Miley Cyrus BIKINI SEXY IN MICHIGAN

jkljikj
miley_eyeprime_100

More pix @ Eyeprime! Sexy Miley was also smoking outside w/ Floyd and Liam.

• PYT2000

Ok, smoking is GROSS! But Miley is so hot and Liam is so sexy. They are so cute together. It’s probably a phase people. She’ll stop once she gets older…hopefully!

• look at all the fucks i give.

I love Miley so much, but this came up on Tumblr and I thought i’d share it to make discussion because this post is dead.

• look at all the fucks i give.

don’t kill me, js.

• neelie

Miley looks in great shape in these photos and happy, too. It is a shame she’s smoking and it is unhealthy. But all the Disney kids swore alot of things. No smoking. No drinking. No sex. Smoking & drinking can ruin your health. Sex can give you an std or AIDS. But now they’re older they are taking the risks. They are over 18. Miley isn’t alone. They’ve all broken their promises. Yet she is the one everyone picks on.

• Scandals13

I love her ; )) justin kissing miley pictures ht tp: //7977.sk roc.p l delete spaces Photos on this page

• lov2shop123

I had no idea she even smoked or that Liam even smoked for that matter. It’s gross! Doesn’t she know she can die from that? But obviously she doesn’t care because she doesn’t care what she does to her body including all those tattoos.

• hotbody

Why didn’t OceanUp uploaded more photos..

• AcidPinkLemonade

Miley, no.
    Please don’t smoke!

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:33 am
    eww
    _____
    hahah waiting 4 u to come and hate. then a selena post comes on and u bitch about haters…..

• klaudia123

Justin bieber kissing miley cyrus !
    PHOTO !
    ____________________________________
    Justin Bieber kissing Miley Cyrus !
    VIDEO !

Justin bieber kissing miley cyrus !
    PHOTO !
    ____________________________________
    Justin Bieber kissing Miley Cyrus !
    VIDEO !

• Always right

Way to cut your life short by 30 years Miley.

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:43 am
    _leena said:
    Smoking is not sexy. Its not classy. I don’t know why girls think that :l
    _____
    ikr! u would think that now that kids r educated about it they wouldnt smoke. but her life, who am i to judge?

• marinawashiski

Love her <3

• _leena

I don’t get why they start in the first place. I mean, EVERYONE knows what it does to you, so why do some idiots still grab that cigarette and go like: oooh I’m gonna look so bad with that in my mouth.

smh -__-

• gorgeousselena

ewww so gross! why this bitch have to be soo trashy and disgusting? always looks like a huge mess! no one wants to see your saggy tits, put some bra you idiot! and now shes smoking? lmfao! what a retard, shes soo desperte for attention, pathetic attention whore! she said she would never gonna smoke or drink, what a liar! shes soo fake and pathetic! also she say she hate twitter, ugly fake bitch!

gorgeousselena said:
    what an attetion whore! in the beach with her dog, seriously?
    ______
    how is tht looking 4 attention? people play with their dogs on the beach all the time?!??!?! hahahah u sound pathetic :P

• bleach

AMKDALDALÇKSLÇDKSÇ MILEY SMOKES AKJSDALKJSDLAKJAFKSÇDGFSÇ
    no seriously, i couldn’t care less. im not even a fan.
    i like her hair, a lot tho.

• marinawashiski

_leena said:
    Smoking is not sexy. Its not classy. I don’t know why girls think that :l

Well, it’s a matter of opinion. But smoking isn’t healthy.

• ifyouseekaimee

This is kind of ignorant and obviously a big generalization. My grandma smoked from the time she was 14 until the day she died at 94 years old. So, you’re saying if she didn’t smoke she would have lived to be 124 years old, wow… impressive.

• gorgeousselena

seriously she looks totally ridiculous smoking lol, cant even… lmfao

Dat body.

• hotbody

This is gonna be the most commented post today.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Smoking isn’t healthy. but, whatever. She looks good though..

• SuckMyAnonDick

That cat is adorable aw and I see Claudia made an account.

• Selly G

Isn’t she too young to even smoke in that matter she’s not even hiding the fact i’m not saying i’m happy about this but still come on

• Demiandmileylove

I love her bikini .. but why bring you’r dog in the water with you ?! .. and people she smokes big deal 0_0 thousand of girls smoke !

• JoeHoe15

why Miley, why?! This is a turn off. :\

• AcidPinkLemonade

SuckMyAnonDick said:

That cat is adorable aw and I see Claudia made an account.
    ===============================
    It’s a dog.

• marinawashiski

_leena said:

smh -__-

Or maybe they are too stressed and it’s a way for them to calm down?

• twigurl40

wow smoking really i knew she was gonna turn into a bad influence and stuff well she wont be too famous for long and it isnt cool come on shes better than that

MY BODY IS FUCKING READY

• twigurl40

• SuckMyAnonDick

Ew Miley that habit is gross smh

• Always right

_____

Just because a lot of people do it, doesn’t make it okay.

