Joe Not Concerned Working W/ Chris B

Joe was not concerned working with Chris Brown ‘woman beater’, it’s about the music. HE IS NOT DATING KARLIE KLOSS EITHER!! Win dinner with Joe HERE! Duhmuzik interview excerpts. On his R & B sound:

‘I actually started to go out with friends in LA to go explore the DJ scene to see what they were up to. I went to a few festivals to see what kind. of stuff they were coming up with. I love the sounds of people like Swedish House Mafia,

Deadmau5 & Tiesto. I wanted to be able to make an album that you can hear in a club, you can dance too, and have a good time with. Hopefully people will be able to relate with the lyrics.’

Would you want the tracks to appeal from avid dance and electronica listeners? Absolutely, I’d actually love to hear what they think about the music. Hopefully that crowd/scene is into it. I’d love to see DJs/ remixers to re mix some songs on the album, put their interperation into it. I think that’d be really cool..

It took a while for me to figure out what sound I wanted on the album. Definitely took more than a year in figuring it out, it was very Michael Buble esque in the beginning..’

I’m really proud of a song I did called ‘I’m Sorry’, I mean its one of the slower songs, but its a very honest song about how I was the one who ended things a little early in a relationship. It is kind of my apology song.

• EFFyou

I think “I’m sorry” is definitely about Demi. And Joe has plenty of reasons to apologize to her, if you think otherwise then you’re retarded.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:17 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

teamnobody said:

didnt selena date taylor before taylor swift..weird how nobody bitched at her for dating her best friends ex

probably cause Selena denied they dated saying they were just friends

some people are so naive

Lets be real people as of now Justin is the most famous teenagerp

• ImNotAnnoying

but demi is selling to her lovatics…alot of people outside them still dont really know who she is?

this.

• Hibz.

Okay, the Jonas brothers (as much as I love them) are obviously not at the point that they once used to be.
    But ya know what? It doesn’t bother me in the slightest. You all know just how intense their buzz was in 08.. can you imagine if that had been continuous up until this point? The boys would be EXHAUSTED, lol.

I’m like actually serious.
    Nobody can stay that “famous” for so long.. it’s draining :S
    I’m glad they’re having a break, and when they make their come back (if they ever..) I’ll be the first to buy their album.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:33 pm

Lets be real people as of now Justin is the most famous teenagerp

Justina

• memi trumps sel

that used to be the case but her stint in rehab changed that. im not trying to say I think Demi is some huge star. I just think her star is rising and the jobros already had their peek. people may remember the Jonas Brothers but for the most part they no longer care.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:31 pm

Sometimes i just don’t understand Selena’s career moves, like she’s coming out with a Spanish Record later on?? I like her but i wish she would quit embarrising her self
    =

i don’t actually believe she is gonna release it..she hasn’t been recording for it in a while and only has like 5 or 6 songs..looks more like a soon to be forgotten project.next she is focusing on 13 reason why

Pretty much anything Bieber touches turns into gold

Lets be real people as of now Justin is the most famous teenagerp

….no. He’s right behind Miley tbh.
    There are lots of people who don’t know who he is yet. He’s only been around for 2 years.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:31 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

omg why did Vanessa cut her hair?:O

It looks awful!!

i know

• memi trumps sel

the people who used to be fans of the Jonas ditched them. they moved on to Justin. I mean obviously they still have some fans left but the majority left them.. so yes they may be remembered… but remembered as a group who USED to be big. they were huge in O8.

• ImNotAnnoying

I seriously don’t get the Bieber craze.
    I just don’t…a pubescent little kid singing like a girl about a girl 5 feet taller than him..Yup, that’s “sexy”..

RUN,RUN.RUN

its about Demi fucktards!

I did’t like Demi’s first album at all, i loved the second one, hopefully the third rocks :D

• MileyIsBestest

Oh… so you’re all having a serious conversation about shit I don’t care about. -starts creeping-

p.s The Jonas Brothers have obliviated into the world of irrelevance. K? Cool. Justin and Demi and Selena and Miley will join them soon.

im gonna pee

I’m glad.
    They don’t need a bunch of dumb idiot girls riding their tails. They’re all older and majority of the younger ones have moved on (except me, since I actually have some sense).

• teamnobody

i miss 08/09 selena …watching old videos makes me sad…since justin she has changed

• memi trumps sel

I think Justin has a better voice than the jobros. The Jobros thing was that they could write good songs and sound good on cd. live they were never great.

jonas arent irrelevant

I miss ’09.
    Miley was slaying everyone, Demi was playing at her half filed arenas, Jonas were doing their thing, Bieber was just some other irrelevant kid I didn’t care about and still don’t to this day, and Selena was just there.

I’m glad.

I never dissed them or said they shouldnt have fans. I have their music. And Joes new single.. so maybe you should chill on your remarks if you want me to defend you the next time that girl ilovepeacock2 comes back to harass you.

• pretzellover2.0

My stomach hurts so bad D:

• dilemma

oceanup you’re really an ass seriously

Joe was not concerned with Chris Brown beating women

really bitch ? really ? all what he’s been saying that he didn’t talk about personal life with chris..all what he’s been doing was making music
    who knows if other producers that everyone works with aren’t douchebags too behind closed doors ?
    STFU and stop being biased and having your head way up some of your favourites asses
    such a bitch

ImNotAnnoyin@ is that a joke? who doesn’t know who he is?? Internationally he’s huge and everywhere & very succesful..& like u said he’s been only famous for 2 years and Miley 6 and he’s already up rhere with her and has actually passed her in some thing, he also gets way more media attention, not to mentio check his numbers in twitter facebook and youtube

• evanescence

Joe was not concerned with Chris Brown beating women, it’s about the music.

……….

uhm

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:37 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

I seriously don’t get the Bieber craze.

UHGHHHH ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? HES NOT PRE PUBESENT ANYMORE HAVE YOU SEEN HIS PHOTOS? HE DOESNT LOOK LIKE A GIRL ANYMORE

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:37 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

I seriously don’t get the Bieber craze.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

it is about music not chris personal life. He is smart

Joe is definitely dating Taylor Swift again.

• dilemma

he said fall instead of september 6th :'( bitches pushed back the album release date
    so fucking unfair,he’s always treated like shit

JOE IS DATING TAYLOR SWIFT AGAIN. THAT’S WHY HE SAYS HE IS “SINGLE” THE SIGNS ARE ALL THERE. IF YOU PAY CLOSE ATTENTION IT’S OBVIOUS THEY “RECONNECTED” THESE PAST MONTHS SINCE APRIL

• memi trumps sel

why should joe be concerned.

Where are we?

• putlimeinthecoconut

I’m really proud of a song I did called ‘I’m Sorry’It is kind of my apology song.

No shit Sherlock.

