Demi Lovato Dating Ryan Phillippe? ‘No’

demilovatohtcstunning-18

Demi Lovato, 18, when asked by Extra whether she is dating Ryan Phillippe, 36, answered: ‘No, I don’t even know where that came from’. Demi has recently dated Joe Jonas and Wilmer Valderrama.

• LetsJumpTheSun

knew it.

Guys Joe is dating Taylor Swift. :O

• sexonfire

those ppl who started the rumor are complete stupid , how come 18 years old dates 36 years omg he could be her father !!
    but gotta say that ryan is really sexy and way hotter than joe and all the other guys she dated and i might kill demi if he loves her or smth :P but it doesn’t work anyways

That was like so obvious. Such a stupid rumor & random person they choose too ahha

• SubwayToVenus

My stunning bitch <3

Wich post are we on? I want to tell Ina Joe is dating Taylor again

• evanescence

I hope she gets rid of the tan

Is every post dead?

• SubwayToVenus

She’s smoking hot.

SubwayToVenus said:

She’s smoking hot.
    Yeah :D

• AsABrunette

Are taylor and joe really back together or are you guys just being sarcastic?

I don’t like taylor oh god Joe what are you doing ima cry!

• ImNotAnnoying

That weave….and why does she pose like that? Sticking your chest up in the air doesn’t make your boobs look bigger. It’s proof she’s still insecure about herself. since this is also a method of making yourself look skinnier.

Jul 20, 2011 @ 06:46 pm
    AsABrunette said:
    Are taylor and joe really back together or are you guys just being sarcastic?

Apparently they’ve been dating since April so if there’s a post or something on E! Or wherever just expect it -_-

• sexonfire

4 pm
    evanescence said:
    SubwayToVenus said:

She’s smoking hot.
    Yeah :D
    how u doing sahar ?!

• SellyismygirlCrush

I’m sorry but she looks horrible

Yeah :D
    how u doing sahar ?!
    I’m good but I gotta go! Byeeee

• ImNotAnnoying

She looks so old. She needs to take off all that makeup, and go natural.

nonymous said:

Is every post dead?

Jul 20, 2011 @ 06:47 pm
    Joe and Taylor dating….

I want to hit Joe in the head with a bat right now. Why go bak to that psycho who trashed you!

• sexonfire

ul 20, 2011 @ 06:50 pm
    —————
    insecure girls wont wear dress like that , its just a pose and has nothing with being insecure or not

——————-

No it’s called standing up straight! She does not want to have a hunched back.

pretty

• idkMyBFFjill

I want Jaylor proof :O

• James

I sure wish I was the boyfriend of that fine looking woman.

That anon is lying.
    Joe and Taylor aren’t dating.
    No one is even talking about it on Twitter lmfao.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha where did you get that from? hahahaha joe is single

You’re an idiot. When you stand up straight, unlike the majority of people today who slump over like hunchbacks, your chest tends to stick out. And she has a beautiful body. Todays society is so stupid that they think that all girls should be walking corpses, some girls can’t help the fact that they’re os thin, but most girls want to be super thin and judge others that aren’t or don’t want to be. She’s not insecure, she’s a celebrity, celebrities can’t be hunched over on the red carpet.

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence no. I’ve never heard it, is it good? Well no duh it’s good it’s Amy lee

Does any one watches: Hawthorne

• Gearsarealwaysturning

people were talking about her looking as beautiful as a greek goddess and the truth is I dont see it? but im happy she is well and going to this kind of events.

• WakaWakaEhEh

At least this rumor is set to rest.

who said we wanted to change post??

you guys always need a migrate anon to migrate or else you stay on a post thats on the 2nd page.

A z lister in his 30s who likes to date underage girls and tell the world how they perform in bed. His most famous ex is Lindsay lohan Wich he was the one who introduced her to the party scene and drugs!

• Selly G

Who’s Wilmer Valderrama

• You Were Thinking It

Selly G, he was Fez in That 70’s Show (can’t think of anything significant since then)

And of course this story was b/s

LOL! It’s called Broken :P

@evanescence I’ll have to look it up (:

She looks hot

My feet hurt from walking so much.

your point?

if I dont migrate its because I dont feel like it. I like Demi and I like the people talking on this post.

