Joe Jonas Karlie Kloss POLO COUPLE

joejonaskarliekloss

Joe Jonas posing with his new girl, [The face of Oscar de la Renta] Karlie Kloss, 18, at Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club. According to People, Jonas & Kloss, who has also starred in ad campaigns for Dior and Marc Jacobs,

Kept close company at the match, which benefitted the American Friends of the Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry. After flirting in the photo booth, they were spotted chatting it up in the stands as they cheered on Team Royal Salute alongside Duchess Catherine and Alex Pettyfer. Do YOU think it’s cute for shorter guys to date taller girls?

• SunLight Princess

Wow.. their babies would be gorgeous.

• Charlotte

I thought he was dating Renee Bargh. Clearly called Hoe Honas for a reason. The boy can’t keep it in his pants.

• Anonymous1

Karlie can do so much better. Its not like she needs him for PR or anything, she’s one of the most famous and notable high fashion models in the world.

• SunLight Princess

Anonymous1 said:

Really? Because I hadn’t heard of her.. until now.

• Anonymous1

Really? Because I hadn’t heard of her.. until now

If you’re into fashion than you have. She’s always all over catalogs with Jourdan Dunn.

• SoSelenalicious

unLight Princess said:
    Anonymous1 said:

Really? Because I hadn’t heard of her.. until now.

Haha this!

Really? Because I hadn’t heard of her.. until now.

She’s famous in the modeling world, Joe is famous in the teenie/disney world. Two different fanbases.

Joe wishes.. And he also wishes he was taller, lol. She’s so tall and he’s so short and stumpy, haha. She can do way better than this douche. Btw, he looks really fugly.. Especially in the middle photo.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 12:04 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

Ugh she can do much better because he was just with another girl last week in NYC and she’s such a sweetheart and he treats girls like crap and Karlie has never had an actual boyfriend ever, looks wise well she’s clearly out of his league that is obvious.

They aren’t dating people relax. He was seated with her at the match and they each came by themselves. She wasn’t his date. They just chatted it up. Joe was also supposedly with Renee Baugh (don’t know how to pronoune her name) who is a host for Entertainment Tonight or ENews…one of those. Just because he is sitting next to a girl doesn’t mean he’s dating her.

• Anonymous1

Exactly, I really hope she doesn’t resort to this because he will just bring her down like Pete Doherty with Kate Moss.

• jamonae1

Please do not compare Joe to Pete Doherty. That dude was/is a heroine addict.

omg why is Delta there is Uniform with Nick… arghhhhh http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=46441&fid=312791

bahaha That’s not Delta…

Jul 11, 2011 @ 11:44 am

new jelena justin pics

Ugh Jelena!

Joe can date whoever he wants, but the height difference is going to make them look so funny together. She’s 6′ 1 without heels and he’s only 5’8.

• jonasbrothersonedirection

Such a beautiful creature on the left.. Who’s the midget at the right though?

Bitter losers like you make the internet suck.

Bitter losers like you make the internet suck.
    ————————-

The internet doesn’t suck.

ooo la la

• Delilah_Marie

OMG. Karlie is dating a Jonas Brother? KARLIE,GIRL WHAT IS WRONG WIT CHU!? smh

I can’t wait to see these two walking down the street. It’ll be like Shaq walking with Verne Troyer.

• jesse

new jelena justin pics

Justin and Diggy look good, love jessica jarrell, and um Selena’s shirt is a little low lol.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 11:53 am
    Delilah_Marie said:

OMG. Karlie is dating a Jonas Brother? KARLIE,GIRL WHAT IS WRONG WIT CHU!? smh

If they are actually dating then I will make sure to leak every single picture because I’m friends with her on Facebook.

NOOO. JOE IS NOT DATING HER!!!!

• vikkisquires

Jul 11, 2011 @ 11:46 am

——————————
    Have to say he is 5’10 not 5’8 which is average height for a male.

• Just Smile

Lolololo, you’re hilarious OU. If a guy is taking photos with a girl, that means they’re dating? They can be only friends, lmao.

