Nick Jonas’ Band Pose At His Posh Home

nicbna8

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh? Let’s just hope Delta isn’t there… and satchel is;)

• WakaWakaEhEh

btw, isn’t this AD invasion day or something?

“not this time”
    0.o

I assume you aren’t a fan of Nelta, can’t say that I am much either, but deal with it. Things are going to happen, no matter what we say. They are going to do what they want.

Wish I was getting to see him live. I’d love for him to have some more dates in the US. Preferably closer to NC, haha.

Amen sister! I wish the same thing, it has almost been two years now since they were even here. /:
    —————–
    Yes! When their last tour cancelled the show here I was so heartbroken. I thought they had a soft spot for NC since they have some family here from their dad’s side, but I guess not :(

—————–

I know! I think their grandparents still live in Charlotte right?

Oh? Let’s just hope Delta isn’t there… and satchel is;)
    Who do you think to the photo ? lol,jk

• AnonymousOne

nicks body 0.o

i lav it

• WakaWakaEhEh

• marian

Nick i love you but please eat a sandwich

—————–

I know! I think their grandparents still live in Charlotte right?
    ————————–
    The last time I heard they did! Hopefully they will realize how much they’ve been neglecting this area of the country!

lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Drunk bitchs.

• Fannie Mae

I love that Nick hangs around black people…he may not have swag but he does have flava. WORD!

hey
    tomorow i am going to ottowa nick jonas adminstration concert in pensalvania they have nick concert on august 1th i am going

lives in texas

oh you guys stop whining! :D i live in germany and they were here like what one time?… and the rest for interviews or so :P (and the “stop whining” part was not meant in a bad way ;) )

Well that shows you feel our pain though, they are seriously never here. Likewise with you. Have you ever met them?
    —————–
    i didn’t meet them but last year i won 4 concert tickets … but we still had to drive for hours -.- and it was pretty far in the back wasn’t as big and not very long but well .
    did you meet them?

Aw how adorable! I have seen that view from up there before! (; Nick remembers!
    oh hey sup Delta/Delta’s fame-whoring fraaannnssss

nick looks 12

the curious case of nicholas jonas

oh hey sup Delta/Delta’s fame-whoring fraaannnssss

Not Delta, his secret lover, I guess who now isn’t much of a secret. (;

Not Delta, his secret lover, I guess who now isn’t much of a secret. (;
    nigga is u drunk or s/t

aww he looks so cute and titchy with his tiney waist :)

Aw how adorable! I have seen that view from up there before! (; Nick remembers!

• ImNotAnnoying

His ‘band’ is so awkward..

nigga is u drunk or s/t

Nope, not this time! But you are talking like you are!

Nope, not this time! But you are talking like you are!

“not this time”
    0.o

Aww, what a cute little runt!!! He is so little and people say stuff about his weight. What size pants does he wear I wonder. I am guessing 28, I seriously think his waist is smaller than mine.

ok he is small he is debetic so most debetic are like that and short please

ok he is small he is debetic so most debetic are like that and short please

This really has little to do, but delta’s friend Shannon @shannomarie (I think) made a comment on twitter and now that I see this pic, I am hoping that it was directed to nick and band members. She sent a tweet to some friends including delta and Renee that said hip hop. Part of me feels like she is making fun of them. Prob not, she was prob being silly, but I look into things too much with her bc she truly is delta’s BIGGEST famewhore friend. Renee and Vince aren’t bad.

But the one guy is shorter than Nick! lol
    You know Delta took the picture, right? Just sayin’…

HE IS SOO SMALL!!! AND SKINNY, HE USED TO BE SOOOO CUTE IN 2009, 2010, WHAT HAPPEN NOW???

OH I KNOW DELTA GAVE HIM THE UGLY!!!!

___________
    Yeah, I saw that. She reminds me so much of Ashley Greene’s brother & gf- such famewhore leeches. Renee has a job that she can’t jeopardize by this silliness, but what DOES Shannon do exactly? Anyone?

did you meet them?
    —————–
    No I haven’t, but I hope to one day. We had to drive about two and a half hours to get to the one I went too, but our seats were in the middle. We could see really well, but this guy a couple of rows in front of me was dancing so hard. I couldn’t quit laughing haha! I know it sounds mean, but it was hilarious! (:
    haha :D
    we were standing and there was this really tall guy in front of us and all the girls around fainting, screaming and crying kinda freaked me out :D and than somebody farted and i nearly puked lol thats when i went to the back of the crowd were there weren’t so many people :D

did you meet them?
    —————–

Now, now anon, we don’t know for sure delta took the pic, could have been big rob or a W security guard or delta’s friend. Honestly I would hope he gets to spend time with his new band w/o her around, to get to know them. Maybe they will change him and she will notice that nick is just a confused teenager who has yet to figure out who he is…. Wishful thinking! I have been okay about the relationship, but today I feel really negative about it and weirdly enough I have a nervous, uneasy feel to my stomach and it has been on my mind all day.. Don’t know why, but it is annoying.