@evanescence I’ll have to look it up (:
    Take your time :P

• evanescence

My feet hurt from walking so much.
    Put ‘em in hot water :P

• themilenator

oceanUP said:
    FIRST!! NOO!!!!! AAHHHH THEY WERE PERFECT NELTA 2.0!
    =

LMAO! only you….

• Takes1toKno1

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:56 pm

what the fuck. you guys are fucking stupid. why do you need a migrate anon to tell you where to go. figure it out by yourselves. I didn’t even know there were people in the demi post at the bottom.

lol are you the migrate anon is that why ur upset? 0.o

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:55 pm
    memi trumps sel said:
    Imagine Jaylor 2.0 O____________o

taylor pretty much made it her mission to destroy his career before so why date her again??

Maybe he Omg gasp loves her :O

lalalalalala

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence okay. Haha. And I know I’m super late but you asked me what happened to my leg and well, I slammed it in a car door. Lmfao.

lol are you the migrate anon is that why ur upset? 0.o\

Gosh! Sorry :(

~bored~

rockyourworld said:

lalalalalala
    falalala

• themilenator

How did that rumor of her dating Ryan Phillippe come from o.O

• Anonymousjen

demi looks super pretty. ryan is a hottie.

themilenator said:

How did that rumor of her dating Ryan Phillippe come from o.O

E! news started it.

i need a doctorrr

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence it’s okay, I went to the hospital and found out that I shattered my shin so now I have to have surgery and wear a cast for 6 weeks but oh well. – shruggs -

themilenator said:

How did that rumor of her dating Ryan Phillippe come from o.O

I dont think anyone knows

• Takes1toKno1

(replying to this) – Jul 20, 2011 @ 08:06 pm

lol are you the migrate anon is that why ur upset? 0.o\

i agree with you, i mean.. people shouldn’t rely on the migrate anon. or when people come in and say alive? lol check for yourself!

evanescence said:

rockyourworld said:

lalalalalala
    falalala

hahahaha

• themilenator

evanescence said:
    themilenator said:

How did that rumor of her dating Ryan Phillippe come from o.O

E! news started it.
    =

I find that a weird pairing, I guess they were trying to help Demi get some publicity? lol

pretzellover2.0 said:

@evanescence it’s okay, I went to the hospital and found out that I shattered my shin so now I have to have surgery and wear a cast for 6 weeks but oh well. – shruggs –
    This is horrible :'( but it’s gonna be okay as long as you take care of it :)

• rockyourworld

it’s a bit ridicilous how demi gets NO publicity. where’s her publicist and management team??? they are not doing their job at allll.

rockyourworld said:

evanescence said:

rockyourworld said:

lalalalalala
    falalala

hahahaha
    Your icon is fuuny :P

E! news started it.
    =

I’ve never heard about him anyway

• Gearsarealwaysturning

tututut

• Selly G

You Were Thinking It – thanks now i remember i didnt know his name so…..

Jul 20, 2011 @ 06:18 pm
    oceanUP said:
    FIRST!! NOO!!!!! AAHHHH THEY WERE PERFECT NELTA 2.0!– Nelta is dead!

She looks so freakin’ OLD!

• blizna4kite92

very beautiful

DEMI YOU LOOK SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! GAH I CANT GET OVER IT!

she looks so different since the first camp rock movie. wow, they all grew up so fast!

• grewalen

I am a huge fan of Demi Lovato. she is a brilliant actress . I am waiting to watch her new show..

________________
    Watch the tudors

She looks beautiful : )

Joe,yes, Wilmer, yes. Ryan. neva. I’m not a wanna be cos if I let my boobs hang out like Demi and all them they would hang out bigtime, so no sense in showing them, right? Get over yourself Demi!

• MarianaMiller

• MarianaMiller

Demi is really beautiful, but she need a more natural look. She looks older and she’s just 18!. btw NELTA is over ._.? i just read a comments.

Pfft. I love him. I would have been like “YES ABSOLUTELY” lol

rockyourworld said:

Who do you want Demi to do a duet with :P?

• livingoutloud

Well this is good news.

