Emma Watson, ‘I’ve Been Very Drunk’

• Effy

is normal for you guys, because they are from your countries and live there and you can see them walking on the street or whatever, sometimes they come to our countries and it can be the one and last time, and the only chance to meet them.. think about it, what would you do?
    plus, we’re very lovely, i would love that if i were a celebrity, instead of cold people

• MeenuD

Har har har

i think i love her for not trying to cover up something that isn’t that big of a deal. so what if she’s been drunk?! she’s 21, she’s young, she’s beautiful, and she’s fun. and who hasn’t been drunk by that age!! personally, i would love to party with her!

• Tweetfreak

We do actually respect them.
    American fans are awesome.
    while we’re just like… what a great movie. no emotion at all, still proud; Harry Potter is british proud

• Untouchable

lol.totally put her on the spot

I know this is random but does anyone watch the glee project

Chill it was a joke
    *rolls eyes*

• Ranii

k

• Week.Star #1
  • ro-star

I love Emma (:

• Gearsarealwaysturning

marinawashiski said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    IA. Brazilians are crazy with their bikinis and shit…LOLjk

What an ignorant statement. You should learn a little about a culture before saying shit about it.

I don’t give a fuck lol. I know a lot about the brazilian culture that’s why I joke about it. My brazilian friends wouldn’t mind. STFU please? thanks.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Gearsarealwayst… said:

IA. Brazilians are crazy with their bikinis and shit…LOLjk

that was VERY rude
    but i won’t waste my time with ignorant and dumb people, who stereotype instead of learn about other cultures or just be quiet

eff you, effy. Learn how to take a joke. I said it was a joke right after what I wrote. Bitter people smh.

• Fannie Mae

Emma Watson is just lovely!!

• Barby

Haha I’m argentinian and well… here the words “personal space” don’t even exist xD Seriously, something is wrong with us :P

• omg wtf lolz

LMAO she’s amazing :’) ME AND MY BEST FRIEND ARE WATCHING HARRY POTTER IN 8 HOURS!! :'(

• MileySnuggle

Lol and people say she is classy -no hate-

• AVADAKEDAVRA

Emma Watson has the realest personality ever.

Of course she has been drunk before. I forget how American’s have a completely different view on alcohol to what British people do.

Jul 12, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    kary_redfern said:
    I saw it last night. It was quite funny.
    And she is right about the UK fans being more reserved.
    They are respectful, while Americans have a bit of a personal space problem.

I’m brazilian and I can tell you american fans are really respectful compared to brazilians lol

I started to like her because I thought she was cute, and she was great in all the HP movies. But then I actually got a glimpse/feel for what she is like, and she kind of annoys me lol. There is just something arrogant about and snooty about her. She is not all that sweet compared to many other actresses I can think of.

AND when she cut her hair I was like… wait, she looks like a young boy? Hmm… haha.

• AVADAKEDAVRA

@MileySnuggle are you saying that classy people don’t get drunk?

• Effy

Gearsarealwayst… said:

IA. Brazilians are crazy with their bikinis and shit…LOLjk

that was VERY rude

• maaola
  • Gearsarealwaysturning

IA. Brazilians are crazy with their bikinis and shit…LOLjk

and where did u get a glimpse of how she really is?
    And so what if she cut her hair? Many people cut their hair really short. Personally, i think she looks like a mini Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music

ANDDD. the legal drinking age is 18 ahhaha

• marinawashiski

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    IA. Brazilians are crazy with their bikinis and shit…LOLjk

lol I think she has try some drugs because she didn’t want to answerd it. lol

• sahina91

MileySnuggle said:
    Lol and people say she is classy -no hate-

=====

who doesn’t get drunk these days??
    (apart from non-alcohol drinkers)

• MissSarah

Ive heard about brazilians being really aggressive lol

I was twice in the states. People there are pretty chill. I like that.

