Selena A Year Without Rain In Clearwater

• gorgeousselena

her tour is soooo awesome! i juts love it =P

• RAWRiLOVEyou

Ya’ll better turn your volume up, remember she can’t sing loud! ;) I honestly think she should’ve just stuck to acting. I mean, I know she loves music, but she’s not good at it! Sure, she sounds good on her albums. But those are edited. Here, you can barely hear her, and when you can it’s not good!

Call me a hater, but you’d be lying! I love Selena as an actress, but when it comes to singing . . . Nope!

• BrokenArrow

Mimi and Claudia are annoying as hell.
    You’re both pathetic stans.

• gorgeousselena

you kidding right??? she not good why you people insist on lying and trying to make something not good seem like is ok! be honest she is not a good performer anyone with eyes can see that!!!
    no loser, you are the joke here and of course im not kidding! and i cant take you seriously since you have a miley icon, so yeah you fail and your comment is invalid! and just go and tell that to the ugly girl in you icon! and just get out of here, this is a selena post you fucking moron!

• gorgeousselena

justin is a very very lucky guy!

• gorgeousselena

How come OU hasn’t posted this yet? New rumor is that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez broke up over Jasmine Villegas.
    nahhh thats bullshit!

RAWRiLOVEyou said:

—————

MTE. I cant take her seriously when it comes to singing.

• SellyismygirlCrush

RAWRiLOVEyou said:

_

I don’t think your a hater I completely agree with you!

• mimi

she definately not a performer half of the time she just standing there like she don’t know what to do, and she definately not a singer, disney had to settle for her because the best left poor disney.

and she don’t have the body for that dress.
    you are a joke! and again dont be so jealous, pathetic and atupid just because miley cant sing at all and she just simpley sucks! too bad selly is amazing is looks totally sexy and hot with those outfit unlike miley who looks like a cheap and nasty hoe and always fail trying so hard to be sexy…. lol

me jelouse don’t make me laught. you know I can’t take you serious when you think selena can sing lol. she a joke! and when selena sing the climb let me know who is the one with the vocal any idiot knows miley a real singer go checked your dirty ears please.

selena concert is super boring. I thought she would have enought brains to come up with something original like miley concert wonderworld now that a performance all her songs were awesome to watch , when selena flies or go on a motorcycle or just fly on the wall performance kicks selena entire performance show! then we talk you pathetic bitch! shut the hell up all you do is say the same stupid thing and quiet frankly we are getting bored of it! what got no brains to come up with new stuff!!!

• RAWRiLOVEyou

MTE. I cant take her seriously when it comes to singing.

I know right?! I mean, a lot of her fans from acting, just like her singing because she’s famous and they were already fans and just wanna follow her or whatever. But if it’s not good, I don’t really wanna listen to it!

• RAWRiLOVEyou

I don’t think your a hater I completely agree with you!

THANK YOU!!!! :) lol

• mimi

oh god when ou is going to kick out here little kids like you with no brains. you think you look good cursing. lol i can curse too, i cans say whatever the fuck i want at least i say the truth unlike you people!!! selena sucks am i the only with enought balls to say it!!! I might be miley fans but i was expecting better from selena and once agains she let me down, and am not going to put frosting on her performance she had time to come up with something better than this!!! maybe instead of sleeping around with justin in different hotels she should had practice her singing and thought of something original for her concert and she shouldn’t have copy the cloths from sheryl! changing the color doesn’t make you a desinger so pathetic even the gold dress is like sheryl. god! i hate when people try to rip other off!

RAWRiLOVEyou said:

MTE. I cant take her seriously when it comes to singing.

———————–

yeah but i guess she would continue her singing career cause the sales are good..

• gorgeousselena

stop to copy my comment and the thins i say you loser, yeah I CANT TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY SINCE YOU THINK MILEY IS A REAL SONGER OR A GRETA PERFORMER! i mean her voice is soo disgusting and annoying ass hell, she sound like a man, so gross! all the time sound out of breath and she have the most werid and awkward moves ever, looks like she have a seizure, so embarrasing! and the she wonder why people think shes a joke! and dont even dare to call be original when miley is biggest copycat ever, everybody knows shes a pathetic wananbe who living copying everyone else style, shes soo unoriginal now she think shes a rockstar, and make such a huge fool lmfao damn really really embarrasing! so say whatever you want about selena, that doesnt change the fact that miley is a joke who loves embarrasing all the time….

• BrokenArrow

@mimi just drop it. You’re making look bad Miley fans girl. I know you can state your opinion about Miley without bashin selena.

• gorgeousselena

@mimi too bad miley is and always will be the slut, she have such a bad reputation since she was 16, she looks dresses like a hooker and no matter how harder her retarded and totally brainless stan try to make selena looks like a slut, the reality is that miley is the slut! and are u seriously talking about outfit, what about your fat idol with the same exact outfit that britney? sooo just shut up you retarded i feel so sorry for you…. please its not selenas fault that nobody cant take your ugly idol seriously lol soo get a life and go to a miley post, this is a selena post you fucking loser, you are soooo sooo pathetic…

• gorgeousselena

noooo, clearly she cant shes soo stupid that all she can do is bashing selena when shes a miley fan and instead go to her post shes here in a selena post….

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I love the intro, when she was not singing :)
    _
    Rofl. Mte.

• mimi

this is why miley fans are calling selena a slut! selena copies all of miley clothes so are you saying in other words that selena is also a slut! I didn’t say selena was a slut but you just did by saying that, because we have seen more of selena body than any of miley pictures and am sorry but we have never ever caught miley getting her vagina getting finger by her boyfriend and getting her ass grabbed by her boyfriends that was selena. so i guess you saying selena is dressing like a hooker, you see you people are so stupid you bring your own idol down!

• SellyismygirlCrush

m
    RAWRiLOVEyou said:
    I don’t think your a hater I completely agree with you!

THANK YOU!!!! :) lol
    _

your welcome. Though I have LYLALS on repeat.lol But yeah I really wish she would really focus on acting.

• xkellysmileyx

Selena is amazing live. if she sounds bad, IT’S BECAUSE IT’S A RECORDING! recordings don’t always sound good. And you might not hear her good because the girl recording is far away. And Miam are YOU still being dumb? Justin never fingered her. He was holding her leg. -.-‘ Justin is a boy, you know?

• CASSI101FUL

@MIMI umm not to be mean why are you here anyway?

Are you that jelouse just to come here and post something of selena and start talking of miley and shit plz

just stop and leave i can see that u really hate selena bcuz now she’s famous than that ur stupid role model miley the horny hoe horse hannah!

