Selena Gomez ‘Pretty Boring’ Birthday

seej_0

Selena Gomez told E! Online on her 19th birthday: ‘I think my mom has planned something for me. I didn’t really ask for anything, so I’m basically just going to be at tour rehearsal during the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family. Pretty boring.‘ On her boyfriend Justin Bieber:

‘I actually think he’ll be in Atlanta. But that’s OK. We all gotta work.’ On her debut perfume: ‘I’ve been working on my fragrance for almost a year now. I’m excited, [because] it’s something I’m interested in.. I’m already doing the whole process of smelling things and designing it and the campaign and everything, so it’ll be fun.’ On her upcoming tour:

‘I’m excited because I don’t think my fans or anyone in general has actually seen me this way. I’m going to have dancers. I’m going to be dancing for the first time. It’s going to be really fun. It’s going to be a different kind of show.’ NEW candids of Selena walking HERE!

• AcidPinkLemonade

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

“I’m going to be dancing for the first time”….So..more flailing of the arms then :L I joke,I joke..
    ———————————–
    It’s true, though. Lol.

• evanescence

Happy B-day

Selena and i share the same birthday haha :)
    lol cool, and you turn 19?

• ImNotAnnoying

Selena you can barely sing just standing in one place, what the hell makes you think you will be able to sing and dance?

as always ina the pathetic annoying and retarded as hell teenie have to comment in a selena post, what the hell makes you think someone as pathetic, loser and big nobody like you will be able to make and opinion about gorgeous selena? go a die in a hole pathetic and fugly teenie!

oh and the most funny thing if that ina is a huge fan of miley lol

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Jul 19, 2011 @ 01:43 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Miley isn’t much better ya’ know?

she’s boring

• FresaAmor

I can be famous?
    my voice is like a fucking bitch, like Selena Gomez :)

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Jul 19, 2011 @ 01:43 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Miley isn’t much better ya’ know?

Why u bringing Miley here ? Miley atleast can sing

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Miley isn’t much better ya’ know?

Why u bringing Miley here ? Miley atleast can sing
    She’s worse then Selena.

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Miley isn’t much better ya’ know?

Why u bringing Miley here ? Miley atleast can sing
    She’s worse then Selena.

funny

• hotbody

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Miley isn’t much better ya’ know?

Why u bringing Miley here ? Miley atleast can sing
    She’s worse then Selena.
    ===
    Miley’s worse than Selena? Really?

ImNotAnnoying said:

Miley isn’t much better ya’ know?

Why u bringing Miley here ? Miley atleast can sing
    hahaha right with her annoying, horrible and man voice? thats why you call sing? she cant even sound like a girl, she sound like a dying cat, miley cant sing at all, she just simply sucks….

Miley’s worse than Selena? Really?
    yes,at least selena can sing and sound like a girl!

Jul 19, 2011 @ 02:06 pm

ImNotAnnoying said:

Miley isn’t much better ya’ know?

Why u bringing Miley here ? Miley atleast can sing

ok Claudia, you are right

She looks a bit intense as she’s getting out of her car. She looks a bit mature in that super long dress I like it though. :)
    mte

happy early birthday selenita <3

totally gorgeous and without make up, thas what i call natual beauty ;)

cant wait for her perfume!

love that dress, so pretty!

• live laugh love123

oceanup needs to get its facts right first they said justin was planning her birthday and its saying she is having a boring one. make ya mind up

why does she need a perfume -_-

Is this really a question? I mean if you could capitalize on your fame wouldn’t you? Selena is currently creating a future for herself and I see nothing wrong with it. I say congrats to her on all she works to attain.
    preach!

Selena and i share the same birthday haha :)

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Selena sounds like a ‘girl’ and still cant sing with her weak weak voice.
    Miley even with her ‘man voice’ she can do a whistle and hit hight notes with her head voice.

pretty BORING birthday? this girl dosent know anything about how lucky she is. she has everything in the world and she thinks that going to dinner w. her family in a high end restaurant is boring? she is obviously not thankful for anything. i hate her. and why is she making her own perfume? copying justin bieber? eh? thought so. i hate you selena gomez.

Miley isn’t much better ya’ know?

