Demi Lovato Skyscraper #2 On Billboard

jkjk

Demi Lovato‘s ‘Skyscraper’ landed at No. 2 with 176,000 on Billboard’s Digital Singles chart. It’s her best sales week yet and highest chart rank since her ‘This Is Me’ duet with Joe Jonas bowed at No. 2 in 2008. ‘Skyscraper’ is lead single from Demi’s upcoming third studio album, due out later this year.

This Is Me sucks

http://www.star-news.gu.ma/ < — SHOCK!!! I don’t belive!! LOL

• Peekaboo

ALOHA!

Yay Demi :D
    I can’t wait to see what number it debuts at on the Hot 100.

• gottalent

DEMI GIRL YOU MAKE US PROUD

Who cares about the digital chart, lol.. call me when she’s #2 on the Hot 100.

• ImNotAnnoying

This is DIGITAL SINGLES not Billboard hot 100. Bye.

ImNotAnnoying said:
    This is DIGITAL SINGLES not Billboard hot 100. Bye.
    ____

Dumbass. I can’t imagine what crap you’re going to have to make up when Skyscraper ends up in Billboard hot 100.

She’s #2 on Billboard Digital Songs. Can’t wait to say her rank on the Hot 100.

Lol

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

She deserves that :)

• m

ImNotAnnoying said:
    This is DIGITAL SINGLES not Billboard hot 100. Bye.
    Good Job! You can read!

shes sooo sweet & such a happy person now! she glowssss:)

• gottalent

Jul 20, 2011 @ 09:59 am
    SpreadYourWings… said:

She deserves that :)

Yes and not to mention she’s back on top.

• Peekaboo

great another icon change

ImNotAnnoying said:
    This is DIGITAL SINGLES not Billboard hot 100. Bye.
    ————————————-
    you are a hater, negative energy all over you

• Peekaboo

m said:
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    This is DIGITAL SINGLES not Billboard hot 100. Bye.
    Good Job! You can read!
    *********
    ouch

• mimi

alive?

• idkMyBFFjill

I don’t get all these different charts. All I know is that this isn’t bad at all.

• gottalent

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:06 am
    mimi said:

alive?

Nope

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

gottalent said:
    Jul 20, 2011 @ 09:59 am
    SpreadYourWings… said:

She deserves that :)

Yes and not to mention she’s back on top.

________

I’ve never been a fan of her, but she has an amazing voice and Skyscraper came when I really needed a song like that.

• mimi

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:10 am
    gottalent said:

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:06 am
    mimi said:

alive?

Nope
    oh come on guys lets talk :)

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

m said:
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    This is DIGITAL SINGLES not Billboard hot 100. Bye.
    Good Job! You can read!
    _______

• livingoutloud

I don’t get why some people have such a hard time accepting someone’s success, especially when it’s well deserved.

• gottalent

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:17 am
    livingoutloud said:

Well said….. IA

i just watched A WALK TO REMEBER that is awesome i never watched that i loved it and i cried :(

Her hair looks red? Anyway, i am so proud of her. <3

Jul 20, 2011 @ 09:53 am
    ImNotAnnoying said:

This is DIGITAL SINGLES not Billboard hot 100. Bye.

You make yourself seem so ugly with all your useless hate comments. The thing is that this hate you carry will catch up with you and you will regret it. Life is too short to have such a negative VILE outlook on everything. I pity you in the future.
    Oh and yes you are really ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet half the album going to be sad depressing songs and the other half happy nice songs lol

• jordanING

ImNotAnnoying said:
    Which post is everyone on?

this one or the Miley cancer post.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

so proud of her;)

jsut say sad songs. she had/has depression. that are things you don’t want to deal with. you can’t help it. and of course she’s teeling us her story by her songs.

• Demi Lovato Lover

SHE DEBUTED AT NUMBER 10 ON THE BILLBOARD HOT 100!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT HATERS. SHE’S BACK AND BIGGER THAN EVER!!!!!!!!

• ImNotAnnoying

MIGRATE to the Miley cancer post.

DEMI BRING BACK YOUR BANGS.