• SoSelenalicious

She’s a freakin’ model AND the face of Oscar de la Renta? Wow. She’s gorgeous
    They do look cute but he’s shorter which is kinda weird…. and cute? :P
    But they’re not dating! They JUST met at this polo match!

So true lmao

• vikkisquires

I’m glad fake shit people like u are not jonas fans anymore, cos your just fake! ‘embarrassed u say’-excuse me, was u even a fan in the 1st place or did u just assume u ‘was’ Erm what light? the one u died in.

I used to be a Jonas Brothers fan, now that they are irrelevant and have dead careers I still stood by them, till I learned a few things about Joe and the way he treats certain girls and now I’m done with him. Hope he grows up one day. And Kevin? Kevin still thinks it’s the 50’s treating women like their second to men. Nick is okay but he’s letting his career go out the window while waiting for his selfish brother Joe to end this solo gig already.
    ———————
    If your not a fan why go on to Joe post??
    And joe never treated his GF in a bad way just remember it’s only one side of the story your heard.
    joe solo career is not dead it’s just begining. His music is great and loving the new style.
    Stop hating its really sad i get u dislike a person but why go on a post on some one u hate and is irrelevant to u why waste ur time. go find something else to go on…..

• ImNotAnnoying

Doubt they’re dating.
    Joe is generally a flirty person, especially with someone he likes so I think they were just being a little flirty that’s all.

• MileyRiRi

Doubt they’re dating.

yep :P

• ImNotAnnoying

I still don’t understand why people say Joe is a terrible boyfriend. Every time he dates someone he treats them like a princess. He showers them with clothes and jewelry and everything. Joe shouldn’t stay with a girl if he doesn’t like them anymore, what sense does it make to be with someone when you don’t like them??

He is a bad boyfriend because he’s a cheater and disrespects girls.

He is a bad boyfriend because he’s a cheater and disrespects girls.

http://is.gd/FAL6pu <– SHOCK! JOE JONAS WILL BE FATHER!!!!!!!! SEE WHO!!!!!!!

• MileyRiRi

THIS. :) can i ask you where do you find all those nicki’s icons? :)

• MileyRiRi

He is a bad boyfriend because he’s a cheater and disrespects girls.

he NEVER cheated.

• ImNotAnnoying

Joe has never cheated on anyone and he has never disrespected any girl.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    MileyRiRi said:

He is a bad boyfriend because he’s a cheater and disrespects girls.

he NEVER cheated.

Ha right

Jul 11, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Joe has never cheated on anyone and he has never disrespected any girl.

LOL tbh

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Let’s all calm down people. They just met on at the Polo match so I think they are just friends. Gossip Cop gave it a 5.

• IwannaSeeJoeJ

MileyRiRi said:

He is a bad boyfriend because he’s a cheater and disrespects girls.

he NEVER cheated.

Ha right

I would like to know from you, who exactly joe jonas cheated with? since u know & no one else does! Joe is a good guy so stfu and leave him alone.

Also just cos there is pic with this model, why is there all of a sudden hate comments on joe? He’s obviously friends with her! So leave him alone.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

hahha aw they look really cute! x] I don’t know (any of us :P) if they are dating or not, but they look really cute :) the second and third pictures are the best!

He’s such a worthless piece of shit I’m so embarrassed to have ever been a fan. I’m glad I saw the light thanks to the peeps at AD!

• MileyRiRi

yeah if you like anything disney you can go there and get the fuck off from here.. thanks..

• Iamatrainwreck

saw the light?
    you died or sth?

Seems to be a great boyfriend when he is in the relationship and yes the girls fall in love with him. BUT he also seems to move on quickly when he meets someone new who is hotter. Not actually cheating but moved on emotionally and maybe not considerate of the ex girlfriend.

• LiTtLe MiSs PeRfEcT

sorry ocean up.guys who are shorter than the girl insnt cute.tall guy and short girl is soo adorable though.its just awkward with a taller girl.those pictures are sooooo cute though,i just love love love pics like that

• Queen BB

soo he is not dating renee bargh? then who is he dating? im so confuzzeled.. :/

• marian

He is a bad boyfriend because he’s a cheater and disrespects girls.

