Selena G, ‘We Rented Out Eiffel Tower..’

Selena Gomez told MTV News: ‘It was really cool to experience all those places for the first time. We got up in the Eiffel Tower. But it wasn’t just go up for a trip, we got there all alone. & It was just us at 5 AM. when the sun was just rising. It was really beautiful. We rented out the Eiffel Tower, no big deal.’

• Disco.Is.Dead

“And then we painted the pyramids pink ;3..”

• SoFancyinCali

Oh and I also dated the two hottest guys … Eh no big deal

Oh and I also dated the two hottest guys … Eh no big deal

Who?..the only attractive person she has ever dated was Nick.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Who?..the only attractive person she has ever dated was Nick.
    ~~

See, now, it would be the complete opposite IMO. trololol.

Test

justin > nick
    trololol

post link to open em game

I

nick > justin

• teamnobody

Martin confirmed it on twitter.

he only said that he considered joe before he didnt say they dated.

He said “I already have” as in “I already dated him”.

tn you wanna play

• Noo_Idea

Jartin > Jemi

justin > nick
    trololol

In what world?

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:02 pm

tn you wanna play

YEA

• ImNotAnnoying

He said “I already have” as in “I already dated him”.

Oh my god. He was kidding.

In what world?

the world of beliebers

both nick and justin are ugly

INA me and you have a sex story o.0

• Disco.Is.Dead

If Joe were to admit to be bi. Omg. that would be fabulous.

• Firework

do we have enough for a private game

the world of beliebers

..and only in that world.

INA me and you have a sex story o.0

ew..

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:03 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

If Joe were to admit to be bi. Omg. that would be fabulous.

lmAO omg

I don’t know where this Joe gay shit started, but it’s annoying. I feel like people will just say anything to hate him now a days. Like that stupid AD post about how he was trying to hard by posing in a picture that someone else put up. Nobody can ever give me reasons to why they hate Joe, so I continue to think most people hate him for no reason.

Honestly, given the evidence, I think it’s surprising there isn’t more of it.

And btw thinking someone is bisexual is NOT hating them. I’m a Joe fan and I think he’s bi. It’s pretty obvious.

• Keepitreal

You know what movie is sad?
    THE BOY IN THE STRIPPED PAJAMAS
    That movie was fucked up.

• Disco.Is.Dead

According to TMZ, Justin Gaston has been arrested for flinging his feces at another person during a brawl in a bar.
    ~~~

ROFLLLLL. OMG.

Penis

crying rn.

lol ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Did you know the Jonas Brothers are uncircumcised

Did you know the Jonas Brothers are uncircumcised

Did you know the Jonas Brothers are uncircumcised
    ~~

But I’m wondering how you do.

Did you know the Jonas Brothers are uncircumcised
    _______

i never gave it much thought..how the heck do you know?

• Slut

Did you know the Jonas Brothers are uncircumcised

Of course I know. ;)

• jesse

Id seriously ban ppl from asking me ANYTHING about justin. i love sel but at this rate shes only gonna be known as “jb’s gf” *sigh

Sad but so true…

Did you know the Jonas Brothers are uncircumcised

No and ew.
    Aren’t uncircumcised penis’ the ones with that layer of skin?

ROFL

….how do you know? 0.0

They probably aren’t circumcised. Usually only Jewish people do circumcisions because of their religion. It’s possible that they could be but I doubt it.

Did you know the Jonas Brothers are uncircumcised
    They better wash their dicks good then

….how do you know? 0.0

i know everything

• ImNotAnnoying

Um, it’s not just usually Jewish people.
    Lots of people get it done.

No and ew.
    Aren’t uncircumcised penis’ the ones with that layer of skin?

Yes, the foreskin in which stegma grows underneath which can cause penile infection.

I hate Selena he is a whore

i know everything

i see.

• Disco.Is.Dead

‘Who run the world? CURLS.’
    LOLOLOL.

• Husky

Unattractive IMHO. I need a Jew man.

Only 30% of boys born last year were cirumcised. Most in Arizona aren’t cirumcised where Joe wa born

• Keepitreal

XD XD I’m sorry its just the way I read that was you sounding like a smart ass XD I like you.

• jesse

That little boy was dumb as fuck tho. Get your friend out and both of you run like a bitch, not trade places especially if you don’t even know why the fuck the boy is in it for.

Yeah I agree, but I meant the acting was really good, especially because those were some young kids.

• ImNotAnnoying

….so if their is skin on the penis it gets an infection? or is it if you have no skin it gets an infection?

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:29 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

wtf ina you like jemi?

you like jelena then?

• Disco.Is.Dead

What if Joe was genuinely sad that day. roflll.

lol no you wouldnt

dont tempt me

you kno deep down you would not punch her

Colton Haynes, please fuck me. <3
    __________

you like colton?

• ImNotAnnoying

Joe said ” there’s nothing wrong with being gay, but I’m not” I still don’t like when people call him that. Problem?

test

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:29 pm

Joe should take some ZEFRON notes.

Um, Joe said basically the same thing in an interview. He doesn’t care either. The only person who gets offended by is ImNotAnnoying.

he does care if he didn’t care he wouldn’t have looked so hurt in that video

you like jelena then?

What ever happended to that huge demi stan? ddlovatostan i think

• Everythingyournot

i dislike miley..but if i saw here honestly id take a pic then leave…not punch her

• ImNotAnnoying

Joe didn’t look that hurt to me.
    He just looked kind of annoyed.

• jesse

Can’t believe it cost 20 million dollars to make that movie. Doesn’t seem like making that kind of tween/teen film would cost that much?

What if Joe was genuinely sad that day. roflll.

he looked like he wanted to cry i had never seen joe so genuinly hurt

Colton Haynes, please fuck me. <3
    __________

you like colton?

Who doesn’t?

• ImNotAnnoying

Why do you have her as your icon?..

• Everythingyournot

I LOVE GAY, LESBIAN, AND BISEXUAL PEOPLE!!

• Firework

I LOVE GAY, LESBIAN, AND BISEXUAL PEOPLE!!

cool story bro

john taylor knew joe was hurt and even told the paps to leave him alone and fuck off.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Me and my friends hold hands everywhere.
    Someone asked us if we were lesbians once, we laughed, said no and kept walking. -shrugs-
    I really do not see where the big deal is.

