Delta Goodrem GORGEOUS Girlfriend

deltashopping-3

Nick Jonas‘ stunningly beautiful girlfriend Delta Goodrem was spotted out in Los Angeles with her assistant, July 12. She has recently been spotted drinking with & kissing Nick. Photos: Fame.

• Nick Jonas

Mommy!!!

she hasn’ met his mom yet? if she hasn’t thats a little weird.

PR.

she hasn’ met his mom yet? if she hasn’t thats a little weird.

You think?

No PR- Neither one of them are on top of there game right now.So I say No!!!

Hey Delta, MC Hammer called; he wants his pants back.

No PR- Neither one of them are on top of there game right now.So I say No!!!

Which is why it’s PR. They’re using the scandal of them being together to try and get recognized. It’s obvious as fuck.

Hey Delta, MC Hammer called; he wants his pants back.

wow hilarious

Notice how Delta is now getting pap pic’d. Rme.

It’s Denise’s birthday and the whole family is together. But Delta not invited? Mama Jonas don’t like her.

Delta caught by the paps with no smile on her face. But when Nick is around she is milking it. I Still call it PR

No one want her there.

I know. How does the paps know where she is? Do they stalk her or what?

If Nick really likes/love her he needs to make this right and get his woman and family together to squash this mess.

Even samantha spent time with the family. This nelta shit is getting freaky

Maybe he doesn’t.

Not that pretty. OU is wrong. She was last seen buying nick ice cream after he got booed. :(

• SunLight Princess

She is gorgeous but she looks so OLD.. in her upper 30’s!

Even samantha spent time with the family. This nelta shit is getting freaky

Yeah but everybody liked her including Denise and Danielle.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:08 pm

good babysitter!!!

I know. How does the paps know where she is? Do they stalk her or what?

Her management calls them. That’s how it works.

I think Nobody likes her!!

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:10 pm

I know. How does the paps know where she is? Do they stalk her or what?

Her management calls them. That’s how it works.

Nelta = PR

Damn I would feel that his folks do not like me.. I been you for a couple of months and not invited to your mom’s birthday? That’s cold….

i wonder if his dad likes her?

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:12 pm

i wonder if his dad likes her?

nick gets photographed when he is with her. of course papa jonas likes her

What? Denise is not her mother.

she has. on Denise Birthday. they all had dinner together!

• Selly G

she hasn’ met his mom yet? if she hasn’t thats a little weird.

You think?

Actually she has met his mom and family at Denise’s birthday dinner.

• JoeHoe15

Where the photos of Nick & Delta drinking & kissing??!!

At this point, would an engagement ring surprise anyone? This whole thing has been kind of surreal from the beginning. Nick gave Selena a diamond ring that she wore on her ring finger in January of 2010 and he’d just hooked back up with her only a few weeks before. Nick works fast. By the goofy looks he’s had on his face lately it looks very possible. But it looks like Delta likes long engagements. Her last one was 4 years.

Doubt if Nick waits 4 years. He probably like his brother would marry like in a couple of months- Not years. I do not see thata happening for that length of time

Where the photos of Nick & Delta drinking & kissing??!!

Think they were talking about when her and Nick went to dinner and she had a dring and he had tea- and kissing at the airport. I could be wrong though

I think they’ll probably end up married too. Just because Nick’s never been this serious or this public with a girlfriend before.

I’m happy for him but it still makes me kind of sad, just because it’s proof that you have to be beautiful like that to get a guy as cute as Nick. :(

Yes, I am just waiting for the annoucement from Jonas Group. The boy is in love.

Still waiting for Denise , Kevin, and Danielle to follow her on twitter though. Twitter means nothing, but she followed their ex girlfriends.

Wonder if Joe brought anybody to his mom birthday party.

They’re not going to get married. Holy fuck people, you’re all so stupid. Why do I even come on this site anymore. It’s full of little kids who don’t know what real love is or what infatuation is.

And of course LiesAngeles got pictures of them. Because they called them. Again, PR.

Brian would not not marry Delta. Nick will!

What planet are you on? THIS IS NOT PR!!!!

Delta needs an assistant? For what? What is it that she does besides dating Nick? Cause that’s all we see. Maam, if you want to know how to get a number one on itunes, you might want to call Demi Lovato, who is a teenager like Nick. See, she tried your route to fame. She dated a Jonas after which she had to be admitted to a facility, then she came out and WORKED hard to express herself and use her talent to make a beautiful song. The Jonas management group has hardly promoted her, yet her fans got her to number one on itunes. Hard work, talent, concentration, fans that love you. Not dating Jonases. Although it did get you on ocean up, which is full of teenagers, like Nick, but doubt it’s your target audience of mature Michael Bolton loving people.