• memi trumps sel

I’m soo anxious for this cd. And it looks like skyscraper has a good chan e of going platinum!

sometimes I miss the cute girl from camp rock :/

====
    sad songs sorry… I didn’t mean it to be bad im buying the album when it comes out

I thank you for proving my point. I formed an opinion about you just from what you wrote and it was negative and you did not like it. Well guess what HONEY, If you don’t have a crystal ball or were not with Selena by her side through all this what you have is just rumors and where she would be today is still further ahead in life than you.
    I said it’s my opinion. you’re the one who said ”fail.” you don’t know if she’s a famewhore ..I dont know if she’s a famewhore.. but in my eyes she is. it’s obviously that famous people have more than me in life. but like I said she would have never been that big.. if she werent friends with miley. and now she’s even bigger bc auf her boyfriend.

• Monster27

Huzzah!

I thought her name was sonny.

Good luck with this Demi. Just please quit showing off your “assets” You talk the talk but don’t seem to be able to walk the walk. Seems like your hurt, etc is just part of an act. Otherwise why all the showing of skin? Hmmm??/ answer Demi.

• merten

?????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? (?????) ??????????, ????? ?????????? ??????????? ???????????, ? ????? ??????? ????????????????? ???? ???, ???, ??? ? ?.?. ?????? ?????????????? ?? ???? ?????????????, ??? ?????????????, ??? ? ??????? ??????? ??????????????. ???????????? ?? ?????: http://www.petro-komplekt.ru

????? legrand

• evanescence

Congratz Demi!! Haters #BURNNNN

• thetrainingo?á?

Demi said she blessed nick jonas 2.0

• itsunderstand

Looking good, girl.

• ImNotAnnoying

Which post is everyone on?

can’t wait for @ddlovato’s album, songs that help me through my emotional pain and issues.

cry more

Which post is everyone on?

none

did demi changed her iphone into a HTC one?

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:28 am
    askashley said:
    LOL! Once again , she whipped the shit out of Selena. And that’s a higher debut than Party in the USA. (I think that debuted @ #4)

2011-LOVATO’S YEAR!

and the sad part: She did that W/O Heavy Promotion!

This is what im talking about!! you go dem!!

• askashley

2011-LOVATO’S YEAR!

and the sad part: She did that W/O Heavy Promotion!

Jul 20, 2011 @ 11:26 am

nope. selena’s a famewhore.

___________________________________
    Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to tell you this but a FAMEWHORE is when someone who is not famous hangs with people who are. Last time I checked Selena has done movies, TV shows, a music career, Fashion line and has 23million fans on FB. Selena has done more in her 19 years than you will your entire life.
    no its not hunny. the kardhasian are famewhores too. they hang out with the top stars and than let them fall, and never hang out with them again. selena used miley, than the jobros(nick) than again miley.. ect. she would never been that famous, if she never dated nick jonas and never hung out with miley. believe me. bitch don’t you fucking say I don’t reach anything in my life. you don’t know me.. just because i’ve a different opinion you’ve the right to judge me.? bitch.

nope. selena’s a famewhore.

___________________________________

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:27 am
    gottalent said:

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:20 am

It is ….. I have the DVD :(
    can u give me movies like this i loved movies like this;)PLZ

Hmmmm idk any right now

yes only titles plz oh and do u have the words when they read her mother’s book i love that lines so much plz :)

Why the hell is she wearing so much makeup?!!!!
    SHE LOOKS HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEE!

just look at her eyes -_-

FOR REAAAAAL!

SHE’S WEARING A PROSTITUTE LOOK

she should bring back the bangs.

• Peekaboo

Why the hell is she wearing so much makeup?!!!!
    SHE LOOKS HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEE!

just look at her eyes -_-

FOR REAAAAAL!

SHE’S WEARING A PROSTITUTE LOOK
    ************
    your a mean bitch
    may God forgive you

Oh and yes you are really ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    —————–
    You said something I wanted to say for a long long time!!!!!!!! But from what INA wrote in the past I came to a conclusion she has some unresolved personal issues so I never said anything, because I pity her, it must suck to be her, you can really tell that putting others down is her outlet.

• gottalent

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:41 am
    mimi said:

ul 20, 2011 @ 10:37 am
    gottalent said:

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:29 am
    mimi said:

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:27 am
    gottalent said:

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:20 am

It is ….. I have the DVD :(
    can u give me movies like this i loved movies like this;)PLZ

Hmmmm idk any right now

Mmmmmm no…. But when I think of a movie i’ll let you know Mimi

Why the hell is she wearing so much makeup?!!!!
    SHE LOOKS HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEE!

just look at her eyes -_-

FOR REAAAAAL!

