• LetsJumpTheSun

sdhkah stop thinking about niley, niley is sooooooooooo dead +.+

• dilemma

remember niley’s jet ski love in 2009 ? LOL xD

• neelie

Liam’s one huge hot guy. Miley looks so small next to him. They look so happy and cute on the jet ski. And it looks like they had a great, fun summer time. Beautiful couple.

• marinawashiski

i love them

• Selly G

i love them

• Selly G

i love them

• KatyPurryKittens

The truth is: I used to like Miley, but not anymore because now she’s just ehh. She used to be a good role model.. I just don’t like the things she’s done so far.

And before you say something to me… I just want you to do that her so called “mistakes” are so repeative. So there not considered as mistakes. So don’t be a stan and face the fact :)

• chazlovato

aw but liam and miley are boring now. xD

• teazure

Whoever is talking on that video sounds like pedophile…

• BrokenArrow

KatyPurryKittens said:

—————–

When thoughts and opinions are involved, it cant be facts

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

I still don’t like them together >.<

• JoeHoe15

I just remembered Nick & Miley’s jet ski love. ;)

• themilenator

Cool

• BrokenArrow

dilemma said:

remember niley’s jet ski love in 2009 ? LOL xD
    —————-

I was thinking that lol.

• themilenator

remember niley’s jet ski love in 2009 ? LOL xD
    ==

LOL thanks for bringing that up

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

remember niley’s jet ski love in 2009 ? LOL xD
    —————-

I was thinking that lol.
    __________________

I think it’s impossible not to think about that when you see this video! xD

————————

LOL I thought I was the only one thinking that! ;D It’s like, if Niley was still together, this is what they would be like. Haha:]

• DreamBig

nice :)

• askashley

I just KNEW someone was going o Bring Niley ino this…#SMH

• BrokenArrow

I had to watch niley jet ski video haha

• LetsJumpTheSun

i knew someone would bring niley into this post.

• csb0417
  • JustBreathe.

pleaseeee come check out my new video / channel thanks a billion <3

• JustBreathe.

pleaseeee come check out my new video / channel thanks a billion <3

• InTheNightSky

This couple is beyond cute!

• Demiandmileylove

I think this is the cutest couple ever .. Miley always is so happy around him !

• Vase
  • InTheNightSky

Demiandmileylove said:
    I think this is the cutest couple ever .. Miley always is so happy around him !

I agree! she’s so affectionate towards him its beyond adorable!

• Vase