• SellyismygirlCrush

_

YOU IS DUMB FOR REAL

• xkellysmileyx

I don’t know why Miley fans hate on Selena. I like Miley, but it’s like so annoying. They don’t hate each other. GET over it. And so what if Selena copies style? that’s like saying you can’t get a shirt because it’s copying someone’s style. -.- and if anything, Miley copies style too, but we don’t freak out, and is like, “MILEY IS COPYING SELENA.” no because we are more mature. Also, if Selena is ‘copying’ Miley, don’t you think that means she likes her fashion scenes? THAT SHOWS RESPECT.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Ok you guys I get mimi is annoying but you dont have to say that shit about Miley, It just makes you look as bad as her!

kellysmileyx said:

That’s your opinion.
    If you think someone singing in a low voice where you can barely hear them and out of breath is amazing, then fine.

She’s a better actress. FACT!

uhm no THATS your opinion. If you watch her live, You will understand that recordings SUCK ass.
    ===================================
    Ok, I still think she should stop singing. You don’t.
    Fine.

• xkellysmileyx

am here to give my review of the performance this is what this site is for isn’t it! the perfomance was weak and so was the singing then her stupid fan stared and of course i can’t the temptation was to great to pass on commenting!

the loser can’t admit miley is a better performer than selena, lol at selena trying to head bang like miley is not even rock and roll music lol!

miley is better than selena and the only reason she is singing is because miley and demi left because honest disney didn’t have no one else to replace them and they have to offer the job to selena! that doesn’t mean she can sing! please any idiot with good ears can see she can’t sing! at least miley can sing and perform and give you a good performance.

lol you can’t batch miley because selena has done so much worse ever since she stared dating bieber who has shown the true selena. I guess know we know why nick will come out of the tour bus alone with selena and her hair would be mess up and her top will be low, they were doing it! i think nick was her first and the she did it with taylor because he made a comment that he like the way selena smell on his pillow, the girl sure gets around!

are you dumb or what? SHE IS A FUCKING TEENAGER. TEENAGERS HAVE SEX.

• NickJorWhatever12

Seriously the only problem with me of her singing is her low voice, it’s just not strong, that’s why it’s ruining everything.

this this this! amen!

• Once again

and obviously none of you have gone to a REAL concert because if you HAD then you would know that they wouldnt allow the mic to be that low. Clearly its a camera problem. If you check other video’s of the exact same performance…. some of the audio is wayyyyyy better on those and others suck!
    HAd you gone to a concert yourself & recorded a performance you would know this.

• xkellysmileyx

she can have a low voice without people saying she can’t sing. Not everyone has a high voice like Ariana.

• mimi

selena showed her entired ass! miley didn’t show her vagina and she was dancing, selena show her entired ass in which didn’t have panties and she wasn’t even doing nothing but standing! flashing everybody! selena has no class where the fuck you get that from?? if anyone has class is miley she don’t let her boyfreind grabbed her ass in public or her vagina and you don’t see miley putting her vagina in her boyfriend dick like selena was doing!! so class my ass!

• xkellysmileyx

Selena, please stick to acting.
    If you keep this up, you won’t be taking seriously as one.
    uhm, I saw her live. She is amazing. -.-

• gorgeousselena

shes here in a selena post and not in a miley post show how pathetic she is! but of course nobody cares about slutty cyrus and her post are always dead lol

• RAWRiLOVEyou

Seriously? Ya’ll are pissing me off now. Will you guys just stop fighting? So what if someone posts their opinion? It’s their opinion, not a fact. Ya’ll just need to stop bashing Miley and Selena. They both have different styles, and so what if they’re a little alike? And neither one of them are sluts. Have you seen the way teenagers act these days? They do WAYYYYYYYYY worse than what Miley AND Selena have done. They’re both obviously not going anywhere, so nothing you say is gonna stop them from singing or acting, or whatever they wanna do! Sure, I don’t like Selena’s singing but I do acting, but that’s my opinion. I love Miley, and that’s my opinion too! Some people don’t like Miley, and you know what, I’m fine with that. Because everyone has opinions, and you can’t do anything about it! SO JUST GET OVER IT! Jeez.

• xkellysmileyx

STOP COMPARING MILEY TO SELENA. GOD DAMN! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON’T LIKE SELENA, DOESN’T MEAN YOU SHOULDN’T GIVE HER RESPECT! AND YEAH I’M SURE MILEY HAS. SHE HAS WENT SWIMMING BEFORE, WITHOUT BEING CALLED A SLUT. SELENA DIDN’T SHOW HER VAGINA. HOW WAS SELENA FLASHING?

• xkellysmileyx

I agree with RawriLOVEyou. Teenagers do WAY worse stuff, AND none gives a crap about them. The only reason why we care about Selena & Miley is because they are famous. Which is a retarded reason.

• Kayla1234

If I saw this at my school’s talent show, I would said “wow, pretty good!”, but she’s been singing for what? 2 years now? Not trying to hate, but I just don’t know how she can make a career out of her flat-keyed singing, let alone tour. Selena fans would call someone like me a “jealous hater” but some of us “jealous haters” are just wondering how she gains so much success when her voice is nothing special.

• NickJorWhatever12

xkellysmileyx said:
    By the way, Miley Demi or Selena aren’t sluts. Stop calling them sluts. I know your standing up for Selena, but do it without bringing them in the fight.
    —————
    THIS

gorgeousselena said:

—————————

So you comment in Miley post too or you didnt write this comments?

gorgeousselena said:

ewww her saggy boobs, so gross!

gorgeousselena said:

shes seriously so ugly why she always have to looks so trashy? and always shes desperete for attetion, pathetic attention whore!

gorgeousselena said:

ewwwww watch out with her bubblehead lol

gorgeousselena said:

Miley is hbic forever !
    lmfao keep dreaming! maybe hbic of flopping! btw she looks so ugly and so retard in your icon, lol she definitely have a fat fat face, damn her cheeks…

gorgeousselena said:

ewww hate this attention whore think dogs are like toys, ugly bitch

gorgeousselena said:

shes soo pathetic and stupid that only care about her dogs when they are puppies!

xkellysmileyx said:

Selena, please stick to acting.
    If you keep this up, you won’t be taking seriously as one.
    uhm, I saw her live. She is amazing. -.-
    =========================================
    That’s your opinion.

She’s a better actress. FACT!

• xkellysmileyx

you shouldn’t say that if you saw her LIVE. the recording is bad. Recordings are always bad. She was AMAZING live, and she had gotten out of the hospital ONE DAY before she performed.

uhm, I saw her live. She is amazing. -.-
    totally agree! but people are so jealous and cant stan the fact how amazing she is, and she literally have everything they want!

That’s your opinion.

She’s a better actress. FACT!

• memi trumps sel

I couldn’t hear her at all.

• mimi

MIMI umm not to be mean why are you here anyway?

