Nick Jonas Ottawa Bluesfest PICTURES

nickjoejonasconcertpictures-123

In Ottawa, Canada. Thx Alison!

i was their too i was in front was anamazing show i lost my voice now i grabbed the cloth he threw i wish to meet him i am going to muskfest i love in jonas like hell

I’m never “feeling” any of his clothes lately. So I could not tell you if leather or not. Looks lether though.

• SubwayToVenus

I WAS CRYING WHEN I MEEEEET YOU, NOW I’M TRYING TO FOOOORGET YOU

apparently the guy host where joe is right now gave him condoms for his birthday lmao

• marian

I WANNA SEE HIM NAKED!!!

• Takes1toKno1

i think it’s time for nick to change his style up a bit..

Jul 16, 2011 @ 06:26 pm
    Takes1toKno1 said:

i think it’s time for nick to change his style up a bit

I know right?

• SubwayToVenus

It’s amazinggggggggg, with teh blink of an eye you finally see the light <3

• yerallhomos

they definitely weren’t leather, i was there ok fu all .

they definitely weren’t leather, i was there ok fu all .

Ok then…

I would love to hear My love.

• Alison

He’s not wearing leather they are just jeans, I was there

• Monster27

Woot.

God, Nick has some excellent work ethic. He works constantly. The boy is commended. An example for other teenagers.

I know I think it will kill him sitting around doing nothing. That’s a good thing though.

Nick should take a good break…Give Joe some time for him!

• WakaWakaEhEh

*checks for Delta pictures* SCORE!

i was their to was awesome sad did not meet him but love him going to muskfest in august to see him again

Remember that tit-slip in Boston? O_o

• livingoutloud

Oh. Didn’t even know he was here, rofl.

I WAS THERE <3
    he was so amazing!

He sang adele – someone like you
    and cold play – yellow

SO AMAZING

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh. Didn’t even know he was here, rofl.
    __

Yes, cause apparently Taylor is Toronto;)

He sang adele – someone like you
    and cold play – yellow

SO AMAZING
    ___

I WANNA HEAR.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

FUCK YOU YOUR TICKETS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE NICK WE ARE SOUTH AMERICANS WE DON’T HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY. .I.

• SmileForStevi

I hate his shirt… makes me want to walk up to him and try to take that ‘bug’ off of it.

__

… it’s a plain white tee bro, what’s wrong with it? Rofl.

• xFireBomb

He looks really good. I bet he sounded great too:) CURLS <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

estaba re enojada xD

• SmileForStevi

.. it’s a plain white tee bro, what’s wrong with it? Rofl.

Not the actual shirt. Just the bug on it. I dont get the point of it.

:D awesome! just what i did rofl

um it’s not his birthday?

wut?
    __

Its just horrid..
    It says; “THIS GIRL WILL NEVER LEARN TO TURN OFF HER WEBCAM”
    And you can see a thumbnail of like some girl’s V-JJ all up in the camera O_o

• putlimeinthecoconut

LOLOL OMG. They might as well say aliens broke into the office and stole it, SMH.

Ikr?
    The one success Demi could have and Lovatics ruin it. Lmfao.

Technically still a success. Number 1 single and music video on itunes. Thats fucking decent.

wow really??? do you think stay was for selena??

Don’t think so!!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

NICK SANG STILL TODAY IN A SPECIAL WAY!! BEAUTIFUL!!

I THINK HE STILL LOVES THAT PERSON HE WROTE THAT SONG TO!!

HE WAS SOOO PASSIONATE ABOUT IT!
    __

No. Selena is fame whoring her flops on Justin. Nick likes airplanes. The end.

• Ranii

Its just horrid..
    It says; “THIS GIRL WILL NEVER LEARN TO TURN OFF HER WEBCAM”
    And you can see a thumbnail of like some girl’s V-JJ all up in the camera O_o
    FB spams are fucking stupid, they get sended to everyone… i once had that with that supposed ‘disslike button’ wich got sended to 15 of my friends. i went on all theyr pages and deleted the message.