• Everythingyournot

i seriously hate jemi that bitch demi has hurt joe so much if i ever see her i will punch her

lol no you wouldnt

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:27 pm

Martin Barlan is a few years younger than Joe. I always assumed they were the same age for some reason.
    —————-

how old is he?

wtf ina you like jemi?

Joe should take some ZEFRON notes.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:28 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

lol no you wouldnt

dont tempt me

Colton Haynes, please fuck me. <3

????????????

• Keepitreal

I’m sorry girl, but he doesn’t even have to try. It’s natural.

Lol I never saw any jonas brother nothing but cute -shrugs-

• ImNotAnnoying

If I was an interviewer I would ask every male celebrity if they were circumcised or not. That’s a pretty interesting thing to know. My career as an interviewer would probably be extremely short lived though

You should have been an interviewer asking Jonas that during their ‘purity ring’ image.

miley gets praise highly by professional like producer, directors people who know what a real star is, while selena and demi get praise by idiots who think that covering yourself mean you a good girl when in realityh demi has sleep with everyone and selena is having s ex all over the world with bieber. miley on the other hand has the media critic her because they want to bring her down because she the only girl to makes hits in everything from #1 show #1 cd’s #1 tour and movies and when papz and media see they want to bring her down. I mean who really stared the real hate against miley perez a mexican idiot why you think he praise selena she is mexican and so is demi, is that you are all idiots that didn’t see. miley is far better singer and actriss than selena and demi, demi if she not screaming she can’t sing low notes and well selena can’t even sing. miley can do both and smart intelligent people see that!

lol No ^

• Keepitreal

The friction of the foreskin rubbing up on the insides of a vagina hole is more pleasurable for the man, then when the foreskin is cut off.

omg :50 i wanna cry

SO CUTE.

YOU SCUMBAGS ARE DESPICABLE DEER TESTICLE FONDLERS A LOT OF CHILDREN READ THIS WEBSITE YOU SICKOS. STOP TALKING ABOUT INAPPROPRIATE TOPICS LIKE PENISES. YOU PEOPLE ARE FOUL.

• livingoutloud

Aliveeeee? o.O

~~

Even 7 year old boys have penises.

What does circumcision have to do with purity rings?

• Husky

Lol that would have been ~awesome~.

shalalala

Aliveeeee? o.O

We just finished talking about dicks..

• jesse

They couldn’t find his penis to get it circumcised

Don’t you think jokes like this are getting kind of old?

I HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WHO SOMETIMES COMES TO THIS WEBSITE AND SHE BETTER NOT READ ANY COMMENTS FROM SEAGULL COCK SUCKERS LIKE YOU. YOU PEOPLE ARE SICKOS.

• Husky

What does circumcision have to do with purity rings?

Idek penises have to do with purity rings

LMAOLMAOKLJSDLKSFA

They couldn’t find his penis to get it circumcised

Don’t you think jokes like this are getting kind of old?

Some jokes never get old, tbh.

http://ulink.pl/hotgossips <—- Hot celebrity gossips ! look !

• ImNotAnnoying

What does circumcision have to do with purity rings?

Nothing, but they were so awkward back then. They’d probably be stuttering and looking at each other and then Kevin would just answer.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

wtf are you talking about O.O

• bridal jewelry

This really is this kind of a good resource that you are providing and also you give it away for absolutely free. I take pleasure in seeing sites that realize the worth of providing a prime resource for totally free. I really loved reading your post. Thanks!

——————————————————–

Jewelry wholesale: bling bling jewelry, vintage jewelry, fashion jewelry, wedding jewelry, varies kinds of jewelries are offered here. Click snowflake jewelry|western jewelry|wedding jewelry|bridal jewelry|vintage bridal jewelry , it is always has been a popular accessory for men and women.

• Jane Doe

uhhhhhh

Jul 5, 2011 @ 12:23 am
    lol No ^

lol yes.

• ImNotAnnoying

We talk about a lot worse things than penis’. Please gtfo.

• Husky

I was going to say Joe would have been the one to answer.

• livingoutloud

We just finished talking about dicks..

Oh, thats always fun.

omg dead rn

Justin Bieber probably isnt circucmised

If I saw you and you said that to my face I would seriously shame you so decent you wouldn’t even realize when I was finished.

_______

and we are the foul ones.tsk tsk tsk

• ImNotAnnoying

Don’t you think jokes like this are getting kind of old?

Nope.

• livingoutloud

And you call use sickos. I hope you don’t use that language around your daughter.

its a shame the movie bombed selena is a good actress

troll moar

MUST SEE! You’ve seen the photos of President Lech Kaczynski DELAY OF POLISH? IF YOU DO NOT ENTER THIS LINK —— > http: //is.gd/9LtB5S

\Keepitreal said:

Justin Bieber probably isnt circucmised

Sorry anon wrong comment nvm what I said here

• ImNotAnnoying

I was going to say Joe would have been the one to answer.

Nah, it’d be Kevin.
    Kevin usually handles those situations lmfao.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lmao at the angry mom. xD

• Keepitreal

They couldn’t find his penis to get it circumcised.

Sorry anon wrong comment nvm what I said here

Poor anon, I would have been extremely intimidated if that was directed at me tbh! :(

I was going to say Joe would have been the one to answer.

These days Joe wouldn’t answer … he’s just unzip his jeans and flop his cock out onto the table and say “there’s your answer”. Smh.

FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER YOUNG

louis has no solos lololol

http://ulink.pl/hotgossips <—- Hot celebrity gossips ! look !

lol

Please do try that.

” shame you so decent”

What language is that?

• Husky

ImNotAnnoying have you seen this interview?

I love One on Ones lol

” shame you so decent”

What language is that?

not engligh

• Husky

ImNotAnnoying have you seen this interview?

I love One on Ones lol

• Keepitreal

Ignorance get even more popular everytime I come on here. Dick jokes are lame and stale and corny. Grow up.