• xkellysmileyx

thank you! atleast someone understands. seeing someone live is better than recordings. Recordings suck ass, because they are so far away. Just because she has a soft voice, doesn’t mean she can’t sing.

• Once again

Miley a REAL singer? Please… her voice sounds disgusting. Being a stan and not realizing the flaws is gross. Selena wasn’t the greatest performer when she started out.. she has learned how to do it. She has always been able to sing but it was just a matter of being able to sing & dance without being out of breath. When there are concert reviews saying that she is GOOD… YOUR stupid hater comment becomes irrelevant. As it should be.

Kayla1234 said:

————————

She’s just singing for fun. She has a big fan base,she took advantage of the situation. I was a smart move.

• gorgeousselena

this! shes seriously amazing live!

• Once again

Her voice is nothing special? WHy is that..because she doesnt sound like chipmunk like miley?

BrokenArrow said:
    I think Selena and Miley, both are good role models in their own way.

I AGREE!!!!! :)

• xkellysmileyx

hey can someone help me think of a username that supports Miley, Demi & Selena? thanks<3

I miss Hilary Duff.

I do too!!! I wish she would come out with new music!

• BrokenArrow

LOL at these people always implying Miley is irrelevant now yet they’re always talking about her, commenting in her post, watching her videos, stalking her twitter. etc.

• xkellysmileyx

I do too!!! I wish she would come out with new music!

same! you know what is so sad? People forgot about Aly & AJ.

EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN.
    No artist is original.
    All of them are inspired by others.

Every celebrity gets hate when they shouldn’t. No on deserves it but everyone isn’t going to like you.

Just because someone does bad things doesn’t make them a bad role model and just because someone’s nice and sweet all of the time doesn’t make them a good one.

Comparing each other will solve nothing. Jumping down someone’s throat because of their opinion will solve nothing.

Let’s all agree to disagree and hold hands while singing “We Are the World”.

• mimi

I find miley more of a role model than selena. miley teach girl what not to do and not only that miley has done more charity than selena has done in her entire life! miley is a good role model she teach by example she not only give funds to charity but she actually goes out there and do hand on work and she advocates for other to do so, what selena does oh yeah be spoke person and show her face but does she even remember ? no all she does is adverstised herself even when she went to the hospital she took her camera crew with her! and the stupid idea of tap water had her face on it! pathetic idea! miley, miley has multiple charity and she does the work and she even feed the poor herself and do the work, selena hasn’t done any of that! so cloth is not a role model thing like some idiot think here, is about letting your fans know what not to do and to admit when you done wrong in which is what miley does! not selena, what selena teaches you is to bottle everything inside and keep it to yourself and what she teaches with that nothing!

lala. I love sent it on because Demi, Miley & Selena sing in it.<3

• RAWRiLOVEyou

I do too!!! I wish she would come out with new music!

same! you know what is so sad? People forgot about Aly & AJ

I know! I still have their music on my ipod and listen to it all the time though! lol…did you watch the TV show Hellcats, with Aly on it?!

• xkellysmileyx

yes! did you see Easy A? They followed me on twitter, and I didn’t even try to spam them! <3 you should try too!

I miss Hilary Duff.

• Once again

brokenarrow… you are right… being a role model isnt about acting your age, doing good with charity…. etc… its about getting caught smoking drugs, taking provocative pictures of yourself, [insert mileys crappy behavior]….

BrokenArrow said:

People got on my nerves when someone think Sel is a good role model just cause she didnt do anything bad or cause we haven’t seen her doing anything bad. Being a role model is beyong that.
    ======================================
    THIS.

• gorgeousselena

mimi.. you are so fucking stupid it seriously makes me wonder if you are like 13 or something.
    What do you mean age doesnt matter? When you have young kids following your every move YOU shouldnt be dressing the way miley dresses. Her outfits on stage……. what parent would want their kid to see someone dressed like that? the girl was 16 when she started with her shit. Yes age does matter… I expect a grown woman to dress however she wants but a 16 year old is still a child.. and dressing the way miley dressed….. uh why give pedophiles a reason to be nasty pervs?

Mimi.. do yourself a favor.. stfu..

I still havent seen selena half naked fyi..
    and when she was sun bathing.. are you mental? Where do you live? Because I live in LA and when we go to the beach we do the same thing… its to prevent tan lines you retard!
    totally agree! girl i love you ;)

• BrokenArrow

Like i said in other post i dont think none of these artist are original.Not even Gaga.
    Cause I think there’s always gonna be someone who did it before.

• gorgeousselena

lol seriously i love you!

Miley Demi Selena > haters

Once again said:
    and for the record… your whole argument about miley being first…… lmfao NO Hilary DUff did it all before miley so… according to YOUR argument then MILEY copied Hilary Duff!

—————

I get that you’re stating your opinion, and I respect that. But when you won’t stop and you take it this far, to the extreme, it gets on my last freaking nerve. I mean, I love Hilary, Miley, AND Selena. I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion. But it’s Hollywood. So what if someone takes someone else’s idea? It happens. They take an idea and make it their own or change it up a bit. It’s not exactly copying. I know that you don’t like Miley, but why do you insist on bashing her constantly?

i love my icon. :]

• mimi

Hilary didn’t turn everything to #1 miley did! hilary was huge, and i know because i was a huge fan of hilary, but the reason disney say the next miley is because miley stared out doing both things on disney at the same time, hilary did the singing later, and hilary was not a strong singer, but she keep her vocals in place unlike selena, hilary was a stronger singer and had more personality in performing than selena, and is quiet sad because hispanic suppose to rule on dancing and selena faisl miserably. I mean i know mexican are not the best dancer but you will think she will practice but then again the girl has no waist or rhythm you will think been hispanic she will know how to dance better!!! I can’t believe a white girl beat her in dancing!!!!!

Miley Demi Selena > haters

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! :)

mimi.. honey… wow!

When was the last time we saw a miley post? ANYWHERE? Yeah, exactly.

And you claiming that the reason that selena has no scandals is because she isnt famous enough…….. lmfao wow! really?

Maybe she doesnt have any scandals because.. oh I dont know… she just DOESNT! Not everyone is out doing drugs and other things that I wont mention about miley….

and the justin thing… oh wait.. didnt miley do all that already too? isnt she copying miley and liam being at the beach? Go on…. start your little srgument about that.. because they are the ONLY couple in the entire world to go to the beach… lmfao sweety.. go to any beach and you’ll see couples doing that all over the place…

try again…. ready… GO!

Once again said:

———————-

I didn’t mean that way. But i guess you didnt get it but i dont wanna waste my time explaining to you so…

• memi trumps sel

The drug she took was LEGAL

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! :)
    I LOVE YOU TOO.<3

• BrokenArrow

I love the intro, when she was not singing :)

Jul 31, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    mimi said:

and she don’t have the body for that dress.