• Number1AlyandAJFan

yupp im sorry is definitely for taylor swift <3

Jul 18, 2011 @ 05:17 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

I’m really proud of a song I did called ‘I’m Sorry’… It is kind of my apology song.

No shit Sherlock.

JAYLOR BITCHES! ITS A LOVE STORY BABY AND SHES SAYING YES!

• livingoutloud

No shit Sherlock.

I never would have guessed.

TAYLOR

• putlimeinthecoconut

putlimeinthecoconut said:

No shit Sherlock.

JAYLOR BITCHES! ITS A LOVE STORY BABY AND SHES SAYING YES!

—————

Shes been on tour for half the fucking year, they would have had no time to “reconnect”. Sityoassdown~

• putlimeinthecoconut

If Joe and Taylor get back together… I cant even. ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE.

JAYLOR FOREVER!

• memi trumps sel

I think see no more is about Demi. I think that because I think he meant that he didnt want to see Demi anymore because of her issues.

• evanescence

JAYLOR BITCHES! ITS A LOVE STORY BABY AND SHES SAYING YES!

• livingoutloud

———————————-

ON THE PHONE BITCH. JOE IS NEVER SINGLE THIS LONG, HE HAS BEEN SINGLE SINCE FEB HES AND HE SAID HE “I DONT HAVE A LADY” “IM WAITING FOR MY LADY” I.E TAYLOR

Jul 18, 2011 @ 05:22 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

SEE NO MORE IS ABOUT ASHLEY GREEN HE CONFIRMED IT. HE SAID HE WAS GOING THROUGH A BREAK UP WHEN HE WROTE IT AND HE WROTE IN MARCH.

• evanescence

IM SORRY COULD BE ABOUT DEMI OR TAYLOR BUT IM LEAZNING MORE TOWARDS TAYLOR CAUSE HE HAS NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE TO DEMI FOR AND SHE NEVER WROTE ANY SONG FOR HIM.

Monster the music video is blocked in my country SMH BITCHES

• memi trumps sel

even if Jaylor does happen he will just end up dumping her again. Neither of them can keep a relationship going. Its doomed.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 05:39 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

Or maybe things will be different this time, you never know.

OMFG i swear so much ugly and oldness

memi trumps sel said:

Taylor wont get back to him…

OMFG i swear so much ugly and oldness
    Epic mafia is doomed

Monster the music video is blocked in my country SMH BITCHES
    where are you from?

Bitch please

He didn’t do anything to her…

Monster the music video is blocked in my country SMH BITCHES
    where are you from?
    Freaking Egypt T___T

Bitch please

He didn’t do anything to her…

I’m not gonna start an argument with you about something that was in the past. He did alot FYI.

Joe said about I’m Sorry yesterday or so

“It’s about a relationship I ended a little early on (meaning he ended the relationship early for w/e reason) and he wanted the person back in his life so he wrote a song about it.

where are you from?
    Freaking Egypt T___T
    i want to go their cool

Joe is sorry for everything he did to Taylor and wanted her back in his life (if the song is about her). awwwww :’)

enough with epicmafia!

• Firework

em is down i blame this dumbass webcam idea

enough with epicmafia!
    We haven’t been talking about it for ages so

enough with epicmafia!

i can play if i want
    ou hasnt played in like 2 weeks the phase is over

“You might have him but I always get the last word” Better Than Revenge

The last words were prophetic.

Dead OU

jaylor killed oceanup

• livingoutloud

TWITTTER WHHHY

jaylor killed oceanup

Yeah

• evanescence

Twitter always lags my pc

jaylor would be horrible

memi trumps sel said:

jaylor would be horrible
    THIS

twitter is up again yay

Jul 18, 2011 @ 05:21 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

If Joe and Taylor get back together… I cant even. ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE.

It’s already happening. That’s why he’s denying all these gorgeous girls like Karlie. You know it takes a lot of balls to say no to a high fashion model like her. And Joe did! I’m so proud of him! :’)

• pretzellover2.0

My icon don’t work. Fuck it. I’m to lazy to change it.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Oh i see people are here. Hi.

Or Taylor? Idk now I’m confused lol

Joe is confusing me with these songs……..

• teamnobody

JUSTIN- everyone pretty much knows that HE wanted and ased scooter if he could meet selena way before he became famous.from their they must have hit it off and became friends.justin and selena tho they might not have admitted it had small crushes on each other..selena had said many times he was cute.who cares if she called him her little brother that was before .something must have happened between them that changed their views on eachother..there is more but im tired so yea ya get it

• memi trumps sel

I could see joe getting back with Demi

• Gearsarealwaysturning

HEY,joe said “just in love with you” (my favourite song so far) is about a person who he would always have a fight with and he tries so hard to be angry at that person but he can’t and at the end of the day he just simply loves the girl :P
    ====
    DONT KNOW. LOL mandy? lmfao i have no idea

I seriously almost started bawling I could relate to part of it

i cried at the pill taking part where shes screaming. im still not finished with it yet

• pretzellover2.0

Anons be trollin. Lol.

I hate it that just cuz your a celeb just cuz your seen with anothet star your star your automatically dating them & things are blown out of porportion, people seem to forget that just like any typical teenagers theuly have crushes flings or w,e even with other stars, it suck that Selena is labled as fame whore because she’s been with a few celebs even if they are just friends, it’s like your telling me if some hot star asked to hang out with you, you wouldn’t??

Just my opinion but i thought Nelena 2.O was real, they had a thing in the past, & decided to give it another go, but it didn’t work out cuz they both seemed super busy and focused on there careers at the time

Hey Tn liam from 1d says wowp is his fav tv show

• teamnobody

and again for the stupid people out there who claim she dates only famous guys for fame.rme.
    NICK-she was bff’s with demi at the time .demi hung out alot with the jonas so of course it was natural for nick and selena to spend time together also.is it so hard to believe that during that time they developed feelings for eachother?selena is a beautiful ,sweet girl…so it is possible._.

I really doubt David & Selena dated jmo tho

im watching cyberbully

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:59 pm
    im watching cyberbully

I seriously almost started bawling I could relate to part of it

• teamnobody

TAYLOR LAUTNER- around the time the first twilight movie was going to premiere he said in an interview he had a crush on selena gomez.lucky for him selena was filming ramona in vancouver around the time he was shooting new moon.they stayed in the same hotel and met eachother and decided to hang out.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:57 pm
    livingoutloud said:

Nah it’s fun to figure out who songs are about.

Yeah, but you’ll never really know. Nick said his fans are right? But different fans have different opinions, so it doesn’t say anything.

Well some songs are obvious like 7 things is about Nick and she even used a pic of him. I wont Apologize by Sel was about Nick. Much Better was for Taylor. Other songs are harder to figure out but it’s fun and even though some songs we’ll never really know like Black Keys it’s still fun. And I said fun a lot of time. lol

—————————————-
    I agree but it seems that she dates the guys who are in the spot light at that time

*a lot of times

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:56 pm
    Firework said:

Selena didn’t date David .-.
    =
    well they definitely had something going on..those puerto rico pictures showed it.and i think she lost it to him..

