Demi Lovato OLD FLAWLESS PHOTO

OUexclusiveDemiLovato

If you haven’t bought Demi‘s new number one song yet, go HERE!

• jordanING

dead. we should all play a game.

LETS HAVE A THREESOME

She was bullied when she was younger which caused her to physically “relieve stress”(cutting) throughout the age of 11 to 18.
    Her relationship with her father. He was never there while she was growing up and would occasion show up when her career was at her highest.
    Joe Jonas. She openly admitted to members and patients in rehab, that she has had sexual intercourse with Joe Jonas and it started since the beginning of camp rock. That they would frequently do it and that the Jonas Brothers Purity ring was complete crap. None of the brothers followed that rule and was a “publicity gain” to make fans and more endorsements come in that was enforced by their father who was Demi’s manager. Joe and Demi dated earlier in the beginning of the Camp Rock Rise of Fame but she revealed that he was a “player who was in it for sexual gain.” and his penis was “small”. She said he did the same to Taylor Swift, Camella Bell but Ashley Greene cheated on him with her ex, Jared Followill.
    The Incident with Alex Welch. Demi told staff that she had been frequent partying and had an experience with drugs and that Alex Welch threatened to tell Her family, manager and people from Disney; but Demi responded that it was “none of her business” and than physically attacked her which she realized was her breaking point and that she needed help.
    She was a frequent marijuana user and would “smoke weed with Miley Cyrus”. She also tried ‘Cocaine and Heroin’ at a party but decided she hated it.
    Besides her relationship with Joe Jonas she talked about her breakup with Trace Cyrus but did not comment on Wilmer Valderrama. The thing that most people wouldn’t know unless you were in Timberline Knolls Facility is that she wasn’t exactly lonely while she was there. She had frequent visits from a guy named “Wyatt Maserati” who was boyfriend to one of Demi’s Roomates in the facility. But we often saw him and Demi together and often a part from other members. You would not of known of even heard of him if it wasn’t for his uncle and family member who is often seen in the media. His Uncle is Oba(king) in Nigeria which people would call his uncle a dictator. Disney also pressured Demi into roles that she was specifically not comfortable with and she revealed that they “mutually parted ways”.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 11:21 pm

Noo idea
    oh u know about Armenia? NICE it is so different from other countries
    ——————
    oh no I don’t know that much, but I would love to, I think I’m going to google your country <3

Noo Idea
    i love my country so much and soon there is going to be a festival here which i love so much

And I repeat.xD Bullshit.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 11:28 pm

Noo Idea
    ——————
    oh that’s so cool , what’s the topic of the festival?
    I love my country too, I’m from Perú, and we are going to celebrate too, 28 of July –> Independance day!

by the way, you can call me Claudia

Jul 12, 2011 @ 08:56 pm

he should marry renee and end his solo career

Who?

delta’s best friend even though he said he was single in toronto idc renee and him would make a good couple karlie is too good for him

oh well is late here, this is dead and I must go to sleep
    so
    goodnight friend from Armenia, gn Jordan, Nick, anon cheese
    and everyone who is creeping

sweet dreams!

• ImNotAnnoying

She looks like a tranny. Again. I tried opening the twitpic link to this photo and my internet crashed.

Noo Idea
    and my name is Araks it is armenian name and i surprised that u know about our country because it is so small
    oh and do u know singer Cher,Kardashians they all are Armenians
    oh and about Vartavar

DEAD

WHY ARE ALL THE REGULAR USERS LEAVING OU?

Noo Idea
    goodnight i hope we will speak again
    P.S and chees anon its me

And who exactly are you to tell him who to date or who to get marry with or even what to do with his life/career. JS

WHATS UP HOMIES

Jul 12, 2011 @ 08:58 pm

-====================

his mom

oh well is late here, this is dead and I must go to sleep
    so
    goodnight friend from Armenia, gn Jordan, Nick, anon cheese
    and everyone who is creeping

sweet dreams!
    Lol thanks and good night :)

WHY ARE ALL THE REGULAR USERS LEAVING OU?

Just because a couple of users haven’t been on for a couple days, summer days, doesn’t mean they left. Calm your tits. JS

aslkhdalksdhlash she looks so hot. omg

Jul 12, 2011 @ 11:37 pm

Noo Idea
    goodnight i hope we will speak again
    P.S and chees anon its me
    oh haha , yeah I’m going to sleep now sorry, but I hope we will speak again soon

and I did know about the kardashians! that’s cool
    goodnight Araks/ anon cheese :D!
    (probably it’s morning in your country but anyway sweet dreams!)

oh god im so bored trolling is boring nowadays

• livingoutloud

WHY ARE ALL THE REGULAR USERS LEAVING OU?

It’s summer..vacation, jobs, just busy..etc. ;)

sooo you should check out my music video for skyscraper.

• _leena

This girl is perfect :3

I like her better with the brown hair than the black. It’s more flattering on her. (:

BUT SHE’S DABOMBPURDYGIRL with whatever hair colour. xD

WHEN ITS SUMMER OU USUALLY GETS CRAZIER THO. THATS WHEN OU SUPPOSED TO BE MORE FULL.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:00 pm

because the site has turned to shit

THAT being said, I haven’t heard of Miley lately. She’s also a DABOMBPURDYGIRL that looks nice with brown hair. xD

Maybe it’s just me…
    THOUGHTS? :D

• livingoutloud

Yeah we got it the first 40 times you said it. You’re getting annoying… just sayin’

It’s still at #1, just in case you didn’t hear me before.

• Husky

Looking good.

aww she looks so pretty <3 at fist though i didn’t see the dress strap and i thought she was naked lOl

Hey Delta, MC Hammer called; he wants his pants back.

wow hilarious

onymous said:

Maybe this summer they decided to use their real lifes.

because the site has turned to shit

No, WE, the users and anons turned this site to shit. Stop complaining about it and try to change it.