I was also twice in the uk. There were some racists but the rest w nice lol

• marinawashiski

Gearsarealwayst… said:

What do you know about Brazil? Rio de Janeiro? Carnaval? You wouldn’t make that joke if you knew something about brazilian culture. That was rude so you’re the one who should STFU.

Where she says that?

So? Every kid that age has been drunk!! Look at Joe Jonas. He’s drunk every night!! SO is Miley Cyrus!! Ocean Up is a sucky site cuz they post all this useless crap that nobody cares about because they have no better stories!! STOP POSTING SHITTY TOPICS OCEAN UP!!!!! Why would anyone care about Emma getting drunk?? She’s leagal!!!!! Stop freaking out!!

OLD NEWS ALWAYS USED TO SEE HER THROWING UP ON THE STREETS IN PROVIDENCE WHEN SHE WENT TO BROWN….WASHED UP ISN’T HARRY POTTER LIKE HER ONLY MOVIE EVER?
    ________

stfu you dont know shit. neither does the other person that said she is a snotty actress. you dont fkn know her, all we see is the way she presents herself, and me along with millions of other people think that she is a great role model. so to all of you haters, chill the fkn base.

TROLOLOL

this is so surreal. oh my gosh. she’s 21. its the end. i love how she is 100% correct as to why this is so sentimental to us. it is because our childhood is somewhat over now that the movies are. This is so sad.

I think she was real here, no more innocence or false pretenses, I like her here a lot! She stood up for herself and was sarcastic, I love how she can be open and manage a situation. I think David was mean trying to put her on the spotlight, he really didn’t have the right to do that and Emma managed it wonderfully. She was super fun, I’m going to download the video and make a gif of her bowing down.

• ItsLewLew

hahahaha! i’m so excited for HP! :)

Great deals at DailyUpdate.com

• marinawashiski

MissSarah said:
    Ive heard about brazilians being really aggressive lol

I was twice in the states. People there are pretty chill. I like that.

I was also twice in the uk. There were some racists but the rest w nice lol

Brazilians are really nice and warm, except people from the south of Brazil, they are unfriendly and racist. In my school, there’s a black guy from Rio de Janeiro and some people don’t like to sit next to him.

lmao everyone thinks british peeps are so classy and reserved…and they are till they get drunk. and believe me brits LOOOVEEE to drink. there are about 5 pubs on every block in london, you’d never see that in america. people satrt drinking in the morning!

i live in london for a year studying abroad and at my internship the boss would let us drink champagne at work every friday!

this is not a hatfeul comment, i LOVE LONDON, id live there if i could get a visa. but british people do drink way too much imo. i notice french people drink alot as well, but they can handle their liquor and act normal whereas brits and americans wanna start stabbing and fighting people when they drink too much

• kary_redfern

I saw it last night. It was quite funny.
    And she is right about the UK fans being more reserved.
    They are respectful, while Americans have a bit of a personal space problem.

• lidicee

we all have been drunk once in our life! haha unless you’re 13 and you spend all your day stalking all the disney stars! haha

yo ocean up! the person who comes up with the idea to post this shit, why not just go to hell dont respond to this comment

i love her, shes absolutely wonderful and funny too. she has a great sense of humor. i dont know how anyone could dislike her. and shes not a snobby fame whore either.

i hope she appears on Regis and Kelly. Those interviews are hilarious! The 1 she did for part 1 was just funny

she is actually working in a new movie called the perks of being a wallflower :)

Jul 12, 2011 @ 12:25 pm
    kary_redfern said:
    I saw it last night. It was quite funny.
    And she is right about the UK fans being more reserved.
    They are respectful, while Americans have a bit of a personal space problem.

IA and I’m American. It’s weird. We like to have OUR personal space respected, but don’t care for others. It’s ridiculous tbh.

http://is.gd/FAL6pu <—- SHOCK ABOUT EMMA WATSON! SHOCK! LOOK!

I’m reporting you. GTFO^

MileySnuggle said:

Lol and people say she is classy -no hate-
    lmao. look at ur icon and repeat what u just said

• Wtfx