally changed or maybe he always was like this and just put on the “nice, innocent, christian” act for Disney. Either way I’m done. He’s a fake a-hole as far as I’m concerned.

unnnmm excuse me miley is outer his league now have you seen miley sexy aussie man. He is hotter, taller and for some strange reason ever since the director made liam change his hair color he looks a little like nick but with gorgeous blue eyes and lips not to mention his body. so miley must be in heave with liam that guy fight for her and give her knowledge when he got his award and she found that so sweet she got so happy he did that I think that took her by surprise and it was romantic of him to do that specially after dating nick who went against her when she help him so much and supported him so much to be betray.

I’m not a Jonas Brother fan but I used to respect them, especially Nick. Now they seem fame-hungry and annoying.

Nick still texting Miley? Damn.

To me its like Nick leads Miley on then he ignores her again. If he is still texting her he is trying to make her jealous. Something very immature. maybe both Him and Delta are in this relationship for convience, publicity, and trying to make exes jealous. I do not know what the fuck they are doing. Hope they are not wasting each other time. Hope this relationship is the real deal.

It must be something still there if Nick texting her. But he never replied to her twitter either. I know he read it.

• bleach

oceanup doesn’t change my pic asjkdalkdjal

• bleach

im not a jonas fan, but nick used to look so cute with that curly hair. what happened? :c

• LALA

OMG. what happened to his curls?!?! :O
    i loved his curls. :(

delta is the most beautiful woman nick would ever find! i love them

They’re not going to get married to the person who keeps saying that they are. This relationship is fake as hell and is going to end in a couple months.

I miss Samantha. Fuck. At least she was real.

=== {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ u s }} ====

— — (w w w ).( jordan forworld ). (c o m ) —-

the new style, believing you will love it!!!

we accept the paypal , dont miss it. you must love it

• xGottaLoveOU?

haha, that’s kind of embarrassing. xD

That’s why he not letting her go. He probably feel the same way. The most beautiful woman he dated. He going to marry her. She will be Mrs Nick Jonas! soon.

You do not have date months and years now a days to get married. If that person feels the other person is right. Then Bam. Nick said it himself- if he finds the right girl, right time he will definately marry. So there you have it. When the public hears about it- they will already be married.

shes too old for him. :/

She seemed like a very genuine person. That’s what I liked about her.

this is the freakin STATES ppl.
    you have 20 year olds dating 12 year olds. it is like norm.

• tessaskylar

I liked her Lanvin pumps. Her dress was just OK for me. I personally thought she shoulda done something with her hair

those pumps are valentino

Think this trip to Texas Nick is talking about might be the meet the parent visit for Delta? Don’t think Nick would leave her side so bet she will be going.

I have this feeling that Nick is still trying hard to keep in touch and be connected to Les Mis cast. To be honest working with them was one of the most prestigious events that happened in Nick’s professional life.

At some point. Nick is going to miss that about her.

Lehope he does take her home to Texas to meet the fam. But they were in LA right? She could have meet them there. But anyways, you cannot dislike someone you do not know. So maybe so. I hope he does not leave her in LA.

I am a Nelta fan and if this is true he going back home to Texas. Delta is going to meet his family. The relationship is getting serious so why not meet the rest of his family? That’s what a normal boyfriend will do.

Why not? Sam meet his family. Its not surprising.She should.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 08:36 pm

” normal boyfriend ” At first look it just seemed so strange to me.

It was prestigious. But Nick got some bad reviews. He still does on Amazon uk & usa. One critic said he looked like a 14 year old. And Marius was supposed to be 21. That his voice was too weak. Some older actors were nice to his face and were mean on twitter. Sam stuck up for him when some man tweeted that Nick didn’t belong on that stage.

I know right.

I wish I could go back to last year when Nick was in London. For some reason I liked Nick the most then.

Even if she did go home with Nick. This is one time we will never know because no paps will be there. Nick knows how to avoid the paps when necessary. So we will never know…

Sam NEVER replied to any fans about her relationship with Nick. I loved that about her. And she always smiled. Someone had to tell her that Nick was in London though.

Not a Nelta fan and if I were religious like Denise, I would put up with her till I got to know what she really is. My home might be super chilly during that time. Might feel like Antarctica.