Maybe this summer they decided to use their real lifes.

let it burn

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Maybe this summer they decided to use their real lifes.

That comment just killed OU for the 3456765434567 time.

we cant change it if its dead all the time

we cant change it if its dead all the time

Like a first step, stop complaining about it. It’s old already.

• rockyourworld

anyone on here?

ImNotAnnoying said:

Can you please keep thos kind of comments for yourself? If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it. If you don’t like it, ignore it. I get you’re a fucking hater but it’s getting fucking old.

• evanescence

She looks cute.

demi is an amazing person i love her so much

TROP BELLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I <3 U

http://is.gd/FAL6pu <– SHOCK! DEMI LOVATO WILL BE MUM! SEE WHO! SHOCK!

• dilemma

fuck double posts

• dilemma

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Aww ;3

aaaaahhhhhhhh so cute <3 and looks like this bitch john stamos is not aging :P LOL

• MileySnuggle

GHAYS I MADE A GIF ICON HELL YEAG

• MileySnuggle
  • dilemma

um,she’s not ugly but she’s not that gorgeous either
    she looks beautiful here but the majority of her recent pictures were bleh -_-

• maaola
  • xkellysmileyx

hi:)

Burn! :D

• m

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
    THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY PSYCHOTIC ANONS IN THIS POST. GET SOME HELP. YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS. DEMI DID IT Y CAN’T YOU?

Who?

Bobby Hay Cyrus I think.

lol i know who her hubby is :P
    Piers morgan tonight? Never heard of it

• PermanantDecemberXO

It includes hypocrisy? makes the comment even more worse. Everyone is a hypocrite. That can’t even be used anymore in anything.
    _______

I never said everybody was one but I was pointing out a specific group of people (YOU) who use it more often then most.

• ImNotAnnoying

ina you stupid fat bitch your fucking ugly so I wouldn’t be talking.

Irday said:
    haha fuck offfff at least i put my namee n not bee idiot bashin others with the namee of anonn pssss.. the cowarrdyy..

• ImNotAnnoying

I never said everybody was one but I was pointing out a specific group of people (YOU) who use it more often then most.

oh..well in that case I still don’t care.

ImNotAnnoying So annoying, People like that aren’t going anywhere with their crappy attitude.

• PermanantDecemberXO

You should at least read the first 3 lines to get that I don’t care….
    ————————
    haha I read the entire paragraph :)
    ______

lol Thanks. You should feel accomplished… That was a long ass comment haha

lol i know who her hubby is :P
    Piers morgan tonight? Never heard of it

lol He’s on America’s Got Talent.
    but, yeah he got his own talk show a couple months ago.

THEY SEE ME TROLLIN’ THEY HAYYYTIN

lol

• PermanantDecemberXO

______

You have to let negative people be that way. Nothings gonna change it. They obviously have had issues in the past that have made them such bitter bitches

• ImNotAnnoying

wtf .LMAO is that site legit?

I’m mostly surprised at the fact that they could actually find a size that small. Wow.

• jordanING

omg i just looked at “I’m American” by Billy Ray Cyrus to see if INA was serious about that debuting with 3,000 copies, AND SHE WAS RIGHT .________________. ffllllooooppp

MY KFC’S WAS BURNT!

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:39 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

wtf .LMAO is that site legit?

……hilarious

lol Thanks. You should feel accomplished… That was a long ass comment haha
    ———————
    lol Thanks. You should feel accomplished… That was a long ass comment haha
    ————————–
    haha, at first I was like: no I’m not going to read all of that, but I did :)
    and yeah you should stay in that way: not caring about the opinion of other people who always think that the glass is half empty.

……hilarious

omg you thought I was funny again!

WOWWWW OU. way to try to cause drama

• ImNotAnnoying

That’s lower than a flop.
    I don’t know what the fuck that is.
    There’s people on twitter who aren’t even famous with more Twitter followers than that.

• jordanING

just scrolling past bitches that think they know everything.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:43 pm

……hilarious

omg you thought I was funny again!

you remembered .how sweet………..

• Noo_Idea

That’s lower than a flop.
    I don’t know what the fuck that is.
    lol

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:35 pm
    lol i know who her hubby is :P
    Piers morgan tonight? Never heard of it

lol He’s on America’s Got Talent.
    but, yeah he got his own talk show a couple months ago.

oic

• idkMyBFFjill

TN’s icon = forever flawless.

lol thanks! and you don’t even like selena hahah
    I KNOW but I can’t deny how good it is. Her face, hair, boob, song, video.. A+ tbh.
    =

you actually like the whole video?wow lol most people disliked it except for this scene..of course i wasn’t one of those unflawless people
    I DID AND I D K Y.
    Something just clicked and suddenly I’m finding her entire new album amazing. It was a neat video tho srsly, she stepped her game up.

• livingoutloud

Oh.

her song is amazing…

SELENA IS A LOOSE BITCH DESPERATE FOR FAME. FIRST NICK THEN BIEBER! STAY AWAY!
    =
    SHE IS SUCH A FAMEWHORE RIGHT!there is no way nickk like selena after he met demi and they all hanged out!and justin NEVER said he had a crush on selena and before being famous asked to meet her !that could have never happened b/c she was the one who asked them out and lured them
    selena is a famewhore she only use miley and demi to get close to nick, then taylor l, and she didn’t even like justin she thought of him like a brother and then when he became famous all of her sudden her feeling for him change to romantic and sexual! pleassseeee open your eyes and stop making excuses is not only guys she gets attached to for fame but girls as well taylor s,miley, etc so stop making up excuses selena sleep around and have sex with them so she can get extra media time thru them. don’t be so stupid and naive she a famewhore and desperate not to be poor, since she was poor her entired life she don’t want to end up there again.

yeah i agree i mean she says she doesn’t want to be known for who shes dating..yet she dates the most poplour famous guys at the time there poplour….like this is the third guy…like why wont she just date cameron from all star weekend….because hes not famous…

demi is gorgous without makeup
    so i don’t understand why she feels the need to blab on ten lbs…. sigh. if you were really comfortable in your own skin you wouldn’t need to wear that much makeup.

