Joe Jonas FACETIMING SELENA?

Finally! someone with logic who is civilized! Thank you lol

• JustxLeex

hahahaha.
    im jealous, i’d love to facetiming with her, sounds fun though

• SoRawSUgAr

Haha LOL :P that was funny :) it sounded “love facetiming selena”

huh

• dilemma

omg it could be any selena -_-
    although they were so fucking adorable joking together on the set of send it on :P

Why

Why

where did selenas name even come from?… He could be facetiming anyone…

Jul 9, 2011 @ 02:19 pm

Why

Because they can.

• Jadeeyyy.

Whattt? I cant hear it at all! =/

Oh haha ..if you make it really loud you can hear “factime with selena” ..NBD though :/

• SexualPleasure

Ha!
    Face Time with Selena lmao

• NickJorWhatever12

The Selena part is not so clear, but gosh Joe and Selena are my favorite couple, I always wanted them to go out.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

lmao you guys act like selena gomez is the only selena in the world

and it could have said serena ;) haha

I don’t get this… what does he say in the vid? my sound isn’t working :/ … what’s facetiming ? :L

lmao you guys act like selena gomez is the only selena in the world
    To me she is :D oh and my unborn daughter will be names Selena too :D

• SoSelenalicious

They would be awesome best friends.. hope so!
    Here’s a youtube link in case this one doesn’t work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2michX_c1g

OH man, where’s Morgan so we can make fun of this ? I miss her :(

just an fyi, there are other people in this world named “selena” besides selena gomez

stop starting shit oceanup. who the fuck caresssssssss.

• NickJorWhatever12

SoSelenalicious are you new here ?

doesnt even sound like selena.

Jul 9, 2011 @ 02:30 pm

not many selenas that joe jonas knows! not a common name at all!

It would have been more incriminated if the phone said “Phone Sex with Selena”!!

Oldy HM episodes are playing ;3

• SoSelenalicious

NickJorWhatever12 said:

OMG! ME TOO! But it’s impossible: he dated her bff and she dated his brother! But at least they should hang out!

lmao at people believing this.

Selena Gomez said:
    Hey… Joe did not facetime me. I am still with Justin. LOL That was funny though :)
    —————–
    *shoots pickle at your face* GTFO.

iSarcasticING said:
    i want to change my username, but it seems like everyone has grown used to iSarcasticING.
    What would you change it to? O_o

not to mention 1D’s new album. hgrjsafas

iSarcasticING said:

Change it to some similar name, like milenato tried, so we can recognize you.

• peacelovehearts

yeah. I wonder if Femme Fatale is her last album…

peacelovehearts said:
    What would you change it to? O_o

that’s where i always stop and get confused.

iSarcasticING said:

We’re more used to Jordan than iSarcasticING.

iSarcasticING said:

We’re more used to Jordan than iSarcasticING.

mte

mte

Change it to Jordan.

• nobody_cares

i’m wondering when is going to release LOL?

nobody_cares said:

i’m wondering when is going to release LOL?

I think late this year or early 2012.

• NickJorWhatever12

mte, i don’t know if feeling like a pervert(because she was underage in the movie) or not(because i’m younger than her)
    ——————-
    HAHAHA MTE

This is the real LOL movie you guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqto2X4xx5U

• peacelovehearts

I WANT A NEW ICON. Either one, or some snazzy anon could make both. I KNOW ONE IS CREEPINGGGGG. :S

mte

Change it to Jordan.

the username “Jordan” and “jordan” are taken. -_________- what now?

This is the real LOL movie you guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqto2X4xx5U
    That’s the french version…

mte

Change it to Jordan.

the username “Jordan” and “jordan” are taken. -_________- what now?
    “iAnnoyING”

• Selena Gomez

• NickJorWhatever12

That’s the french version…
    Yes, isn’t that like the real one ? IDK, but it has English subtitle if you wanna understand.

OMJ, OMJ, OMJ! Please let it be true! Joelena! Get married NOW and have lots of adorable babies tomorrow! Squeee!

