Nick Jonas & Delta Goodrem Suspicious?

DSC04205

Nick Jonas and girlfriend Delta Goodrem featured in The Sun-Herald

It makes no sense. He has never shown his girlfriend in public. He likes keeping them private out of privacy to his relationship and the girl. I don’t think it will last. She’s using him and he doesn’t know yet.

It can’t be publicity on Nick’s side, Nick seems smitten and is probably planning their wedding as we speak, took the ring off for her. They went bowling last night it seems. When Nick takes a girl to bowl with him that means that it is true love.
    ____

Nicholas Sparks? Is that you?

Jul 24, 2011 @ 11:33 am

Delta is totally using Nick. Why would a gorgeous 26 year old WOMAN be interested in 18 year old boy?

She is mentally a teenage girl maybe, perhaps. Yes? No?

• peacelovehearts

ROFLL, so legit.

• amanda

hi

Mama J has already accepted that Delta is the one, so should we. Delta Goodrem Jonas it is, she is here to stay.

ROFL

• peacelovehearts

GTFO Delta..

Delta has Nick’s purity ring wrapped around her legs.

• MileySnuggle
  • evanescence

If you’re happy and you know, clap your hands

MileySnuggle said:

BEST COUPLE TBH
    O______O

Jul 24, 2011 @ 11:44 am
    peacelovehearts said:

GTFO Delta..

No, not Delta. She is too busy being Nick’s woman to be here.

• MileySnuggle

vanescence said:
    MileySnuggle said:

BEST COUPLE TBH
    O______O

:p

• LiTtLe MiSs

yes couldnt say it in better words.he also said in an interview not that long ago he wouldnt date a cougur or anyone 10 years older.its just the fact he wont say anything about nelta or think why is delta intrested,he hot but he dont look 18.still a fan of nick though.

• MileySnuggle
  • WakaWakaEhEh

my celeb crush and his fucken girlfriend :(

• jordanING

MileySnuggle said:

BEST COUPLE TBH
    O______O

:p

Shame on you!! Miley Christ won’t date Justin

Jul 24, 2011 @ 11:47 am
    LiTtLe MiSs said:

People change and promises are broken. Delta has broken all the rules Nick had set for himself. She is the one and Mama J knows it very well.

that makes it even more sad. shows how into the relationship he is that he doesn’t even notice that the only thing she sees when she looks at him is dollarsigns :( i think he’s in for some serious heart break

• MileySnuggle

Jordan i love you forever.

Nelta is publicity. No one is going to change that, not the creepy nelta fan, not nick, and not his babysitter. LMAO at them calling delta “desperate.”

• MileySnuggle

evanescence said:
    MileySnuggle said:

BEST COUPLE TBH
    O______O

:p

Shame on you!! Miley Christ won’t date Justin

Yes she will

i’ve always thought that this relationship is the fakest one ever, but the one thing that bothers me is the kissing-in-public thing. i mean, nick has never done that before. he seems to be very shy when it comes to girlfriends… does it make any sense?

MileySnuggle said:

Jordan i love you forever.
    Cheating on me forever lala

nope. it’s wrapped around his dick ;)

LiTtLe MiSs said:

she’s the one? wtf? go away delta! fly some plane or sth!

show me a picture…

I think their relationship is heartfelt and from a healthy place but I think theyre both smart enough to pace it. So I’m not gonna say it’s acommitment thing but neither seems the type to date more than one person at a time. I do think he looks waaaay more into it than she is though.

Nope -lies-

so you don’t love me? ;___; oh okay. *crawls back to lonely corner*
    She’s just realized that I’m better *flips hair*

Nope -lies-

so you don’t love me? ;___; oh okay. *crawls back to lonely corner*
    She’s just realized that I’m better *flips hair*

Nope -lies-

so you don’t love me? ;___; oh okay. *crawls back to lonely corner*
    She’s just realized that I’m better *flips hair*

• MileySnuggle

jordanING said:
    MileySnuggle said:
    evanescence said:
    MileySnuggle said:

Jordan i love you forever.
    Cheating on me forever lala

Nope -lies-

so you don’t love me? ;___; oh okay. *crawls back to lonely corner*

I NEVER SAID THAT BABY

• Nick

Hello :)

she’s the one? wtf? go away delta! fly some plane or sth!
    —————

Delta is busy being under Nick.

Nope -lies-

so you don’t love me? ;___; oh okay. *crawls back to lonely corner*
    She’s just realized that I’m better *flips hair*

Nope -lies-

so you don’t love me? ;___; oh okay. *crawls back to lonely corner*
    She’s just realized that I’m better *flips hair*

Exactly! They’re both desperate- and I mean desperate- for publicity and we’re giving it to them

it’s sad though. i feel sad for nick, because she’s using him and because he’s now kind of attention who*e when it comes to her…

lol ok what mom would approve of this relationship. everyone i know says its pr sorry boooo!