• LiTtLe MiSs PeRfEcT

haha delta gave him the ugly that made me laugh soo hard! i looked at the picture for about a minute looking for nick.he looks so tiny and pale cause hes near stocky black men.he still has it though even with delta who i hate shes always there just being anoying while doing nothing unless its nick related.

I don’t know what Shannon does, I know she started a new job, but that is all. But it kills me how she acts like a giggly teen. She is really bad to name drop nick..

Out of curiosity, what does delta do? I mean nick works nearly all day and a lot of times into the night and we see her shopping??

Aww. What a scrawny little child. Cannot picture the two of them together. Without thinking of pedophilia. Sorry. Makes you really scratch your head. From a 6ft 2 boyfriend to this. A 31 year old to this. Nothing against Nick cause he can’t help being young and small.

Yes, I agree! Nick looks like a scrawny child. Seriously what would an adult woman see in him. I would feel like a pedophile being that I am much older than nick. I don’t see nick as hot, I see an adorable, sweet young boy. Something is wrong with that woman and I don’t want to sound mean, but I wish it was over soon.

did you meet them?
    —————–
    haha :D
    you guys were there? i was there too. far back. we wanted to go to the crowd inside the barrier but this guy wouldnt let us. and i needed glasses at this time which i didnt know. so i couldnt see them clearly. but the crowd in the back was so lame and i kept steping on girls feet hahah

Delta? What does she do? She looks after all Nick’s little wants and needs. Packs his lunch, folds his socks, gives him his bath at night. Goes to his little league, woops, make that allstar game. And at the end of the night, well, she puts him to bed.

I had this weird dream that nick was in concert and was singing wrong again. He suddenly broke down and went off the stage in tears, big rob wrapped his arms around him and then his parent came to console him. He comes back on stage, apologizes and says that he has been a bit rebellious lately and is very emotional about letting his parents and fans down. He says he is very confused and lost right now. When the video makes it to the gossip world people start saying he is having a mental breakdown and needs help. Then I woke up and felt so bad, bit secretly kind of good. I sort of love drama and sad stuff, weird I know.

Haha, little league game, good one!!

me too… she just wants to be famous in the US and got herself a young disney-star who claimes to be a virgin to make a skandal… and seriously who can blame nick? do you know any 18 year old teen who would turn down an attractive older woman that shows interest in him? well i don’t. i just hope he doesn’t get his heart broken

i love dreaming of nick.

—————
    in cologne?… and the girls behind me would always try to put their cameras on top of my head or their ellbows on my shoulders to take pictures or videos… well until i snapped at them :D than they looked pretty freaked out afterwards and left their hands off of me lol

• marian

i was thinking that maybe his diabetes might be the reason why lately he looks so scrawny

• marian

——————————————
    WoW your dream is interesting like a chapter from a story or something, you should write that.

• marian

——————————————

he always looked like that… you just notice it more because he’s around more other people lately… along with joe and kevin noone noticed it that much because they are all really short and just as scrawny as nick (well joe got a little more buff lately) but they still have really small waists and backs… i don’t thnk it#s because of his diabetis.. you usually don’t loose weight if your diabetes is under control

Delta is now following Denise- But she is not following her YET.

Ok who sent this damn pic to Oceanup? Nick? the hell?

My friend has actually gained weight from her insulin. She has such a hard time with her diabetes. She lost soo much weight when she was diagnosed, now she has gained weight back a looks better, but it takes a toll on her.

Oh? Let’s just hope Delta isn’t there… and satchel is;)

Shes there. I heard they live together now.

They showed Delta with an assistant the other day. So funny. What would the assistant be for? Delta doesn’t do anything but follow Nick around. She made a couple of singing appearances with Michael Bolton. That’s it. And she wants to make it to number one in America? How? You have to do something. You actually have to work. We do know she’s Nick’s girlfriend, though. Maybe she wants to be a West Hollywood housewife. She’ll live at the W & give birth to little Nicky’s.

delta is also joe jonas..

delta also following joe jonas.

Delta lives at the apartment? Nice. That explains that song she tweeted. Kiss Me Slowly by parachute. She sure wants everyone to know what’s going on. What is she, an exibitionist? Just like at the airport.

“delta is also joe jonas..”
    OMG I’M LAUGHING SO HARD RN

I am glad she meet the fam.. Seems like she is going to be apart soon.

But she is not following Danielle or Kevin though

No one knows that she lives there! This always happens when people start dating. Everyone said Joe and Ashley lived together and Miley and Liam, wasn’t said that Taylor swift was living with someone. If they are, that is a little too soon and weird. He is too young, but for now it is based on one or 2 people saying it and it spreads. Besides neither one if them have even been home much, especially together. They have spent almost more time away then together.

This relationship is moving a fast pace anyway. So i would not be surprised. Delta seems to be runing things.

Ok who sent this damn pic to Oceanup? Nick? the hell?

Well people say that Delta took the picture so…probally that famewhore.

she don;t live their u people spread rumours i love nick believe in him this is all publicty for glamour wont last since mama jonas don;t like her

http://is.gd/EoQJ0E <—- SHOCK! NICK JONAS WILL FATHER! WHO WILL SEE MOTHER! I CAN NOT!

