Demi Lovato WRIST TATTOO?

demilovans

Via @lovanas.

how could you? they’re really good

guess im not a true american *shrugs* i also hate they way they feel when going down my throat
    ok then what kind of pie do you like??

• WakaWakaEhEh

My friend keeps apologizing cause she’s reblogging me. I have so many things to teach her about tumblr…

happy 4th of july everyone.. :D

• Everythingyournot

ok then what kind of pie do you like??

LIME :D

• WakaWakaEhEh

Surprised everyone isn’t playing epicmafia.
    ___

It made such a ruckus this morning.

• Everythingyournot

oh yea. happy birthday america.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:01 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Lol wut

hi nick!!!

hi nick!!!

• Everythingyournot

It made such a ruckus this morning.

havent heard that in a while

• Disco.Is.Dead

It made such a ruckus this morning.

How ?

• Firework

This morning was a mess lol

Lol wut
    __

Ia. Every time she reblogs me she adds “Sorry Rachel, Lol.”

HOOOW

Ugh, idk. Do I look like google? lol, try this

• Disco.Is.Dead

What the fuck happened this morning ?

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:04 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    What the fuck happened this morning ?

Lol bitches got mad at me Jordan abd waka for always spamming links abs killing ou

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:04 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

What the fuck happened this morning ?

read

Finally fixed my icon

• WakaWakaEhEh

What the fuck happened this morning ?
    __

Apparently users made a deal they won’t play EpicMafia today. But Jordan, Firework, and I did. Some anon went crazy and started spamming the post saying “GTFO NO ONE LIKE EPICMAFIA GO TO TWITTER.” ._.

STOP POSTING THAT GUY. HES NOT HOT

Keepitreal said:

Ewwww wtf is that thing? It looks like she burned her wrist or some shit.
    You took the words out of my mouth.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT GUYS PENIS BONE

who the heck is that guy?

HELP ME WITH MY YOUTUBE I CANT WATCH VIDEOS IT’S ALL BLACK! AND DEMI STOP GETTING TATTOOS YOU HAVE LIKE 5 ALREADY AND YOU’RE ONLY 18 BRO!

STOP POSTING THAT GUY. NO ONE CARES

IF WE WANTED TO SEE PICTURES OF HIM WE WOULD LOOK HIM UP ON TUMBLR

• Disco.Is.Dead

It my just be a kiss, though..

• evanescence

Wheres the stay strong tattoo??

I CANT WATCH FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS :(((((((((((((((((

• itsunderstand

I don’t think it’s a tattoo.

Anon spamming,
    the fuck ? Whats his tumblr, I feel like I follow him buahah.

• itsunderstand

who the heck is that guy?

MTE

• memi trumps sel

um wth. I hope that isnt a tattoo

• Takes1toKno1

shit that looks like some serious 3rd degree burn.

HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET MIKEY AND JOE ARE FUCK BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICK LEFT HIM SO NOW HE’S REBOUNDING WITH MIKEY!

HELP ME WITH MY YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:14 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

um wth. I hope that isnt a tattoo

its a tattoo. Demi and all of her friends got matching kiss tattoos for soberissexy.com

• Keepitreal

Maybe one of her weird ass friends left a hickey on her wrist

• peacelovehearts

I CANT WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS SOMEONE HELP ME.
    Sucks for you…

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:55 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

I hate apple pie

how could you? they’re really good

what wit the big letters

Sometimes

How do you get it to say no messages?

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:58 pm
    livingoutloud said:

ALL THE VIDEOS ARE BLACK AND WONT UPLOAD! MOTHERFUCKERS I WANT TO THROW MY COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW! SO TEMPTED!

Yelling in blue letters isn’t going to help you at all my friend. Try updating adobe.

HOOOW

Harry and Miley lol no

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:58 pm
    CuTeMuSic said:

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:55 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

I hate apple pie

how could you? they’re really good

• Firework

And I keep hitting re pepepepeat

I hate apple pie

• peacelovehearts

Is anyone else’s tumblr dashboard fucked up? O_o

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Keepitreal,
    You do realize that picture is photoshopped…
    ~le trolls away~
    I still like it lol

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:53 pm
    livingoutloud said:

I CANT WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS SOMEONE HELP ME.

Is it saying missing plug in?

• WakaWakaEhEh

I hate frosting. It makes my stomach sick.

does anyone have this tumblr error when it says you have a message and theres no message in your inbox?

whats mais non

Excuser moi.
    lololol. Its uh, it’s kind of like “of course not” in french.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:54 pm

The fuck is happening…
    Everyone is starting to ship “Hiley” (miley and harry)
    O_____________________o
    O______O lolwut?? smh

i want a pet monkey

O______O lolwut?? smh

Have they even met ? hahaha

Sometimes

RAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what wit the big letters

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:57 pm
    ANON WATCH SEE NO MORE HERE

I DONT WANT TO. I WANT TO WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE LIKE ANY NORMAL CITIZEN! I WANT TO FUCKING WATCH YOUTUBE!

NO. Joe finds things like THIS sexy:

DUH!
    Of course he found her sexy. Do you not see the resemblance between himself and her ? …

teamnobody said:
    it would make sense more if demi and sel where still bff’s and got matching tattoos they have known each other since like 7 yrs old

TRUE DAT.

it just looks like lipstick.. her friend has it on her too. I don’t think its a tattoo.

What photo are you guys talking about? :/
    =

your mom :/

OMG. LOL. bitch, you just got owned.

My mother isn’t with us, so….

we accept the paypal , dont miss it. you must love it

believing that we have something for you. Please be assured your choice .