I feel bad too, look at Delta’s friends twitters.. such famewhores & so is delta

DELTA WILL GO i am sure.

Dllyslyd

she’s the one? wtf? go away delta! fly some plane or sth!
    —————

Delta is busy being under Nick.

that’s gross cos i can totally imagine it. *throws up*

• superstar

the only problem of Delta that she is old enough.

• jordanING

evanescence said:
    Nope -lies-

so you don’t love me? ;___; oh okay. *crawls back to lonely corner*
    She’s just realized that I’m better *flips hair*

damn, i just want him to have a nice girl, like kevin. or maybe me! lol

Delta is busy being under Nick.
    lol. isnt that awkward when your “boyfriend” is shorter than you?

• ImNotAnnoying

Hello?

• maybelove

maybelove said:
    DELTA ISINT HALF THE WOMAN DEMI IS!

NEMI SEX IS THE DIRTIEST!
    WINNING, DUH!

YAY FINALLY THE MEDIA CAUGHT ON.

Delta is busy being under Nick.
    lol. isnt that awkward when your “boyfriend” is shorter than you?

so he probably have his head between her boobs.
    omg, i will seriously vomit.

• maybelove

I agree with some of these anons though Delta is far too old for Nicholas

• MileySnuggle

evanescence said:
    MileySnuggle said:

Jordan i love you forever.
    Cheating on me forever lala

Nope -lies-

he is definitely still a vrigin lol
    shes using him its soo obvioussss
    honestly if i was 26 and had sex with a 18 yr old id feel like a rapist lmfao

I believe Delta’s little smirks here and there and Nick’s body say otherwise.

• jordanING

MileySnuggle said:
    evanescence said:
    MileySnuggle said:

Jordan i love you forever.
    Cheating on me forever lala

Nope -lies-

so you don’t love me? ;___; oh okay. *crawls back to lonely corner*

Jul 24, 2011 @ 11:53 am
    maybelove said:
    DELTA ISINT HALF THE WOMAN DEMI IS!

NEMI SEX IS THE DIRTIEST!

this is so funny a person i’m following on twitter posted this

Cheating on me forever lala

Nope -lies-

Someone said that Delta accompanied Nick to his parents home in Tolsea Lake or whatever. Thoght by now Denise would at least follow her on twitter. Someone also said that she has accepted Delta and likes her. Do not know if true.

He’s probably going to date his 38 year old love interest in Hairspray next. Won’t be surprised.

I agree even if this does not work out- His next girlfriend will be at least 30 or older.

She only cares for Sam.

Thats why I dont see why people are so uptight about his relationship with Delta. He is just gonna date someone OLDER than her next time. He just likes OLDER women

She only cares for Sam.

I have no proof but thats what I say too. I love how Sam still stays connected to the family.

I doubt he’s going to go older than Delta tbh. He’ll probably end up dating someone around his age after Delta.

I love how the family still stays connected with Sam. You’d think they’d start being weird with her after her and Nick broke up but it’s like they never did.

Why do you think Mrs. J doesn’t follow D on twitter? She KNOWS D, she can status updates on her from D and N anytime she wants. She can prolly text D. Twitter isn’t the worlds most innovative communication tool! Keeping up with Samantha via twitter is prolly easiest because of the time difference. Delta doesn’t tweet anything other than thank yous and promo stuff anyway. twitter means very little to ppl over the age of 24!

I think everybody who matters to them knew Namantha wasn’t going to be a longterm deal. It’s not that weird for parents to be friendly with their kids ex in that situation. I doubt Namantha had a huge awkward breakup.

You actually think she has Delta’s number…

Ashley lives in America but she followed her too. And she follows Danielle, Kevin’s WIFE. What’s the excuses for that?

The Jonases friends going to London and visiting with Sam. The awkwardness if that was me. I don’t think Sam minded though. I would’ve lol.

Not invalid points. Just saying I don’t think that alone is enough reason to assume M.Jonas doesn’t like D. Lots of people think her birthday dinner was the first time she met Delta. I find that hard to believe, as Nick has said many times that he prefers his family meet his dates early on. That’s an unlikely occassion to spring a new girlfriend on the entire brood. Which leads me to think they’ve met before and M.Jonas liked her enough for Nick to feel okay about bringing her along.

Hopefully we shall see some more pics of them in a couple of days all lovey dovey. Good for them.

*snorts*

You actually think she has Delta’s number…

Shes not people just think she is. They cannot accept the fact that they are together. I wish people shut up and leave them alone.

If it bothers you so much get off OU. You don’t have to be here. Go get some fresh air.

Wasn’t it a Cavanaugh family wedding that Nick and Samantha attended together? If so she probably started her own friendship with them then. She seems very sweet! I don’t think the Cavanaughs went to London just to see Sam. Was probably a “If youre ever in town, heres my #” courtesy thing, kwim?