• maaola

My friend said she heard on the radio the other day that Nick was seen shopping for engagement rings! I don’t know if she was just messing with me or not. I hope she was!

Nothing surprises me any more about this couple. The fast pace relationship and PDA. Nick said himself that if its the right time and person he definately get married. So, yes I believe it.

dont be mad at me i’m just speeking my opinion….

For me she is just using him. she had a boyfriend for 7 years . engaged for 4 years and all of the sudden she brakes up with her boyfriend and wants to become a singer. like WTF? i think she may be using him! this is my opinion. she hasn’t been followed before now she starts dating Nick and she is followed. it just seems like she is using him or this is a publicity stunt!!!!! my opinion!

wtf? she hasn’t JUST decided to become a singer. she has been singing profesionally since she was 13.

Im now waiting on Denise, Kevin, and Danielle to start following Delta now since they have had a chance to meet her. I will give it a couple of days.

lol shes dressing like miley now. ahhaha

Saw a picture of Delta’s mom from a few years ago. She’s Delta’s double except for brown hair. Her names Lea Goodrem. You can see why Delta looks older than 26. Her Mom’s pretty like Delta but she looks older than her years. In the picture she’s the same age as Denise Jonas is now. And she looks at least 10 years older. So it’s just genetics. Some 26 year olds look 16, some look 30. If Delta was a petite & younger looking 26 year old people would not notice the age difference as much.

On the top, she’s dressing like Nick. He always wears white t-shirts. Maybe it’s his and she got up that morning and stole it. Let’s hope those aren’t his pants though.

So once again Nick spends time with his family and Delta isn’t there. There’s something fishy going on there.
    she was there on her birthday with nick when they went to have dinner she has met the entire family so shut up there is even pictures.

lol shes dressing like miley now. ahhaha

lol that what i was thinking another nick girlfriend copying the way miley dress. lol but at least she honest and she says she likes miley music.

DELTA IS WAY MORE RELEVANT THAN NICK. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE S0 2007/2008

You know, you’re so right. That’s exactly why in every post about her the title says “Nick Jonas’ Girlfriend” -.-

except for miley he was miley cyrus boyfriend lol.

Ok for those who say Delta has not meet the family and Denise does not approve of their relationship- Now they you eat your words!!! Now shut up about the couple and leave them alone!

Wish them the best. I hope Nick does marry her.

Wish them the best. I hope Nick does marry her.

Hear we go… Shut the fuck up. That’s normal that she meet his family. They are dating. You people are blowing this out of proportion. Damn

I LOVE Broadway. ; )

Like someone said, Papa J likes her because she’s getting his son some publicity. ‘Tis a good thing to him.

Bad publicity..

yup.. but you know what all celebs say : bad publicity is better than none at all … just never thought he was like that too -.-

if they get married one day, mrs jonas will have to accept her for nick’s sake unless they break up.

I dont know… If this is true about Denise not liking Delta- Yes they will continue to date- But what about holidays and other special occasions? Nick wants Delta with him. Its just going to be hard and if the family accompanies Nick -Delta will feel slighted. I just do not know.. But good luck to them both in sorting out this mess.

Doubt she’s worrying since that’s not going to happen.

I agree- Not happening…

Everyone always says how pretty she is, but nobody ever says how nice she is. Hm.

People on ONTD who have met her said she was a diva.

– – – – – – – – –

But a diva, how so? Dang. I just never pictured Nick with a girl like her.. I always pictured him with a small town, down-to-earth girl or something.

It’s PR which is why there is no effort being put in for her to meet the family. Jesus people.

Bad publicity..

me too. I always pictured Nick with someone he grew up with or just someone not famous. A girl like Dani

I forget what they said, you’d have to look back at the earlier Nelta posts there but they just said she was a diva and not in a good way.

why she has only met Papa Jonas who also happens to be nick’s manager.

Not happening eiher. Non-celebrity girls are too “ordinary” for him. He probably does not trust them.

Bad publicity..

The only bad publicity is no publicity at all.

why she has only met Papa Jonas who also happens to be nick’s manager.

Good point.

i always thought Nick should date someone like Maya like a childhood friend, a nonceleb but someone he can trust and wont use him and someone who will love him for who he is and not his bank

why she has only met Papa Jonas who also happens to be nick’s manager.

Exactly.

– – – – – – –

I honestly think a non-famous girl his age, or even a bit younger, would be so good for him. I feel like it would bring out his dorky self. Not turn him into this mature robot he’s trying to be.

– – –

Eh, I have faith in Nick. I don’t think he’s that shallow. It’d just have to be the right girl who’s similar to him, but different in an energetic way.

I think he needs to find a girl who was like Samantha. Not overly famous but has the idea of the business and has the same interest in theatre as him.