Lmfaooo.

~~~
    your 7 year old daughter wouldn’t be alive to read these comments if it weren’t for her dads penis. Join the conversation. Trololol.

Lame

its OU

• ImNotAnnoying

ImNotAnnoying have you seen this interview?

I love One on Ones lol

Yes, and it never gets old.
    Their faces are priceless lmfao. xD

• ImNotAnnoying

Please continue being pressed, it’s hilarious.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

xd

Lol

• iSarcasticING

flop movie

OK IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU BUT YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WATCH YOUR MOUTHS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY. THIS IS A KIDS WEBSITE. A LOT OF KIDS COME HERE TO READ ABOUT PEOPLE THEY LIKE AND THEY DONT NEED TO READ YOUR FOUL COMMENTS. YOU PEOPLE ARE ACTING LIKE A PACK OF MONGRELS WITH NO DECENCY. YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT TOPICS NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS. THIS IS KIDS WEBSITE! YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF SICKOS WHO LIKE GIVING BUFFALOS BLOWJOBS. I’M NOT LETTING MY DAUGHTER VISIT HER AGAIN.

Jul 5, 2011 @ 06:15 am
    iSarcasticING said:

flop movie
    hey dude but wats wit the ugly icon

Jul 4, 2011 @ 10:31 pm
    louis has no solos lololol
    ~~

Cough cough I wonder why.

• Keepitreal

Please continue being pressed, it’s hilarious.
    Lol woooow

• iSarcasticING

Jul 5, 2011 @ 06:15 am
    iSarcasticING said:

flop movie
    hey dude but wats wit the ugly icon

Pssh, please.

• Husky

YOU PEOPLE ARE ACTING LIKE A PACK OF MONGRELS WITH NO DECENCY.

Lol! Funny troll

flop movie
    hey dude but wats wit the ugly icon

Pssh, please.
    seriously she look like shes a showgirl

okay then.

• Untouchable

where did the TLLT anon go?

• Keepitreal

Typing in all caps doesn’t make someone want to read your comment, JS.

THIS IS NOT A KIDS WEBSITE LMAOOOOOOOOO TROLL GTFO

~~

Her dads penis was in you. ~~
    is buffalo his nickname

_________

it’s here

• Firework

Cough cough I wonder why.

if he sings he has liam back him up LMAO

• Joe Jonas’s Sweaty Asscheeks

Louis has no talent and singing but at least he has looks.

Poor Kevin Jonas has neither.

Just kidding! Kevin is a sexy mofo and is grown into his looks. He’s pretty hot now tbh. Having regular sex must agree with him.

• ImNotAnnoying

This isn’t a kids website. There are nudes posted on here.
    J-143, Poptigger and those other ones are the kid websites and even there they have people cussing. There are no safe places for a 7 year old to look at gossip, let her go on barbie.com.

• Keepitreal

Oh and when I say shame you descent, it means crack on you, JS.

Jul 5, 2011 @ 06:35 am
    iSarcasticING said:

Jul 5, 2011 @ 06:22 am
    iSarcasticING said:

Jul 5, 2011 @ 06:15 am
    iSarcasticING said:

flop movie
    hey dude but wats wit the ugly icon

Pssh, please.
    seriously she look like shes a showgirl

okay then.

• Everythingyournot

renting out the eiffel tower is a big deal…dum dum

I LOVE U SELENA

I LOVE U SELENA

unpopular opinion.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

._.

• Keepitreal

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF SICKOS WHO LIKE GIVING BUFFALOS BLOWJOBS.

Only someone who does that on a daily basis would think in such a way.

Crazy mama
    Go bring your daughter to stardoll.

I dont think they really rented it

Crazy mama
    Go bring your daughter to stardoll.

They have naked cartoons on there.

if he sings he has liam back him up LMAO

-poker face-
    Well, he has one during the tour. -cringes-

7 year olds shouldn’t even be on the internet

• Keepitreal

They have naked cartoons on there.

They show the actual private parts?? Lol

Unless they are Hit Girl

buying jet packs

-poker face-
    Well, he has one during the tour. -cringes-

i watched grenade and he has a solo
    o.o

Husky said:

7 year olds shouldn’t even be on the internet
    MTE..

• Disco.Is.Dead

They have naked cartoons on there.
    ~~

Chicka needs to get familiar with the human body.

Selena should stop singing and keep acting.

Miley should keep singing and stop acting

Demi should stop singing and stop acting

• MileySnuggle

Hiii

• Husky

I wasn’t introduced to the internet until I was like 12 and that was for Neopets and YTV.com.

• Keepitreal

When I was 7 I didn’t give a fuck about celebrities on disney or nick, let alone to go on the internet and search for them. The only thing I did on the internet was go in disney or nick.com and play games.

• Untouchable

Selena should stop singing and keep acting.

Miley should keep singing and stop acting

Demi should stop singing and stop acting
    ___________

chuckles..demi is a good singer.

i watched grenade and he has a solo
    o.o
    ~~

Yeah, he needs to leave the Singing to the others. He can stick to touching them while they do it.

lol ewwwwwww

yeah, so we rented the eiffel tower, no biggie (:

• Keepitreal

Selena should stop singing and keep acting.

Miley should keep singing and stop acting

Demi should stop singing and stop acting
    The last part of your comment I believe has an error

NIALL IS LIKE A HARD CANDY WITH A SURPRISE CENTER

• Disco.Is.Dead

I have a computer nerd running in my family.
    I’ve been on it as long as I can remember hahah

why are you guys calling joe bi??

• ImNotAnnoying

Me too. I knew nothing about celebrities.
    I was usually on barbie.com or something else.

• Husky

It’s kind of funny Miley has a better singing and acting career than both Demi and Selena who are praised far more for their talents.

lol ewwwwwww

It’s true hahah
    He always grabs on and touches them hahah

It’s true hahah
    He always grabs on and touches them hahah

._______________. ive noticed
    maybe he’s just super creepy lol
    but him and his gf are cute tho

I think Selena is a really talented actress and this film wasted them

I think Selena is a really talented actress and this film wasted them
    _______

the film doesn’t make the actress the actress makes the film.

• Keepitreal

Me too. I knew nothing about celebrities.
    I was usually on barbie.com or something else.
    Girl I would be on that myscene.com lol

its dead

• ImNotAnnoying

Miley just brings everyone to the theaters and gets everyone to buy her albums.

• Keepitreal

the film doesn’t make the actress the actress makes the film.

Lol got schooled the right way

._______________. ive noticed
    maybe he’s just super creepy lol
    but him and his gf are cute tho
    ~~

I first noticed it during “torn” and noticed t like every song after.
    But hmm… Inever really looked into them hehe

lolwut

Um, it’s not just usually Jewish people.
    Lots of people get it done.

Which is why I said ‘it’s possible’.
