Taylor Swift BACKSTAGE @ Prudential

44E48F28AF899

Photo: StarTraks. Thx Erica for more pix! VIDEO under!

• Wtfx

Hate the way they done her hair :O
    But overall she looks pretty

i love her, but i bother me a lot that she always used dress like that, seriously she probably have a millions of similar dresses, she need to change her style, hate those dresses, she almost have 22 and still dressed like a little kid!

Taylor Sucks. The only people that like her are naive little girls and their mothers.

Her dress reminds me of my picnic table

• Wtfx

LOL Anon your actually right

• jordanING

her music is awesome, but girl… please stop wearing your Grandma’s clothes from the 1700s.

• ImNotAnnoying

Is this supposed to be cute?.. This shit isn’t cute.

i don’t like the two colors together…

LOL the comments

• jordanING

her face looks like she got punched tbh.

• AsABrunette

I love taylor but she needs a new wardrobe

lol you guys are funny…i love taylor swifts style and if you haven’t noticed everyone dresses the way our grandmas and older people used to dress.. if you wear skinny jeans,rompers or any of that stuff your dressing like the same way taylor is..
    also her clothes are from antropoglie and urban outfitters…soo those stores are pretty popular and i imagine you shop there or like the store…also selena gomez and many other people have the same style as her….so hate al you want but at least she dresses conservative unlike slutty miss lady gaga or katy perry… her dresses may be boring at times and look alike but at least shes simple and doesnt show off her boobs and body like some whores.

i think the great thing about all of us humans is we all have different style..so your either going to love her style or hate it but whatever it’s her personality and if she dressed the way you wanted her to or people wanted her to she wouldn’t be true to herself and thats just plain wrong. if you like any of her music you will like and learn to appreciate the way she dresses. if you like her personality then you should like the way she dresses cause that describes her personality.

doesnt matter, this dress is still ugly

• ImNotAnnoying

Some people on Twitter.. I can’t even.

she wears a lot of eye liner…and when she doesn’t her eyes are really small. I’m sure sure shes half asian…yeah lol well anyways shes BEAUTIFUL

her face looks like she got punched tbh.
    ———————–

LMAO

i cant wait till john mayer writes a song about her on his next album

• jordanING

k let’s get off topic now.

AsABrunette said:
    doesnt matter, this dress is still ugly

i agree though with you that this dress is ugly…but this is one of the very few dresses that she wore that i don’t find cute..but you know what I’m sure everyone has looked back in a photo of themselves and thought why did i wear that hiatus outfit at least for me I know have several times and her being in he public eye and seeing what she wears basically everyday you kind of run out of clothing options since she can only wear something once….idk just cause we all have opinions doesn’t mean we should say them out loud.

ANYWAYS
    lets talk about something else i get the point her dress is ugly.
    is selena on tour or what I’m soo lost.

the interviewer asked joe if he had a tattoo and he didnt want to answer so funny!

• AsABrunette

then maybe u should stop talking. i love taylor and her style i just really dont like her outfit. calm down.

• MileySnuggle

My aunt has the same dress only the color is different it still looks ugly

ANYWAYS
    lets talk about something else i get the point her dress is ugly.
    is selena on tour or what I’m soo lost.
    she’ll be on tour a week from today

AsABrunette said:
    ANYWAYS
    lets talk about something else i get the point her dress is ugly.
    is selena on tour or what I’m soo lost.
    she’ll be on tour a week from today

where does it kick off?

• jordanING

selena isn’t on tour. Is it a mall tour, or like an actual tour? lmao i hear she has Allstar Weekend with her or something.

• Noo_Idea

haha well my real name is Araksya but people call me Araks or Aya.:) OH and it is very interesting which video do u like the most?!
    —————
    oh nice name :)
    is really peculiar, is it common in your country?
    I saved some of the videos, but I can’t remember the names now, if I find them I will tell you

Jul 21, 2011 @ 11:02 am
    jordanING said:

Everythingyournot said:
    theres3 ppl ans like 2 anons tho

it’ll be an open game.

kk i wont be long tho

guys who is Andrew?

nobody knows

where the ppl go?

he was in the social network
    and hes the new spider maan
    —————–
    yes! somebody here knows him!
    did any of you know the user jane.in.sane?

am i alone?

nope not really

oh nice name :)
    is really peculiar, is it common in your country?

well i love my name and in our country there is a river which is called Araks :)I am very glad that u saved some videos that means u loved it:)