• themilenator

evanescence said:
    E! news started it.
    =

I’ve never heard about him anyway
    =

Really? o.O
    I’ve heard of him way before I ever heard of Demi, he’s Reese Witherspoon’s ex husband

• Takes1toKno1

Jul 20, 2011 @ 08:12 pm
    rockyourworld said:

i know, i get so mad when it comes to management. smh

• Gearsarealwaysturning

did nelta break up?

• themilenator

anyone know what’s Demi’s upcoming album will be titled?

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence yeah, it doesn’t hurt as bad as it did before cause it’s in a splint I just hate it cause I can’t move my leg and it falls asleep every ten minutes.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

===
    Papa jonas was a better manager

I’ve never heard about him anyway
    =

Really? o.O
    *coughs* I don’t even know who’s Reese Witherspoon, I don’t live in the USA :P

she looks great!

• Takes1toKno1

Jul 20, 2011 @ 08:17 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

===
    Papa jonas was a better manager

I heard the Jonas camp still manages Demi, I think it was someone on AD who said that
    I thought she switched management?

pretzellover2.0 said:

Aww :(…Is it going to be fine after the surgery?

• Anonymousjen

her hair is to die for, her body looks good. you look beautifull demi.

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence yeah, they just have a pin put in it which I’m not excited about.

• livingoutloud

Well, I guess I’m not staying there. BUT, I suggest you buy We The King’s new album..it’s great. And they tweeted me telling me to get it, so now I’m telling you..rofl.

pretzellover2.0 said:

@evanescence yeah, they just have a pin put in it which I’m not excited about.
    I hope it gets better, I know it’s going to be hard on you but you’re going to be fine :)

livingoutloud said:

Lucky goose O.o

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence yeah, I just hate surgery..

• pretzellover2.0

Okay, I’m like leaving. I wanna go get something to eat. Lol.

we the kings is irrelevant

pretzellover2.0 said:

@evanescence yeah, I just hate surgery..
    But you have to do it to be ok :/

• livingoutloud

Lucky goose O.o

Aha :)

There are some new Joe candids on JJ from yesterday OU post them.

pretzellover2.0 said:

Okay, I’m like leaving. I wanna go get something to eat. Lol.
    Take care and don’t be afraid! Byeeee

im cybering right now

livingoutloud said:

Lucky goose O.o

Aha :)
    ;)

• oceanUP.

Jul 20, 2011 @ 08:09 pm
    themilenator said:

evanescence said:
    themilenator said:

How did that rumor of her dating Ryan Phillippe come from o.O

E! news started it.
    =

At the cost of their credibility. my goodness!

• AsABrunette

What new Joe candids?

Mama OU has arrived *bows down*

• oceanUP.

Jul 20, 2011 @ 08:17 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

===
    Papa jonas was a better manager

Jfyi… Demi does not have a publicist lol. Her management is STILL under Jonas Group. They were the ones in charge of all her album promotion… err… lackthereof lol. But you have to remember! They are Jonas Group for a reason, JONAS IS #1 everyone else can be tossed under the boss. Only one who saved her ass was her fans tbqh.

• livingoutloud

What new Joe candids?

The reply button doesn’t work. ;)

• themilenator

I just heard that Miley is performing at the VMAs but I don’t think it’s true

• oceanUP.

Jul 20, 2011 @ 08:31 pm

There are some new Joe candids on JJ from yesterday OU post them.

Pix are expensive. Not to mention… the relevance of it is flatlining.

• livingoutloud

RIHANNA HAS NO NOMINATIONS FOR THE VMAS.

• oceanUP.
  • livingoutloud

QUESTION OU:

Do you think Jonas’ time is over? As solo artists and as a group? Or do you believe they can make a comeback?

oceanUP. said:

Humfy mumfy

glad she commented on this. they would be the grossest couple ever. the dude is like 20 years older than her…though he is hot. and he has a bunch of kids

ImNotAnnoying said:

She looks so old. She needs to take off all that makeup, and go natural.

————————–

She is at the HTC event. She just wanted to dress up and look good out for the night what is wrong with that? Right nothing!

orly?

• themilenator
  • ImNotAnnoying

So she should make her self look 30 years old? She looks so much younger with out make up.