• Ranii

No. Selena is fame whoring her flops on Justin. Nick likes airplanes. The end.
    LMAO.

• ImNotAnnoying

It’s number 5 now, and I heard it’s decreasing a lot.

AIRPLANES ewww!!! NOT FOR TOO LONG !

Friend of mine went and called me. She said Nick owned that crowd today. She was in the back because she got squashed up by the stage and it was too hot. Great concert. She said that people that didn’t even like Nick Jonas before said he was incredible. You get day passes for the concerts so there were people checking out the show that normally wouldn’t have. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if it was cooler. She melted in the crowd, so fricken hot.

• putlimeinthecoconut

LMFAO, what the fuck can she do about that tho. O_o

Tell them to stop I guess, lmfao.
    One radio station told a Lovatic “they dropped the CD a broke it, so they can’t play it” LMFAOOOO.

no i am not 10. i just didn’t think s7m was about that

Wish I could have been there, buzz on Twitter is that he gave a pretty epic concert. And he wore leather pants?? Wow…I hope someone got a butt shot.

• putlimeinthecoconut

ewwww. i shouldn’t have asked what s&m was about.

lolsrsly~

Ikr?
    The one success Demi could have and Lovatics ruin it. Lmfao.

IM LISTENING TO S&M NOW

• WakaWakaEhEh

O_o Oh my god, I feel so bad for this girl on FB.. she fell into the worse spams on Fb ever.. seriously…

GIVE IT TO ME BABY LIKE BOOM BOOM BOOM

THEN GO FOR ANOTHER RIDDEEE

• Ranii

wut?

GIVE IT TO ME BABY LIKE BOOM BOOM BOOM

NANANANA C’MON RUDE BOY BOY

• Firework

boring

NICK SANG STILL TODAY IN A SPECIAL WAY!! BEAUTIFUL!!

I THINK HE STILL LOVES THAT PERSON HE WROTE THAT SONG TO!!

HE WAS SOOO PASSIONATE ABOUT IT!

SORRY I MEAN STAY!!! LOL

___

I remember one time “LOOK WHAT MY AUNT DID ON HER 40TH BIRTHDAY!” was sent to like 34923847328 of my friends ._.

• Ranii

LMAO, NICK DOESNT FLY SOLO NO MORE.

• EvaSnow

Does anyone know why Nick is doing this? Why is he touring alone? That doesn’t make any sense. Especially because he’s going to these random places.

• JoeHoe15

Nice. (:

Was so excited to look at some of the videos . But don’t know if it was cause the sound on the videos wasn’t capturing his voice well or maybe cause things are a little rusty. Felt he was MUCH better on the 2010 tour. He seems happier than usual which actually made his perfomance less emotional than it was on the old tour. Nick is always his best when singing his sad love songs. You REALLY feel his pain. One of his songs from the old tour he just sang at the first concert in Texas. And he gave such an emotional performance. It was called IN THE END. That one and Olive & the Arrow stick in my mind. Glad he’s happy, though. And the new song. Pretty. Not finished, but so far the lyrics are just ok. Just random lines. Really not his best work so far. The music part of it is fantastic, though. Strange that he finished Stay, which is one of his best, in one night, and this one is still not finished. But anyways, he came out, played his songs & did his job well. Nice to see him perform and out of the BeatLab.

Just saw Denise Jonas’s twitter post to Danielle. They have to be the cutest mother in law/daughter in law ever.

• AnonymousOne

He sounds amazing in the video clips I saw and he probably sounded even better in person. Love him! I only wish he was making another album. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

i agree about him being not as emotional but thats only because he’s so happy at the moment :)

He is awesome why people compare Justin and Nick they are so diffent from each other but they both got talent that is obvious!

i have no voice today nickjonas was amazing love him more then anything

The Ottawa Sun didn’t give Nick a very good review. They said his voice isn’t strong enough. Which on most of the videos does seem like it’s true. Maybe if the fans would tone the screaming down Nick could be heard a little better. Maybe he had an off day. Cause I heard him in concert this summer and he and Joe sounded amazing. I wasn’t near too many screamers so his voice was nice and clear. Joe’s voice is a little stronger though. Don’t like hearing it was mostly girls still. He needs more guy fans.