    People usually don’t though because it’s extemely painful for babies. They’re trying to make it illegal I think.

I like you as well :) (:

Martin Barlan isn’t circumcied you can tell by the underwear photos

lolwut

mte.

• Keepitreal

I don’t care, as long as you wash you dick good, you shouldn’t have a problem with infections. And having the foreskin makes it more pleasurable for men during sex.

One Direction aren’t circumcised either

• Husky

…so if their is skin on the penis it gets an infection? or is it if you have no skin it gets an infection?

With foreskin, bacteria grows between the foreskin and skin of the penis. Some men don’t clean it efficiently which leads to infection. That’s why people circumcise their children for hygiene reasons.

ONE! TWO!
    ONE! TWO!

• ImNotAnnoying

Circumcised penis’ look better, but if it’s really that painful for my baby he’s just gonna have to live with an ugly penis.

i dont like the way he moves his head when he sings
    in total eclipse of the heart it annoyed me so bad

Me neither hahaha
    -shrugs-
    He does a lot of weird stuff you don’t always notice too haha

One Direction aren’t circumcised either

yes they are

bye.

THAT. WAS. MY. SHIT.
    I completely forgot about that site.
    I used to love them better than barbie tbh.
    Man fuck barbie, the myscene dolls where fucking awesome. The thing is back when we were 7, disney and nick really were just for entertainment and for the family. There would be shows just fun to watch and not about being a star (that so raven ,even stevens ect..). Now they’re too overexposed with albums and stuff. Paparazzi following them and knowing their life. Disney never use to be that way. Now its all about money. Glad I wasn’t raised in this generation.

• Husky

I did a persuasive essay on the supposed wide spread genitalia mutation of baby boys in North America this year in HS.

well everybody is leaving BYEEE

• Firework

The end result of being circumcised, meaning having the foreskin cut off since it is an unncessary tag of skin which, when tightly binding the glans or tip of the penis, may cause infection and even disease.

Ok I’m going. Goodnight everyone see you tomorrow.

I like you as well :) (:
    Lol

Byee ina

Byeeeee, i’m out too

Don’t leave meh

• ImNotAnnoying

Well..my son better wash that dick good cause he’s not getting any circumcision.

Okay.
    Goodnight <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

x

• itsunderstand

Shit, I just got here and everybody left. :(

• Firework

well maybe the arent circumcised or whatever lol

<33

Getting your baby circumcised is also a lot of money which is another reason why people don’t do it.

Feet can get Athlete’s foot and fungal infections and ingrown toe nails. Maybe people should cut off their kids feet for hygiene reasons too.

<33333

circumsized 17 up, 12 down

When God has promised you something bigger and then you get cut short

Lmao

One Direction aren’t circumcised either

-facepalm-

One Direction aren’t circumcised either

yes they are

Um, they’re British. Nobody in the UK is circumcised unless their Jewish. Hospitals don’t even perform elective infant circumcision there.

ImNotAnnoying said:

Lol..Ugly penis. It doesn’t even matter if it looks pretty or not, its suppose to go in a pussy hole.

• ImNotAnnoying

Even worse that it’s expensive.
    I could be paying the rent with that money.

• Husky

Lol, that’s not a reasonable comparison. I see what you’re saying though. We all have our opinions.

Justin Bieber probably isnt circucmised

I DONT KNOW OKAY

lol true.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t really see why it matters.
    Circumcised or not, they are ugly. -shrugs-
    and, None of us here I believe have dicks.
    When you have a child, you can decide what to do then, but as for now. I don’t see the point of conversation.

Justin Bieber probably isnt circucmised

They couldn’t find his penis to get it circumcised.

Why the fuck are people talking about circumcision? Let’s talk about a nice topic.

Like the beauty of Martin. <3

Justin Bieber probably isnt circucmised

He isn’t

• ImNotAnnoying

Only on oceanup would we be talking about penis’..

• Keepitreal

I Love how we suddenly start talking about dicks.

• Husky

They couldn’t find his penis to get it circumcised.

Lollll ouch..

• Firework

They couldn’t find his penis to get it circumcised.

Justin Bieber probably isnt circucmised

They couldn’t find his penis to get it circumcised.

LOLOLOLOLOL

A+

What if Joe was genuinely sad that day. roflll.

he looked like he wanted to cry i had never seen joe so genuinly hurt

Uh, no he didn’t look like he wanted to cry. He just was annoyed some pap was following him and asking him questions.

• Everythingyournot

Why do you have her as your icon?..

its the fourth of july and she looks pretty in it……

Stop wasting that money.
    You’re flopping, YOU GOTTA PAY THAT RENT GIRL.

yes..very cool story

his eyes got watery.

oh

• ImNotAnnoying

This anon is making it look like Joe was on the verge of tears. He just looked annoyed.

yes..very cool story

no need to indirect comment to me

CATTTTT DADDY!!

YOU JOE HATERS ARE SICK VILE HORSE MASTURBATORS GO BACK TO YOUR LAIRS

link to joe “crying”

his eyes got watery.

lol

do wat i please

YOU JOE HATERS ARE SICK VILE HORSE MASTURBATORS GO BACK TO YOUR LAIRS

..|..

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:33 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

he looked sad deal with it.

YOU JOE HATERS ARE SICK VILE HORSE MASTURBATORS GO BACK TO YOUR LAIRS

*twist head*

YOU JOE HATERS ARE SICK VILE HORSE MASTURBATORS GO BACK TO YOUR LAIRS

um…

Aww I missed it… darn

what?

his eyes got watery.

GO RUB A PORCUPINE AGAINST YOU VAGINA YOU FOUL DEMI STAN

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:34 pm

link to joe “crying”

the only two times i have seen joe crying in public were when nick talked about his diabetes on stage and on stage two years ago.

• Everythingyournot

the left side of my head hurts…..ouch

• Husky

Oh, you said he was upset over the questions. If he handled it like that then I’ve got no issue with him.

I do always find it annoying how people speculate over a celebrities sexuality. Especially when they try to use it in a hateful manner. You’d think we’d be over that by now~

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:35 pm

his eyes got watery.

GO RUB A PORCUPINE AGAINST YOU VAGINA YOU FOUL DEMI STAN

im a joe stan bitch

Who doesn’t?
    _______

Me.partially.

Everythingyournot said:

I can’t stand selena and If I saw her I would be all “oh look selena” take a picture with her and say on fb ,” I HATE THIS BITCH. SO GLAD I MET HER.” XD naaah i’m kidding for most of it.

GO RUB A PORCUPINE AGAINST YOU VAGINA YOU FOUL DEMI STAN

