Demi Lovato ‘The Only Coke I Do Is Diet’

demij
demilovatocoke-88

Demi Lovato enjoyed a night out with friends at the movies wearing an anti-drug t-shirt in Los Angeles with Hannah Beth, a fashion blogger and designer of the Sober Is Sexy t-shirt which reads ‘The Only Coke I Do Is Diet’. VIDEO under!

yea she is throwing up again a close friend said and u can tell look at her legs if she really worked out like she claims she does and runs all those miles she would not look chunky anywhere but her stomach is because she is throwing up she will be in rehab and what r her friends and family doing nothing like always

• harrypotterbitches

she looks pretty tho

• WakaWakaEhEh

Someone get this soberissexy shit out of here ._.

don’t act like you don’t love it Demi XD

http://is.gd/LoH3RK <——- SHOCK! DEMI LOVATO MOTHER WILL! FATHER WHO WILL SEE! SHOCK!

Wow Snuggle, this is ur definition of trashy? U must be one boring ass mofo jsssayin

I don’t her friends one bit

*Trust

*tacky

E!XCLUSIVE: Demi Lovato was hooking up w actor Ryan Phillippe. Yes, Reese Witherspoon’s ex. eonli.ne/pj0Yg2 Thoughts?

lol da fuck?

• WakaWakaEhEh

lol da fuck?
    ___

mfte.

• EvaSnow

Ugh she’s so annoying. I hope she’s going to admit one day that she used coke in the past. I hate the fact that she’s acting all innocent now while she clearly isn’t innocent.

Wow Demi sure knows how to pick them. First 31 year old Wilmer and now Ryan. She’s such a whore and those dudes are sleazy as fuck. ew Demi must be filled with stds….

@mileysnuggle atleast shes fully clothed.

Yea, she does look like shes lost some weight. Not to be rude, but do u guys think its “recovery” if u still work out like crazy to fit an ideal weight that society wants u to be? again not to be rude, but i hope demi isnt working out TOO much, ive heard some things about her trainer. and what is it w/ girls wanting to be stick thin? im a heterosexual girl but find curvy girls super hot

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:37 am
    EvaSnow said:

So going to rehab, and admitting she cut and experienced with drugs is acting innocent? lol Any reason to hate. RME

• wavy

lmao @ there shirts xD

Ew ew Demi is so repulsive…

is anyone else horny bc of Miley Sniggle’s icon? DAMNNNN

lol look at hanna’s earrings xD

• EvaSnow

You know what I don’t get? (This is not a hate comment. This is really a serious question) She feels insecure about her body, right? I mean she had an eating disorder and all, so why does she wear shorts like that?

Look I’m not the thinnest girl out there either. I’m an average sized girl, but I would never wear shorts like that, because I just think I’m “too fat” for it. ( Don’t get me wrong, because I don’t think I’m fat at all) Do you guys know what I mean? I’m just shocked to see that someone with insecurity issues is willing to put herself out there like that. Especially because paps are following her right now since her new single is doing so well.

panic at the disco does weed

hanna beth is ugly

hanna beth is lucky she can get photographed. like she did with miley.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

That is what happens when the ticket takers sell you out to the paps… cha…ching boom. And, I think she looks cute. And for haters, nothing she ever does is going to be good enough for you, and stans nothing she does will ever put a dent in your love. You are like the ying and yang of demiville.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:37 am
    EvaSnow said:

____________
    I wasn’t talking about that. The fact is that she did some things in the past. Like drinking, sleeping around with everybody and using drugs. So I don’t get why she’s acting all innocent with the “Sober is sexy” thing. I mean its good that she changed and she realizes that she was on the wrong path, but it just comes off as really fake. I’m kinda annoyed by the whole “Sober is sexy” thing, because it’s so random. She suddenly has new friends and suddenly she talks about being sober etc. She even gets a tattoo. It doesn’t look sincere from her mouth tbh.

What is happening to Demi? Back to all the dark clothes and bangles, way too much jewelry. She’s getting skinnier, anyone noticing that lately?

I see disaster coming all over again.

• mimi

oh Nick jonas loves diet coke too

• m

<——- SHOCK! DEMI LOVATO MOTHER WILL! FATHER WHO WILL SEE! SHOCK!
    what the fuck? SPEAK ENGLISH. and STOP SPAMMING.