Uh, I am being sarcastic, but fame whores might do anything for fame. Just saying…

Selena Gomez said:

Nice story whore

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    That’s the french version…
    Yeah, that’s the original one.

peacelovehearts said:
    mte

Change it to Jordan.

the username “Jordan” and “jordan” are taken. -_________- what now?
    “iAnnoyING”

• NickJorWhatever12

I’ve met a Selena, and I think a Demi? But no Miley.
    I don’t think anyone can meet a Miley, her name is unique :D

sounds sexy.
    Tastyyy :P

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    I’ve met a Selena, and I think a Demi? But no Miley.
    I don’t think anyone can meet a Miley, her name is unique :D
    I’ve searched miley on facebook.
    They’re definitely some out there.
    I know a girl whose name is Maya Lee…

• NickJorWhatever12

I’m I The only one in here ?

• Firework

I know a Demi
    That’s it

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

if selena was cheating i’d hope she’d have higher standards than joe tbh
    Although they make a cute couple but I have to agree with this.

___________________

i think it said serena

its not true ! its just pr to help eacother with their music

peacelovehearts said:
    NickJorWhatever12 said:
    I’ve met a Selena, and I think a Demi? But no Miley.
    I don’t think anyone can meet a Miley, her name is unique :D
    I’ve searched miley on facebook.
    They’re definitely some out there.
    I know a girl whose name is Maya Lee

*dead*

Hahaha nothing is impossible :D

• entwinedintime

Because she’s the only person in the world named Selena? yeah. K.

• NickJorWhatever12

lol no! Been here for almost a year now!
    Oh hahaha cool, I don’t know lots of people here, I used to come here before in 2009 and summer 2010 and then left so I came back this summer and all the old people had left :D

• iSarcasticING

I have yet to meet someone in my life named Miley, Selena, or Demi ._______.

Jul 9, 2011 @ 02:37 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

I have yet to meet someone in my life named Miley, Selena, or Demi ._______.

lol me too

• NickJorWhatever12

Imagine if Selena and Joe are secretly hooking up and she’s pregnant with his child, not bieber’s…..wait is she even pregnant ? anyway imagine the wonderful drama :D

• NickJorWhatever12

I have yet to meet someone in my life named Miley, Selena, or Demi ._______.
    ME TOO, but I don’t think I have enough self control to resist not kissing Miley and Selena.

• peacelovehearts

Can someone make me a gif icon of Ashley Tisdale humping a wall? It would be greatly appreciateddddd. (:

• SoSelenalicious

Well this is boring.. -.-
    SEE YA!

iSarcasticING said:
    I have yet to meet someone in my life named Miley, Selena, or Demi ._______.
    —————
    I know someone named Demi.
    She’s a bitch…

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    I have yet to meet someone in my life named Miley, Selena, or Demi ._______.
    lmao

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I have yet to meet someone in my life named Miley, Selena, or Demi ._______.

_________________

I know 2 girls called Demi

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

if selena was cheating i’d hope she’d have higher standards than joe tbh

if selena was cheating i’d hope she’d have higher standards than joe tbh
    Although they make a cute couple but I have to agree with this.

• NickJorWhatever12

I’m bored, gonna get orgasmic icecream, that’s an icecream that is so tasty it feels like an orgasm in your mouth *mouthgasm* :D

there are more selena’s in the world….it doesn’t mean it’s the only selena everyone knows………..

• livingoutloud

I have yet to meet someone in my life named Miley, Selena, or Demi ._______.

I’ve met a Selena, and I think a Demi? But no Miley.

sounds sexy.

• jackie.r.

hmmm..never knew that there was only ONE girl named selena. funny.

i wont apologize for who i ammmmmmmmmm
    Selena get out of here -_-

Selena get out of here -_-

That awkward moment when the person telling Selena to gtfo has a Selena icon.

• NickJorWhatever12

That awkward moment when the person telling Selena to gtfo has a Selena icon.
    Hahaha cause she’s not even the real Selena.

lol will be a joke.. miley kisses a girl? idts. they cant even do anything bad in it cause its pg13……………
    andddd uhm it said serena not selena

i don’t think that miley is going to be fully naked in the movie
    shes not……. at all.

You people are just stupid THE ONLY PERSON IN THE PLANET CALLED SELENA HA TO BE GOMEZ? oh god…

HAHAHAHA watch out justin ;)

• m

very lame video. nowhere did they say Selena. All we heard was someones voice. If it was Selena why would Selena say “Selena”?
    lame. Joe isn’t relevant. get over it.