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hello, is everyone here or dead?

• pretzellover2.0

I don’t think he’s a women beater… I mean. Wasn’t he drunk when he hit Rihanna?

who’s that ? LOL

I seriously almost started bawling I could relate to part of it
    where you bullied at school like i was?

some are here

ilemma said:

who’s that ? LOL

Demi rme at joe

WHAT THE FUXCK THAT GIRL WAS SO FUCKING STUPID. WHY WOULD YOU STILL BE FRIENDS WITH THE GIRL THAT FUCKING RUINED YOU AND SPREAD RUMORS?? WHAT A FUCKING DUMBASS BITCH. the cyberbully movie

If i was a celeb with tons of followers ibwould treat my friends like they were my friends cuz like someone mentioned if you wanna connect with friends u can just do that by texing or calling

Lmao did Selena really tweet that? Oh Selena

• pretzellover2.0

All that’s on now is anons…

http://is.gd/bbBdi8 <—— SHOCK! MOTHER WILL ASHLEY GREEN! FATHER WHO WILL SEE! SHOCK!

• ImNotAnnoying

I’m tired of this dumb ass Cyber bully movie.
    Delete the damn profile, whop the girls ass’, DO SOMETHING.
    Ugh, that’s why I can’t take the bullying none sense. I may seem heartless, but YOU are the one letting people bully you. People will always be bitches and bullying isn’t going to end, so people need to toughen up and learn karate or something.

wow … this post died down FAST

• ImNotAnnoying

Most of the time the kids who are getting bullied are because there parents don’t teach them to stand up for themselves. I’m not gonna sit there and let some dumb ass bitch bully me. The fuck I look like?…seriously the whole thing is just irritating.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:10 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

I’m tired of this dumb ass Cyber bully movie.
    Delete the damn profile, whop the girls ass’, DO SOMETHING.
    it’s not always that easy …

Joe at the aiport today so fucking cute

mNotAnnoying said:

I’m tired of this dumb ass Cyber bully movie.
    Delete the damn profile, whop the girls ass’, DO SOMETHING.

I agree. she shoul’ve just deleted the profile. its the girls fault. even after she tried to kill herself she wanted to go online and see what bad things people were saying about her

Check my tribute to @ddlovato … this one is 4 you demi …miss u http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF3NWtzYHS4 http://say.ly/jGJvwJ about 1 hour ago via WhoSay

jordan francis

LMAO DEAR GOD

• live2love2laugh

in most cases it’s like three-four people agaisnt one person, that can do some powerful shit to someone mentally and emotionally you eventually get tired of all the bullshit and break down

• mels

Alive?

jordan francis

LMAO DEAR GOD

….he needs to seek help. For real.
    He’s fucking obsessed with Demi, and he doesn’t even have a chance.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:19 pm
    mels said:

Alive?
    barely it’s like me INA and an anon

• ImNotAnnoying

I’m sorry. Maybe I’m just tough, but words don’t hurt me..and if you don’t want to fight them call your mom or something like seriously.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:19 pm

jordan francis

LMAO DEAR GOD

….he needs to seek help. For real.
    He’s fucking obsessed with Demi, and he doesn’t even have a chance.

Ina Demi’s dated some really gross dudes in the past, she would…. But yeah he needs to seek help he’s obsessed just like all of Demi’s exes.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:19 pm
    mels said:

Alive?

• ImNotAnnoying

I just can’t understand the whole thing tbh.

i havent watched cyberbully i bet its dumb from what you guys are saying

True.
    but, Joe isn’t obsessed with her…

• mels

Alive?
    barely it’s like me INA and an anon

Awwww well not that I don’t love you guys, but I’m gonna go watch Degrassi : D Hahaha talk to ya later!

the cyberbully movie was what kinda happened to me at school

• ImNotAnnoying

This place is dead. I’m out.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:22 pm

i havent watched cyberbully i bet its dumb from what you guys are saying

yes the ending is so dumb

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:21 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

what’s a parent gonna do ? beat the kid up? lol

• pretzellover2.0

One time I got cyberbullied

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:23 pm

True.
    but, Joe isn’t obsessed with her…

The only ex that isn’t is Joe. trolololol

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:24 pm

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:22 pm

i havent watched cyberbully i bet its dumb from what you guys are saying

yes the ending is so dumb
    —————

what happens

http://is.gd/XhEMlp <— SHOCK! ASHLEY GREEN WILL BE MUM! YOU MUST SEE IT!!! SHOCK!

i got bullied ever day when i was at school i was not fun

NO SHIT OU!!

ive never gotten bullied

what happens

Her bestfriend created a fake profile and spread rumors about her like she has an STD. then her friend tells her she did that and she still continues to be friends with her.

that movie Cyberbully at one point reminded me of those disgusting hate tumblrs this site had

anyway

How can Cyberbullying and Jordan Francis relate to Joe Jonas and Chris Brown? lol, gotta love OceanUp.

Joe never said anything about being “Okay with what Chris Brown did.” But he’s not a judge and jury. Chris had to answer for his crime and he did the time and community service for it.

This was about a musical collaboration, nothing else. It’s not like Chris Brown and Joe are buddies and he’s clubbing it up with him.

jordan francis

LMAO DEAR GOD

I love how he wrote ‘skycrapPer’

• JoeHoe15

“I’m Sorry” is so about Demi!!!!!
    Please Joe, get her again.
    JEMI forever. <3

Jemiiiii :P I Have A Great Feeling !

spokenforlyrics

@ddlovato SKYSCRAPER is SAVING my life …you dont know how much I needed that song.Im starting to think maybe I can face my eating disorder 3 minutes ago via web Retweeted by ddlovato and 17 others

i am deceased

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

who do you think nick & joe will marry?

i am deceased

She has gone through a lot, and it’s really sad, and I know it’s hard for her, but her ‘eating disorder’ talk, and her honesty is starting to annoy me. It’s too much, Demi, it’s starting to look like everything was for publicity. Don’t even try to tell me something, cause I know it’s not, I know she has suffered, but she needs to get over and stop talking about it.

Who knows if stay if stay is about Selena but it’s def not about Miley come on, that was the Time Nelena was togethet, why the hell would Selena cry over a song Nick wrote for Miley ?? :s

well we all know selena is a two face hypocrite!

maybe she wanted to want that song about her and she was sad because she couldn’t get him to love her like that! I mean not for nothing but stay from nick sound a lot like the song they wrote to each other! and even in some of the words there is little sing that the song is about miley.

That crap has run its course.

11 Jul

AlexNevaMindAlex

Look @ how Disney tries 2 turn all their stars in2 singers. Selena G. can’t sing the ABCs, but look at how they promoted her talentless flat pancake ass.