• themilenator

livingoutloud said:
    RIHANNA HAS NO NOMINATIONS FOR THE VMAS.
    =

Really? I heard from Kingsleyy though havent seen the whole nominees yet
    even though I don’t really like her that’s sort of a surprise! o.O

Jul 20, 2011 @ 08:38 pm
    oceanUP. said:
    Jul 20, 2011 @ 08:31 pm

There are some new Joe candids on JJ from yesterday OU post them.

Pix are expensive. Not to mention… the relevance of it is flatlining.

Joe looks hot its relevant

• idkMyBFFjill

Boo u anon whore

• livingoutloud

Really? I heard from Kingsleyy though havent seen the whole nominees yet
    even though I don’t really like her that’s sort of a surprise?! o.O

Oh..I didn’t hear about a surprise. LOL. But I was just shocked, Rihanna had some hits this year..LOL.

Jul 20, 2011 @ 06:55 pm
    That anon is lying.
    Joe and Taylor aren’t dating.
    No one is even talking about it on Twitter lmfao.

I’m not talking about twitter Ash Virus leaked it. And if you really think about it’s true. Taylor called Joe cute like two months ago at a concert, they tweet at the sanme tine, Joe talked about taking her out on a date in Nashville last month and that movie Taylor was watching two days ago je said that same day that he was obsessed with it ( he showed it to her in other words) -_-

OU why doesn’t Papa J tweet about Demi and what do you think of Jaylir 2.0?

• Monster27

Gosh.. Owen in Degrassi is triflin..

Jul 20, 2011 @ 06:55 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    I want Jaylor proof :O

Read my comment above

That anon is lying.
    Joe and Taylor aren’t dating.
    No one is even talking about it on Twitter lmfao.

What’s their Twitter?

@pretzellover2.0 what happened to your leg?

The signs are all there jaylor is back

• Monster27

E! News is slightly reliable,but obnoxious with rumors..

• ImNotAnnoying

Jaylor might be back…I’m actually happy. Good publicity for Joe’s album. They need to go public!

My legs are killing me I walked way too much today.

——————————-

You probably thinks she does but other don’t. She is going to wear and do whatever she wants.

okay, whatever.

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:02 pm
    That anon is lying.
    Joe and Taylor aren’t dating.
    No one is even talking about it on Twitter lmfao.

What’s their Twitter?

Um I forgot but she’s from Anything Disney and her friends know Taylor

What’s their Twitter?

Um I forgot but she’s from Anything Disney and her friends know Taylor

ugh…well..that’s all the news?

———————————

SMH Jelena 2.0

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:03 pm

Idk if I could stand it Taylor is my least favorite ex of Joes after Demi -_-

• askashley

LOL! Does Demi ever date guys her age? #JustWondering

Idk if I could stand it Taylor is my least favorite ex of Joes after Demi -_-

Same I despise Taylor, but as long as it’s getting Joe some publicity go a head. I do like Jaylor tho.

hey people

• lost in stereo.

She said the same thing about the horse, so idk if i believe her… but i really hope she isn’t datiing him. we don’t need another “nelta”

• lost in stereo.

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:04 pm
    What’s their Twitter?

Um I forgot but she’s from Anything Disney and her friends know Taylor

ugh…well..that’s all the news?

And apparently (tale it with a grainof salt) Taylor and Joe have dated three tines in the past this is their 4th time dating. The second time they dated was last year and after Camilla and after Demi she’s his rebound apparently for every girl

WHY would Joe want crazy Taylor back after all the things she said about him and WHY would Taylor want Joe back after the way he treated her by dumping her for Camilla. He’s not changed he is still a douche so why go back for more of the same treatment.

• SubwayToVenus

What’s this Jaylor rumor? Someone explain.

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:06 pm
    Idk if I could stand it Taylor is my least favorite ex of Joes after Demi -_-

Ugh I hate her ever since she trashed Joe

• memi trumps sel

Wilmer was in a movie I just saw but I forget what the movie was lol. the Julia Roberts movie.

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t like Jaylor, not after all the things Taylor said about Joe, she basically ruined his career, I mean I love Taylor but she just goes ape shit whenever someone dumps her and she just focus on getting revenge and making guys look bad and if Joe lost tons of fans in 2009 because of this, he will definitely lose 90% of his fan base if Taylor starts trashing him again. So, no Jaylor for me, thank you.

fuck you guys so hard!!! lol i dnt rlly mean that but be glad ur not in an academic program that makes u wake up early to take summer classes. UGH gotta get back to my research paper FML

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:07 pm

Because Joe was Taylors first and only love and Joe needs someone to stick his dick in

• pretzellover2.0

I would’ve hated the together just no.