• syu46

auu so sweet

I know. Maybe this is what it takes… To get to know Delta one on one.I am sure Dani will be there also. Even if Denise put up with it. She will never love her like Dani. Sorry.

Ikr? The only time she ever talked about Nick on twitter was when she was sticking up for him that one time. She never looked for attention.

We do not waht is going on in this family. Who to say Delta has not already meet her and if this is true- doing the girldfriend thing to visit his family. I hope she does go and hang out with the fam.This would show that Nick still has family values and want his family to like and accept Delta- His FUTURE WIFE! Kidding. I had to go there.

Samantha and all the cast were such real people. So down to earth. Nick will never find people like that in Hollywood. Delta was a star in Australia and is used to the finer things in life. She doesn’t strike me as down to Earth. More of a go getter. Even the fans in England were so sweet and protective of Nick.

Exactly. Only time will tell about this couple. If she is not on the up and up that will reveal itself also. Nick is usually the dominant one in relationships. Its obvious Delta is. I think Nick likes everything about this relationship including how delta is moving so fast. Maybe he likes her aggressiveness. And the fact that she is pretty and does not look 26.

I miss Namantha.

He looks like a human version of Mickey Mouse lol

I miss Namantha

Apart of me does but the other part of me thinks she can (and probably will) do better than Nick.

Speaking of Les Mis, Nick definitely didn’t belong to that stage with a lot of real professional cast members. He was never that much spectacular on that stage but still it was an honor for him to be part of this production.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 09:04 pm

I miss Namantha

Exactly

If Nick does go home to Texas, it would crazy for him to go alone when he has a girlfriend.Why leave her in LA? Nick is definately not going alone.But I am tripping, that his parents were in LA and why could’nt she have meet them there? correction- Denise and Frankie.Think everyone else meet her.I can see Nick doing that. He still is a mammas boy he wants her approval.

Damn. We were on a roll discussing Sam when delta keep popping up.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 06:58 pm
    tessaskylar said:

I always think Nick will be close friends with a girl for years and always really protects her and likes her and is comfortable and that relationship eventually leads to them dating and marriage. That’s how I always saw him like. WELL APPARENTLY I’M DEAD WRONG

I want Nick to find his own Danielle. I too always pictured him with a childhood friend and later dating and marrying her. That would be sweet. But he’s changed, and dates Hollywood.

Why are they being photographed so much? Who knoew they were at this concert hall. The paps does not just hang out at this place. Comeon.

God, I would hate to be a “high” profile couple. Must suck.

She does not look 26.

Yes, but she IS…..that’s the whole point. It creeps me out

worddddd, you said that perfectly!

• JesziV.

And another thing, although I am just as jealous as most of you that it’s not ME instead of Delta, insulting her makes none of you better. You don’t know that woman at all and you never will and it’s really rude to just sit and bash her. She found interest in a very mature guy, regardless of his age, who cares? He’s of legal age isn’t he? What’s the harm in having fun? It’s not like they’re engaged and getting married next week. It makes me sad to see the things people say because if you actually watch interviews and read up about her, she seems very nice, and she’s had cancer and stuff. Stop being so hateful and try to be happy that he has another reason to smile.

Awwww…. sweet!! Grandma took Nicky out for a Shirley Temple!! She got DRUNK and ordered the senior special and she told Nick to tell the server he’s 17 so he could order off the KIDS menu. Delta needs alcohol to fake an orgasm!

um which brother, both kevin and joe have met delta and i’m pretty sure frankie has too. i’m sure mrs jonas has as well. you guys need to stop making drama. both kevin and joe are happy for nick. joe hangs out with them all the time. he has no problem with this. we know it’s not going to end. hes not listening to the comments. let the boy live his life. and if he was loosing his fame no one would have showed up to navy pier or this concert tonight.

If that is so why haven’t any of them followed her on Twitter?

when were they on tmz

You can’t be serious.

• dawn

joe told ryan seacrest of having dinner with them the night before. people had spotted them at the bar at nicks apartment. just because people don’t follow people on twitter does not mean they haven’t met. they are a close nit family. they would know about her and nick would not date her if they didn’t say go for it. cause he takes what his family thinks to heart.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 06:03 pm

Right. It was like a promotion for Delta and just making fun of Nick. Of course it’s what this tv program is all about but I still feel bad for Nick.

when were they on tmz?