• Mili

Dear goregeusselena, you always mention and bashing Miley, because you know that Miley is better than Selena. You must saying bullshit about Miley in order to makes Selena looks better.

• laptops batteries

Well,do as follows.Condition the dell inspiron 1520 battery when u purchase it.Charge the dell inspiron 1525 battery to 100 percent,discharge the dell battery completely,and then fully charge dell gg386 battery to 100 percent again to help the dell laptop remember exactly how much electrical it can hold.From then on,you’ll never need to completely discharge the dell inspiron 6400 battery again,but always make sure when charging the dell inspiron 9400 battery that u let it reach 100 percent.Salinas had tip for your dell studio 1535 battery:keep them cool,don’t exposure the dell latitude d600 battery

• Vase

; D http :// http://www.glitery.pl/polecam,marti3291999 -News, gossip about celebrities, music and movies for free download I recommend

• klaudia123

Justin bieber kissing miley cyrus !
    PHOTO !
    ____________________________________
    Justin Bieber kissing Miley Cyrus !
    VIDEO !

• kotka333

Selena Gomez had a nasty accident after a concert:) He / She view on page 3. LINK: c.net.pl/opisy-i-cytaty . Give a link at the top of the bar.

Once again said:

well here in america its a different story. And I personally dont give a shit about mileys personal life either and quite frankly I dont give a shit about selenas personal life. which is why I actually like that she keeps it to herself. Mistakes or not… the only thngs we hear about her have to do with music and acting. Hardly ever do we hear any gossip about her personal life. WHich is why it bugs me so damn much when people say that she hides her mistakes and teaches that to others. No its not even that. I prefer to be a fan of someone who keeps me entertained with their music or acting.. not their personal drama.

———————————
    That’s why you dont hear any gossip about her personal life. Cause you dont care. But there’s a lot of gossip about he personal life, much more when she dates the it guy.No scandals, but gossip yes.

• gorgeousselena

lol ikr! miley have such a horrible and disgusting man voice, gross!

• BrokenArrow

@Once again. You hate miley you showed it with your comments about her. That’s why you misundertood what i say.I dont hate Selena. I restect her but i dont respect her fans when they complain about the selena hate but then they hate on Miley like if its ok.

I LOVE YOU. <3

Once again said:

———————————-

Miley’s GHT reviews were more than good. I guess that means she can totally sing.
    I think Selena CAN sing. But i dont thing she’s good at it.

• mimi

say what selena lying fans want to say but you all know miley is better than her of course you guy don’t have the balls to say it because it means we were always right!!!

don’t worry we know miley will always be better than selena.

miley is a better performer and singer we all know is true but you all scared to admitted! and stop lying at least have the decensy to be honest and say selena fail you guys at giving you a great concert!

• RAWRiLOVEyou

I freaking love that movie!! :) And I don’t have a twitter! lol…what’s your twitter? I feel like stalking you!! haha! :)

• xkellysmileyx

okay Mimi i’m done with you. Don’t like selena? that is fucking fine. YOU SHOULD AT LEAST FUCKING RESPECT HER!

=================================
    Don’t bring Ariana into this.
    That’s unnecessary.

Accept the fact that some people don’t think she can sing.
    If you think she can, fine.

• xkellysmileyx

same! aly was great in it! and xkellysmileyx. hehe, i will probably change the name soon. YOU should make one foo!

• xkellysmileyx

selena can sing, and she is AMAZING live.

• BrokenArrow

I hate when people put celebrities up on pedestals when they are just ordinary people, they’re humans, they’re gonna make mistakes, and it makes it harder for them to live their their own lives.
    It would be really unfair for them to live thinking about every step they take.

• Better then Revenge

• xkellysmileyx

Don’t bring Ariana into this.
    That’s unnecessary.

Accept the fact that some people don’t think she can sing.

I’m just saying, not EVERYONE has a effing strong voice. She can sing, okay. so can selena. THATS why she is a singer. if she had a bad voice, SHE wouldn’t be a singer! and i’m not hating on Ariana or anything. I love her & her voice. It’s not like I’m calling her names. I just HATE the fact that people who don’t think she can sing COMMENT on these posts. -.-‘ go back to a post YOU like.

• RAWRiLOVEyou

FINE! I will make one just for you! :) Don’t you feel special?!

• gorgeousselena

i love how retarded and brainless loser mimi are literally died cause selena is amazing and much better than talentless and disgusting hoe cyrus! she try so hard to bring selena down and always fail and just embarrasing herlsefl exactly like her idiol! shes such a joke! poor fucking moron!

• memi trumps sel

Selena can act. That is her talent. That’s not hating that’s the truth.

mimi.. honey… wow!

When was the last time we saw a miley post? ANYWHERE? Yeah, exactly.

try again…. ready… GO!
    but what cat you expect for a retarded and brainless miley stan? shes just like her fat idol a huge joke, she make me laugh so hard when she try so hard to bring selenas down and always fail, poor loser…

• mimi

Give me one fucking song that selena can sing like the climb one fucking song? oh you can’t because she can’t even keep the notes on her own song! all selena does is talk on her song, anyone with singing experience like me can see she can’t keep her notes on cue but you probably ignorant on that!!!!

miley has lungs selena don’t have the lungs to keep notes are you fucking kidding me! miley can belt it out, when selena sings the climb then we can fucking talk!

• Once again

mimi… lmfao and when will you admit that selena is a better person overall than miley? Instead of bashing her for the stupidest things? “she’s wearing a dress that shows her legs… what a slut” but you dont say anything when miley comes out wearing underwear… you want to talk about honesty… take your own advice.

And if miley was so much better than selena why is selena getting nominated for all these awards and there you go crying about how miley should have gotten it.. lmfao if she SHOULD HAVE then she would have.. but clearly shes not good enough. Hows that for honesty =]

• BrokenArrow

I went to a Miley, Selena, Demi, Jonas. And i think they all can sing.
    But the worst out all of them is Selena, imo. It was just plain boring and i couldn’t even hear her.

• gorgeousselena

don’t worry we know miley will always be better than selena.

no loser, miley cant sing, act or dance for save her disgusting life, shes just simply sucks! and selenas always will be better than that fatty and nasty bitch!

• xkellysmileyx

also, no offence, but Selena has more followers than Miley. AND SELENA IS GETTING MORE HATE. so STFU. -.-

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOSH.

Will ya’ll chill on the comparisons between Miley and Selena. Obviously they both have some kind of talent. Otherwise they wouldn’t be extremely famous or wealthy with a ton of fans. Seriously. Just shut the hell up! Fighting and bashing Selena and/or Miley will get you NOWHERE!

• Once again

miley does NOT have lungs and cant carry a TUNE! ANd how many people in the industry werent talking sh!t about mileys voice on that sound… she was a freaking joke… the song is alright .. her voice.. lmfao please!

