Nick Jonas Celebrating America’s Birthday

338180639
793802cb01a15cdd9f26258390411fd3_view

Loner. I feel bad for him but at the same time.. I don’t.

Don’t feel bad, Nick likes being alone. He’s antisocial.

I do not like him alone. He looks better when he is around other people.

wonder where delta went…… ha I like him like this jsut alone and just typical nick

Delta is in London

delta is in london maybe nick is already bored of her… and onto the next beatlab girl.

I like him better when he’s not clinging to his girlfriend.

Wonder why Nick di not go with her? He could have seen his parents at another time.

This isn’t even a Nelta post. -_-
    Delta did not need to be mentioned.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

i agree. he does look good in the second pic;)

love u

LOVE BIRDS??? HOPE AND PRAY GOD THIS CRAP ENDS SOON!!

DON’T WORRY PEOPLE I CAN SEE IT COMING, NICK JONAS AND DELTA GOODREM BREAKUP!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

Would have been nice to see all the brothers together hanging out.

Because he didn’t want to?

maybe delta is fishing for a londoner

Denise tweeted they were waiting for their flight. Wonder where they went?

4th of july is their family time for him family is first then anything

maybe delta is fishing for a londoner

I hope so..

Denise tweeted they were waiting for their flight. Wonder where they went?

It was just her and Frankie (and Papa J?) by the looks of it so maybe they were flying back to Texas from somewhere else.

Vancover.

Wonder what deltas doing in London. I wonder if she flew herself to get there. Oh well. Its good to see him alone in a picture for once

• Untouchable

he looks cute in the second pic.

I heard she has a flat there. Must be on business.

God he is so damn fine. And it’s so hilarious how he went alone there and just snapped a pic of himself there and tweeted it. He’s such a badass and hilarious.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 08:34 pm

He pisses me off but he looks good in that second picture.

lol

Loner. I feel bad for him but at the same time.. I don’t.

we accept the paypal , dont miss it. you must love it

believing that we have something for you. Please be assured your choice .

=== {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ u s }} ====

– — (w w w ).( jordan forworld ). (c o m ) —

I’m sure when they both return to LA we will see pics of the lovebirds.

Nick would be a fool to marry her. She doesn’t have Christ in her life. At the center of it all, and when it all ends. True character is what matters. If Nick happens to read this… Don’t forget your values and the Truth. Who you are is a beautiful Christian boy. Don’t let your light on the mountain fade. Keep it burning for all to see God’s glory!

just because he is a christian doesn’t mean he can’t fall in love with someone and age is just a number maybe he cares about Delta’s heart and look at all she went through cancer and a break up Delta is very sweet I have met her in Australia and she is very friendly

I have met Delta too and she looked alot like Heidi Klum but she is very pretty and her smile and eyes are very sweet

I think Delta smiles alot like Samantha Barks

Jul 4, 2011 @ 11:55 pm
    —————-
    I don’t doubt all the stuff you stated except for one thing. It does matter that he’s dating a non- Christian girl. It even says in the Bible to not be unevenly yoked in a relationship. If Nick is trying to bring her to God, he should do that first and see where that goes, rather than start a relationship. They are on different levels. If Nick is reaing this please listen. And I’m sure you understand what I’m talking about. I’ll be praying for your guidance. God Bless you Nick!

I do not know neither of them so I cannot past judgement. Ok. They love each other. Fine. Going back to the parents… Why have mama jonas not meet her yet if Nick and Delta is so serious? Yes she is beautiful but it does not answer the question of meeting the rest of the fam. At some point she is going to have to meet them. It is no big deal I just wondering why she has not and from my understanding Mrs Jonas was in LA for a while- I think papa Jonas and Joe- likes her- but the rest of the fam… do not know. Just wondering.. Because I think even ashley flew to Texas to hang out.

aw nick i loooooooooooooove you :’)

Going to the chapel and we’re gonna get married…

AMEN TO THAT!!! I AGREED! HE SURE LOOK FOR A CHRISTIAN GIRL!

Who says she’s not christian? Dont do that.

Do not think mama Jonas see ” zodiac signs” of Delta as someone compatible with her son. Just saying..

I am sure they communicate. Nick misses her.

Well if Delta is in London how come we see no pics of her?

Nick you look lost without Delta. You will be together soon.

Shut up bitch.

Sexy , delta so blessed to be dating him .

ohh Nick crack a smile you will see Delta again soon

• LilLuckyBirdy

OMG I was at that game and I saw Nick but didn’t think it was him now I know it was him …he was happy the whole time at the game as far as I saw him its just that second picture was taken probably when everyone waited for the second inning to start also Nick was looking at his phone alot there and everytime he picked up his phone he smiled so it must have been Delta

Nick adn Delta are falling for each other it was probably love at first sight for them

Whatever. You guys kill me reading into stuff.