• JesziV.

You can’t be serious.

How can’t I? I am wrong for trying to be positive and happy for someone I call myself a fan of instead of turning against him just because he’s decided to date someone?

• JesziV.

TMZ really did make fun of him. They called him half talented. They mocked his virginity. Well, what used to be his virginty. They started with all the usual Jonas mocking. Only Delta was praised. She’s soooo hot, they said. They were showing sexy pictures of her. And they were making comments. In the promo, they called her a rare Australian cougar. Delta’s doing well.TMZ really did make fun of him. They called him half talented. They mocked his virginity. Well, what used to be his virginty. They started with all the usual Jonas mocking. Only Delta was praised. She’s soooo hot, they said. They were showing sexy pictures of her. And they were making comments. In the promo, they called her a rare Australian cougar. Delta’s doing well.

People are always going to make fun of him. Regardless of who he’s dating or not.

She drinking alcohol and I bet he’s drinking his big boy milk.

I’m not denying Joe has met her because I know he has. Same with Papa J. But I’m pretty sure neither Denise nor Kevin and Dani have met her. They had no problem following Sam when they met, so why not Delta?

• JesziV.

When you reach a certain age, dating is casual. You don’t take a girl you’re fucking home to meet mommy and daddy and the fam. You only meet the family if the relationship is serious. You’d think with all these haters, they’d be happy at the speculation that she hasn’t met them because that’d mean they’re just casual.

• dawn

how do you know that though are you either of those people? no, so you don’t know what goes on form day? no you don’t. kevin and dani are busy and nick sees his mom all the time and is a mamas boy he wouldn’t date someone if she didn’t like her.

• dawn

here is the video. if someone can upload it to youtube so someone outside form the rest of the world can see that would be great.

Well people keep saying they’re serious so…

HAI HAI!

Lol calm down bro.

Nick and Kevin haven’t hung out in a while. Even Kevin said they don’t hang out much anymore. And Nick doesn’t see his mom all the time. The last time they’ve seen eachother was I’m pretty sure in NYC and Delta conveniently wasn’t there. Mommy isn’t going to follow him around everywhere anymore.

• JesziV.

Well people keep saying they’re serious so…

Time will tell. Personally, although I support him, I don’t think this will be something that lasts too long. The age IS a factor, just because 18 and 26 aren’t too far apart but as far as the maturity level goes, they’re worlds apart right now. My aunt is her age and one of my aunt’s friends tried to hook her up with some guy who was 19 and when my aunt found out how old he was, she immediately turned down the idea, asking what fun she could have with him. Average 26 year olds like to drink and that alone will be a downer. Just wait.

It’s quiet here kinda

Don’t think some of the people on here are bashing Nick or Delta. Think many people view a 26 year old as someone who can coax and influence someone 18 who was homeschooled and religiously trained and always surrounded by a small group of friends and family. No one likes the thought of someone doing that. Some people honestly care about the stars they are fans of. Especially when they’ve watched him grow up. And cancer is no excuse for not having principles. Most of us would not have an affair w/a married man who has children. Or break off a longtime engagement for an 18 year old just weeks after meeting him.

• JesziV.

Judging a situation you have no knowledge of though, is ridiculous. To try to put her past against her and skew situations to what went on is just as wrong as her “have an affair” with a married man.

Exactly. It’s tough love.

• nickjonasboobs

That’s us

She looks totally bored. She must have been getting drunk to make Nick more interesting. Guess she’s finding out what most of us know already… he’s boring.

She’s wondering how long she has to carry on this publicity stunt until she’s known in the USA.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

they might get married for publicity..
    ——————-
    Orlly?

Everybody misses the point, yeah, she’s pretty. But her behavior is strange for a 26 year old. Pretty much everything about it. How fast it’s all happened, how obsessed with him she seems, how she’s kind of taken over his life, how he’s changing. He’s happy everytime he dates someone. Each time he’s been very happy or he tweets cute things. But none of them have tried to change him. He has no hair, no satchel, no purity ring. He has no dog tag. He has a penthouse. He has a Porshe. He’s even starting to dress different. All since she came into his life.

ewwww. 20 year old dating 12 year olds thats sick!