• KimKardashianKisses

is it just me or she not the same loveable chubby Demi i like she got skinny well i see she back old ways again…

MTE

I’m suprised no ones pointed out stalker Sarah yet.

Demi was never fat at all. And quit worrying about her weight everything, she never got skinnier or chubbier. She’s just normal. People are just saying shit like this because she has big thighs. It’s okay for a 18 year old to have big thighs, to be honest, wish I had a body like hers. She’s in great shape so shut and stop worrying about other peoples’ weight.

hey mileysnuggle. how about you shut up if you’re going to have that gross weirdo half-naked slut in your icon. at least demi can wear proper clothing.

• Monster27

Diet coke is kinda gross tasting..

• realistgangsta

liar

You know what I hate? How everyone thinks Miley is the bad girl. Miley is such a good girl, it’s just that people don’t get her and overreact everything she does. While Demi has dated way more guys, wears the same clotes (see-throughs, shows off her bra, short shorts and etc), has a lot of tattoos too and, parties a lot and drink and do drugs.
    Everyone’s like oh poor demi, she has an eating disorder, she’s a good girl. I hate that.

Well, Demi wears the same clothes as Miley. She shows off her bra, wears short shorts and all those things. Just STFU with all this demi is a good girl thing because that’s BS.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 01:28 pm
    realistgangsta said:
    liar

How would you know? Bitter much…

• EvaSnow

I’m suprised no ones pointed out stalker Sarah yet.
    __________________
    That’s because OU just added that picture. It wasn’t there from the beginning. This post already had 150 comments until OU added it.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:41 am
    EvaSnow said:

I think you are right Evasnow. She sure acts confident showing off her short shorts. I would be asking my friend if there were anything else showing or if I should wear pants next time. Demi likes all the attention.

• LoveYes

EvaSnow said:

——————

YOU KNOW WHAT I DON’T GET?
    YOU GO TO EVERY POST ABOUT DEMI AND ALWAYS, I MEAN ALWAYS, TRASH HER OUT AND YOU WANT PEOPLE TO FEEL THAT YOU ARE DOING A SERIOUS QUESTION?

GO KISS JOE JONAS ASS AND LEAVE!
    YOU ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO GET A WAY TO HATE HER!

you can’t fool people, HATER!

• LoveSemi

Sunshine n Lolipops said:

First you take care of your mind (rehab, meds, therapy, outpatient stuff) then your habits (food, balanced diet, normal calorie counts) and then your body when you are strong enough. Maybe we should be patient and let her story play out…. before jumping to conclusions.

>>>

This! amazing comment!
    but judging is so easy for some mean people!

• LoveSemi

uh ashley is looking super cute in that pic with sarah :D

demi tweeted and said she gets her look from a blog on tumblr. it’s actually really good? idk i love her. tons. the blog is

WHO is this girl using glasses that is ALWAYS in some pics with the artists?

She looks underweight again!!!!

• Demiandmileylove

Wait Ashley and Demi where in the same place ?!

Jul 18, 2011 @ 02:19 pm
    WHO is this girl using glasses that is ALWAYS in some pics with the artists?

Stalker Sarah. Ask anyone in OU, they’ll tell you she is a stalker.

• askashley

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:43 am
    EvaSnow said:

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:37 am
    EvaSnow said:

____________
    ===
    The Thing I Hate about absurd comments such as the second one is that you people take theory’s and actually act like you know fr the fact she did those things. If you don’t have the actual proof to say she didn’t or around the time she did it, then you have no rite to say that she was an actual drug addict. I hate the fact that people made up the crack stories just because of the fact she checked herself into a treatment center.

DEMI LOOKS SOOO STUNNING, HATERZ ARE JUST JEALOUS, LOOK AT U IN A MIRROR BEFORE CRITICIZING PEOPLE, I’M 100% LOVATIC, SO WHY U NOT ? IS BECAUSE U’R JEALOUS OR U JUST CANT LIVE WITHOUT CRITICIZING PEOPLE ? FUCK OFF HATERZ ;D LOVE YOUU DEMI :* <3

E!XCLUSIVE: Demi Lovato was hooking up w actor Ryan Phillippe. Yes, Reese Witherspoon’s ex. http://t.co/TyJm888 Thoughts?