• Demiandmileylove

I love her eyes here !

i’m moving today from the desert that i live in right now yay

• Anonymousjen

Pretty

anyone

i’m here but only for a little bit cause i’m about to move

nice

because miley fans were the one’s who used to come here but since oceanup stared picking on miley and posting negative stuff about her and not selena they stop coming here because they are unfair to mileyl

SELENA IS A LOOSE BITCH DESPERATE FOR FAME. FIRST NICK THEN BIEBER! STAY AWAY!

• Demiandmileylove

New post Oceanup ?

• Demiandmileylove

Lalala i’m all alone in this world , Demi looks beautiful !

• Demiandmileylove

she is xtremely beautifl

• bluemonday

I like Selena alright, but this trending topic is a complete fail. When you look at the people tweeting the TT, it’s just selena support twitters saying it over and over and over…

Yes and we all know Demi is beautiful.

• bluemonday

Oh and it just dropped off the TT list…

• Nick

OMFG if my friends weren’t following me on Twitter, this bitch would be HISTORY.
    Dude, why do you always refer to girls as a “bitch” or “bitches”

Noo_Idea said:

*cough*
    ———————
    are we exchanging our social networks?
    then

yay tumblr time

they said it was old get over it !
    oceanup just wants to start fights again !
    shame on you

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:45 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    LYLALS make me feel high, the only time I see it is at night cause Disney plays it like 5 times in the 1 or 2 hours that I watch it Along with that shitty shake it up song.
    lmaoo -dead-

SELENA IS UGLY EWWWWWWW THIS IS A+ MATERIAL BITCHES

Nick said:
    Dude, why do you always refer to girls as a “bitch” or “bitches”

i don’t…? only on the internet for joking references. I’m a complete angel in real life tbh.

• Noo_Idea

are we exchanging our social networks?
    then

yay tumblr time
    —————
    haha
    nice blog!

i love it when you guys say its tumbler time !
    do you have a tumbler of irina shayk ?

• idkMyBFFjill
  • Noo_Idea

Dude, why do you always refer to girls as a “bitch” or “bitches”
    A+

SELENA IS UGLY EWWWWWWW THIS IS A+ MATERIAL BITCHES

i love demi , havent heard skyscraper
    but i loved her interview

10:50 pm
    Noo_Idea said:
    are we exchanging our social networks?
    then

yay tumblr time
    —————
    haha
    nice blog!

:O really?
    Thanks 2 weeks ago it was a depressing blog was losing followers like CRAZY! lol

tbh i didn’t know i said “bitch” or “bitches” that much. -shrugs-

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:46 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

TN’s icon = forever flawless.

lol thanks! and you don’t even like selena hahah

I DID AND I D K Y.
    =======
    really?
    thats awesome!omg you finally like her music1:D :D AND I AGREE SHE DID!

BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHESBITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHESBITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES

BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES

that’s a lot of bitches.

skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyscraaaaaaaaaaaaaaper <3

awwwww a puppy

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:57 pm
    hi guys
    hey

how are u?and what are u talking

• ImNotAnnoying

you remembered .how sweet………..

I know hun, it comes naturally.

EWWWWWWWWW YOUS A HOE

SELENA IS A LOOSE BITCH DESPERATE FOR FAME. FIRST NICK THEN BIEBER! STAY AWAY!

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:45 pm
    jordanING said:

just scrolling past bitches that think they know everything.

that’s a smart decision …

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:52 pm
    Noo_Idea said:
    Dude, why do you always refer to girls as a “bitch” or “bitches”
    A+

Why, thank you.

how are u?and what are u talking
    fine thanks
    and you?
    nothing really
    exchanging our tumblrs lol

• ImNotAnnoying

The people complaining about us seem more bitter tbh.

lets talk about cheese

FU

ImNotAnnoying said:

That’s lower than a flop.
    I don’t know what the fuck that is.

those sales…. i can’t even..

Noo Idea
    i fell bad bt its ok oh and i love ur tumbr page;)

11 @ 09:42 pm
    Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:39 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

wtf .LMAO is that site legit?

……hilarious

__

hope thier latex free aswell, or that would be awkward!

lets talk about cheese

i like American cheese.

ImNotAnnoying said:
    The people complaining about us seem more bitter tbh.

mte.

haha
    it’s pretty easy and addicting lol
    Aw your’s is cute :)
    WHY U NO FOLLOW?
    oh thanks and sorry I got distracted, I was talking on the phone, but I follow you now

• PermanantDecemberXO

ol Thanks. You should feel accomplished… That was a long ass comment haha
    ———————
    lol Thanks. You should feel accomplished… That was a long ass comment haha
    ————————–
    haha, at first I was like: no I’m not going to read all of that, but I did :)
    ______

It was a moment of weakness lol. I just really couldn’t hold my opinion that much longer (trust it’s been building since I got on this site). I’m over it now that I got it out.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 11:01 pm

SELENA IS A LOOSE BITCH DESPERATE FOR FAME. FIRST NICK THEN BIEBER! STAY AWAY!

• teamnobody

why is justin making a video for how to love._.

Two of the biggest hypocrites talking about others hypocrisy. How fucking ironic and sad.

05 pm
    lets talk about cheese

i like American cheese.

I like Havarti

Jul 12, 2011 @ 11:05 pm

Noo Idea
    i fell bad bt its ok oh and i love ur tumbr page;)
    oh so sorry about that, hope you feel better soon
    and thanks, do u have a tumblr page?

jordaning
    and i love armenian cheese

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    05 pm
    lets talk about cheese

i like American cheese.

