Nick Jonas Jordin Sparks Softball Hotties

Did Nick’s voice change? Nick Jonas will appear at Quaker Chewy Superstar Mobile Recording Studio events: Tuesday, July 19 Sam’s Club 1200 East Spring Creek Pkwy Plano, TX 75074 @ 10:50 AM- 11:35 AM.

The first 150 people to arrive will have the opportunity to meet him. Tuesday, July 19 Kroger 12221 Custer Road Frisco, TX 75035 Nick appearance: 12:15 PM – 1 PM. Another interview under.

<a href='http://www.foxsportsarizona.com/pages/video?UUID=38e0922e-f1a1-45ef-8f89-b7878e760d71' target='_new' title='Jonas: &#39;We&#39;ll see how it goes down&#39;' >Video: Jonas: &#39;We&#39;ll see how it goes down&#39;</a>

k

dude he sucks so bad at sports. it’s so embarrassing that he’s so competitive. and that yankees hat makes me want to vomit.

Aw Nick is really sensitive he’ll probably break down crying if someone tells him that.
    ~

rofl true I can imagine his squealing like in his songs

Lol I don’t feel bad for Nick at all.

Nick needs to grow some balls and stop being so sensitive.

Lol I don’t feel bad for Nick at all.

Meanie

Damn they did not even care that his girlfriend was there. What heartless people.

• livingoutloud

Is she a princess?

I LIKE SKYCRAPER

• livingoutloud

I LIKE SKYCRAPER

I thought girls play softball :L

Were they supposed to care?

Flawless.
    ——————–

actually …yes.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

ah my baby :B

I HATE SKYCRAPER

Nick in the second video….so hot.

I thought girls play softball :L

Well Nick is the equivalent to a girl.

skyscraper sucks. its so boring

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:20 pm

I thought girls play softball :L

Well Nick is the equivalent to a girl.

lmao so true

• bluemonday

I thought girls play softball :L

Usually people think of baseball as male and softball as female but there are plenty of all male and plenty co-ed softball teams.

Stop being an ass and stop being rude.

• thedarksunshine

ImNotAnnoying said:
    Nick got boo’d at that game.
    I know. I heard he got boo’d every time the spotlight was on him. I feel bad for him but I also heard he did really good.

K this totally made my day! I’m going next tuesday!

K this totally made my day! I’m going next tuesday!

• thedarksunshine

I feel bad for Chord Overstreet, I heard someone threw a ball at his face.

Yes, he have not tweeted today. Sad. People just stop!

when she tried to hit the high notes in the song, i just cringed :/

i’m sorry demi but hopefully your next single will be better (:

lexanderdeleon Alexander DeLeon
    @lucyyhale holy shit. it’s unreal. sitting on the plane. lying and telling the person next to me that I just have severe allergies.

Aw Alex loves Demi so much!

_

He’s crying? trololol

lol yes

• maaola
  • obsessed

I’m a bit ticked off that Nick is in DFW and I’m in Austin, but I’ll live.

Jordin looks INCREDIBLE. Girl, you are so gorgeous. Thanks for being such a great role model.

Nick is having all these apperances that are coming up on the 19th in Texas. Hopefully Delta will accompany him. Oh yeah and visit his family again while they are there.

Hopefully she doesn’t.

Jordin looking gorgeous. Nick looking cute. And even though he wasn’t as big as the other guys, he hit the homerun in the derby.

Nick gets hated on by some of his own fans cause he’s dating Delta or cause he’s all cocky since he took off his purity ring. His own fans keep calling him a douche. So stupid. Those are fans? He gets hated on by guys because his name is Jonas. There is not one guy in his teens or twenties that I know that doesn’t mock him or call him gay. When I ask why, they say he’s a wuss, can’t sing or sings like a girl, or any one of a bunch of stupid untrue things. After the booing thing at the game, what in the heck is he supposed to do? Change his name? How can people dislike someone for no good reason?

I really think Nick reads Ocean Up and what people are saying about him. Someone posted that Nick is willing to lose fans and blah blah blah…. He posted on twitter that he loves his fans. Nick does realy love his fans. I love how he keeps it positive even though he is getting hated on.

