Disney Channel PrankStars Premiere Clips

We have no clue how to get your friends on PrankStars. Email Disney :]

• jordanING

uh Luke…. you don’t know how to rap, and Mitchel is your favorite star? DDDDDAAAMMMNNN YOU FLOP

wow selena rlly doesnt know how to say no. i wud buy a million dollars she didnt wanna be in this stupid ass show

**bet

• jordanING

that black ladies face is so….so….yeah…

• Demiandmileylove

Even a person that isn’t a fan of Selena can see it’s her !

• gymnastlovee95

i was hoping this show was gonna be good and seem real but ITS SO FAKE. :( like serioulsy….i was able to tell who Selena was. if she was really a huge super fan she would have noticed. i mean i woulda started crying…lol and im not even a huge fan. but i was disappointed in this show because they could actually of made it REALLY good but its sooo fake.

im seriously about to be 20 and this show made me smile
    its just a nice refreshing show i thought it was cute!
    mitchel seems extremly cool like someone who would be fun to hang out with

• jordanING

what the fuck is with these teens? Debby Ryan fan, Mitchel fan, Selena fan….?? HELLO, DO YOU LIVE IN IRRELEVANT CITY?

anybody?

• livingoutloud

Who gives a fuck who they like..or if they’re irrelevant or not.

livingoutloud said:

Who gives a fuck who they like..or if they’re irrelevant or not.

*cough* just saying. Nobody in real life gives a fuck about Debby or Mitchel. I mean come on, let’s be real. Everyone is into Katy and Rihanna right now.

• livingoutloud

Not really, yes Katy and Rihanna may have more fans. However, Debby and Mitchel still do have fans whether you like it or not. “Nobody in real life gives a fuck about Debby or Mitchel” it’s obvious atleast some people do or they wouldn’t be on tv.

how can that 17 year old boy be mitchel musso’s biggest fan? most guys don’t even know who he is!

and selena did a really bad job, overall I liked debbie’s because she actually seemed real.

agreed. i’m not a fan of debby or mitchell myself, but not everyone only likes overpromoted mainstream artists.

ivingoutloud said:

whatever. my statement still stands.

• livingoutloud

whatever. my statement still stands.

Of course it does.

• livingoutloud

True,true.

more people care about them than you.

• jordanING

more people care about them than you.

like i haven’t heard that one before.

more people care about them than you.
    —————–
    BURN

livingoutloud said:
    whatever. my statement still stands.

Of course it does.

yup

JORDAN WHY ARE YOU ONLINE ALL THE TIME. EVERYTIME I COME YOUR FUCKING ON. DO YOU HAVE A LIFE OR?

is that your problem???

• jordanING

i haven’t been on OU for 2 days genius. How ’bout you document that?

btw Hi guys

Jul 17, 2011 @ 09:41 am

btw Hi guys

no one is here

• teamnobody

only liked selena .she is so cutee

What is Disney doing? They’re going further down the crapper WITH THIS! They need some new big time stars and some great TV ideas quick!

• Sacha

I Get That A Lot is way better. They should have stuck to that show.

where the FUCK did that miranda GIF come from? that was weird….

• Malinca

Debby Ryan was AWESOME at trying to be sick

Since they just put ”popular” disney kids on the first episode. Chances are the other episodes will be even less relevant.

• SELENAFAN!!

OMG THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER! IF I MET SELENA,TAYLOR SWIFT OR JUSTIN BIEBER I WOULD DIE!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOWWWWW!!<3

did you know that younger kids look at this so you don’t be swaring

I don’t give a FUCKING DAMN SHIT about kids.

the dude thats getting pranked with mitchell muso seems quite fit ;D

• mini meee

the dude thats getting pranked with mitchell muso seems quite fit ;D

whats kingleys tumblr?

That show is a
    hot ass fucking mess
    there are vampire, and wizards and werewolves. Its just to much.

the acting is tragic.

======

I understand that Disney is a kids Channel so the acting doesn’t have to be great, but the extras are acting better than the “stars”.

