Nick Jonas Bluesfest Stage COLLAPSES

nickjonascollapse

Nicole: The MBNA stage where Nick Jonas performed yesterday, collapsed. It COLLAPSED :O We just had sudden severe storms from NOWHERE and it all happened soo fast, wind was so strong and it was raining hard!

I was at a lake, it was as if it was the end of the world had arrived. Unbelievable. One girl broke her leg, no other injuries have been confirmed yet. If Nick was performing today, he could have been seriously injured :\ Vid under.

OMG THANK GOD NICK U WASNT DER

I feel more bad for the girl who broke her leg.

lol

Where is everyone?!?

ou is dead everyday

• livingoutloud

Oh, strange.

• ImNotAnnoying

Fascinating.

Interesting OU.

• Nicole

I’m the one who sent the news to them! But I didn’t say that last sentence and I added to them(but it didn’t get posted) : I really feel like Nick Jonas should know this, and all the fans that were there too. It is a very emotional/ shocking news.
    Please help me spread the news to them :)

Guys follow me on twitter for more news @NicoleArrage

At first when I saw the story I thought Nick Jonas had collapsed! Scared me to death. The headline could have been worded better. Nick wasn’t even there today. I understand he performed there yesterday but the title made it sound like he was involved.

Guys follow me on twitter for more news @NicoleArrage

Nahh. Bye.

• live2love2laugh

.. well damn he got lucky

• live2love2laugh

.. well damn he got lucky

• live2love2laugh

^ i dont kno why that posted twice

i was just there yesterday.. holy shit!
    we’re all lucky

Message from God that Nick should give it up and stop performing

• MissSarah

Havent been sleepin for 34h now. Cant sleep again. Dont know what to do ahh

Where is the vid?

Thank God he wasn’t there and thwe poor girl

Very sad but good that noone was hurt more seriously.

________________
    I know oceanup are drama starters

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lol

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

Lucky!!
    Poor girl btw! :|
    Good that no one else got injured

aw

Nick is #blessed and God saved him!

• itsunderstand

Hello? *crickets*

• BroadwayBoundBerry

LOL this commercial played before hp yesterday and I was laughing so much.

======

This commercial is so old,and so annoying.

LOL this commercial played before hp yesterday and I was laughing so much.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I am never giving this website to my church. They’ll be so horrified that they’ll baptize themselves again.

cyberbully reminds me of what happened to me at school i was bullied by a girl that called me hurtful name and i just wanted to beat the shit out of her!

• livingoutloud

But the margaritas looked very delicious… trololo

Must be nice. -.- LOL. But I gtg, I need some sleep, and my sun burn is on fire. Need to sleep away my misery. LOL

• WakaWakaEhEh

Seriously, I always want to kill myself when Snape dies.. and then when they show their memories and then when their kids go to Hogwarts… I’m dead and gone by then.

• Firework

K

___

Sunburns are a bitch.
    Have sweet dreams Robin (:

• jordanING

that cyber bully movie is stupid… just slap the bitch and delete your profile. PROBLEM SOLVED

• WakaWakaEhEh

I remember this one time when I was little.. some girl told me the money we give to church goes up to god. Of course I was a smart alec child and looked at her crazy. In my mind I was thinking “Bitch, that money goes to the fucking bills we owe.”

• BroadwayBoundBerry

WakaWakaEhEh said:

==========

ikr, I only went to church for sunday school

There is nothing funny about that Miley Christ shit tbh.

does anyone think this drake commercial is funny?

• jordanING

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    please don’t talk badly of Miley Christ. or else i will send her loyal followers on you.
    __

I’ll send them right back down to Florida. I spray them with untainted and whole holy water from none other than the Garden of Eden.
    Come at me bro.

Saint Demetria is protected by the flawless power of Miley Christ. Try again. And please choose your words wisely, Demetria is creeping.

• Firework

Still dead
    Anyone watch cyber bully?
    So emotional ._.

• livingoutloud

The square route of R is 8 something, cause I’ve been trying to work it ohhhh…

Second time seeing it, still cried like a baby.
    Though, this filthy pig was drinking beer next to me.. stupid reserved seat my fucking butt.

ROFL. Oh god, I wish I could have an in depth convo about HP, but I can’t..LOL. What, beer in a theater? LOL

WHO HAS SEEN THE DRAKE SPRITE COMMERCIAL?

__

May the lord redeem your soul when Judgement Day falls upon us.
    “Thou shall not bow down to false idols”

• jordanING

There is nothing funny about that Miley Christ shit tbh.

She will not be happy to here about this. Repent while you still have the chance.

• jordanING

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    __

May the lord redeem your soul when Judgement Day falls upon us.
    “Thou shall not bow down to false idols”

Take a joke. Miley Christ has guns.

___

Rofl, it’s okay.. no HP fan. I get it :p
    Yep, beer. This movie theater is bull, it gives reserve seats (that are never tagged ‘this is reserved’) and serves food/ other beverages to people.

There is nothing funny about that Miley Christ shit tbh.

Uh no. Stop trying to be funny.