I like Havarti

Swiss is good too

tbh i didn’t know i said “bitch” or “bitches” that much. -shrugs-

Well I was just saying that cause every time we are on at the same time you always have a comment calling girls “bitches”. No hate, just sayin

MIDDLE FINGER IN THE AIR IF YOUR PUSSYS TIGHT

• teamnobody

i like mexican cheese whatever its called

I honestly don’t know if they are that ignorant and stupid, or if they are completely oblivious to the fact that they’re complete assholes. We already know they don’t care. Their parents must regret having them.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 11:07 pm
    Noo_Idea said:

Jul 12, 2011 @ 11:05 pm

Noo Idea
    i fell bad bt its ok oh and i love ur tumbr page;)
    oh so sorry about that, hope you feel better soon
    and thanks, do u have a tumblr page?

no but i want to have it where are u from?

• Husky

Who are you talking about? That’s harsh! Lol

A+

Why, thank you.
    —————–
    because of the respect …

jordaning
    and i love armenian cheese

what does that taste like? never heard of it.

Nick said:
    tbh i didn’t know i said “bitch” or “bitches” that much. -shrugs-

nah i get your point bro. I need to work on my language though. I’m gonna get my butt kicked if not. :P

LOL, I like you.

I FUCKED YOUR BROTHER AND GAVE HIM HERPES

• Noo_Idea

no but i want to have it where are u from?
    —————
    yeah, tumblr is kinda fun
    uhmm far far away … I’m from S.A
    and you?

jordanING
    and i never taste american cheese but i hope i will tast it and armenian cheese is very taste especially Lori

__

THe Fuck you talking about?

Who are you talking about? That’s harsh! Lol
    I thought it was harsh before I typed it, but if they can’t take what they dish, then that just shows how insecure they really are.

Noo_idea
    oh nice and i am from Armenia

I FUCKED YOUR BROTHER AND GAVE HIM HERPES
    I don’t have a brother…

A+

Why, thank you.
    —————–
    because of the respect …

Thanks. And I know what you meant.

BEND OVER BITCH.

TROLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

jordanING

cool. i think Swiss, American, Mexican, and Mozzarella are my favorite types of cheese.

anyone go to that epicmafia link? if you did, you dun got tricked

OMFG WTF IS THAT :20.THEY SAY ITS A BONER BUT IDK…not to me

• ImNotAnnoying

why is justin making a video for how to love._.

When people mention Justin’s songs it really hits me how much I don’t care for him.
    The only songs I know from him are Baby, One time, Somebody to Love, and One Less Lonely Girl…and never say never of course.

• teamnobody

but why does he like grab it .is he trying to calm it down rofl

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:52 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

why is justin making a video for how to love._.

=

thats not for his song.lol what is your comment? im talking about a video for how to love by Lil wayne

OHHH. He’s on that?

• Noo_Idea

>It was a moment of weakness lol. I just really couldn’t hold my opinion that much longer (trust it’s bee building since I got pn this site). I over it now that I got it out.
    ——————
    >It was a moment of weakness lol. I just really couldn’t hold my opinion that much longer (trust it’s been building since I got on this site). I over it now that I got it out
    that’s great!
    then, we should change the topic, so we can leave this arguing in the past

• jordanING

i find it funny how almost every single off of My World 2.0 flopped except for Baby. It’s like something weird with Justin… he releases a video, only his fans care… his song peaks at like 20 or 30 something, and then he moves on to a new video .-. like wut

IM IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:54 pm

OHHH. He’s on that?
    =

have you not heard the song?._.
    no lol he isn’t on it thats why im confused why he was filming in the beach a video for it…

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:56 pm

=

idk why that one did the best it definitely is catchy and all but not the best song in the album…

• LoveToLove

she looks so gorgeous and I’m so happy her and the support that she’s been getting for he song… Hope to hear more great songs on her album

• Nick

INA, why don’t you like Demi?

EWWWWWWWWWW SELENA IS UGLYGIRL HAS GOT NO BOOBS OR ASS. AND HER FACE IS A HIS!!!!!

(replying to this) – Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:59 pm

cute how your anon

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:56 pm

=

all the songs on that album were a flop. None really had the lyrical content that would make him sound more mature, and almost everything was non catchy..

LOOK LIKE THIS. FUCK LIKE THAT!

9:59 pm
    (replying to this) – Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:59 pm

cute how your anon

_

right cuz those things jiggiling in teamnobody’s icon are?

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:01 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

9:59 pm
    (replying to this) – Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:59 pm

cute how your anon

_

right cuz those things jiggiling in teamnobody’s icon are?
    haha I was going to say the same thing

HER A-CUP BOOBS.

• Nick

IMO, this picture isn’t the best she’s has looked( too much makeup etc.)

I just realized all Biebers singles didn’t do amazing other than Baby. 0.0

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:01 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

9:59 pm
    (replying to this) – Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:59 pm

cute how your anon

_

right cuz those things jiggiling in teamnobody’s icon are?
    ==

rofl good one! i should have said that:p
    you hear that anon watch them jiggle everywhere!side side up down

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:04 pm

I just realized all Biebers singles didn’t do amazing other than Baby. 0.0

hmm i think i heard someone else just comment that a while ago…i wonder who

• mileycrush

lmao; dude my friends lil sister who’s nine years old was raping the shit out of the replay button on #skyscraper today. -dead-

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:04 pm
    Nick said:

IMO, this picture isn’t the best she’s has looked( too much makeup etc.)

i want you to be nick jonas so badly

• mileycrush

-.- my icon is showing uppp……

#LifeSucks. lmao

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:01 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

9:59 pm
    (replying to this) – Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:59 pm

cute how your anon

_

right cuz those things jiggiling in teamnobody’s icon are?
    ==

rofl good one! i should have said that:p
    you hear that anon watch them jiggle everywhere!side side up down

SHE IS A CHILD RAPIST!!!!!!

• Noo_Idea

are the b.e.p taking a break?