cool….

• ImNotAnnoying

Am I the only one who doesn’t care much about the gay community?..I mean I don’t hate them, and I’ve had gay friends…but, when everyone was going crazy over NY doing the gay marriage thing..I just sat there not really caring.

Test

• Everythingyournot

I can’t stand selena and If I saw her I would be all “oh look selena” take a picture with her and say on fb ,” I HATE THIS BITCH> SO GLAD I MET HER.” XD naaah i’m kidding for most of it

LMAOOOOOOO
    such a bad selena stan to laugh at such hate lol

am i the only one who is annoyed by joe’s interviews lately talking about being drunk and hangovers?

• ImNotAnnoying

Why are people still doing fireworks?…It’s almost 1 a.m. some people have to go to work tomorrow. God damn.

• Everythingyournot

hey nanana hey hey nananana

• ImNotAnnoying

He said it in one interview…lmfao. He doesn’t give very good advice on hangovers tho.

ohhhhhhhhh

The film sucked.

haha nice name

• SoFancyinCali

The film sucked.

haha nice name

• Keepitreal

My mom was wathching a Gay movie about a gay man coming out to his parents and family and she mad the most ignorant comment. I was like,
    “Mom why you watching this?”
    mom,”I wanna see how they live.”
    ….I was looking at her like wtf? I told her that was ignorant and that they live like everyonr else. My mom knows when shes wrong and she never gets mad at me for calling her out.

wow everybody just…left

lol

The film sucked.

How small is Lautner?

• Untouchable

lol…”taylor lautner’s left testicle.”

My friend works at a hotel and she saw Joe and Martin holding hands

• Firework

omg just found my bf from pre k on facebook
    he ugly now tbh

i dont really like gay movies….too sad

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:01 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

i think people started believing joe was a little bent because he’s always been very feminine and his interactions with some guys like alex noyes are sexual. and he doesn’t seem to have that much attraction towards girls, i think it’s just part of being a jonas to have more estrogen than testosterone do not think he’s gay, maybe bi.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:40 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

he’ll get someone killed one day with his ‘advice’

• Disco.Is.Dead

..and only in that world.

Not true.
    The people I know who aren’t beliebers dislike anything Jonas.

• Everythingyournot

theres a person on here named nickjonasboobs

~~

You clearly aren’t the only one.
    If you were, it would be legal everywhere.

._.

i dont really like gay movies….too sad

IA.
    Boys Don’t Cry was terrifying

My friend works at a hotel and she saw Joe and Martin holding hands

Lmfao.
    Disco.Is.Dead. does it with her friend.

• Taylor Launter’s Right Testicle

The film sucked.

How small is Lautner?

Average

LMAOOOOOOO
    such a bad selena stan to laugh at such hate lol
    XD yes you are lol

what?

Teen wolf

oh lol it hasnt came on yet were i live

lol

Test

the anon talking about sex in the other post killed me

• Disco.Is.Dead

Disco.Is.Dead. does it with her friend.

Da fuck ?
    lol. We all do it. -shrugs-
    Walk around in my school hallways, alll holding hands.

IA.
    Boys Don’t Cry was terrifying

i dont kno the title but it was like this one gay was guy an dloved to dress in girl clothes since he was little. He then hooked up with this straight guy. the guy didnt kno he was a boy tho. he then found out and had his friends and him beat the guy to death…sad

• ImNotAnnoying

I just don’t like Diva gays, or those gays who act all….ugh. Like you don’t have to act like that in order to be gay, that’s not even acting like a girl. Girls don’t act like that. Just be normal. God damn.

Also my other friend works at a gas station and she saw Joe and Martin having anal intercourse in Joe’s G Class as it was going through the Car Wash.

Looks the G Class wasn’t the only thing that got lubed up.

Is this a joke post?

Untouchable whose ur icon?

• Keepitreal

Maybe If I act like that.
    That guy will call me back.
    Porno papparazzi girl.
    I don’t wanna be a stupid girl.
    Maybe If I act like that.
    Flippin my blonde hair back.
    Push up my bra like that.
    I don’t wanna be a stupid girl.

• Untouchable

Untouchable whose ur icon?
    ________

Logan Lerman.

The film sucked.

How small is Lautner?

Average

Mmm..not good.

~~

They don’t do it on purpose. rme.

• Husky

Not sure what movie that is. I’ve seen a Law & Order SVU episode with a storyline like that though. Such hate over something so trivial is always sad. :(

I agree.

• jesse

Just watched Selena’s Time Magazine interview and all they wanted to know about was Justin and her celebrity tap water. Damn, that’s all people seem to want to ask her. Justin this, his fans that, must suck…

• ImNotAnnoying

Martin is too skinny. He has chicken legs.
    Joe needs someone with meat.

INA me and you have a sex story o.0
    cause yall some freaks

ul 4, 2011 @ 09:04 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

INA me and you have a sex story o.0

ew..

ikr._.have you read it

No private game

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:04 pm
    teamnobody said:

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:03 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

If Joe were to admit to be bi. Omg. that would be fabulous.

edgy and sexy

No private game

fine

• teamnobody

i doubt joe is bi or fully gay.

selena u are using justin

selena u are using justin

THEY BROKE UP DUHHHHHH

where is nick? :(

Eh to me it has nothing to do with being “feminine”. Gay guys can be really masculine and straight guys can be really feminine. It’s just his behavior that makes me think he’s bi.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:04 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

..and only in that world.

Not true.
    The people I know who aren’t beliebers dislike anything Jonas.

lies

• ImNotAnnoying

Joe’s not admitting anything, cause he’s not gay or bi. I think the thing that bothers me the most is that the papz were asking Joe if he’s gay because of all these rumors. It’s fucking RUDE and disgusting. Joe already said he’s not gay, and that’s all I’m going to listen to. People really need to stop.

Public game

not everyone in the world like bieber

lies
    ~

Truth.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:05 pm

selena u are using justin

THEY BROKE UP DUHHHHHH

yea

INA nicki needs to come back

Joe already said he’s not gay, and that’s all I’m going to listen to.

Elton John said he was not gay numerous times. He dated multiple women and even married a woman before eventually coming out.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:06 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

