Selena Gomez Kissing Cardboard Bieber

hehe

HEHE.

• look at all the fucks i give.

she had balls to do that.

• dilemma

ok you can stop milking it now :P

• august

she should’ve done the same thing that model’s doing in the perfume ad lol

• NickJorWhatever12

august said:
    she should’ve done the same thing that model’s doing in the perfume ad lol
    —————
    MFTE.

• AcidPinkLemonade

At least she’s owning up to it.

• gorgeousselena

shes adorable, love her <3

• gorgeousselena

take that hatares lol

• gorgeousselena

*haters

• ashleyelizaxo

i dont get it… how does she has balls for doing this? can someone please explain :(

• Selly G

FUCK YOU HATERS

• NickJorWhatever12

Selly G said:
    FUCK YOU HATERS
    Who are you if I may ask ? I barely see you here on OU, what’s yo name ?

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Exactly, that’s a punch in every single hater’s face!!! Great job Sel!
    Besides, this is so cute!!! *_* <3

• BrokenArrow

TeamNileyFTW said:

my respect for her just went up like 9328948923894%. that took balls. thank god she’s finally breaking away from the cookie cutter the mouse turned her into.

IA

• GabyFuente

Jelena is ADORABLE <3 <3

• SoSelenalicious

I LOVE how she’s more open now :D Totally loving instagram!

• Takes1toKno1

yeah i don’t get it either, i guess i’m not in the loop with beliebers lately.

i seriously can’t see the day when they break up, i literally can’t. lol

• SoSelenalicious

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    august said:
    she should’ve done the same thing that model’s doing in the perfume ad lol
    —————
    MFTE.
    —————
    YES YES! THIS!

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

Idgi, how did she ‘have balls to do this’?
    I mean, it’s not like they’re not public or anything. They’re too public, if you ask me.

• queenofhearts

SpreadYourWings… said:
    Idgi, how did she ‘have balls to do this’?
    Because of all the hate she’s getting so this is kind of her saying ‘IDGAF anymore’ and the rumors going around that they broken up, she’s showing it’s obviously not true.

• urluvismydrugg

K cool.

• NickJorWhatever12

TeamNileyFTW said:
    THIS.

• Untouchable

ok.

• Entertainmentlove

-_-

• AcidPinkLemonade

Entertainmentlove said:

-_-
    ======================================
    You put that on every post, lol.

• SuckMyAnonDick

LMAO

• NickJorWhatever12

I wonder where everyone is OU is so fucking dead.

• Selly G

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    Selly G said:
    FUCK YOU HATERS
    Who are you if I may ask ? I barely see you here on OU, what’s yo name ?
    I’m always here i’m just quiet i guess i always see you on OU your comments are funny to read at times

• xhaleylynn

Good for her. I honestly hope they do last awhile, but I still dislike instagram -__-

• JoeHoe15

That is sooo cute! HA! ;)

• peterD

why she would kiss a Cardboard when she can kiss the real one :D

• Security notice

I thought they died?

• KellyScars

i just came on here to see biebers flip out over this O.O

• Nelena4evaBaby

cute!!!!!

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol thats the farthest she’s ever been away from him…

• InTheNightSky

I don’t like Jelena but this is cute.

• youtiaoas

welcome to it !!hi gh quali ty? reaso nable pric e?
    free shi pping accept pay pal,
    if you have interest in it , take action !!!!!
    ***** {{w w w }} {{jordansforking }}{{ com }} ***

• Entertainmentlove

-_-

• Clauber

Go bitch, Justin is yours :P aww She looks so cutee!

• xGottaLoveOU?

peterD said:
    why she would kiss a Cardboard when she can kiss the real one :D
    ———————-
    ahahaha xD ikr? and in my opinion. I don’t think she has the ‘balls’ to post this. Now if she posted a real personal pic of her & Justin kissing. Then that’s what you call actual “courage & balls.”

• Vase
  • Wendy_77

Aw This picture is too cute! You’re really beautiful. Every time I look at one of your film, “Cinderella Come” I love this movie, like all:) ? xo

• AcidPinkLemonade

Whatever.
    *shrug*

• InTheNightSky

she has some balls for posting this. its just like an eff you haters!

• Demiandmileylove

Awww so cute .. she sure has a lot of nerves to do this ..

• TeamNileyFTW

• NickJorWhatever12

Never thought Selena would post something like that LOL, it’s like she was saying “We’re still together bitches” and LOL how she wrote “HEHE” under the pic, OU you’re copying her…JK.

• adorable_me