=== {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ u s }} ====

– — (w w w ).( jordan forworld ). (c o m ) —

• Everythingyournot

OMG. LOL. bitch, you just got owned.

My mother isn’t with us, so….

smh

It’s for a cause.

stop telling people to migrate! aint no one wanna move bitch.

you’re dumb as shit. That’s a kiss mark, made with real lips, with lipstick. Assholes

Are we migrating?

• Disco.Is.Dead

And, the makeup is extreme, but the whole bathing suit straps down is not a big deal at all.

move bitches

DUH!
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bitches gettin’ owned on the 4th of july! WIN.

Fuck. I always do that.
    k, other post.

• find your way

Her friends look like they’re about 30, and that wouldn’t be a lovely tattoo really. Looks like a burn, or when you scribble on a paper then erase it through the middle. But on a wrist. Doesn’t look like a ‘kiss’ to me. I love Demi, but she needs to get real friends. And where’s her stay strong tattoo? If that’s gone, then so is everything she learned from rehab. Bahh, get some new friends, Demetria.

• Anonymousjen

Oh maybe a burn

Maybe i’m being judgemental to quick but to me i still feel like Demi is going back to her post rehab days..when she got out of rehab Demi had a different vibe to her, she seemed more genuine & at peace..now she’s back the constant exersising, cake face, fake tan, taking constant pics of her self and her hanging our with her fame whore friend, & her trying hard to be ‘cool’ or trying hard to be sexy,

• find your way

memi trumps sel said:

unfortunatly I agree. Im a little worried about her. She seeems to be exercising alot and she is wearing alot of makeup.
    True. I want her to be at peace! Kinda more like how she was filming the 1st camp rock or ppp.

I like chocolate

ARE GUYS BLIND? IT’S A KISS , SEE THE OTHER GIRL WITH ONE CLOSE TO HER SHOULDER , WELL DEMI HAS ONE ON HER WRIST.

Finally fixed my icon

HOT

• Everythingyournot

firework you are gonna love this one…

more like a hickey

• ImNotAnnoying

Ugly, trashy, disgusting, etc..and I’m not talking about the tattoo.

If people wanna play EpicMafia, let them play. You don’t control them and oceanup is just a site, they can do whatever they want with it.

• Everythingyournot

well i guess everybody left

• marisa

why judge her new style? Why judge her new look, new friends? She’s on a journey to find herself, along with coping with recovery of rehab, eating disorders, cutting, and etc. She’s happy and healthy and she’s smiling with meaning nowadays, isn’t that what us Lovatics want for her? And it’s not like you’ve never changed your look up a bit cause maybe you wanna show people you’re growing up, and it’s not like you haven’t made mistakes with choosing the wrong friends. She’s learning, and if you guys love her like I do. Don’t say she’s changed. She’s figuring her life out, just like we are. that’s way different than changing who she is.

honestly, i dont get why people need to hate so much.

• Firework

EWWWWWWWWWWWW WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

• Everythingyournot

i hope you know i hope you knowwwwwww

• CuTeMuSic

what happen in this post??

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

• Everythingyournot

what happen in this post??

OMG! i love your icon

• CuTeMuSic

http://ulink.pl/hotgossips <—- Hot celebrity gossips ! look !

you’re being stupid, it’s obviously a kiss someone shaped n her wirst. Stop being such asses and stop making out rumors about everybody else because they aren’t even important! Look at what you’re taling about! you’re so stupid.

• Everythingyournot

dont wanna be a copy cat but should i get a 4th of july one?

• memi trumps sel

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:50 pm

Ummm It’s make-up you guys. it’s obvious. and she already had a tattoo on her wrists. where have some of you been the last 4 months?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Let them fucking play. omg.
    But, this will happen for anything you do. Whether its EM or tinychat or whatever it may be that they don’t like and don’t participate in, they will dislike it and you for it. -sigh-

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:12 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Let them fucking play. omg.

But they promised not to play for 1 whole day.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:12 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

what happen in this post??

OMG! i love your icon

oh thank you.. happy 4th of july.. :D

im gonna play em now

i promised nothing tbh

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:12 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

dont wanna be a copy cat but should i get a 4th of july one?

if you want to.. its your choice :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

does it not look like Louis touched Niall’s ass ? bahahah.

• Disco.Is.Dead

But they promised not to play for 1 whole day.
    ~~

Well, that was pointless.
    They don’t ow anything to us.

• memi trumps sel

Jul 4, 2011 @ 06:34 pm
    find your way said- are you new?

Firework make epicmafia game.

• Firework

does it not look like Louis touched Niall’s ass ? bahahah.

yes and niall touched his dick lol

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:15 pm

does it not look like Louis touched Niall’s ass ? bahahah
    Omg, it does look like it.. lol

• Firework

Firework make epicmafia game.

you playing?
    ill make an open one in sandbox of 10 players
    but wont post the link

Yay Morgan :D

WHAT IS THIS. -dead-

asdnmklasmdaskldas

• ImNotAnnoying

does it not look like Louis touched Niall’s ass ? bahahah.

Can he gtfo?..

yes and niall touched his dick lol

What ? O___o

What ? O___o

it looks like niall touched his own dick ._.

you playing?
    ill make an open one in sandbox of 10 players
    but wont post the link

Post the link I wanna play.

they look weird

WakaWakaEhEh said:

What the fuck happened this morning ?
    __

I’m sorry but ROFL The anon that did that fucking owned that post. I scroll down all I see is the same shit I was honestly laughing my fucking ass off.

• oceanUP.

Happy 4th of July to America! Excited for #LovatoSingleSkyScraper! @ddlovato It’s a HOT summer, STAY COOL & HYDR8! http://twitpic.com/5lbypl

i wanna play!!

wtf lol

oceanUP

The shit was annoying.