• renee

awsome she deserves the love

lol……i find this funny.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 12:39 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:
    because, she threw up after every dinner before the rehab. and now she’s ”healthy”.

I don’t understand anything from you’r commment , this doesn’t explain why you say she is eating a lot .. and why the ‘ ?

I said in the post before that, if you’re taling those medicaments you are tired and mabye you’ve the need to eat. I know that ok. i’m taking those. i’m just sayen that before rehab she threw up after every meal and now she’s recoverd and is eating like she never did because SHE THREW UP. we never saw her like that.

the most people hate her because she’s famous and they just dont understand her problem. I dont know why these haters can hate a girl who was/ IS STILL bullied.

• My_Bench_Stupid_Hobo

stop being such a hater and stop lying. I LOVE Miley, but 1 Demi has not dated more guys, the’ve dated about the same. 2,the clothes are not the same, miley performs in undies basically, demis just worn a few revealing outfits (that still covered most of her body) sure demis shown off more skin latly, mileys was when she was 14/15 is why she got so much shit for it. also demi is still getting shit for it and shes almost 19. They both have tattoos, nobodys giving them shit for that except dumbass haters not fans.Demi dosent party/do drugs/drink (she said she tried stuff but never anything serious) that dosent mean she does them.. yeah miley only got in trouble for it bc it was on video, everyboddy was it! but neither got that much shit for it anyways. everybody is NOT like poor Demi, all she has gotten is shit for having an eating disorder/cutting, she gets alot more shit than miley did for anything, so why dont you mind your own damn bussiness.

• Demiandmileylove

She is sporting healthy ( I hope ! ) but i think she does this because the past weight she had people constantly kept calling her fat ,

• livingoutloud

She still seems uncomfortable around the camera to me. But anyhow, I do like her shirt.

Demiandmileylove said:

_______________
    I think it has to do with the medicine. I assume that she uses medicine for her bipolar disorder. They make you gain weight. It’s one of the side effects. Maybe the side effects of the medicine is wearing off.

• EvaSnow

YOU KNOW WHAT I DON’T GET?

GO KISS JOE JONAS ASS AND LEAVE!
    YOU ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO GET A WAY TO HATE HER!

you can’t fool people, HATER!
    ____________
    I rarely leave comments on OU. I’m not a hater. I absolutely love Demi as a singer. She’s by far the best singer from all the Disney girls. I just question her behaviour sometimes. (I also don’t get why you would call me a Joe fan, because I’m not)

I was actually asking a serious question. I just don’t get that someone who had an eating disorder would wear something so revealing like that. Maybe because I would never do that if I were her.

_______________
    This is also bothering me sometimes. Why Miley gets all the hate while Demi is doing kinda the same thing but nobody seems to care about it.

EvaSnow said:

She is wearing short shorts and acting ocnfident because she IS confident. She went through treatment and if you watch any interview now she clearly says that she has never felt so good in her life and that she is much more confident. You’ll notice she didn’t used to do this, but she does now. As for the shirt, it’s funny and obviously a sassy crack at the rumors. And you can work out all you want, but eating can counteract what you burned off. Happens to me. (I actually addressed a lot of you here.)

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ugh, these novels make me bored of OU ._.

—————

says a kim kardashian fan.

• WakaWakaEhEh

she’s so pretty ^^ love her outfit =]]

People are gonna start rumors. They do about every celebrity. The good news is, Demi is now at a place where she is strong enough to ignore them and not care about what people say. Anyone who has truely been following Demi’s story and watching all of her post-treatment interviews knows that a bunch of this crap aboveis just that… rumors. Demi is happier and healthier than she’s ever been in her life and she has the right to live that way. Don’t we all?

you’re not getting fat because of that, you only get tired.

• Demiandmileylove

That too XD poor her … What the heck .. wearing off it’s a freaking shirt and shorts that’s not wearing off

• Demiandmileylove

you’re not getting fat because of that, you only get tired.

You gain wait of those medication ! believe it or not but it’s true !