lmAO omg

=

oh my gosh that face tho..

~~

It’s not like it’s an insult.

I really felt bad for Joe the day that papped asked him if he was gay like that. That was legit the first time that I’ve seen Joe look so hurt and offended by a comment. He looked like he was about to cry.

yea

sarcasm or?
    i was being sarcastic

Someone start an epicmafia game I’m bored.

Not true.
    The people I know who aren’t beliebers dislike anything Jonas.

I’m talking about looks so..

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:07 pm

Joe already said he’s not gay, and that’s all I’m going to listen to.

elton is elton and joe is joe two different people

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:07 pm

when?link?

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m talking about looks so..
    ~~

I said anything Jonas. including their looks so..

Joe already said he’s not gay, and that’s all I’m going to listen to.

He’s never said he’s straight either. That’s why I think he’s bi.

who say that they broke up COME ON People where are u?

• ImNotAnnoying

It’s not like it’s an insult.

Oh my god. Stop.

Joe already said he’s not gay, and that’s all I’m going to listen to.

He’s never said he’s straight either. That’s why I think he’s bi.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:07 pm

yea

sarcasm or?
    i was being sarcastic

no its true selena’s album and movie are out already.they dunzoo

• Firework

It’s not like it’s an insult.

I bet if people were calling justin gay you would be freaking out and trying to defend him.

FUCK MY LIFE I HAVE CLASSES TOMORROW. Not summer skool tho, an academic extracuricular cuz im a good student ;) hehe still havent finished essay nd its gonna be 1

brap

• Everythingyournot

i just sad movies overall.

The film sucked.

How small is Lautner?

Average

Mmm..not good.

Did you know 49.9% of men have penises that are of below average size?

*hate*

jesse said:

~~

I honestly can’t feel sympathy for that. I don’t see that as rude comment.

• Disco.Is.Dead

My uncle is gay and probably the manliest man I’ve ever met.
    and then I have a friend who’s gay and he would be your typical stereotype for a gay guy.
    It’s just who they are…

JOE is not gay we know who is gay….

• Firework

You know what movie is sad?
    THE BOY IN THE STRIPPED PAJAMAS
    That movie was fucked up.

we know
    i cried

• Keepitreal

See, now, it would be the complete opposite IMO. trololol.

A-Ha-Haaa

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:08 pm
    teamnobody said:

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:07 pm

when?link?

It was around the time Demi was in rehab. I don’t remember. They asked him something about Ashley being a beard and a contract then said if the rumors about him being gay were true.

• ImNotAnnoying

The only gay movie I ever saw was Brooke Back Mountain. I didn’t watch all of it..it was sad…I never even knew it was Jake Gyllenhal in that movie.

• Firework

i cried while watching marley and me

• ImNotAnnoying

I remember watching some movie that was rated PG and it was about this 13/14 year old girl who lived on her own and no one knew. She met this boy and they had fucking sex…I was like how the fuck is this rated PG?..

Martin is too skinny. He has chicken legs.
    Joe needs someone with meat.

Um, how much more meat do you want?…

Gay movies always have to be so sad, and they aren’t even sad people lol

• Husky

My uncle is gay and probably the manliest man I’ve ever met.
    It’s just who they are…

Thank you. People just get uncomfortable when societal gender roles are challenged, it’s stupid as hell. Let people be who they want to be, they aren’t doing anything but living their lives.

Looks the G Class wasn’t the only thing that got lubed up.

I dont think thats true

• jesse

Keepitreal said:

You know what movie is sad?
    THE BOY IN THE STRIPPED PAJAMAS
    That movie was fucked up.
    I watched that movie once, and I LOVED it, but I’ll never watch it again. Seriously, cried like a baby at the end of that movie, I just couldn’t keep it together. That little boy was unbelievable in it though…

• ImNotAnnoying

Um, how much more meat do you want?…

….he’s not that big.

• Husky

Broke Back Mountain was a bit overrated IMO. I actually felt the worse for their wives.

ImNotAnnoying said:

Wait for it……
    XD what the fuckity fuck?! XD I wanna see that movie lol

listening to harrys fav song

Gay movies always have to be so sad, and they aren’t even sad people lol

RIGHT?!? well not all…

~~

If these people are willing to come out, and others let them “be themselves”, they should let them be themselves fully without judgment.
    but I agree.

Agreed.

Gays are unAmerican

listening to harrys fav song

which is ? rofl.

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas was such a bad reflection on how the Holocaust actually was. But I still enjoyed it.

Gays are unAmerican

ignorant tbh

which is ? rofl.

free fallin by john mayer

Wait for it……
    XD what the fuckity fuck?! XD I wanna see that movie lol

Its an old movie like probably 60s or something..but, it seemed interesting…then it got really interesting lmfao.

Gays are unAmerican
    ~~~

Disrespectful ignorance is unHuman.

free fallin by john mayer

IT IS?
    omg. Where has he been all my life.

Um, how much more meat do you want?…

….he’s not that big.

So, you’ll only be happy if Joe dates a fat guy or a body builder?

He’s never said he’s straight either. That’s why I think he’s bi.’

Not everyone has to come out as straight. most people only come out if they are gay/bbi

• ImNotAnnoying

I just think if people knew Joe well enough they wouldn’t be saying anything right now. I don’t know Joe…but, from everything I’ve seen Joe is very much straight. Almost the entire Camp Rock cast (girls) agreed that Joe was the biggest flirt.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:09 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

~~

I honestly can’t feel sympathy for that. I don’t see that as rude comment.

It’s imo rude to talk about someones sexuality like that plus they also said that hi srelationship with ash was not true and if the contract had ended it was mean and rude.

• teamnobody

wtf that was fast i didnt get in

Too cute :)

guys what is bi?

disco you are a hypocrite. People were calling Justin gay and you were like “HE HAS A GF!!” and trying to defend him. But now you say its not like they are insulting him (joe)

~~

People call him gay all the time.
    And, if its put as a statement, I believe it should be proved wrong. Not once have I seen someone ask if justin is gay. If they were just to ask politely, you say no, they get it, boom. That’s all -shrugs-