I never noticed this but.. you’re right. It’s like she’s ashamed to be seen with the old Nick that we loved so much. Satchel and all.

A serious question? How this relationship has brought popularity for Nick? He used to be respected by JB fans. Even those who were supporting other brothers more and Nick wasn’t their favorite, they always had respect for him but now he’s a subject to make fun of even on national TV. I was in another post and even Nelta fans were making fun of this picture !

• Jackie

Did they have sex or not??!?!??? and where is his ring dammit?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    i wanna know thanks

even drinking rules shows this relationship is awkward.

I wnna say she said”wuss up Big Rob” and he never replied.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:17 pm

I wnna say she said”wuss up Big Rob” and he never replied.

So what’s his problem? She’s broken his heart too ?!!!!!

I supported all of Nick’s past relationships. Can’t support this one though. I don’t like how Nick has changed.

• JesziV.

It’s sad to see everyone so mad at Nick when this site used to WORSHIP him and his brothers. Any younger guy is going to have an ego trip when he lands some hot older chick and is plowing the shit out of her, I don’t care who it is. He’s still the same great, talented guy. He’s just feeling himself right now, keep in mind that he IS a guy. Testosterone pumping. She isn’t changing him at all, he’s choosing to do everything he’s done up to this point, and with an older woman on his arm, you really can’t blame him. He’s probably just trying to impress her, whatever. When they break up, his ego trip will be over soon after. Til then, enjoy what comes of this but don’t insult the guy, he hasn’t done anything wrong.

He has changed for the bad!!!

he is UGLY NOW lol

I know right. Big rob has to stay loyal to Nick who signs his check so…

I PRAY GOD THAT ALL THIS SHIT ENDS SOON!

• AcidPinkLemonade

Jul 1, 2011 @ 05:55 pm
    JesziV. said:

———————————
    True, very true.

She is pretty, but she needs a man, not a boy! Maybe if nick was older, but in reality 18 may be a legal adult, but he is still a kid and looks like one too. What do you think she thinks when she sees these pics? If it was me, I would be like awww, what a cute kid. I am in my 20’s saying this.

Dude, they’re obviously using eachother or she’s using him. Either way, it’s not going to last. Nick is young and isn’t stupid. He’s not going to get married to her.

• dawn

Hey Nick & Delta were on TMZ. They were making fun of him. They were saying she was super hot. And that Nick is Soooo having sex with her. They kept talking about his purity vow. Guess they haven’t heard the ring is gone. They had a video of them walking down the sidewalk and she even looks taller than the photos cause she lifts her head up. Like almost the height of Big Rob with her heels on. And Nick looks super cocky. Like, Yeah, I’m short. What about it?

Delta, shut up.

I do not know about her and she probably likes him- but he definately seem smitten!

I think nick falls in love easy, but gets bored and wants his own time. Wonder if this will be the case? Don’t know!

Sam is Denise’s favourite of Nick’s.

She seems to have that personality that is really easy to like and fall in love with.

LOL. This whole thing proves how pathetic they both are.

Doubt it. Jonas Group pays Big Rob.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 10:34 pm

Doubt it. Jonas Group pays Big Rob.

I don’t see that much difference between Jonas Group and Nick !

So they made it to TMZ? Okay, I no longer doubt that this is for publicity. They’ve been calling the fucking paps this whole time.

Paps why don’t you leave them the hell alone with those cameras in their faces. Damn

Agreed.

• Trainups

Not to break it to you guys BUT a guy (JB ) introducing his current GF to his parents does not mean they are serious. All the boys GF’s met their parents.
    Te boys are just that way. Eventually Mama and Papa J, I guess, set a meeting to get to know the type of person she is.
    The boys (except Kevin) have not married/got engaged to one of their past GF yet even if the boys were still too young.
    Take a chill pill. Nick is just being a typical guy that he wasn’t before. He is being more open, dating a hot older woman ,and dare I say, probabaly having sex.
    He is doing his own thing now.
    Yeah he looks to his parents for guidance but seriously I don’t think they do whatever their parents say in their love life. Especially once they turned 18.
    Their career is something else.
    Nick is just having fun. He may have a massive crush and like his ego being stroked but love, I dont’ think so. He doesn’t seem to fall easily like Joe does.