• WakaWakaEhEh
  • livingoutloud

Click play, and enjoy some new music by the beautiful Lights. :)

I don’t understand some of you, you guys say you don’t like her and that she’s become annoying yet you waist your time on this website talking on and on about her life. I mean, if I didn’t like someone then i wouldn’t be on a website talking and taking about her life. Ya’ll need to see a shrink or something.

• WakaWakaEhEh
  • WakaWakaEhEh
  • WakaWakaEhEh

Emotional Manic Side Effects

Individuals in a manic episode may experience a range of emotional side effects, which include impulsiveness, severe agitation, increased sexual desire or rapid speech patterns.

Physical Manic Side Effects

During a period of mania, an individual can experience weight loss, perspiration and diarrhea as physical side effects of the disorder. Piercings and tattoos can also be considered physical side effects as a result of impulsive behavior.

Emotional Depressive Side Effects

Patients who are suffering from a depressive episode will experience low mood, paranoia, hopelessness and increased anxiety as emotional side effects of the disorder.

Physical Depressive Side Effects

Lethargy, sluggishness, oversleeping and overeating are common physical side effects of bipolar disorder. Any self harm due to suicidal or depressive thoughts can also be considered physical side effects.

Psychosis

Psychotic breaks are a side effect of the condition that can occur in either manic or depressive episodes; however, they are more common in instances of mania.

Emotional Manic Side Effects

Physical Manic Side Effects

Emotional Depressive Side Effects

Physical Depressive Side Effects

Psychosis

Demiandmileylove said:

you’re not getting fat because of that, you only get tired.

You gain wait of those medication ! believe it or not but it’s true !

I’m using those. and i’m not gaining weigt.

WE ARE HERE

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jul 18, 2011 @ 12:12 pm
    KimKardashianKisses said:

I think she was feeling very vulnerable when she had some weight on. It may come across more humble, but I think she is just feel good about herself. And I think she is feeling confident and sexy… if you take that as a negative thing, oh well… but it doesn’t mean she is back tracking in her mental state.

• evanescence

La La

she gaint weight because she’s eating! and not throwing up after the meals.

I can’t wait for @ddlovato’s album ‘Playing With A Broken Smile’

• Sunshine n Lolipops

• EvaSnow

I can’t wait for @ddlovato’s album ‘Playing With A Broken Smile’
    ________________
    I really hope that’s not the real title, because it sounds ridiculous. xD

I’m using those. and i’m not gaining weigt

It’s a freaking SIDE-AFFECT .. just look up in the internet you can lose/gain weight it depends !

• Demiandmileylove

I can’t wait for @ddlovato’s album ‘Playing With A Broken Smile’

Where did you hear that !?? i thought Skyscraper would be the name of the album ?!

I can’t wait for @ddlovato’s album ‘Playing With A Broken Smile’
    ________________
    I really hope that’s not the real title, because it sounds ridiculous. xD
    i think she should pu in another world as ‘playing’.

I can’t wait for @ddlovato’s album ‘Playing With A Broken Smile’
    ________________
    I really hope that’s not the real title, because it sounds ridiculous. xD
    i think she should pu in another world as ‘playing’.

I can’t wait for @ddlovato’s album ‘Playing With A Broken Smile’
    ________________
    I really hope that’s not the real title, because it sounds ridiculous. xD
    i think she should pu in another world as ‘playing’.

I’m using those. and i’m not gaining weigt

I KNOW THAT. but i’m using those too and I’m just tired, I just have sensation of hunger, I guess it’s because I not eating alot and she does.

• Demiandmileylove

Demi’s album is called Skyscraper right ?

Demiandmileylove said:

Demi’s album is called Skyscraper right ?

What annoys me is her paparazzi comment. Like seriously be glad someone is flirting your d-lister butt.

Anyone happen to notice, or have also seen lager pics of this. I have seen larger ones and when she raises her hand, it looks like a cigarette size mark on her wrist, very simular to a cigarette burn.

• MileySnuggle

Looking tacky as always Demi

You’ve got a lot of nerve, you know that? Why so mean? Demi has her own style, that I find pretty cool, actually. Butt out, hater.

It’s called style, everyone dresses in what they are comfortable in. Let Demi dress how she wants, she gorgeous.

• My_Bench_Stupid_Hobo

MileySnuggle said:

Looking tacky as always Demi

Looking as Jealous as always MileySnuggle

Looking tacky as always Demi

just looks at yuour nasty and fugly icon before dare to say something like that.