When I was waiting for the gates to open for their concert last summer, I heard Nick do a great blues lead guitar riff while in soundcheck. Was pretty impressed. But know he has such an uphill battle cause males are NOT fans. And his 70’s bluesy sound is not likely to be popular with the album buying public. They’d rather buy Selena’s silly stuff.

Selena!!!!!

I love the new song <3

omg coldplay cover?! i need to hear it!!
    It’s good, although he messes up the lyrics on the second chorus.
    And, oh well, it doesn’t really sound well when he tries to sing ALBL at the same time.

my god welovelovato and itsohsodemi are the most annoying demi fans on earth. i was so happy when itsohsodemi got deleted. welovelovato is a horrible fan, it just seems like he praises her fame more than her.

It’s good, although he messes up the lyrics on the second chorus.

thank you!

It’s good, although he messes up the lyrics on the second chorus.

thank you!

okay, i’ve just listened to that and all i wanna say is: i’ve never liked albl.

It’s good, although he messes up the lyrics on the second chorus.

thank you!

okay, i’ve just listened to that and all i wanna say is: i’ve never liked albl.
    ikr, he just makes it so corny.

SO SEXYYYYYY. ;)

DON’T YOU WANT ME BABYYY?

DON’T YU WANT ME OOHHH

DON’T YOU WANT ME BABY?

• Alyssa S

I MET HIM TWICE AND HE WAS SOOOO AMAZING I WAS BALLING <3333 HE SIGNED MY SHIRT AND WRISTBANDS!!!!!! LOVE HIM SO MUCH

can i sexy?

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • WakaWakaEhEh

LMAO, NICK DOESNT FLY SOLO NO MORE.
    __

He also gets a 20% discount on Delta airlines.

WakaWakaEhEh said:

LMAO, NICK DOESNT FLY SOLO NO MORE.
    __

He also gets a 20% discount on Delta airlines.

hahaahahahaahah lmao!

WTF????

NICK WAS ALONE FYI THAT OLD COUGAR DELTA WAS NOT THERE THANKS GOD!!!

AND PLEASE DON’T STAR WITH THE DELTA CRAP AGAIN, NOT NOW!!!

LETS TALK ABOUT NICK!

hopefully she will go back home with Brian!!! yay!!!!!

• livingoutloud

LIVINGOUTLOUD

Control your fellow Lovatics.
    They’re all crying because Radio’s wont play Skycraper. What do they expect??? They’re spamming the radio stations, so the radio’s wont play skycraper. They hang up on all the Lovatics and say they aren’t gonna play it, but Lovatics think it’s a good idea to spam them even more after that. A radio was gonna play skycraper then Lovatics completely spammed them and they aren’t gonna play it anymore.

Oh god. Don’t put me under the title of a Lovatic. I’m a huge Demi fan, but that name has gained a bad reputation from some crazy fans. I have no control over them. However, I can promise you that although I’m a big fan, I will forever stay sane.

yayy!!!!!! yes go away Delta but Nick ALONE!!!

I was at the concert and Nick nearly cried when he sang Stay. He has as much passion during that song as the first time he started singing it last year!! It was amazing!!!

• Firework

lovatics are crazy
    i replied to welovelovato and told him he was dumb or something

Good.

Nice pictures. He looks great. The set list sounded wonderful and so did the little vid clips we heard. Wish I could have been there.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 08:02 pm

Stop trying to make Nelena happen it’s not going to!

• ImNotAnnoying

WeLoveLovato is the worst. They need to delete.

stayyyyyyyyyyy

WELL NOT NELENA, BUT NELTA I DON’T THINK IS GONNA LAST FOR TOO LONG!!!