Nickelodeon is now better than Disney but they’re going down the toilet to.

Nickelodeon is getting on my last fucking nerve.
    “Up next is Spongebob. Then iCarly”
    “iCarly is coming up next, then it’s more Spongebob.”
    ALL FUCKING DAY. are those the only 2 shows that exist?

=====

Them and fucking E!. Here I am watching my Sex in the City or my fashion police and here come up all these commercials for “keeping up with the kardashians” every 5 minutes, and they’ll have more than one in a commercial…
    They’re getting on my last nerves.

KOK is so overexposed on E!. for one thing, it’s a boring ass show, and I only watch it when i’m at my zenith of boredom. Secondly, there is no plot but for Kim to complain about not having a boyfriend, kourtney always talkiing about her weight, and some irrelevant shit with Khloe and Scott. UGH :p

jordanING said:
    tbh I do not think Kingsley’s newest video on youtube about Harry Potter is entertaining or funny .______. to much screaming.
    ====
    I thought it was cute, in an annoying way… His new video on tumblr is hilarious though

what video? link please?

• BroadwayBoundBerry

Idina Menzel is coming back to Glee…

ARE RIB ACTUALLY CLOSING UP THE RACH/SHELBY STORY LINE…. FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!

Jul 17, 2011 @ 10:49 am
    ====

what video? link please?
    =====

=====
    The only reason they’re relevant is for Kim’s sex tape. I don’t get the point of reality TV. nobody actually acts like that in real life… I fucking hope.

That wasn’t realistic at all. I’m not a fan of Selena but even I recognized her. She wasn’t anything different. If she was some “HUUUGE” fan than she should’ve understood in seconds. It could’ve been a fun show for kids if they worked ?n it though.

• evanescence

I’m bored.

• harrypotterbitches

show sucks, obviously scripted, didn’t even try with selena, etc.

I know the blonde girl on the Selena episode! She’s really nice and super talented! Majoring in Musical Theater in college. You guys should follow her twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/kendalevans

“We have no clue how to get your friends on PrankStars.”

…it’s because they’re all ACTORS.

Jul 17, 2011 @ 11:28 am

No. GTFO. Thanks! :D

Jul 17, 2011 @ 08:22 am

OMG! fail; I recognized selena right away and I’m not even her fan, so How come this girl(who pretend to be a big SElena fan) didn’t recognized her ?
    This is so FAKE!!
    THIS!!!! If it was real the girl would have been dissing her as the slut whose dating Justin Beiber.

I wish i knew how to put someone on prank stars my sister destiny olson is the biggest selena gomez fan ever!!!!

you are so fucking gay i didnt even know you are a boy, lol i bet you are a disgusting gay whith no life at all! cant stop of laugh that you are a boy lol and you with a miley icon dare to talk about irrelevant people? very very funny you pathetic gay!

• PermanantDecemberXO

_____

I bet you are her haha.
    The guy in Mitchell’s was annoying. I wish they would have brought up the fact that if that was real and Mitchell had left the lady who have had to call the police. That would have really been funny to see his reaction. Of course if they weren’t actors and were real fans.
    Disney just needs to stop. I would say while they are ahead but they already lost it when Good Luck Charlie and Shake it Up came out.
    The thing that really ruined it for me was Sp Random! That show is crap.

http://is.gd/FAL6pu <— SHOCK!

• jordanING

the people they prank are so freaking demented, I can’t even…

• xJonasXCandyx

Script fail.& they didn’t even try with the whole Selena thing,anyone would realize it is her.

• livingoutloud

“We have no clue how to get your friends on PrankStars.”

Always so informative, OU.

isn’t this just a crappy kids version of i get that a lot ?

You are so right!

This is so FAKE!!

aww i think its cute, its like punk’d but for kids. I’m 18 but i wouldnt really watch this but i can def. see it being a hit with kids.

