Selena Gomez GIRLS’ LIFE COVER GIRL

selenagirlslife

Selena Gomez revealed to Girls’ Life: ‘There are worse things than someone disliking you and people on the Internet saying this or that, but I can’t lie. It hurts. I have a love-hate relationship with the Internet. I don’t like it in general.

It’s vicious. Every choice that I make when it comes to my personal life, my films or my music, I always say, ‘Would my fans be proud of that?’ If I did something to kind of upset them, it would really crush me.’

Love advice: ‘Love is beautiful. It’s hard but so wonderful.You should enjoy it and make sure the person betters you. I’ve been told I keep my heart guarded. My advice is to have fun and to be prepared for anything.’

On leaving Wizards: ‘I just tried to take everything in. I cried so much. The whole crew on that show has played a huge part of my life. They all watched me grow up and helped raise me in different ways. I feel like I’m still the girl from Texas that moved to L.A., just older and a little bit wiser.’

oops she looks like a preggo and she is a famewhore so you fail loser!
    oops too bad miley is still the attention whore and the one who always looks preggo, lol

shes really pretty, but thats just an awkward picture

agree!

shes not that famous? whatever you say… Too bad the company really wants to work with her and offered his own frangancia, so stay mad!

cause they know her doumb fans would buy anything, and also she has to do everything right know that she is on her top of her career cuz when al this public relationshot with the bieber kid ends nobody would care about her anymore.

And she knows,

She looks like a pregnant slut
    pathetic? much?

are you mad? stay mad asshole cause she does look pregnant and u know it.

And she knows,
    lmfao whatever you say loser, stop talking bullshit that doesnt change the reality and one more time… stay mad little loser!

you keep saying ‘stay mad stay mad’ like a retarded bitch but yet the only mad bitch here is you. And if it doesnt change the reality why do you care so much about others people opinion about Selena ? ROTFL

Thin people can look pregnant, fat people can look pregnant. What is everyone’s point around here or do you guys just not get much social time????

Stupiid Preggo Famewhore..LMFAO
    oops this is not a miley post so you fail loser!

***ATTENTION ALL SELENA GOMEZ FANS*** On July 22nd we will all BUY ”Love You Like a Love Song” “Who Says” and “A Year? Without Rain” on iTunes (USA) .Let’s give her the best birthday present ever! Let’s? give her? what she deserves.Copy and paste to all Selena Gomez vids/homepages/twitter/facebook and? youtube! We can ALSO TREND HER on Twitter!!!! ***LET’S HELP SELENA GOMEZ HAVE THE?? BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!***

Stupiid Preggo Famewhore..LMFAO

• PermanantDecemberXO

I think If her fans are truth fans they would support her whathever she does. She doubts her own fans. That’snot good, she is afraid of loosing them if she shows her real self :/

_______

M-T-effing-E

• maaola

ROFL why the bitch look pregnant

oops this is not a miley post so you fail loser!

oops she looks like a preggo and she is a famewhore so you fail loser!

• meiner

Jul 14, 2011 @ 10:52 am
    She looks like a pregnant slut
    You are the best example of why Schwangerschaftsabruch should be legal everywhere in the world

• meiner

Jul 14, 2011 @ 10:52 am
    She looks like a pregnant slut
    You are the best example of why abortion should be legal everywhere in the world.

ia, not the best picture. And tbqh, i DONT want her to come out w a fragrance. i love her, but she’s not that famous to make it a success. wen it flops ppl are just gonna hate on her more. And she REALLY shud focus on here acting or sooner or later the side stuff will be all shes known for, wen she wants to be known for her acting

i agree, her perfume won’t sell well at all, she can barely make any money for her movies and acting is the thing she’s best at, so her perfume will flop

that is a horrible picture, everyone always says selena is so pretty and yes she sure isn’t ugly, but honestly she only looks pretty sometimes, other times she looks bad like in this photo, she’s not one of those girls that looks pretty everyday.

oops she looks like a preggo and she is a famewhore so you fail loser!

opps too bad that doesnt change the reality that in this picture she does look like a preggo and you cant deny it so you bring down miley cause you cant defen selena witohut mentioning her.

And she knows,

She looks like a pregnant slut
    pathetic? much?

She looks like a pregnant slut

your obviously jealous haha so sad :(

shes really pretty, but thats just an awkward picture

She looks like a pregnant slut

NO slut, she just looks pregnant

what happened to her hair?

• Demiandmileylove