If she only meet papa Jonas how come no one else makes a point to meet her? I do not get it. I cannot imagine dating someone my sister has not meet. Thats crazy.

If this relationship does not work out… He will find his “dream- girl” some day.

i wonder if there is a strain between nick and his mom because of delta

I TOTALLY AGREE… HE IS BECOMING A MATURE ROBOT…. BORING!

– – – – –

No no no not Maya! I freaking ADORE their best friend relationship. But someone LIKE Maya, I agree. Though I don’t think it should be someone he lost touch with.. Because if that girl trying to get back intouch with him after all this time, she’d definitely be using him..

i wonder if there is a strain between nick and his mom because of delta

Obviously not since he’s still there for her for her birthday and was the only brother to send her a happy birthday tweet.

seriously you lot are pathetic! Going on like you know everything they do, how the hell do you know who she has met or not?! seriously grow up

I don’t think they are on a cruise. Someone tweeted how they were at a restaurant in beverly hills sitting next to the Jonas Brothers and girl walked in, saw them, screamed, and fainted.

how many cars does nick own? sheesh! you only need one!

• dawn

i never said jb was i said frankie and their mom was. cause their mom tweeted a picture of frankie this morning and he and his mom were on a boat.

• dawn

first , no one cares about her ,she’s just famous in the teenager world because she’s “dating” nick . second , yeah she is cute but because she’s wearing tons of make up , have you seen her with out it , she is waaay ugly . third , today is denise jonas birthday , isn’t the gf of her son invited hahahahaha this can mean two things , she is not invited because denise doesn’t like her ( cause even jordan prutt went to her bday party) or that she’s not invited cause this whole thing IS FAKE . let’s guess..

THANK YOU!!!!!

• dawn

okay they are out to dinner. these pictures were taken during the day. how do you know she is not at dinner with them?

I can almost assure you shes not!!!

That would be huge news socializing with the family. Pictures would come from somewhere and people would talk. Do not think it happened. Could have but doubt it.

• dawn

I can almost assure you shes not!!!

________

are you there? that is the only way you can be sure.

• dawn

like i said all meetings do not get caught on camera. some fans know when to take or not take pictures.

If delta is really looking for publicity, I think she should try to get close to Demi !!!! Just kidding… but look what happened to her single. # one in less than 1 day. This is the real meaning of popularity . Jonas brothers are not that much relevant anymore.

SELENA IS A LOOSE BITCH! FIRST NICK THEN BIEBER. ALL FOR FAME.
    SHE IS SHIT AND BIEBER IS PERIOD BLOOD

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:47 pm

It’s more like a scene of a comedy film

Another reason why I think its not PR. Nick is not that relevant anymore and she still wants to date him for him. Get a grip people not all people are losers and scum bags for publicity. And I agree to who knows fpr sure that Delta was not at the restaurant? NOONE! so shut up. You know nothing!

And neither do you.

So where do the Jonas spend majority of their time? LA or Texas?

Oh. My. God. It looks so much like a mom picking up her son from school or some shit. I can’t even with these two.

——————

BAHAHAHA! So true. That’s exactly what I saw.

shes 26 you idiot not 46. Last time i checked people dont give birth at 8

IWonder what projects Delta has? I know about GMA- but she does not seem to be tooo busy. ( No interviews, appearances- besides with Nick) nothing… When will she start promoting her album? I know its not complete… but damn

She is one beautiful woman with a gorgeous smile. No one should even be hating on her unless you actually know her or what is going on. It’s their business and it should only concern them, not a bunch of immature kids.

Shut up bitch. We can say what we want.

• dawn

nick is not even with his mom. hes in la. his mom is on a curise with frankie. she tweeted a picture. delta said her and nick were going home to a fan. home for them full time is LA. so before you say mean things check your facts.

Shut up bitch. We can say what we want.
    _____________________________________

thank you for proving my point idiot!

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:23 pm
    dawn said:

And Delta had to mentioned she and Nick were going home. She is such a fame whole. Congradulations Delta- you got the publicity you want.

No one cares about them. That’s there lives. People leave them alone. Next time you hear about them they will already be married. So there you have it.

——————
    she didn’t have to tell the fans anything, but she made friends with them, so she asked them what they were doing and she told them why they were doing. she did nothing wrong.

• dawn

by the way that is one of nicks cars.

Guys stop making up stuff about this couple and starting shit. Just be happy for them and leave them the fuck alone. Who cares what you think? Does not matter.

———————————————
    could not be better said(:

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

She is pretty but she’s just so old :/

I love how everyone knows so much about the relationship. I laugh when I see the people say they are going to get married or in true love and then the ones that say it will be over soon. The reason I find it funny is bc none of us really know, but are so sure. I find myself wishy washy. One day I think they won’t last, the next I think they might. Too bad re really can’t foresee the future.