• dilemma

D: it died down when I arrived

i heard the video it say “spend time with selena”.

Whats the freaking problem of them facetiming? theyre friends! its no big deal, I facetime my guy friends all the time, I have a boyfriend, doesnt mean justin and sel r over, THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS!!!

Most of you are all being stupid, especially the bitches sayin “lmao at everyone believing this”. Let’s be honest, it probably WAS Selena gomez. Who the hell else would he know named Selena? And it was a damn pocket dial! It was a random contact! My phone is touchscreen, so when it’s in my pocket it often dials random people in my phonebook. THAT DOESNT MEAN IM DATIN THAT PERSON. and WTF do u mean by “people believing” this. It’s not like it’s fuckin Casper!! It’s a video of bitch Joe accidentally facetime Or whatever the fuck it’s called calling bitch Selena.

• nobody_cares

Jul 9, 2011 @ 03:55 pm
    dilemma said:
    D: it died down when I arrived
    —————-

• sophieeee

why would joe even talk to selena?

• NickJorWhatever12

Is there anyone in here ?

not many selenas that joe jonas knows! not a common name at all!
    oh please you must be white because in the hispanic selena is really common and a lot of people have that name specially mexican ever since quintanilla died everyone has name selena their girl child is ridiculous.

and selena she must be desperately trying to stay in touch with the jonas for nick of course.

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Miley really is wanting to break from her Disney image. Taking off her clothes and doing drugs, great….
    Miley never done drugs and she never have taken of her clothes but we have seen selena ass and boobs all over.

• Halie

First off, I know four girls with the name Selena. It could be a different Selena.
    Secondly, It could have also said Celina or another similar sounding name.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