FUCKING PAY ATTENTION TO ME

• WakaWakaEhEh

May the lord redeem your soul when Judgement Day falls upon us.
    “Thou shall not bow down to false idols”

Take a joke. Miley Christ has guns.
    __

I’ll pray for you Jordan. No man can withstand the white angels that will come down to proclaim this Earth one day…

LOL JK.

• livingoutloud

Rofl, it’s okay.. no HP fan. I get it :p

Thats sick, rofl. First off..I don’t even have a theater in my little town anymore, LOLL. And any other theater you get your own shit..and theres not alcohol, ahaha.

• jordanING

i was about to say.

__

It’s awesome to the people who get all that stuff, membership my ass. We should have just gone to the Mall of Georgia ._.
    But the margaritas looked very delicious… trololo

Jul 17, 2011 @ 08:15 pm
    There is nothing funny about that Miley Christ shit tbh.

Like waka said, it’s overexposed, overused and not funny anymore. Even though it wasn’t that funny to begin with.

i was about to say.
    __

Not a Jesus freak, I promise.. rofl.

__________
    I find that perspective odd (and I know alot of people feel the same way). But I think the more successful Nick is, the better exposure Joe gets. Think about it, people who have never heard the Jonas bros and see Nick will be Googleing and bumping into Joe’s videos; Joe’s modeling layout. They are family and if it was a bad thing for Nick to tour it would have been resolved at home.

——————–
    I havent been the happiest with Nick lately but wow some people are so cruel/harsh. It wasn’t only Nick’s stage Cheap Trick was performing at the time actually and Nick wasn’t even performing that day. You know what? He doesnt have to sit around doing nothing or doing only music for others to give Joe a chance. He has to compete with way more people in the industry than just his brother. LEAVE HIM ALONE!

With every strike of lightning comes a memeory that lasts.

oops *memory*

have any of you guys been bullied?

Jul 17, 2011 @ 08:36 pm

have any of you guys been bullied?

he truly is blessed

• BroadwayBoundBerry

Whoever you are nice anon, I love you so much right now.

have any of you guys been bullied?

doesnt it hurt when they say bad stuff to you

• jordanING

Good thing he sang before the storm.

oh my god. lmao

Karma? Why would Nick be getting Karma? Cause he lost his purity ring? Cause he’s performing at a concert at the same time his brother is promoting his new song? At least when Nick played songs during the concert, he wasn’t too ashamed to sing Jonas Brothers songs. Joe seems to be ashamed of anything Jonas Brothers when he gives interviews. Which is a slap in the face to fans. Hope Nick isn’t the reason Miley put Karma on her wrist. Cause it’s not nice to wish someone bad luck. Nick’s had enough things happen to him in his life.

• WakaWakaEhEh

BTRChangeMyLife • Jordan Pena ?
    After seeing the ABC Family Cyberbully movie, I feel even more sad for Selena.. :'(
    10 minutes ago

._.

God this died…

For some reason I like Nick by himself but when he’s with Delta I can’t stand him. It’s like he has some alter-ego thing going on.

• ImNotAnnoying

Jul 17, 2011 @ 08:37 pm
    BroadwayBoundBerry said:

Whoever you are nice anon, I love you so much right now.

love u too!

Scruff.

NO, just no.

… It was bound to happen.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

ul 17, 2011 @ 08:39 pm
    jordanING said:

Good thing he sang before the storm.

We have another clever anon in our midst

• jt

Jul 17, 2011 @ 08:17 pm
    Firework said:
    Still dead
    Anyone watch cyber bully?
    So emotional ._.

Yup I did!

• Takes1toKno1

i cant see shit from that picture, but daayum O.O

My heart stopped when I read the title. I am so glad Nick got lucky and is ok! I feel bad for the girl who got though! Thank God is wasn’t worse.

Was it really necessary making us all believe it collapsed on him?

CELEBRITY ONLINE IN CHATS ! http://tnij.com/starsonline LOOK !

• MissSarah

I’m sitting in the bus right now. There are four girls behind me who are singing Justin Bieber songs. awkward.

This commercial is so old,and so annoying.

its hilarious

whats cyverbullyabout

where is everyone?

Jul 17, 2011 @ 08:32 pm

where is everyone?

left ou for good

whats cyverbullyabout
    __

Some girl is getting bullied over the internet/technology pathways.. or some shit like that.

ikr, I only went to church for sunday school
    __

I only liked Sunday School cause I got to sing in front of the class, other than that.. it was boring.

Good thing he sang before the storm.

• BroadwayBoundBerry

Good thing he sang before the storm.
    =====

Though cheesy, that shit deserves a hand…

rofl

• BroadwayBoundBerry

I just… just watch it -sips on tea-

• WakaWakaEhEh

Good thing he sang before the storm.
    __

OMFG
    LMAOOOOOOO

broadwayberry I fixed your kingsley icon

well see karma is coming to get u boy

well see karma is coming to get u boy

• harrypotterbitches

well damn, that sucks.

Yeah he was very lucky but poor girl

damn. lucky boy

he got lucky! FIRST

• Ranii

oh my goooddness!!