• xkellysmileyx

oh and selena has way more followers on twitter, while she is getting more hate.

• gorgeousselena

poor mimi she try and try so hard to bring selena down that i can only laugh about how pathetic and retarded she is! i seriously think shes soo slow mental! and i guess her ears are extremly damged well no wonder if she listen miley music lol

• Heyhomileyy

Yeah but selenas followers have been growing for years and mileys just for months, just think… Selena took more then a year to get the followers miley has now, so dont say that selena is more famous than miley cuz she is not! And demi has lots of followers cuz she came back with her old account so she didnt lost her followers but miley Made a new account. Wait for a year and you will see that miley will have as much followers as selena or more… And selena made her Facebook before miley so… IM NOT TRYNG TO FIGHT WITH ANNYONE BUT WHAT YOU SAÍD IS SO RIDICULOUS THAT I HAD TO SAY THIS! :)

=====================================
    I know everyone doesn’t have a strong voice.
    That’s not why I don’t like her singing.

Everyone has opinions and they have the right to express them.

You can think and say she’s amazing all you want but that’s not going to change others opinion.

There’s a difference between dislike/expressing yourself and hate.

Once again said:

Miley didnt get more nomitations cause she didnt release new stuff, smart one.

• Once again

selena only gets hate because the miley stans can’t handle that she is better than miley.

• gorgeousselena

agree! miley music is useless for industry, everybody think shes a joke! she have like a millions of albums and never ever can be nominated for a real awards just kca and tca lmfao!

• xkellysmileyx

I know everyone doesn’t have a strong voice.
    That’s not why I don’t like her singing.

Everyone has opinions and they have the right to express them.

There’s a difference between dislike/expressing yourself and hate.

okay I’m just standing up for my idol because she is getting HATE and DEATH THREATS for no reason. plus oceanup says selena reads this posts so I want them to be all love.

• mimi

honey, you really need to read my comments better I never said selena was a slut I said since selena fans were the one’s who started the slut comments because of short short, so I said that according to them I guess selena must be a slut since she copying wearing short short like miley.

I didn’t start the slut comment fight it was selena brainless fans which seem to be children and they feel so powerful saying stuff like, they probably havent even gotten a boyfriend yet or kissed!lol

we seen selena doing worse with her boyfriend than miley has done with any of her boyfriend, but selena fans don’t want to eat their words now.

when miley wored short we told them that what all teen were wearing but they call her a slut and now that selena is showing a lot more they want to make excuses which is so stupid because they cannot excuses what they said before!!! am just reaping what they say and claimed it feel good to see them make a fool of themselves now that the spit fell falt on their face!!!flat out!!!hahahahahahaha it feel gooooooooood!

• gorgeousselena

ikr! cause miley stan think its selenas fault that miley is a joke and nobody cant take that bitch seriously and only make fun about her… lol

• memi trumps sel

Jul 31, 2011 @ 04:35 pm

Only because Miley deleted hers and had to make a new one

@gorgeousselena

Okay, we freaking get it. You hate Miley. No one cares. Just because you hate her, doesn’t mean the rest of world has to. I know it’s your opinion, but that doesn’t mean you have to say it over and over and over and over and over again, like you’re proving a point. Because it’s not, it’s just your opinion, and I respect that. But you need to chill.

————————–

Miley had more followers than any disney star. Then she deleted her twitter account. And now she is about to reach 2 millions in just a few months.

BrokenArrow said:
    Once again said:

Miley didnt get more nomitations cause she didnt release new stuff, smart one.

really? did she ever win an emmy for hannah?………..NOPE!
    ALl miley has won are teen choice, mtv awards and silly little awards like that. But the REAL awards…. selena has won them.

Only because Miley deleted hers and had to make a new one
    true but still, she has had her for a while now. She could of gotten all her followers back in no time. By the way, sorry if I’m getting offence, it’s just I hate it when people make fun of Selena for no reason. So sorry.

RAWRiLOVEyou said:

@gorgeousselena

——————–

THIS

• gorgeousselena

mimi is such a joke! just like her idol people can only laugh abotu her ridiculous and jealosu comment, poor retarded stan!

• xkellysmileyx

she could of reach more okay. Thats like saying Demi. She only has had her account for a few months, and she has more than Miley too. It just matter if she deleted it, because Demi has alot too.

=================================
    Most of the people I know have a reason.
    Every celeb gets hate and death threats.

It’s cool to defend the person you like, but don’t go overboard and start calling everyone out for disagreeing with you.

That’s not good. :)

• CASSI101FUL

@MIMI why did u have to bring nick and taylor to this now? shm

can u just give it a rest? just accept u came here bcuz u might be jelouse….

u just dont realize it because ur retarted brain been lossing alot of brain cell since miley did that bong thing..

• mimi

are you both idiots miley got nominated for her song, miley has gotten multiple awards and she get praise all the time!!!! miley has the lungs just go listen to the climb one of the song people love to listen to! selena was does she have, she don’t even sing all she does is talk on her songs if you call that singing i can see why you think the way you do about a real singer like miley. you don’t know how a real singer suppose to sound I mean you think selena can sing are joking please!!!! tham clean your ears!! and go to music class and learn how a real singer suppose to carry a tune!!! selena even run out breath standing how the fuck is that possible she aint doing shit but stand! she don’t have the lungs period!!!

• gorgeousselena

selena have more followers on twitter and facebook! and miley cant even have 2 million on twitter lmfao even when she all the time is begging for followers, so pathetic

• xkellysmileyx

FINE! I will make one just for you! :) Don’t you feel special?!

i am special. ew people are talking about justin’s dick.

• xkellysmileyx

people on twitter are talking about justin’s dick..it’s like wtf?

@gorgeousselena said:

Well, you always bring down miley to make selena look good. You’re not better than that.

• xkellysmileyx

twitter is so awkward right now.

• yesaella

just click on it, you dont even have to stay on the page. i just need you to click on the link which will add to the view count. thanks!

• RAWRiLOVEyou

i am special. ew people are talking about justin’s dick.

Ew! That’s lovely! lol..I made one and i followed you!! :)

• BrokenArrow

@xkellysmileyx i love your icon, but somehow i think the picture is forced.

• xkellysmileyx

Ew! That’s lovely! lol..I made one and i followed you!! :)

LMFAO. i’m just like sitting here thinking…what the hell? and okay imma follow you. <3

Awesomeee!!! :)

• xkellysmileyx

@brokenarrow aha thanks! i know right? i wish they were all best friends..life would be easier for them.

Awesomeee!!! :)
    get a icon missy!

• Once again

the drug she took IS legal but it should be ILLEGAL. Trust me I have taken classes about substance abuse and salvia is a horrible drug.