Yeah, it sounds like Delta or one of her pals are here, with all this marriage talk. If she married an 18 year old we would have to worry about her sanity. She just fricken met him 3 months ago.

I begg to differ. Delta has got Nick head spinning around. Yeah, she is putting it on him. It love.

I think it is extremly sad you are known for who you are dating than your singing ability? I know she has a beautiful voice but people are more interested in her relationship with Nick. That’s sad.

I am curious about the show tonight. I wonder about the songs, if delta will be there and if jasmine will sing the song they wrote.. Hope we have good videos of nicks performance.

Does not mean anything. If she wants to marry Nick regardless of how long they dated- she will.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 05:08 pm

Good for them. There is no doubt that they’re more then happy now or at least Delta definitely is

Delta will be there. Why would’nt she?

If she does, she is a fucking stupid broad. So is Nick.

Yeah, they made TMZ- They have made it! Congradulations

you’re all idiots, he’ll never be able to drink he’s DIABETIC. ignorant fools.

Yeah they’re happy they’re getting the attention they wanted. You don’t believe this is genuine, do you?

• marian

1) No honey, this relationship will continue to dominate Justjared and Oceanup.Nick just seems so happy around her. And probably spending a lot of time together, its not hard for him not to fall in love with her.

2) Delta, shut up.

3) SERIOUSLY DELTA STOP POSTING COMMENTS, NOBODY LIKES YOU HERE.

I think nick is more smitten and to be honest, I think SHE calls the paps or is friends with one. Who the would know who she is on the airport and he photoshoot alone in lax made me sick. That is when I started doubting her more, the twitspree with nick fans was the beginning of me doubting. Brian’s ex wife pretty much said she used Brian, but never know coming from an ex.

I have never seen Nick so happy. Good for you Delta. Treat him right and do not hurt him.

Nick and Delta don’t want them to leave them alone. Do you not understand? They don’t have to be photographed. They WANT to be.

Why can’t people support Nick decision- We have no right to hate on them like this. Age is just a number and they both are enjoying each other company. Let it go.

Do you guys really think delta would be on here? I am actually bring serious about that question. Wouldn’t put it past her or her friends, especially that Shannon one who follows nelta support!!!!

Delta called off her engagement with Brian just MONTHS ago. They were together for 7 years. In March they still seemed content with eachother. No doubt in my mind Nick was one of the reasons for the break off of the wedding. And that makes both Nick and Delta, shady bitches.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 05:14 pm

Not at all. I meant they’re both happy to get this attention specially Delta.

There’s more to it than just that. I don’t trust Delta. At all. I’m sorry but I don’t. She still hasn’t met Denise either and by the looks of it, Denise isn’t giving her the time of day. That isn’t good.

It would be nice if we can see pics of his parents and kevin and Danielle eating with them( whenever Kevin is in LA).

• peacelovehearts

KESHA & HEIDI KLUM LOVE CHILDDD!

The paps were probably using zoom lenses. With a good zoom you can get a closeup from someone without ever being right in their face.

Yeah, not a good thing when you have yet to meet your boyfriend’d mother almost 2 months of dating. Something’s not right.

I don’t think it is hate on some of our parts. I think it is more of a concern or worry about nick and this relationship. Also, it is hard to understand what a 26 year old would see in a teenage boy that looks 16.

Not going to happen.

Lol how sad. Pathetic

Because Nick is more mature and he was her listening ear when she needed someone.Plus he can handle a mature relationship.

Jul 1, 2011 @ 06:58 pm
    tessaskylar said:

Are you kidding me. Nick protect a girl what gave you that idea from past experience he completely ruined miley by letting take the heat of what they both did, not only that but her acted like he rather ruined her career instead of him the way he went to date selena who was the girl who used him and miley for fame.

A guy who lets a girl take the heat of problems alone after she helped him get his dream is no protector or a gentleman and not only that he went against her after she was the one who was there supporting him and his brothers and gave him his life dream.

am glad selena screw nick by using him so he could see miley was always the one who helped him and never used him. selena who uses guys and sell her body for exposure. miley was always better and is the only girl who took him broke, ugly, and not famous and poor. miley is the only girl i like for him she seem genuinly in love with him for him not for what he could provide for her and he screw her and betray her multiple time.