SHE’S WEARING A PROSTITUTE LOOK
    every celebrity is wearing alot of makeup at events. and wearing alot of makeup doesnt make you a prostitue. there’sno reason to hate and people like you are trying to find something to hate on, even if there’s nothing.

• gottalent

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:43 am

Why the hell is she wearing so much makeup?!!!!
    SHE LOOKS HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEE!

just look at her eyes -_-

FOR REAAAAAL!

SHE’S WEARING A PROSTITUTE LOOK

Well you didnt say shit when Selena was half naked to an award huh.

• mimi

gottalent said:

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:20 am

It is ….. I have the DVD :(
    can u give me movies like this i loved movies like this;)PLZ

Hmmmm idk any right now

Mmmmmm no…. But when I think of a movie i’ll let you know Mimi
    it is OK thanks i will ask another person :)

• mimi

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:49 am

Why the hell is she wearing so much makeup?!!!!
    SHE LOOKS HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEE!

just look at her eyes -_-

FOR REAAAAAL!

SHE’S WEARING A PROSTITUTE LOOK
    u don’t know what to write yes that’s why u write this without thinking.

• Demiandmileylove

She deserves it and she looks so beautiful … i’m jealous of her she MET Darren Criss

She’s a cow
    just look at those legs
    IIUGH i would be so embarrased to go in public like that

and yes, she’s wearing a PROSTITUTE LOOK

someone on the joe post said that nick and delta broke up

• Demiandmileylove

She’s a cow
    just look at those legs
    IIUGH i would be so embarrased to go in public like that

and yes, she’s wearing a PROSTITUTE LOOK

i would like to see how you look ? i’m sorry but you’r a bitter person , iff that is a prostitute look i don’t know what a prostitute looks like !

Finally she goes to events :D That means shell be at the tca and do something award thing lol i was starting to worry she wont go

gonna go take 30 to vote for the tea since they have so much nom >.>

someone on the joe post said that nick and delta broke up
    YEEEES! :D

INA im going to vote joe jonas for you

and demi and taylor for myself :)

Jordan and ImNotAnnyoying are such attention whores with there comments, it’s gotten to a point where they’re just pathetic, stop being so bitter.

Jul 20, 2011 @ 10:54 am

She’s a cow
    just look at those legs
    IIUGH i would be so embarrased to go in public like that

and yes, she’s wearing a PROSTITUTE LOOK

HAHA So is this INA? Did you forget to sign in? Your hate is beyond annoying and your life could be better spent, cleaning toilets. This so looks like an ImNotAnnoying comment.

Am I the only one that was hoping for some Semi moments at this thing? When I saw that Justin’s whole crew and Demi were there I thought for sure they would meet up.:(

how i can vote?

She’s a cow
    just look at those legs
    IIUGH i would be so embarrased to go in public like that

and yes, she’s wearing a PROSTITUTE LOOK

http://bit.ly/oWe2tD that’s a prostitute look, you fucking idiot.

Done voting i voted randomly for things i don’t care about

nope. selena’s a famewhore.

nick and delta broke up! yesss!!

how i can vote?

make a account

THE FUCKING UHH IS PISSING ME OFF

• livingoutloud

Aw, Demi & Selena moments would be just lovely. :)

Demi & Miley should bring back their bangs.

Jul 20, 2011 @ 11:11 am

how i can vote?

make a account
    can u vote for JOE JONAS PLZ :)

nope. selena’s a famewhore.

___________________________________

lmaooo she’s such a caker. she wears so much makeup and has so many tattoos. who the hell does she think she is?

Fact: Selena is a famewhore, she has a so called fashion line, she doesn’t act like herself, she constantly has to be everywhere even on twitter and can’t even get enough of herself even though she can’t sing. Demi likes any kind of attention, good or negative. She feeds off negative comments & likes to post so called sexy piks. So ya, such accomplishments in their lives. If it was me I would not act so stupid. Just saying. Not jealous, just factual. You will get over it!

“I took advantage of that hour and a half in the studio of me singing this song, and I was doubled-over in emotional pain,” Lovato said via telephone in an interview that aired Tuesday evening on “The Ralphie Radio Show.” “I used it as, almost what I look at now, as my cry for help.”

Lovato finds it ironic that a year ago, she sang about her problems silently. Now, not only is she speaking openly and honestly, but she’s helping others in the process. The singer dreams that her give-and-take with fans extends not just on iTunes or Twitter, but on stage as well.