• SMILEY_me

the mom is wierd

• BroadwayBoundBerry

This shit is so mother fucking fake. I just can’t with Disney anymore. -sips tea-

did you know that younger kids look at this so you don’t be swaring

• Wtfx

I would have knew it was Selena it would have been pretty obvious

guys; it’s pretty obvious it’s selena, but if u had no idea u were on thos show, the last person u’ think to be talking to is selena gomez.

• livingoutloud

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. That’d be the last thing on your mind.

JORDAN IS A HATER WITH NO FRIENDS.

• jordanING

i wonder why that anon is online all the time to point out other people being on…

Please comment your honest opinions! Am i a good singer?!:)

• jordanING

JORDAN IS A HATER WITH NO FRIENDS.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I watch the Selena one, and I can’t imagine she didn’t know it was Selena… but stranger things have happened. And she was in the industry trying out for a commercial… so the premise was odd. I like how she had balls to stick up for and not rat out Selena’s fake character. If it was real. OK I think the whole thing is a bit hard to believe….

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jul 17, 2011 @ 09:57 am
    jordanING said:

JORDAN IS A HATER WITH NO FRIENDS.

Jordan is consistent, funny and entertaining, whether you agree or not with his posts. And it is everyone here who made it so. He is being real you are being unknown, invisible anon haters…

• mimi

JORDAN IS A HATER WITH NO FRIENDS
    i don’t get are u a hater and finally who are u?

Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    Jul 17, 2011 @ 09:57 am
    jordanING said:

JORDAN IS A HATER WITH NO FRIENDS.

DAMN, i think i LOVE you!

• BroadwayBoundBerry

Honestly people need to get off of Jordan’s back, although I don’t know who he is. He deserves an opinion just like you’re having one about him…

• MileySnuggle

Lol i can’t even with disney anymore

• MileySnuggle

Is this dead?

• BroadwayBoundBerry

Why couldn’t they did what Punk’d did and hire other actors to prank them?

aw shanks :)

• AcidPinkLemonade

Disney, just give up already.

Jul 17, 2011 @ 10:11 am

Is this dead?

\its always dead

Is this dead?

sadly yes. But you will stay here, or else i chain you to a bed and perform S&M.

• MileySnuggle

Jul 17, 2011 @ 10:11 am

Is this dead?

\its always dead

Not always..

Not always..

yeah. its always dead

• MileySnuggle

Is this dead?

Can’t wait for that tbh

• jordanING

was there even a need for this show? they already shitted out like 4034983508 new shows, why do they need this one? ._____.

Is this dead?

Can’t wait for that tbh

me too.

Lol i can’t even with disney anymore

=======

That’s what I said

I just can’t with Disney anymore. -sips tea-

Oceanup is always dead.

======

Wizards is over, they need for everybody to love it before using it to fill out the time slot.

Lol i can’t even with disney anymore

=======

That’s what I said

I just can’t with Disney anymore. -sips tea-

i noticed that too but i didn’t want to say anything. I was all like: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l83iah6Tma1qazxot.gif

why u blame Justin?

Oceanup is always dead.

============
    Its summer. Nobody is going to stay inside on the computer if they can go out…

Expect me, but I’m sick so I’m excused…

======

:P eh i think disney channel is done. My generation with it is over.

Oceanup is always dead.

============
    Its summer. Nobody is going to stay inside on the computer if they can go out…

Expect me, but I’m sick so I’m excused…

im here because i have no life.

why u blame Justin?

=====

Haha I’m not, I just really love that gif, and Kingsley. I want to scratch out Justin Bieber and put Kingsley, because since I started to watch his videos I’ve been sorta of acting like him.

remember when we all used to play epic mafia?

• MileySnuggle

Is this dead?

Can’t wait for that tbh

me too.

why u blame Justin?

=====

same. he greatly impacted on my personality.

(replying to this) – Jul 17, 2011 @ 10:20 am

why u blame Justin?

=====

WOW acting like him?????!!!

Is this dead?

Can’t wait for that tbh

me too.

HOLY FREAKING JESUS. WHAT THE FUCK?!?

