Amy Winehouse DEAD AT 27

Amy Winehouse was found dead in Camden, North London, at approx. 4 PM.

Video of her final performance before death!

• LiTtLe MiSs

i know im well shocked and the weird thing is her song valarie was playing on our local radio around 3:50.r.i.p amy always renemberd for her fantastic voice.sad thing drug adiction killed her.by the way dont say this isnt a big deal as in london where i live its is at the moment.

• SJG97

This is so sad she was soo talented and way too young to die,but is anyone honestly surprized?

• evanescence

I love Kurt Cobain

Sad, sad day. RIP

• evanescence

SJG97 said:

I knew it..

• -Jenii

omg..soo sad
    rip

sad

• Gearsarealwaysturning

RIP

aww

• MileySnuggle

We don’t know if she died because of the drugs..the people who found her didn’t mention about the drugs.

I am literally and utterly so sad… SUCH a talented musician. Just because she was a drug addict doesn’t change how talented she was. So young, so talented. No one deserves that. She will forever missed and never forgotten. I really hope people remember her for her voice and not her problems. <3

• evanescence

MileySnuggle said:

Wasn’t she a drugs addict?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I saw it coming tho…

Jul 23, 2011 @ 12:50 pm
    MileySnuggle said:

—————-

True.

Jul 23, 2011 @ 12:47 pm
    SJG97 said:

I don’t think we’re surprised. It’s just sad that someone with talent couldn’t pull through the addiction and make a comeback.

• MileySnuggle

evanescence said:
    MileySnuggle said:

Wasn’t she a drugs addict?

She was but what if she died of something else

• INSIDER

INSIDER: I knew her very well. And she made her own choices and decision. We mill miss her very much xo love.

Like Kelly Clarkson said some are spared and some are made examples. Sadly Amy was fell under the later category…

• evanescence

Wasn’t she a drugs addict?

She was but what if she died of something else
    Either ways it just sad

Jul 23, 2011 @ 12:50 pm
    MileySnuggle said:

Come on now…don’t be in denial. She’s been struggling with this for YEARS. She hasn’t looked well at all. If her death has nothing to do with drugs or alcohol, we’ll ALL be surprised.

• Disco.Is.Dead

R.I.P
    sad to know that it takes death to show some the consequences of certain things…

• omg wtf lolz

RIP

R.I.P

• SubwayToVenus

This is what happens when you don’t love life.

• MileySnuggle

Jul 23, 2011 @ 12:50 pm
    MileySnuggle said:

It’s possible ..

• paintingflowers

R.I.P she was amazingly talented.

Miley Cyrus in the hospital! http://tnij.org/mrhf

• XxAngelxX

!!! <3333333

Unpleasant event after the concert! ; /
    Selena Gomez shock
    Read to the end of the statement, and examine photos {shock}; (

• XxAngelxX

Unpleasant event after the concert! ; /
    Selena Gomez shock
    Read to the end of the statement, and examine photos {shock}; (

• Just Smile

RIP. Drugs can kill people. Always remember that. :(

• Anonymous1

MileySnuggle said:
    There was a massacre yesterday. 94 people are confirmed dead. A man dressed up as a police officer and bombed a building in Oslo, and 7 people died. Then he took a boat out on an island where there was a youth camp. He killed 85-90 innocent teenagers. They were helpless because the police didn’t come rescue them before 1 and a half hour. They had to hide behind rocks and behind the trees. Many tried swimming to the main land, but not all made it. Luckily some people from the main land picked up some of the people in their boats. But the survivors are ofcourse shocked and damaged for life. Imagine watching all your friends get shot in front of you.

OMG!! Selena Gomez is pregnant ! http://martynaw0.gliteruje.pl

• divinexd

Selena Gomez is pregnant (photos):http://martynaw0.gliteruje.pl

She survived and survived and survived. I thought she would keep on surviving.

Disturbing news! http://tnij.com/youcansee
    WoW! :( I’ am worry! ;(

Disturbing news! http://tnij.com/youcansee
    WoW! :( I’ am worry! ;(

Disturbing news! http://tnij.com/youcansee
    WoW! :( I’ am worry! ;(

Agreed. Has happened and will happen again. Just like someone with AIDS can die from a random gunshot wound or a flame swallower can die from slipping on ice. yes, chances that it is drug related are very, very high…

• memi trumps sel

Rip Amy!