Nicks new song I think is for Delta take a listen

lyrics included

better version

Of course he’d be in Texas while I’m not there…….. :”(

• NeltaStanandTrueNickFan

aww he was looking over to the side alot because Delta was sitting there you can definately tell

Why didNick suddenly cange? He’s not fooling anyone with this older image. If he wernt a celeb and just some dude I went to school with, and he was dating a 26 year old. I’d think he was strange an needed help. But since he’s the “oh so amazing ‘NICK JONAS'” Its no big deal. I’m so sick of these celebs thinking they live in another world. I never thought Nick would fall into that world. I guess it gets to everyone.

Because he can. Nick is making to many changes to appear to the ‘older” crowd and trying to impress Delta. I honesty believe Nick is going to rush into marriage with her because he love her.

Ok crystal ball, how did you come up with that conclusion. You people and your believes.

Nick wants and he has Delta! Not anyone else. He’s in love. Leave him alone.

Anonymous said: It does matter that he’s dating a non- Christian girl. It even says in the Bible to not be unevenly yoked in a relationship. If Nick is trying to bring her to God, he should do that first and see where that goes, rather than start a relationship. They are on different levels. If Nick is reaing this please listen. And I’m sure you understand what I’m talking about. I’ll be praying for your guidance. God Bless you Nick!

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:11 am
    Who says she’s not christian? Dont do that.
    umm she said so herself. She stated that she had a mix of values from different things, but she doesn’t have a religion. She also once said that she likes to decorate her home with faries. If you search the Internet via websites and videos, and some magazine articles… I’m sure you’ll find these interviews.

sorry i didn’t realise you all know delta personly and know exactly how she thinks and feels…
    stfu idiots , if she was in love with brian she would have stayed with him

——————
    He has alrwady been blinded by her outside looks and the things she says. He doesn’t even care atm that the she’s an immoral woman! You think he doesn’t about her getting drunk and acting stupid like she does? Or about how she broke up Brian’s marriage? She’s disgusting. The whole thing is disgusting and he’s a disappointment becasue he’s willing to toss his belies aside for her and his egomania while being with her and his little head is thinking for his big head. They both disgust me and anyone who supports this is an idiot and cares nothing about the fact that if she lets him like she seems to be she will lead Nick down an awful road whether we see it or not.

Hopefully airplane is in london meeting up with her older sophisticated lover.

NICK IS A CHRISTIAN KID, HE NEEDS TO FIND A CHRISTIAN GIRL, AND THIS GIRL SORRY TO SAY THIS IS NO GOOD FOR HIM, IS NOT ONLY THE AGE PROBLEM, DELTA IS SO DIFFERENT FROM HIM, SHE LOVES DRINKING, SHE IS NOT CHRISTIAN AND PEOPLE ARE SAYING SHE STILL LOVES BRIAN!!

NICK YOU NEED TO GET CLOSER TO THE LORD

——————–
    Exactly what I’ve been saying. Nick is a cute little new toy to her. And a rich one. She is sooo playing with him and having fun but that’s all it will ever be to her. Mean while here he is trying hard to fit into her lifestyle apparently,dummy.

My fucking thoughts exactly. And the people saying they’re “in love” need a reality check.

I just hope if Delta loves him that she treats him well, encourages him in his dreams, and puts his happiness ahead of her own because he deserves to have that from someone.

——————–
    how about if you stfu please. His brother Joe makes him smile and laugh and he has other friends too. You don’t know who he was on his phone with! idiot!

Since she loved Brian at SOME point… It obviously says something about her character. Brian is a real jerk… he barely takes care if his children. It’s better Nick doesn’t get involved with her. No, I am not jealous, I am from Aus and I know my way around celebs. You do not want their drama tipping into your life. Nick save yourself fast.

you can’t use that against her because at SOME point some women love men who abuse them. some relationships are just hard to get out of…

—————–
    By reality check you mean kick in the ass?

EXACTLY THAT WHY I SAID THAT SHE STILL LOVES BRIAN!!!

I CAN TELL YOU FOR SURE THAT SHE STILL LOVES BRIAN ,TRUST ME I KNOW!!NICK SHOULD NOT GET INVOLVED WITH HER BECAUSE SHE IS NO GOOD FOR HIM,SHE HAVEN’T FORGET ABOUT HIM AND IS GONNA TAKE A LONNNNG TIME FOR HER TO FORGET HIM!

ha! i believe you.. nick is too young for her, hopes that all this is over soon, i don’t know but i don’t like delta,

MUST SEE! You’ve seen the photos of President Lech Kaczynski DELAY OF POLISH? IF YOU DO NOT ENTER THIS LINK —— > http: //is.gd/9LtB5S

he looks nice

http://ulink.pl/hotgossips <—- Hot celebrity gossips ! look !

