Selena Gomez PERFUME LAUNCH

Adrenalina, an extreme sports & adventure-themed lifestyle brand, has signed a fragrance license agreement with the multi-faceted entertainer, Selena Gomez to develop, manufacture and distribute her fragrance throughout the world.

Selena’s debut fragrance is expected to be released in the spring of 2012. Ilia Lekach, Adrenalina CEO, said, ‘We are incredibly enthused to be working with Ms. Gomez & will reveal more details pertaining to the fragrance as we get closer to the launch date.’

Sel: ‘I would love to open up a bakery, that would be really fun. I probably would open it up just so I could eat it, I would have amazing people that would bake & I would just eat all the food. I just don’t have the time. My roommate cooks a lot actually, she bakes these amazing muffins and really great cookies and stuff.’

Enter for a chance to meet Selena in Disney.com/Create’s Selena Gomez & The Scene Make Your Jam Contest! & Fans have once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet Selena Gomez and the band backstage and see them in concert! To enter, fans can create their own music videos in the Selena Gomez Music Slideshow app..

..on Disney.com/Create by using cool pictures and songs from her latest album, ‘When the Sun Goes Down.’ The Music Slideshows can be saved and shared online with other fans on Disney.com. Grand prize winner will receive two tickets to see Selena Gomez And The Scene in concert and have the chance to meet Selena and the band backstage. The contest ends July 31.

• miss.bitch

hahahhaha the comments on this post made me laugh so hard! hahahaha this made my day <33333
    p.s
    i hate selena because shes a liar and contradiction and ive met her before thank you very much!

• EvaSnow

Her roommate? I didn’t know that she was living together with someone.

miss.bitch said:

p.s

Claudia h as a twin but this one hates selena instead of miley looooooooool

I want Demi to tour.. not her :/
    too bad nobody cares what you want, so saty mad bitch!

yayyy this is so excited!!!

sel rocks the world yeiiii

Now she’s coming out with a perfume….
    -_-
    any problems? that she have evrything you want? lol

yayyy this is so excited!!!

LOL someone needs to go back to the kindergarden

Now she’s coming out with a perfume….
    -_-
    any problems? that she have evrything you want? lol

Im sure you dont have anything that Sel has either so…

I want Demi to tour.. not her :/
    too bad nobody cares what you want, so saty mad bitch!

obviously you do

LOL someone needs to go back to the kindergarden
    who you? i know, thank god you finally admitted…

i fucking agree with you, demi is way much more better than slutlena hoemez…

Yeah, I thought she was still living at home with her parents? Least that’s what she said in that one interview.

LOL someone needs to go back to the kindergarden
    who you? i know, thank god you finally admitted…

you’re happy cause you’re not gonna be alone? awe sorry to dissapoint you but no. But im sure you’re gonna find retarded people like you and you’re gonna be BFF :)

oh please loser just because you are so damn pathetic and retarded doesnt mean everybody is like you so wake up troll!

• maaola
  • Idon’tcare

Cute <3

• AcidPinkLemonade

@ the Anons saying I just want everything she has, NO.

Stop lying you are not doing everything for ur fans you are doing it for the money why are you such a hypocrite? Now she copying Justin. Than she desperate for money.

Is she living with Justin?

• miss. bitch

Jul 14, 2011 @ 12:24 pm
    miss.bitch said:

p.s

Claudia h as a twin but this one hates selena instead of miley looooooooool
    _______
    idk who claudia is but i think i made up miss. bitch! hahaha jk jk jk but seriously i thought of miss. bitch b4… does someone else have the same name? hahah awks :P

• Everythingyournot

ive been waiting for this day

• DemiWinnig

She would come out with a perfume… :|
    What a money lover!

What’s next a 3D movie? Lol

• memi trumps sel

I want Miley to get a perfume

OMG REALLY? COME OUT WITH A PERFUME? WHAT ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO DO SELENA? MARRY JUSTIN? HOW MUCH FAME DO YOU NEED?

yeah you’re are everything that you just wrote. First step done.

you learn to accept it you know you’re so pathetic (8)

• Kgirl

So tired of her now.

Um, why don’t you guys go talk about Demi on Oh i dont know, A DEMI POST? k. Anyways, OU I didn’t understand what the fuck they were asking her, but she’s cute. lol

this!

Jul 14, 2011 @ 04:23 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

I want Miley to get a perfume

ewww hell no!

fuck selena! whore.. i guess she’s just trying to find attention ……..

just shut up bitch, you are the pathetic loser trying to find attention… so get a fucking life!

u mad? stay mad fucking moron! lmfao she doesnt need fame loser! the company want to work with her!

***ATTENTION ALL SELENA GOMEZ FANS*** On July 22nd we will all BUY ”Love You Like a Love Song” “Who Says” and “A Year? Without Rain” on iTunes (USA) .Let’s give her the best birthday present ever! Let’s? give her? what she deserves.Copy and paste to all Selena Gomez vids/homepages/twitter/facebook and? youtube! We can ALSO TREND HER on Twitter!!!! ***LET’S HELP SELENA GOMEZ HAVE THE?? BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!***

fuck selena! whore.. i guess she’s just trying to find attention ……..

hahahahaha lmfao i love how at the end of all the fights under this post all of the selena haters won, they’se so damn right, and i want demi to tour and miley to get a perfume!!!!!!

I want Demi to tour.. not her :/

I want Demi to tour.. not her :/

same! Selena is shit live. Demi is flawless!

Seriously, ou? how pointless is this post, selena saying she’s got thick pubic hair, obviously.

is it just me, or does sel sound depressed lately? her smiles/laugh seems fake to me. maybe shes just tired, w.e

• SparklyCyrus

• AcidPinkLemonade

Now she’s coming out with a perfume….
    -_-

why u still tell people they’re mad when the only mad person is you since you hate the fact that there people who DONT LIKE sleena and not just cause they’re jealous lol You hate Miley i have to assume you are jealous of her???

no really.. you are just stupid ! if someone wanna say something about selena and you don;t like it ..just shut up ! If you wrote something stupid like you did ..you are bich and pathetic loser !!!!!

http://is.gd/FAL6pu <—– SHOCK ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ! WOW

lol she does have thick hair and it make her have a big head. O-S-<