• nikocia

wow! miley cyrus is naked http://miley_cyrus_is_naket.latwy.pl

• marinawashiski

That’s a shame, she was so young and still had so much to give. RIP Amy

Oh My God, what?

• jamonae1

This has been a pretty depressing/sad few days. First the horrible attacks in Norway and then we lose a great talent like Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to all the families, friends and loved ones of all those involved in both tragedies.

http://bisi.pl/selenagomez Oh my god Selena Gomez is pregnant! From Justin Is with someone else?

[*]

• marinawashiski

Anonymous1 said:
    MileySnuggle said:

I heard about that but does anybody know the reason of all this attacks? I heard that the norwegians suspect Islamic militants.

Jul 23, 2011 @ 01:25 pm

R.I.P DOBBY A FREE ELF
    ——————
    dude. not the time, not the place.

• Anonymous93

Wow I still can’t believe this happen she is talented if she had of got help imagine what she would have a done! R.I.P AMY WINEHOUSE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS!!!!!!!!

• Katex33

Selena is pregnant! It is true! Justin has a new tattoo ! Justin has a new tattoo with the name of Gomez. Amy is dead.!!!: http://bf4a.skroc.pl

• marinawashiski

MileySnuggle said:

It’s possible ..

I agree

the curse of 27 strikes again….
    RIP Amy Winehouse….we WILL remember you..
    :'(

• lunalovegood

so sad, such a young and talented woman :(

marinawashiski:
    It was a white, Norwegian man named Anders behring breivik. He was against muslims. He didn’t have any reason to do it. He just did. It’s really sad.
    And it’s so sad to hear about Amy Winehouse. She has a wonderful talent, and I’m sure she was a wonderful person as well.

R.I.P Amy. She was so talented. Its a shame.

We miss you. <3

• NeverSayNever

ugh. :(
    sad, shocking, and depressing. we love you, amy. r.i.p.<3

• NeverSayNever

I bet Dionne took this hard.. pray for her, too.

It’s possible ..

lmao Ok. Whatever.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

live fast, die young.

Jul 23, 2011 @ 12:59 pm
    SpreadYourWings… said:
    GUYS, what are your twitters?

@faketwitter

Jul 23, 2011 @ 01:01 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

live fast, die young.

and leave a good looking corpse and that’s james dean

• Gearsarealwaysturning

GUYS, what are your twitters?
    ===
    Give me yours and I will follow :D

• IwannaSeeJoeJ

This is the most shocking news :( I cant believe such a talented -stil young- women had died. Amy Winehouse was amazing, & didn’t deserve to die yet. She will be missed, but never forgotten ever. I got a text from someone saying she#s dead, at first i didn’t believe it -thinking its a rumour, but then i put the news on & there it was sadly. RIP <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Gearsarealwayst… said:

live fast, die young.

and leave a good looking corpse and that’s james dean
    ====
    yup. Too lazy to say it all tho lmao

• BeautifulChaos

me sad ;_;

after i heard that shes dead i listened to her songs for an hour and cried a bit, she had an amzing talent but thats what drugs to to people drugs kill people :[

A lot of addicts do want to die…if she did die to be with them,like them, I would not be surprised.

• SubwayToVenus

Think the OP means that her self destructive behaviour showed that she did not appreciate or loved life, as she wasted it with drugs and alcohol.

This.

That’s for another site. The only reason Winehouse is posted here is because she has the same problems as Lilo.

Ooo baby..

What about the 94 people who are confirmed dead in Norway? I guess it is NBD to you. It’s disgusting.

• -Jenii

SJG97 said:

___
    yes, but,at the same time, no.
    I mean I was shocked at the news, but it wasen’t that surprising..

Shame.. she was really talented

i’m only surprised by the fact that she was only 27 i thought that shes lie 40

• Disco.Is.Dead

~~
    This is celebrity gossip site.
    If you would like to hear about catastrophic tragedies, go try somewhere else.

• MileySnuggle

What happened there?

• MileySnuggle

The post died..

R.I.P DOBBY A FREE ELF

• person

she was good and all, but she was just dumb when it came to drugs and alcohol… where i live ppl remember her as that drunk girl that ruined her own concert… but still when she is sober and clean she was a talented woman…

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

The 27 Club:

Jimi Hendrix
    Janis Joplin
    Jim Morrison
    Kurt Cobain and now Amy :(

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I wanna get my Kurt icon back..but my laptop brok so I don’t have it anymore -__-

• Ania13

Scandal ! Selena Gomez is pregnant with Bieber, it is necessary to see : http://tnij.org/mq97

• -Jenii

Anyways, I’m glad that OU actually dedicated a post to Amy without it involving other celebs..