Unless he finds someone who really love him for him in Hollywood, Nick will never be happy to find that one girl who is away from the bright lights. He does not seem to like ” common ” girls. I do not think he trusts them or they are to ordninary for him.

Denise realized Sam was the real deal but I just can’t get it how Nick let her go because he seems to be a smart guy. BTW who broke up? Sam or Nick? Does anyone know what the reason was?

Not for sure, But I understand Nick did because of the long distance relationship.

No one will ever know cause Samantha has class.

See I heard differently. I heard Sam. Damn, we will never know. either talked so..

I agree. Sam will never talk.

Delta has Nick doing things he never have done. Yes he is an adult- almost 19- Maybe she is a good thing for Nick and his parents will meet her and see shes not bad for their son. Who knows.I just do not see anyone that can compete with sam in Denise eyes. She will try to be open- minded but I am just saying…

Miley still loves him. I believe.

I do not know guys, Nick keep saying hes blessed, happy and shit. But sometimes I do not think so. Everyone needs friends and I never see him with anyone but Big Rob. hes always with Delta friends and I just think somethings are not what it is cracked up to be. I could be wrong though but it looks like he is trying to hard to convince US that he is and it is not necessary.

Still feel that Delta went to Nash Vegas with Nick. Cause that was the day Denise tweeted Sam about Les Miz on PBS and sent her love. And Sam tweeted back about nice memories. So think her & Nick were on the outs by then. And weirdly enough, Miley was on Saturday Night Live the night before and during one of the skits the name Marius was mentioned. That was odd.

Nick is an ass and I think he is showing off his new girlfriend to let everyone know that he is over them and he has someone better, hot and older. Nick knows what he is doing. Totally pissing off Miley.She knows Nick well. Thats why I say Miley does not get pissed at Nick for no reason.

Damn I am sorry but that is way too old.
    & lol at how he’s drinking iced tea while he’s having a cocktail.
    He prob has never even had a sip of alcohol.
    Aw nick, throw that purity ring off and have some fun while you’re still young. save the boring mature sh!t for later.

she look a bit like Tish (miley’s mom)
    besides this I think Nick really looks happy with her. Even if we don’t like them togheter :/

No, honey. Just no.

Nick is cocky and happy that he scored a ‘older” woman. Guys are jealous of him.

You cant help who you fall inlove with. many people do it. My mom is 6 years older than my dad. They have been happily married for 27 years. It happens alot you just dont see it in the public eyes. she replys because they are fans. They support her and nick. Why wouldnt u reply? justin replys to jelena fans

• justafan

she looks 19 in pic tbqh O.O

isn’t it funny how both selena and nick are now dating non americans/blondes ;)

That’s nice. I am sure she still talks some members of the Jonas family. I thought at least Sam would tweet and congradulate Joe on his album but guess not. Not important at all but just thinking.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

wow this is just anons.O.O HI ANONS.

Denise or Mrs Jonas seems like a very nice woman. She loved Danielle to pieces.

Nick & Delta on TMZ (her boobs look HUGE in that dress)

No dear. It’s just a joke !
    but seriously who’s this friend (Shannon?) Is she an artist?

i dont think they look bad together

Nick gave Miley an “commitment ” ring. Wonder when not if he give Delta one?

Honey stop with the commitment ring. Just stop.

Sam didn’t congratulate Nick on Hairspray either. Not too many Les Mis cast members did.

He was happy before Delta. It’s like people like to think he was a miserable wreck before her. Like he’s only happy when he has a girlfriend. He was happy and cracking jokes before her too. And will be after her.

I always see Nick with Delta friends, where is his friends?

Shannon is her friend who is pretty much a nobody I think. Nick follows her too.

• Ordinary girl

What’s the point of getting married? They are not going to be happier just because they are married. Two persons can be in love and don’t feel the necessity of getting married.

True dat. I noticed that too. Damn

You’re not a stalker. I follow Samantha, too. It’s nice to know there’s people in the world like her. I would love to see her with someone as nice as her. Nick’s not a bad guy, but from appearances, she wasn’t treated like she deserved. It seemed like Delta came along and got treated so much better. Sam’s such a bright and happy person. A decent person. Nick’s loss.

Nick what the fuck did you do to some of the cast members?

• tessaskylar

Oh okay then. :P

“Nick Jonas, 18, was only allowed to drink iced tea ”

LMAO!