• teamnobody

i can t believe miley still has only a million followers…i thought she would have way more by now

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:39 pm

I’m glad.

Agreed.

Miley is not all that

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:41 pm

I miss ’09.
    hah i miss those days too

I care.

• pretzellover2.0

Who cried while watching cyberbully?

so weird seeing justin have 0 followers lol

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:45 pm
    pretzellover2.0 said:

Who cried while watching cyberbully?

I did

pretzel cam you give me a gif so I can resize it?

mte

Cyberbully was a good movie…

Ina you are ugly you suck!!!!

• MileyIsBestest

You’re forgetting that she gained 1 million in just over 2 months…

You’re right.
    He hit puberty, he’s starting to look more like a woman.

• teamnobody

lol at joesclub on youtube..he goes around bashing taylor on her videos and people claim its joe

• ImNotAnnoying

But, Miley almost has 2 million followers so..

cyberbullies!

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:47 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

You’re forgetting that she gained 1 million in just over 2 months…
    =

yes but after she kept asking her fans to make her reach that…idk i just thought she would have like 4 million by now*shrug*

• ImNotAnnoying

Cyberbully was a good movie…

Ina you are ugly you suck!!!!

• memi trumps sel

I think miley will gain more twitter followers once her movies come out and her new music.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:44 pm

*shrugs* she doesnt tweet like she used to

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:47 pm

You’re right.
    He hit puberty, he’s starting to look more like a woman.

LMAO!

• MileyIsBestest

I am forever alone on tumblr. Nobody likes my posts…

That crap has run its course.

11 Jul

AlexNevaMindAlex

who’s that person? exactly, no-one gives a shit, my dear.

Woah

• pretzellover2.0

lol, now my nickname on here is gonna be pretzel. What should I know about ocean up?

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:49 pm
    live2love2laugh said:

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:44 pm

*shrugs* she doesnt tweet like she used to

she still tweets alot tho

• ImNotAnnoying

Chris Brown isn’t acceptable on here.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:49 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:
    I am forever alone on tumblr. Nobody likes my posts…
    Gus :D

its dead everyday

4 million? Wuteven

• teamnobody

taylor has so many amazing unrecorded live songs.i wish she would record them all

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:49 pm
    pretzellover2.0 said:

your new ? Welcome ! :D

• ImNotAnnoying

Miley tweets completely different than she used to. Some of her tweets are actually annoying and obnoxious tbh.

Gus :D

TJ?? :D Hi, how art thou?

I never cared for the joe bros, found them lame and cheesy

• memi trumps sel

Chris Brown may be a horrible boyfriend but he his IS talented. So I will always buy his music.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:52 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

4 million? Wuteven
    =

idk she is miley cyrus after all..i would say she would beat demi and selena fast…whatever doesnt matter anyway

ok

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:49 pm
    pretzellover2.0 said:
    Joe’s too hairy for his own good, Bieber’s earrings have earned him gold lesbian status, Nick is jailbait, Delta is a famewhoring cougar, Demi needs to delete twitter, aaaand Miley runs all.

(According to the general consensus)

I happen to disagree with all of that tho. Lawl.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:51 pm

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:49 pm
    live2love2laugh said:

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:44 pm

*shrugs* she doesnt tweet like she used to

she still tweets alot tho
    yea but not like she used too, i dont follow her on twitter cause she’s gotten to be boring no tweeting with fans, tweeting other celebs, funny stories… js it’s true

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:54 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

MTE

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:53 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:
    Gus :D

TJ?? :D Hi, how art thou?
    :’) I’m gooood. I feel like such an outsider on this site these days o.O
    it’s been too long. haha. how are you?

• teamnobody

i miss Selena’s 09 tweets ..now she barely gets on unless its for promotion and the occasional actual tweet.*sigh* can the hate phase from beliebers be over already i want her on more

Miley tweets were more insperational and spiritual before before

• MileyIsBestest

I prefer her emo tweets.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:53 pm

omg that pic is scary

Teamnobody@ i forget how did Selena tweet before??? Because now like u said she barely tweets or it’s all promotion :(

Degrassi!!!

• memi trumps sel

I dont mind that Miley doesnt tweet her fans. I like that she tweets her friends alot. It makes her seem normal.

• Hibz.

Miley never ever appealed to me :/ even when HM was running.
    I mean sure, I’ve watched a number of episodes but I never got the hype.

Although I do have a favorite ep.. the Jonas one lol.
    Obviously xD

:’) I’m gooood. I feel like such an outsider on this site these days o.O
    it’s been too long. haha. how are you?

Hahah, I know how you feel. Don’t really come on here anymore, it’s so boring now.
    I am doing great. :) I have a week off from course, so I am just relaxing and stuff.
    What have you been up to, dear?

• ImNotAnnoying

I hate celebrities that follow their fans..it just irritates me so much. Have you noticed the celebrities who follow their “fans” have the most followers?

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:49 pm
    pretzellover2.0 said:

– It’s filled with hate everyday. At least the days that aren’t dead.
    – Everyone likes to say their OPINIONS like it’s a fact, when they are just really talking out of their ass.
    – A couple of people who are young, try to act older than they are. They like to act like they know shit and hate on everyone except those they stan.
    – Don’t take anything you hear or read here seriously. It’s mostly bullshit.

Welcome to OU! :D

memi trumps sel said:

———————-

She still can acknowledge them once in a while.

Just RT them

• live2love2laugh

ehhh i like more when miley’s tweet’s were more raw, she would say personal things tweet emo – emotional stuff, and differnt things like that …

See i find Demi annoying on twitter but i like that she tweets her fans all the time, i find that sweet..I never understood why celebs have twitter with over 2 million followers but don’t take the time to tweet fans? I wish Miley Selena And Taylor did more

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:58 pm

=

she used to open up more and do random tweets ..and say what she was doing.ex.watching friends

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:01 pm

===

why?isnt it better to follow fans and talk to them.twitter is one of the places to do that if celebs wanna tweet their friends cant they call them or text them?

• MileyIsBestest

Miley does tweet her fans though….

• ImNotAnnoying

“Jamming to Before The Storm in the car…”

• teamnobody

if a celeb wants to talk to their friends CALL OR TEXT THEM?!

I don’t see the big deal with a celeb following a fan, i find that so cool haha, i would love to have a celeb follow me lol

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:04 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

“Jamming to Before The Storm in the car…”
    =

lol never forget..i love that selena, the one that would say it all

——————————–

You made a good point! After all we made them famous!