But at least Miley jumps, runs, has body spasms, so she sounds out of breath. Quite opposite to selena, she sound like shit, out of breath, brething into t he mic, from the beggning to the end of the song, but she is just standing there, still,moving her arms…

• Better then Revenge

her another cinderella dancing was gooooooooooooooooodd but i have a feeling thats not the type f dancing she will be doing for her tour :P

• Better then Revenge

Jul 19, 2011 @ 11:59 am
    Entertainmentlove said:

why does she need a perfume -_-

——————–

mte

• xGottaLoveOU?

Oh gosh, a fragrance now? … smh..

Selena Gomez needs to eat and she is butt ugly.

Selena Gomez needs to eat and she is butt ugly.

No, she is not ugly, but you have your oppinion so..

• renee

and another thing she allways wants to be on top and is allwasys doing so much stuff she needs to just fokise on her acting because lets facit her singing well is just lame and her danceing she cant for her life her clothing line is usually so far just a waste of time intill she started copying others and so the only thing that she should do is her acting and perfume line shell still make good money to

• AcidPinkLemonade

Singing and dancing?
    Don’t even go there Selena.

It’s getting really hard to take her seriously.

seriously haters dont you realize that no matther what you say shes gonna do what she want to do? so why waste your time? really pathetic! shes living her dreamn and what about you? right just a bunch of losers with no life!

• gie

happy birthday why is it boring..

• breeze

I am excited to see her dance on tour!

cant wait for her awesome tour!

• Brazil

I have a friend who told me long time ago that Miley and Selena are really good friends and all the rivalty is PR that Disney start to make Selena more interesting for the fans, that they never have bad vibes between them and everything is an act and now the fans are doing all the job, her dad works in Disney California, and are a lot of things happens there but we don’t know.
    What you think about it.

NEW CANDIDS OF SELENA WALKING?! OMG!! SOUNDS EXCITING! I’ve never seen such a thing before in. my. life.

Thank you, OU!! i love you <3

lol she is gonna dance? she means do he arms spasms???’

You do the same, bitch.
    Or you really have mental problems that you forget that you comment on everysingle miley post?

you’re part of the bunch of losers with no life #js

im not planning anything for my birthday either

• renee

ok i like selena but come on she cant even sing that well even though she sometimes has good songs so what makes her think she can sing and dance i mean come on you can sometimes only do so much

• Entertainmentlove

why does she need a perfume -_-

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

Entertainmentlove said:

why does she need a perfume -_-
    famewhore. for the money, publicity, & fame.

Jul 19, 2011 @ 11:59 am
    Entertainmentlove said:

why does she need a perfume -_-

• xFireBomb

Entertainmentlove said:

why does she need a perfume -_-
    ==========================
    Shes gotta make that money somehow. lol

birthday sex

her and justin are gonna have sex,
    which is gross

She’s worse then Selena.

NOPE ! I personally don’t like Miley but is nooooo way Selena is better singer than her, I can say Selena is better actress for sure. But being a fan doesn’t make me blind or deaf.

• Monster27

• NeverSayNever

happy early birthday, selenaaa. :) <3

http://6340de.xd.pl/ WOOOOOOOW ! GOOD SITE !

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

nonetheless, happy birthday Selena!

famewhore. for the money, publicity, & fame.
    shut up you loser, u mad cause shes gonna to have her own perfume and you are just a pathetic loser with no life? stay mad bro…

• MileySnuggle

She still can’t sing live,the autotune always saves her tbh

She still can’t sing live,the autotune always saves her tbh
    i know miley is terrible!

• MileySnuggle

She still can’t sing live,the autotune always saves her tbh
    i know miley is terrible!

why you gotta bring miley?

THESE PHOTOS JUST PROVE THAT MILEY AND SELENA ARE BOTH EQUALLY PRETTY… SELENA ISNT GORGOUS..SURE SHE LOOKS amazing with photoshop and tons of makeup and hair makeup artist and stylist but wouldn’t we all look amazing touched up?
    seriously though I LOVE HOW HER CLOTHES STILL HAVE TAGS ON THEM THE ONES SHES CARRYING LOL

lol anyone notice the tags on the clothes shes holding.
    hahaha and she looks moody.
    it’s her time?

demis voice is deep too..
    and i’d rather have a manly voice than not be able to sing

lol i love how shes trying everything
    acting,singing,dancing,making clothing line,making perfume,dating famous guys. hmph i wonder what that makes her.

• MileySnuggle