• ItsallaboutSel

People start smoking because they think it relieves stress. Which it does, when you first start. After you get addicted it changes from relieving stress, to relieving the addiction. Also, people begin smoking cigarettes when they smoke pot for 2 reasons:
    1.) It covers the smell
    2.) It gets you higher.
    We know that Miley smoked pot, so that is probably why she started smoking.
    Also, when you’re high, or drunk and you see people smoking, you don’t have enough self control to say “No” when someone asks you if you want one.

I do not condone her smoking, I don’t even like Miley, I’m just saying that those are probably the reasons why she started smoking. It’s very sad to see someone throw their lives away, but she’s an adult, and she can smoke if she wants to.

• Always right

Hmmm, true. Anything but Hufflepuff. ;)
    __

Hufflepuff is for dweebs. Pshh.

____

Uhh.. Shut up. Cedric Diggory was in Hufflepuff.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Hmmm, true. Anything but Hufflepuff. ;)
    __

Hufflepuff is for dweebs. Pshh.

• jessobviousleigh

How trashy. Cigarette in one hand, puppy in the other?
    She’s seriously the worst rolemodel ever….
    And she has no fans because she chased them all away with her “I’m so cool and grown up” act.
    and she shouldn’t smoke around her dog…its bad for it.
    Dumb bitch.

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

sad face

lunalovegood said:

“I don’t drink and I would never smoke. I always say that for me, smoking would be like smashing my guitar and expecting it to play. I’d never do that to my voice, not to mention the rest of my body.”

-Miley Cyrus in Miles to Go
    LOL

People can change their mind, you know. That was 3 years ago.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Kissing a smoker is disgusting. I’ve never seen the appeal in smoking and I’ve been around it my whole life. My Dad, my mom, cousins, aunts uncles, friends… If you want black lungs be my guest. You may want to remove that just breath tattoo from your ribs though.. JS.

• Once again

People can change their mind, you know. That was 3 years ago.

excuses!

• realistgangsta

sexy

• BrokenArrow

huh? i wasnt making excuses.People quote what she said 3 years ago and i was just saying you can change your mind in 3 years.

• Once again

right.

• Just Smile

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:35 am
    gorgeousselena said:

what an attetion whore! in the beach with her dog, seriously?
    ________
    Shut the heck up. Nobody wants you there.

• BrokenArrow

Sorry for having a different concept of ‘excuses’

• Once again

obviously.

• Once again

I see the miley stans are trying to make it seem like smoking is soooooo great! LMFAO

Let me guess its just her showing how normal she is and her mistakes are just a normal part of life. Suuuuuure. Im sure the parents of tthe 7-8 year olds that follow her and want to smoke because miley does it.. will think the same.

• adrianaavL

wtf… miley SMOKES?!

• BrokenArrow

Obviosly you’re gonna misunderstood every single comment i make.

• mimi

Getting a Just Breathe tat and then smoke? Awkward…

How is she an attention whore???? she not the one going everywhere with her boyfreind like selena that she even brought him to her concert to get a boost and all over with him to get attention. miley is in a private place hanging out privately with her boyfriend at the sea, the papz obviosly have sum lenses because that look pretty far from the shore!!!!
    and if miley want to smoke so what is none of your business, and if she want to put tattoe in her body is HER body not yours so mind your own business. what you need to look is at the good stuff she does she a workholic and she does a lot charity work and she a wonderful singer and performer and actress. we like miley because of her work not because of her personal life dumb dumb!

*obviously

• mebeingme

when people here commenting say miley smokes to relieve stress it was proven long ago that smoking actually doesnt relieve your stress you just think it does :P

• Once again

lmfao

• Once again

——————–

You are probably the most hypocritical person in this entire site.

• sahina91

gorgeousselena makes Selena fans look bad.

i may not like smoking, but it’s her choice.

and btw, it ain’t a scandal.

• Dash

She’s smoking? I’m disgusted. Btw, the only reason girls her age smoke is b/c it suppresses your appetite and helps you stay skinny. Same with cocaine..

• lunalovegood

-Miley Cyrus in Miles to Go
    LOL

• KatyPurryKittens

Ew. smoking is definitely digusting and unattractive. poor girl is gonna have a hard time in the future. You never know if she’s still at the bong too . :\ But i kinda think it’s funny, because i can imagine her smiling in yellow smoker’s teeth and running out of breath easily from singing and dancing at her concerts.

• laceyxox

sorry but when girls smoke it really turns me off to their true beauty. they no longer are viewed as classy to me in my eyes.
    I know it’s her choice, but I like to look up to/be compared to/like classy women who are inspiring.

• Once again

lunalovegood said:

-Miley Cyrus in Miles to Go
    LOL

Niiiice LOL

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

FUCKING GROSS.
    Not her, smoking.

AnonsHateSpammers said:

And I hate it when people just shrug off smoking like it’s no big deal. You all don’t know how much she smokes. It easy to get addicted. It’s stupid when people make lame excuses for the celebs they stan.

——————

You don’t know how much she smokes either. And i t’s not that easy to get addicted. My das smokes since he is 18 and he never got addicted. He can spend month without smoking, even years.

I MISSED YOUUUU
    _
    I MISSED YOU TOO. D: Why do’t you come on here anymore?

gorgeousselena said:

what a pathetic excuses make her stupid stans just to defend this bitch! when clearly theres no excuse for her behavior, shes a fake bitch desperate for attention! ew
    _____
    bitch please, you do thing for selena…….