Jul 18, 2011 @ 08:03 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

Miley does tweet her fans though….
    i’ve seen her tweet like the same three or four fans

• pretzellover2.0

Haha. Thanks for all the rules thanks to the one who said welcome to ocean up. I’m Shia (I’m a girl) lol

• livingoutloud

Ah I see. Maybe some songs aren’t about anybody? LOL. I’ve written songs that are just general, not about anyone..but they seem like they are, aha.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:05 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Oh i see people are here. Hi.

no its dead

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:01 pm

—————————————-
    ==

well it seems like that but if your a fan of her you know the WHOLE story of how they meet and interviews they talk about eachother

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Who cares who the songs are about tho…

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:57 pm

Hey Tn liam from 1d says wowp is his fav tv show

aww really?link?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Oh i see people are here. Hi.

no its dead
    ===
    well hi to you then

Who cares who the songs are about tho…

its just for fun lol

sel and justin still datign right?

hola :)

• dilemma

its beautiful where joe is :)

he should make a video of the trip like the one from london < ---to----> paris
    I’ve watched that like 100 times and my eyes still water every time :'( the song is so effing beautiful and gets me everytime

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:23 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

If I’m Sorry is about Taylor I’ll loose a little respect for Joe. He doesn’t need to apolagize when he did nothing wrong, if anything Taylor’s lunatic ass owes him an apology.
    _______________
    If it IS about Taylor, he’s just doing it to draw attention and to try & sell some records. Because, face it, he’s going to need all the help he can get based on how this single is doing…

• pretzellover2.0

I know I’m new here, so I’m not well “known” here.

• ImNotAnnoying

How can you even defend Selena on her dating habits?
    I think it’s funny how she is always conveniently dating the biggest guy star atm.

I believe that Taylor & Selena never dated, maybe they flirted or liked eachother but people seem to forget he dated her bff Taylor & they obvi serious since she wrote a song about him, how would it be posdible for Selena to date him to??

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:09 pm

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:23 pm

_______________

Except not he wrote it last year.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:09 pm
    pretzellover2.0 said:

I know I’m new here, so I’m not well “known” here.

welxome to ou. I can rezise your icon. Give em a link.

• Hibz.

I’m never on when you guys are here. This is new.. :D

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:10 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

How can you even defend Selena on her dating habits?
    ==

read my comments.some people i swear..think whatever you want but there is a story behind every guy

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:06 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

====
    DONT KNOW. LOL mandy? lmfao i have no idea

Amelia yes

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:09 pm
    Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:23 pm

_______________
    you actually make sense anon. i think the only reason he’d write a song about her (that isn’t spiteful) would be for attention.
    cause I deff don’t think Joe has a legitimate reason to feel bad for her after all her trash talking.

this

pretzellover2.0 said:

My icon don’t work. Fuck it. I’m to lazy to change it.

is it supposed to be a gif ? or you’re aploading another one ? cause it takes times for the new icon to appear :)

I still find it funny that Selena is called a fame whore yet Nick & Joe all dated Selena Taylor Miley And Demi combined, and they are all connected & friends shm

haha a person i am following said who broke twitter

• Hibz.

I’m not new but it seems like a lot of the users nowadays are. Don’t think I’m recognized too well lol.

sigh.. I’m back to invisibility mode :( ha :P

anywhooos.

• ImNotAnnoying

Joe’s really milking the ‘I’m Sorry’ song.
    I can’t wait for everyone to hear it and make stupid assumptions on who it’s about.

• memi trumps sel

but when Nick dated Selena he was still way more famous than her..And joe was still more famous than Demi.

POW

mNotAnnoying said:

Joe’s really milking the ‘I’m Sorry’ song.

I can’t wait for that post. It will be Stay by Nick all over again.

Sup INA :D

teamnobody said:

probably cause Selena denied they dated saying they were just friends.

• ImNotAnnoying

Basically everyone is more famous than Demi.

He may be twice her age, but according to E! News, that didn’t stop Ryan Phillippe, 36, from hooking up with Demi Lovato, 18.

“It was really hot and heavy for a while,” a source tells the site.

PHOTOS: More May/December romances

An insider confirms the news to Us Weekly, pointing out that “they were just hooking up” and “it was nothing serious.”

PHOTOS: Shocking celebrity hookups

E! News adds that the “Skyscraper” singer didn’t know the Lincoln Lawyer actor was going to be a father again “until it basically happened. It kind of threw her for a loop.”

(Phillippe’s ex-girlfriend Alexis Knapp welcomed daughter Kai at L.A.’s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on July 1; the actor has yet to take a DNA test to prove his paternity. Phillippe also has two children — Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7 — from his first marriage to Reese Witherspoon.)

PHOTOS: Ryan and other hunky, shirtless dads

After seven months together, Phillippe split with on-off girlfriend Amanda Seyfriend in June 2011. Lovato’s past loves include Wilmer Valderrama, Joe Jonas and Trace Cyrus.

Us Weekly

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:17 pm

mNotAnnoying said:

Joe’s really milking the ‘I’m Sorry’ song.

I can’t wait for that post. It will be Stay by Nick all over again.
    =

nah i doubt it .nelena and niley fans are crazy thats probably why that post was crazy

i love egyptian food!

man
    that second video ,what the hell is wrong with him ? :'( I was gonna cry when they showed him the table and he jumped on it staring around

#bbjoe :'(

Freaking Egypt T___T
    i want to go their cool

Let’s switch positions!

i want to go their cool

Let’s switch positions!
    where i live there a wasps here

i love egyptian food!
    Really? What do you love? El Mahshi?

Jul 18, 2011 @ 05:49 pm

i know i type really fast and sometimes i dont correct it

Let’s switch positions!
    where i live there a wasps here
    O___o

Really? What do you love? El Mahshi

eh idk i ate egyptian food in a restaurant once but idk what it was
    I don’t like the Egyption food lol

It’s actually *there. You were wrong. :(
    I was wrong about what?

its wasp and cricket heaven were i am at

i live in a place with much worse plus those

Jul 18, 2011 @ 05:21 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

If Joe and Taylor get back together… I cant even. ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE.

and who the fuck said karlie wanted to go out with him ? seriously stop worshipping him and picturing him like the best thing that landed on earth
    I’m a joe hoe myself but please
    yeah she was laughing and joking around him but she has a life and a career and he’s known for breaking hearts
    he said it’s a compliment that people think he’s going out with a model (isn’t he the cutest thing ever ? ) but I doubt he’ll go out with someone x63452435 times his hieght -_-

Jul 18, 2011 @ 05:54 pm

its wasp and cricket heaven were i am at

i live in a place with much worse plus those
    where are you at?

EFFyou said:

It won’t change anything anyway.

where are you at?

tennessee

I’m a joe hoe myself but please

LOL I don’t think he’s the best thing ever, I think it’s obvious from the pics that Karlie was into him and from what I heard they went out on a date that night but nothing happened.

Which seat can I take?

where are you at?

tennessee
    o i live in utah

(replying to this) – Jul 18, 2011 @ 05:54 pm
    EFFyou said:

nahhhhhhhhhhhhh

whos gonna buy rebecca black’s album?