By reality check you mean kick in the ass?

Yup.

Unless Nick Jonas dates one of you fan girls, you’re never going to be satisfied.

Seriously, let him live his life. If he wants to date an older person, don’t judge!

if she is using him and he doesn’t know that she is then i’ll feel bad for him.

delta in london

• Mrs. Jonas

He`s so cute! but he`s alone… i`ll keep him company

NICK YOU NEED TO GET CLOSER TO THE LORD

of course she loves brian she was with him for like what 7 years and she had a stable family with him. she probably having a little fun with nick because brian had his fun, you just can’t forget someone for so many years and go out with a boy who not even stable. nick is a toy to her until brian really marries her.

nick posts are hilarious.

They fucking need to break up already. I cannot stand the lovers and the haters anymore.

• JoeHoe15

BB is watching alone..

um i don know i actually like watching nick be a troll.. pure entertainment.. nick should be a comedian.

I’m sure he’d get tomatoes thrown at him.

IN LOVE?? YOU PEOPLE PLAY WITH THAT WORD TOO EASILY

YOU DON’T FALL IN LOVE IN A MONTH STUPID!!

BESIDES DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE SONG CALLED I’M NOT READY THAT DELTA WROTE IS FOR BRIAN!! HAVE YOU GUYS LISTEN TO IT ALREADY??

IF NOT DO SO… SHE STILL IN LOVE WITH BRIAN!

SHE MAY LIKE NICK BUT SHE LOVES BRIAN!!!!

TRUST ME I KNOW!

DELTA WROTE THE SONG CALLED I’M NOT READY FOR BRIAN!!!!

SHE STILL LOVES HIM!!!

Of course they just broke up!!!

DELTA LOVES BRIAN!!!

No. She wrote it probably while they were dating. That completly changed things when she meet Nick. That song does not even apply now. That’s while she can sing the song with little emotion. No, she loves Nick.

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:19 am
    IN LOVE?? YOU PEOPLE PLAY WITH THAT WORD TOO EASILY

YOU DON’T FALL IN LOVE IN A MONTH STUPID!!

IF NOT DO SO… SHE STILL IN LOVE WITH BRIAN!

SHE MAY LIKE NICK BUT SHE LOVES BRIAN!!!!

TRUST ME I KNOW!
    Agreed.

The only thing I see weird is that all of the sudden Nick and her are together???

PR!!! NOBODY here knew about her until the day she went out with Nick!!!

TRUE!!

Not gonna happen. He is so over the moon in this relationship I doubt Nick listen anybody ate this point. He probably feels which he is right that he is an adult and can make his own decisions. You see his parents does not interfere.

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:26 am
    Nick and her dating just seem really off. I don’t have any clue who the heak Brian is or even Delta, but based on what I’ve heard and seen lately and just hearing that comment about Brian and his kids makes me wonder who Nick really is. That he’d like a woman who was so lost.

nicks an idiot

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:26 am

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:26 am

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:26 am

SHE STILL LOVES BRIAN!!!! TRUST ME!!!

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:26 am

Nick is Delta savior.

DELTA IS NO GOOD FOR NICK BESIDES BEEN TOO OLD FOR HIM, SHE LOVES TO DRINK A LOT!!!

SAVIOR??? NO SHE HAS TO SAVE HERSELF WHY NICK??

NICK DOESN’T NEED ALL THE DRAMA IN HER LIFE!!!

BESIDES SHE DRINKS A LOT AND STILL LOVES BRIAN!!! I KNOW!

I hope and pray God that he can use his mom or somebody to help Nick because at the long ran he is gonna get hurt because she loves to drink,and still loves BRIAN!

Why does she have to save herself? Because she loves a 19 year old? come on

I kind of feel like the Jonas Brothers are done. If/ When they come together again, they’ll be so different than before. Like they all will have grown in different directions, and I think they’re gonna bomb. Their spark is gone. Shouldve kept it up, and maybe could have had two more years of the Jonas facade. Well looks like it’s time to close the book on the Jonas clan. Thanks for the memories!

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:26 am

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:26 am

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:26 am

PR!!! NOBODY here knew about her until the day she went out with Nick!!!

someone with a brain :)
    exactly

Nick knows how people feel about his relationship. Kissing in public, PDA, $5 million place and his independance shows that Nick is a new person now. He soon will be be 19 and he is showing the fans and everybody that he is doing his own thing on his OWN terms. He is not even close to Kevin any more. He is no little boy anymore.

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:38 am
    I’m right behind you. Through the power of prayer anything is possible.