OH and mimi… maybe thats what selena teaches YOU a miley stan but to us real fans…. she doesnt teach us to keep things bottled up. She teaches us that you dont have to do drugs and be disgusting like miley to be somebody!

• xkellysmileyx

people need to get on OC.

• Better then Revenge

———————
    sorry to but in in this argument but uve got your opinion so mixed in with facts :
    1)on mileys wikipedia page it doesnt show any charity work which is kindof a sign ..im not saying she doesnt do any but if she did a lot they would have dedicated a paragraph to it
    2)adviretisment?THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYBODY people who do som esorts of charity get media on them even if they’re not famous
    3)selena was theyoungest unicef ambassador ever amdwent to ghana to witness andhelp poverty first hand
    4)fisrtly this is your opinion of your ideal role model but would you like everybody to know every mistake you did? i wouldnt and i wouldnt be inspired by somebody who always has a scandal every three seconds selena teaches me that in the tough environment she survives is she will not waver and be tainted amd remain true to herself

• Heyhomileyy

And yes im late i know you said this before but i had to make a account to comment here so took a lot of time hahahahahhah

• xkellysmileyx

haha hey people and sorry heyhomileyy i know what i said was rude & i don’t wanna fight.

Once again said:

——————

If you think mistakes are such a terrible think then weolcome to the real world. Mistakes are part of life you learn from them. Do you think Miley wants her fans to do drugs? I dont think so. She accepts her mistake and apologize wich i dont think it was necesary cause it’s her life.

• Heyhomileyy

Can somebody tell me how i can put a pic here?? Im lost jfsfbnkydwdgnka

• BrokenArrow

Wikipedia really? She got an award from the gobal action awards. Im sure that’s more important than a wikipedia article.

• Better then Revenge

—————

i didnt know about that but if i did i wouldnt have mentioned it but you have to think of it if from my view point wikipedia has mapped out like evey other detail of her life and they hadnt said barly any about charity work and me not knowing much else because im not a fan thought it was legit :P

• CandiceVS
  • BrokenArrow

@Better then Revenge that’s what i think miley fans mean to say whe they say she doesnt promote her charity work. At least you’re a Miley fan you wouldn’t know about that. I’m a Miley fan and i didnt know about some stuff she did like donating money and stuff.

• Once again

@better than revenge my thoughts exactly. Just because @brokenarrow and many of miley fans think that every single time you make a mistake people should know about it… it doesnt mean that it makes a role model. I am sorry but i would much rather have my kids enjoy and look up to somebody who is known for their work instead of for whatever scandal/mistake they have going on this time.

In regards to charity work. Selena uses her voice to help others. If it hadnt been for her then I wouldnt have known about ghana.. I wouldnt have donated and encouraged alot of family and friends to do so as well. So yeah I like that she speaks up about her charity because it teach me and other kids about whats going on in the world and helps us help others. Ofcourse I dont need her to tell me that there are poor people out there but I would rather help people in ghana who truly have nothing.

• Once again

I dont think mistakes are such a horrible thing. I do believe that people should live their own personal lives and their every move should not have to be documented. That right there is just inspiring gossip and hate. Other than the justin thing what else do you people have on her? nothing. Because she lives her life privately just like you do and I do. Just because she lives in the limelight it does NOT give YOU the right to know about her every move and every mistake. I have done my share of mistakes but I am happy that the whole world isnt aware of them because they are none of their business. And i would rather be known for the GOOD things that I have done rather than be known for a simple mistake I have made. Just as selena who would rather be known for her work instead of some scandal.

Ask around about miley to people who dont follow her every move and trust that they wont be talking about her movies or her songs. It will be like with linsay lohan… known for her mistakes instead of their career.

• BrokenArrow

Once again fyi ‘think that every single time you make a mistake people should know about it..’ And ‘it makes you a role model’
    What i say it’s people make such and scandal and act like making a mistake is such a horrible thing whne is not.
    I would much rather have my kids look up to their parents than lettin a teen star who is trying to find herself to do my job as a parent.
    Putting that example that without selena you woulndt know about ghana doesnt mean selena is a role model means you dont watch the news lol

• Once again

brokenarrow… what a moron.. where did I say that selena/role models had to do the parents job. Clearly your parents arent doing their job and miley is doing it for them.. no wonder you have the views you have. SMH.

And you retard I can gurantee you that many people didnt know shit about ghana AND THEIR CONDITIONS until they saw the video of selena over there. Are you seriously as stupid as you sound? I like how you take something I say and give it a spin.

Good luck with your crappy idol. You’ll need it.

• Once again

Oh and you want a scandal or why else do you want everyone to comeout with their mistakes? Whats it to you? the only thing your going to do with it is talk shit about who ever the scandal is about… unless its miley because if she makes a mistake its okay… no problem.

• BrokenArrow

I think the problem is just America. At least in my country we dont give a shit about miley’s personal life. Or the ‘controversial’ things she does.
    Like the WOMH video or the CBT album and video in europe the critics weere really good.

• BrokenArrow

“Once again I didnt say you said that role models had to do the parents job.
    Like you said your opinion abour role model fo r your kid i say mine.
    And I dont have a role model cause i dont think you need role model. People can chose to have role models.
    What do you want me to say? ‘Selena is the best role model yupi!!’ ‘ thank to selena people in ghana survive’?
    I do think selena is a good role model like i said before miley and selena are good role models in their own.
    Youre the one acting like selena is the only one who is a good role model not me.

• Once again

I am not acting like selena is the only good role model. But dont compare her to miley because the case is clear there. Maybe not to you but to many others it is. I also didnt say that because of her people in ghana survived but i DID say that because of HER many people have been aware of it.. because of her. Thats what I said.

• shanel

very big scandal . ! look . ! tinyurl.com/3bbl3k5

• yesaella

woot! first comment! but yeah guys click it please it will help :)
    dont even wait for the page to load if you dont want just click it and thats all. i promise its not a spam/hacking things. NO VIRUSES!
    but yeah.

ANYWHOO
    selena gomez yay :)

• gillcrist32

Wow that’s really a great video clip…

Miami Ink Download

• Once again

OH please just because i dont care it doesnt mean I dont read magazines and gossip sites… if there was a scandal then I would have read it.. dont try and fix my words to fit YOUR argument. It doesnt hold. And you people are ridiculous with the whole dating the ‘it’ guy. Thats reaching and you people know it but whatever helps you make your so called argument.

and I didnt say I hated miley are you stupid? How can you hate someone you dont even know? Once again you are fixing my words and trying to make an argument where there is none. I can say the same about you… that you hate selena but I am not an idiot and dont put words in people’s mouth. Unless YOU say it I wont ASSUME it.

Oh and I can careless if you dont respect her fans.. trust that her fans dont respect the trainwrecks fans either!