—————————————————-

DO YOU PERSONALLY KNOW HIM??HAVE YOU BEEN HIS GIRLFRIEND?? NO? THEN SHUT UP BITCH!!!

not cute, not cute a taller girl with him… c’mon is like a joke.

Joe’s becoming a little shallow for my liking. And I am a HUGE Joe Ho

Maybe Joe should just take himself off to a monastery now and be done with it. He can’t sit having a drink with a couple of girls in a bar now or make conversation/joke around with someone put next to him at a sporting event without the entire world going into a frenzy. Get a grip people – a young, handsome, eligible 21 year old can’t have a social life without being crucified. The media’s no better, they just stir shit up too, I hope he doesn’t let any of this crap get to him, I hope he’s realized he’s better not reading it.

• LoveableScar

He’s becoming really unlikable. Haven’t seen him make that face in the second picture in a longgg time. I personally think they are having fun. I think they would be a cute couple. Just the height difference.

• ForeverIsAlways

• memi trumps sel

Amelia and Chelsea are still friends with him. Still he treats most girls like crap. At least Nick treats girl like princess while in the relationship and tries to stay friends with them afterwards, the problem with Nick is that he get too much into his work and forgets about the girl.

I dont really think he ever dated Chelsea.

Joe is gay, no matter how many time his team makes up stories about him with girls and his team try to hook him up. He should just come out already.

If your not a fan why go on to Joe post??

because everyone goes on everyones post to comment
    ok
    the jb are over nick is doing chewy comercials, joe’s single flopped and kevin is nowhere to be found

No joe is the same height as nick. and both are 5’10

Nick is an inch taller and he’s not 5’10

I can’t really judge it. I wasnt there, and I doubt oceanup was either. Just because they’re sitting together and drinking champagne doesnt mean theyre dating. I met him in NYC a couple days ago and he stood that close to me. Hell, even our encounter was posted on here and Just Jared. Now if I were a Hollywood actress or in this case a super model, rumors of us dating would go around, but because I am a fan no one said anything. That being said. If pix of these 2 came out like the PDA of Nick and Delta at the airport, then I’d believe it, otherwise, for now, I am passing it as 2 ppl who happened to sit next to each other at an event and had a little too much champagne. PS he’s a touchy-feely kind of guy when it comes to body language. When u talk to him, he does the occasional arm tap or hip tap. Maybe she is too? who knows. But I think it’s reporters blowing things up as usual to get things to sell.

Karlie needs to eat something, where did joe find her? The anorexic ward of a psychiatric facility? Or a runway? There really is no difference if you look at it a certain way. If I ever meet her, I’m gonna tell her to eat a cheeseburger or give her a pamphlet on eating disorders because she looks like she has one. I can see her spine clearly in the dress she’s wearing and I really hope Joe isnt planning on marrying/having kids with her because I guarantee it’s been a pretty long time since she’s had a period.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

hahahaha Some people should not judge people you don’t know. Makes ya look like a bitch.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 02:49 pm

They met there and you are really rude. Believe it or not sme people are skinny like that, how would you like it if someone made fun of your natural weight?

• maaola
  • Number1AlyandAJFan

once again another jonas dating a disgusting girl…

Amen, rational thinking people do still frequent this shitfest of a site occasionally.

Some of you are disgusting. Karlie is not a “disgusting” girl, she’s really nice and very into charity probably why she talked to Joe, she’s very friendly and they just met that day Wich was Saturday at the Polo match. And it’s really rude fir that anon to call her anorexic some people are naturally skinny and being rude about her weight is just as rude as being mean about a person who’s chubier. If anyone is gross it’s Joe, he was just with Renee last week on a date and now he met Karlie and probably wants something with her. Karlie is naive in the sense that she’s never had a boyfriend but she’s also been in the fashion world for years Wich is the toughest business and has had to deal with a lot, she’s seen the world.

Excuse me but you’re making assumptions by stating that Joe was on a date with Renee ‘whateverhernameis’ last week! Hardly an intimate ‘date’ when you take along your friend. That too was blown out of all proportion and in all probability a meet up of people with mutual friends/aquaintances.