I GIVE NELTA UNTIL… NEXT MONTH MAYBE??

lovatics are crazy

• BroadwayBoundBerry

He should just live on a stage, like for real. When he is taking picture not on stage he looks awkward and people, including myself, find him looking unattractive. But the minute I see a picture of him on stage I wanna jump his bones.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Im a lovatic, IDGAF.

• BroadwayBoundBerry

ImNotAnnoying said:
    WeLoveLovato is the worst. They need to delete.

i sdmkhlkgyshfukg hate WeLoveLovato! They randomly followed me, then when I followed back they unfollowed me, its like really bitch really? I’ll unfollow you to.

And if I don’t say something nice in a tweet about Demi they attach me… Its like what the actual fuck can I not have an opinion?

itohsodemi used to be bad to, but thankfully she calmed down.

justin bieber is sexy

• SubwayToVenus

Heeeeello girlies

ian crawford is so sexy

• SubwayToVenus

Im a lovatic, IDGAF.

Oh yeaaaaaah<3

• SubwayToVenus

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS NEW SINGLE UNOFFICIAL RELEAST GOT MORE THAN A MILLION VIEWS IN TWO DAYSSSSSSSSSSSS. OMG THEY’RE SO GONNA BE NUMBER ONE WHEN IT’S FINALLY OUT.

• RAWRiLOVEyou

He so sexy!!!!!! ;)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

b

• itsunderstand

Forever Alone.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 08:22 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Heeeeello girlies

its dead. no one comes on ou anymore

• SubwayToVenus

heeeeeeeey now, we’ve got to make ir rain somehoooooooooooow <3 OMG AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS HERE? Forever and ever alone.

• SubwayToVenus

SubwayToVenus said:

Heeeeello girlies

its dead. no one comes on ou anymore

I see.
    The other it was pretty alive though at the Joe post.

• itsunderstand

I’m forever alone in OU.

• jilti

Wow Adele owns music world! Top 5 in almost all countries (except Greece and Japan)

• jilti

Demi is #5 right now. I hope she stays on top 10 until tuesday.

• BroadwayBoundBerry

———————————————
    Its cause Adele does everything like a boss.

so fucking CUTE!

O. K…..

holy shit he looks hot

does anyone know what he sang?

• Alison

I’m probably forgetting some but these are the songs that I remember he did.

Conspiracy Theory
    State of Emergency
    Who I Am
    A Little Bit Longer
    SOS
    Hello Beautiful
    When You Look Me In The Eyes
    Yellow (Coldplay Cover)
    Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars Cover)
    Stay
    My Love (New song)
    Last Time Around

Have no clue

• SubwayToVenus

I love him so much.

• ImNotAnnoying

I don’t think I’ll ever find this kid sexy. He looks cute..or handsome. I guess.

is it just me or does it look like he’s wearing leather trousers ?

• Hibz.

Nice pics, I guess. :)

Anyone here?

Jul 16, 2011 @ 08:54 pm
    Hibz. said:

Nice pics, I guess. :)

Anyone here?

no its dead. like always

• BroadwayBoundBerry

FKN HOT!!!!!!

e sang adele – someone like you
    and cold play – yellow

SO AMAZING
    ___

I WANNA HEAR

oh my god, like you’d LOVE it

he mixed a little bit longer into it too! (cuz he messed up) but we sang as a crowd and it got all cracked up and off tone and he just laughed (friendly laugh) AMAZING day!

• MissSarah

Jul 16, 2011 @ 06:22 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

I WAS CRYING WHEN I MEEEEET YOU, NOW I’M TRYING TO FOOOORGET YOU
    So obsessed with this song lately <3

• WakaWakaEhEh

Not the actual shirt. Just the bug on it. I dont get the point of it.
    __

Yeah, I hate bugs too…

• peacelovehearts

Interesting.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I fucking swear, Nick might as well shave his head. The kid seriously needs to stop going to the barbershop.