GREAT!! Hope he comes to Dominican Republic :)

TRUE!!

• maaola

—————

yep in cologne :) were you in the back? hahaha my camera was kinda broken. the display turned dark everytime i tried to take a picture and my battery was also dead after a few minutes. i got five pictures or something hahahah. BUT i recorded the whole concert with my ipod…which i deleted by accident -.- hahaha did you see joe in the van after the concert? when they got stuck in traffic?

PEOPLE TALK TO MUCH SHIT, CAN’T WAIT TO THIS NELTA CRAP TO BE OVER!!!!!

COME ON NICK YOU CAN DO BETTER!!!!

GET A YOUNG GIRL!!!! NOT SOME OLD COUGAR!!! WHO BTW STILL IN LOVE WITH BRIAN FYI!!!

Thank you last anon! I thought I was the only one who was tired of the talk and crap. So ready for this to end. Btw, what makes you think she is still in love with Brian? I have actually wondered that, I mean 7 years is a long time and I wonder if there are times she misses him. Oh I saw a really cut pic of nick and some editor or something named Sophia, they looked adorable, nick take a long look at her, she is cute and the pic was cute……

Think that balcony is where the UFO sighting was from. Makes sense now. He said it was in the sky over los angeles. And he was listening to Adele. But everyone thought he was with Miley. He must have been with Delta. That’s why he never tweeted Miley back. Only a theory, of course.

• jt

why does delta have to be mentioned in EVERY nick post? :/

• jt

i only recognize Sonny…. :o

• oceanUP

ahahahah the curious case of nicholas jonas!!! ahahaha

I wonder how many times Nick & Delta have gotten busy on that balcony. Probably lots.

WELL WHO EVER IT WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS AND SAY THAT THEY FORGOT ABOUT THEY EX GUESS WHAT??? THEY ARE LYING!!!! BIG TIME

YOU CAN’T AND DON’T FORGET ABOUT THAT PERSON IN ONE MONTH!!!

DELTA YOU ARE A LIAR!!!! GO BACK TO BRIAN!!!!

• MissSarah

I want the nick back from NJATA 2010.
    mte.

She has a cat, nick is allergic to cats, so for now I doubt she lives there. I just really wish this would end bc these kind of rumors will keep escalating. But think of Joe and Ashley, all the rumors and people said they would marry, look at them now.

Well Nick and Delta seems very happy. It must be the real thing… Good for them!

ok.. this is his band..?

Do not think they are talking marriage here. Just enjoying each other company.

ok.. this is his band..?

ok.. this is his band..?

We think this relationship is moving fast pace, but seriously what do we really know, it might not be. We have actually never seen nick in an open relationship before, maybe this is why we think this. Sam was ling distance, he was on tour dating Selena, but although he and delta have spent a lot of time apart, they are also both in la and it is easy to catch them. Just trying to reduce my concerns of this relationship.

ok.. this is his band..?

ok.. this is his band..?

Nick actually looks nice with a blonde. Gotta say. If Delta could make herself 8 years younger and about 3 to 4 inches shorter they’d be a nice looking couple. Unfortunately, the way they are now is a little disturbing. Saw an extreme close up photo of Delta, and she wasn’t looking especially young in it. The false eyelashes look terrible in the photo. Close up you can see how fake they are. They don’t match her eyebrows.

Ahh, why when someone dates people always start saying they live together or are getting married. That is how rumors spread. Now knowing my luck pics or something will come out… Nicky boy time to figure yourself out and get your brain back!!! You ate a teenager, go date Ariana, even jasmine, go back to Sam, get Victoria away from her drunk bf. Cmon child you are not an adult, well legally yes, but IMO no!!!!! Thanks for letting me rant, sometimes you just need to let it out!

first? sry for the five post :S i only notice sunny!

Nick looks younger than 18 and skinnier… ._. it’s weird cuz’ Delta looks older than 26. GROSS :/

• peacelovehearts

ROOOFLLLL.

I agree, nick looks younger than 18 and yes he is mature in a lot of ways but he is also very immature too. I do think delta is pretty and they would be cute if they were closer to the same age and we weren’t having to think that she is using nick for popularity in the US. She seems very nice, but does she not see a child when looking at nick?

• SparklyCyrus

omg. I’m so so so jealous of all the South American fans. I’ve never seen the Administration live and I live in the US. :( Grr, does he not know Houston Texas exists?! lol Anwyas Nick is sexyy.

Or she doesn’t see how old is she, when she look at nick?

People are speculating delta took the pic, but it could have been anyone. Nick’s new drummer is the only one that posted the pic (I think it was him!) and a lot of people retweeted it, so I am sure many fans sent the pic to oceanup. His drummer also tweeted about rehearsals with nick and that nick was a very gifted boy! So sweet, I love how people see his talents when they work with him.

http://is.gd/FAL6pu <—– SHOCK! NICK JONAS IS FATHER! WHO WILL SEE MOTHER! SHOCK!

I hope delta isn’t with him. but I guess if she can get photographed, she will go.
    I want the nick back from NJATA 2010.