Joe Jonas COLUMBUS OHIO CUTE

DSCN1543

Brittany met Joe Jonas outside his hotel in Columbus, Ohio Friday night after his Newark, Ohio appearance. UPDATE from Heather: I met Joe Jonas today at Kiss 108 in Medford, MA. Throughout the week they were lying to us saying..

..the ice-cream party was a secret location, but it was really at the studio! Joe came out after the party/ live chat and took pictures with everyone and signed whatever! He was so sweet and it was definitely worth waiting out in the heat.

That duder from the livestream today was so annoying. He kept bringing up Joe’s exes. I stopped after the ghost story . So the only thing I got from that interview was that he is sinlge and that he believes in ghosts and that his song im Sorry is about a relationship he ended early on and he wanted the person back in his life. So nothing interesting.

___________________________

Where can i see this interview?!

• tash

yeah, i get what you mean but i think maybe we interpreted what he said incorrectly. Cos the way i understood it was, that he meant, the record is written for a bit of an older crowd. In the stuff he talks about. He was just saying he didnt write it as a kid friendly record. The content isnt really relatable for kids. But he did say that its even better if they do like. I think he was just letting people know that his vibe is about and not what it used to be with his bros. Cos they asked. And also im sure hes just letting people know, so that parents dont assume that just because its says jonas then its family friendly. Ya know, so parents dont go buy it and then flip out at joe. Like what the heck are my kids listening to. So i guess hes just letting them know. Then they cant blame him. And can make a proper decision if they want their kids listening to it or not. And the truth is the 11 years who made them have grown up with them. So they are at least 16 now and fans like me are nicks age or joe and kevins age. So he has to accomodate for the market. Cos weve grown up and so has he. Hes making music for those of us that have taken this journey with them. You cant expect him to make music for a new group of kids. Cos as i said, his fans have grown up and so has he.

he ended the relationship early and then he wanted the person back and it’s his most emotional song he is really milking this shitz
    I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Andromeda2002 on–s’e’ek’c’ou’ga’r.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!

• JoeHoe15

“I’m Sorry” is totally about Demi!! Awww..Joseph. He wanted Demi back!!! <3

He said See No More was the last song he wrote and that was in March so I’m guessing he wrote I’m Sorry last year or early this year and he was speaking in past tense so he probably moved on.

some of those photos are from wilmington delaware. Joe was so sweet when i met him there. he was so nervous without his brothers! only like 10 girls showed up. it was so weird. i thougt there would be sooooooooo many. i guess thats delaware for you

• Caitlyn

Half of these pictures are from the Philly meet and greet. The only ones that aren’t are the ones of the two girls. Thanks for taking credit for my pictures and not putting the one of me and Joe up or giving me credit..

Jul 16, 2011 @ 05:56 pm

tash said:

I don’t have anything against Joe but it’s so weird when he says I hope 11 year olds can’t relate to my music. I ‘ve never heard an artist specify a group of people and say such a thing. Maybe he’s so honest but I mean come on. Once you made your money and fame through these 11 year old girls. Joe is losing fans because of these insensitive comments he makes here and there and it makes me sad.

Joe may do better in the UK and rest of Europe he had great fan and radio dj reaction when he did the promo tour their in July. I agree that a lot of what he says is taken of our context (and the press loves to make him look bad/stupid.). He really is a whipping boy for fans and media. SNM is a good pop/R&B song. Hope US give it a chance.

Taylor Swift really screwed him professionally. By being so vocal about the break up however it happened, she sold lots of record and permanently made Joe the asshole. I agree that artists should say what they want in songs, but the Youtube and talk show trashing shows a lack of integrity in an artist. Write a song, but don’t take advantage of the stage you have to damage another artist’s career. I like her songs, but always feel she manipulate that situation to sell more records.

• xFireBomb

tash said:

milking what?? Haters. . . .um, like how bieber always promotes himself as the poor kid and at every opportunity makes video montages or says something to make people feel sorry for him and buy a product. Or how taylor swift uses every ex to write a song and wont shut up about “27 seconds” or kanye west. Blah blah blah. Now thats milking it. Joes just being honest. He was right when he said that other people write things personal but he also has a right to do the same. Lets hear his side.
    ___________________________________________
    THIS

joe and demi are over so it can’t be about her if he said jump she would he loved her as afriend and thats why he broke up with her if he wanted her back all he has to do is ask i heard he was in love with another girl and wanted her back maybe someday u will see or find out this girl demi needs to just forget joe he don’t love her as a girlfriend

because you all are stupid enough to believe her lies seriously she said she had thoughts of killing herself at age 7 what could have been that bad in her life and joe was there for her as a friend but when demi don’t get her way she pouts to her mommy and fans she needs to grow up everyone is sick of her winning she don’t have a body issue she shows off her body joe is an amazing guy he don’t ask for people to feel sorri for him and he is grown up not to cry to his fans he deals with his stuff and thats what u should do not tell the whole world demi get over yourself

• xFireBomb

It seems Demi and Joe has almost the same fanbase but why Demi’s single has been way more successful than Joe’s ?
    ____________________________________________
    Because Joe’s team is dumb. Demi released ‘Skyscraper’ on radio and itunes on the same day. Whereas for Joe, we had to wait a week or 2 before we could get the song in itunes, so the hype for his song kinda fizzled out. I bet ‘See No More’ would’ve done A LOT better if they released the song on itunes the same day they released it on radio.