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:11 pm

guys what is bi?

bisexual .likes boys and girls

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:10 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

That doesn’t really say much.

Exactly.
    If some pap asked Justin if here was gay, the beliebers would go nutz. One of them would probably try to find him and kill him.

GUYS JELENA BROKE UP?

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:12 pm

GUYS JELENA BROKE UP?

wut

~~

They wern’t talking about it ? You said they asked him.
    Well, bringing his relationships was crossed the line, actually.

Test

• ImNotAnnoying

That doesn’t really say much.

Ugh, I’m just tired of these gay ‘jokes’.
    They’re not funny.

omh his face after he is asked if he is gay ): i just wanna hug him

They wern’t talking about it ? You said they asked him.
    Well, bringing his relationships was crossed the line, actually.

They talked about it and asked him.

JUSTIN IS GUUUUUY THAT IS TRUE

• Noo_Idea

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:11 pm

guys what is bi?
    bisexual

his eyes look wet

• Keepitreal

Joe would never admitt to being gay or bi at such a crucial time in hos career when he wants to be a sex symbol

• Everythingyournot

firework burned a hole in my shirt…

no its true selena’s album and movie are out already.they dunzoo

be serious omg -.-

GUYS JELENA BROKE UP?

Probably, Selena flopped.
    Justin’s presence didn’t help.
    She used him already and she’s done.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:13 pm
    teamnobody said:

omh his face after he is asked if he is gay ): i just wanna hug him

Yeah his whole face broke my heart :(

• Everythingyournot

weverything you’re not not not

~~

People were calling Justin gay.
    People asked Joe if he were gay.
    I’m sorry, not the same. Joe could be bi, Justin could be bi. But if you are going to stat something like its a fact, when its obviously not, why not stop it at the root ? -shrugs-

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:13 pm

no its true selena’s album and movie are out already.they dunzoo

be serious omg -.-

im being 100%legit their pr tours are no longer

• ImNotAnnoying

They’ve asked Joe if he was gay twice, I think. I seriously want to kill those papz. Joe looks so upset that people actually think that about him.

free fallin by john mayer

You mean covered by?

where or when the hell was this ? O_o ahah

• ImNotAnnoying

My religion doesn’t believe in being gay..and I don’t believe in it either, but I don’t shun people who are gay. A gay person got baptized in our church and no one said anything or looked at him weird.

i dont care if selena used him….if justin didnt help i dont kno what will tbh

• Keepitreal

I will search up your description of the movie, in the mean time, think bitch! lol jk about the bitch part but seriously, think..

then john taylor told them to fuck off to the paps when they said that to joe

where or when the hell was this ? O_o ahah

cute.

People were calling Justin gay.
    People asked Joe if he were gay.

But people here are saying ‘joe is gay’ like its a fact.

You mean covered by?

harry said by john mayer i know tom petty sings it rme

• Disco.Is.Dead

She used him already and she’s done.
    ~~

I thought of a tissue. -hides-

Has anyone seen the movie Life is Beautiful?

• Everythingyournot

well selena still has tour

im being 100%legit their pr tours are no longer

why would a jelena stan say its pr
    i cant belive i dont believe you ._.

cute.
    ~

cute.
    cute.
    WHAT ? O_o

i dont care if selena used him….if justin didnt help i dont kno what will tbh

lmfao mte.

LOL girl idek.
    I watched it like 4 years ago.

ImNotAnnoying…way to be hyrocritcal, always whining when someome makes fun of joe, but then you make fun of Selena and Demi all the time :s

• Disco.Is.Dead

But people here are saying ‘joe is gay’ like its a fact.
    ~~

I have not seen it, pardoner moi.

That doesn’t really say much.

Ugh, I’m just tired of these gay ‘jokes’.
    They’re not funny.

Nobody is “joking”. People are just saying what they think. Jartin are cute, not funny.

first?

joes NOT gay…….hes bi

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:15 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

he looks so hurt those paps really hurt him i bet he wanted to get under his pillow and cry

then john taylor told them to fuck off to the paps when they said that to joe

Joe needs to speak up one day.
    He never talks to the papz. Only some times.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:16 pm

im being 100%legit their pr tours are no longer

why would a jelena stan say its pr
    i cant belive i dont believe you ._.

ily

i honestly HATE the word hypocrite

lol fuck you
    i was getting excited

justin is gay

• Disco.Is.Dead

Justin supporting her tour will not help, either.
    He was have to legitimately join the tour to do something.

• ImNotAnnoying

I don’t care if people make fun of Joe. They do it all the time, but when people say things that are untrue I will say something. Same with Miley, I don’t put up with bullshit.

• Firework

i called my mom a hypocrite and she grounded me

• teamnobody

JELENA DIDNT BRAKE UP LAWD.i seriously doubt they are publicity i cant wait till her tour is over and they hopefully are still together that will prove the haters they are real

i honestly HATE the word hypocrite

Me too.

Woohoo

joes NOT gay…….hes bi

Hilarious.

• Everythingyournot

speaking of selena tour. im getting her tickets to vegas!!!! YAY!!!!!..though i know none of you care

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:17 pm

lol fuck you
    i was getting excited

ily too

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:17 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

i honestly HATE the word hypocrite

HYPOCRITE

ily too

bitch i hope they are broken up and never see each other again

• Disco.Is.Dead

I called this girl in a book I was reading for school a hypocrite in my assignment… I got full marks. ROFL.

come on guys wtf are u talking

that video of joe looking all sad about the whole bearding and shit reminds me of that video when demi got out of rehab and they asked her if joe had supported her and she looked down and looked sad

• Everythingyournot

even tho i hate the word..parents are hypocrites…the complain all day about my complaining…..really?

OMG THIS GAME IS NEVER ENDING
    FUCKING KILL ME

Test

Miley > Joe > Kevin > Nick > Selena > shit > Demi

oh my god stop with the epic mafia shit

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t want be just a face in the crowd. You’re gonna hear my voice when I shout it out louuuud.