I personally think the reason Nick’s relationships don’t always work is because the people he dates are too much like him.
    I found a quote that said “If the two of you are exactly alike one of you is unnecessary”

To me she seems to look a little bit like Miley but more mature….but that’s just my opinion…!

LOOK ALL YOU HATERS. JUST GET AWAY FROM THIS FREAKING PAGE. THE JONAS BROTHERS ROCK AND THEY ALWAYS WILL. STOP STALKING THEM IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM. GOD.

Yep she does,even the jewelry and some of the mannerisms are similar. No wonder he likes her. She’s the closest thing he’s found to Miley yet.

the pap didn’t want to. he said joe looked sad. he never likes to evade people. this pap is not like tmz he really cares about the people. and he does not take calls he just shows up and hopes. again nick can not fake a smile. so stop trying to find things to hate and just accpet. you dont have to like her just realize nick is not going to dump just because the hate he is getting. if denise didn’t have a problem with what she was wearing then we shouldn’t either. nick was sitting beside his mom last night, so she likes his girlfriend and she was happy. the most important thing is that he sons were all with her.
    There is going to be no dumping. Nick is gonna date her for a while. He loved her and Denise likes her so.. Denise might as well get to know her because she is going to around a while.

—————-
    just stfu you’re only assuming all of this. I imagine Denise is a nice woman and allowed her to come that doesn’t mean she likes her or even supports this.

unbelievable I didn’t even know Joe was there. was he there or not? but they can take 1 million pics of dick? hurry up and be over

Actually I just remembered reading that the birthday dinner was a surprise. hahaha I think if Denise approved a good indication might be following her back on twitter yet she still hasn’t hahahahahahaha And if the dinner was a surprise Denise never had the chance to say bring her or don’t bring her hahahahahaha so many laughs from this disasterous rebound farce

SAMANTHA MET DENISE JONAS WHERE IS SHE NOW???? THEY BROKE UP RIGHT?

MEETING YOUR BOYFRIENDS’S FAMILY DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING YOU IDIOTS!!!
    ——————–
    ahhhh so true

Has anyone noticed Nick never talks about Wicked anymore?

if delta is not the one, i hope he finds the one someday.

Probably won’t happen. If they haven’t followed her already.. something is not right there.

Has anyone noticed Nick never talks about Wicked anymore?

Good. Wicked is MY favorite musical. He’s always talking about my favorite things or something and it’s annoying. He needs to stay away from Wicked..

What planet are you on? THIS IS NOT PR!!!!

Alright Delta. Keep trying to make people believe your shit.

_____________________________
    You guys want to all rethink that now that you’ve seen the pictures of her at Denise’s birthday party?

_____________________________

It still doesn’t mean that Denise likes her though. It’s the first time ever since Nick and Delta have been “dating” that they spend some “time together”.

Samantha?
    Lol that was her favorite musical too.

_______________
    They won’t just because of all the drama it creates with you fans after a break-up or if someone starts/stops following someone else. That’s why people are still following Sam/Ashley – it’s not worth all the unnecessary BS. You girls start enough without any fuel.

wonder if there is a strain between nick and his mom because of delta

No. I think she just voiced her opinion on his relationship and left it at that.

Jul 13, 2011 @ 07:30 am

_____________________________

_____________
    Really? Are you invited to all their family events and dinners and have documented this?

_____________

No but if they have spent time with eachother before I’m sure they would have heard about it like we have heard today.

*we

i hope for nick’s sake his mom will come around one day.

Samantha?
    Lol that was her favorite musical too.

– – –

Me? Hahaha no, I wish. She and I have that in common then, though. I just absolutely adore the musical. The music is amazing.

• Sarcasm

Why is this listed under “Jonas Brothers”?

i hope for nick’s sake his mom will come around one day.

Calm down. Nick and Delta probably aren’t even that serious.

• ljs1202

OMG! Seriously? Do you think every time they go to the bathroom we hear about it, too? We only hear/see what they WANT us to see. Don’t you girls know how this finely tuned machine works yet? This was going on with Nick & Delta WAY before we say pics of it- that’s just when they decided to go public with it and trust me, family, management, EVERYONE involved was already part of the process of the BIG REVEAL

Why is this listed under “Jonas Brothers”?

Why do you think?

Admit this chick is weird that she likes someone so young. But, If it were me I would hate being called a mommy, a famewhore, a cradle robber. Wouldn’t want to be taller than my boyfriend. Wouldn’t want to weigh more than my boyfriend. Wouldn’t want to be 8 years older than my boyfriend. Wouldn’t want to have a boyfriend who feels we need a bodyguard everywhere we go. Wouldn’t want someone inexperienced. Wouldn’t hang out with teenagers if I was 26. So therefore she must actually like him to put up with all that.