I think it’s about Demi. Joe and Demi were really close and if there is a person that he wants back in his life i’m sure it’s her. Joe didn’t reaaly seem to want Taylor back when he was writing “Much Bette” about her and was goofing on her when he performed it on the 2009 World Tour.

Rolling in the deep

• evanescence

whos gonna buy rebecca black’s album?
    Not me.

EFFyou said:

LOL xD didn’t she say that she was being a bitch with everyone around her ? why was he supposed to put on with her bitchiness while he’s only a 20 years old guy who’s trying to live his life ? let’s burn him on a stick for being a human being with feelings and not being able to stay in a relationship with a bipolar
    he doesn’t owe her anything,he’s not her father,he’s not her brother,he’s only a co-worker
    he did nothing wrong,most of her previous boyfriends broke up with her and you’re only bitching on joe
    HE DID NOTHING WRONG

The only album that I’ve bought was an Evanescence album

“and all the tears on her guitar..WAAA WAAA WAAA” xD LOL joe

——————————-

Didnt Taylor and him reconnect last year tho?

Be right back

It’s actually *there. You were wrong. :(
    i know i type really fast and sometimes i dont correct it
    It’s ok. We all make mistakes. Getting past them makes us stronger.

• memi trumps sel

yeah I really doubt Joe wants taylor back.

But he wrote Much Better before Camilla did what she did. Maybe after she screwed him over he felt bad and maybe wanted her back..

• livingoutloud

okay :P I didn’t hear about the date thing
    if they go out,fine..they’re cute anyway :P

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:00 pm
    whos gonna buy rebecca black’s album?

Whoever buys that crap has issues. She doesn’t deserve shit.

where i live which is utah the only weather is snow,rain,sunny,or windy that is it

MY BOOTY

Sup INA :D

Heyy!

• Number1AlyandAJFan

good she was really ugly anyway…

• memi trumps sel

Basically everyone is more famous than Demi.

not the jonas brothers.

It’s crazy how the jo bros Justin Taylor L Demi Miley Selena & Taylor S are all connect some how,

• teamnobody

how do you screen cap comments?

And it probably is abotu Taylor Joe pretty much confirmed it.

not the jonas brothers.

…lmfao, you’re joking right?

• teamnobody

the jonas brothers may not be as famous as before but alot more people still know who they are than they know who demi is

^LMAO

some people are so naive

well people would want to believe the person is being honest. I would hope Miley isnt lying to her fans. Also Selena stayed friends with Swift which led everyone to believe she didnt care.

• ImNotAnnoying

how do you screen cap comments?

If you have firefox just get a screen cap add on.

this.

Miley, Selena and the JoBros are more popular than Demi.

• memi trumps sel

…lmfao, you’re joking right?

dead serious. I may be a fan of Joe but I can admitt when someone has become a nobody. im not saying Demi is ultra famous but she is more so than any of the jobros. The Jobros are remembered but they are no longer sucessful. kinda like the backstreet boys .

• ImNotAnnoying

Who was that TaylorLautner account person again?

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:21 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

some people are so naive

=

yes but of course Selena never admitted it.the reason hey broke up is because they didn’t want Taylor to be dating anyone at the time or some thing like that.it was very clear to anyone with a brain that they did had something going on

teamnobody said:

people know who they are but they arent buying their music. Jobros had their time.. till Justin took over.

W,E people can call Selena names even a fame whore, but what really fucking pissed me off is when Selena tweeted congragulating Demi on her new songs & tons of people were attacking her saying she’s using her shm, that made me so mad, so many celebs can show support to Demi but when het friend of what 11 years does, it’s a crime??? Shm

How did Demi even come into the conversation? Can we discuss something else. It’s getting old.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:23 pm
    Miley, Selena and the JoBros are more popular than Demi.
    honestly, you can barely call me a Demi fan but I just cannot fathom how Selena is more known/successful than her.
    Demi’s voice slays Selena’s, no question.

Just.. wtf :S

• ImNotAnnoying

Dude, we’re talking about being FAMOUS.
    The Jonas Brothers are clearly more famous and known than Demi. Even so, the Jonas Brothers haven’t done anything for like 3 YEARS.

• teamnobody

a speaker at my school who came said he knew the jonas brothers when they where little from church and i legit lol’ed dont know why..haha

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:25 pm
    Hibz. said:

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:23 pm
    Miley, Selena and the JoBros are more popular than Demi.
    Demi’s voice slays Selena’s, no question.

Just.. wtf :S

selena has the it factor just like miley and jonas demi doesnt

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:25 pm

Joe Jonas :D

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:25 pm
    Hibz. said:

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:23 pm
    Miley, Selena and the JoBros are more popular than Demi.
    Demi’s voice slays Selena’s, no question.

Just.. wtf :S
    =

yes but demi made alot of bad career moves.she stayed with disney and was managed by jonas

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:23 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    Who was that TaylorLautner account person again?

The one I used to have? ._.

• memi trumps sel

Dude, we’re talking about being FAMOUS.

they did stuff seperatly..
    Nicks album???
    Joes single?
    im not even a Jonas hater they have catchy songs.. but I can admit when things are going bad for them.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:25 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

==
    i thought we are talking about who is MORE famous?not who still sells

If anything this Rehab & recover saved Demi’s career or i guess put her more out there, tbh if none of this happened she would still be down at the bottom

• ImNotAnnoying

The one I used to have? ._.

Lol, fake bitch.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:22 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

how do you screen cap comments?

If you have firefox just get a screen cap add on

where?

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:25 pm
    Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:25 pm
    Hibz. said:

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:23 pm
    Miley, Selena and the JoBros are more popular than Demi.
    Demi’s voice slays Selena’s, no question.

Just.. wtf :S

selena has the it factor just like miley and jonas demi doesnt

I guess.. I reckon Demi would do a lot better if she was more like her old self (minus her struggling behind the scenes, of course) and less like how she is now. I mean, it’s really great that she opened up and admitted to her issues but now it’s like.. ALL she talks about.
    back in the days I found her really likeable…

• ImNotAnnoying

they did stuff seperatly..
    Nicks album???
    Joes single?

Dude…are you dumb or?
    We’re talking about the JONAS BROTHERS and how FAMOUS they are.

omg why did Vanessa cut her hair?:O

i thought we are talking about who is MORE famous?not who still sells

the more famous you are the more you sell.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:00 pm
    whos gonna buy rebecca black’s album?

Whoever buys that crap has issues. She doesn’t deserve shit.

WOW

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:06 pm
    MY BOOTY

STANKS

Joe probably listened to Last Kiss by Taylor and felt enamored with it.

