Demi Lovato Attacked Over Food Tweet

demigjj

Some Twitter followers were upset that Demi wanted to eat McDonald’s.

• nownlaterz

Demi can eat whatever she wants lmao I don’t see why it’s a problem.

• jamonae1

Shit I would give anything for some McDonald fries with McNuggets right about now.

my bad. lol.

• PuureVanity

lmao i couldnt do nothing but laugh at this. SMH

• PuureVanity

ughh that TCA thing is really annoying me!

• sincerelylife

It’s not like she’s eating it everyday, it’s a once in a while kind of thing, so calm down health freaks o.e

• jamonae1

While since at least for me, I didn’t see what people were saying to her, for all we know people could have been like “Eww, don’t eat McDonald” cause they dislike McDonalds rather then cause they’re hating on her

True. Either way though, it’s still her body. If she doesn’t mind the taste of McDonald’s food then let her eat it. Taste is subjective and it’s not like she is forcing them to eat it.

• Peekaboo

..-????”

• hotbody

On which post is everyone on?

• ImNotAnnoying

LOL

• Peekaboo

this is pretty stupid……..

• Lilly

I’m upset cause McDonald is disgusting. :P
    If you wanna eat fast food at least go for the good stuff, In N Out, Five Guys, not McDonald.

• Firework

it’s nasty anyway

• Lilly

nobody_cares said:
    Demiandmileylove said:
    Twitter followers were upset that Demi wanted to eat McDonald’s.

LOL What why ? it’s just food XD
    maybe they were upset because she wanted to eat junk food, but it’s her life, idk
    Maybe they disliked her taste in food :P

I like Taco Bell.

• nobody_cares

Aug 5, 2011 @ 12:04 pm
    Lilly said:
    nobody_cares said:
    Demiandmileylove said:
    Twitter followers were upset that Demi wanted to eat McDonald’s.

LOL What why ? it’s just food XD
    Maybe they disliked her taste in food :P
    —————
    yeah, maybe that was the problem

• JustBreathe.

hey just upload a brand new vid please stop by ? ty :)

• jamonae1

While McDonald’s is not the best thing to eat I am sure hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of people eat it everyday. So what if she was craving a big mac or some McNuggets? It’s her body.

• Demiandmileylove

maybe becaus junk food is bad for your health? idk, celebrities are criticized for anything IMO

So what .. like they never eated junk food XD people those dayss !

• Lilly

nobody_cares said:
    Lilly said:
    I’m upset cause McDonald is disgusting. :P
    —————
    where i live, we don’t have that
    Really? Well In N Out is more of a west coast thing though they do have a couple of places on the east coast. Five Guys is the same but opposite in that they’re mostly on the east coast but have a couple on the west. My point is that McDonalds is probably one of the worst fast food chains there is

• nobody_cares

Demiandmileylove said:

So what .. like they never eated junk food XD people those dayss !
    ikr

• Demiandmileylove

Like one time McDoland’s is not bad but if you eat it every day ? then it’s bad :) and i am sure she doesn’t do that !

• SuckMyAnonDick

Aug 5, 2011 @ 12:08 pm
    jamonae1 said:

—————

• nobody_cares

Lilly said:
    nobody_cares said:
    Lilly said:
    I’m upset cause McDonald is disgusting. :P
    —————
    where i live, we don’t have that
    i don’t live in the usa

• SuckMyAnonDick

Burger King or McDonalds?

• Demiandmileylove

ikr

If she eated mcdoland’s every day yeah then i get it but she doesn’t .. so people should calm there tits down !

• Lilly

• nobody_cares

Demiandmileylove said:
    ikr

IA

• Lilly

Demiandmileylove said:
    Sure I’ll eat McDonalds if that was all I could have but they’re just better choices out there

• DemiJobrosx3

She can eat whatever the fuck she wants to.

