Joe Jonas Wants Tour With Chris Brown

jkkjkjkj

Do YOU still support Chris even though he beat Rihanna?

MORE interview under! Have you seen enough yet?

why would he want to tour with that jerk?

I still think he’s a douche so no.

Demi could be his opening act again, if he can’t find someoen to tour with. I’m sure she won’t say no.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Sad that people will work with him for some money.
    Maybe Joe should do a duet with Casey Anthony. She is innocent BTW
    —————————————-
    Innocent? LOL. I don’t think she’s innocent at all…Casey prob can’t sing or act to save her damn life.

• evanescence

She has other projects better than being around Joe and Chris.

• jesse

“Musically we both have sort of have similar sounds”, haha, yeah it what world Joe. If Joe opens up for Chris, a lot oh his younger fans would probably not be able to go, cause Chris curses all the time when performing, takes clothes off, and gropes fans on stage pretending to have sex w them. I know I’ve seen him perform live…it can get dirty…

Do YOU still support Chris even though he beat Rihanna?
    ________
    Really Oceanup? Smh I love you riri and chris

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Do YOU still support Chris even though he beat Rihanna?
    Fuck you very much.

Do YOU still support Chris even though he beat Rihanna?
    __________
    Yes. I think he made a mistake by hitting her. And its sad people would rather praise Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson who has both hit their girlfriends even worse than what Chris did but yet they get second chances. Its because hes black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OU should bite it! I’m not a HUGE Chris Brown fan but he has a ton of fans. It’s not up to me to forgive Chris it was up to Rhianna and she moved on and actually follows Chris on twitter now.

What Chris did has nothing to do with Joe Jonas or his professional career. Stop trying to create drama.
    _____________
    THIS THIS THIS THIS lol. It shouldnt matter what we think or the drama oceanup creates.RIhanna said she forgave him and she would like if people just talking about it. The funny thing is,the more you guys talk about it, the more rihanna has to relive it and thats not fair to her so STFU

• Britini95

No matter what went down, Chris Brown is an amazing vocalist and talented songwriter and dancer. IMO, he has more talent in his pinky than Rihanna has in her entire body. I simply don’t think his new material is as good as his “Run it” days.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

He should tour with Super Junior wut? wae? what i am talking about lol.

• Husky

Nope, I’m not over it. It just gave me another reason to dislike Justin Bieber after he collaborated with Chris Brown and it will do the same for Joe.

• dilemma

HELL NO JOE, DON’T TOUR WITH CHRIS -_-
    it’s not that he beat rihanna .We all do mistakes cause no one is perfect .I felt sorry for him for a while then I realized that he’s still kind of a douche -_-. He has no respect for others,he’s always angry and shit,he fights with people on twitter/real life.

that’d be one epic tour if joe and chris toured together

Joe’s hair looks like it was cut with fucking garden shears.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Joe Jonas+Chris Brown= Havoc/Chaos/Random o.O

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Joe Jonas+Super Junior= Sexy/Awesome/Epic Tour

• dilemma

Have you seen enough yet?

no ,I could never get enough of his sight or voice :3

BUT DAUYMMMM :O THOSE ARE HELLA LOT OF INTERVIEWS !!!!
    and the questions/answers are always the same..
    but you what ? I’ll watch them eventually :P just..not now

this starts the spark for another topic in my head
    and why can’t joe tour by himself ? nick did you know
    He wants to tour with anyone with a good number of concert audience.He doesn’t want to tour on his own because he knows the shows won’t sell that much .I like him but I have to admit that he likes the fame so much (I didn’t conclude this only from this one article).He can’t stand performing for a small number of audience.I’m not saying it’s a really bad thing though.He wasn’t born with a golden spoon in his mouth.Anyone who had a not-so-great former financial situation would be doing/feeling the same once they’re rich and famous.

• realistgangsta

stfu ou i dont want my baby chris going on tour with this loser

It’s the best option for Joe . He can’t have any big concert by himself but touring with someone like Chris Brown, at least will bring some audience for him

Personally, I don’t support Chris Brown anymore. Not just because he beat Rihanna, but he’s trashed the studio at Good Morning America and there have been a few other incidents that I don’t think are appropriate for someone in his position. For most people, their personal lives are completely separate from their professional lives, but not in the entertainment industry. If young people see what Chris Brown has done and that everyone is okay with it, I don’t think it sends a good message. There are loads of jobs surrounding music that he could do, even I will admit he has talent, he could write music or produce it or whatever, but I don’t think it’s right for him to be in the spotlight anymore.

Do YOU still support Chris even though he beat Rihanna?

No, he will always be pathetic scum.

Husky said:

Sad that people will work with him for some money.
    Maybe Joe should do a duet with Casey Anthony. She is innocent BTW.

Do YOU still support Chris even though he beat Rihanna?

Yes, I do. There are people who do worse in Hollywood and people don’t judge them as much.

• evanescence

I dont really care.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Do YOU still support Chris even though he beat Rihanna?