enting out the eiffel tower is a big deal…dum dum

_______________

oh my really? she was being sarcastic obviously..

• Everythingyournot

oh my really? she was being sarcastic obviously..

cool

i honestly HATE the word hypocrite

HYPOCRITE

i hate you

Girl I would be on that myscene.com lol

THAT. WAS. MY. SHIT.
    I completely forgot about that site.
    I used to love them better than barbie tbh.

• Husky

Lol if that’s true then count me in as a Joe “hater”. Being upset and uncomfortable over gay speculation is indirectly homophobic.

• Husky

Miley just brings everyone to the theaters and gets everyone to buy her albums.

Yeah, she’s got star quality

• ImNotAnnoying

The papz just don’t know when to shut the fuck up.

Miley > Joe > Kevin > Nick > Selena > shit > Demi

Nick > Joe > Miley > Selena > dog shit > Demi

Lol got schooled the right way
    _______

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:19 pm

ily too

bitch i hope they are broken up and never see each other again
    =

bitch i hope they get engaged on her birthday and have babies .they can name one caroline and the other one my name

• Keepitreal

Awww poor joe. Seriously papz are rude. Thats probably why hes trying so hard to be sexy and stuff :(

• ImNotAnnoying

the film doesn’t make the actress the actress makes the film.

amen.

i hate fireworks now…..

• Firework

I first noticed it during “torn” and noticed t like every song after.
    But hmm… Inever really looked into them hehe

i dont like the way he moves his head when he sings
    in total eclipse of the heart it annoyed me so bad

flop movie

Miley > Joe > Kevin > Nick > Selena > shit > Demi

-facepalm-
    Was that necessary ?

R

my name bieber
    GREAT!
    caroline bieber flawless

Stop.
    If someone thought I was lesbian I would be offended tbh.

its dead

Just like Bieber’s career.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:20 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Miley > Joe > Kevin > Nick > Selena > shit > Demi
    ==

umm how are nick and kevin better than sel

• Keepitreal

I called my mom a hypocrite too and she didn’t even get mad

Stop.
    If someone thought I was lesbian I would be offended

thats homophobic

• ImNotAnnoying

I’m sorry girl, but he doesn’t even have to try. It’s natural.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:21 pm
    Keepitreal said:

—————-

You mean that’s why he’s trying too hard to be “straight” by dating so much adn talking about girls like that. I think he’s overcompensating.

tn play mafia with me

saved

MTE.

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:22 pm

my name bieber
    GREAT!
    caroline bieber flawless

the only way those two names can ever be next to eachother and be true

umm how are nick and kevin better than sel

Kevin can be a douche, but he dislikes Jemi/Demi so he’s up on my list. Nick…can get on my nerves…but, he’s alright sometimes. And I just don’t like Selena at all.

• Everythingyournot

i dont think joes gay..possibly bi. but not gay. but hoesntly wat jonas dosent come off gay…

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:23 pm

tn play mafia with me

k

joe didnt look offended he looked hurt and looked like he wanted to cry. like one of those moments were you have no words to say you just wanna legit cry?

Stop.
    If someone thought I was lesbian I would be offended tbh.

I’m genuinely not trying to be confrontational, that’s simply how I feel.

A fear of being perceived as gay or lesbian, sounds an awful lot like homophobia. I’m sorry if I don’t support that.

the only way those two names can ever be next to eachother and be true

..|..

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:24 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

umm how are nick and kevin better than sel

=
    oh..lol you must like her a bit tho if the idea of joe and her together is cute to you

• Everythingyournot

mileys bra is hanging out in my icon….

• Disco.Is.Dead

And when I was being excited about if Joe were to admit to any other sexuality, I didn’t mean it for media or anything.
    I meant it in the way that, whenever a celebrity comes out, it often gets some fans or other regular people to see that it’s really not a big deal.

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Miley > Joe > Kevin > Nick > Selena > shit > Demi

0_o Now you know demi is better then shit but honestly yeah kevin’s personality is better then nick’s. He always seems so happy and down to Earth. Just fun to be around, with nick I feel like our covo’s would be a drag 0_0

• ImNotAnnoying

I’m genuinely not trying to be confrontational, that’s simply how I feel.

I don’t fear it, and I doubt Joe does either. But, if someone is going to call me that or ask me if I am I will be offended. That’s just me.

ImNotAnnoying, i just think you contradic your self all the time, just like now,,saying things like if people really knew joe then, & it’s so annoying when people say this about joe,,,, umm you don’t know Selena or Demi personally either yet u don’t stop being a hater to them, you can have your opinion but it doesn’t make sense when you get all preachy about joe

lean side to side

<3333

When is her 5 min temporary Beaver girl over? She has the weakest voice of all Disney singers. I happened to hear her live at a theme park. Anybody can be a singer if you have a doll face.

Bye everyone.

• clipsedsm95

ilol

Jul 4, 2011 @ 09:25 pm

the only way those two names can ever be next to eachother and be true

..|..
    =

ROFL.is that supposed to be a middle finger?k
    ..l.. u too

• ImNotAnnoying

No. I just think they’d be cute together.

~~

I love you. Keep talking. buahah.

wtf ina you like jemi?

• Husky

Joe should take some ZEFRON notes.

Zac Efron has said he isn’t bothered by the constant rumours that he’s gay.

Zac’s sexuality has been under ongoing suspicion since he rose to fame in High School Musical and Hairspray – and his relationship with HSM co-star Vanessa Hudgens hasn’t really helped fan the flames.

But he explained recently, he doesn’t mind: “Honestly, if the worst these people can say about me is that I’m gay, then I think I’ll be fine. I can handle it.”

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/20055762.html#ixzz1RCZZmOaY

*fangirl*

who is mafia

I SAID THIS ALREADY.
    I don’t care if people hate on Joe or Miley, people hate on them all the time. If it’s untrue shit I will stand up for Joe AND Miley.
    I don’t put up with bullshit.

teen wolf in less than 30 mins

Colton Haynes, please fuck me. <3

we accept the paypal , dont miss it. you must love it

believing that we have something for you. Please be assured your choice .

=== {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ u s }} ====