I think she got laser tattoo remove surgery, cuase thats sure what it looks like, hmmmm.

It’ll flop. Bye.

oceanUP. said:

YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME WITH THAT. I OPENED IT AND MY PARENTS WERE BEHING ME! NOW THEY THINK IM A PERV!

• Disco.Is.Dead

it looks like niall touched his own dick ._.

Oh, I thought you meant then Niall touched Louis’ hahah
    But yeah, it looks quite wrong.
    But Harry’s adorable ness makes up for it. trololol.

are the guys gay?

ewwwwww is that demi? she looks ugly

____

Ew.

• BELL

The kiss mark from the girl under her wrist, looks like the kiss mark on her wrist. Case solved, move on.

oceanUP. said:

Who the heck is that?

• freeasmyhair

i have to tell you how fucking mad i am at her. i know, it’s her choice. her life. her friends. she does whatever she wants. but you know, it’s like with Selena. she was like the best friends with her everybody loved them, everybody still love her but like, they’re gone now. people just don’t seem to get it. Demi kind of like changed her life after rehab thing. she got her new friends. what if Demi would’ve took a ‘friendship’ tattoo for Selena, and she would regret it after cos they’re not so close anymore. i’m sure Demi’s not going to be the best friends with this chick either. Demi should really think. use your brain honey. this is the dumbest thing ever. and it also seemed to ruin ‘stay strong’ tattoo. pretty cool. nice job dems.

here’s the twitcam with liam and harry shirtless. This is the best quality they have sorry.

• freeasmyhair

Um, well i hope it’s just makeup. if it’s not i’m super mad. just my opinion, k.

Everythingyournot said:

Finally fixed my icon

HOT
    Lol why thank you

Who the heck is that?

demi…

you guys r all idiot, they’re talking about the tattoo on her wrist. as in “WHAT HAPPEND TO HER TATTOO?” thats why they put all those question marks.

so i guess she took it off!.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:19 pm
    oceanUP. said:

=

thats demi?roflll ewwwwwwww

ewwwwww oceanup

• evanescence

She should stop all of this

is demi topless…?

do you guys know if miley is still wearing a purity ring? or she took it off already?

she needs to grow out her eye brows and stop drawing them on with pencil

• evanescence

Is that even a real pic,OU?

ewwwwww oceanup

lol

She already had a tattoo on her wrist??

That’s Demi??
    She is literally begging people to call her a tranny more than they do already.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

The shit was annoying.
    Maybe but I wasn’t in that post or even on this morning so it made me have a laughing spree.

did my icon change???

• Everythingyournot

never thought id have a miley icon…..

ImNotAnnoying said:
    She looks tranny with all that 50lb of makeup on.

When she left rehab she stopped caking on all the makeup. She met this Anna Oliver 2.0 and started with all this shit again. She’s literally going right back to where she started.
    ———————
    who is anna oliver 2.0? and when did she meet her?

when is that pic from ou and like why would you show it to us…

• teamnobody

lmao its an open game?rofl

STFU ABOUT EPICMAFIA

-_-

• WakaWakaEhEh

I kinda want to wipe away all that makeup Demi has on.

love demis single cover

• evanescence

OU, is that a real pic of her??

___

I was trying to have a conversation with livingoutloud…

http://ulink.pl/hotgossips <—- Hot celebrity gossips ! look !

Everythingyournot said:

love demis single cover
    Hi Morgan

I WILL NEVER LOOK AT DEMI THE SAME…

• ImNotAnnoying

Demi looks weird with out makeup..

• Keepitreal

Soooooo, as soon as they start talking epic mafia everyone leaves XD I did that last night, don’t blame ‘em.

Somebody tells me why demi does the same face in everygroup picture?! She like tilts her head and makes a kissy face

• Grammar Nazi.

My pizza is arriving in 20 minutes. I’m so fucking excited. I hope my family dies so they don’t eat my pizza.

Demi looks weird with out makeup..

SHE HAD MAKEUP ON IN THE POOL PIC OR WHATEBVER

OU, BITCHES! today is the 4th of july, therefore it is a party in the usa. post miley!

love demis single cover
    Hi Morgan

heyyyyy sahar(i spell it right?)

• WakaWakaEhEh

Demi looks weird with out makeup..
    ___

She looks tranny with all that 50lb of makeup on.

• Everythingyournot

aint ganna lie…i really like my icon

SHE HAD MAKEUP ON IN THE POOL PIC OR WHATEBVER

I know.

Everythingyournot said:

love demis single cover
    Hi Morgan

heyyyyy sahar(i spell it right?)
    Yup! How are you?

gtg.. bye

ITS A PARTY IN THE USAAAAAAA

• oceanUP.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:23 pm
    evanescence said:

Is that even a real pic,OU?

…yes.

So much hate on such a flawless individual! Stay pressed *itches! This flawless queen is above you.

uh.

• evanescence

Wtf?? In the pic she has hair like Rihanna’s hair while she doesnt irl.

• Everythingyournot

heyyyyy sahar(i spell it right?)
    Yup! How are you?

great. a littler bored and hungry lol. you?

• Keepitreal

I was trying to have a conversation with livingoutloud…
    -shrugs- Thats what happens when things are overexposed, people snap. Can’t get mad at them all the time. And look at it this way. Not only is it 1D but its a game too? XD People are gonna snap.

• Keepitreal

Ewwww wtf is that thing? It looks like she burned her wrist or some shit.

• livingoutloud

ROFL, that doesn’t look like Demi tho. Her hair or something looks red LOL.

Its a tato not she burn is arm………….

She looks tranny with all that 50lb of makeup on.