• SubwayToVenus

Plus I doubt Joe would want to get back with Taylor. I think he hates her.

@memi trumps sel the movie is Larry crowne I believe

• SubwayToVenus

That’s true.
    Taylor Swift was, is and will be forever in love with Joe Jonas.

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:12 pm

@memi trumps sel the movie is Larry crowne I believe

yes thats it

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:11 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Plus I doubt Joe would want to get back with Taylor. I think he hates her.

Ugh I hope so but idk

IM SO FUDGEING PISSED AT MY BOYFRIEND D:

IM SO FUDGEING PISSED AT MY BOYFRIEND D:
    why?

lalalala

• Gearsarealwaysturning

OU is here oh yay

• pretzellover2.0

I’m back cause my mom just completely pissed me off so now I don’t feel like eating.

OU left ._.

Again?

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence she pisses me off every damn day.

I want to know OU opinions on Jaylor 2.0 and they left bummer

what happened to your leg?

pretzellover2.0 said:

@evanescence she pisses me off every damn day.
    Why?

• keseay

Im new to tumblr!!! Follow me, bitches! http://keseay.tumblr.com/

• pretzellover2.0

@anon I shattered my shin cause I slammed in in a car door. Why?

Poor chin of yours :/

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence cause I got drunk this one night like REALLY drunk and she won’t let it go.

• moncler 2011

Moncler Outlet has already offered diverse new styles. It is not the time of winter. Keep something for a rainy day. So we can buy Moncler 2011 from now on. Did you see the wife of Beckham wearing Belstaff Jackets on TV? And did you like Belstaff clothes? Come to Belstaff Outlet if you like.

pretzellover2.0 said:

She scolds you cause of it?

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence pretty much and I was with this boy and.. Yeah. It happened a week ago and she’s pissed.

@anon I shattered my shin cause I slammed in in a car door. Why?
    just wanted to know.and that must hurt.i broke the fibula on both of my ankles

Oh >.<

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence yeah, but you should see my dad. He’s more pissed then she is he just won’t even look at me

Oh Gosh! It must be hard on you :(…Just try to avoid any argument with them >.<

Brb

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence haha, yeah. My dads mad cause he thinks the boy took advantage of me when he didn’t.

pretzellover2.0 said:

How are you going to deal with them?

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence I have no idea..

@evanescence I have no idea
    Is there any close friend that can help you deal with them?

• themilenator

so dead here, if it wasn’t this post would’ve been to 3rd page already :/
    I don’t even see any anons

hi

themilenator said:

so dead here, if it wasn’t this post would’ve been to 3rd page already :/
    I don’t even see any anons

OU has been dead :P

my mom told me i broke the fibula in both of my ankles :/

SubwayToVenus said:

ia. shes actually very juvenile and immature. i dnt know why she still acts like a fucking five yr old singing about fairytales and boys saving her. i dnt consider myself her hater bc i like her songs but imo her personality is very fake sometimes. acting SO sugary sweer, then callin camilla belle a ho in a song, like at lease ppl like miley r real, nd we KNOW theyre bitches but thats why we love them. haha reminds me of mean girls quote: WHY DO U ACT LIKE UR SO INNOCENT LIKE OH I LIVE IN AFRICA W ALL THE LITTLE BIRDIES AND ALL THE LITTLE MONKEYS!!! lmao

FUKING LORD, she was so pretty, when she was like this, I really don’t like this skin right now…

• pretzellover2.0

@anon he’s out getting drunk without me. Lol.

Taylor is obsessed with Joe so if he told her whatever she would go back to him in New York minute.

• SubwayToVenus

Demi Lovato is one of the most beautiful under 20 women in the world.

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO. This.
    Though he really inspires her, Last kiss and Haunted are master pieces.

did demi admit to dating wilmer?

heyyyyy :D

LMAO. This.
    Though he really inspires her, Last kiss and Haunted are master pieces.

lol I like both of those songs but last kiss gets rather creepy. ” sitting on the floor wearing your close”

• Monster27

Jaylor and Demi going for older men is borderline ridiculous.. as much as these protex period commercials..

erm, rebecca black is no whale?! and this is exactly what demi’s fighting against, bullying. so man up and don’t judge rebecca black. at least she’s able to follow her dreams and is a genuinely nice person unlike you who picks at someone every choice you get. MAN UP.