• MissSarah

Gearsarealwayst… said:

how much are they?

People kept talking about how amazing nick was and sounded, even non fans and parents. One woman wrote that her husband now has a crush on nick Jonas. Proud of him.

• MissSarah

WakaWakaEhEh said:

mte. its getting worse. i wonder if he seriously thinks he looks better with short hair or if hes doing it just for delta.

im sure no one has noticed. hahaha he hasnt been wearing his necklace. with his purity ring on it. does that mean something?

Subway to Venus, what song is that from?

• peacelovehearts

Uhhh…

Probably cause Delta likes it

• Takes1toKno1

Ok. That’s creepy.

he seemed really happy on stage today… i think its cuz of delta :P but who knows.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Well. He said he was in a happy place so…

• peacelovehearts
  • WakaWakaEhEh

Well. He said he was in a happy place so…
    __

he must be smoking.

• ImNotAnnoying

A radio host gave Joe an LMFAO Beer Funnel that says “Party Rock” and condoms for a gift, like an hour ago. Lmfao..

• WakaWakaEhEh

A radio host gave Joe a LMFAO Beer Funnel that says “Party Rock” and condoms for a gift, like an hour ago. Lmfao..
    __

PARTY HARD! … in Ohio?

• peacelovehearts

I’m sure he’ll use it.

Ina did you see Joe’s cute little laugh when they said that he could teach sex education?

PARTY HARD! … in Ohio?

Idk where he is anymore.
    He’s at open house party radio station or whatever.

Yes I saw that.
    I love his laugh <3

• livingoutloud

Yes, cause apparently Taylor is Toronto;)

I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ALRIGHT, YOU AMERICAN.

I’m sure he’ll use it.

trololol

• ImNotAnnoying

chick on radio: “Can you play S&M” Joe jonas: “You sound a little too young to know what that’s about.”

• Takes1toKno1

whoever followed, thanks :) i got you.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:13 pm

——————————

Is he for real? Does Joe really think his lyrics are ~deep? trolololol

• ImNotAnnoying

“taking my phone from my pants. We’re not gonna say where, but from my pants.” -Joe (on the radio)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

:B

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ALRIGHT, YOU AMERICAN.
    ___

Awww, You know you love me.. and my American ways:)

I think he is trying to look like joe he always cuts his hair and sexy well no joe is one sexy guy and joe don’t even try and nick is doing something because joe is getting fame and nick is jealous nick has talent but joe also does nick trys to hard all joe has to do is show up nick is nasty he is dating a 26 year old women who had step children and she decide she was done with that and dated nick how coukd she stoop so low to walk out on those kids maybe thats why she dated him she misses her dtep kids

hardcore bondage

• ImNotAnnoying

you lost me when i read the name.
    talkin’ bout hood…

Lmfao ikr.

• Firework

lololol

ew her mannnnnnnnnn

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• ImNotAnnoying

LOL OMG sometimes I think Joe is a virgin because he acts so innocent sometimes and then other times he acts so dirty. Joe confuses me.

THIS.

• Ranii

MileyCyrus
    “I know the illusion is distracting but it’s just method acting” – Mike Schmid :) love u! Blasting your album w my man!

Ugh…stop.
    —————
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, NICK IS WITH HER!!!

jk jk lol

ANDERSON COOPER IS BACK!
    ___

LIKE A BOSS.

• livingoutloud

LALALALALALA.

• ImNotAnnoying

Miley just deleted a tweet about being with her BF then she tweets that…I love her on Twitter when she’s not talking about her boo, her man, the sweetest (douche) in the world, her boyfriend.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:32 pm

THIS.

split personality disorder

MileyCyrus

Ugh…stop.
    ___

idk, maybe Niley is back.