• SellyismygirlCrush

I tried to avoid it But I finally listened to see no more yesterday and it’s been stuck in my head.. It’s kinda catchy, I blame the humidity.. It’s making me delusional. o.0!

• ImNotAnnoying

Demi obviously doesn’t care, so I’m not gonna either. Blah, I thought I’d like it enough to at least download it and put it on my ipod. That’s not happening.

alexanderdeleon

wow. she did it. oh my god. chills. tears. smiles. so proud of you. i’m rootin’ for ya, kid.

LMAO He’s so in love/obsessed it’s unreal

I think everyone should stop putting down on Nick since he started dating Delta everyone hates him that’s stupid because if he were single all of you would say how sexy and fine he is so grow up please

• Untouchable

skyscraper is nice. it’s amazing actually

mNotAnnoying said:
    Demi obviously doesn’t care, so I’m not gonna either. Blah, I thought I’d like it enough to at lease dowmload it and put it on my ipod. That’s not happening.

IA

No, Skyscraper is good it’s just going to flop. Very hard at that.

• SellyismygirlCrush

If she recorded Skyscraper pre-rehab I don’t understand why people are so proud! *shrugs*

• SellyismygirlCrush

Jul 11, 2011 @ 09:14 pm
    alexanderdeleon

LMAO He’s so in love/obsessed it’s unreal

____

lol coo coo

Demi better run run run from him

This situation is out of hand. People is all up in this boys personal life. Leave him alone!God, this couple does not deserve all this hate they are getting.

• rockyourworld

It’s actually really really good :D

• ImNotAnnoying

Lmfao wut even?..skycraper isn’t even THAT good to be crying.

No one likes him anymore.

• jordanING

The people that helped write and produce Skyscraper are probably gonna get zilch out of this single. When it comes down to it all, Demi is just wasting money, her life, and other people’s time.

Lmfao wut even?..skycraper isn’t even THAT good to be crying.

He’s in love…

People don’t like Nick. Boohoo. Get over it.

This is a gossip site. We have freedom of speech and can say what we want. Why do you think Ocean Up has posts idiot? So shut the hell up.

SellyismygirlCrush said:

didn’t she record it post rehab?

mNotAnnoying said:
    Lmfao wut even?..skycraper isn’t even THAT good to be crying.

____
    agreed. it hurts my ears

• jordanING

Nelta is the worst PR stunt ever tried .___. like nobody gives a shit in real life.

preach

MIGRATE TO DEMI POST

Lol.

DEMI IS GONNA FLOP THERES NOT ENOUGH LOVATICS TO SAVE HER FROM THIS ONE

• Untouchable

i think you guys hate the song just cuz it’s demi. so shallow minded. tsk tsk tsk

• xGottaLoveOU?

Wow, Jordin looks good! :)

Why are you guys acting like you know Nick lol? You guys are actually ridiculous. Too many 10 year olds on the internet nowadays. :(

Bad enough that Nick got booed. But when the game aired on Espn last night, a bunch of jerks on twitter were all happy he got booed and tweeted about it. Mostly guys. Just don’t understand it. What did he ever do to you? Is the hatred of him going to go on forever? DO NOT get it.

http://is.gd/FAL6pu <—- SHOCK ABOUT NICK JONAS! SHOCK! SHOCK! SHOCK!

http://is.gd/FAL6pu <—- SHOCK ABOUT NICK JONAS! SHOCK! SHOCK! SHOCK!

scraper is good stfu hater!

If Nick and Delta are taking this relationship on another and serious level they have to deal with negative side of things. It probably had nothing to do with Delta- but just that hat.. or whatever the reason.Comes with the terrotory (oops) of a high profile relationship. Hope they can handle it.

• bluemonday

I HATE SKYCRAPER

Good for you. Too bad that’s not the name of the song. ;)

is nick really sensitive?

lol

bluemonday said:
    I thought girls play softball :L

~

Oh well in my high school the baseball team is all boys n the softball team is all girls

Why are people bringing up Delta in a post that has nothing to do with her? -_-
    She’s getting what she wants. Attention.

• bluemonday

Is there seriously nobody on OU?!
    At night… hmmm…

is nick really sensitive?

Very, very sensitive.