I think Joe has made it pretty clear in the past week that Karlie and Renee are nice girls but he’s single and dnw them….

rebecca black looks really pretty in the video :P LOL
    nice moves she got there in the music video but that’s pretty much about it xD
    LOL at the fake fans following her car and the auto-tune though
    and god damn we got sick of all of these : WE’RE PERFECT,HATERZ TO DA LEFT,YOU CAN’T BREAK ME,I DON’T CARE WHAT OTHERS SAY,I’M FOLLOWING MY DREAMS” songs -_-

I’m dying here! It’s HOT and SUNNY all the day and at night it’s still hot >:(

I’m dying here! It’s HOT and SUNNY all the day and at night it’s still hot >:(
    that sucks come to utah cause you can go to the lakes or ski in the mountains when their is snow on them

• evanescence

I have ”Friday” on my Mp3, I don’t care what they say but I like this song.

• Takes1toKno1

chris didnt beat up women, omg.
    it was him and rihanna. it was heartbreakin, but it’s not fair.

I have to go! Bye all.

• back2december

‘I’m sorry’ could be about anybody…..he’s dated alot of other since Taylor….

i love this.omg..i didnt know she had this song

‘m dying here! It’s HOT and SUNNY all the day and at night it’s still hot >:(
    It once snowed in Egypt like little snow and it was magical *___*

m dying here! It’s HOT and SUNNY all the day and at night it’s still hot >:(
    It once snowed in Egypt like little snow and it was magical *___*
    it snows here on thanksgiving and also on christmas eve and christmas

Rebeca black is just a puuppet shm

What makes people think Sorry is about Taylor?

SORRY IS ABOUT MILEY

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:17 pm

SORRY IS ABOUT MILEY

lol wut even

• livingoutloud

i love this.omg..i didnt know she had this song

Ah yess. I wasn’t sure what happened there. As much as I adore Jordin..I’m happy Demi did the song. Jordin’s background vocals are on Demi’s version though. :)

• Firework

lol webcam mafia someone save me fucking dying

Cool

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:20 pm

ITS ABOUT MILEY DUH
    =
    oh that song it thought you where talking about the joe one..i was like wut why would he write about her

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:21 pm

=
    didnt he leave her for camilla and break up in a phone call?

• teamnobody

i tried showing my sister skyscraper music video and she didnt like it nor the song…

I CANT SEE ANYONE

omfg wtf happened

I think Taylor calling out Joe publicly was immature because but please leys not act like joe did nothing wrong, he prettt much dumped Taylor & moved on too Camilla so quick, that’s an ass move

• dilemma

when some radio guy told joe he should go out with normal girls he instantly said : how do you know I haven’t ?
    which means that he did,recently
    (which like I said before makes him more of a man whore :P )
    after the camilla break up people said he was going out with a girl from italy or spain IDK when they were in europe ( I thought it was the girl kissing on the cheek in one picture but that was a fan LOL xD )
    the song could be about anyone -_- sheesh

which means that he did,recently
    (which like I said before makes him more of a man whore :P )
    the song could be about anyone -_- sheesh

tl;dr

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:26 pm

=

agreed.it was immature and annoying of taylor to do but joe was a douche at the time..

• inhumancreation

It’s too cold outside for angels to fly.

• teamnobody

dilemma whos ass is that..joe or nick’s?o.o

Like a skyscraper

does anyone on here live in utah like i do?

What makes people think Sorry is about Taylor?

Who else that is a singer would it be about? Unless Demi wrote a song about him that we have no knowledge of then it’s about Swift.

• teamnobody

Joe was not concerned with Chris Brown beating women, it’s about the music.

LOL

where?

search on google.
    fire fox add ons.

==
    i thought we are talking about who is MORE famous?not who still sells

———————————————
    Please even my 9 years old cousin told me she doesnt like the jonas brothers because” they are not famous ANYMORE”

Demi is rising but the Jonas…???

Dude…are you dumb or?
    We’re talking about the JONAS BROTHERS and how FAMOUS they are.

just because they are seperated doesnt mean they still arent the jonas brothers. face it.. if they still had the fanbase they used to their solo stuff would have done way better.

• ImNotAnnoying

the more famous you are the more you sell.

No bb, just no.
    Miley is still the most famous teenager, yet Can’t Be Tamed didn’t sell that good. So are you trying to tell me Miley wasn’t famous?

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:29 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

i thought we are talking about who is MORE famous?not who still sells

the more famous you are the more you sell.

omg why did Vanessa cut her hair?:O

It looks awful!!

Jul 18, 2011 @ 07:29 pm

omg why did Vanessa cut her hair?:O

for an upcoming movie

welcome to it !!hi gh quali ty? reaso nable pric e?
    free shi pping accept pay pal,
    if you have interest in it , take action !!!!!
    ***** {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ us }} ***

• livingoutloud

Oh god.

• ImNotAnnoying

Demi is rising but the Jonas…???

She obviously didn’t like them that much in the first place. She’s 9, she’s a little teenie, they move to the next big thing all the time. Let me guess..Bieber fan?

That awkward moment when you spot yourself in a video that Oceanup posted.

Nope i live in Canada

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:23 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

It’s better than if the song were about Demi ina…

GO CANADIANS

Firework, you mean Sorry by Jonas Brothers. The song I’m Sorry is a new one from Joe’s album.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

x

i know lol
    i was joking

• teamnobody

go on and try to tar me down

sorry is one of the best jonas brothers song old school jonas ftw

my opinion on what went on with joe and taylor ..again :P :

*phone rings-taylor’s ring tone-some country song*
    Taylor : HI BABY :D !!!!!!!!!!!
    Joe : Hey tay .
    *insert how are you how / how is it going with your family shit here *
    Joe : we need to talk (meaning they need to MEET and then talk about the breakup )
    Taylor : ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME ?????!!!!!111!!!111 ASSHOLE !!11!!!
    *crying and hanging up on him *

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:34 pm

=

first time i heard it i thought it was miley lol

• MileyIsBestest

jkldejhklfe is anyone having trouble with twittahh??

• dilemma

or he was in another country and wanted to get down with camilla but it would be unfair to cheat on her so he broke up with her first then camilla screwed him over so he broke up with taylor on the phone which is a douche move and that’s the thing he should apologize for xD LOL

sorry is one of the best jonas brothers song old school jonas ftw

ia self titled and a little bit longer ftw

Craving baby pickles..

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:36 pm
    dilemma said:

—————————-

But he denied the phone call rumor like 4 weeks ago. So he’s not apologizing for that. rofl

Joe’s been broken up with Taylor for almost 3yrs now. If he really wanted her back, he would have tried years ago.

imn begging you to stay if it isnt too late im sorryyyyyyy for breaking all the promises that i wasnt around to keeeeeeeeeeep

Wouldn’t Joe and Miley make the hottest and cutest couple?

• memi trumps sel

umm is anyone elses twitter telling them they dont follow anyone and that noone follows you when its not true

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:35 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

jkldejhklfe is anyone having trouble with twittahh??

yup it says i have 0 followers and that i follow nobody

Won’t be suprised if joe is fucking girls left to right, Joe was always such a man whore, Aj Tay Camilla Demi Ashley, & i’m surw theres way more

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:39 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

yea

nonymous said:

Wouldn’t Joe and Miley make the hottest and cutest couple?
    ———————

duh!