They’re cute together! They’d be a beautiful couple, even though she’d be taller than him. With this said – these may be rumors, or they may have a hint of truth in them. But the fact is, Joe’s young and when you’re young you tend to kind of look around and figure out your type. In any relationship, there are problems, and sometimes things don’t work out. You’re not expected to commit and stay with one person for the rest of your life. The same happened with Joe, honestly speaking, and those of you that have a proper love life would understand this. If you HAVE found a boyfriend that you’ve been steady with for at least over two years, then well, you’ve found someone that compliments you (which IS hard) or you’re just in love with the idea of love, honestly speaking. With this said, I can say that I have had boyfriends in the past that I really did like, but certain things about each of us did not make us fit for each other, so after about half a year or close to that much time in length, we called it off. It’s REALLY hard to stay friends with your exes because those feelings do remain, and they make a new relationship more complicated. Maybe Joe did try, but then again, you’re comparing his relationships that ended with Taylor Swift or Demi Lovato, where things were much more complicated than it seemed. Ashley Greene, well Joe hinted at her when he was talking to Ryan Seacrest about See No More. As well, I’ve known about Ashley Greene for a while, she’s not a serious, committed girl, she never has been, she’s known as the “man eater” so you can’t really judge her relationship with Joe through that. And if she really did hurt him (as he mentioned in See No More) then anyone should be able to understand why he wouldn’t want to stay friends with her. As for Chelsea, she admitted that they had dated, but they’re still really close. As well as Mandy? They’re still friends as well. It’s not easy to be able to maintain a healthy relationship if you’re a celebrity too, you all have to understand that.

All in all, these two would make an adorable couple. With that said, hate would also be catered her way, unfortunately, by jealous fan girls. So do us a favor, please, because if she does somehow end up with Joe, save her the hate that you guys have been building up in everyone’s hearts with your harsh comments about Joe.

Renee also went to his show in Brooklyn and according to a person who was there he was getting cozy with her (Wether the getting cozy part was true or not who knows she was there though). So either Joe is going on random dates with every girl he meets or this Inception and nothing is real.

• Trainups

Usually leaving the girl thinking “What was the problem or what went wrong?”
    Joe is out to have fun with as many girls/women as possible. He is NOT ready for anything serious. That is obvious. I think any relationship looking serious(even if Joe really likes/loves the girl) makes him leave.
    Unlike Nick and Kevin who will stay with a girl/woman if the relationship look like it is getting serious.
    Lets let Joe have his fun that he thinks he have been missing all these years being “pure”. It’s not all its cracked up to be partying, jumping from one relationship to another etc.. He will find out soon enough as we all do.

Joe is a sweet guy, and he spoils his fans, and girls like crazy. Yes, he’s growing up, but we all make mistakes when we grow up. We find out what works and what doesn’t work, and he has every single right to do that, it doesn’t make him a bad guy. Perhaps you guys should open your eyes to this. Please don’t be so judgmental.____________ Joe is not a sweet guy or boyfriend material hes a douche who doesn’t respect girls like the average Joe in America.

Trainups said:

Usually leaving the girl thinking “What was the problem or what went wrong?”

Well said. He is young, he’ll learn from what he does. At the moment he’s just experimenting to see what works, too, I suppose in some aspects.

Joe is allright. He is a great boyfriend when he is in a relationship obviously BUT when the love/attraction/crush/fun on his side goes he leaves very quickly.———– Good boyfriends don’t go on flirting and hooking up with other girls when you are not around.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iZdmsTq3sdU/ThrPya8MQyI/AAAAAAAAacw/vhHXhFIgPIc/s1600/joe-jonas-karlie-kloss-002.jpg mmm she is a little bit taller than him! hahahahahaahhaha mmmm.. she es too short :S

Honestly all the Jonas suck as boyfriends.

When Taylor Swift was dating him, she always reveals in her songs how he showered her with compliments, gave her constant attention, and treated her like a princess. She was hurt when he left her, and it’s understandable. Though she did blow it out of proportion. Joe may have felt that she was getting too serious, or it may have not worked. Who knows. But his biggest celebrity crush was waiting, and honestly, for a young guy at the time, that seems much more appealing, because this is the real world and not just a fairytale. He may have not even cheated, and that was why, as a result, he broke up so bitterly with Swift.