Joe will probably find the pic sexy since she looks like a tranny.

…yes.

So much hate on such a flawless individual! Stay pressed bitches! This flawless queen is above you.
    Im a Demi stan FYI.

…yes.

You make me laugh.

• teamnobody

dumb fucks.i prefer only ou people playing open game people are mean~

• ImNotAnnoying

She looks tranny with all that 50lb of makeup on.

Guys, it’s not a tattoo…: you can see the same stuff on the girl to the left of Demi’s face. It’s obviously glitter or make-up. And even if it was a tattoo, it’s not a big deal.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:28 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:23 pm
    evanescence said:

Is that even a real pic,OU?

…yes.

But is she topless is the real question and is the pic from today?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Joe will probably find the pic sexy since she looks like a tranny.
    ___

Uh.. kay?

• Sarah

its a lipstick kiss guys…
    like the one the friend has on her collar bone

that is demi

*bows down*

you people are so stupid. there is obviously glitter all over her arm. that’s why you think it looks like a burn.

Yup! How are you?

great. a littler bored and hungry lol. you?

I was good until OU posted that pic.

Honey she never stopped with the horrible makeup.

• Everythingyournot

my neck hurts when i twist it too the right

__

IA. All her “friends” are just crack-head famewhores.

• oceanUP.

Old pic, and it’s from a while ago. She untied her top for tanning purposes I would assume, but you can see her laying down against it.

WTF OU WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US WHY WE WILL NEVER LOOK AT DEMI THE SAME

demi needs better friends

• JoeHoe15

Maybe it’s a paint.

oh yes, of course :)

• Everythingyournot

great. a littler bored and hungry lol. you?

I was good until OU posted that pic.

lol i wasnt THAT bad…a little awkward tho

oceanUP. said:

That isnt her hair,OU and never was.

I have a question..

Where do people get these personal photos and shit? Like photos taken on people phones..how to they get out? And, no I don’t mean ones people tweet, lol.

lol im not changing my icon

• evanescence

I was good until OU posted that pic.

lol i wasnt THAT bad…a little awkward tho
    If this is really her, then that girl need to get her shit together.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:32 pm
    livingoutloud said:

I have a question..

Facebook stalking, tumblr, irl stalking, connections… you name it!

• Sunshinesweetheart
  • Everythingyournot

If this is really her, then that girl need to get her shit together.

yea she upsets me sometimes tbh

• oceanUP.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:32 pm
    evanescence said:

oceanUP. said:

That isnt her hair,OU and never was.

I can assure you and promise you, it is.

• Keepitreal

Thats true she would lay off the makeup alot more.

firework new gasme

-mindfuck-
    So, since oubitches has died, and, I am the only one acutally ever going on, mostly for checking questions,
    It isn’t plural. So, I’m the “oceanup bitch”
    TROLOLOL.

i hate the new wowp remix

She’s self hurting herself this time by burning her skin probably.

k one sec tn

lol im not changing my icon

DON’T.

lol

What photo are you guys talking about? :/

• livingoutloud

Facebook stalking, tumblr, irl stalking, connections… you name it!

Hmmmm.

oh shit my sister and her boyfriend are here

What photo are you guys talking about? :/

epic mafia

Her friendship life remides so fucking much of thirteen

• Emma

I dont think that’s even demis hand

• Keepitreal

I hate when people call you hun, or honey when they are trying to make a point. KNOCK IT OFF only paige from degrassi could pull that shit off and it was still annoying.

i understand if someone got a tattoo for a reason don’t get me wrong but i feel like this one was peer preser she was always sober and i feel like its disrespect to us fans because it right under her stay strong tattoo she is different when around that group of friends and im scared she’s changed:( but i think just a little too much tattoos

• evanescence

That isnt her hair,OU and never was.

I can assure you and promise you, it is.
    Ugh! She needs to get back to her effin’ self.

What photo are you guys talking about? :/
    =

your mom :/

• bum2chair

it’s probably just make up

• livingoutloud

Ugh! She needs to get back to her effin’ self.

It’s an old pic.

• ImNotAnnoying

i feel the same way as you and i really hope its fake she just realy changed

Everythingyournot said:

If this is really her, then that girl need to get her shit together.

yea she upsets me sometimes tbh
    Im mad at her O__o

• Firework

Its not, its just a kiss someone shaped on her wrist, you can see the girl next to her has one on her elbow . its just make up

Everythingyournot said:

i hate the new wowp remix

That is terrible shit idk wtf they where thinking tbh (I love how I used so many abbreviations) XD

lol

Demi is multi talented. can handle 3 at a time.

livingoutloud said:

Ugh! She needs to get back to her effin’ self.

It’s an old pic.
    She’s so lost

• evanescence

You are still with the kiss thingy? Look at that and analyze http://twitpic.com/5lbypl

• Everythingyournot

lol they need to change the pics not the song

i was too late

• Husky

These 1D kids look like fools IMO

amilla is gorgeous and I didn’t know men had such big boobs.

camilla looks like a tranny with her eyebrows, ashley is squared and has no curves :/ demi looks like a tranny too :/

joe likes people that look like men or feel like men :/

camilla looks like joe’s twin sister, and Ashley looks like MJ gone wrong, so…

These 1D kids look like fools IMO

lol fools

Ok, anon, did it.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 05:41 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

joe likes people that look like men or feel like men :/

These 1D kids look like fools IMO

• ImNotAnnoying

That wouldn’t make sense either.
    Demi’s been blowing Selena off for like almost 2 years. They just started reconnecting.

that woyuld be adorable

okay.. u guys r saying its a new tatt, but wheres the one she had b4?? covered it? omg. too much thinking. lol
    I asked the same thing!

same.
    #staystrongmyass

DEMIS EYEBROWS ARE LIKE LINES

itsunderstand said:

I also cant see her stay strong tattoo, wheres it?