• ImNotAnnoying

INA, why don’t you like Demi?

Lol, I would have to write a book to tell you all the reasons.
    3 simple reasons.
    1) annoying as fuck
    2) attention seeker
    3) her friends (god I want to punch them all)

I just realized all Biebers singles didn’t do amazing other than Baby. 0.0

da fuq INA? i just said that like… 2 seconds ago.

• mileycrush

teamnobody i really like your iconn; lmao. selenaaa with da hoolahh hooopp. Too Cuuute :)

• KellyScars

i think she looks better with black hair.

CHESSY PUFF!!!!!!

TROLALALALLALLALAL

jordaning
    i like Mozarella tooo

Pointless.

• Noo_Idea

How marriage has to do with his career? And with who he should get marry with? His single and just going around, it would be a joke if he gets marry right now. Besides it’s not you want.

he should marry renee and end his solo career

• Nick

Haha yeah, you don’t want a girl kicking your ass.

Noo idea
    oh u know about Armenia? NICE it is so different from other countries

• Noo_Idea

Thanks. And I know what you meant.
    ——————-

• Leena

Doesn’t the article about Demi sound like complete bullshit? Or is it just me?

Apparently, this site is “reliable” though…

Nick said:

Haha yeah, you don’t want a girl kicking your ass.

i’m talking about a dude. haha I cuss out to everyone.

he should marry renee and end his solo career

Who?

• livingoutloud

Still #1..just sayin’

• Shuttheeffup

She looks absolutely stunning! WOW breathtaking! im speechless(:..

shes goregous<3

livingoutloud said:

Still #1..just sayin’

• Ash

Shes goregous <3

hmm i think i heard someone else just comment that a while ago…i wonder who

Jordan.
    I know he said it, but I was saying that cause I didn’t even realize it till he said it.

• Yeah. You’re still annoying.

Well then can you change your username ? Cause it doesn’t suit your personality, cause man, you are so fuddgiing annoying. :)

• ImNotAnnoying

she looks so bad in this picture i can’t even.

She always looks so unnatural looking, my god.

• livingoutloud

Goodnight all. :)

• Lilly

Demi looks a lot prettier without makeup IMO

• ImNotAnnoying

Lol INA and JordanING you guys are getting kind of predictable. At least give us an illusion that you aren’t going to blindly hate anything related to Demi Lovato.

Predictable? idc.
    I don’t make comments to please people.
    It’s the truth.

• livingoutloud

There are some people that irk me. Seriously. Just stop.

• ImNotAnnoying

Demi looks pretty when she has natural makeup on. When she has it caked on she looks like Jefree Star or some other tran.

• Husky

Predictable? idc.
    I don’t make comments to please people.
    It’s the truth.

No, but people already think you guys are hating out of bitterness. You could always prove them wrong rather than support what they’re saying. Anyway, your words.

Husky said:

EWWWWWWW ALL YOU GUYS IS HOES!

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:04 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Aww ;3
    —————
    aww, lol he was my “first crush”

• Irday

promm nightt dumpsterr babyy (8) @watchin #familyguy (soooo twitter this comment?)..hahahaha

Like I said.
    I don’t need to please anyone.
    idgaf if they think this and that.

Irday said:
    promm nightt dumpsterr babyy (8) @watchin #familyguy (so twitter this comment?)..hahahaha

your comments make no sense. like seriously

• PermanantDecemberXO

(Before I get this is to long to read so your not gonna read it I don’t care weather you do or don’t. I needed to get this off of my chest)
    She looks beautiful IMO.
    Now I’m gonna leave cause the hate Demi gets from a lot of users honestly makes me made to the point of no return. I have never been my true mean self on this website but when I read the things they say about her. HONESTLY. The same people that get made when people hate on Miley, or Selena, or Justin Bieber, or Anybody else talk so much shit about her. They are hypocrites. Some or even fans of the most trashy fake (fake hair fake boobs fake butt, unnatural beauty & I don’t mean Miley or Selena) people. The most untalented people. I feel like there’s no justified reason to hate Demi. So she messed up. Miley did drugs and took semi-nude and nude pictures. Selena hasn’t let us know but I’m positive she has a couple or skeleton in her closet. Brittney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, they all messed up (and Lindsey is still going). And if you hate Demi cause you think she’s fat or ugly then you need help, your obviously need help cause you are VERY insecure. I bet every time Demi sells a record haters died a little inside. I bet every hour she stays #1 you come up with the excuse that her fans buy it over and over again. HATERS ARE PATHETIC
    And before you go judging Demi take a look in the mirror. Are you the most gorgeous person in the world? Do you have a perfect body? Have you never made a mistake before? Are perfectly fine mentally? Are you the most talented? Can you sell the most record?
    TBH I normally don’t care about others opinions but I was getting feed up.
    Oh and Demi has more talent in the tip of her pinky toe then all of the bitches on this site.
    *Crazy stan rant over. Stan mode is officially off*

She looks beautiful IMO.
    TBH I normally don’t care about others opinions but I was getting feed up.
    *Crazy stan rant over. Stan mode is officially off*

…do you expect someone to read this?

your comments make no sense. like seriously

mte.

• Husky

Irday said:

your comments make no sense. like seriously

Lmao, seriously

• PermanantDecemberXO

…do you expect someone to read this?
    ______

You should at least read the first 3 lines to get that I don’t care….

TishCyrus1
    Laying in bed watching my husband on Piers Morgan Tonight!

Your husband that only sold 3,000 copies of his album. How is he even relevant enough to get on that show?

• ImNotAnnoying

You should at least read the first 3 lines to get that I don’t care….

Nahhh.

• Husky

I read it all PermanantDecemberXO. I agree. Especially about the hypocrisy.

ishCyrus1
    Laying in bed watching my husband on Piers Morgan Tonight!

Who?