Get over it. She did and so did he.

Yes, I still support him.

• Britini95

Jul 8, 2011 @ 01:43 pm
    LiTtLe MiSs PeRfEct said:

Yeah, he does have anger problems that he needs to fix :/

**** {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ us }} *****
    The website whol esale for many kinds of fas hion sho es,
    like the nik e,jord an,pr ada, also including the jea ns,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations.
    All the products are free ship ping, and the the price is com petitive,
    and also can accept the pay pal pay ment.
    ,after the paym ent, can ship within short time.

• xGottaLoveOU?

That tour would be awesome but i don’t think that’d be the BEST business move or career move for Joe.

– MY OPINION.

BEST TOUR EVER IF THAT HAPPENS<3

Never forgive or forget a man who lies a hand on a woman.

Proud of you Joe J

Are we seriously not over chris brown beating rihanna shit?that was like 4 years ago.who cares anymore.and personally i dont think chris would be good to open up for joe lolol that’d be weird.ther 2 totally different guys.

• AnonymousRZ

You guys are so childish and that’s chris’ private life he became famous for his talent so that’s what people should be judging I’m a huuuuge Chris brown fan I think he’s an amazing artist regardless and I dont think people should discriminate his work because of a mistake he apologized for.
    I think it’d be amazing if Joe was on chris’ fame tour but until the dates are out there’s no point in getting hopes up
    #Teambreezy & Jonatic
    love Chris and the Jobros amazingggg people

raraX

Wow some of you guys are really judgmental and a little up your own ass lol… If Joe was to tour with Chris what does “anger issues” “Rihanna” “rage” “woman beating” have to do with it? Seriously some of you people need to stop bringing up other peoples “issues” and recognise your own… The fact that “some” of you want to belittle someone for something that happened 2 and a half years ago is just ridiculous after the person it happened to forgave him… Who are you to want Chris to feel as if he needs your forgiveness? LMAO you’re really NOT that important at this point in time you either support the man or you don’t I doubt he cares. He knows its harder for him these days but he’s learnt to accept that with a “it is what it is” mentality… But we are all different which leads to different opinions and if calling someone “scum” or a “woman beater” is something that makes you feel good then *shrugs* but the truth is you are no better than he was for putting his hands on a woman if you want to continue this hatefest against a man that has shown nothing but remorse while people like Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson and even the “great rapper” Eminem brag about their “mistakes” especially Eminem in his music SMH … Joe and Chris if you want to tour together do just that #imdone

• angelsmith90

MILEY CYRUS PREGNANT This is no joke! SEE tummy http://urlik.pl/AFERA/ /
    SHUT UP YOU DO THIS AT EVERY POST!!

MILEY CYRUS PREGNANT This is no joke! SEE tummy http://urlik.pl/AFERA/ /

Chris Brown will teach him the ways of women beating. Taylor Swift watch out!

• Britini95

Jul 8, 2011 @ 12:12 pm
    xJoeJonasGirlx said:

He should tour with Super Junior wut? wae? what i am talking about lol.
    K-Pop FTW :)

Jul 8, 2011 @ 12:01 pm
    evanescence said:

She has other projects better than being around Joe and Chris.

Obviously Joe is dying to be his opening act

Jul 8, 2011 @ 12:01 pm
    jesse said:

Apparently it’s the atmosphere Joe’s begging for it these days. Adult audience … you know ;))))

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

If Chris Brown had proven he’d changed I MIGHT forgive him. But then he went crazy on Robin Roberts. And got all violent again over nothing. So violent people need to get help not praise and fame. The Jonases used to have standards. This surprises me.

this starts the spark for another topic in my head
    and why can’t joe tour by himself ? nick did you know

Must admit. He can’t even attract the audience that Nick attracted in his tour. For now his single has done much worse than Nick’s first single. The single isn’t on any important chart even itunes top 200 and the music video dropped from top 10 yesterday to number 23 today ( just few days after releasing). Not to mention their fanbase has decreased to a large extent recently.

• LiTtLe MiSs PeRfEct

i dont support chris brown,its not just the rhianna thing its his anger issues he needs anger managment classes.saying that though i like his music and hes a musician with a big fan base,but i dont know about a chris and joe concert,it will either be really rubish or really good

• Number1AlyandAJFan

that would be the best tour ever <3333333333333333

• ImNotAnnoying

Do YOU still support Chris even though he beat Rihanna?

…that was like 5 years ago.

If Joe toured with Chris Brown, I would NOT go see him. And as far as having similar sounds…the more I hear of Joe’s new sound the more I think of George Michael circa 1987. Not necessarily a bad thing, just more of a white boy trying to sound black. But def a big NO on tour with Chris Brown-you hear that, Papa J?

• ImNotAnnoying

Anyways, idrc who he tours with..just go on a fucking tour.

OU, screw off. That shit was years ago, he freaking did his punishment and apologized countless times. If rihanna forgave him and moved on, everyone else needs to also. Damn.