IDK JAYLOR’S BACK

• Everythingyournot

well imma look at icons then come back

• mimi

who can give me movies like A walk to remember last song i want to watch movies like that:)

IDK JAYLOR’S BACK
    ———————

i will wait till theres confirmation of this unfortunate events

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:53 am
    Everythingyournot said:

taylor has dated more people than joe js

i know…ppl call her a whore
    and why u put js behind everything

because im bored and want to annoy people js

• Everythingyournot

dad says if im bad at skool this year i cant go to the sel concert..:(((((

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:54 am
    Noo_Idea said:

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:51 am

nobody is helping me how do i see someons answers on tumblr?
    lol
    I replied to you …

but you didnt hep me! i asked a question anonymously! i dont have a tumblr! and i want to know where i have to look to see the answers! what do i have to click?

because im bored and want to annoy people js

oh..well its not annoying i was just wondering….js

i want the man in your icon
    —————-
    haha
    Andrew! <3
    I’m so excited because of his new movie , did you see the trailer?

<– aww

• jordanING

anyone want to play epic mafia? ._.

haha
    Andrew! <3
    I’m so excited because of his new movie , did you see the trailer?

yea its was good til like the last part. looked like a video game. ill see it anyway tho

theres3 ppl ans like 2 anons tho

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:48 am

are you Araks?
    yes i am :) so do u like the video which i sent?
    oh hello!
    and yes, I like them!
    I was confused because you say your name is Aya
    so is Aya or Araks? just wondering
    ____

guys who is Andrew?

Everythingyournot said:
    theres3 ppl ans like 2 anons tho

it’ll be an open game.

guys who is Andrew?

he was in the social network
    and hes the new spider maan

The new Spiderman looks ridiculously dumb. Nothing will beat the original. And what the hell is up with the name? The Amazing Spiderman? WTF?

Dam she is ugly as hell

u ugly beatch

THIS
    i’m putting this comment on my Twitter.

i like toby mcguire
    (thnk i spelled that right)
    he was the best…and always be the best

——————–
    you have to look on the person’s tumblr
    if she answered to you, your question and the answer are going to be there, if they are not is because she never answered to you
    you are not being nice, so I’m not going to put more effort answering you

the note book
    dear john

Wow Taylor is gorgeous n amazing!!! ;)

Jul 21, 2011 @ 11:08 am
    jordanING said:

THIS
    i’m putting this comment on my Twitter.
    —————
    .-.
    -.-

Jul 21, 2011 @ 11:08 am
    jordanING said:

THIS
    i’m putting this comment on my Twitter.
    —————
    .-.
    -.-

• jordanING

“13 going on 30″ is a movie from 2000 (i know pretty old), but my sisters love it. You should give it a look if you have the chance.

Jul 21, 2011 @ 11:10 am
    Everythingyournot said:

the note book
    dear john

i watched dear john but i can’t fid the notebook :(

——————-
    did your name mean something in your language?

Jul 21, 2011 @ 11:16 am
    Noo_Idea said:

——————-
    did your name mean something in your language?
    ___
    No it is real Armenian name

• puddingtoes

IDK JAYLOR’S BACK
    Pics or it didn’t happen.

No it is real Armenian name
    oh nice
    migrate here please

that 1st pic is horriblw

Taylor have romence with … http://bisi.pl/30u

Taylor have romance with … http://bisi.pl/30u

• puddingtoes

Taylor…. what have you done?

Basic bitch.

Yeah, that’s not a good picture of her.

Her shoes so don’t match.

Her shoes so don’t match.

It’s probably a very very good thing I’m not famous because my style would be EXACTLY LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT…except less preppy and more bohemian…but yeah i love her style except not loving the dress in this photo but her shoes are too die for!! seriously i want her life.

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY SHE DOESN’T SMILE WITH HER TEETH?!! SHE HAS PERFECT TEETH YET SHE NEVER SMILES WITH HER TEETH?!!! WHY IS THIS……I NEED TO KNOW I WANT TO ASK HER THAT QUESTION OR I Want someone to ask her it!! like in an interview.

lol….for once she looks bad in a photo.

where does it kick off?
    not sure, im going to her 4th show though which is in st. augustine florida on the 31st

jordan dont be mad that selena is more relevant than miley right now

jordan dont be mad that selena is more relevant than miley right now
    THIS!

what was that jordan? yep its the sound of crickets! OWNED!