Yeah seriously u callin demi tacky? Id be embarrassed to comment on anything if I were you knowing that that slut in your pic would show up

*look at your

• Demiandmileylove

Who where those friends ? and those man !? XD Demi looked really pretty @MileySnuggle that’s not tacky !

WHY are they wearing matching tops?!

• Anonymousjen

Love it

• harrypotterbitches

lmfao their shirts…

• RunBitchesRun

Wooe.. She lost a couple pounds since the last I’ve seen her

I don’t her friends one bit

I always wondered this too, I don’t even like Miley but she got a lot of crap for those pictures when she was 14/15 like pulling her top up, but Demi was 18 pulling her top down and posing with a group of friends staring at her boobs.

and the pictures in her bra which looked a lot like video stills…

Like even now she’s in recovery she wore that top to the britney thing the one she wears a lot where her boobs are spilling out and if miley wore it people would give her shit even if selena did people would…but queen demi does no wrong…

her fans annoy me more than her. She’s actually pretty decent.

• My_Bench_Stupid_Hobo

and the pictures in her bra which looked a lot like video stills…

her fans annoy me more than her. She’s actually pretty decent.

Everybody is always giving demi shit, your giving her shit right now, so stop lying

• wavy

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:41 am

is anyone else horny bc of Miley Sniggle’s icon? DAMNNNN

nope

• wavy

idgaf what anyone thinks demi looks sexy as hell….and shes back to wearing those cute hats..

• Demiandmileylove

LOL XD how do you know that she is eating a lot ?

• evanescence

I have big mac, anybody wants one?

how the fuck do you know, she slept around, and was drinking. actually it’s normal when 18 old girl are drinking.and btw demi said in a interview that she has tried drugs.

• idkMyBFFjill

Demi’s becoming a handful for me again..

But o what XD

• Sunshine n Lolipops

ul 18, 2011 @ 11:44 am

I see disaster coming all over again.

it wasn’t the cloths, jewelry … it was the cutting, binge/purge, violent and extreme behavior. What out… Demi’s going to the movies again!!! in a tee shirt!!! with a hat on!!!…. sorry not trying to be a jerk but maybe she just likes that style.

• idkMyBFFjill

panic at the disco does weed
    ==
    who doesn’t

LOL XD how do you know that she is eating a lot ?

• wavy

i agree with the second comment..

ikr? when I saw her on ryan secret last week she was beautiful.. but everyti,e she hangs out with these scene girls, she looks weird and trashy.

Trying to move forward in her life is coming off as fake to you. Ok. It’s apparent nothing she does will be good enough, so why you’re wasting your time complaining about everything she does, how about you go and do something productive. It’s not gonna change. I mean really..?

Who cares about Demi’s clothes. Look at the people she dates. She’s been linked to Ryan Philippe now who is in a relationship, is 36 and having a baby she’s so trashy and deserves no respect.

• DEMI

Being a bully is a serious problem. I don’t know you and you don’t know me. I try to make good music and I don’t understand why there is negative comments.

___________
    Exactly! She admitted that she used drugs and alcohol in the past. She said that in several interviews. (Or it’s the same interview that I’m reading xD ) So it’s kinda “fake” to me that she’s all about “sober is sexy” right now. It’s good that she changed in a good way, but I just don’t believe it from her mouth. Especially because she never talked about being sober and now suddenly she can’t stop talking about it. With the tweets, pictures and tattoo etc. It’s just weird to me.

• wavy

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:46 am
    idkMyBFFjill said:

Demi’s becoming a handful for me again..

rola say what? *hannah montana moment*

lololol the “lovatics” on twitter

• mimi

come on guys lets talk about funny thing only sad sad sad

• idkMyBFFjill

At least Ryan’s kinda a dilf.

• wavy

ugh this post is dead as fuck…and too many trashy comments….im out this bitch

• idkMyBFFjill

idkMyBFFjill said:

Demi’s becoming a handful for me again..

rola say what? *hannah montana moment*

I’ll always love her but wtf is going on with her Nina..

• Sarah

Hey haters, if you don’t like her than don’t comment. Use your brain, assuming y’all have one.