Good for you. Too bad that’s not the name of the song. ;)

—————————–

LOL I KNOW. SO? I STILL HATE IT.

don’t worry he didn’t cry Delta cheered him up

Is there seriously nobody on OU?!
    At night… hmmm…
    —————-

NOT IDIOT ONLY YOU. ;)

Stop being an ass and stop being rude.

Lok how about no.

DEAD

well sweet dreams oceanupers

i think nick is sensitive like that because of his diabetes

don’t worry he didn’t cry Delta cheered him up

By buying him some ice cream?

• bluemonday

Is there seriously nobody on OU?!
    At night… hmmm…
    —————-

NOT IDIOT ONLY YOU. ;)

Yes, I’m drowning in a sea of ANONS! O:
    Don’t worry, I’m getting off.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:26 pm
    Is there seriously nobody on OU?!
    At night… hmmm…
    —————-

NOT IDIOT ONLY YOU. ;)

~

do not be rude…

I think Nick is sensitive cause he’s insecure

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:26 pm
    don’t worry he didn’t cry Delta cheered him up

Yeah. She gave him a warm bottle of milk and everything! :D

• A

Pretty Little Liars Tuesday night ;)

SKYSCRAPER IS AMAZING

I think Nick is sensitive cause he’s insecure

Um idts he doesnt just feel bad when people say mean things about him, he cried in a Little Bit Longer and gets really sensitive about his diabetes or used to and he’s always pmsing and being a douche to kevin and joe.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:26 pm
    don’t worry he didn’t cry Delta cheered him up

Yeah. She gave him a warm bottle of milk and everything! :D
    ~~

& tucked him in bed giving a goodnight kiss

please people I really don’t think Delta is using him for fame I mean bith of them are head over hills for each other and her past boyfriends even said she was too boring and Nick is boring too so they can get along very easy and also according to their zodiac signs they are a match

Da fuq is everyone? O.o

i didnt know nick was a sensitive guy, eventhough nothing is wrong with that.

• LiamLover

even when they had their kiss at the airport her leg went up in the air that means that’s a real kiss and he held her tight so yeah they are in love

I think Nick is sensitive cause he’s insecure

=

Miley said in seven things ‘your insecure’ which convinces me but not jus that other things too I can’t think of now.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:26 pm
    don’t worry he didn’t cry Delta cheered him up

Yeah. She gave him a warm bottle of milk and everything! :D
    ~~

& tucked him in bed giving a goodnight kiss

i can picture that actually

• jordanING

demi gone fail with dis single..

according to their zodiac signs they are a match

Bitch please. You really believe on that crap? LMAO

• Spencer

A said:
    Pretty Little Liars Tuesday night ;)
    ~~

GTFO!

no i know nick is insecure he’s said before that he’s insecure about his smile but his sensitivity is probably due to his diabetes

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:32 pm

i didnt know nick was a sensitive guy, eventhough nothing is wrong with that.

Nick is basically a 15 year old girl. That’s how sensitive he is.

according to their zodiac signs they are a match
    ~~

woooow -___-

Its not love. They only been dating a few months. Infatuation maybe, love no. Anyway, since Nick is all out in the open and showing pda do you think he would marry her?

• gherda

demi gone fail with dis single..

It’s boring ass shit that is not even radio friendly and was promoted like crap.

jordanING is isarcasticING thw same person rite?

Lol…

• ImNotAnnoying

Nick got boo’d at that game.

Yep. If he is in love. Yes, he would marry her in a heart beat.

Watching the Celebrity softball game and he did get totally booed! That’s pretty sad even though I’m not a fan but it’s embarrassing to get booed by 1000s of people. Anyone know why?? Is it because he’s a Jonas brother?! lol

• ImNotAnnoying

Skyscraper is not even radio friendly.
    That shit is gonna flip flop all over the billboard charts. If it even makes it on there. The song it self is okay, not my style..

hello?

• livingoutloud

Jordin Sparks is fucking flawless. I can’t even. <33333

hello?

• SayWhaaa

Damn…that is one fine looking boy.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:35 pm

lol no

• jordanING

link to Skyscraper please?

• Noo_Idea

dead?

idk man he played good even made a home run

• jordanING

demi gone fail with dis single..