Samantha was probably the only reason why Nick got into Wicked which is why he doesn’t talk about it anymore. Same with Ricky Gervais.

Why the fuck would she be shopping on her boyfriends moms birthday?
    Fucking PR. its getting annoying because NO ONE IN AMERICA FUCKING LIKES HER.

• meh.

I can’t help but feel like Nick and I would be so good together.

But I’m probably just incredibly delusional.

Wonder if Delta will accomany him to Texas on the 19? Maybe some members of his family will be there.

• Sarcasm

Why is this listed under “Jonas Brothers”?

Why do you think?
    _________

It just seems odd. Why couldn’t she be listed under Golden Girls or something?

its listed under jonas brother because shes dating a jonas brother

I can’t help but feel like Nick and I would be so good together.

But I’m probably just incredibly delusional.

Hilarious..

I can’t help but feel like Nick and I would be so good together.

But I’m probably just incredibly delusional.

Hilarious..

Why is that funny?

She probably will.. But they wont be there. If anybody Joe or Papa Jonas

If family members are there, then no.

i like the car.. what model is it?

I can’t help but feel like Nick and I would be so good together.

But I’m probably just incredibly delusional.

Hilarious..

Why is that funny?

Because you would have to tear him away from Delta and she would kick your ass.

I just love reading these posts. You guys are comical.

Do people honestly still think this “relationship” is for real? El oh el.

Why is that funny?

Because you would have to tear him away from Delta and she would kick your ass.

Would/could. Same thing. It’ll never happen. I’m just saying.

But either way, I would ooobviously start off as the best friend. And then he’d realize how alike we are, and how right we would be for each other, and how wrong Delta is for him, and leave her for me. ; )

I’m totally kidding. But we do have a lot in common. Delta can have him, though. Whatever makes him happy.

it’s a bentley {sp?}.

He totally looks like a little boy in that pic.

I think the family should give her a chance. The family- excluding Joe and Papa Jonas do not know her. Damn Kevin has not meet her either?

Well Delta looks happy so Nick must be doing something right.

i think they should give her a chance because they don’t even know her.

both Nick and Delta are pathetic and desperate for fame.

sad to see its working.

People on ONTD who have met her said she was a diva.
    but she probs acts all nice in front of nick
    i can picture him with a dramatic psycho girl who needs lots of attention but is like really deep and funny and writes songs and connects with him lol. not delta. delta honestly is sooo using him :(( its sad. and of course denise wouldnt approve who would

both Nick and Delta are pathetic and desperate for fame.

sad to see its working.
    ======
    ugh. idk if he’s using her but she is totes using him. they’re such a bad couple too. but i ccan’t imagine nick being like “hi mom meet my fake girlfriend. shes 26″ haha

HAHA IT DOES! It’s like “Hi sweetie how was your day..”

i’m moving today from the desert that i live in right now yay!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

poor delta, so much hate lol

Can this PR stunt be over with. They got the attention they want.

Or she likes the attention of it all.

poor delta, so much hate lol

I don’t feel bad for her tbh. Her and Nick could avoid the hate, but they rather get their pap pictures out there.

delta is miley in 10 years and the other girl is demi …lol

poor delta, so much hate lol

she probably knew what she was getting into……her fault.

no one even knew who this delta girl was before she started dating nick……

honestly….how can she get out of a long term relationship where she almost got married and two months later date nick..nick is obviously just a rebound….shes just using him cause he’s a little boy whos giving her all his attention and probably more and shes…well you know enjoying the company and not thinking about her ex.

If Nick asks Delta to marry him, good luck trying to get her to accept.

I am trying to be supportive of them, but it is hard bc nick is so young and I don’t want him jumping the gun and doing something he regrets to quickly like marriage. I just feel like nick is more serious about the relationship then nick is. I am just worried like crazy about nick and bc he is so young makes it hard to be happy for him. It is weird, one day I think they will break up soon and others I think they will last, then I feel bad bc I don’t want them to last bc nick needs time to be a teenager amd not stuck in a serious relationship.

• OhMy…

except for miley he was miley cyrus boyfriend lol.

Oh really?? So weird only you saw that.

alright dumb ass. so you’re telling me that when someone gets out of a 7 year relationship/engagement, they’re gonna date within a month after the break up? hm… NO. its all PR BECAUSE nick isn’t relevant anymore. he NEEDS this publicity. and him getting a girlfriend is ALL he needs.

If you guys hate the Jo Bros, don’t care to come and stalk them. They rock, god.