That was me , thanks :)

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:38 am
    Why does she have to save herself? Because she loves a 19 year old? come on
    He’s 18.

http://ulink.pl/hotgossips <—- Hot celebrity gossips ! look !

NICK YOU NEED TO GET CLOSER TO THE LORD!

Jul 4, 2011 @ 10:23 pm
    Liza said:
    You know that lady that owns NICKJONLINE closed the comment section!! because she don’t want us to say bad things or rude comments about DelTA!

HEY WE ARE IN AMERICA LADY AND WE BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY BUT HERE WE DO!!!!

ANYWAYS DELTA IS SOOOO OLD FOR NICK HOPES HE WILL OPEN HIS EYES AND SEE THAT THERE IS NO FUTURE THERE FOR HIM!!

HE CAN FIND A YOUNG BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!

NICK IF YOU ARE READING THIS WE THE FANS LOVE YOU, BUT WE SEE HOW THINGS ARE, I’M PRAYING TO GOD THAT YOU WILL OPEN YOUR EYES!

delta made you all go crazy hahahaahahah

• Liza

HE CAN FIND A YOUNG BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:47 am

NICK YOU NEED TO GET CLOSER TO THE LORD!
    I agree. Like I said before I’ll be praying, and if you pray too. Anything can happen.

A topic near to my heart cheers, do you have a RSS feed ?

——————————————————–

Whether it is in the summer or in the summer, fashion accessories are indispensable in people’s daily life. View wedding necklaces|bridal necklaces|bridesmaid necklaces|wedding bracelets|bridesmaid jewelry , we sure you will be delighted with them.

• mels

Such a sexy man….god, I love him

Yes I’m doing it everyday!! he needs our prayers, I’m sure his mom is doing it too!

I agreed people

• Rosa

yeah i don’t have a good feeling about her!! sorry nick

• Rosa

yeah i don’t have a good feeling about her!! sorry nick

well maybe he needs to date someone who is not in the business you know a normal girl, and also a young girl

She seems FAKE TO ME!!!!

She seems FAKE TO ME!!!!

========== (w w w).( betterwholesaler?.?u s?======

— (w w w ).( b2bjordans). (c o m ) —-
    Great convenience to online shopping

lower p r i c e fast shi p p m e n t with higher q u a l i t y ,

That second picture makes him look so tiny. And like a kid. Know he’s 18 and it’s his business and so many people on twitter are saying what a cute couple they make. Sorry, they’re insane. Any normal 26 year old that had an 18 year old crushing on them would say GET LOST KID. Regardless of how mature he is, or how infatuated he is, at the end of the day he’s still 18. People say he looks in love. Yup, he does. But she looks obsessed with a kid who looks 15. Which is creepy.

I wondered how Oceanup recieve pics for these posts… Now I know.

i agree

HOPE DELTA STAYS IN LONDON FOREVER!!~!!!

cool

Yeah!!! He’s a Rangers Fan!!!!! :D

He pisses me off but he looks good in that second picture.

Why does he piss you off?

Nick is short, but he is built- like sexy

• NeltaStanandTrueNickFan

guys if you were true fans of Nick you would let him live his life and be happy that he is happy he always looked miserable all the time but now he is happier and smiling more and being more open with his fans maybe he doesn’t worry about age with Delta maybe he sees her heart more and Delta is a very kind person adn sweet just like Sam was and people why complain about age difference when Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are still together(BIGGER AGE GAP) and also Delta’s and Nick zodiac signs are compatible so I can see why they are falling in love with each other

• Nelta4Life

he maybe alone but it doesn’t mean he is not with Delta as long as he got a cell phone and a computer with Skype she is always with him

• oceanUP

HE IS SHORT BUT HE IS DEMI’S TWITTER PICTURE COMPETITION

i think delta is really pretty

Its not love. They barely know each other. Love takes time. Yes, they really like each other. But no not love.

LOL he is so cute. he snaps a pic of himself…and eats a hot dog like a good American citizen should.

• oceanUP

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your icon mels <3

I think ts nice he went home to visit his folks.

Yep!

• Maritza

SO GLAD THAT PEDOPHILE OF DELTA IS NOT WITH HIM!!

yeah, she is soooo disgusting old! they don’t match

to the person above me, i agree with you.

NOT REALLY, WE ARE JUST LET NICK KNOW WHAT THAT WOMAN REALLY IS!!

DELTA IS IN LOVE WITH BRIAN STILL, SHE IS SOOO OLD FR NICK AND BESIDES SHE DRINKS LIKE HELL AND MANYYYYY OTHER UGLY THINGS ABOUT HER!

Ppl care about Delta and Nick more because Nick looks 17 and delta looks 40. Ryan Rottman and Victoria Justice look about 3 years apart, that’s why it looks less weird.