• Fannie Mae

I WISH I LOOKED LIKE HER!! SHE IS GORGEOUS DAWLING

(replying to this) – Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:07 pm

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:01 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

9:59 pm
    (replying to this) – Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:59 pm

cute how your anon

_

right cuz those things jiggiling in teamnobody’s icon are?
    ==

rofl good one! i should have said that:p
    you hear that anon watch them jiggle everywhere!side side up down

SHE IS A CHILD RAPIST!!!!!!
    =

ROFL.K i see someone is jealous she gets action and they don’t *whistles and turns away*

is) – Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:04 pm
    HER A-CUP BOOBS.
    _

I’m an A cup and trust me mine look NOTHING Like that. I would Kill for those actually.

mNotAnnoying said:
    INA, why don’t you like Demi?

Lol, I would have to write a book to tell you all the reasons.
    3 simple reasons.
    1) annoying as fuck
    2) attention seeker
    3) her friends (god I want to punch them all)
    LMAO!

I would have to write a book to tell you all the reasons.

LOL
    I said it BECAUSE Jordan said it.
    Jordan said it, and that’s when I realized it.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:07 pm
    Noo_Idea said:

are the b.e.p taking a break?

…like how old are you?

ul 12, 2011 @ 10:08 pm
    Yeah. You’re still annoying. said:

__

hehe

• mileycrush

ImNotAnnoying i admire your icon.

• ImNotAnnoying

Selena is no A-cup, A-cup is what you call a Demi Lovato.
    Selena is at least a mid B.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:07 pm

=

wut._.hula hoop?you don’t see her jiggly boobs?oh…well anyways thanks :)

• ImNotAnnoying

ImNotAnnoying i admire your icon.

Thanks bb!

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:09 pm

LOL
    I said it BECAUSE Jordan said it.
    Jordan said it, and that’s when I realized it.

lol oh ok

• Nick

IMO, this picture isn’t the best she’s has looked( too much makeup etc.)

i want you to be nick jonas so badly

Lol..

• mileycrush

teamnobdy your new icon is awesome.
    *starts singing*
    AH-AH-AH LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BBY; lmao

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:09 pm
    Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:07 pm
    Noo_Idea said:

are the b.e.p taking a break?

___

YES! PRAISE JEBUS!!

(replying to this) – Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:07 pm

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:01 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

9:59 pm
    (replying to this) – Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:59 pm

cute how your anon

_

right cuz those things jiggiling in teamnobody’s icon are?
    ==

rofl good one! i should have said that:p
    you hear that anon watch them jiggle everywhere!side side up down

SHE IS A CHILD RAPIST!!!!!!

===

ummmmm no. you are the virgin who cant get any

LOL
    I said it BECAUSE Jordan said it.
    Jordan said it, and that’s when I realized it.

oh okay. my bad

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:07 pm

=

wut._.hula hoop?you don’t see her jiggly boobs?oh…well anyways thanks :)
    lmao well, your PREVIOUS won honeyboo; haha antyyywayzzz. i like your current one more. and “jiggly boobs” LMAOO. yeahh . #datzwhatsup. lol.

ImNotAnnoying said:
    ImNotAnnoying i admire your icon.

Thanks bb!
    your welcome sexy ;) i didn’t know you liked nicki minaj. <3

jordanING
    are you a miley cyrus fan? :D loolz.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:09 pm

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:07 pm
    Noo_Idea said:

are the b.e.p taking a break?
    =

oh! the first time they took a break I was kinda sad, now I think this is going to be better for the music industry

come alive.

===

ummmmm no. you are the virgin who cant get any

____

and you know this how anon?

i’m moving tomarrow wish me luck! :)

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:12 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:09 pm
    Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:07 pm
    Noo_Idea said:

are the b.e.p taking a break?

___

YES! PRAISE JEBUS!!
    And when they come back they better come up with thier own shit, none of this remix old school great classic songs and ruin them >.< =
    lmao i agree

ME IS NOT A VIRGIN.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:12 pm

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:07 pm

=

wut._.hula hoop?you don’t see her jiggly boobs?oh…well anyways thanks :)
    =

lmao your funny:!……. thanks :)

• ImNotAnnoying

with every hateful remark you’re just confirming your jealousy of her. otherwise why remark you’re just wasting your own time

I’m not bitter o0o0o0o!

• Nick

INA, why don’t you like Demi?

Lol, I would have to write a book to tell you all the reasons.
    3 simple reasons.
    1) annoying as fuck
    2) attention seeker
    3) her friends (god I want to punch them all)
    Lol, okay. Those are good reasons.

eamnobody said:
    Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:12 pm

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:07 pm

=

wut._.hula hoop?you don’t see her jiggly boobs?oh…well anyways thanks :)
    =

lmao your funny:!……. thanks :)
    ————‘
    &&& yourrr sexc. <3 haha.

your welcome sexy ;) i didn’t know you liked nicki minaj. <3
    ---
    I’ve had her as my icon on twitter before.

BEND OVER BITCH!

jordanING
    are you a miley cyrus fan? :D loolz.

why yes I am. :) Miley Christ is my teen savior.

ALL YOU GUYS ARE VIRGINS! HAHAHAAHAHA!

• bum2chair

I’m not bitter o0o0o0o!
    —————–
    sorry but you sure don’t act like it

• bum2chair

• boobrus

I have to admit she is absolutely beautiful.

• bum2chair

ImNotAnnoying said:
    Demi does look like a tranny and my internet did crash when I opened the twitpic. Only speaking the truth.
    ———————

rockyourworld said:

anyone on here?

Obviously no.

• lolaa

she is beautiful in all way

bad pic

0:15 pm

DIS BITCH….
    i can’t even…..

__

Daa fuck? That’s rude. She made me cry in that hospital scene.