I mean the MJ dead pot was basically a Selena tweet..

• kary_redfern

That is a shocker. I just came home form the blood drive around the street, adn I read this.
    It is really sad when anyone dies, and specially when someone so young passes way,

• KimKardashianKisses

Rest In Paradise My Beloved Amy I love u

it’s sad but at the same time im not surprised.

• evanescence

SubwayToVenus said:

This is what happens when you don’t love life.
    ?

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

First thing that came to my mind when I heard the news earlier, was ‘She joined the 27 club’.
    Can’t say it wasn’t expected, though.
    REST IN PEACE

• MileySnuggle

Why every musician dies at the age of 27 bad luck much..

• Disco.Is.Dead

Jul 23, 2011 @ 12:57 pm
    evanescence said:

SubwayToVenus said:

This is what happens when you don’t love life.
    ?

• evanescence

MileySnuggle said:

Why every musician dies at the age of 27 bad luck much..
    MTE

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

GUYS, what are your twitters?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

• evanescence

?

Oh :(

• evanescence

SpreadYourWings… said:

GUYS, what are your twitters?

@DeathToKill

WoW! :( I’ am worry! ;(

Disturbing news! http://tnij.com/youcansee
    WoW! :( I’ am worry! ;(

Disturbing news! http://tnij.com/youcansee
    WoW! :( I’ am worry! ;(

• themilenator

When I got home I got text message of Miley retweet from RockMafia talking about Amy I was like did she die? Checked the internet and I wasn’t surprised since she’s always had issues and trouble with addiction but still sad to hear she was found dead….
    RIP Amy Winehouse

R.I.P Amy Winehouse. No matter what, an amazing musician.

• AmyJadeWinehouse

Rest in peace my queen, you will be missed dearly.

• AmyJadeWinehouse

Rest in peace my queen, you will be missed dearly.

• shapeupsshoes19

Since polution become more and more serious, consciousness of protecting environment back on the agenda. Nature less than construction in modern society, back to nature becomes a ideal for human beings. However, traveling around the world seems impossible nowadays, producing environmantal friendly products become an indirect way to reture to nature. The popularity of Vibram Fivefingers in recent years is the best prove to explain magic sales online.

Before invent of five finger shoes, Cheap Five Finger Shoes always become the symbol of best footwear in the world. However, after suggestion of barefoot running made by doctors, popularity of vibram five fingers become a reality. The odd appearance of vibram five fingers once became the cause of sales. Named as “toe stock” in the market, vibram five fingers looks really like monkey shoes or duck Five finger shoes sale, so that people can not accept it. However, after know the design ideal of vibram five fingers, this odd appearance also consider as environmental way to close to nature.

Named as “vibram five fingers” in 2007 by Times, five finger shoes always trade as health shoes, which designed based on human feet. The human feet have nothing less than 26 bones, 33 joints, 20 muscles, and hundreds of sensory receptors, tendons and ligaments within that little space. Our feet is capable of great strength, quickness, and stamina-only, we have to hone their potential. Walking and running barefoot regularly ensures that our

NO! D:
    R.I.P. the best singer in the world and my favorite!

• whatthefudge

RIP, she was so young.

Jul 23, 2011 @ 01:10 pm

i’m only surprised by the fact that she was only 27 i thought that shes lie 40

That’s what being a hardcore dug user/alcoholic does to you.

Jul 23, 2011 @ 01:10 pm

i’m only surprised by the fact that she was only 27 i thought that shes lie 40

That’s what being a hardcore dug user/alcoholic does to you.

She was a good singer but she did this to herself… I know drug addiction is a monster to deal with, I also know that unless you want to stop you never will. Everyone that uses knows they are taking chances with their life, but that is a chance they are willing to take… I can’t feel sorry for her because she decided to continue instead of taking rehab serious

IM SO SRRY SHE WAS SO TALENTED :( SHE RUINED IT WITH DRUGS

Way to be late OU.

• Monster27

Dead at 27. Such a shame that talent was taken away by addiction.

• MileySnuggle

R.I.P a very talented woman

• evanescence

• Cathy

R.I.P Amy Winehouse.. I cant say more

• evanescence

#27 club is trending…

• MileySnuggle

So sad another example of what drugs and alcohol can do.