• picstoburn

gorgeousselena you’re making selena fans look bad shut up.

• AnonsHateSpammers

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:35 am
    BrokenArrow said:
    None of us really know if she is addicted to smoking or if she doesnt smoke that much. Stop speculating.
    We can speculate ALL we want to. This is a GOSSIP site, if you don’t like it, you don’t have to be here. Get over it.

• bleach
  • AnonsHateSpammers

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:23 am
    jordanING said:
    I’m not going to keep going back and forth, you clearly won’t get my point, but okay Jordan. Okay.

you won’t see my point either, anon. Calm down

I am calm. I’m not yelling or cursing, so…whatever. I actually did see “your point.”

• BranAndEllen

smoking this is sad. 2 years ago she said she would never smoke now shes getting tats, drinking, smoking, doing drugs. in 10 years i will watch her on celeb rehab

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:23 am
    evanescence said:

Alive?

It’s okay but in a while it will de dead because of the migrating thing !

• evanescence

Hi :)

hey :)
    How are you?

• evanescence

Demiandmileylove said:

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:23 am
    evanescence said:

Alive?

It’s okay but in a while it will de dead because of the migrating thing !
    MICHELLE <3

• bleach

ParisianChic said:
    Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:20 am
    bleach said:
    im just sittin here loving everyone’s icons. and reading all your arguments. its pretty cool since im super bored.
    ______
    why thank you very much :) luv ur icon
    thanks +_+
    no seriously. YOUR icon is the best thing ever. you know it. hahahahaha!

• AshG

the cigarette is too big o.o but she still looks pretty as always.

• Entertainmentlove

her voice is going to suck balls in the the future

• MuggleForever

Ugh what’s with all the young stars smoking? Vanessa was just spotted doing it and now Miley? It’s so gross… I definitely never pegged Miley as a smoker. :/

• desttiny
  • mileycrush

this is sad. but i still love her. :/

• mileycrush

Entertainmentlove said:
    her voice is going to suck balls in the the future
    THIS.

• Firework

claudia makes selena stans look bad

I like her long skirt.

• NickJorWhatever12
  • WakaWakaEhEh

Uhh.. Shut up. Cedric Diggory was in Hufflepuff.
    __

Yes. Then he turned into a sparkling vampire.

• marinawashiski

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    There was this pap pic of Miley a while ago. She had a pack of cigarettes in her bag.

That pic was photoshopped, I have the original here.
    _
    Oh really? o.o Can you post it here?

Here it is: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mXY1BXtGHv0/TbcUJy_XbVI/AAAAAAAAAnY/ejbq1ui5weg/s1600/2.png

• ParisianChic

whos claudia? is she the shit thats been hating?

thanks :)
    You’re welcome. ;)

• anons

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:10 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Uhh.. Shut up. Cedric Diggory was in Hufflepuff.
    __

Yes. Then he turned into a sparkling vampire.

I was gonna say the same thing.

—————

You’re the one desperate for attention. You do the same when you try to defend Selena so i dont get what are you complainig.

• Demiandmileylove

poor ugly bitch! cause shes so irrelevant and nobody cares abour her she have to do another scandal just to media talk to her, shes so pathetic! and so fake!

Awww you care about her or else you wouldn’t take you’r time to type some words in this comment box .. so sweet of you to stop by !

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:09 am
    Firework said:
    claudia makes selena stans look bad

mte.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Oh, that’s the pic. Yup, photoshopped. ;)

• picstoburn

i bet if selena was smoking she’ll love it.

• Mili

Firework said:

claudia makes selena stans look bad

THIS!!! she is reason why i don’t like selena and selena stan.

• Firework

whos claudia? is she the shit thats been hating?

gorgeousselena

• _leena

Yes. Then he turned into a sparkling vampire.

looooool

• libertywalks

I love miley, but please not smoke, not :(

@picstoburn
    love ur icon <3

• Demiandmileylove

And people say Demi fans are bad but they actually aren’t that bad ;)

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Uhh.. Shut up. Cedric Diggory was in Hufflepuff.
    __

Yes. Then he turned into a sparkling vampire.
    Rofl. Burn.

• memi trumps sel

Ugh I hate smokers. Why would a singer kill their voice by smoking?

• AnonsHateSpammers

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:07 am
    jordanING said:
    AnonsHateSpammers said:

i’m not making excuses, just pointing out facts. Miley’s been smoking for some time now, but she seems to be in control of it. Maybe she’s not, maybe she is, but from recent photo’s she seems to be in control of her life and smoking.

Yeah, ok Jordan. “You aren’t making excuses.” BTW I wasn’t just talking about you, but people in general. Facts? You don’t know her…so how are the things you’re saying “facts”? You can very little from photos. The only “fact” is that she smokes, but like others have said, it’s her life. Whateves.

• jordanING

i love how claudia calls Miley irrelevant when Selena’s two songs had one of the biggest drops on Billboard this week, and Monte Carlo fell out of the top 10.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ugh. I just logged onto PiratesOnline… nobody is on, that I know. Yuck.