“I dream about those moments all the time,” she responded when asked about one day performing “Skyscraper” live, for an audience. “If I could, I’d do it tomorrow… but we have to rehearse first.”

Demi is not trying to get ahead of herself, either. While she deals with her personal issues one day at a time, the artist is also finishing up new album. Lovato has no timeline for a release, and that’s probably a good thing. She noted that this is her first album that she didn’t have to record, “in a month.”

“Every other album I haven’t had time to really take my time and craft it like I really wanted to do because I was finding spare time between a television show, and movies, and touring, and then all over again,” she said. “I’ve worked on (the album) for the past year and really gone hard over the past few months, but you can definitely tell that I took my time with this record.”

Some big names are also making time for Lovato – including Kara DioGuardi, Toby Gad, and OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder – all big songwriters who the teen has recorded with for her third studio album.

But those names pale in comparison to some of the other people who showed public support for Demi after the release of “Skyscraper.” Selena Gomez, Pete Wentz, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Jordin Sparks, and many more artists reached out to Lovato to congratulate her on the song. And Lovato says just about everyone in her phone book reached out personally to give props.

“It’s the first single that I’ve ever released that has ever gone to radio, so I’m not really used to this reaction,” Lovato admitted. “I just feel like I’m in a dream right now, it’s crazy.”

Given what she’s already faced at a rather young age, I’m sure this is one dream that Lovato isn’t trying to wake up from any time soon.

POST THIS OU

• ImNotAnnoying

She’s a cow
    just look at those legs
    IIUGH i would be so embarrased to go in public like that

and yes, she’s wearing a PROSTITUTE LOOK

OHH FUCK IDK IT WAS THAT LONG SORRYYYY

• ImNotAnnoying

Blah, blah, blah.

LOL demi though her single was goon flop rofl

• JustBreathe.

great cover ..

check out my channel im new please :D

Ex-Disney starlet Demi Lovato has bounced back!

After premiering her video “Skyscraper” right here on E! and quickly becoming a trending topic on Twitter, the singer is once again hitting the social scene.

Last night, Demi hit HTC’s Social Status launch party in L.A., where she spilled more deets on her new album.

“I’m actually doing a duet on my album,” she said. “It’s with an R&B artist, so you’ll have to wait and find out who it is.”

The good news is, we won’t have to wait too long…

PHOTOS: Hollywood Party Pics

“I’m almost finished with it,” she told E! News’ Michael Yo. “We have like 20-something songs. We’re gonna have to cut it down, but we’re still working.”

Demi sat down with our own Ryan Seacrest last week for a tell-all interview, in which she opened up about her recent struggles and revealed that her album will shed light on those past experiences.

“There are some [topics] on there that are very deep and it’s really out there,” Dem said. “I’m singing about some issues that I’ve never even spoken about before. So I’m going there.”

Well, she’s already bravely spoken up about her struggles with cutting, along with her bipolar and eating disorders, so we’re curious to see what demons she hasn’t discussed yet.

But don’t expect a totally dark album all about her rocky past.

“For the rest of it, there are a lot of songs that are dancier and a lot more R&B vocals. You’ll have to wait and find out!” she divulged.

Sounds like an album you can have a serious cry session after a terrible breakup and then blast while you get ready to go out with your single girlfriends. Count us in, Demi!

WATCH: Demi’s Skyscraper video

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party_girl/b253324_demi_lovato_im_singing_about_some.html#ixzz1SfhdzTbS

post this to OU

LOL AT CRY SESSION i don’t need more of those tbh

• jordanING

this is digital, not Hot 100. k thanks bye

• BrownEyedGirl

Jul 20, 2011 @ 09:22 am
    http://is.gd/OWOlUm <— SHOCK! Demi Lovato … ! I don’t believe !! CLICK !!

STFU AND GTFO SPAMMER.

• memi trumps sel

Hmmm cant wait to see what INA and jordan have to say about this. Soo proud of demi!

• sahina91

well done to her!

• livingoutloud

Loving is friendship between Jordin & Demi. My two favourites..just flawless. <33

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone–
    Please check out my covers on my youtube channel! Thanks SO much if you do. <3

That was Joes highest debut, js.

• livingoutloud

But congrats to her. She looks happy, and that all the matters. I wish she’s cut back on the makeup, but still beautiful any ways.