OH SNAP. get it anon!

• rockyourworld

shit, didn’t mean to post that twice lol

• Anabel19

I met Delta at the ballgame and she is the sweetest most kindest celebrity I ever met and she has a wonderful smile(I think she has veneers because they were too white) and also she is much prettier in person pictures do not do her good but she is really skinnier than I thought she would be I was lucky to have met her and she was in high spirits the whole time and she had a glow of happiness on her face I think she really likes Nick and Nick really loves her

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:37 pm
    Noo_Idea said:
    dead?
    ~

Si ):

• livingoutloud

jordan,

er, i bought it off itunes..but other people posted this link

No. He’s 18 years old for God sakes. He shouldn’t be thinking about marriage for a long long time. And Delta definately shouldn’t be thinking about marriage either especially with an 18 year old. Still don’t understand how she can kiss him without feeling weird. Anyways, I think this is just a little fling for her after being stuck in a really serious relationship for so long. She’s probably just trying to relive her youth.

wait…skyscraper got leaked??

• SellyismygirlCrush

@ 08:36 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    Skyscraper is not even radio friendly.

_

Yeah Ia
    Her voice is all raspy(in a good way) in it though. *shrugs*

Ha, ha, ha. You really think that Delta gave him milk and a goodnight kiss? She will make love to him to make him feeling better.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:38 pm
    Anabel19 said:

hello delta

• ImNotAnnoying

link to Skyscraper please?

• Noo_Idea

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:37 pm
    Noo_Idea said:
    dead?
    ~

Si ):
    :/, ha sido el día más lento para OU

demi sounds like a squealing pig in her new single.. :/

Why do people keep saying they’re in love? JFC..

jordin looks pretty

nonymous said:

nah

they could be in love

• SellyismygirlCrush

Anyone else melting.. No Air conditioning FML!

• ImNotAnnoying

Yeah Ia
    Her voice is all raspy(in a good way) in it though. *shrugs*

It was recorded pre-rehab. So it was raspy from purging.

for the anon saying “its not love they only dated a couple months” there is a such thing as love at first sight maybe you never experienced it and if he didn’t love her he wouldn’t be showing her around like he does(he didn’t do that with his other girls) and when the are together he has a glow on his face and she has one too especially when they are both smiling they are smiling because they really like each other and they are happy

HOTTIES

20 minutes till demis single!

• ImNotAnnoying

no, nick’s voice is definitely the same and just as sexy as ever:)

That’s really gross tbh. Like I want to puke just at the thought.

OU is boring…
    FB is boring…
    Twitter is boring…
    What the hell happened to the internet?

Can someone find me some excitement?

• A

nonymous said:

~~

of course I know everything (;

Nick’s next broad is probably going to be in her 30’s.

No. They are in the honeymoon stage right now and getting to know each other. But again… he did say if the right person came along and the right time. YES! so who knows with Nick. he surprised us with every thing else.

OU is boring…
    FB is boring…
    Twitter is boring…
    What the hell happened to the internet?

Can someone find me some excitement?
    ~~~

DUH

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:42 pm

————————-

lol..

• Untouchable

demi is awesome k. i like it.

Nick’s next broad is probably going to be in her 30’s.

Obviously.

nick’s voice is flawless just like him!

• Noo_Idea

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:42 pm

OU is boring…
    FB is boring…
    Twitter is boring…
    What the hell happened to the internet?

Can someone find me some excitement?

and tumblr?

• robynn

nonymous said:

~~

I agree bout the milk part not da make love ha

skyscraper

OU is boring…
    FB is boring…
    Twitter is boring…
    What the hell happened to the internet?

Can someone find me some excitement?

and tumblr?

oh don’t have that
    might try it out

Watched it on Espn. Yup, they booed him. Have no idea why. Guess they just didn’t like him. But he’s so itty bitty for a guy. All the girls were even taller than him. So Serious, and he has this funny way of walking, there’s something about his legs or his butt, makes you giggle.

lol skyscraper sucks.
    I don’t know what’s running through Joe and Demi right now with what “radio friendly” means, but they need to take some notes from Ke$ha.