——————

If she’s so irrelevant why you’re always talking about her, idiot? She is not irrelevant for you since you spend more time talking about Miley than Selena. And guess what you’re giving her the attention she want according to you.

• Always right

Uhh.. Shut up. Cedric Diggory was in Hufflepuff.
    __

Yes. Then he turned into a sparkling vampire.
    ___

Touche.

• PYT2000

Why are you on here if you don’t like her and think of her so poorly? If she bugs you that bad then gtfo her posts. DUH!!!!

• gorgeousselena

you are soo sooo stupid and you are a dumd forreal! shes the worst role model ever, shes such a bad person, fake, disgusting and hypocrite! wonderful singer, perormer and actress? in what fucking world? whatever pathetic loser keep dreaming!

• BranAndEllen

whatta stud! lol she is everywhere. i cant wait for her new album to comeout next year and her movies

• BrokenArrow

@AnonsHateSpammers what i meant is that dont act like you dont know how much she smokes. And yo act like yo do.

• gorgeousselena

eww

memi trumps sel said:

Ugh I hate smokers. Why would a singer kill their voice by smoking?
    WEELLL in a way, smoking makes your voice lower. Miley has never really had a high voice, so I don,t think it would have THAT big of an impact on her voice x)

&& then again I might just be saying anything…

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Tonks was in Hufflepuff too.

• Always right

Tonks was in Hufflepuff too.
    ____

Tonks… :( Nymphadora Lupin/Tonks ~ May she rest in Peace. :'(

• ILoveLovato

Leave Miley alone it’s her choice not yours !!

• KissThatGurl

She smoked before too : http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/2011/02/06/miley-cyrus-caught-smoking-cigarettes/
    Well , I don’t wanna judge her..it’s her body but she once said ‘I guess my idea of a good party is someone getting their face smashed in cake, not getting smashed. I don’t drink & I would never smoke. I always say that for me, smoking would be like smashing my guitar and expecting it to play. I’d never do that to my voice, not to mention the rest of my body.’

• gorgeousselena

what an attetion whore! in the beach with her dog, seriously?

jordanING said:

That’s why she needs famous people around her to remain relevant :3

• Entertainmentlove

i bet she still does that salvia stuff in her room

• WakaWakaEhEh

Tonks was in Hufflepuff too.
    __

Awww, she’s an exception.

• diane n.

she has a great body. im jealous. :/
    but yeah, saw the other pictures of her smoking a junk. i didn’t even know she smoked, buts its whatever. her body…
    the pictures of her and liam were cute.

• Demiandmileylove

LOL Miley is more famous then Selena will ever be just saying !

jordanING said:
    _____
    rlly wow… i didnt know that!

• AnonsHateSpammers

——————

I never said I knew how much she smokes…and YES it is. Just because YOUR father can go a long time doesn’t mean EVERYONE else can. My gosh.

• Firework

what house was luna in?

• jordanING

i know you were talking in general, geez. I’m just replying on my part. And yes if she was “addicted” to smoking, there would be facts in photo’s with changes in her face/body/etc. But you can tell she’s doing fine right now. She was just a charity event and looked fine.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Awww, she’s an exception.
    Hah, yeah. ;)

what house was luna in?

Ravenclaw.

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:14 am
    _leena said:
    jordanING said:

That’s why she needs famous people around her to remain relevant :3
    ________
    EXACTLY!

• Firework

Ravenclaw.

figured

• m

-_- Smoking
    Miley already has a deep voice and it’ll only get deeper if she keeps smoking :(

• NickJorWhatever12

Claudia you fucking bitch GTFO you’re making us look bad in front of people, I’m so ashamed that you call yourself a Selena fan, You talk some irrelevant shit and nobody fucking care about it.

• BrokenArrow

@_leena Miley has a low voice when she speaks but She has a wide vocal range.

• SpanishLullaby

I MISSED YOU TOO. D: Why do’t you come on here anymore?

I’m coming on again. Idk, I have multiple reasons. aha

_leena said:
    jordanING said:

That’s why she needs famous people around her to remain relevant :3

exactly. not that’s what i call an “attention whore fugly slut”…..jk

what house was luna in?
    RavenClaw

• anons

WOW. M finally changed his icon.

• Mili

NickJorWhatever12 said:

she doesn’t understand :(

• hotbody

Eveyone needs to stop bringing what she wrote in her book, because she wrote it when she was 15/16 and she’s now 18 and half, so she changed her opinition like most of the people do when they grow up.

I’m coming on again. Idk, I have multiple reasons. aha
    Oh, I understand. How has your summer been? ^.^

• AnonsHateSpammers

People can stay in this post if they want to. If they hate, then ignore their ass like I do with most of you. :D It’s not that hard..
    ____
    lets defend the haters…..jk
    Stop assuming stupid shit. No one is “defending” haters. Just because they’re saying stuff you don’t like, doesn’t mean they deserve the attention she obviously wants. IGNORE her ass and move on.

• NickJorWhatever12

I gotta go out now, ttyl, kay, byeeee :D

m said:
    -_- Smoking

yeah i don’t support her smoking, but she seems fine right now. I hope she just doesn’t go overboard and lose her voice.