He showered Ashley Greene with a gold necklace, and constantly took her shopping. When she was sick he stayed with her and even went out to get her medicine, and always kept her with him on tour.

Demi is a whole different scenario, they both even admitted that the feelings originated with her. Have you ever tried to start a friendship with a best friend? I have. It’s SO awkward, it didn’t work out for me either.

Don’t judge him. He’s young, and eventually he’ll find someone that works for him.

You clearly have no idea of how much of a douche Joe has been to girls.

This woman is the best in the modeling business? Think not… I have seen many, many beautiful models that will run circles around her. But beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

You clearly have no idea of how much of a douche Joe has been to girls.

I would have to say I know about everything he’s been through since I’ve been right here watching. None of his other girlfriends have accused him of cheating other than Swift.

Not the best, one of the bests. She’s a great runway model and she’s really sweet.

Clearly you guys don’t know much about relationships in general, because dating is a common thing in your late teens/early twenties.————- ha you have no idea if you knew the things about Joe you woul think very differently.

*I know

Omg I love Karlie. Lol she’s adorable.
    But it says she’s “5’11” because agencies don’t like for the girls to be taller than 5’11 in actuality Karlie is probably taller than 5’11.
    If Joe is 5’9….lmao
    but aw they’re kind of cute together.
    Their personalities go well together.

What are you, the FBI? You don’t know him personally, if you did you wouldn’t be wasting your time here on OceanUP, trolling.

I don’t have any problem with Joe’s rebounding, Demi is worse.

Taylor Swift jumps from guy to guy like a monkey jumps from tree to tree. Point being said is, she’s one of the girls who’s word we take so dearly when it comes to Joe’s character? Hmm.

• vikkisquires

Have to say he is 5’10 not 5’8 which is average height for a male.

Nick is 5’8 and he’s the tallest, I dont think any Jonas is 5’10
    ——————-
    No joe is the same height as nick. and both are 5’10

Have to say he is 5’10 not 5’8 which is average height for a male.

Nick is 5’8 and he’s the tallest, I dont think any Jonas is 5’10

• Untouchable

there’s alex pettyfer. :)

• wanggang 520 .qian

According to the U.S. business, insider technology ,(http://www.win7-productkey.com/),blog reported that Microsoft be reached recently with several ,Windows 7 Product Key,device manufacturers Android Android on license agreements, patent strategy by adapting Android by industry practice, Microsoft co-founder of Microsoft,Windows XP Product Key, and in Chengdu Organization’s technical cooperation first in China. ‘Today, in the center of Chengdu ,
    Windows Vista Product Key,Software ,Office 2010 Product Key,Industry, in accordance with ,Microsoft Product Key,the memorandum on cooperation at a time when Microsoft has no direct ownership or participation in daily ,Office 2007 Product Key,activities of the company, but you can use the ,Windows 7 Key,annual financial statements, the company.

• Anonymous1

A good guy in a general sense? Yes To girls? No. For example Demi… And no I don’t like her either actually like her less than Joe.. He was talking to Chelsea while he was with Demi, ignoring Demis calls etc Did the same to Taylor, ignoring her calls, talking to another girl don’t like Taylor either.

And he still does all of that stuff

• xGottaLoveOU?

What a lucky gal. ;)

• JoeHoe15

Cute pictures, but I don’t think that they’re dating. Why are they staring into each other at the third photo though??!!

First is Renee, then Karlie. Who’s next? :p

Wow, it’s kinda sad that all you care about is she/ he could do better or she/ he doesn’t need the other for PR. Ever thought that social standing isn’t everything and that feelings do matter? Or how about the fact that none of you really knows what he’s like. All you know is what the media tell you and as we know, the media is biased! ;)

Don’t think short men look good with taller woman. It always looks like the woman is going to have to take care of the guy if theres a fight or unsafe situation. And I think it’s romantic if the guy can pick up the girl. Take Nick, for instance, Delta’s a couple of inches taller than him, and it looks like she’s gonna toss that little guy over her shoulder and have her way with him. Or carry him upstairs for his nap. Whichever.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Ah….idrc if they are dating i just can’t judge her! But she seems nice!