I know, but I think it’s there.
    She needs to leave these people :/

• itsunderstand

Did you enjoy talking about yourself earlier? ROFL.

Huh? lol

• Ella-JJHoe

is a kiss!

KILL. KILLL. KILL. KILL EVERYONE WHO SPAMS. KILL. KILL. KILL.

DEMIS EYEBROWS ARE LIKE LINES
    I WANT HER THICK EYEBROWS BACK

Huh?

You went anon and talked about yourself.

Its a kiss assholes! With a plastic filter durd!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Eww. I absolutely hate this.

oh geez

• evanescence

KILL. KILLL. KILL. KILL EVERYONE WHO SPAMS. KILL. KILL. KILL.
    You remind me of Moamar El Kazafi.

NO. RME. STOP ASSUMING. SPAMMING KILLS OCEANUP
    ~~~

Then why did that have to be included ?

• Grammar Nazi.
  • evanescence

What in the world are you doing to yourself Demetria??

Then why did that have to be included ?

Because the guy is ugly and that anon thinks hes hot.

• WakaWakaEhEh

This soberissexy crap is stupid. And her friends… ugh, why can’t she learn?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Are they playing epicmafia or ?

GRAMMAR NAZI ITS YOU??? STOP FUCKING SPAMMING. THOSE GUYS ARE UGLY

• itsunderstand

You went anon and talked about yourself.

Oh really? When I did that? lmao. I was probably drunk then cause I can’t remember haha

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Are they playing epicmafia or ?

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT TUMBLR ‘HOT’ GUYS. IF WE WANTED TO LOOK AT THEM WE WOULD GO TO FUCKING TUMBLR. STOP SPAMMING

HOW DO I GET IT TO SAY NO MESSAGES??? IT SAYS 1 AND I HAVE NO MESSAGE IN MY INBOX

• lauren

its make up….look at their faces there’s glitter and stuff all over them

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:57 pm

O______O lolwut?? smh

Have they even met ? hahaha

ha ha i don’t think so. lol

The fuck is happening…
    Everyone is starting to ship “Hiley” (miley and harry)
    O_____________________o
    ___

—————
    Ghost message..

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:58 pm
    Sometimes

How do you get it to say no messages?

Idk it went away

• Everythingyournot

I cat bit me once…….it hurt

• Nick

Surprised everyone isn’t playing epicmafia.

The fuck is happening…
    Everyone is starting to ship “Hiley” (miley and harry)
    O_____________________o
    —————-
    That’s disgusting.

• itsunderstand

this spamming is annoying me.

Earlier today in the miley post. You gave yourself away. they kept using lmao and o.O and they said “dont talk about itsunderstand shes a good creeper’ pretty obvious it was you.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:24 pm

Its a kiss assholes! With a plastic filter durd!

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I WANNA KILL YOU FOR CALLING ME ASSHOLE. KILL. KILL. KILL.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I really hope that tattoo isn’t really permanent, she’s going to regret it. I would. It looks tacky.

• Keepitreal

Demi is a perfect example of a young girl that has everything but still can’t seem to fit in. She wants to surround herself with people she considers “cool” but seriously her pics are just so damn weird. I understand you’re with friends and you take pics but damn, can any of them be normal for once?Seriously if demi wasn’t famous I doubt she would be walking around the world still..she seems troubled, and she still has her issues you can see it.

NO ONE IS PLAYING EPICMAFIA OU IS JUST DEAD.

• evanescence

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I WANNA KILL YOU FOR CALLING ME ASSHOLE. KILL. KILL. KILL.
    Reported.

WTF IS THAT? O_O
    Looks like a skin disease.

Probably an old picture..her new tattoo isn’t in the picture..fail oceanup

It’s a picture every 10 comments stfu it’s not even spamming.
    dustin is all grown up

Keepitreal said:

I kinda want her emo side back…

• Disco.Is.Dead

Because the guy is ugly and that anon thinks hes hot.
    ~~

Big woop. People have different tastes.
    And the problem should be that he’s spamming, not what the guys looks like.

• Takes1toKno1

lmao now im just crackin up. my mom just went past me and saw the dudes in their underwear.

Demi’s new video is about zombies…that’s why she looks like that is not a tattoo

Lol this sucks

Big woop. People have different tastes.
    And the problem should be that he’s spamming, not what the guys looks like.

Hypocrite. You think louis is ugly.

__

It’s the friends she hangs out with. All of them are famewhores. She can never learn. Seriously I wish she can go back to being friends with Selena or something…

• CuTeMuSic

is this her new “friends”?? they look, kinda “not for her” to be friends

Probably an old picture..her new tattoo isn’t in the picture..fail oceanup
    She has it covered. I guess.

Big woop. People have different tastes.
    And the problem should be that he’s spamming, not what the guys looks like.

Then why don’t you act the same way about louis, huh? Hypocrite. Practice what you preach.

WTF AM I REPORTED? I SWEAR SOME OF YOU ARE SERIOUS ASSHOLES, YOU WANT TO MAKE OU EVEN MORE DEAD BY REPORTING THE LAST FEW PEOPLE WHO COME HERE.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Hypocrite. You think louis is ugly.
    ~~

Yes, I think Louis is ugly.

• Takes1toKno1

ugh there is NOTHING to watch on netflix.
    and the fireworks wont start til after 10 cuz thats when it gets dark. and everyboyd’s working. its ridiculous

• itsunderstand

Oh I didn’t know I was the only person on OU who uses that lol, but okay. And I hardly doubt it was me cause I don’t go anon, and I left because the spamming was annoying and I thought it was dead, I just came back a while ago. Let me check out those comments, maybe somebody was was trying to pretend to be me.