No denise likes Sam. She follows everyone else why not Delta. Because she does not have to..

If she were out for attention, I’m pretty sure you’d see more of them. It would be easy for her to tip off paparazzi. Yeah I know it seems to some ppl like paparazzi are already tipped off, like the airport pics, but itd be simple enough to get even more coverage without Nick knowing it was her doing.

————————————————-
    oh my God, Doctor Phil that’s enough.

I just think it was nice for them to even hang out with Sam. They said she was like a breath of fresh air. I said Damn.

If they weren’t for attention why would they be tipping them off in the first place?

Besides even if they split, Nick’s prolly gonna go out with another older chick next anyway. That seems to be his preference!!

Gee I can’t imagine why a fading young pop star would want to attract attention. Can you? Theres no such thing as bad publicity! I think Nick plays that as much as everyone else in his position does. Hes not in the limelight but hes got upcoming projects for/with other artists I’m sure that could benefit from name recognition. Theres a reason hes always trolled the paparazzi havens in LA (Pinz, Robertson Ave, Village Idiot, The Ivy).

Which is why him and Delta are tipping off papz like idiots.

Tbh, this is not the first time I have read something like this. If it is true that delta is using nick, part of me has felt that brian might be in on it too. Nick seems to be very naive about it, so I also feel that it might be a true relationship. I go very wishy washy about it.

• xGottaLoveOU?

For a while now I’ve been very shakey about their relationship. IDK.

I don’t support Nelta. I support the right for adults to make their own decisions. I support the freedom to date whomever you want to. I support a person’s right to

You do realize that sometimes people fall in love with someone while theyre committed to another person, right? No one prefers it, but it does happen. So Brian fell for Delta while he was married (an unhappy marriage to a batshit crazy woman). Thats not that unusual. Delta had her ring still on during her studio session with Nick. She wouldn’t have taken it off until their breakup was announced cuz it wouldve led to ??s she probably wasn’t ready to answer. She took Nick to a songwriter’s conference–hes a songwriter, why is it weird that he’d go there to meet and work with other writers?

Nick is an adult. He doesn’t need permission from HIS MOTHER to date! And he sure as hell doesn’t need best wishes from fans to do it either. None of you knows Nick or Delta. Step off.

I honestly don’t think this relationship will last very long. Delta will soon be 30, she will probably want to settle down get married and have kids. Nick is still young, the most young guys want to go out on dates, try out relationships with different kind of girls etc.

The Jonas family have known Delta for a while, coincidence much that she starts to get feelings for Nick just around the time when she’ll release a new record after 4 years, hoping to get big in the States?
    This is just my opinion though, and who knows, maybe they will get really serious? Great for them, in that case!

• Farryn

Seriously, Oceanup, you’re a sad excuse for a gossip site.

Just leave Nick and Delta alone! Their relationship is none of your business.

• sorry for party rockin

aahahah brian and delta. FTW!

you should check out the song brian wrote about delta. :D
    (brian is her ex, they were together for 5 years)
    its so good and funny, its called;
    ‘just the way you are (drunk at the bar)’

brian is WINNING!

people are very stupid to think that Nick and Delta are together for publicity have u seen their faces when they are together just because she’s 26 doesnt mean anything there’s Mariah and Nick,Ashton and Demi Moore they seem happy just leave them alone

Oh, my God Selena on the show So random! Will play a major role?
    Do you prefer her or Demi?

Yeah after examining the pics, pretty sure the hickey is a shadow, ESP since it only shows in one pic. But many are jumping to conclusions and hating him for it.

• shapeupsshoes19

Since polution become more and more serious, consciousness of protecting environment back on the agenda. Nature less than construction in modern society, back to nature becomes a ideal for human beings. However, traveling around the world seems impossible nowadays, producing environmantal friendly products become an indirect way to reture to nature. The popularity of Vibram Fivefingers in recent years is the best prove to explain magic sales online.

Before invent of five finger shoes, Cheap Five Finger Shoes always become the symbol of best footwear in the world. However, after suggestion of barefoot running made by doctors, popularity of vibram five fingers become a reality. The odd appearance of vibram five fingers once became the cause of sales. Named as “toe stock” in the market, vibram five fingers looks really like monkey shoes or duck Five finger shoes sale, so that people can not accept it. However, after know the design ideal of vibram five fingers, this odd appearance also consider as environmental way to close to nature.

Named as “vibram five fingers” in 2007 by Times, five finger shoes always trade as health shoes, which designed based on human feet. The human feet have nothing less than 26 bones, 33 joints, 20 muscles, and hundreds of sensory receptors, tendons and ligaments within that little space. Our feet is capable of great strength, quickness, and stamina-only, we have to hone their potential. Walking and running barefoot regularly ensures that our

Yes. Another daughter-in-law

I heard Delta is Pregnant….
    ———————————-

LOLA go wash your “lala” instead of spreading lies

Thank you for saying that.