Do YOU think it’s cute for shorter guys to date taller girls?
    NOOOOO, IT’S LAUGHABLE AND FUNNY LOOKING!

They are both so very creepy.

I LMAO at people who say she’s 5’11. That’s how tall Taylor Swift is(and with heels she’s like 6ft) and Karlie is WAAAAAAAY taller on Joe than Taylor ever was. Karlie must be at least 6’0-6’5

joe can date who he wants lol

• DemiPaula

:( like Joe and Demi to be friends and when they not bff im not in mod to litsten joe jonas -.-

COOL

Joe is a amazing person. he is single from January. His ex-girlfriend was cheating on him

Joe is not dating Karlie. The photos are just campaigns for Dior and Marc Jacobs.

Looks like he’s showing her Angry Birds.

I know they just met at the game, I just hope Joe stays away from her, she’s a good girl that deserves a good guy, not him.

joe my god cannot stand being without a girlfriend will be more fun with it he has to supir on a bench lol I only believe they are dating if he talks to everyone

• jamonae1

I don’t care if they are dating or not, I just want them to hang out and piss off the people who are saying he can’t get with her.

Sooo first !!!

WHY HE SHOULD DATE HER !!!

Just because the sat next to each other and talked, doesnt mean, that they are dating !!!

Grrr i get made because of such things…
    May they get just alonge together and became friends….

And HE IS A GREAT PERSON !!

Reason !!

HE WAS AT AFRICA TO HELP THEM !!
    HE social organization together with his brothers.. !!!

AND HE IS NOT BAD TP HIS GIRLFRIENDS !!!

first !!!
    TAYLOR is a total man eater and is sooo mean, after they break up with her… and SHE was the one who broke Taylor Lautner´s heart, who really loved her !!

Camillia broke up with him !!!

And Demi (nothing against her !!!) had really unfortanley bad luck… he liked her really… and i´m sure he loved her… BUT she was sooo important for him, that he noticed, that its better for them to stay friends !!!! I´m really sorry for Demi, but he cant something for his feelings !!!

It was maybe a real mistake to date Ashley after it, because she seems not to loved him really, even when they dated over a year !! two weeks after they broke up, she searched a new one AND HE DIDNT BREAK UP WITH HER !!! the decieded this together !!!!

• LondonFoolishly

everyone saying he can do better/she can do better just shut the fuck up moaning, for fuck sake, there probably not even dating and even if they are what’s it to you, really? smh.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are talking about Staub you moron she had a boyfriend at the time. So get lost. Go find a hobby. We will all be happy.

• Anonymous1

My friends from AD’s friends spotted them leaving somewhere last night so they def hung out after the polo match

Ugh ikr? He needs to stay away from my bb.

Joe does not treat girls like crap! I am so sick of hearing that. How in the HELL do you know how he treats a girl?

And don’t even bring up Taylor Swift because she hates every guy she dates and writes a diss song about them when they break up. Look what she did to Jake Gyllenhall (who is 31 by the way). He dated her for a month and she whined about how he dumped her. And she only dated Joe for two months and did the same thing.

• LondonFoolishly

Anonymous1 said:

I’m sorry but why are you even comparing Joe to a drug user? that’s really not necessary.

• ItsLewLew

i think Joe should just stay single for awhile!

Great deals at DailyUpdate.com

—————————

No, she can do better. Joe doesn’t deserve a good girl like her. He should stick to famewhores or groupies.

——————–

How does he treat girls like crap? Are you kidding me? Joe is not a good guy.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Who is she? :L

• Anonymous1

Well Joe frequents the Chateau Marmont so I’m pretty sure he’s done drugs before.

• LondonFoolishly

—————————

Well, you know what it’s not YOUR choice who she dates alright? it’s hers, and if she’s into Joe then she is, you can’t stop her from dating him. Do you personally know Joe to know he’s that bad of a person? no. I rest my case.

Joe IS a good guy. It’s just all you Bitches who think you know him. Hilarious really. Exactly how you form an opinion of who a guy is when Joe has done nothing to deserve it.

