Bella Thorne & Zendaya Twitter Pic Update

bella-zendaya-pix-10

Aw,I really like them both

• Gossip!!

http://gossip-new.ulinks.net < — woow. this is true?? ! omg!

• PermanantDecemberXO

I like Zendaya but I think Bella is full of her self. She’s not that great.

• omg wtf lolz

I honestly can’t stand this girl. I dunno it’s just something I can’t shake. Call me a troll or hater or whatever I don’t give a fuck. Zendaya is an age appropriate talented girl :) but Bella is just one annoying ginger..

I like Zendaya, she seems so nice and sweet :)
    but Bella just gets on my nerves :/

~~

Was that really necessary ?

yeah i don’t really like bella for some reason…zendaya is cool though :)

http://gossip-new.ulinks.net < — woow. this is true?? ! omg! —– SHUT UP YOU DO THIS EVERY POST!!! you are more annoying than that panic anon

This girl has something that makes me not like her. Maybe it is her fake hair, her full of herself attitude, her way to dress, her fake smile…

• Disco.Is.Dead

< — woow. this is true?? ! omg! ~~ GTFO.

LOL She first dates a frog mouth, now she is dating a nag face

• MileySnuggle

Ok

hello?

its dead

• oxoemmaoxo

I don’t even know half these new Disney stars.

Idk why Bella is so hated. From the moment she started with Disney people just didn’t like her. I think she’s really confident and energetic and I think people see it as arrogance and annoying. I like her. I think she just had a really big personality. Just my take though :).

• SoRawSUgAr

I’ve seen a couple episodes of their show and its alright, not the best but alright. The fake laughs get on my nerves though, “HELLO? NOT EVERYTHING IS FUNNY”
    :) I like Zendaya best even though both are pretty annoying

I think Bella wants attention or something.

alive?

my boyfriend and i broke up 2 weeks ago :'(

i like bella… she’s cute. i actually like her more than zendaya. zendaya makes all these stupid overacting expressions in the show

• dilemma

woah..this bella hate on here :P she used to look like a 50 year old granny but she’s cute now
    this is how I always comment on her :P nothing more cause I don’t know her
    anyway she’s a kid,she’ll get smarter by age

WHERES DICOS

Hello.

Figures, it’s dead.

well after reading these comments its good to know that im not the only person who is annoyed by bella. AAAANNNNNDDD does anyone know where that picture with RYAN BEATTY was taken? (:

WHERES DICOS

Me or ?

i hear ya i think shoodnt jugde her yet wait a little longer and see if she turns miley cryus at the end of hanna montana but she seems cool 2 me

http://disney-fansite.latwy.pl < — WE LOVE DISNEY CHANNEL!

Jul 9, 2011 @ 02:00 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Flawless idea.

I’m gonna do that lolol
    I want them to say they’re doing a north American tour :)

migrate ?

Migrate… Leggo

‘m gonna do that lolol
    I want them to say they’re doing a north American tour :)

PLEASEEE :'(

• Disco.Is.Dead

Theres a Joe post above Nicks, thiugh…

Cody post. Trololololol.

• teamnobody

Did it hiry?does ur nose feel weird?and luclyyyyy my mom would kill me of I poer,ed it

Jul 9, 2011 @ 02:04 pm
    teamnobody said:

Migrate

GO TO JOE POST. NICK SUCKS BALLS

GO TO JOE POST. NICK SUCKS BALLS
    there are two joe post

Bella is just a normal teenage girl. Why be so mean :S?

that bella girl is such a slut!

It’s funny how Bella is always trying to look older but Zendaya still manages to look older than Bella

After reading all these comments, I’m SO glad that I’m not the only one who is ‘urked’ by Bella.. there’s just something about her that makes me think she’ll end up like Lindsay Lohan eventually.

• teamnobody

Im on my stupid phone andt fi.gerz tpo big for this keyboatd

• januaryj

I love bella..zendaya is fake. Bella is the hbic!

What kinda phone tn

• teamnobody

Fireworl that sucks): when u pierce it?

• teamnobody

I have yhe tmobile andrpid phome,firework

• teamnobody

Idk whar it

• Keepitreal

lmaoo

Jul 9, 2011 @ 01:48 pm
    teamnobody said:
    Fireworl that sucks): when u pierce it?

I put it back in lol and yesterday
    My grandmother is pissed .-.