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:16 am
    NickJorWhatever12 said:
    _______
    thank you! hey, your actually a normal selena fan. gurl claudia is making u guys look like shit…..

bye

hotbody said:

MTE !

Going to the shoppp.

NickJorWhatever12 said:

I don’t think its her love for Sel that makes her act like that, but rather simply her hate for Miley :S

• bleach

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    NickJorWhatever12 said:
    I gotta go out now, ttyl, kay, byeeee :D
    _____
    byeeeeeeee

hotbody said:

preach it

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:12 am
    ParisianChic said:
    @picstoburn
    love ur icon <3

• Vase

; D http :// http://www.glitery.pl/polecam,marti3291999 -News, gossip about celebrities, music and movies for free download I recommend

• Fuckyou

I love her….so much… But smoking is not cuute.. but whatevs her life

luv hurrrrrrrrr

Smoking is not sexy. Its not classy. I don’t know why girls think that :l

She has so sexy body.

• askashley

Miley, put that shit down! Do u want to come out looking old and ugly like LILO! For Christ sakes, what happened to that six teen yo who told her fans she wouldn’t DREAM of smoking because her Grand father died of it? UGH! Miley , I love u , but not your smoking habits ! It doesn’t make u look cool , it just makes u look like shit! Think of the message u are sending to kids! U are telling them it’s okay to build up tar in r lungs and take a fucking chance on LUNG CANCER are LUNG DISEASE ! Seriously MC, be SMARTER THAN THIS, and and ABOVE THE FUCKING INFLUENCE

• Demiandmileylove

This is just one picture guys .. have you seen thousand pics of her where she is smoking ?! no this is like the second/third picture .. so i don’t think she is addicted to it !

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:20 am
    bleach said:
    ______
    why thank you very much :) luv ur icon

AnonsHateSpammers said:

——————

Every person is different. And not cause it’s easy to easy for some people got addicted meas it’s easy for everyone.

• AnonsHateSpammers

Demiandmileylove said:

Not yet… D:

• WakaWakaEhEh

….. novels and blurry icons.

hotbody said:

THIS

• Keepitreal

Smoking is such a turn off. Watch, give her a few years and if shes still doing that, she’ll have yellow finger nails, look older then she is, fucked up breath, and a deep voice. And the body won’t be such a hottie either. Good luck Miley.

• gymnastlovee95

The fact she smokes now, literally makes me disgusted and very upset. I lost a lot of people in my life due to smoking..its very sad she would actually be stupid enough to smoke.
    im still a fan and i support her as a person, but this isn’t another “miley mistake” its a “miley choice”
    no fan can sit here and not be disturbed or else you aren’t a fan and you don’t care about her.
    no one fan can sit here and say its okay for her to smoke because there is not ONE benefit of smoking.
    not one fan can sit here and say its her life and we shouldn’t care, because we CAN CARE, were her fans..
    so yeah, its how i feel. and she should smoke in PRIVATE if she doesn’t want to get caught. its retarded.
    miley wont be able to radiate love when shes 50 years old with lung cancer if she continues this…just sayin’.

• AnonsHateSpammers

This made no sense. Whatever.

• picstoburn

she’s almost 19 idt people have the right to tell her what to do anymore. she’s an adult now. vanessa and zac smoke too.

• Firework

guys you do not know for a fact she hasnt smoked more than just from those pictures
    she could smoke when no one is around, who knows?

you won’t see my point either, anon. Calm down

• evanescence

Alive?

• anons

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:23 am
    evanescence said:

Alive?

Just fighting and novels going around.

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:18 am
    AnonsHateSpammers said:
    ____
    lets defend the haters…..jk
    ________
    oh wow rawr i was KIDDING! get a sense of humor! damn! chill….

• PermanantDecemberXO

I wish she wouldn’t smoke….. She needs to remember what happened to her grandfather. She needs to care about herself a little bit more… I would hate to see her die from lung cancer. It’s her body though so she can do what she wants. Still love her :D

Alive?

not really.

• AnonsHateSpammers

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:21 am
    Demiandmileylove said:
    No…pictures don’t tell how much and how many times she does it. Just fyi.

• evanescence

anons said:

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:23 am
    evanescence said:

Alive?

Just fighting and novels going around.
    Nice…

Im here.

• marinawashiski

Ok, today was my first day of school and I’m really tired and I’m going to sleep right now. I just wanna say that I never got disappointed in Miley and that I trust her. And I’ll always be there to support her when she needs me and I know that she has real fans that’ll do that do. So that’s what matters, she’ll be fine.

Keepitreal said:

I don’t wanna think about it T.T

• evanescence

picstoburn said:

Alive?

not really.
    Hi :)

wait *looks around* *eyes widen* gorgeousselena left! woohooo

• SpanishLullaby

Oh, I understand. How has your summer been? ^.^

A little rough in the beginning, but its good now :)

MIGRATE

WHERE’S LUDA?