And don’t bring up Demi the cutter and emotional wreck or Taylor the serial dater who trashes all her ex boyfriends.

Suddenly everyone knows this model? Oh she’s great and Joe’s a dirtbag. Whatever. Get a life.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 12:18 pm
    LondonFoolishly said:

Anonymous1 said:

He’s a drunk not really much different.

• Anonymous1

she never talked about jake, US weekly used quotes from [fake] sources

• LondonFoolishly

Anonymous1 said:

I’m pretty sure he hasn’t, so what he goes there? doesn’t mean he’s taken anything.

• Anonymous1

Oh HAI JOE

——————————–

Joe may be a good person (though debatable) because he does charities but he does not know how to treat girls right. Therefore he does not deserve any good girl.

lol k

• Anonymous1

Its like the center for coke users come on now. Even my baby Miley used to go there when she was hanging out with all of those assholes like Madeline.

• LondonFoolishly

Jul 11, 2011 @ 12:18 pm
    LondonFoolishly said:

Anonymous1 said:

He’s a drunk not really much different.

Um, yes there is, drinking isn’t illegal, drugs is. and he’s not a ‘drunk’ just cause he goes out and has a drink some times. What would you prefer him to stay clean his entire life?

Even if Joe hasn’t drugs though he prob has because he’s such a damn wannabe hipster, he’s still a drunk. Not much different.

—————-

So what? They do the same harm.

• LondonFoolishly

Anonymous1 said:

It may be the center for coke users. but it’s no good just ‘assuming’ he’s had some.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Joe did always come across as a bit of a prick in my opinion :L

• LondonFoolishly

—————-

So what? They do the same harm.

Okay, let me ask this question: do you drink?

Okay, let me ask this question: do you drink?

I dont see how this is relevant?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Even if he did…Cocaine is a pretty shit drug xD

cassie you have abandoned me in this post

• LondonFoolishly

Okay, let me ask this question: do you drink?

I dont see how this is relevant?

I do, because your basically saying just cause every now and then he likes to go out with his mates to parties and have a few drinks, he’s a drunk.

He does like to get drunk with groupies all the time.

• LondonFoolishly

He does like to get drunk with groupies all the time.

How is it all the time he’s been promoting his album practically this past month and I’m not saying he hasn’t been out to drink ‘Cause there are candid’s of him out partying but he’s not a ‘drunk’ a ‘drunk’ is an alcoholic and Joe is certainly not one of those.

bahaha That’s not Delta… ——————————————————————– that IS Delta. LOTS OF PEOPLE tweeted she was there.

WOAH i WAS THINKING she was like 24…but shes 18…lol joes going for a young girl..nicks going for the old haha go firgure.

To the person above me, Joe can date whomever he wants. They’d make a cute couple, and couples do spawn (lol) from casual meetings, so you never know. Plus they may have been seeing each other before, you never know.

Joe – 1
    Haters – 0

good job joe stan

Such a beautiful creature on the left.. Who’s the midget at the right though?

• ………l

1st comment

• LiTtLe MiSs RaNdOm

aww those pics are soooo sweet.

“Joe Jonas posing with his new girl, [The face of Oscar de la Renta] Karlie Kloss, 18, at Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club”

I thought his new girl was Renee last week. Let’s hope Karlie stops taking his calls by tomorrow.

Lol the FBI no Im not. I have heard things about him through people that know him and I rarely come here to comment or troll.

• marian

this pictures are so cute but i really love the second one

lol at joe’s face in the middle pic :D

uhhhhhh…..

I CAN’T STAND GUYS WHO ARE GORGOUS DATING GIRLS WHO ARE LIKE MODELS…GUYS WHO DATE REAL GIRLS …. ARE THE ONES <333 LIKE ZAC EFRON.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

….If anyone needs a bit of a laugh xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Aer4uFI2g

People that know him? But once again, you wouldn’t be spending your time here. Honestly speaking, it doesn’t really matter. You don’t know Joe PERSONALLY to make such harsh claims against him.