• jordanING

lol she has 29 followers, while Miley got 1 million in less than a month. SIT YO ASS DOWN GURL. And if you look down one tweet, she’s reading seventeen magazine… i can’t even. lmfao

• Husky

Lol I’m still here…

mNotAnnoying said:
    your welcome sexy ;) i didn’t know you liked nicki minaj. <3
    ---
    I've had her as my icon on twitter before.
    -------
    ohh .... righhhht. lmaooo
    LOOOOK AT DIZZ BITCHEZZZZ recent tweet....
    mNotAnnoying said:
    your welcome sexy ;) i didn't know you liked nicki minaj. <3
    ---
    omfg. look at dizzzzz bitches recent tweeet.
    WTF.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:19 pm
    boobrus said:

I have to admit she is absolutely beautiful

i like your name haha

• SellyismygirlCrush

ALL YOU GUYS ARE VIRGINS! HAHAHAAHAHA!

Um yeah sure am *cough*

Aww ;3

The Olsen twins remind me of coke whores now.

0:15 pm

DIS BITCH….
    i can’t even…..

__

Daa fuck? That’s rude. She made me cry in that hospital scene.
    ———————
    IKR……….. this is why miley’s going down , bro… she seriously does have wayy too many haters , it’s not even funny.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:19 pm

who is she

The truth hurts bb.

• jordanING

ALL YOU GUYS ARE VIRGINS! HAHAHAAHAHA!

like you aren’t?

• idkMyBFFjill

TN’s icon = forever flawless.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:19 pm

I only have 8 followers. *le sigh*

• mileycrush

lmaoooo; ikrrr . i’m about to get all “kingsleyyy” on her asss. lmao

• LoveToLove

WTF JORDAN IS A GUY?

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:18 pm

ALL YOU GUYS ARE VIRGINS! HAHAHAAHAHA!
    =

no we are all dirty whores.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:19 pm

who is she

a nobody. mileycrush posted the tweet.

ul 12, 2011 @ 10:21 pm
    LoveToLove said:

WTF JORDAN IS A GUY?
    =

lol yes isn’t it obvious

LoveToLove said:
    WTF JORDAN IS A GUY?

yeah

I replied to to that girl. *waits for reply*

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:21 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:19 pm

I only have 8 followers. *le sigh*
    =

whats your twitter..i wanna follow you!

i have 132 followers….. *le sigh some more*

10:20 pm
    0:15 pm

DIS BITCH….
    i can’t even…..

__

Daa fuck? That’s rude. She made me cry in that hospital scene.
    ———————

_

It doesn’t help that she’s in hybernation.. I know she’s on tour but not everybody does, and when are her movies coming out? They need to get out soon!

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:18 pm

ALL YOU GUYS ARE VIRGINS! HAHAHAAHAHA!
    =

no we are all dirty whores.
    lmaooo. i am. but if my parents weren’t strict. i probz would’ve lost it. BUT WHO KNOWZZZ….. hahaa.

• ImNotAnnoying

I have 81 followers. Well I had 82 earlier today, but they decided to be a bitch and unfollow.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:14 pm

i’m moving tomarrow wish me luck! :)
    —————-
    good luck!

• idkMyBFFjill

ALL YOU GUYS ARE VIRGINS! HAHAHAAHAHA!
    ============
    This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy…What? You think I don’t know how to get myself off? Hell, that’s what half of band camp is…sex ed. So are we gonna screw soon, ‘cuz I’m getting kinda antsy!

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:22 pm

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:19 pm

who is she

a nobody. mileycrush posted the tweet.

oh she is irrelevant then..who cares what she thinks..just another hater

ALL YOU GUYS ARE VIRGINS! HAHAHAAHAHA
    Stop acting like you everything about everybody.

I want my old Twitter back! *cries*
    I regret deleting it..and then I again I don’t.
    Ugh..I was so close to my goal. Oh well.

i have 360 something followers but i only talk to like10 lol

JUST LIKE YOUR MOM!

I replied to to that girl. *waits for reply*

LMAO me too :P

10:20 pm
    0:15 pm

DIS BITCH….
    i can’t even…..

__

Daa fuck? That’s rude. She made me cry in that hospital scene.
    ———————

_

IKR. isn’t she working on her new musicc??
    [[ i can’t fucking wait for that, it better beeee GOOOD ASS MUSIC EVERYBODY WILL ROCK OUT TO like her HIT SINGLE party in the USA]] lol
    + aren’t her movies coming out like next yearrrrr . or sometime this year…
    LOL is coming out this yearr… that’s what i heard………

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:21 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:19 pm

I only have 8 followers. *le sigh*
    =

whats your twitter..i wanna follow you!

___

I shouldnt of deleted it, made a new one.
    I was just sick of it… but i missed following some people.

• jordanING

i went from 120 followers to 136, then 127, and now i have 132. -___________- I WANT 200 ALREADY.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:21 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

TN’s icon = forever flawless.

lol thanks! and you don’t even like selena hahah

I want my old Twitter back! *cries*
    I regret deleting it..and then I again I don’t.
    Ugh..I was so close to my goal. Oh well.
    what was ur old twitter?

I want my old Twitter back! *cries*
    I regret deleting it..and then I again I don’t.
    Ugh..I was so close to my goal. Oh well.
    what was ur old twitter?

ImNotAnnoying said:

she looks so bad in this picture i can’t even.

• Lilly

Aww ;3
    They were cute when they were young

• Husky

O.O

Lol..who chose the single cover? Like is this for real.

I HAVE A MISSION FOR ALL OF YOU. TO GET LAID HAHAHHHAAAHAHA TOO BAD IT WONT HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOU NASTY GIRLS

jordanING said:
    lmao; whatdafuck is YOUR twitter?

what was ur old twitter?

@JoeAdamSwag
    I almost had 1000 followers on it.
    Then I deleted it.

eamnobody said:
    Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:22 pm

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:19 pm

who is she

a nobody. mileycrush posted the tweet.

oh she is irrelevant then..who cares what she thinks..just another hater

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:21 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:19 pm

I only have 8 followers. *le sigh*
    =

whats your twitter..i wanna follow you!