• ImNotAnnoying

Miley is so annoying when she has a boyfriend..wich is always.

jester1436

@blvthatschlitz I wonder if they auto-tune when they, you know, get it on? Is it wrong that I hope they do?

joe’s friend lmaoooo

• Firework

yay for niley

His cover of “Yellow” by Coldplay was INSANE. He was soooo good. Concert was boiling hot but incredible.

I like Nick’s hair. I don’t know why everyone is making such a big deal out of it. It’s summer and probably feels better short. God, the guy is freaking sexy anyway.

LIVINGOUTLOUD

Control your fellow Lovatics.

• Ranii

How can you hate this?
    ——————-
    whats up with his fingers tho?
    E.T.???

• ImNotAnnoying

whats up with his fingers tho?
    E.T.???

Lmfao, I think it’s because he was waving.

what is s&m about?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

what is s&m?

The song from Rihanna.

OHHH.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:38 pm

LIVINGOUTLOUD

Control your fellow Lovatics.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

what is s&m about?

Dinosaurs.

• putlimeinthecoconut

LIVINGOUTLOUD

Control your fellow Lovatics.

LMFAO, what the fuck can she do about that tho. O_o

what is s&m about?

1: Sadism and Masochism

The practice of using pain as a sexual stimulant. Some variants of S&M include

* Breast torture
    * Spanking
    * Whipping
    * Blood play
    * Vaginal torture
    * ‘CBT,’ Cock and Ball Torture
    * Asphyxiation
    * Hot wax

2: Slave and Master

• ImNotAnnoying

Skycraper has only played on 5 stations so far..

Anyone have a video of Nick singing Adele??

JOE HAS A SMALL PENIS ACCORDING TO DEMI

Is he for real? Does Joe really think his lyrics are ~deep? trolololol

…..k, you’re obviously way too young.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:15 pm
    JOE HAS A SMALL PENIS ACCORDING TO DEMI

Demi wishes she saw it. bahahaha

• Ranii

k

• Gearsarealwaysturning

what is s&m?

JOE HAS A SMALL PENIS ACCORDING TO DEMI

Either Joe stuffs his underwear or Demi is bitter.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:16 pm

Is he for real? Does Joe really think his lyrics are ~deep? trolololol

…..k, you’re obviously way too young.
    —————-

LOL IRL

He hasn’t worn his necklace/purity ring since he came back from his Bali trip with Delta.

what is s&m?

The song from Rihanna.

trolololol

ALL YOU GUYS IZZZA HOESSSSSS

I truly think nick is happiest when performing. I honestly feel that doing this is his true love. I am sure he likes producing and stuff, but this is when he is happiest. We get the most tweets when he gets to perform on stage too. I am hoping he tweets about his hairspray rehearsals..

• Gearsarealwaysturning

JOE HAS A SMALL PENIS ACCORDING TO DEMI

I always notice ANA during softball games. I don’t think it’s that small.

• Takes1toKno1

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:13 pm

whats with him telling people theyre too young to listen to shit? lol omg

• livingoutloud

Awww, You know you love me.. and my American ways:)

Well, I’d be lying if I said no.

I can already tell that some of those pictures are from his performance of STAY. Look at that face!!! :’)

whats with him telling people theyre too young to listen to shit? lol omg

Cause the girl sounded young?..

• peacelovehearts

S S S & M M M.

• Firework

i had an anon on tumblr pretending to be justin too cute :3

Kiss108
    “Sometimes I wake up and forget where I am” says @joejonas

Joe thinks everything is too deep for kids, he’s starting to sound like Nick with the dating a 15 year old is gross.

• peacelovehearts

whats with him telling people theyre too young to listen to shit? lol omg

Cause the girl sounded young?..
    Watch it be some 40 year old lady…

“SEX IN THE AIRR, BUT I LOVE THE SMELLLL OF IT” ~ S&M

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:19 pm

————————————

Nelena fan, I assume.

Nelly_Mo Nelly_Mo
    @nickjonas u2 pimp holla at me come threw the budlight hotel tonite!!
    5 Feb

• ImNotAnnoying

He never said he thinks it’s too deep for kids. It’s because he’s talking about sex, and an 11 year old relating to that is a problem.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:20 pm

Kiss108
    “Sometimes I wake up and forget where I am” says @joejonas

He was dropped in the head as a child.

