Very Happy 22nd Birthday Daniel Radcliffe!

daniellate
  • SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

He’s so gorgeous :) Your a bit late though OceanUP,It was yesterday xD

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

ImNotAnnoying said:

It doesn’t matter if you think he’s ugly or not. He’s still richer and more successfull than any of you.

Good for him, he’s still ugly tho. ok. bye
    I think all the Jonas Brothers are ugly,yet I don’t bash them on here.There’s no need to call someone ugly.Even if you don’t find him acctractive,many others do.

• realistgangsta

fugly

• omg wtf lolz

late but yesss <3 He still looks 17 though LOL

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

You are late, OU.
    And he is not ugly. He’s not the typical Hollywood beauty, but he is not ugly.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

It was yesterday. ._.
    Happy Birthday Danny. He’s attractive to me.

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Good for him, he’s still ugly tho. ok. bye

____________

We should totally be best friends. I AGREE SO MUCH

• ImNotAnnoying

LOL me and you are two different people. ok.

• ImNotAnnoying

I hate people who say ” well I don’t like so and so, but you don’t see me saying this and that about them” lol bitch stfu. I don’t care about who you like and who you don’t like.
    Well guess what I’m not you. I’m me and I’ll say whatever I please on here. okay. bye.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Jul 24, 2011 @ 01:28 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

o_O I was tying to be nice in my statement.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

SpreadYourWings… said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Good for him, he’s still ugly tho. ok. bye

____________

We should totally be best friends. I AGREE SO MUCH
    http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lngzfr08jO1qjcyb2o1_250.gif YAY! :D

• bleach

im gonna ignore the stupid comments in here. dan, happy birthday, i love you :) even though your birthday was yesterday hahaha.

• oheytherbuddy!

awwww hes sooo cute!!! happy birthday!!!! <33333

OMG, hahaha , look . http://ma.ly/8a7f6a

OMG, hahaha , look . http://ma.ly/8a7f6a

OMG, hahaha , look . http://ma.ly/8a7f6a

OMG, hahaha , look . http://ma.ly/8a7f6a

• StoryOfUs

UGLY.
    HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY HE’S UGLY?
    SERIOUSLY YOU SHOULD FUCK OFF AND GET SOME GLASSES. NICK JONAS IS UGLY AND YOU GUYS STILL LOVE HIM, SO GET A LIFE BYE

You do know his birthday was yesterday :)

• Untouchable

uh his bday was a day ago.

This picture isn’t attractive…

BUT more importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

love you!

• Amyx33

Daniel is said to have to get married ! Look : http://bisi.pl/30p

• Luc

he’s actually pretty hot it’s just this photo is…uh lmfao. happy bday :) Last harry potter was great!!

• Chelsea-Rose

You couldn’t have picked a picture from his Vogue shoot, where he looks cute. Could you OceanUP?

HE’S HOT!!

• Mileyfan095

He IS hot!
    You need to borrow his Harry Potter glasses, obviously ;)

• Anne

Well I think he’s a hottie ;)
    Happy Belated Birthday Dan!!!!

I love him so much! He is so talented. He is my celebrity crush. Hes actually really goodlooking thats just a bad picture of him.

HE IS HOT!!!!!!!

yall are some rude mofos! his eyes are mesmerizing. and obviously that’s a bad pic. NOBODY LOOKS GORGEOUS 100% of the time. Geez.

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

Truly one of the greatest actors of our time!! Happy Birthday Dan!! <33

• Mystery S

Leave him alone i’m sure all of you lot are all unnatractive and are all jealous of him!!
    i know it late but happy birthday bro.. love Gemma Potter <3

• ImNotAnnoying

he’s so ugly.

*** *** {{w w w }} {{ j o r d a n s f o r k i n g }} {{ c o m }} *** ****
    welcome to this website?free ship ping accept pay pal?
    we provide all kinds of high quality shoes and the other things
    if you are interested in it?don’t hesitate to search our website
    hoping you can have a good shop ping experience

I remember watching the first Harry Potter movie and having a huge crush on him. Then I found out somewhere he’s as old as me. I was so excited .. Happy Birthday Daniel/ Harry. I feel like I’ve grown up with you :)

your rude hes a person goi

• livingoutloud

He’s so unattractive IMO.

He’s so rich.

Anyways, happy birthday! :)

he’s so awsome i love him <3 but he’s bithday was 3 days ago.

YOU MEAN YESTERDAY

• ImNotAnnoying

Good for him, he’s still ugly tho. ok. bye.

First of all his birthday WAS YESTERDAY e.e. AND how can you say he’s UGLY? What the fuck with you? He’s a great person and handsome man. So SHUP UP.

• JustBreathe.

happy birthday !

new video !

• kary_redfern

Dan is one of the nicest actors in the world.
    Happy b-day to him.

• EvaSnow

His birthday was yesterday (the 23rd) #OUFail

• Ignacialfaro

Happy Birthday Dan hope you are amazing! =)

• kgirl

Dan Rad uglY? , he’s so megasupersexyfoxyawesomehot

• Monster27

He seems like a good guy. Happy belated bday Radcliffe

• Amyx33

You have to see : http://bisi.pl/30p !!! hahaha

haha , omg look http://ma.ly/8a7f6a . ; >

• shapeupsshoes19

Since polution become more and more serious, consciousness of protecting environment back on the agenda. Nature less than construction in modern society, back to nature becomes a ideal for human beings. However, traveling around the world seems impossible nowadays, producing environmantal friendly products become an indirect way to reture to nature. The popularity of Vibram Fivefingers in recent years is the best prove to explain magic sales online.

Before invent of five finger shoes, Cheap Five Finger Shoes always become the symbol of best footwear in the world. However, after suggestion of barefoot running made by doctors, popularity of vibram five fingers become a reality. The odd appearance of vibram five fingers once became the cause of sales. Named as “toe stock” in the market, vibram five fingers looks really like monkey shoes or duck Five finger shoes sale, so that people can not accept it. However, after know the design ideal of vibram five fingers, this odd appearance also consider as environmental way to close to nature.

Named as “vibram five fingers” in 2007 by Times, five finger shoes always trade as health shoes, which designed based on human feet. The human feet have nothing less than 26 bones, 33 joints, 20 muscles, and hundreds of sensory receptors, tendons and ligaments within that little space. Our feet is capable of great strength, quickness, and stamina-only, we have to hone their potential. Walking and running barefoot regularly ensures that our