• liyahlovex3

When demi’s new cd comes out and she starts going on tour people are gonna be like SELENA WHO ?

• klaudia123

Justin bieber kissing miley cyrus !
    PHOTO !
    ____________________________________
    Justin Bieber kissing Miley Cyrus !
    VIDEO !

• BrokenArrow

really? did she ever win an emmy for hannah?………..NOPE!

————————

Wizards won an EMMY is a group award.
    You devalue those awards but i bet if selena win one of them you’ll be more than happy right?

• xkellysmileyx

Most of the people I know have a reason.
    Every celeb gets hate and death threats.

That’s not good. :)
    i’m sorry, but like….i just want to make sure selena feels love. You don’t know how she feels. We don’t know if she feels depressed. We don’t know. I just want her to make sure people love her and care about her no matter what. And yeah, but not as much of Selena. +

• mimi

selena the worse performer and singer of disney! she has one title that definately fits her! i knew she will let her fans down, all she does is copy, feel bad for sheryl that selena copy all her cloths what a rip off!

• memi trumps sel

really? did she ever win an emmy for hannah?………..NOPE!

She hasnt won any big awards for singing and singing is what we are talking about.

———————

It’s different with Demi cause she didnt cancel her account so whne she oppened again she got her f ollowers back.
    What if she has less followers than selena or demi? is doesnt mean they’re better than her. The amount of followers doesnt make you better or more tlented than anyone.

xkellysmileyx said:

Most of the people I know have a reason.
    Every celeb gets hate and death threats.

That’s not good. :)
    =================================
    Yeah, but you’re taking it too far.
    I disagree about that last comment but whatever.

• Always right

@mimi
    I meant overall miley fans are saying selena is a slut for showing her legs but when miley comes out half naked you don’t say ANYTHING.

And no I havent swallowed my words about selena or whatever the hell you meant with that novel you wrote… I stand by her because she is 19! She can dress with short shorts and more revealing clothes because she does it with good taste… how does miley walking around with her bra showing in anyway different from that label you keep throwing at selena? And miley was 16 when she started slutting it up. Selena waiting until she was legally an adult. So lets get that clear…
    Yeah selena is wearing shorter skirts and lower tops but shes 19… miley has been half naked since she was 16 and THATS why selena doesnt get bashed [by anyone other than the miley stans] because of it.

• xkellysmileyx

that means she has more fans, more people support selena and demi. yeah but when that account was proven real, it was SO easy to find miley.

• gorgeousselena

no retarded you are the idiot here who think miley can sing and have an amazing voice, cant stop of laugh thats the best joke ever! sshe just simply sucks i mean cant even sound like a girl and all the time is out of bbreath, but think whatever you want you loser! your ears are soo damaged for listen her music….. and people in industry never ever can take her seriously cause shes the joke for industry! thats why people always make fun about her….

——————————–

Miley is all the time begging for followers? so you stalk her twitter and you hate her? lol
    She didnt beg for followers that was just t the begging she wrote a few twitters trying to reach her goal.
    It’s just as dumb as if I say selena is all the time promoting herlself on twitter. smh

• xkellysmileyx

Yeah, but you’re taking it too far.
    I disagree about that last comment but whatever.
    okay then you need to look at twitter. Haters almost trended, “100reasonstokillselena” on HER birthday. on her freaking BIRTHDAY! and she is getting more hate deaths. mostly people from her boyfriend’s crazy fan’s list.

• gorgeousselena

miley the worse performer and singer of disney! she has one title that definately fits her! i knew she will let her fans down, all she does is copy, feel bad for britney and now for taylor momsen that talentless cyrus copy all her cloths what a rip off! shes soo pathetic…

• Once again

mimi… you should really see someone about this miley obsession you have.

• xkellysmileyx

that’s SELENAs manager. Justin doesn’t want her to go on alot. Same with selena’s manager. Celebs PROMOTE themselves. Look at Justin. He does it too. So does ALOT of celebs. thats how they GET the stuff known out there.

gorgeousselena said:

————————-

So? I know alot of people who love miley went to her concert have her albums and stuff like that and they dont have a facebook or twitter to follow her.
    I remember a selena fan saying no time ago when someone mentioned numbers, and miley beat selena in everything. ‘quality > quantity’.

• xkellysmileyx

A lot of people do actually.

gorgeousselena said:

——————

Why you act like MIley is the only one who copies? Whne selena has ‘copied’ the tour outfits of Cheryl cole and Taylor swift?

@mimi

first she wasn’t 19 when she stared wearing revealing cloths ok! and who the fuck cares how old someone is? is a matter of how you carry yourself in any age! miley have never been half naked but selena was getting her suntan we saw her ass and her breast it look more like a playboy shoot than suntaning!!! and last time I checked when was miley half naked???? we seen selena half naked but not miley, we seen miley stomach if you consider that half naked so we seen selena completely naked since we saw her ass and almost her entired breast and honey selena don’t wear bra either we seen multiple picture with no bra so you fail!!!!

the reason we didn’t see more of selena when younger first she never got follow like now and second she never performed before remember miley did everything first than selena in performing and singing and acting miley stared in disney first!!!!

and if you are talking about miley leaked photos all we saw was miley stomach at least we didn’t see her bare ass like selena!!!! so if we going to talked about half naked you must be refering to selena not miley!!! miley was 16 and she didn’t do nothing wrong, you mean the robber was the one who did wrong those were personal pictures, and in none were she half naked, none i seen more of selena than in any of those pictures of miley leaked!! which weren’t even bad!!!

• sahina91

what the balls is with the Miley and Selena bashing?

• gorgeousselena

mimi… you should really see someone about this miley obsession you have.
    this! maybe that loser is the real miley lol

• xkellysmileyx

I love selena because she is a amazing rolemodel. For all of you guys who don’t see it it’s YOUR lost. she is following me+alot of people on twitter which made our days, not wearing anything bad REMEMBER SHE IS 19 now, she is helping kids out, chariest out, and being a respectful young lady, not having any scandals out, not even thinking about hating the people who sent her death threats.

• memi trumps sel

Demi is the one whose star is rising. She will be on top real soon.

@gorgeousselena & @mimi

Will ya’ll just get a freaking life and stop bashing each other and Miley/Selena? Ya’ll have your opinion. Okay. Doesn’t mean you have to fight, to see who has better reasons for whether one can sing or dance or whatever or not. You can stop calling them both sluts too. NEITHER OF THEM ARE SLUTS. It’s called entertainment. Ever heard of it? It’s not like Miley walks around in lingerie or Selena walks around in a short, flowy dress with a thong underneath. It’s for TV, or performances. ENTERTAINMENT. And obviously, they both have some sort of talent, otherwise they wouldn’t be selling millions of albums or performing all the time and making millions of dollars! So just calm the hell down, and stop being freaking party poopers! :)

• gorgeousselena

selena > disgusting, talentless and cheap hoe cyrus!

xkellysmileyx said:

I wansnt poining out Selena promotes herself i was saying if say that im gonna sound as dum as her saying miley begs for follower all the time

=================================
    I know.
    Justin has a lot of haters too and his are GROWN UPS/ADULT.
    Miely has haters and so does Demi.