O hai durr! xD

just because they have ach others facetimes doesnt mean anything…

It doesn’t even sound like they say Selena. Weirdos.

~~~~~~~
    Like Nick and Delta are friends and Joe and Ashley were friends and the list could go on. Tell yourself whatever you want to believe. But in this case if Joe is banging selena, he’s an idiot.

• xGottaLoveOU?

Guys it could be ANYONE. Selena Gomez is not the ONLY one with that name. Like seriously, stop starting unnecessary rumors.

Listen bitch, I know there are other fuckers named Selena on the damn planet, but it isn’t a motherfuckin common name like isabella or Jenny. That’s like sayin, “yeah I know two bitches named Miley”. Get it? You dumb bitch.

• Heather

I have the same phone as him and I’m does that to.. Its just the voice control that has switched on in his pocket & sailed a random number!! Hahaha

• NickJorWhatever12

Hey yoooo Selena I ate a whole jar of pickle yesterday and didn’t leave any for you to shove in your vagina.

Jul 9, 2011 @ 03:37 pm

Um okay?

dead

Jul 9, 2011 @ 03:40 pm

Grosssssss

@Jordan
    iJordan, JordanING, Jordan., ItsJordan. Those are all the ones that come to my mind

@Jordan

cool thanks.

• Demiandmileylove

If it is true ( Witch i doubt ! ) are Justin and Selena over then ?

What Are Yuu Talkin About?

i wont apologize for who i ammmmmmmmmm

Hey Jordan, I live in Jordan :D

@Jordan

Tha last one no. itsunderstand, it would look like he copied her.

• NickJorWhatever12

I’ve searched miley on facebook.
    They’re definitely some out there.
    I know a girl whose name is Maya Lee…
    Maya Lee ?!!! No offense but why this sounds like a girl with a sheep to me ?!!!

• Firework

Jul 9, 2011 @ 02:04 pm
    teamnobody said:
    Did it hiry?does ur nose feel weird?and luclyyyyy my mom would kill me of I poer,ed it

Lol no it didn’t “hiry” and no I’m used to it :P

• JoeHoe15

That is so cute! haha
    I love that Joe & Sel are still good friends. (:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’ve met a Selena, and I think a Demi? But no Miley.
    I don’t think anyone can meet a Miley, her name is unique :D

_________________

Rev Run has a daughter named Miley

huh?

I always thought they would be really great best friends. They have a lot in common. They probably talk about Nick and Demi.

its not true ! its just pr to help eacother with their music
    Ya with their flops !

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    I’ve met a Selena, and I think a Demi? But no Miley.
    I don’t think anyone can meet a Miley, her name is unique :D
    I’ve searched miley on facebook.
    They’re definitely some out there.
    I know a girl whose name is Maya Lee…

*dead*
    ROFLLL, i didn’t know her middle name was Lee until i found her facebook. I kinda died.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

its not true ! its just pr to help eacother with their music

__________________

joe’s solo career is past help, no one can save it now

• Demiandmileylove

-soooo it’s dead ?! i thought most people would come here XD

Rev Run has a daughter named Miley
    Who’s Rev Run ?!!

nonymous said:
    its not true ! its just pr to help eacother with their music

lmao

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Rev Run has a daughter named Miley
    Who’s Rev Run ?!!

_________________

this guy who has an mtv show

peacelovehearts said:
    NickJorWhatever12 said:
    I’ve met a Selena, and I think a Demi? But no Miley.
    I don’t think anyone can meet a Miley, her name is unique :D
    I’ve searched miley on facebook.
    They’re definitely some out there.
    I know a girl whose name is Maya Lee…

*dead*

her parents must have done that on purpose.

• Demiandmileylove

What ?! what do they have in commen and why Demi and Nick because that are thtere exes !?

• hotbody

It’s actually hard to find a girl called Miley, since the Miley name is ranked #217 at the most used names for 2010.

this guy who has an mtv show
    Oh really ? I think I live under a rock !!

peacelovehearts said:
    iSarcasticING said:
    I have yet to meet someone in my life named Miley, Selena, or Demi ._______.
    —————
    I know someone named Demi.
    She’s a bitch…

that’s nice.

After the icecream Imma eat a peach :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

this guy who has an mtv show
    Oh really ? I think I live under a rock !!

_________________

it’s ok

it;s not a relevant mtv show or anything

hotbody said:

you seem really up to date with Miley facts, so can I ask if you know when LOL will be released this year?

this guy who has an mtv show
    ___

RUN’S HOUSE

• peacelovehearts

CAN ANYONE MAKE ME A GIF ICON?!?

*sees tumbleweed roll by*

I sent a guy the song My Dilemma and then he sent me Bittersweet Memories O_o

• WakaWakaEhEh

CAN ANYONE MAKE ME A GIF ICON?!?

*sees tumbleweed roll by*
    __

Oh man, I really want LOL to come out, wanna see that Lesbian scene :P

Oh man, I really want LOL to come out, wanna see that Lesbian scene :P
    __

Whoa. Calm down there girly.

• peacelovehearts