• anons
  • anons
  • anons
  • anons
  • SJG97

Huh,didn’t know she smoked.Doesn’t she have a heart condition?Wouldn’t smokeing hurt that?Either way personaly smokeing doesn’t bother me.Probably because my dad smoked from the time he was 9 years old till about a year ago,both of my older brothers smoke,all of my grandparents and most of my aunts and uncles from both sides of my family.So yeah pretty used to it. :/

————————-

What? she is stupid and dumb for having a different opinion? So you’re as stupid and dumb as her cause you have different opinion than mine. SMH

——————–

That’s no Miley’s fault. It not her job to be a parent. If you’re too stupid to do things just cause your idol do it It’s your fault for having a lack of personality. And if the kid is too young to understand it then it’s parent fault for not teaching them what is right and what it’s wrong.

• askashley

PEOPLE: SMOKING DOES NOT RELIEF STRESS ! IT ADDS TO IT! It GIVES U LUNG CANCER, BLOOD DISEASE YELLOW TEETH AND OTHER GROSS SHIT
    HAVE SOME SENSE PEOPLE! How Does destroying your fucking health make you STRESS FREE? Think about how u sound!

• twigurl40

• realistgangsta

——————
    wtf is you talking about 7-8 year olds following her in cause you didnt know hannah montana is over and has been for awhile so that mean she doesn’t work for disney anymore and miley is not their parent anyway she is an young adult living her life if she wants to smoke let her she can do wtf she want get the fuck over it and it’s none of your business anyway

SuckMyAnonDick, you’re making nick look fat in your icon :l

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:25 am
    marinawashiski said:
    _______
    AMEN! hahah jk no i love miley <333333

• AshG

woot woot. nice message ^^. i’ll always be here for her too. <3 and she will be fine.

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:48 am

seriously she looks totally ridiculous smoking lol, cant even… lmfao

Just shut up .. you never know maybe Selena smokes ..

• evanescence

@SpanishLullaby I answered you :P

• _leena

Well, she saw Selena was getting bad, so I guess she had to step up her game before Gomez would manage to catch up with her x)

Keepitreal said:

O___o that’s a bit much of a prediction.

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:48 am
    seriously she looks totally ridiculous smoking lol, cant even… lmfao
    ___
    seriously get a life find a hobby do something! do u have to hate on other people? r u that miserable with ur own life that u cant go out and enjoy your life u have to sit behind a computer screen and say shit that miley with never read?!?!?! dumb shit….

• NickJorWhatever12

I feel good about my body now *relaxed*

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:25 am
    evanescence said:
    picstoburn said:

Alive?

not really.
    Hi :)

hey :)

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:50 am
    AcidPinkLemonade said:

SuckMyAnonDick said:

That cat is adorable aw and I see Claudia made an account.
    ===============================
    It’s a dog.
    ———————-

LMAO

• Firework

ia with waka your icon o_o

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:51 am
    _leena said:
    _____
    lolz

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

She smokes for a long time.. She’s just not hiding it anymore.

• WakaWakaEhEh

That moment when Pirates just lets itself fullscreen on my ass, without asking permission.

• _leena

Or maybe they are too stressed and it’s a way for them to calm down?

That’s the worst reason ever D:

akaWakaEhEh said:

SuckMyAnonDick, you’re making nick look fat in your icon :l

Welp I’m an anon I suck at making icons.

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:50 am
    Demiandmileylove said:

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:48 am

seriously she looks totally ridiculous smoking lol, cant even… lmfao

Just shut up .. you never know maybe Selena smokes ..
    ===
    She probably does, but if somehow leak a picture of her smoking she’ll try to hide it or to don’t speak bout it.

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:47 am
    _____
    i feel bad 4 u

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Getting a Just Breathe tat and then smoke? Awkward… love her though, people are allowed to be human in my book.

why did oceanup get rid of the anons? jw

SuckMyAnonDick said:

akaWakaEhEh said:

SuckMyAnonDick, you’re making nick look fat in your icon :l

Welp I’m an anon I suck at making icons.
    ===
    Can I make you icon, Im bored?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Nelta isn’t gonna last. You know what happened to Selena after ‘the golf date’. Rofl.

• Firework

why did oceanup get rid of the anons? jw

spam

why did oceanup get rid of the anons? jw
    _
    To get rid of the spammers.

__

The infamous bench of doom.

NickJorWhatever12 said:

I feel good about my body now *relaxed*

Why ?! she has a good body !

• AcidPinkLemonade

picstoburn said:

why did oceanup get rid of the anons? jw
    ==========================================
    spam.

Sunshine n Lolipops said:

loooooooooool

• gorgeousselena

biggest attention whore ever!

Is that game fun?

Guys do you have twitter accounts? I want to follow new people ;P

• Demiandmileylove

Just because a lot of people do it, doesn’t make it okay.

No i know but just because she is famous people will bash shit about her like say she is a bad rolemodel for the kids ..

• marinawashiski

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    She smokes for a long time.. She’s just not hiding it anymore.

Nobody knows that.

• jordanING

tbh she’s not smoking everyday like she’s addicted. We’ve seen a total of 2 photo’s in her whole life smoking. Her body is obviously still healthy and she’s not out partying anymore.

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:54 am
    gorgeousselena said:

biggest attention whore ever!

Claudia F-CK OFF !