I was just on delta’s mentions and there is this freaky guy that tweets her these weird conversations. I would be nervous about him, reading his stuff freaks me out, it is like he is carrying on his own one sided convoy. His name is like neon76. Another note, she is gorgeous, but what do you see in a teenager. I wonder if she is trying to get some youth back since she was diagnosed with cancer as a teen, who knows!

This was going on with Nick & Delta WAY before we say pics of it

So they were having an affair then. I don’t understand why no media have reported on that part of the story. The fact that they haven’t makes me think they’re both not important enough for this to be just PR.

• dawn

oh hi delta. did you have fun at the birthday party.

The cruise pictures are old. You can see the vids on YT from that cruise. Nick and Delta had dinner with mom for her birthday last night. Paps pics. These are cute pics of her. I’m glad Nick has some happiness. He is very much relevant and enjoying life right now. Good for him.

Saw that guy. The stuff he says about Nick and her and their sex life are disgusting. A few weeks ago he also said some creepy things. He doesn’t like Nick w/her. He’s totally not normal.

No one is FORCING Nick to date Delta, he’s with her because he wants to be!!!
    Delta is not only very beautiful but very very talented, she’s one of the most successful female singers in Australia. Just because you don’t know her in America doesn’t mean she’s not a wonderful singer. I’m sure her and Nick have a lot in common, she writes all her own songs, plays the piano and guitar.
    I imagine Nick is captivated by her beauty, talent and sweet personality.
    Go and watch her on youtube and you will see for yourself why he likes her so much!

Guys get over it. THIS IS NOT PR AND DELTA AND NICK ARE IN LOVE. LET THEM BE1111

She didn’t get out of a long term relationship and date Nick 2 months later. She met Nick, then ended her engagement 3 weeks later. Nick tweeted This A Good Day 2x on the day she broke her engagement. The next day he tweeted a love song by Fleetwood Mac about falling in love with someone. And there was a rumor already in Australia just 3 weeks after they met that Delta was breaking her engagement cause she was becoming involved with some one she was working on music with. It was in an Aussie newspaper the week the engagement broke up.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion an dthere have been plenty here. So here is mine.

Niley is over, please stop wishing they would reunite/date/marry/have adorable babies because the fans think or want them together. This isn’t 1948 when entertainers were told who to see or marry for publicity. It still happens but it’s much more of an agreement or a contract these days.

Nick seems happy and so does Delta. Their relationship is their business, regardless of who knew about it before it ‘went public’.

Unless you are Denise Jonas and can tell us what you think of the couple, please stop speculating about what Nick’s mom thinks. Here’s a news bulletin: the parents are very very very wealthy because of their sons. And the sons are now all grown men. So it is unlikely there will be some scathing ultimatum from Ma and Pa Jonas about who they date/marry. Disapproval perhaps; unless it’s confirmed reliably, leave the bone alone, huh?

Nick’s virginity or lack of it is no one’s concern but his. Religion aside, virginity is one of the most volatile topics to discuss, so agree to disagree and stop whining about things you likely know nothing about. And here’s another news bulletin. Sex is a natural part of human biological function. Society made it taboo and attached its own rules regarding marriage.

• dawn

mr lies angeles said nick was really happy. that i was not fake. he had never seen nick this happy in the time frame that he has taken pictures. he said it was real. he said joe was the one that was sad.

• tessaskylar

Lord, she doesn’t look as sweet as I thought she did in some of those pics. I always couldn’t hold a thing against her bc she had such sweet eyes but evidently not. And she’s not as thin as I imagined either. Hardly thinner than me

Hes gonna marry her. Thats what people do when they find their “soul mates”. Go for it Nick!!

i like her hat

• livingoutloud

Tbh, no one cares..tell me if I’m wrong.

Tbh, no one cares..tell me if I’m wrong.
    ______

YOU ARE WRONG!

…just kidding. I don’t give a shit either.

Who gives a fuck?

God, shes georgeous and big boned. Not mad at her though.

Hear we go again. Ocean Up starting shit.

Delta have you at least meet Danielle?

shes so irrelevant no1currs

he probably just doesn’t KNOW any non celeb girls. he meets all his gf’s through work.

Well Delta looks happy so Nick must be doing something right.

Yes he is.. Nick is fucking her to death.

You are right. Just proved she again was not with his fam… The hell going on?

Well Delta looks happy so Nick must be doing something right.

Yes he is.. Nick is fucking her to death.

Ok. Please stop.. That was not called for.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:02 pm
    Well Delta looks happy so Nick must be doing something right.

Yes he is.. Nick is fucking her to death.

That is so wrong on SO many levels.

I know. How does the paps know where she is? Do they stalk her or what?

Her management calls them. That’s how it works.

Nelta = PR

delta or her publicist or her fame whorey friend shannon calls the paps. PA-THE-TIC.