CAN ANYONE MAKE ME A GIF ICON?!?

*sees tumbleweed roll by*
    __

Lovely.

• hotbody

====
    Thanks, and I don’t know, there is still not annouced date, but I’ve read an online article somewhere (can’t remember) where it was saying that the premiere will be middle-november, but still it can be only rumor.

• NickJorWhatever12

Whoa. Calm down there girly.
    *shy look*

• NickJorWhatever12

Does anyone know a book called Evermore ? you know the Immortals series ?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Does anyone know a book called Evermore ? you know the Immortals series ?
    __

I read it. Why?

====

*le sigh* i think Miley should use the rest of July to work REALLY hard on her new album and finish it by middle August, so she can have all of September to promote So Undercover.

I have 12 mosquito bites from pulling weeds yesterday. -.- fuck

NickJorWhatever12 said:

That should be OU’s image.

I read it. Why?
    Have you read all the books ?

• hotbody

====

===
    True thing. I actually can’t wait for her new music, she’s working with Dr.Luke, right? And for the movies, a girl on tumblr yesterday said she went to an private seeing of “So Undercover” and it was amazing.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m at my moms birthday barbecue thing.
    This is awful. -sigh-

• NickJorWhatever12

That should be OU’s image.
    IKR !!

I have a question for every OU user:
    How did you find OU the first time you ever came here?

I can’t wait to leave.

ohh look, now she’s looking for Joe cause she knows he’s getting fame because of his new album coming up, now she wants to date him! FAMEWHORE.

• xJonasXCandyx

If it is true ( Witch i doubt ! ) are Justin and Selena over then ?
    _____

O.o Just because they might be talking doesn’t mean their dating…

• m

nobody_cares said:
    the youtube users from europe were complaining about how america will ruin the movie with a remake.do u think that LOL is going to be great?
    there is no english version of LOL so any version is good enough. and with an entirely different cast its basically a different movie.

• nobody_cares

• m

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    NEWSFLASH: That disney image was shed years ago.

__

Every US version of a UK movie/tv show fails… so, we’ll see.

• iSarcasticING

LOL is going to be good. Cause it’s not a typical ”Disney cheesy movie”. And Miley does stuff that nobody has ever seen her doing before, everyone will love to see her doing drugs and having sex.

everyone likes to see sex/drugs on screen no matter who’s doing it though…

• NickJorWhatever12

IA so much. That’s all she wants and she getting through all this trouble just to have sex… they are immortal but the author should have put some flaws in them. Ever describes Damon as if he’s some god ._.
    —————
    Exactly !!!! although if you open the website and look at the picture they put for Damen, he is REALLY HOT.

—————
    True shit.

iSarcasticING said:

i didn’t really notice that this year we had new albums from Britney, Avril, GaGa, and Beyonce. O______o like i did, but damn. that’s a lot

The only good one was Britney, the other were just eeh. Gaga and Beyonce didn’t shocked anybody like they did before, they need to put some more effort, and Avril is just okay. If you just think about it, it sounds like we had amazing music this year, but if you actually listen to the albums they’re not that great.

iSarcasticING said:

IA Britney slayed with Femme Fatale.

• NickJorWhatever12

LOL may get a lot of good box office because it has someone from Twilight, Miley, and it has sex/drugs in it which already is a hot topic all around the world.
    Let’s not forget the lesbian scene, it’s an eye candy to the world right now !!

everyone likes to see sex/drugs on screen no matter who’s doing it though…

True, but c’mon, everyone who isn’t a Miley stan would love to see that, since she comes from Disney.

IA Britney slayed with Femme Fatale.

She’s finally doing her thing again.

• NickJorWhatever12

ARE YOU GUYS SAYING THAT WE’RE GONNA SEE MILEY NAKED IN LOL ? http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfiqsdmLO81qexhkl.gif YESSS :D

• Firework

E

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    Let’s not forget the lesbian scene, it’s an eye candy to the world right now !!

LESBIAN SCENE? *packs shit up to wait outside theaters*

I don’t really want to watch LOL -shrugs-

__

Rofl, the book cover? I can only imagine what he looks like…

• iSarcasticING

IA Britney slayed with Femme Fatale.

She’s finally doing her thing again.

MTEE
    except for her dancing…. Well actually it’s gotten slightly better since she’s been on tour.

NickJorWhatever12 said:

I hardly doubt it. But it would be some good scenes, like the lesbian ones, and the ones where she’s smoking/doing drugs.

• iSarcasticING

everyone likes to see sex/drugs on screen no matter who’s doing it though…

true

LESBIAN SCENE? *packs shit up to wait outside theaters*
    *I’m the first one waiting there* I KNOW, she’s gonna be making out with some girl, I think It’s Ashley.