Wow, what an inspiration. Unlike the whale rebeca black at least demi is a great singer and got in shape/healthy. Ms. black should take some tips. U mad?

• Lilly

What where they expecting her to say? “Yes I’m dating a 36 who has 3 kids”?

Subway to Venus this is for u:
    ALL THE SMALL THINGS TRUTH CARES, TRUTH BRINGS
    I’LL TAKE ONE LIFT UR MY BEST TRIP
    ALWAYS I KNOW ULL BE AT MY SHOW
    WATCHING WAITING, COMMISERATING
    SAY IT AINT SO I WILL NOT GO, TURN THE LIGHTS OFF CARRY ME HOME!
    NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA
    rock totally ftw <3

i hate my uncle ugh!

• SubwayToVenus

Nah, it doesn’t sound creepy when you fall hard for a guy, I get her.

• pretzellover2.0

@memi trumps sel those lyrics “sitting on the floor wearing your clothes” every time she sings that part it makes me think they had sex than she stole his clothes. Lmfao

I think Joe was Taylors “first” because there is no thee explanation for her being that in love with him.

• SubwayToVenus

Subway to Venus this is for u:
    ALL THE SMALL THINGS TRUTH CARES, TRUTH BRINGS
    I’LL TAKE ONE LIFT UR MY BEST TRIP
    ALWAYS I KNOW ULL BE AT MY SHOW
    WATCHING WAITING, COMMISERATING
    SAY IT AINT SO I WILL NOT GO, TURN THE LIGHTS OFF CARRY ME HOME!
    NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA
    rock totally ftw <3

Awesome! I don’t LOVE Blink 182 but they do rock!

• memi trumps sel

its not the part that she wears his clothes that is that creepy its the added part sitting on the floor lol.

• SubwayToVenus

Taylor lost her virginity to Joe, that’s so damn obvious, I used to think Joe lost it to Camilla but after Last kiss, I was like this girl is damn obsessed, it must have been her first time, so my hypotesis says that Joe lost it to Amelia.

• Lilly

memi trumps sel said:
    LMAO. This.
    Though he really inspires her, Last kiss and Haunted are master pieces.

I think the part about watching him while he slept is more creepy lol

Is the pic they used recent? or an old one?

She needs to loose the hair extensions now! She looks like a cheap ho like that

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:26 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

I think he lost it to Amelia too Joe was so into that girl sad they brokeup

I think the part about watching him while he slept is more creepy lol

haha that too

SubwayToVenus said:

Demi Lovato is one of the most beautiful under 20 women in the world.

The girl in your icon is #1

taylors just creepily obsessed w boys in general lmao

The girl in your icon is #1

Emma is 21

• pretzellover2.0

I don’t see why Taylors so damn obsessed with Joe though. The boy who was my “first” I’m not obsessed with him..

Taylor is creepy

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:30 pm
    taylors just creepily obsessed w boys in general lmao

Eh not she’s particularly obsessed with Joe her obsession with him is creepy

memi trumps sel said:

The girl in your icon is #1

Emma is 21

rofl fail. never mind then

• rockyourworld

I just don’t understand why Taylor hooked up John Mayer. I mean, come on from Joe Jonas and Taylor Lautner to John Mayer??

rofl fail. never mind then

Emma is beautiful though.

taylors just creepily obsessed w boys in general lmao

Eh not she’s particularly obsessed with Joe her obsession with him is creepy
    —————–
    not that obsessed ANYMORE lol. ive never had a bf so i guess i kinda dont know how it all works

• ImNotAnnoying

I think Taylor was just hopelessly in love with Joe, same with Demi.

• ImNotAnnoying

mte. Even though I think TL is ugly af ,I would be first in line to touch his abs.

• Demiandmileylove

I already knew they weren’t dating like ?!! wait is that dude Ryan from the young and the restless ?! , and she didn’t dated Wilmer there was never proof

• oceanUP

FIRST!! NOO!!!!! AAHHHH THEY WERE PERFECT NELTA 2.0!