• Disco.Is.Dead

AHAHA, ohhh good luck on that part. ;)

Yeaaah :$

• Demiandmileylove

They need a new post…

Tn I’d show you the video if I could
    It’s hilarious rofl

i think that bella is sweet..bt she jst tries really hard to be n luk older…

I know sluts I want f her

stfu, u fkin slut! shes drop dead gorgeous, u jus jealous!

nobody cares about these little sluts.

yezir copied my blog/ -___- I’m mad now.

• Disco.Is.Dead

yezir copied my blog/ -___- I’m mad now.

What’s your blog ?

What’s your blog ?
    The dirty bieber secrets one. Then she made a whole new tumblr and has the same theme and description!

What the legit fuck ? O_o
    This is for sure hers ?

What the legit fuck ? O_o
    This is for sure hers ?
    Yep. She has a link to her tumblr and it says emily: owner. GAHHHH!! Well I was soo angry at first but now I see that she doesn’t have 400 people creeping on her page or a bunch of followers and it just calmed down. She needs to be original for once.

i’m kinda sad my boyfriend and i broke up 2 weeks ago :'(

hello

Demi and selena have a sex tape.

~~

Inbox her like “Wow, very original.” not anon. hahah
    That’s so dumb. -.-

i’m kinda sad my boyfriend and i broke up 2 weeks ago :'(

I’m sorry :/

i’m kinda sad my boyfriend and i broke up 2 weeks ago :'(

I’m sorry :/
    it’s okay :/ he’s not worth my tears he was starting to be a jerk

bella looks beautiful

what i should do if a shirtless guy talks to me?

• Firework

Right next to you whoaohhh

• Disco.Is.Dead

what i should do if a shirtless guy talks to me?

Talk back…

what i should do if a shirtless guy talks to me?

Have sex with him.

Jul 9, 2011 @ 11:13 am
    what i should do if a shirtless guy talks to me?

Look at his abs

what i should do if a shirtless guy talks to me?

Touch his abs.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    what i should do if a shirtless guy talks to me?

Talk back…
    —————–
    yeah, but i get nervous and he is so hot

yeah, but i get nervous and he is so hot
    ~~

Just keep talking to him, you’ll get over the nerves

ok… so now i’m gonna talk back, then look at his abs, then touch them and finally sleep with him. thank you guys

• livingoutloud

what i should do if a shirtless guy talks to me?

First, caress his hot bod, tell him you want to have sex with him..then go from there;).

• memi trumps sel

Bella is really pretty

Jul 9, 2011 @ 11:16 am

Lol

• omg wtf lolz

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    ~~

Was that really necessary ?

There’s nothing wrong with saying ginger, ever. I’m ginger myself babe, don’t ask if that was necessary.

~~

And this concludes “How oceanuppers meet guys”

• Disco.Is.Dead

what do you guys think of this video?
    it was a controversy in my country

~~

It just seems like there are thousands of other things to call her

anyone notice everyone in her family married a white person…

Wooooow -.- I didn’t know you couldn’t go swimming with a nose piercing
    Taking it out
    I’ll get it redone when I’m 18
    fuck the piercing guy

what do you guys think of this video?
    it was a controversy in my country
    oh i forgot the link?
    here it is:

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I’m married to one direction…

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m married to one direction…

lol no~

Wooooow -.- I didn’t know you couldn’t go swimming with a nose piercing
    Taking it out
    I’ll get it redone when I’m 18
    fuck the piercing guy

What ? O_o
    Oh god. That sucks..

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I’m married to one direction…

lol no~

lol yeah just made it legal yesterday thats why you haven’t heard yet.

this is the peruvian cersion of rebecca black:

• Disco.Is.Dead

lol yeah just made it legal yesterday thats why you haven’t heard yet.

Impossible. They are traveling atm. Trololol

• memi trumps sel

ugh my plans for today were resceduled for another day. Yay for a boring saturday.

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Wooooow -.- I didn’t know you couldn’t go swimming with a nose piercing
    Taking it out
    I’ll get it redone when I’m 18
    fuck the piercing guy

What ? O_o
    Oh god. That sucks..

no!! for how long?!!! uhhh i was going to get mine soon..but now uhh… considering it’s summer and i swim like almost everyday.

Wooooow -.- I didn’t know you couldn’t go swimming with a nose piercing
    Taking it out
    I’ll get it redone when I’m 18
    fuck the piercing guy

How come you can’t swim?

Wooooow -.- I didn’t know you couldn’t go swimming with a nose piercing
    Taking it out
    I’ll get it redone when I’m 18
    fuck the piercing guy

How come you can’t swim with the piercing?