I don’t really want to watch LOL -shrugs-
    __

I don’t either, it’s nothing really special. Miley stans are only waiting for her to take her clothes off.

• nobody_cares

——————
    i don’t think that miley is going to be fully naked in the movie

• NickJorWhatever12

Rofl, the book cover? I can only imagine what he looks like…
    Nope, there’s pics of him somewhere in the vids of the books.

MTEE

Yeah, and the fact that she’s lip-syncing all the time, but we’re so used to her doing it that nobody cares anymore. And her tour is probably amazing. And she just needs to practice it again and she’ll be back on her moves.

• Firework

What is lol about

LESBIAN SCENE? *packs shit up to wait outside theaters*

and i’m only founding out about this now because…..?

MTEE

yeah. I wonder if Femme Fatale is her last album…

• NickJorWhatever12

I’m not a Miley fan nor a hater, but she’s HOT !!

• Demiandmileylove

O.o Just because they might be talking doesn’t mean their dating…

-shrugs – i don’t care XD

I don’t get why everyone is making such a big deal out of this. & yes, like DUH it was Selena Gomez! SO what!? They were like best friend 2 years ago, OFCOURSE they still have contact with each other! Like, it’s no big deal.. What’s the matter with all of you guys..
    Get over it, this was just a facetime between two friends, the end. I hate how people always make such a drama about it, just because they’re famous. So no, Selena & Justin are not over, just because Selena facetimed Joe. It’s really hilarious how some of you think.. NAIVEEEEE :)

• Gueezzoiiisee

Maybe “Selena” is the blonde girl with who he was in restaurant …. Selena Gomez is so in love with Justin

http://is.gd/FAL6pu <— SHOCK! JOE JONAS WILL BE FATHER!! SHOCK!

It says “Starting FaceTime with Selena” as in he has her number in his contacts and either pushed a button accidentally when it was in his pocket, or the voice dialing function was activated accidentally. Haha. Still pretty funny.

i dont know i think it sounded more like LINDA.. not selena… oO

• WakaWakaEhEh

Have you read all the books ?
    __

I think.. isn’t there a new one coming out? I don’t feel like reading it though. The plot is just the same old boring goal.

• NickJorWhatever12

I have a feeling that girl is lying, cause the trailer isn’t out yet !

• WakaWakaEhEh

How did you find OU the first time you ever came here?
    ___

tbh, I have no idea…

• Disco.Is.Dead

How did you find OU the first time you ever came here?
    ~~

I don’t remember, tbh.
    But coming back after my ~break~ my second impression was “bitter” -shrugs-

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m at my moms birthday barbecue thing.
    This is awful. -sigh-
    __

Steal the food and run.

• hotbody

I have a question for every OU user:
    How did you find OU the first time you ever came here?
    Friend told me about OceanUp back in 2009

===
    I’m sorry, but So Undercover looks like shit, & if she does Wings or whatever that fairy movie is I’m gonna die. LOL & Wake better be epic or….. O_O

• jamonae1

Jul 9, 2011 @ 02:18 pm
    dilemma said:

omg it could be any selena -_-
    —————-
    link please

====

===

I have a strange feeling that So Undercover will top LOL in everything (box office, reviews) but i may be wrong. I’m extremely excited for new music from her. And yeah, she’s working with THE Dr. Luke, so the album is bound to be filled with catchy songs. :D

Steal the food and run.
    ~~

I’ve been feasting and coming back inside to my computer. lmao

I have a question for every OU user:
    How did you find OU the first time you ever came here?
    —————–
    Miley said it.

• hotbody

NickJorWhatever12 said:

I have a feeling that girl is lying, cause the trailer isn’t out yet !
    It’s possible

I’ve been feasting and coming back inside to my computer. lmao
    ___

I have taught you well ~pets cat~

• NickJorWhatever12

IDK, I’m in the middle of Shadowland right now and is bored with the shit that’s going on, I mean when are they gonna have sex and get it over with ? it’s been three frikin’ books and they’re talking and complaining about it.

• iSarcasticING

I don’t know how I found OU….

Express with a gif your first impression of OU.

——————
    Not with Kelly Osborne in it…

I have taught you well ~pets cat~
    ~~

-runs away-

i knew that selena co-wrote a song for him

• hotbody

====

===
    I don’t know, I think both of the movies will be great, but L.O.L has Demi Moore and that’s why a lot of people will went to watch it. For the songs, yes! And there is also Rock Mafia and I guess she’s also writing with other artists and this album has to be a bomb :D

peacelovehearts said:
    ——————
    Not with Kelly Osborne in it…

LMAO yeah probably.

New Justin, Taylor and Miley album. O_O

Miley said it.

Really?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Express with a gif your first impression of OU.
    ___

• NickJorWhatever12

How did you find OU the first time you ever came here?
    An old friend told me about it in 2009

===
