Delta Goodrem LUNCH WITH MOMMY

deltabeauty-7

Delta Goodrem, who has boyfriend Nick Jonas, pictured out to lunch at Le Pain Quotidien in Studio City with her mom. They songstress beauty stopped by Bed Bath & Beyond for a few items & to pet two dogs before entering the café. Fame.

• xhaleylynn

I actually think she’s the most “real” of most of Nick girlfriend’s… besides Sam, I adored Namantha. But she looks cute! And she’s HAPPY. Miley used to walk around like this ALL the time and no one said shit, so let’s not pull the “famewhore” card, because if you see the way they interact, you can tell they truly have feelings for each other. :]

• peacelovehearts

She’s so pretty.

• Clauber

I just know her like the gf of Nick

• peacelovehearts

Clauber said:
    And she is an actress? or ahwt?
    australian singer..

• Number1AlyandAJFan

who the hell cares?
    seriously she looks like a mother.

n i dont get why girls use the jonas brothers to try to get famous (*cough* ashley greene *cough*) when the jonas brothers arent even that big anymore.

• peterD

please don’t post about that bitch if nick is not on the pics :S

• Tonightimlovingu

really ?

• Clauber

peacelovehearts said:
    Clauber said:
    And she is an actress? or ahwt?
    australian singer..

O.O.. your icon is so HOT :P

• Tonightimlovingu

Post about her because she’s just Nick J girlfriend , cool

• JustBreathe.
  • Clauber

please don’t post about that bitch if nick is not on the pics :S

Poor girl she is not even known

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I don’t know. She seems to be enjoying the attention too much.

• peacelovehearts

And she is an actress? or ahwt?
    australian singer..

O.O.. your icon is so HOT :P
    I’m aware.

• Tonightimlovingu

Aug 4, 2011 @ 07:38 pm
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

I don’t know. She seems to be enjoying the attention too much.

agree

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Still find her sketchy. She looks really fake. Like that laugh looks so fake. Unless her mom told a REALLY funny joke.

• corona2225

I don’t have anything against her personally because I don’t know her, but FYI, she’s not relevant enough yet to be featured in a story wihout Nick. But I guess if you keep posting stories about her she will be.

• Monster27

If she was wearing a flowered top and white shorts her outfit would be okay ,or if her shorts were a skirt..

• ashleyelizaxo

I love how happy they both look.. she really does deserve all the happiness in the world

nelta<3

• Taste.The.Rainbow

Do like 12 year old girls run this site?

• logeyounickyj

wtf is with her is she dumb or something every time i see her she always smiling at the pap or laughing she seem so fake

• jesie

YEAH SHE IS FAKE BIG TIME!!!

WHY OCEAN UP EVEN MENTION NICK ON THIS POST?? WTF??

WE GOT IT OCEAN UP SHE IS NICK’S GF… FOR NOW!! MAYBE FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS??

SHE IS SOOOO TALL, WITH NO UPPER LIP!! eww

• dilemma

I loved her song “in this life” way before she dated nick
    and when I saw her pic with nick in the beat lab I was like :D wow great
    then I saw the first candids of them holding hands and going to the movies and I was like WHHAAAATTTTTT ? O_O

• itsxtruex3

Wow, she’s not wearing baggy clothes…

• AnonsHateSpammers

And she is an actress? or ahwt?
    australian singer..
    So basically irrelevant. Next.

• laceyxox

you know… she’s completely irrelevant to our interest and only is known because of her boyfriend.
    Kinda pathetic if you ask me.
    Honestly, who would care about her or her unpopular/unknown music if she wasn’t strolling around hand in hand with a Jonas? Get your own fans and a real relationship, hunny. No one cares about a 26 year-old who needs her 18 year-old boyfriend to gain popularity.

• dilemma
  • memi trumps sel

she is not relevant..

• JoeHoe15

I guess Nick already met Delta’s mom ’cause he seems really serious with this woman. ;)

• teazure

She thinks she’s somewhat relevant because she’s dating Nick… But she isn’t. She’s still a mediocre singer with a career that’s going nowhere. She should go back to Australia.

• TwinMom

At nearly 27, with a failed engagement behind her, and an inability to really make it big, this woman is making a big effort to break into the US market and gain fame. If she had hooked up with an older celeb, who would really care? Her illness and maturity probably does make her more attractive to her current young beau, but he is smitten by a much older woman who should know better. He may be mature and wise but he is still an 18 year old boy, who is pretty much easy pickings for an older woman, who looks like that. Just because he has convinced himself that this is the real thing, doesn’t make it so. She has ‘predator’ written all over her. It’s a shame really.

• ljs1202

Aug 5, 2011 @ 05:31 am
    JoeHoe15 said:

_____________
    Yeah…mom went bowling with them the other night. She’s obviously here for Hairspray, too.
    __________________

Aug 4, 2011 @ 07:41 pm
    Tonightimlovingu said:

Aug 4, 2011 @ 07:38 pm
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    _______________
    Exactly! Why can’t two people just be HAPPY together? Just because you fangirls are all so miserable in your life choices, everyone else has to be, too? It most likely won’t work out in the long run with Nick & Delta, but let them enjoy the ride! Not that they care what you think anyway!