Probably an old picture..her new tattoo isn’t in the picture..fail oceanup
    __

That is a new picture. Her new famewhores of friends are there. And yes, her old tattoo is there, right next to the hideous tattoo she has. It looks tacky and ugly. I just can’t…

oceanUP

Joe Jonas SHIRTLESS POSER http://bit.ly/jWAhCU America needs #Jartin.

JARTIN IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Oh I didn’t know I was the only person on OU who uses that but okay. And I hardly doubt it was me cause I don’t go anon, and I left because the spamming was annoying and I thought it was dead, I just came back a while ago. Let me check out those comments, maybe somebody was was trying to pretend to be me.

its pretty obvious its you now. You are trying so hard to defend yourself with that long as paragraph. That wasn’t needed. you are suspicious.

I acted the same way ?
    Lolol. No. I didn’t spam big ass blue letters say that hes fuckinggg uglyyyy.
    -.-

its pretty obvious its you now. You are trying so hard to defend yourself with that long ass paragraph. That wasn’t needed. you are suspicious.

Calm ur tits.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Louis is so funny though… I’m starting to grow on him.

Probably an old picture..her new tattoo isn’t in the picture..fail oceanup
    Obviously you’re blind.. fail anon.

• CuTeMuSic

this dustin dude is kinda hot.. whos he??

• memi trumps sel

Demi said on her twitter she was getting a tattoo fixed

• AcidPinkLemonade

When will she learn?

acted the same way ?
    Lolol. No. I didn’t spam big ass blue letters say that hes fuckinggg uglyyyy.
    -.-

You wanted him out of the band and when someone posted fanfiction you said “eww im blocking out louis and imagining liam’

• Keepitreal

Can someone please resize this for me??

When will she learn?
    __

When her friends are actually friends.

What? lmao okay.

Louis is average looking

Keepitreal said:

Can someone please resize this for me??