• Just Smile

Of course not.

Lolol Joe might have a tattoo

• EvaSnow

Lolol Joe might have a tattoo
    _____________
    How do you know?

• AsABrunette

Lolol Joe might have a tattoo

——————-

where did u hear that?

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:34 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    I think Taylor was just hopelessly in love with Joe, same with Demi.
    Poor Joe lol

Taylor dumped lautner for John Mayer she’s sucia

• Monster27

Why would Demi still be in love with Joe? I’m pretty sure she’s not in that much contact with him and vice versa.. If Demi was still in love with him she’d hang out with him and etc..

We are talking in past tense

Joe is with Taylor now? O___o

But at least with Demi Joe seemed to care about a bit, with Taylor he was so mean but then again Taylor is a bitch so..

Monster27 said:

I love your icon! Luna Lovegood ftw!!!!!!

memi trumps sel said:

rofl fail. never mind then

Emma is beautiful though.

I agree 100%

• Takes1toKno1

She looks good!
    but u can’t tell me that all that hair is real, i wear extensions and i can tell on everyone if they are, or they’re not. -__-

• pretzellover2.0

I guess I’m not obsessed with my “first” cause he’s like one of my best friends, but Joe and Taylor don’t even talk and she still writes fucking songs about him.

Lol yea, his face is ugly but his 6 pack makes up for it

evanescence said:

Joe is with Taylor now? O___o

thats just a rumor

memi trumps sel said:

evanescence said:

Joe is with Taylor now? O___o

thats just a rumor
    Thanks God lol

• Monster27

I love your icon! Luna Lovegood ftw!!!!!!
    __
    Thank you, She’s my favorite and she’s such an odd ball. lol

• Untouchable

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:43 pm
    pretzellover2.0 said:

You lost it to one of your best friends? :O

• AsABrunette

I wouldn’t be suprised if she was lying. js.

Thanks God lol

I agree!

love her nails

memi trumps sel said:

Thanks God lol

I agree!

Imagine Jaylor 2.0 O____________o

• ImNotAnnoying

I’m sure Demi is over him now, but you could tell she looked sorta clingy dating Joe and during the Camp Rock Tour I think she still had some feelings for him.

• ImNotAnnoying

I wouldn’t be suprised if she was lying. js.

She’s lied a million times before.

• pretzellover2.0

@evanescence guess what song I’m listening to?

Jul 20, 2011 @ 07:47 pm
    AsABrunette said:
    I wouldn’t be suprised if she was lying. js.

Eh I don’t think anybody believes her we just don’t care anymore. She’s dated some serious gross dudes so whoever she dates now won’t surprise me.

pretzellover2.0 said:

@evanescence guess what song I’m listening to?
    Evanescence-Going under? Bahaha :P

Monster27 said:

I love your icon! Luna Lovegood ftw!!!!!!
    __
    Thank you, She’s my favorite and she’s such an odd ball. lol

lol she’s one of my favorites too

@evanescence nope. Haha. I’m listening to hello by evanescence (:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Demi dates Hugh heffner next lol

@evanescence nope. Haha. I’m listening to hello by evanescence (:
    I was too close :P…Do you know her duet with seether?

Imagine Jaylor 2.0 O____________o

• A_Legend_Forever

Flawless bitch! And did she even really date that Wilmer dude?

And I think Joes song Im Sorry is for Taylor.

memi trumps sel said:

Imagine Jaylor 2.0 O____________o

I don’t know O_o

A_Legend_Forever said:

Flawless bitch! And did she even really date that Wilmer dude?

I don’t believe it.

• XxAngelxX

Not too fond of her, I do not like to read gossip about her; /

Europe is threatened!
    Can trigger war; x
    Read the report

maybe papa jonas should get off his fat ass and stop eating and start to do his job by promoting demi and honor society the jonas team suck at promoting, she should had gone with hollywood records, they promote selena ass and the girl can’t sing or dance or performor she suck in all of them.

• WakaWakaEhEh

FIRST!! NOO!!!!! AAHHHH THEY WERE PERFECT NELTA 2.0!
    __

*face palm*

Finally.

Chill out O.o

• memi trumps sel

who said we wanted to change post??

Lolol Joe might have a tattoo