Justin Bieber Sucks trended. They mention him in the comments on every youtube video calling him a disgrace to music, or a scrawny, gay faggot. He’s had eggs thrown at him on stage and a water bottle.

I know you want Selena to feel loved and everything but that comment just got under my skin.

Ok, I’m done.

gorgeousselena said:

selena > disgusting, talentless and cheap hoe cyrus!

———————–

YOUR opinion.

• xkellysmileyx

well actually i do have to disagree with gorgeousselena on that one. Actually a couple because I like Miley.

this this!

• mimi

you people are so pathetic you always copy what miley fans say about selena! stopped is annoying as fuck! we all know selena is a copy cat not miley! show me a picture of miley copying britney and if she ever did miley and britney are friends. selena and miley are not friends and selena copy miley all the time now that pathetic and cheryl is not a close friend of selena either for her to be copying the exact outfit!!! so stopped! look at selena before you ever critized miley , miley is more original than selena!

YOUR opinion.
    of course is my opinion! and smart one!

gorgeousselena said:

mimi… you should really see someone about this miley obsession you have.
    this! maybe that loser is the real miley lol

Well, you’re both should not be taking since you’re both obsessed with selena. At least Claudia is.

I know.
    Justin has a lot of haters too and his are GROWN UPS/ADULT.
    Miely has haters and so does Demi.

Ok, I’m done.
    i didn’t say none else got hated on, but selena is getting more hated on than justin, demi, or miley. None calls miley a slut anymore (i’m glad because she ain’t a slut.) but neither is selena. they all came to selena, because THEY don’t have lives. Twitter is fucked up, i don’t like the people who own twitter, they let stupid trending topics trend.

• AcidPinkLemonade

I never thought my inner stan for Justin would come out over the internet.

• Once again

Mimi.. do yourself a favor.. stfu..

I still havent seen selena half naked fyi..

• BrokenArrow

You did put words in my mouth, Read your previous comments.
    Well you dont hate Miley, you strongly dislike her. is that ok? I didint even commented about Selena. You did comment thing about Miley.
    You assume things too, like i didnt say you dont read gossip sites. I said you dont care about selena’s personal live but it doesnt mean there’s no ‘news’ about that. Like i said there’s no scandals about Selena. But there’s gossip about her personal life. Get it now? or should i write and explanation about each word i wrote.

• BrokenArrow

oh i forgot to put the @once again. Nut i dont think it was necessary

• q200e6

rfid tag

• mimi

and she don’t have the body for that dress.

• BrokenArrow

@gorgeousselena You’re the last to talk dear one. You comment hate comments about Miley in her post and you bring Miley in this post cause you couldn’t handle Mimi’s comment about Sel. Then you act like hating on selena is horrible when you hate on Miley.

• gorgeousselena

@mimi i dont wanna continue argue with a retarded and a brainless idiot like you, i only feel so sorry for you, it must be suck to be like you ew! and miley show her entire aqnd disgusting vagina and flat ass in her concerts! and shes the slut no matter what losers like you say… so go ahead you fucking moron! facts speak for herself! and selena can wear whatever she want and she looks gorgeous, sexy and hot without looks like a cheap hoe and trashy like miley always looks, cause selena have class, glam and sytle….

• xkellysmileyx

SellyismygirlCrush I ain’t aha. I like Miley, actually. Miley, Demi and Selena are beautiful, role models, who aren’t fat or deserve all this hate!

SellyismygirlCrush said:

——————

THIS

• xkellysmileyx

I don’t understand people. Don’t like selena? Okay that’s fine. Don’t look at her pictures, videos, ect. Because that shows your pathetic.

• gorgeousselena

@MIMI umm not to be mean why are you here anyway?

this this this! just the fact that shes here in a selena post and now in miley post show how retarded she is, well no wonder is nobody cares about slutty cyrus cause shes soo over now lol

• xkellysmileyx

Mimi, don’t post in a selena post. post in a miley post. god damn.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Selena, please stick to acting.
    If you keep this up, you won’t be taking seriously as one.

• NickJorWhatever12

Hi

• xkellysmileyx

I love how people call Selena a slut for showing her stomach, but Miley does it too. no offence because i love them both, I’m just saying.

xkellysmileyx said:

Selena stans called Miley a slut for the same reasons js.

• gorgeousselena

see loser and retarded stan this is why nobody cant take you seriously, you are a joke! miley copy the same black outfit that britney wear a long time ago, the short shorts and black top, and miley are friend of britney lmfao bullshit! stop lying to yourself loser its no funny! and is miley who copying selena style she also say she loves selenas style, and miley is the real copycat and pathetic wannnabe! now she try so hard to be like taylor momsen, and always fail, so embarrasing that she think shes a rockstar lol! then she wonder why people think shes a joke… miley have zero originality!

=====================================
    Let’s agree on this, Justin, Selena, Demi and Miley all get tremendous amounts of hate. It doesn’t matter who gets more or less because they’re still being hated on when they shouldn’t. But that’s the life of a celebrity and people like us (if you’re being bullied). Is that ok?

Yes, Twitter does let stupid things trend.

preach!

• mimi

Honey selena had scandals is just that she was not famous enought to be follow or post about! she trashed nick and she used miley name to adverstised her fail name all over europe, her act of playing the victim is getting old only a kid wouldn’t notice that selena is a two face person who uses people and their name to get ahead!!!! those are scandals, and selena doing justin everwhere is also a scandal but she is not #1 miley was and that is why peo-ple bother to post about miley and try to bring her down, because when they see a young girl like miley who had no scandals any little thing she does will be huge, before the thief who stole her stuff miley had no scandals and she was #1 in everything cd, show, movie, and concert!and when you have 5 of the biggest country as fans you want those fans to read your magazine and look at your media outlets. selena she just staring basically and the only reason they are paying attention to her is because of justin who she is using because her cd and movie flopped compared to miley’s!!! she has to go to her other reason using her boyfriends to get attention!

• xkellysmileyx

brokenarrow, not as much as anymore. selena is the one who is getting more hate i bet you if miley wore the outfit selena was wearing, none would care. atleast I wouldn’t.

• BrokenArrow

I think Selena and Miley, both are good role models in their own way.

• gorgeousselena

wowwww amazing! great job selly ;)

stunning, flawless and fantastic as always <3

• mimi

wowwww amazing! great job selly ;)