======

:P eh i think disney channel is done. My generation with it is over.
    ======

ikr, what ever happen to shows like HM and Lizzie Mcguire? People may have not liked them so much, but they were way better than “My Babysitters a Vampire”

(replying to this) – Jul 17, 2011 @ 10:20 am

why u blame Justin?

=====

WOW acting like him?????!!!
    ======

Yeah if something annoys me I’ll bitch bitchy bitch like Kingsley.

======

:P eh i think disney channel is done. My generation with it is over.
    ======

i can’t even with that vampire shit. I’m just sitting there like “wut even”.

HOLY FREAKING JESUS. WHAT THE FUCK?!?

thats fake

• MIMI

Jul 17, 2011 @ 10:23 am

Is this dead?

Can’t wait for that tbh

me too.

HOLY FREAKING JESUS. WHAT THE FUCK?!?

what are u talking guys are u OK???

======

:P eh i think disney channel is done. My generation with it is over.
    ======

i can’t even with that vampire shit. I’m just sitting there like “wut even”.

That show is a

hot ass fucking mess

there are vampires, and wizards and werewolves. Its just to much. They just need to stop and think of a good show.

• SELENAFAN!!!!

GOT TO GO WATCH MORE!!!!!<3 CAAN GET ENOUGH OF THIS SHOW!!!! EVERYONE IS SO GOOD AT PRANKING THE PERSON<3

• SELENAFAN!!!!

vampires are soooo 2008

2008- vampires
    2009- werewolves
    2010- bieber
    2011- wizards

======

:P eh i think disney channel is done. My generation with it is over.
    ======

i can’t even with that vampire shit. I’m just sitting there like “wut even”.

That show is a
    hot ass fucking mess
    there are vampire, and wizards and werewolves. Its just to much.

the acting is tragic.

That show is a
    hot ass fucking mess
    there are vampire, and wizards and werewolves. Its just to much.

the acting is tragic.

======

Nickelodeon is now better than Disney but they’re going down the toilet to.

• MileySnuggle

AHBSJKAHDAHDFUFHWF OMFG QJQWAESDFHJFKLWHIFW

Jul 17, 2011 @ 10:33 am

AHBSJKAHDAHDFUFHWF OMFG QJQWAESDFHJFKLWHIFW

fgkjrijgvofdsijmh4uybi4tr09[yTHBgf][
    b]d
    ‘vbfdoijgjrdgopjhgre

what

I JUST WATCHED THE LAST SONG so sad that her dad died

I JUST WATCHED THE LAST SONG so sad that her dad died

==========

Yes, and If you read the book you would’ve known that.

• BroadwayBoundBerry

I love Nicholas Sparks but his books are all becoming F-ing depressing.

That show is a
    hot ass fucking mess
    there are vampire, and wizards and werewolves. Its just to much.

the acting is tragic.

======

Nickelodeon is now better than Disney but they’re going down the toilet to.

Nickelodeon is getting on my last fucking nerve.
    “Up next is Spongebob. Then iCarly”
    “iCarly is coming up next, then it’s more Spongebob.”
    ALL FUCKING DAY. are those the only 2 shows that exist?

That show is a
    hot ass fucking mess
    there are vampire, and wizards and werewolves. Its just to much.

the acting is tragic.

======

Nickelodeon is now better than Disney but they’re going down the toilet to.

Nickelodeon is getting on my last fucking nerve.
    “Up next is Spongebob. Then iCarly”
    “iCarly is coming up next, then it’s more Spongebob.”
    ALL FUCKING DAY. are those the only 2 shows that exist?

=====

They’re getting on my last nerves.

====

I JUST WATCHED THE LAST SONG so sad that her dad died

==========

Yes, and If you read the book you would’ve known that
    i want to read that so much but in our country we don’t have that book so i can’t read it :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

did you know that younger kids look at this so you don’t be swaring

====

Really bitch really? if young kids don’t like my swearing htey can get the fuck off of OU.

Many thanks.