• mimi

i love her hat soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!

wavy said:

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:41 am

is anyone else horny bc of Miley Sniggle’s icon? DAMNNNN

nope
    idk how ur not turned on by that sexy beast but ok…

At least Ryan’s kinda a dilf.

Hell no. Dilf is Ian or John Mayer. Ryan looks like a meth addict.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:47 am
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    panic at the disco does weed
    ==
    who doesn’t

I don’t, it’s nasty af.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

*face palm* someone is thinking too much

actually I think she’s not that healthy,how everyone things. maybe the rehab helped her a bit.. maybe she’s not cutting anymore.. but I do have a feel she’s still depressed and in a few months/ a year she will be down again.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LMAO the tshirts with messages are back. I missed this kind of shit :D

• EvaSnow

At least Ryan’s kinda a dilf.

Hell no. Dilf is Ian or John Mayer. Ryan looks like a meth addict.
    ________________
    Ian? Ian Somerhalder? I didn’t know that he had kids.

• Demiandmileylove

Fail ! she did say she used drugs XD in her first intervieuw after treatment the woman asked if it was true if she used drugs and drinked alcehol she said : i would lie if i said i didn’t !

panic at the disco does weed
    ==
    who doesn’t
    i dont

*feeling

say what you want but i kinda feel like the fame is kinda getting to her head right now, i mean i get this is her come back & she’s excited to share her music, but the 1000x tweets about skyscraper her re tweeting every celeb who likes it, and her Trending topics ARE ANNOYING, just stay humble about it

• bluesfan

I’ve been following Hanna on Twitter for almost 2 years and I liked her a lot more before she started hanging with Demi. Demi has just been getting on my nerves lately.

• MIMI

BYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE BYEEEEEEEE

Sunshine n Lolipops said:

*face palm* someone is thinking too much
    ______________
    INORITE! Finally someone who thinks on OU!

Wait you guys believe it’s true there dating , have dated ?! LOL

Ian? Ian Somerhalder? I didn’t know that he had kids.
    ———————

He doesn’t. I call Dilfs older men who are hot like Ian or Robert Jr etc.

What interview? do yu have a link or something I could have? (:

• Demiandmileylove

Underweight,wearing black a lot, and lots of bracelets again…. is she cutting and puking again?

• Demiandmileylove

Diet coke isn’t good for you Demi ALL pop is bad. and this kinda screams that she probably did do Cocaine or her friends did which means she did too!

• evanescence

Jul 18, 2011 @ 03:06 pm

IF true, very perverted,super pervereted. he’s like 16-17 years older than her. No pic is actually show so right now it’s a rumor.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:49 am

Do you even read your own comments? She’s been LINKED. Do you know how many celebs are linked to each other everyday? Who are you to say who deserves respect and who doesn’t?

Don’t believe rumors, use your brain. Or idk grow up!

Demiandmileylove said:

_________________
    Please read my other comments. Because I’m saying the same thing. But good that a Demi fan also knows the interview. So I’m not lying that she used alcohol/drugs in the past.

But I’m probably the only one who thinks it’s weird why she’s all against it now while she confirmed that she used it in the past. I’m the only one who thinks she’s “fake”.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:54 am
    Demiandmileylove said:

Wait you guys believe it’s true there dating , have dated ?! LOL
    ————————

wouldn’t you try to RT every tweet from your fans?

where’s ina

• EvaSnow

Ian? Ian Somerhalder? I didn’t know that he had kids.
    ———————

He doesn’t. I call Dilfs older men who are hot like Ian or Robert Jr etc.
    _____________
    Oh okay. I was already shocked. xD (because DILF means Dad I’d Like To F***)

• idkMyBFFjill

At least Ryan’s kinda a dilf.

Hell no. Dilf is Ian or John Mayer. Ryan looks like a meth addict.
    ______________
    No he doesn’t. And I said “kinda”. And wtf, John Mayer? Amazing music but wtf did all the younger girls he’s dated see in him..

—————-

she’s not ‘fake’. people should just leave her alone.. she came back from rehab because she had problems. she’s getting tattoos, maybe she’s drinking (like alomst every teenager) etc. deal with it and let her live her life.

• Demiandmileylove

I think those friends of her right now are making her like this .. if she ditches them she will go back to her old self !

John Mayer is hot.