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:54 am
    gorgeousselena said:
    biggest attention whore ever!
    _____
    WHY THE FUCK R U STILL ON THIS POST?!?!?! IF U DONT LIKE HER THEN DONT WAIST YOUR TIME ON THIS POST!

gorgeousselena said:

biggest attention whore ever!
    ===
    Coming from Selena fan.

Is that game fun?
    __

Meh. When you have friends.. but all there is on there is noobs. And they fix all their glitches that used to be fun D:<

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:54 am
    hotbody said:
    Guys do you have twitter accounts? I want to follow new people ;P

@ifyreallyknewme

gorgeousselena is claudia

Can I make you icon, Im bored?

yes nick j icon please

• NickJorWhatever12

Smoking is amazing…not really, but it’s addicting :(

• Yaaammii

I remember when she said she would never smoke in Miles To Go. People change their mind, and that’s ok but I don’t support her smoking.
    Anyway I love her and she looks completely sexy in that bikini

Meh, it just gives us something to talk about :3

Guys do you have twitter accounts? I want to follow new people ;P

@TheCityofPotter

• SuckMyAnonDick

wait no i want nelta golfing as an icon thanks!

• gorgeousselena

Getting a Just Breathe tat and then smoke? Awkward…
    lmfao! i know, ridiculous attention whore, and her fans say she make tattos for the meaning and now shes smoking? pathetic!

• TakeOnMe

miley, who told you smoking was cool?

• picstoburn

everyone that answered: oh okay thanks.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

SO EVANNA LYNCH, TOM FELTON AND ALAN RICKMAN HAVE MADE POTTERMORE ACCOUNTS. Omg.

Guys do you have twitter accounts? I want to follow new people ;P
    @RandasPanda

• xGottaLoveOU?

Smoking is not kewl. Just sayin’
    & she looks cute! :) <3

Meh, it just gives us something to talk about :3

Hahah !

___

I GOING TO SLYTHERIN WITH TOM FELTON ;D

• marinawashiski

Just because a lot of people do it, doesn’t make it okay.

Just because you don’t think it’s okay, doesn’t mean everybody has to think it’s not okay too.

• picstoburn

i mean her brother is trace cyrus idky people are finding this shocking that she’s smoking lmao.

She’s got a great body.
    As long as smoking doesnt turn into an addiction im fine with it.

picstoburn said:

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:54 am
    hotbody said:
    Guys do you have twitter accounts? I want to follow new people ;P

@ifyreallyknewme
    ===
    Followed you.. and said hai LOL

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

She smokes for a long time.. She’s just not hiding it anymore.

Nobody knows that.

• jordanING

Guys, she seems to be under control with smoking. She’s healthy and she’s not crazy. calm down

• bluesfan

I think she looks pretty.

• Demiandmileylove

gorgeousselena why don’t you go to this post :
    http://oceanup.com/2011/august/01/selena-g-ashley-i-say-hi-georgia#comments ] that is more a post for you

• WakaWakaEhEh

The old lady with 100 puppies.

• bleach

gorgeousselena said:
    biggest attention whore ever!

seriously. im not a miley or selena fan. im just on this post because its the one thats alive. but you’re starting to annoy me, like, A LOT!

• AnonsHateSpammers

I don’t care how “hot” or “sexy” (RME) you think she is, but smoking lowers major points in my book. Bad memories.

I GOING TO SLYTHERIN WITH TOM FELTON ;D
    _
    That’s the only reason why I wanna go there. xD and they’re badass.. kinda.

BrokenArrow said:
    She’s got a great body.
    As long as smoking doesnt turn into an addiction im fine with it.

MTE
    she looks perfectly fine and under control.

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:56 am
    gorgeousselena said:
    Getting a Just Breathe tat and then smoke? Awkward…
    ________
    how the fuck r u still here?!?!?! GTFO!!!! u r on miserable girl! damn!

• WakaWakaEhEh

That’s the only reason why I wanna go there. xD and they’re badass.. kinda.
    __

Nahh, but I want to RavenClaw… smart asses over thurr.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Guys do you have twitter accounts? I want to follow new people ;P
    @RandasPanda
    ===
    Followed and said Hello :)

• BrokenArrow

@gorgeousselena Then you act like a crazy bitch when people hate on Selena but you hate on Miley and it’s ok? pathetic.

Followed you.. and said hai LOL

lol love your twitter background.

Aug 1, 2011 @ 10:59 am
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

The old lady with 100 puppies.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/untitled1.gif?w=299&h=200 ]

• bleach

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    ___

I GOING TO SLYTHERIN WITH TOM FELTON ;D
    WHAT? ALAN RICKMAN IS ON POTTERMORE?
    OMG CRYING FOREVER BCAUSE I DIDNT GET MY EMAIL ;___________;

• marinawashiski

jordanING said:

I don’t really think smoking it’s a bad thing but what I don’t understant is the reason she’s doing that because she always seemed so worried with her health but it’s not like she’ll die because of that.

• WakaWakaEhEh

WHAT? ALAN RICKMAN IS ON POTTERMORE?
    OMG CRYING FOREVER BCAUSE I DIDNT GET MY EMAIL ;___________;
    ___

Check your spam/junk mail. It’s probably in there. Did you use Yahoo?