• Disco.Is.Dead

I added a forever young picture to my profile here hehe

What ? O_o
    Oh god. That sucks..

I know I’m so pissed -.-
    I really wanted one too but I’m going on vacation this whole week
    Guess I should have researched before getting it ._.

The pool water has germs and stuff so your nose could get infected

Wooooow -.- I didn’t know you couldn’t go swimming with a nose piercing
    Taking it out
    I’ll get it redone when I’m 18
    fuck the piercing guy

How come you can’t swim with the piercing?

CAUSE IT WILL GET INFECTED….you have to wait till it’s healed and that could be from like 2 months to 4…

hello guys;)

• memi trumps sel

Firework said:

The pool water has germs and stuff so your nose could get infected
    shouldnt the chlorine kill the germs though

It was cute too ._.
    But we can’t have it at school
    I probably shouldn’t have gotten it
    Waste of $20

Jul 9, 2011 @ 11:31 am
    memi trumps sel said:
    Firework said:

The pool water has germs and stuff so your nose could get infected
    shouldnt the chlorine kill the germs though

Chlorine could irritate the piercing and may not kill some tho

I know I’m so pissed -.-
    I really wanted one too but I’m going on vacation this whole week
    Guess I should have researched before getting it ._.

Oysh :$
    That really fucks it all up, then….
    Where are you going ? ;)

• Firework

Let this be a lesson to those who want anything but ears pierced lol

Oysh :$
    That really fucks it all up, then….
    Where are you going ? ;)

Going up to knoxville Tennessee :P
    Were staying at this water park called wilderness in the smokies too
    Excited ^-^

I’m watching fat Albert
    Nanana gonna have a good time

don’t break my heart

firework and disco u guyz changed justin 4 1D

Jul 9, 2011 @ 11:39 am
    firework and disco u guyz changed justin 4 1D

• Firework

why is oceanup dead? are the users playing the mafia game?

Jul 9, 2011 @ 11:43 am

why is oceanup dead? are the users playing the mafia game?

can a tumblr blog get banned?

• memi trumps sel

I think its just dead right now cause its daytime.

which days when oceanup is alive?

• evanescence

I’m tired ._.

ul 9, 2011 @ 11:48 am

which days when oceanup is alive?

Never. Its dead all the time

• memi trumps sel

evanescence said:

I’m tired ._.

hey

• evanescence

memi trumps sel said:

evanescence said:

I’m tired ._.

hey
    How are you :)?

• MileySnuggle

FUCK LIFE

hi guys

when I get to the bottom, I go back to the top of the slide

bye guys

• livingoutloud

I went from going for a run, to passing out on the couch with my dog. I guess thats what you get for getting like 2 or 3 hours of sleep.

Guys..

Blackberry or iPhone? Opinions and reasonings?!

• memi trumps sel

How are you :)?

im good. how are you?

• memi trumps sel

Blackberry- I have the iphone and hate it. its very overrated. In fact Im about to go to the store and get my phone fixed it has like a billion problems right now. once my lease is up im switching to blackberry.

• evanescence

memi trumps sel said:

How are you :)?

im good. how are you?

I’m tired O.o

I have the iphone4 and I thunk i

I have the iPhone4 and I think it’s awesome, but like every phone, it has it’s issues. If you wanted to get the iPhone, I would recommend getting it with Verizon. AT&T has terrible reception.

• evanescence

SNUGGLEEEEEEE

Hm, kay thanks!

• CuTeMuSic

blackberry because iphones are overrated and easy to be broken

• CuTeMuSic

disney’s new generation…

• MileySnuggle

Hi evane

• dilemma

I remember when someone on here said that there will be a 1D music video and I was like o_O ??? if 3D is in 3 dimentions,2D means lines, how is there going to be a 1 dimentional music video ? it will contain only dots xD trolololololol even though I knew who are one direction at the time I just didn’t think of them xD

• SoRawSUgAr

…anyone here?

• WakaWakaEhEh

This is a great day….

• evanescence

MileySnuggle said:

Hi evane
    Aloha mah Snuggle :3

• evanescence

SoRawSUgAr said:

…anyone here?
    EMILLLLLLLY :D

Robin
    Get a blackberry.
    Iphones aren’t that great. The screen breaks incredibly easily, it gets hard to type on the touch screen and it tends to lag.
    And you have a lot more options witha blackberry.

• iSarcasticING

isco.Is.Dead said:
    Robin
    Get a blackberry.
    And you have a lot more options witha blackberry.