Hannah Beth is such a bad influence. People who know Demi are saying they even think she needs more treatment. It’s the same road again – she needs to slow down.

• Demiandmileylove

Then you’r stupid there hasn’t been prove that there dating/dated , NOTHING !

You people shouldn’t talk. All you’re doing is hating on the girl who you don’t even know. You people need to go care about something more important besides Demi, her tattoos, who she’s being linked to, and if she thinks sober is sexy. Is it really that important to your lives?

• Demiandmileylove

I don’t like Hannah Beth i think Demi needs to stop hanging out with that chick .. before she starts doing things that makee her go back to TREATMENT ! serious i thought she learned from it !

• evanescence

She looks pretty

Um people really need to stop blaming other for Demi’s behaviour. First it was Jac Vanek, then Anna now people are blaming Hannah, give me a break!

The problem with Demi is she is too easily led, she will do what her friends do to keep on trend.
    It’s shown a lot through her choice of friends then the way she’s acted.

But just because she’s influenced by Hannas style isn’t that bad, sure you don’t like the look or whatever but she is not delivering a BAD message she is saying you don’t need drugs/drink to look cool or be successful and have fun…

If anything surely Hannas a good influence…Idk Demi does annoy me not going to lie on that one she does. She can be really inspiring one moment and the next kind of trashy and over the top…
    but that doesn’t make her a bad person. She’s just a teenager trying to find herself I suppose gotta go through some phases.

I just hope she settles down a little more…she’s in recovery so i hope her erratic behaviour cools down a little.

Something bugs me about Hanna beth, i guess from watching you tubes videos from her, she comes of as a typical spoiled brat from Hollywood, mmh

Jul 18, 2011 @ 12:00 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

Then you’r stupid there hasn’t been prove that there dating/dated , NOTHING !

Things like this just don’t pop up, js. Where there is smoke there is fire.

—————-

_____________
    It’s not wrong to drink for a teenager. I never said that. But she’s constantly talks about ‘sober is sexy’. So it’s kinda weird that she’s drinking (IF she’s drinking right now). The fact is that she wasn’t really “sober” in the past. So it’s weird that she claims to be all innocent right now.

it’s sad that people actually know demi’s story about getting bullied and falling into depressions. I think depressions are the hardest thing you can get. and people are still making fun of her and insult her. really? who are you? people need help and not those people like you. why is it a pleasure to try to make people broken.

At the end of the day it’s Demi’s life and her choices, she can do w,e the hell she wants

Demiandmileylove said:

________
    I agree. (So I also agree with the anon a few posts above this) Demi is really easily influenced by people. So I hope she’ll end up with the right friends.

I think hannah beth is drinking either.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 12:04 pm

That’s true. Oh well. We need a new post.

• Demiandmileylove

Things like this just don’t pop up, js. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Whatever dude … i don’t think they have dated or date … i can easily make something up like Selena is cheating on Justin with John Mayer and make up a good story about it !

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I am glad that people aren’t giving flip mean comments and are analyzing it – but unless we are with her as a personal friend I don’t think we can really make a real point. We are only informed through a computer… unfortunately.

Why are people blaming Jonas Group? lmao I.CANT. WITH HER STANS!

the hardest thing is when you’re only happy when you’re taking medication.

• Demiandmileylove

Me too let’s just hope she will find other friends soon :) i never liked that hannah girl !

• Demiandmileylove

Why are people blaming Jonas Group? lmao I.CANT. WITH HER STANS!

What the f-c nobody is blaming Jonas on here !

• Demiandmileylove

BTW : It’s just a shirt XD there could have been other texts on it !

Why are people blaming Jonas Group? lmao I.CANT. WITH HER STANS!
    stans? nobody is blaiming the jonases.

• bluesfan

I think Hanna and Demi are just a phase. Hanna seems to do that a lot with people. After a few months it will fade away… I hope.

wtf with the stray ashely and stalker girl photo in this post, damn.

the fuck -.-
    if i dont like this girl it doesnt means im a hater .l.

man, with the way everyone is talking you should all be ashamed of yourselves. we all think we know stuff about demi but in reality we dont. so everyone should just stop talking like you do.

anyways, i have the same shirt! you can get it at soberisexy.bigcartel.com