Selena Gomez DREAM UP DARLING

uselena03

Via UltimateSelena. Selena Gomez told Hello! about her accent in Monte Carlo: ‘We wanted (the accent) to be almost very Victoria Beckham, kind of very posh and sophisticated. I had a coach for two weeks before the film, so I worked with her very closely and then we had her on set with me guiding me.’

Victoria Beckham named her daughter Harper after Wizards Of Waverly Place character. Selena Gomez And The Scene’s ‘When The Sun Goes Down‘ rises 4-3 with 44,000 (down 43%). In a weird chart quirk, Selena’s decline in sales (but rise up the chart), gives the actress/ singer her highest charting album yet.

EWWWWW SHES FLAT AND NO BUTT. AND UGLY!

• teamnobody

Jul 13, 2011 @ 11:54 am
    dilemma said:

selena meets trace
    =

epic comment i can’t breathe

• teamnobody

Jul 13, 2011 @ 12:22 pm

EWWWWW SHES FLAT AND NO BUTT. AND UGLY!
    =

EWW YOUR DUMB AND STUPID!!ITS AND HAS NO BUTT ,NOT NO BUTT!GET OFF OCEANUP AND GO TO SCHOOL!!1111

• MileyRiRi

migrated?

• ddlovato

I THINK I WILL GO DO YOUR MOM INSTEAD. WEAR HEADPHONES. SHES LOUD!

• Nick

Why does she always get’s so much photoshop ??

i know. its not like she really needs it..

• teamnobody

(replying to this) – Jul 13, 2011 @ 12:25 pm

I THINK I WILL GO DO YOUR MOM INSTEAD. WEAR HEADPHONES. SHES LOUD!
    =

ROFL K.have fun~le shrug!~…

• Nick

selena meets trace

lmao

Jul 13, 2011 @ 11:54 am
    dilemma said:

selena meets trace
    =

epic comment i can’t breathe
    ikr

EWWWWW SHES FLAT AND NO BUTT. AND UGLY!
    stop give us update about how disgusting and really fugly you are, no one care asshole!

• WakaWakaEhEh

GOD OU IS DEAD

stunning!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Like a skyscraper. I cant take that song out of my head -.-

DIGUSTINGGGGGGGGGGG

• ImNotAnnoying

What is this?..

• MileyRiRi

GOD OU IS DEAD

yup :(

DAMN I GUESS THIS GIRL LIKES MILEYS TASTE. EVERYONE KNOWS MILEY DID NICK AND JUSTIN.

• MileySnuggle

LMFAO

I BET SHE TASTE LIKE A FRUIT ROLLUP

• Gearsarealwaysturning

dead -

TR0LALALLALALALALALA

MileySnuggle said:

LMFAO

ewww

• MileyRiRi

SO DEAD! :( GET ON PEOPLE!! :(

• Nick

dead

• WakaWakaEhEh

Why are you all so dead? What’s so funny?

• Demiandmileylove

Why does she always get’s so much photoshop ??

i seriously think you are slutty cyrus just when i think you can be any more pathetic or stupid? get a life disgusting hoe! and stop with you insanely obssesion with gorgeous selena and you always will be the copy cat the pathetic wannabe that why you are like biggest joke and no one cant take you seriously and even the media make fun about you! btw you are who copying selena style when you try not to be a hooker….

Dont you do the same Claudia?

I mean you’re stupid and pathetic.
    You are insanely obsessed with Miley.
    And while Miley is living her dream and making millions and being the most succefull teen (according to Ferbes) you’re sitting behind a computer hating on her and putting money on her pocket.
    You’re always be a pathetic attention whore living trough sel’s life and hating on Miley every day of your fucking life.
    You cant even stick up for your idol without bashing Miley. HOW PATHETIC IS THAT?
    You cant even spend a day without talking shit about Miley.
    That’s why you are like biggest joke and no one cant take you seriously and all the people make fun about you! btw i know you’re a demented bitch who thinks everybody who doesnt say selena is the most flawless person ever is a hater. NO, i dont hate selena. I actually like her. I just hate dumb bitches like you.

• dilemma

selena meets trace

***ATTENTION ALL SELENA GOMEZ FANS*** On July 22nd we will all BUY ”Love You Like a Love Song” “Who Says” and “A Year? Without Rain” on iTunes (USA) .Let’s give her the best birthday present ever! Let’s? give her? what she deserves.Copy and paste to all Selena Gomez vids/homepages/twitter/facebook and? youtube! We can ALSO TREND HER on Twitter!!!! ***LET’S HELP SELENA GOMEZ HAVE THE?? BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!***

• kary_redfern

It obviously didn’t work.