He seems like a good guy, a guy who would rather take the right way out – by properly breaking up with a girl when the connection is gone, as opposed to cheating on her when he finds someone better. Do you even realize how many guys cheat?

Yes, he rebounds quickly, but that’s because girls want him just as quickly. If Karlie didn’t want him, she wouldn’t be so into the time they spent, obviously. But she does, and I’m pretty damn sure she’s not stupid just because she hasn’t had a boyfriend.

They may well have met in Europe during Milan fashion week. Who knows? It’s their business. But for pete’s sake stop with the “they’ make beautiful babies!’ talk! Just because somoene goes on a date (or has a relationship!) does NOT mean they will marry/have kids.

i feel like they just started going out the looking into eyes..is very awkward looking i deff don’t feel the connection or love there.. i hope this doesnt last long.

• MileyRiRi

joe drinks.. but he’s not drugged shut the hell up! anyways.. the girl is absolutely beautiful.. glad that he’s away from renee or whatever :/

hat IS Delta. LOTS OF PEOPLE tweeted she was there.

She was there but that isn’t her…

Why is Karlie pictured with a glass of champagne? Isn’t she underage? Omg, she might be an ALCOHOLIC! And those pics where shes flinging a polo bat around is a clear indication of an abusive personality. She’s a model. I’ve seen “Gia”–all models do drugs to stay skinny. So Joe is hanging with an abusive cokehead alcoholic! Omg. #dontdrawignorantconclusions

Got to ask yourself though IF Joe is an OK guy why do none of his ex girlfriends ever want to stay friends with him? Maybe he is just a douche like we suspected. Sadly this is coming from a former Joe lover.

• Demiandmileylove

….

Well, it wouldn’t be the first time … ahem ;P

The whole world? Nah the Jonas Brothers aren’t relevant anymore, only on Oceanup.

• memi trumps sel

hey people

• memi trumps sel

I have to agree. Its weird that he doesnt seem to keep in touch with any of them.. I love Joes new single but himm im not to sure of

• evanescence

The only cute thing in this picture is the girl.

————– I don’t have any problem with Joe’s rebounding, Demi is worse.

• MileyRiRi

yeah he’s not the best boyfriend.. but he’s a good friend i think

Jul 11, 2011 @ 02:18 pm

——————————-

#youarereallystupid

• vikkisquires

Okay Joe is 5,10 and Karlie is 6’1 height shouldn’t be a matter. if it was the other way round no one would say anything.
    All we know is that they are just friends if they become something more then good for them.
    They look great to gether look such a cute couple and there day spent with one another they seem to be having fun.

Yeah? Well I actually need proof to believe that. And I highly doubt you know these facts, and may have just succumbed to rumors.

Taylor Swift PERSONALLY has indicated in her songs and other things that Joe treated her like a princess when they were dating. No where did she ever say that he ignored her calls or treated her like crap, and MAYBE that’s why she still wants him? Who the hell would write 34593459384 songs about a guy they dated for 2 months THREE YEARS AGO? Doesn’t that hint at the fact that she’s clingy? I mean come on.

Don’t even get started on Demi. Demi was overly into Joe. It showed in the way she acted in candids, videos, and even interviews. She was obsessed/in love with him, and honestly, it just got annoying to US. People actually liked Jemi, but when it just got so over (mainly because of Demi) everyone got so annoyed by it. May I remind you, comments about Demi not being able to “keep her mouth shut about Joe” were VERY common.

If WE got annoyed, how do you think that Joe felt? I mean come on, he dealt with her on a daily basis. Plus, he did treat her well and gave her a lot of his time too, but it just didn’t work out. For these facts that I’ve stated, I have valid PROOF from what has happened.

What you’re saying.. there’s no proof, and seem to be made up as a petty excuse to hate Joe.

Chelsea has been Joe’s friend for a long time, and they even dated and she’s still friends with him, so if there is any hint of truth at what you’re saying, you’re comparing two really clingy, overly obsessed girls. What about Ashley, or Camilla. What about Mandy or Amelia? You’re talking about two different time periods, Joe has dated Ashley and Camilla, between/after the girls you mention, yet you don’t have any reference to them? Your story seems poorly thought over, try again.