___

I shouldnt of deleted it, made a new one.
    I was just sick of it… but i missed following some people.

mNotAnnoying said:
    what was ur old twitter?

@JoeAdamSwag
    I almost had 1000 followers on it.
    Then I deleted it.
    why’d you delete it bro ? lawlz.

Noo_Idea said:
    Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:22 pm

LoveToLove said:
    WTF JORDAN IS A GUY?

yeah
    LOL
    this happens every week

i’ve gotten used to it now.

*waits for reply*

I don’t understand how some people can say she’s not pretty.. I think she is beautiful.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:26 pm

O.O

Lol..who chose the single cover? Like is this for real.
    haha
    yeah, because the pic has to do a lot with the name my moment

• ImNotAnnoying

why’d you delete it bro ? lawlz.

Too many Demi fans bitching at me.
    The less followers you have, the less people know about you. So I deleted.

OMFG SHE REPLIED TO ME!

@ijordan_ excuse me, I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to have an opinion. my twitter, I’ll say what I want.
    1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

LETS GET LAID!!!!!!!
    WHO GOT LAID? ME. WHO DIDNT? YOU.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:30 pm

*cough*
    =

followed!and aww your cute!

SELENA LOOK LIKE SHIT AND BIEBER LOOK LIKE PERIOD BLOOD

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:30 pm

*cough*
    =

followed!and aww your cute!

shanks :)

• idkMyBFFjill

idkMyBFFjill said:

TN’s icon = forever flawless.

lol thanks! and you don’t even like selena hahah

• Noo_Idea

i’ve gotten used to it now.
    lol
    I didn’t know that the name Jordan can be use for girls too.. I thought it was only for boys
    in spanish we have differences: Jordán for boys and Jordania for girls

• ImNotAnnoying

Selena on HM is on right now.
    Miley: I have 300 callers on the line
    Selena: I just got 400 hundred
    *phone rings*
    Miley: hello this is hannah montana what would you like to give?
    Selena: I’d like to give you singing lessons just like your new single
    miley: …well I just heard yours and I thought it was fantastic
    selena: really?
    miley: my brother ate some bad cat fish so we played it for him it was like BAM! INSTANT PUKE
    Selena: has been
    Miley: never was
    Selena: bottle blonde
    Miley: lip singer
    Selena: bra stuffer
    Miley: *GASP*

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:31 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    why’d you delete it bro ? lawlz.

Too many Demi fans bitching at me.
    The less followers you have, the less people know about you. So I deleted.
    —————–
    LMAOO.
    arentchuuu BADBITCHCYRUS now?

*cough*
    ———————
    are we exchanging our social networks?
    then

• Husky

How did you type out that entire interaction INA? Lol

LMAOO.
    arentchuuu BADBITCHCYRUS now?

Yupp Yupp.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:31 pm
    OMFG SHE REPLIED TO ME!

1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
    ;p lmaoooo; BTW i didn’t know you were a guy…
    -gaspp- haha. #MaleSmilersFtw

• ImNotAnnoying

She didn’t reply to me. *cries*
    I tweeted her this:

@vniciaaa I agree they must have felt so ashamed for only being good as Miley is amazing. 18 minutes ago via Tweet Button in reply to vniciaaa

LMAOO.
    arentchuuu BADBITCHCYRUS now?

Yupp Yupp.
    tehehe; yeah i was stalking your twitter page; and you were all excited about demi lovato being number one for skyscraper. haha i thought you hated her. or were u just being SARCASTIC…. haha.

How did you type out that entire interaction INA? Lol

listen.pause.listen.pause.ff.listen.pause.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:37 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Selena on HM is on right now.
    Miley: I have 300 callers on the line
    Selena: I just got 400 hundred
    *phone rings*
    Miley: hello this is hannah montana what would you like to give?
    Selena: I’d like to give you singing lessons just like your new single
    miley: …well I just heard yours and I thought it was fantastic
    selena: really?
    Selena: has been
    Miley: never was
    Selena: bottle blonde
    Miley: lip singer
    Selena: bra stuffer
    Miley: *GASP*
    =

only time youll watch selena’s acting

• ImNotAnnoying

I was being sarcastic, lmfao.

• jordanING

she calling me a nobody… betch you don’t even have 30 followers, and she’s already replied to me like what… 3 times ._____. wtf

• mileycrush

I was being sarcastic, lmfao.
    lmaooo; youhhhhz too funny bb. -winks-

Who?

Bobby Hay Cyrus I think.

I WISH I LOOKED LIKE HER!! SHE IS GORGEOUS DAWLING

lol @ this comment.

• Irday

• PermanantDecemberXO

You should at least read the first 3 lines to get that I don’t care….

Nahhh.
    ____

• Irday

xooo im not puttin with shitzz….

ina you stupid fat bitch your fucking ugly so I wouldn’t be talking.

• jordanING

what i don’t get is that yesterday, livingoutloud was all like “i don’t care if it flops. i’m just happy for new demi music” and whatever bull shit she was preaching. Yet now she won’t shut up that it’s #1…… hyp-o-crite

Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:34 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

TN’s icon = forever flawless.

lol thanks! and you don’t even like selena hahah

ul 12, 2011 @ 10:43 pm
    Jul 12, 2011 @ 10:34 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

TN’s icon = forever flawless.

lol thanks! and you don’t even like selena hahah
    =

LMAO; selena gomez is a ~goddess.
    i aint even kidding.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 09:25 pm
    PermanantDecemberXO said:

…do you expect someone to read this?
    ______

You should at least read the first 3 lines to get that I don’t care….
    ————————
    haha I read the entire paragraph :)

Jake Ryan: meet my new co-star Mikayla
    Selena: *waltzes in awkwardly*
    Miley: *spits out some hard sweet thingger onto ground*
    *everyone looks*