Nick Jonas’ HOT OLDER GIRL

The ‘HOT OLDER GIRL’ is Australia’s Delta Goodrem. Just sayin’.

The ‘HOT OLDER GIRL’ is Australia’s Delta Goodrem. Just sayin’.

Everyone already knows, plus they say her name in the video…

Why does everyone think Delta is HOT? She looks like she’s in her mid-30’s already and why in the world would a woman her age who has been in a long term relationship and almost got married to the guy want to jump from that into a relationship with a 18 year old?? She’s a fame-whore, who wants to be known in the USA.

I’m sure Denise is digusted by this whole thing!

• ou is 2 damn wack party

Nick=irrelevant. Can we please move on ou? Next.

Agreed and she isnt that pretty. Too much of an age difference it is weird.

• June

I’m sure Denise is digusted by this whole thing!

———————-

AMEN

She’s huge. She’s going to crush the boy.

Nick looks right into the camera. Is he trying to m+ake someone jealous?

^LIKE x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

• freeasmyhair

lolol stfu only jonas fans are so jealous so they start saying shitty stuff about Delta.
    I think Delta seems to be super sweet and nice! I remember when she answered to all jonatics on twitter. ALL.

I can’t freaking stand this girl!!! I NEVER care who they are with but this NOO it’s so strange! She’s 8 years older!!! Come on now
    And I don’t care how “mature” he is if he was really that
    “mature” he would no it’s no good to be with a dam 26 year old who was engaged -_-

Ok first of all she is not a GIRL… she is a women. I have nothing against her and think he should have the right to date whoever makes him happy… but i don’t think the girl in the relationship should ever be that much older than the guy. i’m not jealous of her… i say that about any girl that older than her bf. that’s just my opinion since most girls mature faster than guys and look for more out of a relationship than most guys… i don’t see this ending well for them. but if that’s who makes him happy then so be it, nothing we say can change who he dates.

——————-

She didn’t answer me! I asked her why she’s such a fame whore and using Nick for publicity and she didn’t respond. So no she didn’t respond to all Jonas fans.

• nownlaterz

Damn. Damn! DAYUMMMMMMM!!” lol

And I love & support Nick always so I feel no need to know if he’s sleeping with Delta or not!
    Nick’s not stupid, any action he makes he’s thought through.

• nownlaterz

——————-

She probably didn’t think you were a fan because even I don’t usually think of disrespectful people as Jonas Brothers fans. *Kanye shrug*

Nick’s dating an Aussie,Miley’s dating an Aussie, Joe’s ex was another Aussie Yah!!!

I agree with the people that are saying she is just a fame whore. In my opinion she is only dating nick so her album can sell and I bet you anything when her album gets really big she is going to go right back to that fiancé she had before Nick! I have lost a little bit of respect for nick though, he is changing his shy and secretive ways for a woman who is 8 years older than him!!! he needs to find someone his age maybe like a couple months younger… I can’t remember a time when he did date someone younger than him only Miley and that will never happen again thank god!!!

I completely agree!!!!!!!!

I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Andromeda2002 on–s’e’ek’c’ou’ga’r.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!

You can tell she wears the pants in this relationship. It’s not just that she’s bigger, you can tell he’s changing for her. Dislike when that happens. People should always stay true to themselves and their beliefs.

I’m sure Denise is digusted by this whole thing!
    ——————–
    Agreed. Delta has no ass,no boobs, and is a freakin’ twig,and has an old lady face for someone being 26.

Jul 2, 2011 @ 06:21 am

This. Nick’s been acting like an Ass since dating her. Lost all my respect and the way he looked straight into the camera seems like he’s sending a message or flaunting it to someone else(Maybe Selena Gomez since she sang a song about him/is dating a younger boy)

As for Denise….As a mother, myself, I know that she is concerned but trusts Nick to do what is right.

As for Nick….I can see why he likes Delta. She’s beautiful, can probablly have an intelligent conversation, and seems to be Nick’s type.

As for Delta….This one I don’t get. I love Nick as a person. But I am sorry–he looks 18–no 16! I think he is a safe person for Delta now that she is out of the engagement. She is regressing back to a time when first love is simple and sweet. Because Nick is probablly very respectful to her and this relationship is easy for her-meaning not complicated.