I love this pic of Demi :D

~~~

I don’t want him out of the band O____o
    And, yes. Because IMO, Liarry > Lourry.

aha! caught you!

• livingoutloud

It’s a new tattoo and a bad quality..of course it’s going to look like shit.

Keepitreal said:
    Can someone please resize this for me??
    —————

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Woah is that.. RDJ?
    No, it’s justin bieber.

No, it’s justin bieber.
    __

Oh, thanks for clearing that up.

My 1D tumblr is so good
    I posted a photo and it got like 70 notes o.o

Uh I have a massive headache, I’m leaving. Adios everyone <3

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    No, it’s justin bieber.
    __

Oh, thanks for clearing that up.
    No problem. (;

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:35 pm

Selena looks ugly

Fireworkk…
    Omg, I’m dying. Zayn is so amazing.
    And Niall’s accent in the back makes it even better bahaha

• livingoutloud

Oh, I got in a AD Epc Mafia game.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:35 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWW CODY SIMPSON??? NO.

My 1D tumblr is so good
    I posted a photo and it got like 70 notes o.o
    __

My Yankee tumblr is like that too. My personal one is just dust and bones, trololo.

My 1D tumblr is so good
    I posted a photo and it got like 70 notes o.o

Woah. Link ?

stop spamming or im going to ban you.

Demi only can achieve looks pretty with makeup (And Just when other people do it, She does not know makeup). She’s not really attractive and her features are ugly, especially her nose

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh, I got in a AD Epc Mafia game.
    __

trololo, are you creeping or..?

Firework
    Isn’t tumblr being shitty to you right now? It’s been the worse for me since yesterday, idk what’s going on. I think it’s just me.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:36 pm
    Fireworkk…
    Omg, I’m dying. Zayn is so amazing.
    And Niall’s accent in the back makes it even better bahaha

Niall just sings Justin the whole time lol

no ones complaining about my spamming anymore. Shut up anon.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Cody simpson is getting less ugly.
    ~

He is.

ugh some people

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:37 pm
    itsunderstand said:
    Firework

It works fine for me

• Keepitreal

Its not even hard finding good people to surround yourself with. She just got out of rehab after such a short time and she needs to cut out dumb bitches that don’t help her. Clearly all shes doing is taking fucking pics oh her and her weird friends and sitting on her ass all day. PROMOTE YOUR SONG AND ALBUM. The friends you have can’t do shit and they won’t be there if you hit rock bottom.

Niall just sings Justin the whole time lol
    ~~

His bieber obsession makes him flawless.

• livingoutloud

trololo, are you creeping or..?

No, playing…lmao
    they’re like who da fuck are you lmao

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:37 pm

I ACTUALLY THINK DEMI’S NOSE IS CUTE. YOU HAVE SELENA’S CRATER OF A NOSE AND MILEY’S PIGGY LIKE NOSE THEN YOU HAVE DEMI’S CUTE NOSE.

• Takes1toKno1

bye bitches

• smiler.miley

uhhh, why demi?! she’ll regret that tattoo, it doesn’t seem as though it genuinely has a meaning to her; its more like she got it done because of all the new friends she now hanging around with…
    the hanna girl is just like anna oliver. a bad bitch. demi seriously wake up! i wish she hanged around with positive influences such as selena. what happened to the demi that always preached about her ‘REAL friends’?!! because the hanna girl and all those other girls WERENT there for her all these past years. they just suddenly popped up and started hanging around demi for their own benefit and to get their fame off demi. poor girls. how desperate.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:36 pm
    My 1D tumblr is so good
    I posted a photo and it got like 70 notes o.o

Woah. Link ?

• CuTeMuSic

no ones complaining about my spamming anymore. Shut up anon.

cute gif. <3

• WakaWakaEhEh

trololo, are you creeping or..?

No, playing…lmao
    they’re like who da fuck are you lmao
    __

Rofl. You didn’t tell them you were from Ou…?

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:37 pm

no ones complaining about my spamming anymore. Shut up anon.

YOU shut up.

It works fine for me

Oh, I guess it’s my browser or something. I’ll try to fix it later. K bye thanks.

• Husky

Lol Cody Flopson shouldn’t be in this pic spam.

• livingoutloud

Rofl. You didn’t tell them you were from Ou…?

Nope, aha. I’m the killer tho.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:38 pm
    Niall just sings Justin the whole time lol
    ~~

His bieber obsession makes him flawless.

Anon said he was gay .______.

bieber and cody are gay

EVERYONE I MADE A JOKE.. NOW LAUGH!

• Disco.Is.Dead

Anon said he was gay .______.

So what ? ROFL.
    p.s followed ;)

niall is obsessed with bieber. He is gay. no straight guy obsesses over another one.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Nope, aha. I’m the killer tho.
    __

Rofl. Kill dem bitchesss.

• CuTeMuSic

i think niall is the cutest.

Liam: We’re on the roof and i’m freezing my peanuts off.

Keepitreal said:
    Can someone please resize this for me??
    —————
    I can’t resize for shit thats why I always ask lol

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:41 pm

Please give me proof he is

• Disco.Is.Dead

Liam: We’re on the roof and i’m freezing my peanuts off.
    ~~

Watching that video, I legit thought he said penis.

STCU ABOUT ONE DIRECTION OR ILL CHOKE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

I can prove you wrong.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Liam: We’re on the roof and i’m freezing my peanuts off.
    __

He needs to get off that roof. His peanuts will make flawless children.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:41 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Anon said he was gay .______.

So what ? ROFL.
    p.s followed ;)

Lol thanks but can’t follow back :(
    And if he’s gay I have no chance with him lol

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:42 pm

boybands are gay

• livingoutloud

Rofl. Kill dem bitchesss.

ROFL, tell me who’s who…

• Keepitreal

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESIZE THIS FOR ME??

• Husky

Alright now I just don’t know anyone in these pictures.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Watching that video, I legit thought he said penis.

Oh British accents…

oh god. so if its not epic mafia its one direction. -__-

• Husky

Keepitreal said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESIZE THIS FOR ME??

What do you want it resized to?

wellllllllllllllll……..

AUBEE IS MAFIA

Keepitreal said:
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESIZE THIS FOR ME??
    Dude, just use picresize.com
    set it to 100×100. It’s not rocket science.

————————-

Demi has a horrible side, her nose is ugly, and between Demi, Selena and Miley’s nose, Selena’s is the best although I dislike Selena but that’s the true.

FIREWORKX IS MAFIA

ROFL, tell me who’s who…

__

Aubwee and yuri are mafia.

Niall is a fan Of Justin
    I don’t see anything wrong with that
    It’s not like he owns a Justin shirt or has his posters in his room
    Rme

Boybands are so last decade.

• Disco.Is.Dead

So, apparently the boys are playing some of their new album on Alan Carr on July 29th.
    If I’m not here on the 30th, I love you all.

*fist pumps*