Well Delta looks happy so Nick must be doing something right.

Yes he is.. Nick is fucking her to death.
    lol too bad he’s a 4ever virg

shes too skinny

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:45 pm
    Why the fuck would she be shopping on her boyfriends moms birthday?
    Fucking PR. its getting annoying because NO ONE IN AMERICA FUCKING LIKES HER.

seriously! please read what you just wrote! she cant go shopping cos its her boyfrriends mum bday! serious lol

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:45 pm
    Why the fuck would she be shopping on her boyfriends moms birthday?
    Fucking PR. its getting annoying because NO ONE IN AMERICA FUCKING LIKES HER.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:45 pm
    Why the fuck would she be shopping on her boyfriends moms birthday?
    Fucking PR. its getting annoying because NO ONE IN AMERICA FUCKING LIKES HER.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 11:33 pm
    Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:45 pm
    Why the fuck would she be shopping on her boyfriends moms birthday?
    Fucking PR. its getting annoying because NO ONE IN AMERICA FUCKING LIKES HER.

Why the fuck would she be shopping on her boyfriends moms birthday?
    Fucking PR. its getting annoying because NO ONE IN AMERICA FUCKING LIKES HER.

Well some people do. Many people who has meet her says she is super nice and friendly.

OK WE GOT IT BITCH,YOU WANT FAME RIGHT OK YOU GOT IT!!
    NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM NICK OLD COUGAR!!! GO BACK TO AUSTRALIA WITH YOUR OLD MAN BRIAN BITCH, BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU STILL LOVE HIM!!!

OK WE GOT IT BITCH,YOU WANT FAME RIGHT OK YOU GOT IT!!

OK WE GOT IT BITCH,YOU WANT FAME RIGHT OK YOU GOT IT!!

No, she loves Nick. People stop it. That relationship with Bryan is long gone. She is with Nick now whether people like it or not.

everyone is entitled to their own opinions and whatnot but do we seriously have to call her names? Nick is a big boy. Let him live his life.

LiesAngeles posted that he got pics of Kevin/Danielle, Joe, and Nick/Delta all leaving a restaurant in Bev Hills tonight at different times so it looks like Delta has met the family and was at Denises bday dinner. Pics will be out today.

What’s up with those pants, but she is really, really gorgeous!!

• MISSAYY

on the top photo she looks like kim katrall or a 40 year old.im not being bitchy as i dont know who she is apart from the nick thing and no im not jelous either.

Wonderful- Delta has meet the family. Good for her.

Now people you can shut up.

A girl on Twitter also saw Nick and Delta with his family. She met Nick and got a pic with him and said Delta was there and they were very sweet and couply together. So the whole Denise doesn’t approve thing isn’t true. And I guess they really are serious if he is bringing her to a family event like his moms bday.

Cannot wait for the pics…

Delta Jonas. I like it.

But the weird thing is. IN the fan picture Nick wouldn’t smile at all. And the fans said delta was so sweet of course.

• OhMy…

Haha, so all this time people were bashing on her going out to buy Mrs. Jonas’s bday present. GOTTA LOVE HOLLYWOOD!

someone on twitter said that delta was at denises party actually :P

http://is.gd/FAL6pu <— SHOCK! YOU MUST SEE IT!! SHOCK

• MileyRiRi

so nick is with his family and delta is, once again, out.. that’s cause it’s PR! nelta is FAKE! why would she meet and spend time with their family if they are not even dating? open your eyes -.- damn

Jul 12, 2011 @ 08:58 pm
    Hey Delta, MC Hammer called; he wants his pants back.

SAMANTHA MET DENISE JONAS WHERE IS SHE NOW???? THEY BROKE UP RIGHT?

MEETING YOUR BOYFRIENDS’S FAMILY DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING YOU IDIOTS!!!

AMEN TO THAT!!!

I agreed!!! too

BESIDES WHO GIVES A FUC* ABOUT NICK AND DELTA??? PEOPLE PLEASE THEY ARE GETTING WHAT THEY WANT AND THAT’S ATTENTION!!!

yes, it`s true. They celebrated Denise Birthday with the family. And Delta was there too. So, the rumours about Denise + Delta are untrue!

• Jackie

to the people who are saying she hasn’t met his mum
    well Delta went to Denise Jonas’ bday dinner

Bet she was the tallest one at the Jonas birthday get together. Bet she didn’t wear heels. Not a petite woman.

No one ever said she wasn’t pretty. Just too old for a teenager. And most are put off that Nick and his purity ring parted ways VERY quickly after he started dating her. It gives the impression that a 26 year old who’s used to a full adult relationship, wasn’t satisfied with just holding hands at the movies with a virgin teenager.

SHE IS A FAME WHORE!!! A BITCH!!!