    Why would anybody want to see it with Demi?
    She hasn’t had a hit in what? 20 years? ROFLL.
    More Ashley & Miley than anyone..

====

===

I liked CBT, but it only had like 2 dance songs. I hope this album is more like Femme Fatale, where pretty much every song is a dance song.

• hotbody

I feel like this fall is going to be epic because of all of the new music coming out..

Miley said it.

Really?
    yeah, in an old mileyworld video..

• Disco.Is.Dead

Oh. I thought you meant like “how you found ou” as in like, your impression. ~trolls away~

• iSarcasticING

Express with a gif your first impression of OU.

Why would anybody want to see it with Demi?
    She hasn’t had a hit in what? 20 years? ROFLL.
    More Ashley & Miley than anyone..

MTE. People will watch it for Ashley and Miley, and because the whole story is about sex & drugs and that stuff.

And Joe and Demi.

What’s Wake ?

• hotbody

peacelovehearts said:

===
    Why would anybody want to see it with Demi?
    She hasn’t had a hit in what? 20 years? ROFLL.
    More Ashley & Miley than anyone..
    ===
    Yes, but Demi is legend in acting. Whathever I’ll watch it because Miley. :)

hotbody said:

I can’t wait for what might basically be the “return of Miley”. 2 movies and an album. :D excited

• peacelovehearts

Why would anybody want to see it with Demi?
    She hasn’t had a hit in what? 20 years? ROFLL.
    More Ashley & Miley than anyone..

Precisely.

• wanggang 520 .qian

According to the U.S. business, insider technology ,(http://www.win7-productkey.com/),blog reported that Microsoft be reached recently with several ,Windows 7 Product Key,device manufacturers Android Android on license agreements, patent strategy by adapting Android by industry practice, Microsoft co-founder of Microsoft,Windows XP Product Key, and in Chengdu Organization’s technical cooperation first in China. ‘Today, in the center of Chengdu ,
    Windows Vista Product Key,Software ,Office 2010 Product Key,Industry, in accordance with ,Microsoft Product Key,the memorandum on cooperation at a time when Microsoft has no direct ownership or participation in daily ,Office 2007 Product Key,activities of the company, but you can use the ,Windows 7 Key,annual financial statements, the company.

IGNORAMUS!!! Nick has a bigger fan base than Joe.

this is true

• NickJorWhatever12

Hey maybe it’s that blond he was out with the other day ? maybe her name is Selena ?

• livingoutloud

Is OU being really slow for anyone else? It says loading..but it’s loaded.

lmao at people believing this.

what? it’s from an interview in canada yesterday. joe got a facetime request from “selena” during the interview.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

lmao at people believing this.

___________

it’s fake?

what? no.

__

• SoSelenalicious

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    SoSelenalicious are you new here ?

lol no! Been here for almost a year now!

• Disco.Is.Dead

Justin has a new perfume. Taylors coming out with one.

Jul 9, 2011 @ 02:33 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

lmao at people believing this.

___________

it’s fake?

no it’s from an interview yesterday..

• NickJorWhatever12

Express with a gif your first impression of OU.
    ——————–

• peacelovehearts

Why would anybody want to see it with Demi?
    She hasn’t had a hit in what? 20 years? ROFLL.
    More Ashley & Miley than anyone..
    ===
    Yes, but Demi is legend in acting. Whathever I’ll watch it because Miley. :)

• hotbody

Yeah, me too :D

• NickJorWhatever12

OMG HAHAHHA THAT WOULD BE AWKWARDDDDD *Joe’s voice when he says it”

• hotbody

Goodnight everyone!

i love joe’s innocent face like he doesnt know whats going on.. lol

• nobody_cares

do u guys know if the smoking scene has been taken out from the movie?

~~
    It doesn’t look very interesting haha
    And yeah. I think people are looking for her break out -shrugs-

nobody_cares said:
    do u guys know if the smoking scene has been taken out from the movie?

i think it was.

i don’t think that miley is going to be fully naked in the movie
    No prob, even if half naked, it’s okay with me :D

• nobody_cares

i don’t think that miley is going to be fully naked in the movie
    No prob, even if half naked, it’s okay with me :D
    ——————-

• iSarcasticING

yeah. I wonder if Femme Fatale is her last album…

I hope not. But before she did this album I thought she would never make a good album or be a hit, but she definitely surprised everyone, maybe she’ll do another one or maybe she would dedicate herself to other stuff, idk.

• Disco.Is.Dead

yeah. I wonder if Femme Fatale is her last album…
    ~~

Never. D:<

• NickJorWhatever12

and i’m only founding out about this now because…..?
    IDK ? I’ve seen the real movie so ya, sooooo yuppppp, they’re probably gonna take didn’t make it the same but ya.

And hopefully this year Cody Simpson will do something as well. ~trolls away~

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh and that last commeNt was a response to Jackie.r’s comment. Sorry forgot to hit reply :)