How do Zac Efron & RDJ get thrown into this Cody Simpson/1D spam? O_o

Woops meant firework*

nymous said:

————————-

GURL YOU KNOW THAT AIN’T TRUE, DEMI’S NOSE IS PERFECT.

• livingoutloud

Aubwee and yuri are mafia.

Rofl, I won anyways. (H)

How do Zac Efron & RDJ get thrown into this Cody Simpson/1D spam? O_o
    __

Don’t question god’s gift.. shh.

*shakes shoulders*

Oh British accents…

Oh how I love em.

Boybands are so last decade.

• livingoutloud

Thought she would have gotten it somewhere else, but meh. Her body, her choice.

doesnt look like a tatoo. Looks like something else. Scar, burn,???? ick

lol no.. its makeup

Helloo.

its dead

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    How do Zac Efron & RDJ get thrown into this Cody Simpson/1D spam? O_o
    __

Don’t question god’s gift.. shh.
    Oh, i see.

DEMI. you need to tweet more about your new song and promote your single more!!! not just taking pics of dumbass bitches who cake on the makeup and use you for fame!!

she needs to tweet about her music. not fucking ‘girls nights’ all the time!! how are you gunna make a fucking comeback??! your single comes out REAL soon! help yourself woman! cmon demi, your fans are constantly trying to help get you out there!!! they practically got you those 2 TCA’s, and they are doing all these tt’s FOR YOU! lets be honest… you wouldnt have got those tca’s if it werent for your devoted fans!

I like you.

I’m gonna go play em

Boy bands are eternal.

Forever & Always.

Husky said:

Keepitreal said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESIZE THIS FOR ME??

What do you want it resized to?
    To fit oceanup

Oh ya, I almost forgot,
    Happy Fourth of July ;3

—————-
    *throws you some medication*

stop spamming.

• Husky

To fit oceanup

• Disco.Is.Dead

I love how the boys still kiss their fans even though they aren’t aloud anymore hahaha

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:49 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

I love how the boys still kiss their fans even though they aren’t aloud anymore

ON THE LIPS??

Keepitreal,
    You do realize that picture is photoshopped…
    ~le trolls away~

I must say I’m speechless,how you people judge her friends without even knowing anything about them. Like Hanna Beth, did any of you even bothered to read her blog to get insight into her situation?
    I read it and yes she did abuse alcohol and drugs in the past and was self harming, but she’ll be sober for one year in October. Also he mum was an alcoholic and has been sober for almost three years now.
    That being said, to me it looks like Demi and her have similar experience suffering from addictions ( eating disorders and cutting are type of addiction ) and both of their mothers were addicts too, so they probably get each other and support each other on their rode to recovery.
    The fact is that NO one know other people situation and yes I’ve been guilty of judgmental remarks in the past and what I learned is that you can be wrong, just because you hear something, it doesn’t make it true.
    What a judgmental bunch of people are here on OU.

i like Lord of the rings

ON THE LIPS??

Maaaais non.
    On the cheeks. haha

__

IA, their management need to go away.

i like Lord of the rings

Ewwww NERD!
    Trololo..jk.
    I always wanted to watch all the movies, but I’m too lazy too.

What a judgmental bunch of people are here on OU.

BITCH WELCOME TO OU

• Disco.Is.Dead

IA, their management need to go away.

They really fucking do.

Maaaais non.
    On the cheeks. haha

whats mais non

I CANT WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS SOMEONE HELP ME.

• Husky

Hanna Beth is posting as an anon!

punaecO

• livingoutloud

What a judgmental bunch of people are here on OU.

Ily,<3.

BITCH WELCOME TO OU

MFTE.

itsunderstand said:

I don’t think it’s a tattoo.

Maybe its just glitter?

• AcidPinkLemonade

It’s looks gross. Maybe it’s just the picture quality.

self harming again ? :I

Or it looks like a burn prolly.

• itsunderstand

HELP ME WITH MY YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naah.

l 4, 2011 @ 04:15 pm

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. STOP SPAMMING

HELP WITH MY YOUTUBE!

Maybe its just glitter?

Maybe, I thought it was paint or glitter, not sure about a tattoo. And the quality also affects it.

ITS NOT A BURN.
    Its a kiss. Tattoo or lipstick, its a kiss. Ever her friend has one.

No, it’s a tattoo.

soberissexy ~

• itsunderstand

Atleast post pictures of a hot guy. That dude isn’t that attractive.

ITS A TATTOO HER FRIEND SAID THEY ALL GOT MATCHING TATTOOS

• Takes1toKno1

FUCK YOU ALL. FUCK THE WORLD!

wtf

STOP SPAMMING HELP ME WITH MY YOU TUBE!

THAT GUY IS FUCKING UGLY. STOP SPAMMING OR I WILL REPORT YOU.

itsunderstand said:

Maybe its just glitter?

I also cant see her stay strong tattoo, wheres it?

FINE ILL SPAM HOT GUYS CALM DOWN

• Disco.Is.Dead

THAT GUY IS FUCKING UGLY. STOP SPAMMING OR I WILL REPORT YOU.
    ~~

And if he were hot, it would be okay ? rme.

NO DONT SPAM! HELP WITH MY YOUTUBE!

Takes1toKno1 said:

I asked the same thing!

Jul 4, 2011 @ 04:19 pm
    FINE ILL SPAM HOT GUYS CALM DOWN

NO ONE WANTS SPAM OF ANYTHING. SPAMMING KILLS OCEANUP

• Takes1toKno1

britney spears has a tatoo kiss on her right wrist, too. id always wanted one as well. and now..

And if he were hot, it would be okay ? rme.

NO. RME. STOP ASSUMING. SPAMMING KILLS OCEANUP

I WANT TO SEE JOE’S FUCKING VIDEO AND I CANT CAUSE MY FUCKING YOUTUBE PAGE WONT FUCKING UPLOAD I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL! FUCK YOU ALL! FUCK THE WORLD! KILL. KILL. KILL.

• livingoutloud

I CANT WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS SOMEONE HELP ME.

Is it saying missing plug in?

NO. Joe finds things like THIS sexy:

And she obviously didn’t find him sexy….. :/

Dude, just use picresize.com
    set it to 100×100. It’s not rocket science.

Okay I did it :D

• ImNotAnnoying

She’s know these people for only a few weeks and she’s getting matching tattoo’s with them?? She’s gonna regret this.

Im mad at her O__o

lol

• Husky

I CANT WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS SOMEONE HELP ME.

Try using a different browser.

Ewwww NERD!
    Trololo..jk.
    I always wanted to watch all the movies, but I’m too lazy too.

i always thought they would be gay. Its pretty good. some corny scenes tho. It kinda reminds me of harry potter at times.

__

The girl next to her tweeted that she got matching tattoos with Demi and her other famewhore friends. She even tweeted the picture of that same tattoo.

The fuck is happening…
    Everyone is starting to ship “Hiley” (miley and harry)
    O_____________________o

What photo are you guys talking about? :/
    =

your mom :/

OMG. LOL. bitch, you just got owned.

you bitches killed me

• ImNotAnnoying

camilla looks like a man and ashley has the body of a man :/

Camilla is gorgeous and I didn’t know men had such big boobs.

joe likes people that look like men or feel like men :/

• livingoutloud

Atleast post pictures of a hot guy. That dude isn’t that attractive.

Did you enjoy talking about yourself earlier? ROFL.

OCEANUP IS ALREADY DEAD IT DOESN’T MATTER

she’s so dumb =/

• CuTeMuSic

who the hell is that guy?

• itsunderstand

I also cant see her stay strong tattoo, wheres it?

I know, but I think it’s there.

IM GOING TO KILL EVERYONE WHO PLAYS EPICMAFIA. KILL. KILL. KILL.

It probably IS a tattoo, but you can barely even see it considering her Stay Strong one also looks washed out b/c of the quality of the photo.

• evanescence

You remind me of Moamar El Kazafi.