• youtiaoas

-Something unexpected surprise–

Hello. My friend

{w w w }{ b e t t e r w h o l e s a l e r }{ us }

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it

WE ACCEPT any form of payment

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT

• stardollerka1

please click this link http://www.glitery.pl/polecam,2KiciaDwabicia for me is important please

• stardollerka1

• stardollerka1

• Fuckyou

theress aa partyy inn myy pantss heyy myy screenn is too bigg howw doo youu changee it?

• TheEnglishBeat

Bet Nicholas is doin’ her momma too.

• Clauber

so im hoping Demi does what Selena does and releases a song each week starting like 3 weeks before her release date.

LOL :P

• jesie

• jesie

• jesie

• jesie

• freegirl

She looks amazing!

Great choice Nick!

• ann932

this is exactly what she wanted, attention of the paps even when she’s not with nick *sigh*. i feel sad for him, his heart will be broken soon (again).

• bouncewithselly

who has boyfriend Nick Jonas,

really oceanup? you ALWAYS have to mention him, why bring him into a post he isn’t related to. smh

• bouncewithselly

Number1AlyandAJFan said:

who the hell cares?
    seriously she looks like a mother.

ashley only wanted to take joe’s virginity. lol

• bouncewithselly

it’s funny how everyone looks like a brick and she’s all smiley smiley. like wtfff?

• iamruth

now nicks got delta as a mum,nick now has a gran whos deltas mum.

• bleach

fuck you all she’s gorgeous and an incredible singer.

• bouncewithselly

fuck you all she’s gorgeous and an incredible singer.

yeah, keep lying to yourself, honey.

• klaudia123

Justin bieber kissing miley cyrus !
    PHOTO !
    ____________________________________
    Justin Bieber kissing Miley Cyrus !
    VIDEO !

• klaudia123

Justin bieber kissing miley cyrus !
    PHOTO !
    ____________________________________
    Justin Bieber kissing Miley Cyrus !
    VIDEO !

• Selly G

God its her again everytime i see her name i think they are talking about the airplane until i see the pic.

• Selly G

does anyone notice the big bed bath and beyond bags they are holding in the pics they make me think.

• neelie

These two seem a little old for this website. Why don’t we just put Celine Dion on here, too? Aside from showing us what Delta will look like in a few years cause her mother looks just like her, what reason is this here? Joe Jonas is just about to perform solo with Britney Spears tomorrow night. And he’s going to be on her European tour. That’s oceanup news. Why are we looking at this lady who sings with Michael Bolton?

• sadie

No one gives a shit what miley is doing because she is irrelevant! In case you didnt notice I didnt say shit about miley.. I was referencing the DRUG she was using. You dont want facts thrown in your face then dont throw ignorant ass comments all over the place.. it just makes you look like a bigger idiot.1Y0-A15// 1z0-536// 642-481// 6401-1// 642-241// 642-279// 1D0-635// HP0-J51//

• Clauber

And she is an actress? or ahwt?

• AnywaysGossiping616

I knew her before as well

• jamonae1

No. I loved her song “in this life” years ago.

As an aside-While I don’t necessary “get” Nelta as a couple, i respect the fact that it’s none of my business or concern. They are just two people living their lives so as long as no one is hurt or gets killed by their coupledom, more power to ‘em.

• Untouchable

:)..am i the only one who knew about delta goodrem before she started dating nick?

• memi trumps sel

• Sunshine n Lolipops

What Delta is saying to her mom…

“Mom , so I met this guy Nick Jonas, and he is my soul mate, and hr has the cutest curl that falls on his forehead”

Nick + Delta is the new Ashton + Demi

• ashleyelizaxo

Do like 12 year old girls run this site?

seriously.

btw. i love her outfit <3

• MarianaMiller

I still don’t give a shit about her. She’s beautiful BUT who the hell knew who she was before dating nick? Almost no one…and know…She is DELTA ‘NICK JONAS GIRFRIEND’ wow -_- why she don’t do something new here in America for have fame for her own?.

• bleach

bouncewithselly said:
    fuck you all she’s gorgeous and an incredible singer.

yeah, keep lying to yourself, honey.

lolwut?

• AnywaysGossiping616

Cool

• FresaAmor

She living Teenage Dream!!!
    Your Heart Stops When Nick Jonas look!!! :D

DELTA, WHO ?

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

.. You got to be fucking kidding me.

• Clauber

;) She looks pretty here

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

oh so know you’re gonna make posts about her OU. she aint even in a category-_-

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Bitch stop calling the paps. No1curr about you.

• AnywaysGossiping616

I dont really like her at all

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Before she went out with Nick nobody in the US or in any country of the world apart from Australia would ever care about her and her mother having lunch… just saying

• Vase
  • dilemma

wow
    she’s so..giggley :P I wonder what that joke her mom told her :P
    anyway
    I don’t remember oceanup posting anything about her ..hmmmm..oceanup helps their stunt to work a little :P he’s a neltan ( nelta stan )
    her shorts are hideous btw -_-

• laughlovelive

who still really cares?

• KatyPurryKittens

Taste.The.Rainbow said:

Do like 12 year old girls run this site
    I was thinking the same exact thing for a long time. lololol

• AnywaysGossiping616

I agree with you about the shorts :/