• tash

JOE JONAS IS A DIRTY MEXICAN!!!

Jul 16, 2011 @ 04:36 pm

I’m sorry.. But what is up with his body? O.o

How come? I don’t see anything wrong with his body

• peacelovehearts

I’m sorry.. But what is up with his body? O.o

How come? I don’t see anything wrong with his body
    —————–
    It’s incredibly disproportional to his head.
    If that’s what they mean?

Jul 16, 2011 @ 04:57 pm

either Demi or an unknown girl

he needs to shave his fuckin’ face.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 05:11 pm
    tash said:

lol wut?

Jul 16, 2011 @ 05:15 pm

Jul 16, 2011 @ 04:57 pm

either Demi or an unknown girl

it’s most likely demi and he is milking this shit!

Jul 16, 2011 @ 05:14 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

I’m sorry.. But what is up with his body? O.o

How come? I don’t see anything wrong with his body
    —————–
    It’s incredibly disproportional to his head.
    If that’s what they mean?

Idk. Doesn’t seem that much awkward to me

• kimczaja
  • tash

somebody said joe is just “milking this shit”. So i gave them real examples of milking it. People musnt come here with double standards and bias.

• tash

wow, so many reasons. First, jonas fans are not really liking the new joe. Which is odd since hes still a nice , polite guy. For me thats enough. But you know fans. They have a set idea of who you are and you must fit it. Anyway second, youre kind of wrong. It may be a similar demographic but not really the same people anymore. Remember most lovato fans hate joe after the break up. Although im a fan of both of them cos im mature and dont jump to conclusions =) Third, lovato went to rehab and its a hope anthem. So people were anxious to see what lovato is about after rehab and now they are inspired.

• marian

he is so cute

The reason Joe’s single is not doing so well is because instead of promoting See No More in the states Joe went to Europe to do promo. I would love to know who was the smart person behind that horrible decision. He could’ve been top 10 at least with the righ promo. Let’s hope the second single does better.

tash said:

—————-

THIS !

• dilemma

MA BB :D
    would people just give him a chance ? he’s so down to earth and sweet <3
    I hope his solo career goes well because he deserves the best :D

• Cody

I dont know who this Britany girl is but that is NOT her in the main picture!

That picture is of my sister Aubrie and this britany girl stole the picture off of her facebook.

And the girl with the Birthday sash isnt who it says she is. That is my sisters best friend Katie.

All you people who STEAL pictures and post them to try and get 15 minutes of fame are ridiculous! Stop stealing pictures from people and trying to pass them off as yourself. Its PATHETIC!

Cute

I’m sorry.. But what is up with his body? O.o

I’m sorry.. But what is up with his body? O.o

I think he’s an awkward position. lmao

Can anyone say Camilla Belle? 0_0

Can anyone say Camilla Belle? 0_0

Where?

You mean the song? No, he said that he ended the relationship as in he broke up with the girl. Camilla dumped him.

• tash

and i remember joe clearly saying something about not be able to stay on the line if someone else puts the phone down. I think he was trying to say she put the phone down first. Cos after the break up she trashed him everywhere. So he posted something i think on myspace but quickly took it down. Its a shame that good people get a bad rep just because of immature teen girls and the fact that they are gentleman. Cos the truth is they are such good guys that theyve never really spoken about any of it and barely if ever defend themselves. Cos the truth is, adults dont whine. They just show you who they are and you can either be immature and believe the rumours or just accept that the stories are not complete and dont pass judgements. I really admire these boys. People have been so mean and theyve never let it get to them and theyve never complained or even speak about it.

Jul 17, 2011 @ 10:11 am
    tash said:

This happened almost three years ago. This is SO 2008 just like Niley. It’s irrelevant now.

• tash

exactly, But people still hate on him for that. Read up to understand how we got onto the subject.

Jul 17, 2011 @ 09:54 am

Ya I don’t like Taylor. She’s so overrated in talent and she always tries to take advantage of situations to make people feel sorry for her. I honestly don’t think she’s a good person and comes off as such a bitch.

• OhMy…

My sunshine, I’ll always love you..