Yes. Another daughter-in-law

Nick probably already told his parents he loves Delta..so…

You are so dumb.

• Juli3223

Claps claps, thanks for pointing the obvious ;)

oh gosh. ITS NOT EVEN A HUGE AGE DIFFERENCE!!! look at demi moore and ashton!! like seriously, its not even bad AT ALL. im sure lots children’s parents are at least 10 years apart! so seriously calm down on the age, and stop hating on BOTH of them.

• Jamie H.

OK, I always hate it when my Celebrity crushes date, especially Nick.
    I have to admit that I really don’t like Delta Goodrem, and if it’s a PublicityStunt from her side, then she’d better watch out for me, because then she’s got me going insane! (seriously, I can’t stand people getting theirselves up, by using others!)
    But… as long as Nick is Happy it’ll be fine.
    I’m not saying I like it, not at all! though, if Nick is happy I can LIVE with it.

Dosent matter anyway Nick can handle this relationship

I was raised in a fundamentalist family, like Nick was. I wonder if maybe he didn’t show affection in public earlier because he wasn’t yet an adult. That was frowned upon in my fam. I know he dated Samantha after he turned 18, but I get the impression their relationship was more casual, not a commitment. Just a thought.

alive?

poor anons…I’m out.

if she is using him without his knowledge then i’d feel bad for him

Seriously? Why do you people need to start rumors. “I heard Delta is pregnant.” I’ll never understand you people.

That’s because Delta is 26 and not use to hiding relationships.Plus Nick is on cloud nine with her. So, yeah he wants everyone to know he is the shit.

And you “Nelta” stans are fucking creepy. I don’t give a shit if you like the two together, but STOP starting engagement and sex rumors. It’s not cute. And leave your sexual comments to yourselves.

• NICKLOVER

Whatever, Delta is just gonna break up with Nick in like August or something. I worry when Nick dates the wrong girl. We all know that Delta is wrong for Nick. And you’ll see. Nick is right for me! Cause God told me that I’m gonna marry Nicholas Jerry Jonas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick isnt even wearing his dog tag anymore )): delta has changed him so muchhhh,she’s just fame whore

• lov2shop123

——————————————————
    @Anon. I totally 100% agree!! Thank you!

If you were an 18 y o guy, wouldn’t you wanna date an older woman???

Yes. Another daughter-in-law

Nick probably already told his parents he loves Delta..so…

anon
    you have a point

heard Delta is Pregnant….

From what source? stop spreading rumors that are not true

heard Delta is Pregnant….

IF true… She hit the jack pot- That way Nick will have to marry her.

LOLA said:

I heard Delta is Pregnant….
    ———————————-

LOLA go wash your “lala” instead of spreading lies

Yep she gonna marry that boy.

who knows what will happpen with them

These are the same arguments supposed fans give for every girl any Jonas has ever dated, and any of the younger stars, Miley, Selena, Demi, etc. Changed, using him, PR stunt. Do your friends say this whenever you like someone and date them? Even in the celebrity world, there are reasons for dating. We don’t always understand what people see in each other and that’s fine.

He’s happy right now. They are dating. They aren’t getting married today. Stop hating and making such a big deal over it?

If he wasn’t dating her, he wouldn’t be dating any of you.

Why is Delta sketchy? Because she has a history? So does he. Nick doesn’t exactly strike me as a good risk.

I think she really cares for him and he for her. I’m happy for them. He deserves happiness.

Thank you.

Doesn’t matter whatchu think, she got him & you don’t. And he doesn’t seem to be minding getting got!

I repeat, I. Don’t. Want. Him.

Hilarious

Has Nick ever broken up someone’s relationship so he could be with the girl? Did he start dating someone famous after getting out of an engagement like a month prior?

What’s your point?

People get over it Nicky boy is in love and his nose is wide open. Women tend to have that power. So get use to it. They are in a real and serious committed relationship.

What’s your point?

… That Delta’s sketchy.

I can’t even. Especially with the nose part.

Nope. Being realistic.

In what way? Dude, she’s using him and she’s eventually going to get tired of him.

Yeah, I agree with whatever that person is, Delta cares nothing about Nick, she reminds me of Casey Anthony. Delta just wants attetion later she WILL break up with Nick.

Its not gonna happen. This relations will last at least a year or more. Watch…

Shes sketchy because she tried so hard to love an alcoholic single father with an insane ex wife? Wow! Yeah thats the sign of a bad person right there. She tried for the last few years to fix it before moving to LA & working on herself. Thats to be commended. At least she didn’t marry the dickweed.

lol wut?

Its not gonna happen. This relations will last at least a year or more. Watch…

Since when did Raven Baxter come on here?