• MileySnuggle

jordan dont be mad that selena is more relevant than miley right now

not

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:01 am
    MileySnuggle said:

jordan dont be mad that selena is more relevant than miley right now

not

SELENA HAS 10 NOMINATIONS MILEY HAS HOW MANY? WHAT WAS THAT …. YEAH…!

• AsABrunette

Even if u don’t like selena, she’s still more relevant thatn miley rite now even if it is cuz of justin

• MileySnuggle

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:01 am
    MileySnuggle said:

jordan dont be mad that selena is more relevant than miley right now

not

SELENA HAS 10 NOMINATIONS MILEY HAS HOW MANY? WHAT WAS THAT …. YEAH…!

She will never be famous like miley though

• memi trumps sel

Selena is dating Justin that is why she’s relevant. If she were dating Liam she would just be thought of as a fail right now.

She will never be famous like miley though
    ———————-

dont be too sure…!

• dilemma

what interview ? :D I want a link please

• MileySnuggle

She will never be famous like miley though
    ———————-

dont be too sure…!

Yes i’m 100% sure thx

• AsABrunette

I wanna see Joe’s tattoo ;)

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:07 am
    dilemma said:

what interview ? :D I want a link please

from yesterday i dont remember wich one cause he’s had so many i cant keep track

miley vs selena?
    again ?
    -.-

miley vs selena?
    again ?
    -.-

oh hi Claudia how are u?

• TheWizKid95

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I WANNA MARRY HER! <3

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:11 am

oh hi Claudia how are u?
    —————-
    hey
    I’m good and you ?

oh and hi AsAbrunett too :)

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I WANNA MARRY HER! <3
    smh, jesus. shes too old for u!

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:12 am
    Noo_Idea said:

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:11 am

oh hi Claudia how are u?
    —————-
    hey
    I’m good and you ?
    do u remeber me?i am Aya and i am fine thanks :)

• AsABrunette

hello anon. who is this??

• dilemma

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:07 am
    dilemma said:

what interview ? :D I want a link please

is it like on stage ? with the jojo guy ? or is it in a radio studio ?

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:14 am
    AsABrunette said:

hello anon. who is this??
    ____
    It’s me Aya we talked in the moorning:)

• TheWizKid95

smh, jesus. shes too old for u!
    no shes not! im 18 leave me alone!

• AsABrunette

It’s me Aya we talked in the moorning:)
    oh HELLO!! u found me =)

• AsABrunette

no shes not! im 18 leave me alone!
    shut up ur 15

• Noo_Idea

do u remeber me?i am Aya and i am fine thanks :)
    ———————
    oh that’s good
    I’m sorry, I have a good memory but I’m a little confused, where are you from?
    sorry if I don’t reply as fast as I should, I’m busy atm

is it like on stage ? with the jojo guy ? or is it in a radio studio ?

radio interview

• Demiandmileylove

I don’t know why but she doesn’t look beautiful here like she always does… she looks way to skinny she should eats something !

• TheWizKid95

shut up ur 15
    you dont know me! i just met you!

• dilemma

is it like on stage ? with the jojo guy ? or is it in a radio studio ?

radio interview

thanks :)

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:16 am
    AsABrunette said:

It’s me Aya we talked in the moorning:)
    oh HELLO!! u found me =)
    ____
    YES how are u?is everything OK

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:18 am
    Noo_Idea said:

do u remeber me?i am Aya and i am fine thanks :)
    ———————
    oh that’s good
    I’m sorry, I have a good memory but I’m a little confused, where are you from?
    sorry if I don’t reply as fast as I should, I’m busy atm
    ___
    U are busy u can’t talk?

• AsABrunette

you dont know me! i just met you!
    smh. dont put ur age on ur profile then

YES how are u?is everything OK
    im good and everythings fine…..how are u??

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:22 am
    AsABrunette said:

YES how are u?is everything OK
    im good and everythings fine…..how are u??
    i am fine thanks soo what are u doing?

• TheWizKid95

smh. dont put ur age on ur profile then
    my age isnt even 15 on my profile!
    LEAVE ME ALONE!

• AsABrunette

i am fine thanks soo what are u doing?
    nothing, im really bored, im listening to music and im on facebook

• jordanING

so many pressed joe stans on twitter right now.

• AsABrunette

so many pressed joe stans on twitter right now.
    why??

how can i view someones answers on tumblr?

U are busy u can’t talk?
    —————-
    oh no, I can
    I remember your name, but I can’t remember what our conversation was about
    can you tell me please?