I don’t know if I’m for or against this…I only hope that Nick doesn’t get hurt.

Has he changed or is it a coincidence?
    Moves out of parents house.
    Buys condo.
    Goes on “working” vaca to Bali with woman.
    Is reportedly seen leaving Delta’s house in a.m. (though not sure I believe it without pics).
    New older, more sophisticated haircut.
    Ditches necklace
    Ditches satchel
    Makes public display of affection.

• dawn

nick is eighteen. did you expect him to live with his mom and dad forever? that age is the age most young adults move out if they have the money. most people move out before that some move out at sixteen. it’s simple nick just want to be the grown up he is in heart. we can’t tell him what he can or not do. he is his own person. and i’m starting to agree when some people say that some of the nick jonas fans are turning into haters. why just because of a girl? he is still the same guy he was before he met her. just because he’s trying a more mature look on the out side does not mean the guy on the inside has changed. i have seen candid videos of nick meeting fans form navy pier. he is still that sweet guy we all love.

• MissSarah

Jealous little nick stans. Grow up please.

• crazybitch

oh god!!! she just using him for fame..and everyone knows it..of course, she’s gonna answer some jonas fans bec. she want/need the attention for her upcoming album..duh!! when her album is release then this fucking show is over but they want to make it longer..the longer this shit, the better for her! what a user..

My parents are 8 years apart except my dads the older of the two so its alittle different but not much. But i dont think its weird at all for nick and delta to be dating.

Jul 2, 2011 @ 03:40 am
    freeasmyhair said:

and that was when I made sure she’s either an absolute attention seeker or a fool.

Okay, I still adore nick, that has not changed. But I thought I liked delta, but not much anymore. At first I thought it was real, now I think it is more real on nick’s part, but more using nick on her part. Too many things point to the obvious. I stayed in denial about, but I finally admoitted to myself that I think this may not be 100%. plus I am sick of how she smiles into the camera.

If Nick is fucking her. ( and its none of our business)This relationship is serious. I do not see him sleeping with her and they breaking up in a few months. This is a serious commitment. I heard someone on the other post say he is going home to Texas to visit his folks and she is going. So that’s a good thing.

Oh come on. This relationship is fake as shit. When was the last time Nick was mentioned on TMZ? Like last year.

• Radiatelove

no respect

You got to be kidding me if you believe that.

You got to be kidding me if you believe that.

• Jackie

Did they have sex or not??!?!??? and where is his ring dammit?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    i wanna know thanks

I hope she doesn’t go home to Texas with him. I think nick needs some good quality alone time with his parents. He just seems lost to me, can’t explain it, he just doesn’t really seem to know who he is, almost acting confused.

• jt

:l im rly getting tired of this couple. -_-

cougar part was spot on

—————–

I don’t know where you live but here in the US most kids who move out at 18 are going to college and still have mommy and daddy supporting them (most 18 year olds are totally broke), and I don’t know anyone but runaways who move out at 16. LOL

why hasn’t papa and mama Jonas not followed delta yet ?? seems really strange as they both follow Samantha and Ashley straight away. Stop saying it’s love …you can’t love someone after one month of dating! This relationship is going wayyy to fast !!

Why is so hard for people to believe Delta may go home to Texas with Nick? That is his girlfriend and she has not meet many of his family. Also there are pics of him and Delta at starbucks this morning. probably on justjared or something. I am sure oceanup will post these pics soon enough. I do not guys, they are getting extremly cozy and together all the time. This could be getting serious and the real deal. get use to this couple.

• iHeartJoeJ

when did joe date an aussie? lol….and as for ‘nelta’ I know it breaks some of the jonas fans hearts, I’m the same when joe has a girlfriend, but nick is smart, he loves his fans, he’s dating a person, not an age, so why lose respect for him? he’s an amazing person, talent, passion, he’s still my inspiration, he’s just getting older and becoming more comfortable, he hasn’t changed, just expanded, he’s young, and if I was 26 and he asked me out I’D SAY YES! love you nick j B)

This relationship is going somewhere.