• MissSarah

my god, i thought nick collapsed. heartattack.

ME TOO!! I was sooooo shocked!!

omg thank god the performance wasnt today! poor girl with the leg

I<3 u Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought HE collapsed! good thing he didn’t :)
    these headlines can be so misleading :p

so lucky

so dead

• MissSarah

Im still awake and OUs still dead. Great.

• thedarksunshine

NICE TITLE. made me think it collapsed on Nick. omg.

• Nicole

Omg :O this video SHOWS IT COLLAPSING ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfqpXNfywT4&feature=share

• itsunderstand

NICE TITLE. made me think it collapsed on Nick. omg.

MTE. OU has some serious issues with their titles. rofl

thats how you bring the place down in shows

• livingoutloud

thats how you bring the place down in shows

LOL omg.

Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:18 pm
    Nicole said:

Nicole, we don’t care about a stage collapsing. Ok? Ok.

• Ranii

y is dis pleees alwayz so ded?

• itsunderstand

Ranii said:

y is dis pleees alwayz so ded?

It’s a mystery.

Message from God that Nick should give it up and stop performing

Omg.

Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:24 pm
    Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:18 pm
    Nicole said:

Nicole, we don’t care about a stage collapsing. Ok? Ok.

Yeah, that’s why Ottawa Bluesfest is trending in Canada on twitter right now, huh? EVERYONE CARES, if you don’t why are you even seeing this post huh?

• jordanING

Miley Christ was trying to tell Nick to repent back to her, but I see her timing was a bit off.

That’s scary. The video sounded like fucking Cloverfield though.

Not funny.

• itsunderstand

Nicole, we don’t care about a stage collapsing. Ok? Ok.

If everyone cared, then it wouldn’t just be a TT in Canada. lol Fail. Why you so mad? :(

thats how you bring the place down in shows

Lol.

Supposedly a man was pierced in the stomach. God, I couldn’t imagine.

Omg! I heard someone elsewhere say it looked like Cloverfield .. weird.

Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:38 pm
    Supposedly a man was pierced in the stomach. God, I couldn’t imagine.

Yeah, I also heard Scooby Doo and his crew are on the case.

Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:41 pm

Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:38 pm
    Supposedly a man was pierced in the stomach. God, I couldn’t imagine.

Yeah, I also heard Scooby Doo and his crew are on the case.

omg bahahahahaha

Yeah, I also heard Scooby Doo and his crew are on the case.

Funny.. -_-

Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:40 pm

Omg! I heard someone elsewhere say it looked like Cloverfield .. weird.
    ——————–

I heard fire was coming down from the clouds, like rain.. weird.

i heard satchel was injured

Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:31 pm
    jordanING said:

ha ha ha

-_-

• HappinessisEverything…

That video is crazzy! were there people just watching it? was there supposed to be a show today? “/

Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:44 pm
    i heard satchel was injured

:O NOOOO!!

• HotAnonymous

HappinessisEVer…
    Yes, there were performers that had gotten off the stage minutes before that happened, and others were scheduled to perform but all performances got canceled on all the stages

i heard satchel was injured

:O NOOOO!!
    ___

MFTE

• dilemma

I can’t believe I said this but first I was like : You deserve it bitch for touring while you brother is releasing an album :P I was really pissed at his fans even though I had no problem with him going on tour at first
    it’s just his fans :P
    but then I backed down and was like no he’s my baby boy what if something happened to him ? and remembered the diabetes O_O glad he performed yesterday

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:31 pm
    jordanING said:

You are like the Don Rickles/Gilbert Gottfried of OU… Nobody really seems to appreciate your IsarcasticING humor. LOL

On another note… holy shit it is a damn good thing that didn’t blow forward onto the crowd.

• dilemma

Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:38 pm
    Supposedly a man was pierced in the stomach. God, I couldn’t imagine.

Yeah, I also heard Scooby Doo and his crew are on the case

___

Miley Christ jokes are so overexposed. They’re like the “That’s what she said” jokes of OU ._.

• Monster27

Wow. Glad to no-one had near death injuries.

• livingoutloud

RACHEL.
    we could be like Rsquared. ROFL.

How was your little Harry P adventure

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jul 17, 2011 @ 07:58 pm
    dilemma said:

__________

Nothing personal to you, I respect that you opened up and were honest about it, but I just don’t think it is a negative thing for Joe.

• jordanING

lol so true :)

RACHEL.
    we could be like Rsquared. ROFL.

How was your little Harry P adventure
    __

The square route of R is 8 something, cause I’ve been trying to work it ohhhh…

Second time seeing it, still cried like a baby.

• jordanING

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    ___

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jul 17, 2011 @ 08:10 pm
    jordanING said:

lol so true :)

Don’t feel bad, Even Van Gogh wasn’t appreciated until after his user name was terminated.

__

Come at me bro.

• jordanING

Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    Jul 17, 2011 @ 08:10 pm
    jordanING said:

lol so true :)

Don’t feel bad, Even Van Gogh wasn’t appreciate until after his user name was terminated.

LMFAO