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:26 am
    AsABrunette said:

i am fine thanks soo what are u doing?
    nothing, im really bored, im listening to music and im on facebook

and i am wathing movie but i already finished and what music are u listening to?

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:28 am

how can i view someones answers on tumblr?
    ————————
    you are going to receive a message if the person answered in a private way. but if the answer is public you have to look on the person’s tumblr

jordan dont be mad that selena is more relevant than miley right now
    No she isn’t miley might not be in kiddie section like selena but miley is more revelant in the adult section than selena. selena is only known and recognized as some it guy girl in which now is justin.

i’m listening to The Script

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:31 am
    Noo_Idea said:

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:28 am

how can i view someones answers on tumblr?
    ————————

i dont have a tumblr i asked a question anonymously and idk where to look :(

“selena is only known and recognized as some it guy girl”

so selena has both sexual organs? a hermaphrodite?

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:28 am
    Noo_Idea said:

U are busy u can’t talk?
    —————-
    oh no, I can
    I remember your name, but I can’t remember what our conversation was about
    can you tell me please
    well i am from Armenia do u remeber me?

follow me on twitter =)

twitter.com/AsABrunette

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:28 am
    Noo_Idea said:

U are busy u can’t talk?
    —————-
    oh no, I can
    I remember your name, but I can’t remember what our conversation was about
    can you tell me please
    well i am from Armenia do u remeber me?

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:33 am
    AsABrunette said:

i’m listening to The Script
    good :)

i dont have a tumblr i asked a question anonymously and idk where to look :(
    ——————-
    oh, then you have to wait, if the person answered, you can see the answer on the tumblr when he/she post it

• Noo_Idea

well i am from Armenia do u remeber me?
    —————
    are you Araks?

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:40 am
    Noo_Idea said:

well i am from Armenia do u remeber me?
    —————
    are you Araks?
    yes i am :) so do u like the video which i sent?

i got attacked on Twitter for saying See No More flopped. lmao

hello?

i got attacked on Twitter for saying See No More flopped. lmao

speaking the truth

well its dead

• Everythingyournot

its been a while that taylor got a lot of comments

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:42 am
    Everythingyournot said:

hello?

hello hello or i could say Good evening ;)

• jordanING

Joe Jonas has another single coming out, millions of fans, a flourishing career & @ijordan_ has a………computer!!! guess who wins? 31 minutes ago via web

I CAN’T EVEN.

are you Araks?
    yes i am :) so do u like the video which i sent?
    oh hello!
    and yes, I like them!
    I was confused because you say your name is Aya
    so is Aya or Araks? just wondering

eh demi got ugly js

• Everythingyournot

hello hello or i could say Good evening ;)

lol

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:42 am
    jordanING said:

i got attacked on Twitter for saying See No More flopped. lmao
    ————————-

It didn’t? It gets played in the radio a lot js

• Everythingyournot

id rather have my computer than be known as aman whore

not sayinbg joe is one

are you Araks?
    yes i am :) so do u like the video which i sent?
    oh hello!
    and yes, I like them!
    I was confused because you say your name is Aya
    so is Aya or Araks? just wondering
    ____

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:45 am
    jordanING said:

31 minutes ago via web

I CAN’T EVEN.
    ——————
    lol
    and flourishing? are they serious?

• jordanING

my mentions… oh my god. They thought See No More did DECENT… no. Who Says did decent, See No More FLOPPED. And they blow up at me with the usual comeback “stay mad at someone who’s more famous than you” ugh no just no

not sayinbg joe is one

taylor has dated more people than joe js

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:47 am
    Everythingyournot said:

hello hello or i could say Good evening ;)

lol
    ___

btw i love ur icon.:)

nobody is helping me how do i see someons answers on tumblr?

btw i love ur icon.:)

oh thank you!

Everythingyournot said:

hello?
    ——————
    hi

taylor has dated more people than joe js

i know…ppl call her a whore
    and why u put js behind everything

hi

i want the man in your icon

Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:51 am

nobody is helping me how do i see someons answers on tumblr?
    lol
    I replied to you …

Noo_Idea said:
    Jul 21, 2011 @ 10:45 am
    jordanING said:

31 minutes ago via web

I CAN’T EVEN.
    ——————
    lol
    and flourishing? are they serious?

ikr… what flourishing career?

• Everythingyournot

nobody is helping me how do i see someons answers on tumblr?

i would help but i dont have a tumblr soo….im not much help sorry :(