I think this is really good for him. He thinks hes mature so now he’ll see if he is! Good songs will come out of it either way ; )

Awww, Anon, did the amount of words tax your shallow mind? Next time, I’ll be sure to dumb it down so you can keep up.

Since when did Raven Baxter come on here?

Damb I know right? I was gonna say since when did a psychic come on board? Shut up damn fool. You know nothing.Get a life

Nope. Being realistic.

You dont know that. You do not even know her.She could actually like him. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

• marian

Its not gonna happen. This relations will last at least a year or more. Watch…
    ——————————————-

Delta get outta here!!! just leave him alone

Okay Nicholas. You keep believing that.

Wow if you girls are representative of Nick’s dating pool, I can totally understand why he went for the upgrade!

Jealous much?

*crickets*

I wouldn’t even dare date Nick. But Delta is sketchy as fuck.

Samantha seems really fun and down to earth. Which is prolly why Mr. Uptight had to end it ;)

Supposedly Sam ended it though. Or at least that’s the rumor.

Brian? He looks quite the fool about this whole thing! Hes probably too hungover to give a crap.

Yep. maybe it was not enough ‘action” with Sam.Either way he will regret it

I bet the long distance thing didn’t help there at all. It’s not like Sam’s schedule at that time afforded her much vacation time to get to see Nick. I think they were more FWB (not necessarily sex though, just romantic company).

I think as a big nick fan we worry about him. I know I feel very protective of him and I have absolutely no desire to date him. But I think a lot of the feelings we have is an uneasy, confused feeling. We are not understanding nick right now and tbh I don’t think he completely understands himself.

It’s too bad they ended. They were cute.

Supposedly Sam ended it though. Or at least that’s the rumor.

Wise choice on her part. He probably sucked as a boyfriend anyway.. So no loss to her.

true

Nick likes to be someone who makes him look good. Delta is beautiful and being her “man” makes him look even better.

Okay, people need to stop with the marriage stuff. The kid is only 18, he needs to live more and eventually delta will surely see the immaturity and realize he is only a kid. I think if they break up, it is going to hit nick hard and I feel he will still stay single for awhile..

If that’s the only reason he’s with her than wow..

I actually sort of thought the break up rumors might be true after 2 weeks of no

Ikr?

I’m waiting for Nick to take her to Disneyland because you know not too long after that they’re going to end. Jonas tradition.

Not necessarly.. Nick stays single one month if that long and move on to another woman in his chapter. So no.. he will not stay single after Delta he is gonna keep it moving… to someone 38.

You are hilarious. I like that though (smile)

Since this is the second Aussie News article suggesting she might be using him it makes you wonder. In America we know nothing about her. The person on here who called her ex fiance an alcoholic, who Delta tried to fix w/a crazy ex wife. Well, Delta didn’t have to have an affair w/him while he was still married, did she? She should have left the aupposed alcoholic w/his wife and children. And if it was over w/him for so long, why was her engagement ring on in her first photo w/Nick? And why when she took that friendly photo w/Nick had she just recently completed a ski getaway with her fiance?

I’ve never known a teen guy who does understand himself. Thats why it’s key to date a lot of different kinds of people. Helps you figure your stuff out.

The Sun-Herald is about the biggest RAG in gossip mags. So what.

If you think about it, the last time Delta dated, just DATED, she was 21. She ends her engagement and starts where she left off…dating like a 21 year old. Shes figuring herself out too. Shes probably scared as hell.

i wonder if mrs. jonas thinks delta is using him? jw

Also making sure you are not a whore right? Man can be one too you know. Besides Nick knows what he wants. He is happy and wants Delta and he got her. So thats the end of that story

Cant help that his fans wanna poke her eyes either. She better treat him right. These celebrities fans are psyco.

So you’re Nick’s brain now too? Good to know.

Well she needs to learn she’s 26 not 21.

wonder if mrs. jonas thinks delta is using him? jw

Probably not- just wondering why her Nick though.

Lol shut up. They’ll probably break up next month.

Nope. Being realistic.

So finally people is seeing what this relationship is all about. It’s just sad because Nick looks really happy. This is not going to end well.

Lemme get this straight: Nelta is a bad couple because he’s shorter than her and she’s older than him–too much older than YOU prefer her to be. She makes his face light up, but you think that’s bad. He has repeatedly said his personal life is in a very good place right now; that he keeps his personal life private, but you think that means he is lying about the relationship. You would rather he be with no one than with a woman who makes him happy…because she doesn’t fit your ideal? He obviously gets along better with people who are older than himself, she has been emotionally out of her last relationship for the better part of a year, yet you know better than Nick what’s best for him. Such arrogance.