I swear to God Nelta stans are 12. You don’t just get married to a woman/boy you’ve only been dating for a couple months. Not even after dating for a year. You get married to someone you’ve been through everything with, someone you’ve been with for years, someone you know you can trust and who will be there for you until the end. Nick and Delta are probably going to break up in a few months.

Oh and there’s no such thing as love at first sight btw. Don’t let fairytails and romance movies fool you.

• Anabel19

ul 11, 2011 @ 08:39 pm

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:38 pm
    Anabel19 said:

hello delta
    ——————
    in reply to this I am not Delta matter fact I hated Delta because she is dating Nick but once I met her I became a huge fan of hers now I FELT bad for hating on her because I thought she was a famewhore but now I know she really likes Nick and thats what made me a real fan of hers now

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:47 pm

————————————–

LMAO

• SellyismygirlCrush

2011 @ 08:42 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    Yeah Ia
    Her voice is all raspy(in a good way) in it though. *shrugs*

It was recorded pre-rehab. So it was raspy from purging.
    __

o.0 oh I thought she wrote/recorded it after rehab, isn’t she claiming it’s about her overcoming her difficult journey?

SHUT UP JORDAN I LIKE EMO SONGS!

• bluemonday

lol skyscraper sucks.

See No More is just bad in general. radio or not.
    and i listen to plenty of successful bands not on the radio (well, not on my local radio), just don’t know if demi can pull something like that off. i love the song though.

• jordanING

SHUT UP JORDAN I LIKE EMO SONGS!

like i give a damn.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:50 pm
    jordanING said:

SHUT UP JORDAN I LIKE EMO SONGS!

like i give a damn.

k Jordie

bluemonday said:
    lol skyscraper sucks.

See No More is just bad in general. radio or not.

too me the song has no direction whatsoever, and she said in an interview before that her songs would be more “radio friendly”. I’m almost 100% sure she said that. But i’m not seeing it with Skyscraper.

this place about to BLOWWWWW

Bored…

who cares if demwits songs are radio friendly or not i still like them and shes talented

• ImNotAnnoying

See No More is wayyyyy more radio friendly.
    skyscraper is like something they would put on the country station at night.

jordanING said:

lol skyscraper sucks.

hey I like Ke$ha! I listen to her when I run, don’t judge me!

• Untouchable

this place about to BLOWWWWW
    _________

ah ah ah ah oooohh oh oh

• Noo_Idea

and tumblr?

oh don’t have that
    might try it out
    —————
    late reply, sorry
    I created mine yesterday, is kinda fun but a little bit addictive at the same time

• rockyourworld

i want to listen to skyscraper now. everyone’s bashing it lol

rockyourworld said:
    jordanING said:

lol skyscraper sucks.

hey I like Ke$ha! I listen to her when I run, don’t judge me!

betch i wasn’t bashing her. I love God$ha :)

there is a thing as love at first sight I met my boyfriend like that and we only dated for 3 months and now we are married going on 5 years and my grandparents met when they were 18 and 19 and it was love at first sight for them too and they only dated for 3 weeks and now 70 years later they are still married and happy it all depends on if you really like the person and if you both have alot in common

• livingoutloud

Not ALL of an artists songs they release are going to be “radio friendly”. The radio is fucked anyways..so who really gives a shit. They over play everything single hit.

Have to give to Nick. His work ethic is impeccable. A good example to other teenagers.

Jul 11, 2011 @ 08:53 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

See No More is wayyyyy more radio friendly.
    skyscraper is like something they would put on the country station at night.

see no more is a flop though

• Untouchable

________

IA

ImNotAnnoying said:
    See No More is wayyyyy more radio friendly.
    skyscraper is like something they would put on the country station at night.

lmao true

Oh will you all stop with the special glow on his face and in love stuff. He acted this way with Miley, second round with Selena, acted all goofy with Nicole, was blessed and smiling and tweeting cute things with Samantha. He’s in love with love. Difference this time is that it’s a purity ringless glow. That makes a boy xtra specially happy.

still listening to mcflys song

• Lilly

I’m watching the celeb softball game right now and I’m cringing so bad.

kevinjonas

“@cambioconnect: Don’t forget, our LIVE CHAT with @KevinJonas and @MikeyDeleasa at 2:30PM PST!” less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

Gosh nobody cares about Kevin or that famewhore Mikey.