IA
    I have a black blackberry and it’s better than my friends iphones.

nobody cares about these little sluts
    ————————————————

They aren’t sluts at all. You should look up the definition of that word because you aren’t using it correctly and apparently you care enough to write about them and give them your time. Calm down next time. It’s sad to pick on people, especially behind a computer screen. If you don’t like them and don’t care about them, move on to the next post, but don’t ruin it for those of us who do like them. :)

IA
    I have a black blackberry and it’s better than my friends iphones.
    ~~

I have neither but, all my friends have either, and the ones with Iphones hate them and are all cracked and shit.

• iSarcasticING

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    IA
    I have a black blackberry and it’s better than my friends iphones.
    ~~

har har iphones are overrated.

• Disco.Is.Dead

har har iphones are overrated.

Pretty much.
    And they arn’t even nice looking. They look like little robots. Trololol

isco.Is.Dead said:
    Robin
    Get a blackberry.
    And you have a lot more options witha blackberry.

IA
    I have a black blackberry and it’s better than my friends iphones.

Ahah, okay thankyouuuuu both. I’ve been learning more towards a blackberry, cause I have an iPod touch, and it gets annoying typing on that so, aha..I also drop my phone a lot, rofl. And like 90% of my friends have a blackberry., hahaa.

• iSarcasticING

if i were to get a touch screen phone, I would go with an Android. Some of my friends have Androids and love them.

• iSarcasticING

livingoutloud said:
    isco.Is.Dead said:
    Robin
    Get a blackberry.
    And you have a lot more options witha blackberry.

IA
    I have a black blackberry and it’s better than my friends iphones.

aha yeah, I think 1 touch screen device is enough. Blackberrys last longer, are sleek, and are easier to text on.

IPHONES FTW ._.

• iSarcasticING

Firework said:
    IPHONES FTW ._.

If you drop it a lot, get a blackberry. hahaha
    And, I cannot stand typing on touch screens.
    if your friends have it, you could get bbm as well ;)

• evanescence

La La

• Disco.Is.Dead

My friend has the Iphone 4, and she has a case and a screen protector, it fell out of her pocket and the screen came out O_o

• iSarcasticING

i hate typing on an ipod touch. They always correct your words to something you completely didn’t want, and if you aren’t paying attention to the letter you type, you could just be putting in gibberish ._____. me no likey.

• MileySnuggle

evanescence said:
    MileySnuggle said:

Hi evane
    Aloha mah Snuggle :3

Arigato ^^

~~~

You can tell when I’m on my Ipod on oceanup.
    It’s like “I lake hairy Styles” -_______-

• evanescence

Aloha mah Snuggle :3

Arigato ^^
    What does this mean O__o?

http://is.gd/FAL6pu < — SHOCK ABOUT BELLA THORNE!! SHOCK!! LOOK!

• Disco.Is.Dead

< — SHOCK ABOUT BELLA THORNE!! SHOCK!! LOOK! ~~ NO. GTFO.

Aha, true trueee(;

http://is.gd/FAL6pu < — SHOCK ABOUT BELLA THORNE!! SHOCK!! LOOK! —– go the fuck away no one cares you are more annoying than that panic anon!

i just heard that nick is going on tour i bet it is going to suck!

If you drop it a lot, get a blackberry. hahaha
    And, I cannot stand typing on touch screens.
    if your friends have it, you could get bbm as well ;)

Ah yes I know, all my friends go on about bbm.. -.- like, no rofl..I don’t have it. So I’d love to get it, ahaha.

• livingoutloud

i just heard that nick is going on tour i bet it is going to suck!

I can see him going on like a cafe tour, rofl, or a small chill venue tour.

Well, then I guess it’s almost obvious hahah

i just heard that nick is going on tour i bet it is going to suck!

I can see him going on like a cafe tour, rofl, or a small chill venue tour.
    me to and i see only like 20 or 30 people there

• Disco.Is.Dead

Second night of ginormous U2 concert in town.
    AND I’M NOT GOING. -cries-
    And then I leave and Taylor comes. FML…

• Disco.Is.Dead

I guess it could be worse. I can hear U2 doing the sound checks.

Well, then I guess it’s almost obvious hahah

Aha, that true;)

D’awwww. ;3

Subway perfection among his hands. ROFL.

• MileySnuggle

evanescence said:
    Aloha mah Snuggle :3

Arigato ^^
    What does this mean O__o?

Hello in japanesse xD

me to and i see only like 20 or 30 people there

Aha, well I’d hope he’d do a little better than that:\ ahaha.

Jul 9, 2011 @ 01:12 pm
    livingoutloud said:

me to and i see only like 20 or 30 people there

Aha, well I’d hope he’d do a little better than that:\ ahaha
    yeah haha

• evanescence

What does this mean O__o?

Hello in japanesse xD

Do you speak Japanesse?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Subway perfection among his hands. ROFL.
    ~~

Ohh… I didn’t even notice that, hahaha.
    Why can’t I know him D:< I love subway. jfasefa

just saw a young picture of me with my grandpa. im sad now cause i was really close to him and he died when i was like 8 :'(

• livingoutloud

Ohh… I didn’t even notice that, hahaha.
    Why can’t I know him D:< I love subway. jfasefa – You could go on a nice subway date, rofl.

• iSarcasticING

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    ~~~

You can tell when I’m on my Ipod on oceanup.
    It’s like “I lake hairy Styles” -_______-

lol

• Disco.Is.Dead

You could go on a nice subway date, rofl.

Omg.
    Subway and then shopping. hehe.

• teamnobody

Sshe lopks sp pteyty

• WakaWakaEhEh

Falalala..

• teamnobody

Ni wtf

• WakaWakaEhEh

Sshe lopks sp pteyty
    __

wut.

Omg.
    Subway and then shopping. hehe.

Then stop to get beaver tails LOL, then a romantic boat ride on the lake where he’d sing songs to you.

• Keepitreal

I’m so late but don’t get an Iphone, I always hear about people dropping them and the thing is like forever messed up. Plus I hate touch screens for the same reason Jordan said. If you want touch screen get the ones with a keyboard as well like the android samsung intercept.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Omg.
    Subway and then shopping. hehe.

__

….

OH, CANADIANS!

AND ALL OF THIS IS RIGHT NEAR ME ;3
    Now… To get him to Canda…

Lol Tn

OH, CANADIANS!

YOU LOVE US.

OH, CANADIANS!
    ~

What ? rofll.

AND ALL OF THIS IS RIGHT NEAR ME ;3
    Now… To get him to Canda…

AHAHA, ohhh good luck on that part. ;)

• WakaWakaEhEh

YOU LOVE US.
    __

I only like your hockey team, eh.

• WakaWakaEhEh

What ? rofll.
    __

trolololo

• WakaWakaEhEh

Mmkay, I’m going to go back to celebrate DJ3K with my Tumblr buddies ^-^

• livingoutloud

I only like your hockey team, eh.

You’d enjoy our free health care too..after I knock you out. :)

• Keepitreal

blahh

• WakaWakaEhEh

You’d enjoy our free health care too..after I knock you out. :)
    __

Pfft, America has that too. ~le trolls away~

OMFG MY MOMS FRIEND FOUND MY TWITTER AND FOLLOWED ME
    WTF O.O

• teamnobody

Wtf my phone sicks my fimhets ateto gany fo this.keybpard

Jul 9, 2011 @ 01:27 pm
    teamnobody said:
    Wtf my phone sicks my fimhets ateto gany fo this.keybpard

Lmaooooooooo
    Did you see my nose piercing picture on twitter? :(

OMFG MY MOMS FRIEND FOUND MY TWITTER AND FOLLOWED ME
    WTF O.O
    that must suck my twitter is protected

• WakaWakaEhEh

Wtf my phone sicks my fimhets ateto gany fo this.keybpard
    __

typin wit my hoovs?

can a tumblr get banned?

• livingoutloud

OU seriously needs new posts.

• teamnobody

teamnobody said:
    No I havent lobhef om twoiter.bit omg u pierced ot! Lmap at ure mom’s fwiend

Rofl at your typing

But yeah Tn I had to take it out tho :(

• MileySnuggle

evanescence said:
    What does this mean O__o?

Hello in japanesse xD

Do you speak Japanesse?

Nah i only know how to say hello and thank you haha

• teamnobody

I haven’t logged in twoiter so I didnt se e the pic firewprk

• Keepitreal

LOL TN what are you typing on??

theres something about bella thorne that makes me not like her…

me too the first time i saw her i was like i DON’T like her

Correction, Bella is the crazy one..and sh’e younger than Zendaya.

in the first time i see bella i thougt she was 18 not 13 she looks more older than her age

Nice try.

• MileyRiRi

bah..

• YourLoveIsMyDrug.

Zendaya seems cool, something about Bella is just…*shudder*.

• iSarcasticING