——————————————————
    ikr, i think Nick will end up with his heart broken, is just matter of time :(

——————————————————
    ikr, i think Nick will end up with his heart broken, is just matter of time :(

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Shitty couple.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Am I bad for wanting Delta to break Nick’s heart really bad? I want him to feel depressed for two, maybe three weeks so we can get great songs out of it.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Looopp de doo

• WakaWakaEhEh
  • xJoeJonasGirlx

My gif doesn’t work…i’m too lazy to fix it ;___; it’s still secksi

• maybelove

OMG MAYBE THEY ARE DATING AAAAAA -FREAKS OUT-

how about no?
    she just want to write some mean songs about him and talking crap in interviews.
    come on, doesn’t she hate him already?
    YEA UR RIGHT let taylor write what she feels about all Joe

Jul 24, 2011 @ 12:23 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

which song
    or
    truth plz:)
    ___

Somebody to Love;
    thank u very much btw i love your style it is uniqe:)

Seems like Delta makes a better Actress then singer…or…maybe she is equally terrible at both…

probably the second.

• bleach

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    This is such a rad song…. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCjufvdq_1c
    BABES IN TOYLAND. YES!
    the best thing about this whole post.
    AJSKDHAK your icon is so cute :]]]]]]]

Jul 24, 2011 @ 12:29 pm

whick song
    or
    this is the last one

why are you picking this horrible justin’s songs and not like coldplay or kings of leon?

which song
    or
    truth plz:)

when you look me in the eyes is one of the most romantic & beautiful songs ever.
    Jonas Brothers, always

marian said:

which song
    or
    truth plz:)

Jonas Brothers, always

___
    agreed.

i know that people aren’t listening to coldplay or kings of leon btw i am huge fan of those bands but i want to know are jonas brothers alive?

The anon who keeps saying they’re going to get married needs to go away. You’re trolling is not needed here.

whick song
    or
    this is the last one

—————————————-
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG, hahaha , look . http://ma.ly/8a7f6a

OMG, hahaha , look . http://ma.ly/8a7f6a

OMG, hahaha , look . http://ma.ly/8a7f6a

OMG, hahaha , look . http://ma.ly/8a7f6a

OMG, hahaha , look . http://ma.ly/8a7f6a

Jonas Brothers, always

this post seems to be a jonas post, so you’ll probably get jonas as an answer. at least from me.

—————————————-
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

justin? is that you?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

justin? is that you?

—————————–
    don’t ever insult like that again.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

justin? is that you?

—————————–
    don’t ever insult me like that again.

_________________________

it is not about him being shorter than her – age is definitely a factor though. she is 8 years older than him. and don’t give me the he is more mature because that is total BS. he is still an 18 year old boy who has never really had a serious adult relationship. she on the other hand was engaged to a man that had 2 children. they don’t have that much in common there.

He is eighteen years of age, she is in a different place. She may have been out of her last relationship for a year, but Nick was in a relationship up until February, I don’t blame him because this is what eighteen year old boys do. No matter how mature he may be, you can not fast forward your life with experiences until you get to that age. If Nick is still in this relationship in three years from now, then you will know how happy he truly is. I think the kissing episode at the airport was very silly and I thought it showed immaturity on both their parts. People think he is very serious because he holds hands in public but do you think a twenty six year old woman is going to hide. None of us know what is going to happen next and I don’t really think people are that bothered.

marian said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

justin? is that you?

—————————–
    don’t ever insult me like that again.

lol

If she breaks up, Nick will write her a song and will get lots of money, so new girls will want him and date him and break up so Nick will write again and make more money. In the end, Nick ends up alone but very rich.

Jamie H: I get how protective you feel, but what threat do you really pose to Delta? If she moves on, is she going to have to hide from you? Do you really think she or Nick care what anyone here thinks? We dont know what Nick is like. He could be a total douche, a player. Would you give a crap if he cheated on Delta? Sure seems like he was at least tempted to cheat on Miley with Selena! He couldve stepped back, thought about Delta being fresh back in the dating world, looked at the emotional complications of any residual bitterness she has toward her asshole of an ex, and put the kybosh on dating her. But he didn’t. For whatever reason. That says a lot about his established risk.

That some of you believe you know what’s good for Nick is delusional. This may not last but that’s hardly the point. He might get hurt, but hey, thats why you date-to find out what qualities work for you and what dont. I love Miley, but obviously theres something there that didn’t click for them. God, stop making like fans have a say in Nick’s personal life. He doesn’t care what any of us think or feel about who he dates, so why waste time on it? Let him be a nearly 19 year old guy and learn some life lessons. Hes not an egg, he’s not gonna break if this fails. Geez.

Damn big ass paragraph not necessary. who cares anyway? its his life

• jordanING

this Nelta stuff is so irrelevant to everyone. Flop PR

Jul 24, 2011 @ 12:06 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Hello?

Hi?i will say this again i loooovvve ur icon=]

NICKLOVER said:

———————————————-
    compare Delta with Casey Anthony gave me goosebumps & not in the good way.
    God, now i’m scared for Nick’s life!!!

Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift dating again?! Sources close to the couple tell us exclusively that the former couple ran into eachother a few months ago and have stayed in touch since then. One source adds “Joe has been busy promoting his new album so they barely see eachother but he texts her all the time” another source tells us “When he is done will all of the promo for his album and has some time off they’ll decide if they take the relationship to the next level, for now the two are just reconnecting and having fun”. What do you guys think? Jaylor is a go?!

what? NO.

Why does so many people think Delta is the one? She is totally using Nick. This won´t end well. Call me jealous, but I tell you the truth…Delta will Go.

Nick cannot possibly think this relationship is going anywhere. His mother has YET to follow her on twitter. Though do not know how she feels about Delta, Denise may think shes a good person BUT NOT FOR HER SON. Plus Sam is still keeping in touch with Nicks peeps. Infact she went to some party with his relative I guess while in LA. Yes, they said Sam was like abreath of fresh air.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

——————————————————–
    i think so, i want new song too but i don’t want him to suffer for that bitch

that´s not bad…many people want that too !!

This couple is pathetic.

• JustBreathe.

cool for them i guess

new video guys watch ?

what? NO.

LMAO

• maybelove

what? NO.
    OMG MAYBE THEY ARE DATING AAAAAA -FREAKS OUT-

OMG MAYBE THEY ARE DATING AAAAAA -FREAKS OUT-

how about no?
    come on, doesn’t she hate him already?

——————————————————-
    in life u need more then money to be happy

• NICKLOVER

which song u like the best
    or

lol, justin’s song it’s too funny and cheesy.
    i’ve never liked hey baby that much, but i’m a jonas fan so i’ll go with jb (the real ones)

there is sign that nelta break-up?

• WakaWakaEhEh
  • SRR

Rumor Has It by Adele started playing in my mind as soon as I read this.
    “She is half your age, but I’m guessing that’s the reason that you stayed…”

Jul 24, 2011 @ 12:22 pm

which song
    or
    truth plz:)

omg, are you serious?! WYLMITE all the way!

I AM SURE SHE IS FAKE, HE MAY BE IN LOVE, BUT NOT HER

——————————————————-
    in life u need more then money to be happy

Damn. hands up- I agree.

I think Nick is having a mid life crisis at 18 tbh.

You all say She is using Nick… what if Nick is using her? Not saying he is. But you can’t blame just one. You don’t know how it really is.

I can’t even. Especially with the nose part.

Why is it so hard for people to believe that she may actually care about Nick? Damn shes been dating 3 or 4 months already. The relationship is very public. What does that tell you? That she enjoys being with him and they like each other alot. People you will see how important she is to Nick when he marries her ass.

Just holding out until they break up.

• LOLA

I heard Delta is Pregnant….

From some of the comments I’m seeing, it seems there is SOMEBODY out there who is really rooting for Delta. This, to me, seems a bit off. What OceanUPper would be so passionate about some blonde Austrailian, defending her in multiple posts, other than the bitch herself? GTFO

You are a bigger ass than I thought? What are you on meth? Hes not gonna marry her. I do not know why I respond because you are oviously a Nelta stan- Do me and everyone else a favor- Get a fucking life and stop posting this shit on every post. Jackass

———————————————-

Delta get the fuck outta here

Just holding out until they break up.

Holding a long time. Nelta is here to stay

lol wut

*dumbs it way down* Theres nothing in Delta’s history that points at a’sketchy’ person. If she was using him for publicity, I think we’d see a hell of a lot more of them than we do. Seems like shes more open than Nick is. Hes way too uptight. Maybe this will help him pull the stick out of his ass.

I understand that people are all going to be talking about this relationship but I am sure there is more to this story that not everyone knows about except for him and her. People are going to question their relationship because there is an age difference but no one really knows anything about Nick and Deltas relationship or their feelings because he tries to keep his personal life on how his relationship is going very private and that is very respectable. To be honest I’m not really sure I can speak about whether they should be together or not cause its not really anyones choice but his and hers.

Wedding delayed because there were serious problems with Brian’s behavior. Finally reached the tipping point with Delta. Wasn’t a sudden decision. Had been building for some time,but Delta commits for the long haul and doesn’t give up easily.

There are no such problems with Nick’s behavior.

Lol I doubt they’ll get married! Thats a bit presumptive! Seems they have a lot in common but I think neither one of them moves fast like that or she would’ve married that Brian idiot instead of continually delaying their wedding!

I know cannot wait.

Well I am for it. If Nick happy ( and he is) who are we to say anything? Maybe she is what is looking for. You are right noone knows whats going on but them. But I for one hope it last. He deserves to be happy. Hes looking for that “special” person. hopefully she is the one.

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

OR she enjoys the attention she’s getting.