• Untouchable

lucy hale likes skyscraper beh

• ImNotAnnoying

Demi said herself her songs would be radio friendly, and all her people said skyscraper was radio friendly and was gonna be a hit…everyone’s just wondering wtf they were thinking.

• jordanING

lmao “go run run run.” i can’t with this song.

ImNotAnnoying said:

mte that shit is not radio friendly. -.-

hey anon, if you want entertainment go to dirtybiebersecrets.tumblr.com

It’s called infatuation darling. How can you be in love with someone you don’t even know? It started off as infatuation and yes in your case, it grew into love. But that’s not always the case.

• ImNotAnnoying

kevinjonas

Gosh nobody cares about Kevin or that famewhore Mikey.

Ugh. I hate Mikey.

MTE. But he doesn’t even seem that happy to me at the moment.

• jordanING

lol Kevin is having a live chat? he’s the definition of irrelevant..

• Noo_Idea

ok, since nobody is having a “deep” conversation I’m going to spam sorry

lol da fuck is with oceanup and their jemi shipping

• ImNotAnnoying

Mikey is a coattail riding famewhore.
    He needs to gtfo.

That pic of Demi and JOe is actually cute, back when Joe had hair.

OK. Person that met Delta. Obviously you are caught in the afterglow of her spell and are telling the tale everywhere. Glad you are her special friend. But as you said when you were describing it. She was there to see her boy. Nick already has a mother.

• Noo_Idea

Jul 11, 2011 @ 09:00 pm

hey anon, if you want entertainment go to dirtybiebersecrets.tumblr.com
    ————————–
    oh we are posting our tmblrs?
    then

Skyscraper is gonna flop so hard. First of all, it’s not radio friendly, second of all Demi released this way to late so she’s most irrelevant to average people, third of all, this song has gotten crap promotion so like no one knows it exists.

pregnancy preventer

• Noo_Idea
  • Noo_Idea

this post died

• livingoutloud

Maybe her other songs will be. We don’t know. But overall, I don’t care if they aren’t. Sure, I’d like her to get the attention she deserves. But if shes happy making this type of music, I love it, so I’m not complaining.

• Untouchable

skies are crying

• jordanING

took the words right out of my mouth anon, Demi is going to flop. Her sympathy rehab days are LONG OVER, and no one gives a shit anymore. She’s tweeted like what…. twice about Skyscraper? The rest of the time she’s to busy partying with whores and retweeting her delusional annoying stans.

• livingoutloud

I need sleep. Night world.

• Noo_Idea

dead

Jul 11, 2011 @ 09:08 pm
    jordanING said:

she only partied like a weekend

• Untouchable

go on and try to tear me down.

livingoutloud said:

I need sleep. Night world.

night!

Isnt Jordin managed by The Jonas Group?

Yep

PEOPLE LETS BE REAL NICK HAS BEEN IN LOVE WITH ALLLLL THE GIRLS HE HAS GONE OUT WITH. FIRST MILEY, SELENA, ABOUT NICOLE?? SAMANTHA?? YEAS ALL OF THEM!!

HE IS IN LOVE WITH LOVE!

NOW I HONESTLY THINK HE STILL LOVES SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!

• Laquisha

That’s what makes me think it’s not a PR stunt. They’re both really irrevelent, so it doesn’t make sense for them to be together for press.

• Shane

Does anyone here have a Tumblr?

alexanderdeleon Alexander DeLeon

Aw Alex loves Demi so much!

• Noo_Idea

Jul 11, 2011 @ 09:08 pm
    livingoutloud said:

I need sleep. Night world.
    —————–
    night living :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

:08 pm
    jordanING said:

_

THIS

jordanING said:

lmao she’s definitely tweeted more than twice about skyscraper

• SellyismygirlCrush

alexanderdeleon Alexander DeLeon

Aw Alex loves Demi so much!

_

He’s crying? trololol

Jul 11, 2011 @ 09:08 pm
    jordanING said:

she only partied like a weekend

that’s more time spent partying than promoting her damn single.

skyscraper isn’t THAT bad guise