• Lilly

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Burger King or McDonalds?
    Burger King for the burger, McDonalds for the fries

• EvaSnow

So Demi was anorexic and she recovered and is talking about wanting to eat and people are attacking her? That doesn’t make any sense to me. SMH

• Demiandmileylove

I so agree with you .. if those people where real fans they wouldn’t mind !

• paniuroczy

You guys are all talking about food ….and I’m freaking fasting over here.

• evanescence

I eat McDonalds and I don’t give a crap about anything.

• TeeKayXD
  • TeeKayXD
  • KBurk

I follow her and I don’t care what she eats as long as she eats and keeps it down.

• denang

Welcome the arrival of Online Stores. FREE to list, only inexpensive?
    Fee upons successful sale?
    ====www.finejie.com===
    ====www.finejie.com===

• UlitmateAnon

I dont understand why shes getting attacked over a Tweet but I do understand if people don’t agree with her. She is always on Twitter talking about going to the gym until she is sweating blood and tears so to see her Tweet about McDonalds is like.. really hypocrite? Smh

• dilemma

ok I hate this girl but what the hell was that? -_- if she wants to eat mc’donalds let her … what’s so wrong about one meal ? I’ve been craving it for weeks myself :P
    anyway, fucking hate these fans , they’re the ones who make you hate the celebrity added to that they’re fucking controlling bitches
    they think they owe the artist everything that they have the right to tell him/her what to do wth their life

oceanup can you screencap some of the tweets and post them ?

• Nadz___

That’s stupid!
    I don’t eat at fast food places because they are so bad for you, but I see nothing wrong if she wants to have a macdonalds once in a while.

• dearstephh

I haven’t been here in forever. holy shit.

• bleach

PuureVanity said:
    lmao i couldnt do nothing but laugh at this. SMH

YOUR ICON. OMG SO ADORABLE. awhh :(

• dearstephh

I’M NOT A SUPER MODEL, I STILL EAT MCDONALDS

• xGottaLoveOU?

People mad at her because she wanted mac donalds? What? I just…can’t. No.

• teazure

Fans of Disney Channel stars are always upset. They’d be just as mad if she said her favorite color was orange, as if the world were ending.

• ceeeral

that is so stupid.. LET THE GIRL EAT!

• AnonsHateSpammers

People are acting like she said she wanted to stuff big macs down her throat until she throws up. SMH

• Anika

It’s known that McDonalds use animals from farms where animals don’t get treated the way they should be. (factory farming, for example.)
    People were probably attacking her because Demi once said that she’s a vegetarian and it seems weird that a vegetarian would eat at a restaurant that is known for factory farming.

(sorry for my english :D)

• Demiandmileylove

(sorry for my english :D)

That was like 2 years .. she can’t help she likes meat so much .. i tried to be vegetarian but it’s just so hard !

• Demiandmileylove

Twitter followers were upset that Demi wanted to eat McDonald’s.

LOL What why ? it’s just food XD

• nobody_cares

Demiandmileylove said:
    Twitter followers were upset that Demi wanted to eat McDonald’s.

LOL What why ? it’s just food XD

• lovemestealmeawayy

ewww i hate fast food. it’s so gross and makes you feel worse afterwards

• Demiandmileylove

I still don’t understand .. what do they mean with that !??

• nobody_cares

Demiandmileylove said:

I still don’t understand .. what do they mean with that !??

• JonasLuver369

what the fuck? She can eat what she wants. leave her alone.

• MileySnuggle

Wut..

• LetsJumpTheSun

theres nothing wrong with eating mcdonalds smh

• LetsJumpTheSun

theres nothing wrong with eating mcdonalds smh

• LetsJumpTheSun

theres nothing wrong with eating mcdonalds smh

• LetsJumpTheSun

hehe sorry

• Kissed
  • Monster27

Go Mickey D’s! lol best junk fast food right next to candy! :)

• memi trumps sel

its good she wanted mcdonalds

• SubwayToVenus

Alive?

• SubwayToVenus

Alive?

• SubwayToVenus

Alive?

• DiamondsForBreakfast.

I don’t get it. Is McDonalds food that bad?