—————–
    i would understand it if he was 1 foot taller, had a sixpack and “sex-god” written across his forehead. don’t get me wrong, i think he is gorgeous but he is shorter than her and claims to be a virgin. so what would she see in him other than the skandal (= attantion) she would get for dating THE goody-two-shoes-disney-virgin?

You’re kidding. Sigh..

If you look at the article, no one is saying anything bad about Nick. Delta is the only one acting unusual here. She came here. Has announced for several years that wants a hit single in the US. She was engaged in the first photo with Nick. Broke the engagement three weeks later, and during that time in Australia there were already rumors she was involved with a co worker. Three weeks for someone 26 to want to become involved with a teenager who wears apurity ring? And she leaves a 7 year relationship that quickly? That was April. In May she runs off to Bali with him. A teenager she barely knows who’d been in relationshps with 3 different females in 2010 alone. Selena, Nicole, & Samantha. He is acting like a normal teenager, falling in love quickly and still not sure who or what he wants. But she is not acting like a normal 26 year old.

Oh gosh lmfao

can we all just agree that she’s using him? seriously think about it she was UNKNOWN until he started dating her i seriously think she’s using him but whatever wait until she breaksup with him. SHE WAS ENGAGED BEFORE SHE DATED NICK come on now people.

She is not. When they date 2 years then yall would look crazy. I think she is falling for Nick.

that’s what i’ve been saying all along
    she’s using him! maybe he’s serious about her but i don’t thnk it’s the other way around too.

There is the funniest hickey controversy on twitter right now concerning Nick and some new photos taken today. If it is a hickey then you really have to wonder about Delta and her maturity. But think it’s just a weird shadow.

what photos?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Booo, you whores.

lalala

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Why can’t people just leave them be?

• MileySnuggle

Boring couple NEXT PLEASE

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

This is such a rad song…. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCjufvdq_1c

I want a dancing duck

Holding a long time. Nelta is here to stay

Lol shut up. They’ll probably break up next month.

Agreed!

he is definitely still a vrigin lol
    shes using him its soo obvioussss
    honestly if i was 26 and had sex with a 18 yr old id feel like a rapist lmfao

To be honest, first I thought it’s not natural and I agree, any mother would never let their son date a woman much older than him.

But who are we to judge their relationship? We’re not in it and let’s be truthful here; all Jonas fans will not be happy with his gf unless it’s themselves.

Here we are, probably teens I’m guessing, when Delta is a grown mature experience woman.

Just wait and see what happens.
    Oh, and it’s pretty ignorant to say ‘it’s true love’. He’s 18, for goodness sake.

How wrong it may seem to us, if Nick was reading this, what would he think of you? We should be ashamed of ourselves. I feel so guilty thinking about it. We’re FANS. Get with it.

Oh I wasn’t saying they went to London just for her. Lol. Just saying I would feel awkward if I was her. But that’s just me and the way I am.

Oh so it was that wedding she attended? I guess that would make sense then on why she’s pretty close with that family.

Eh Denise doesn’t follow a lot of people she seems close to. Mandy VanDuyne, that Tiffany girl, etc. I think she just doesn’t care that much about twitter anymore.

• mimi

i personally think this is for publicity but the only people that know for sure are delta and nick. that being said…i really dont approve of this relationship, for publicity or not lol people have been saying it all along about the age difference but what about other relationships both of them have been in? delta dated brian or whatever for like 7 years and was friggin ENGAGED to him. plus nelta started “dating” a month after they announced their split…you cant bounce back from a 7 year relationship and engagement that fast, idc what you say. but nick on the other hand hasnt had relationship experience near that level! i mean he’s kind of gotten around and thats it. dont get me wrong, i absolutely LOVE nick jonas but nelta just doesnt seem right..

• jordanING

MileySnuggle said:
    Jordan i love you forever.

yup yup =]

It is so funny to see the different opinions of the relationship. Some are convinced it is very serious, others pr and some waiting on nick’s heartbreak.

Shame on you!! Miley Christ won’t date Justin

Yes she will
    We will see

I believe Nick has Delta’s wedding dress in his closet waiting and he already bought the engagement. If Delta says no, Nick will be truly devastated. Pray for him and his little heart.

• maybelove

DELTA ISINT HALF THE WOMAN DEMI IS!

I do believe it was Cavanaugh’s sister who got married, yeah.

Shame on you!! Miley Christ won’t date Justin

Yes she will
    We will see

Shame on you!! Miley Christ won’t date Justin

Yes she will
    We will see

The Jonas family doesn’t seem all that close to Mandy anymore for some reason.

Mustin= teen royalty. and jbiebs isnt the king…

• maybelove

peacelovehearts said:

GTFO Delta..

No, not Delta. She is too busy being Nick’s woman to be here.

I CANNOT RIGHT NOW OMG

I do believe it was Cavanaugh’s sister who got married, yeah.

Again, Samantha knows how to make an impression. Damn…