Dont you do the same retarded anon who are so damn obssesed with me when you cant even know my name or who i am

I mean you’re stupid and pathetic.
    You are insanely obsessed with selena.
    And while selena is living her dream and making millions you’re sitting behind a computer hating on her and putting money on her pocket.
    You’re always be a pathetic attention whore living trough miley’s life and hating on selena every day of your fucking life.
    You cant even stick up for your idol without bashing selena. HOW PATHETIC IS THAT?
    You cant even spend a day without talking shit about selena.
    That’s why you are like biggest joke and no one cant take you seriously and all the people make fun about you! btw i know you’re a demented bitch who thinks everybody who doesnt say miley is the most flawless person ever is a hater. NO, i dont hate miley i just say the truth I just hate dumb bitches like you, also you almost sacray me all the time so fucking obssesed with me how sad is your life that all you do is reply to my comment and see what i say anout miley? seroosuly freak it must be suck to be like you demented and creepy anon

See? you’re still being the most pathetic retarded loser on here. You think everybody is an obsessed bitch like you.
    Changing the names doesnt work first cause i dont hate selena. Second i like miley but im not a stan. I dont live trough miley’s life cause i have my own and Im not obsessed stan like you. And im not a selena hater cause i kinda like her.
    And i didnt even bash selena so you sound really stupid sating i cant stick for miley without talking about selena cause i was talking about you, not selena LOOOOOL
    are you slow mental? can you not read?
    Quite opposite to you I know not everybody likes Miley and not because they’re jealous bitches like you think when someone says something you dont agree about Selena.
    And once again you critize what you do. You reply to every comment who says something ‘bad’ about selena and instul miley cause you dont know how to defend your idol without talking about Miley. Then how pathet you are that all you replied to my comment, to say shit about MIley cause you cant even stick up for selena OR for yourself?

kary_redfern said:

It obviously didn’t work.

mte

I mean you’re stupid and pathetic.
    You are insanely obsessed with selena.
    You cant even spend a day without talking shit about selena.

**** {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ us }} *****
    The website whol esale for many kinds of fas hion sho es,
    like the nik e,jord an,pr ada, also including the jea ns,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations.
    All the products are free ship ping, and the the price is com petitive,
    and also can accept the pay pal pay ment.
    ,after the paym ent, can ship within short time.
    ^^^^^wanna get more details , please enter our web^^^^^^^

she is the most photoshoped celebrity ever….
    haha you fail bitch!

you know it’s truth, im not saying she is not pretty. But they always photoshop the fuck out of her. I mean she doesnt need it. At least no that much.

EWWWWW SHES FLAT AND NO BUTT. AND UGLY!

you always comment about you on Miley post so…. lol

i like the outfit she’s wearing

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LMAO DILEMMA!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Photoshop is a miracle.

• Mili

she is the most photoshoped celebrity ever….

• MileyRiRi

the main pic is from wizards..

So me and my friend are making a scrapbook for a Selena Gomez concert that we’re going to next month. We want it to be the BIGGEST it can be to let Selena know that we’re there for her through all the incoherent hate and death threats she’s received as of lately and for that to happen, we need YOUR help. All you have to do is write a letter to Selena and send it to letterstoselenagomez@yahoo.com
    Write anything you’ve always wanted to tell her. And we promise you ever letter will be included in the scrapbook. You can also send in fanart and anything else you’d like to include on your scrapbook page. As long as it’s appropriate, of course. Tell your friends and any other Selenators to send things in as well so we can make this scrapbook the best it can be. We also have a tumblr for this project and just for Selena Gomez if you’d like to check that out at http://www.hellyesgomez.tumblr.com Thank you guys so much! :)

she is the most photoshoped celebrity ever….
    haha you fail bitch!

Photoshop is a miracle.

yeah whatever you say jealous idiot!

gorgeous as usual!

Why she alwyas copying miley does selena have some kinky obsession with miley. I think selena is a lesbian hidding I mean she goes out with girly looking guys and well her body is built like a guy. Mkley already taken a pic like that with a horse exactu that pose and she does it too.sel so lame. She needs to stop her obsession wi th miley I think secretly in love with her.

wow OU u make me laugh haha u said victoria named their baby after harper from wizards. that is sooo not true have you not done your research!?

Move to the miley post. It’s the first one.

you guys are all pathetic. and have no life that you have to come on here and hate. wow. so sad.