Nick and Delta last night
    shar.es/HAgRL

If that doesn’t work it is at LiesAngeles.com

Notice how Delta is now getting pap pic’d. Rme.

;)

i’m moving tomarrow wish me luck! :)

why does it matter if shes not as thin as you thought?
    that shouldn’t change your opinion on her.

why does it matter if shes not as thin as you thought?
    that shouldn’t change your opinion on her.

I know right? Dang people are crazy. Just finding a reason not to like her. Get lives people!

If Nick asks Delta to marry him, good luck trying to get her to accept.

Oh she would accept.

If Nick asks Delta to marry him, good luck trying to get her to accept.

Oh she would accept
    oh yeah cuz she stayed with Brian 7 yrs and was engaged but never got married but she would quickly marry her teenage boytoy? He is a new toy to her that’s it.

stop licking her ass ou,just trying to get people stirred up over this granny fuckery

ALL TRUE! I saw that article myself! It said there was a mystery man she had been seeing and getting close to and that it was a colleague. She denied it but I think it was Nick! And it was a rumor before the breakup and she denied there was any truth to it but went on a trip with Brian a moth before they broke up and she said such great things about him and said how much fun she had. At the very least she’s fake but I think it’s worse than just fakeness but what do you expect from a woman who got together with a married guy and destroyed his family? Yeah what a great catch Nick. I’m seeing that they are both selfish and don’t care about right or wrong as long as they get what they want.

i wonder if his dad likes her?

nick gets photographed when he is with her. of course papa jonas likes her

Lol. Daddy’s proud.

—————
    he’s a big huge rebound it’s sickening

She is weird :/ I really miss Niley, that couple was at least true not like Nelta and Nick must realize that soon. He wants happy fans, doesn’t he?

Now that we are seeing the pictures from last night, wondering why Delta was so overdressed. Mrs. Jonas was the birthday person and she was dressed very plainly. As was Danielle. Shouldn’t try to be the star of the show when it’s someone else’s day. It’s like someone wearing white to a wedding. And she and Nick left separately from everyone else for that big grand exit with the rose in Delta’s hand. AS usual Delta is standing slightly behind and to the side of Nick in just the right position so that she doesn’t look taller when the photos are taken. Joe, Kevin & Danielle left together with very little papp action. Nick & Delta sure are liking the attention. You’d think the papps would want to take Joe’s photo, since he’s the one with the single they are trying to promote. Good for Delta’s career, though.

THIS ^^ she isn’t even promoting anything but all you see or hear is Delta Nick Jonas’ girlfriend. -.- more Joe please. :)

i think his mom and danielle should try to meet her if they haven’t already

^

Good for Delta career? Only for dating a JOnas? That’s not good. I would want publicity to sell my up coming album. Not because of who I am dating. Guess thats how Hollywood works. Nick is a romantic-because he gave her a rose. awww.

Yeah, I do believe Papa Jonas likes her. Its been said that he has meet her. I know Mrs Jonas is not her mother-But it would be nice to get to know the fam.

i think his mom and danielle should try to meet her if they haven’t already

They don’t have to do anything they don’t want to do. And Nick doesn’t seem to give a shot since it doesn’t look like he’s pushing any.

People on ONTD who have met her said she was a diva.

______
    that is what i meant with my little post.

Nick, Delta and Papa Jonas have been spotted out to lunch a few weeks or months ago. But she hasn’t met Denise, Kevin or Danielle. Its odd. Delta also followed papa j on Twitter

i think his mom and danielle should try to meet her if they haven’t already

Do not know how or when that will happen. But that would be nice. In fact the Jonas do not even KNOW her. Hoe could they dislike someone they do not know?

shit*

• dilemma

she looks like a model :P
    GET IT NICK :P !!!!!!!!!

SHE IS TRYING SOOO HARD TO LOOK LIKE A VIRGIN…COME ON DELTA YOU VIRGIN?? LOL YOU BEEN FUCKING WITH BRIAN ALL YOUR LIFE!! ACTING INNOCENT OF COURSE MAMA JONAS WAS THERE!! BITCH!

She is not in high heels because of nick!!! lol he is sooo short for her lol

ewwww disgusting!!!!

NICK LOOKS LIKE HER SON LOL

Every time I see them together makes feel like i want to go to the bathroom and shit!!!!

FUC* NICK WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU MAN???

OH I KNOW HE WANTS TO SEEING WITH AN OLDER BITCH!!

Is Nick moslem? Why is Delta always walking slightly behind him? Hardly ever next to him. He must be da boss!

why is it that delta always looks like a hippy every time she goes out in the stupid outfits she wears. she should use some of nick’s money for a stylist because she certainly needs one.

dont be mad at me i’m just speeking my opinion….