@ijordan_

• AnonsHateSpammers

• Always right

_____

No. I’m pretty sure everyone knows it’s unhealthy and bad for you. They just don’t give a shit anymore. That’s whats sad.

• lovelife

what a shame.

and ewww. does she not own a bra or what. its disgusting.

• Nadz___

I love Miley, but smoking is just stupid. It is her life and all, but it’s basically killing yourslef. It killed three of my freaking grandparents, and my grandmother that is still alive is in hospital, she has to have some of her lung removed.

We know about smoking these days and people need to seriosly consider the facts before smoking.

• Once again

—————–

Thats fucking hilarious coming from a miley fan… because as soon as selena started dressing her AGE you all started bashing her…. but here comes miley doing something stupid and all of a sudden you want to throw in the privacy issue and it being her LIFE… very hypocritical.

And selena has been out of disney too and yet you people still bash her when she wants to act her age!
    & who gives a fuck if miley is out of hannah.. she still has young fans but i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE how the argument that selena fans use.. is all of a sudden used by the trainwrecks fans!

@RandasPanda

@RandasPanda

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:00 am
    BrokenArrow said:
    ______
    hahahha lolz ikr!

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Nahh, but I want to RavenClaw… smart asses over thurr.
    _
    Hmmm, true. Anything but Hufflepuff. ;)

• SpanishLullaby

So people are probbs not talkin about this anymore, BUT, I love Miley, but smoking is gross :/

bluesafan icon is reminding me that Js is back in 3 days :o

• gorgeousselena

• TakeOnMe

she looks like she’s 35…

• SpanishLullaby

RANDAAAAAAAAAA

• WakaWakaEhEh

So… pirates is still on the 90% mark, for like the past hour ._.

• bleach

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    WHAT? ALAN RICKMAN IS ON POTTERMORE?
    OMG CRYING FOREVER BCAUSE I DIDNT GET MY EMAIL ;___________;
    ___

Check your spam/junk mail. It’s probably in there. Did you use Yahoo?

no. i used hotmail & gmail. i searched spam, junk, all of it. damn this :(

hotbody and Picstoburn followed you both. ^.^

• anons

Man fuck pottermore. This is bullshit. No one wants to wait until 5am everyday to get the clue. They should have made it at a time where everyone can have a chance.

no. i used hotmail & gmail. i searched spam, junk, all of it. damn this :(
    ___

Oh. When did you sign up? I did last night..

• bluesfan

bluesafan icon is reminding me that Js is back in 3 days :o

Yes I can’t wait!!

• AnonsHateSpammers

RANDAAAAAAAAAA
    OMGAAAAAWD! Veronicaaaaaa. ;3 ^.^

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:01 am
    AnonsHateSpammers said:
    ____
    lets defend the haters…..jk

• NickJorWhatever12

Gosh, I’d pay all the money I have just to see a lesbian scene between Selly and Miley :D

• Mili

wow, she is so sexy

Wait till October then..

• Fuckyou

http://twitter.com/#!/Trueloveex3 totatlly off subject but you guys should totally follow me i follow back http://twitter.com/#!/Trueloveex3

picstoburn said:

Followed you.. and said hai LOL

lol love your twitter background.
    ==
    haha Thanks :D

• BrokenArrow

I wonder what her tattos has to do with this.

• marinawashiski

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    She smokes for a long time.. She’s just not hiding it anymore.

Nobody knows that.
    _

That pic was photoshopped, here’s the original one http://disneymediacenter.webnode.com.br/news/foto-do-cigarro-na-bolsa-de-miley-cyrus-e-falsa-/

• anons

Wait till October then..

That’s too long.

Jordan followed you too.

That’s too long.
    __

You can ask GrammarNazi for their second account…

• gorgeousselena

• SpanishLullaby

OMGAAAAAWD! Veronicaaaaaa. ;3 ^.^

I MISSED YOUUUU

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

She smokes for a long time.. She’s just not hiding it anymore.

Nobody knows that.
    _

That pic was photoshopped, I have the original here.
    _
    Oh really? o.o Can you post it here?

hotbody and Picstoburn followed you both. ^.^

thanks :)

• hotbody

Followed everyone who left their twitter accounts :P

• gottalent

Ahhh well I love how Miley doesnt look skinny

Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:04 am
    bluesfan said:
    bluesafan icon is reminding me that Js is back in 3 days :o

Yes I can’t wait!!

me tooo

AnonsHateSpammers said:

• Mili

gorgeousselena said:

why you always bashing Miley ?

• bleach

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    no. i used hotmail & gmail. i searched spam, junk, all of it. damn this :(
    ___

Oh. When did you sign up? I did last night..

as soon as the website opened LOL! and i tried last night with a different email and i still didnt get the email :(
    im gonna try again when the registration opens. :|

(replying to this) – Aug 1, 2011 @ 11:02 am
    ItsallaboutSel said:
    1.) It covers the smell
    2.) It gets you higher.
    We know that Miley smoked pot, so that is probably why she started smoking.

_____
    that was both educational and not hateful :) good job! *puts hand up for high five* lolz