That’s right Nk take your woman home to Texas with you. They do not give a shit about people talking. They are in love and proving that love has no age limt. Never never denied dating someone older- he said he would never date someone is like a decade over than him. Go for it Nick.

yes i did

sHE IS PRETTY BUT A COMPLETE WHORE FOR DATING HER FIANCEE FOR 7 YEARS THEY BREAKING UP WITH HIM FOR AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THAT WHEN UR SO CLOSE TO GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE UR AGE

I see Delta is creeping again.

YO BRETHREN SHE IS FUCKING 9 YEARS OLDER THAN HIM AND HE DATED MILEY FOR FRIGGIN ALMOST 2 YEARS AND SHE IS STILL FUCKING TALKING BOUT THE RELATIONG SHIP THEY HAD I DONT KNOW FRIGGIN 5 YEARS AGO AND I FUCKING STILL HERING BOUT NILEY I MEAN DELTA BROKE UP WITH HER 31 YEAR OLD FIANCEE FOR A 18 YEAR OLD R U FUCKING SERIOUS IF NICKS MOTHER APPROVES OF THIS THEY HAVE GOT SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS, LIKE SHIT ITS NOT ABOUT AGE ANYMORE ITS ALL ABOUT LOVE WHAT THE FUCK? A 31 YEAR OLD TEACHER IN LOVE WITH AN 17 YEAR OLD BOY, WHAT A RAPIST

SO A 51 YER OLD DATING A 17 YEAR OLD IS GOOD WOW U PEOPLE ARE ON DRUGS

they may get married, so don’t be surprised if they do.

Delta was his concert and he looked directly a her while singing. You cannot deny the chemistry and love between them. Nick has never felt this way about ANYONE and I am nit a Nelta stan. You just cannot overlook the obvious. Future Mrs Nick Jonas

There is nothing wrong with her being with her man at the concert. That’s what couple do- support each other.

Did not say it did. Could care less about them.

are there any girls single because i want some dirty sex

_________
    Bitch stfu!!! not all jonas fans ar ehating on delta.. if anything its miley and demi fans smh

• LaurenLovesJoeJ

this is my comment, just signed up to OceanUP, lol, iHeartJoeJ is my twitter..

Oh hai Delta.

No seriously, you’re the only person on this planet who thinks they’re going to get married. You’re such a dipshit. It’s hilarious.

gross. hes just a little boy

I dont like Nelta.. I think she’s just looking for fame and looking for some fans to buy her upcoming album…

• Everythingyournot

damn damn damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

lmao @ “Can somebody tell that kid to just hit it already”. Pretty sure he already has.

Grandma and Grandson out for their nightly stroll. gross.

• Jen

I prefer Samantha Barks. Lost a bit of respect for Nick.

can somebody tell me what they said ?
    i can’t watch the video in my country :(

can somebody tell me what they said ?
    i can’t watch the video in my country :(

It’s just Nick & Delta walking & holding hands & then the tmz people make jokes about him being a “virgin Jonas” & keep talking about how Delta is. Then at the end they say he should just have sex with her already lol

*how hot Delta is

• Nick

Oh please, she is not even hot. Someone needs some glasses

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I’m sure Denise is digusted by this whole thing!
    She raised him 18 years… his actions are not going to raise her eyebrows. She supported his launch into fame early in Broadway, not sure she is surprised he is in the music scene and connecting with artists.

And… Nick’s street cred b/4 Nelta – 5, street cred after 105. What you just watched is what every male in the world is thinking.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jul 2, 2011 @ 07:20 am
    dawn said:

THIS

I am sick of them already. Delta who cares if you are fucking Nick? He a nobody now. In fact you both are.

Congrats Delta. You got the ultimate attention that you wanted. Congratu-fucking-lations.

Someone needs to tell TMZ to get with the program. Nicks been hitting that for about 5 months now.

I do hope Nick was nice and sweet and took his time with the fans at the
    meet and greet at the show yesterday and didn’t rush through it just to get back to her (she was there watching off at the side) nicks fans deserve that time and to have all of his attention at that moment so I hope they got it even if she was there.

lol nick