• Fast Life :)

hey what’s wrong with Twitter? :O

knowing im to blame for leaving your heart out in the rain before you go i wanted to say that im sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry

hey guys

this time is the last time i will ever beg you to stay~

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:36 pm

sorry is one of the best jonas brothers song old school jonas ftw

ia self titled and a little bit longer ftw

duh!
    I want them to date

this time is the last time i will ever beg you to stay~

OMG STAY IS ABOUT MILEY

• xGottaLoveOU?

Glad Joe’s focusing on his Music & not on relationships. :)

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:37 pm
    Craving baby pickles..

Selena?

Joe seems like a really nice guy and really sweet to his fans but he doesn’t have much luck in the dating deparmtment & kinda has a rep for being an ass in relationships

yea

oh good I thought it was just me

duh!
    I want them to date

I wanted them to date too cause it looked like he had a crush on her but she dated Nick and it would be awkward and she’s with Liam now. lol

Really….this is just now getting old and annoying.

• teamnobody

“”oh shit that ***** Justin? Beibers on there n****, n**** he’s fucking Selena Gomez ima fuck her, fuck her in her mouth..”
    ROFLLLLL

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:43 pm

this time is the last time i will ever beg you to stay~

OMG STAY IS ABOUT MILEY

perhaps i had my doubts about it being about selena

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:43 pm

this time is the last time i will ever beg you to stay~

OMG STAY IS ABOUT MILEY
    YOU SAID THAT ALREADY~

AHHH PUSH IT!!

• teamnobody

no i thought stay was about selena…

• Firework

nick didnt sing stay at the concert i went to
    that bitch

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:43 pm

But Taylor was the only girl to ever trashes him publically oh and AJ she even wrote a song “Potential Breakup” song about him but she was the one who dumped him. hahaha

• Firework

no i thought stay was about selena…

nope selena cried cuz it wasnt about her

my hips dont lie

• teamnobody

aww and there goes my nick is such an ass theory.if he really did write stay for miley…smh he was with selena at the time.oh my gawd nickk

i realize id let you down told you id be around im building up the strenght just to say that im sorrrrrrrrrry

i love that song

————————————–
    I thought he has a crush on her too like back in 08. I don’t really minda Liam but Jiley needs to happen!

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:46 pm
    Firework said:

no i thought stay was about selena…

nope selena cried cuz it wasnt about her
    =

lol nobody knows why she cried..i doubt she would because of that lol

He loved Miley and always will~

DONT GIVE UP ON LOVE HAVE FAITH RESTART

• teamnobody

in the videos where he performed stay he was looking selena’s way

miley loves no one but herself
    nick is in love with miley
    selena is in love with fame
    justin is in love with selena
    joe is in love with martin
    and demi is forever alone

Selena + Joe= Joelena Selena + Kevin= Kelena
    Demi + Nick= Dick Demi + Kevin= Kemi
    Miley + Joe= Moe Miley + Kevin= Kiley

trufax

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:48 pm

He loved Miley and always will~
    =

i dont think he does anymore..but thats why i dislike him so much could he not have saved selena the trouble of a heartache and him being her first love…poor selena ),:

yup it says i have 0 followers and that i follow nobody

Samee…

He was suicidal~

can’t make it alive on my own
    But if you have to go then please girl just leave me alone
    ‘Cause I don’t wanna see you and me going our separate ways

dude NELENA 2.0 WAS PR SOOO IT DOESNT MATTER

selena is in love with fame
    justin is in love with selena
    joe is in love with martin
    and demi is forever alone

Lmfaaooo!!

• livingoutloud

Tbh, I don’t know why people aruge over what song was for who. Does it really matter? You’ll probably never even really know anyways.

—————–

Aw but it’s not his fault, he tried to forget Miley with Selena but he couldn’t he loved her. You can’t control your feelings. :(

all 2.0’s are PR imo

• teamnobody

i laugh when people say selena dates only the famous guys..lol no.. she has dated or gone on dates with irrelevant stars..so..

brb going on phone

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:51 pm
    livingoutloud said:

Jonas fans always argue who their songs are about, it’s inevitable and Nick said that we’re always right about who the songs are about.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:50 pm

dude NELENA 2.0 WAS PR SOOO IT DOESNT MATTER
    =

nah selena still liked him

• livingoutloud

It’s just stupid IMO.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:51 pm
    teamnobody said:

I thought Nelena was cute, shoot me!

IS TWITTER DOWN FOR EVERYONE?

IS TWITTER DOWN FOR EVERYONE?

LMAOOOO EPICMAFIA NOW HAS WEBCAMS OMG EWWWW THEYRE ALL UGLY

Bitch please

• teamnobody

i dont understand why people say nelena 2.0 was for pr …maybe for nick but selena still liked him..she was heartbroken and in a recent interview said that she was going through a tough time in monte carlo..wasnt that close to when they broke up

• evanescence

You guys are playing epic mafia?

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:53 pm
    livingoutloud said:

It’s just stupid IMO.

Nah it’s fun to figure out who songs are about.

Jul 18, 2011 @ 05:26 pm

LMAOOOO EPICMAFIA NOW HAS WEBCAMS OMG EWWWW THEYRE ALL UGLY

WHATYTTTTTTTTTTTT

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:54 pm
    teamnobody said:

Ya and it was also around the time she was feuding with Demi.

• Firework

You guys are playing epic mafia?

no just me cuz im bored

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:54 pm

Jul 18, 2011 @ 06:51 pm

=

umm..but she has she dated david henrie and had a thing going on with the brother from that big time rush guy

• Firework

Justin is the Selena in this scenario

Jul 18, 2011 @ 05:26 pm

LMAOOOO EPICMAFIA NOW HAS WEBCAMS OMG EWWWW THEYRE ALL UGLY

bevcause the people that play are all 30 yr old nerds

Firework said:

You guys are playing epic mafia?

no just me cuz im bored
    I miss the epic mafia days

Selena and Justin *gross)
    Nick and A girl who can keep it a secret
    Joe not really good with girls
    Miley A guy who makes her happy
    Demi IDK

bevcause the people that play are all 30 yr old nerds

this one guy had glasses and buck teeth and im just like….suicide

Selena and Justin *gross)
    Nick and A girl who can keep it a secret
    Joe not really good with girls
    Miley A guy who makes her happy
    Demi IDK

Jul 18, 2011 @ 05:26 pm

LMAOOOO EPICMAFIA NOW HAS WEBCAMS OMG EWWWW THEYRE ALL UGLY

bevcause the people that play are all 30 yr old nerds
    I’m pretty sure I’m not 30 years old.

• Firework

Selena didn’t date David .-.

its beautiful where joe is :)

• livingoutloud

Nah it’s fun to figure out who songs are about.