————————————

Nelena fan, I assume.
    false. I never believed Stay was for Selena.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:21 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Does Joe want to be a dad or something? If not he needs to shut up and stop trying to censor kids.

• peacelovehearts

BUT CHAINS & WHIPS EXCITE MEEEEE.

i like the smeell of it

LMFAO.
    So you think it’s okay for an 11 year old to relate to “Can’t see nothing but blur tonight, acting like it’s your first time,
    Girl… things to be exchanged can’t wait for you to get into my lane”??

Nananana C’mon, c’mon

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:25 pm

LMFAO.
    Girl… things to be exchanged can’t wait for you to get into my lane”??

That’s basically all that’s in the radio nowadays tho

That’s basically all that’s in the radio nowadays tho

That’s why there’s pregnant 10 year olds running around the place.

false. I never believed Stay was for Selena.

oic

• Ranii

ESSS ESSS ESSS & EMMM EMMM EMMM

i think they stole my pics well he threw a towel i have it yes uts stay he nearly cried i love him so much now i sleep with his towel

EWWWWWWWWW JOE IS A MANWHORE WATCH NXT HE WILL TURN TO GUYS!

So weird how a few weeks ago I dreamt that Nick was playing Yellow in a live chat… crazy.

Alison said:

I’m probably forgetting some but these are the songs that I remember he did.

Conspiracy Theory
    State of Emergency
    Who I Am
    A Little Bit Longer
    SOS
    Hello Beautiful
    When You Look Me In The Eyes
    Yellow (Coldplay Cover)
    Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars Cover)
    Stay
    My Love (New song)
    Last Time Around

omg coldplay cover?! i need to hear it!!

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:26 pm

That’s basically all that’s in the radio nowadays tho

That’s why there’s pregnant 10 year olds running around the place.

dead

• WakaWakaEhEh

I was scuffling through my RTs and my favorites to see if I can find the picture of Joe digging in his pants, ROFL.

fatherhood is calling joe

@TayEdge_Brawr

Joe Jonas is one hood ass dude, damn
    10 minutes ago via Snaptu

Joe Jonas = Hood
    8 minutes ago via Snaptu

Jonas Brothers = Prison Butt Rape Gay
    8 minutes ago via Snaptu

I hate people like this…

onas Brothers = Prison Butt Rape Gay
    8 minutes ago via Snaptu

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Ranii

@TayEdge_Brawr
    you lost me when i read the name.
    talkin’ bout hood…

ANDERSON COOPER IS BACK!

MileyCyrus

Ugh…stop.

what is s&m about?

SEX

• Gearsarealwaysturning

what is s&m about?

I might be bad but i’m perfectly good at it, sex in the air i don’t care I love the smell of it. LALA and stones might break my bones but … I know what riri was doing when chris brown hit her.. xD

LMFAO, what the fuck can she do about that tho. O_o

Tell them to stop I guess, lmfao.

• Ranii

1: Sadism and Masochism

The practice of using pain as a sexual stimulant. Some variants of S&M include

* Breast torture
    * Spanking
    * Whipping
    * Blood play
    * Vaginal torture
    * ‘CBT,’ Cock and Ball Torture
    * Asphyxiation
    * Hot wax

2: Slave and Master
    ‘CBT’??
    Can’t Be Tamed lol

ewwww. i shouldn’t have asked what s&m was about.

what is s&m about?
    __

Sexual pleasure through pain. Kinky business really.

Jul 16, 2011 @ 07:42 pm

ewwww. i shouldn’t have asked what s&m was about.

you should’ve been educated about it then

ewwww. i shouldn’t have asked what s&m was about.
    ——————-

LOL

• Ranii

ewwww. i shouldn’t have asked what s&m was about.
    what are you 10?