Selena Gomez Demi Lovato TCA LOVE

• Mcnoa

I’m not a hater , but Selena is just acting like she loves demi , you can see that on her face.
    and I used to really like her , but I guess she shows her true colours now.
    and I love demi , at least she is real

• Demiandmileylove

Why did i thought Selena faked all this ?! her face when she hugged Demi ..

• lovelife

chill. it just looks like selena got the chills or something.

• Takes1toKno1

hmm..

• Once again

WOW the fact that you people are trying to turn that nice SINCERE moment into another one of your stupid ‘demi is GOD and selena is fake’ is… PATHETIC!

• angelsmith90

Selena made her face because they bumped their heads together when they went to hug…..

watch fairy tail

• bouncewithselly

angelsmith90 said:

bumped their heads? um no, they didn’t.

• nieznajoma57
  • AnywaysGossiping616

Wish I could see the video :/ But i’m at work….

• AnywaysGossiping616

Love your icon urluvismydrugg!!! i love lauren conrad

• CrazyCrunk

LMOA when the photographer says “For the children”

• Nileyup

How fake.

• JoeHoe15

TEAM DELENA \m/

• YourLoveIsMyDrug.

Selena made that face because they bumped their heads together when they went to hug, and when they hugged Selena said “I love you”.

• LoveableScar

LMOA when the photographer says “For the children”
    ________________________

They meant “For their jobs!” hahahaah They can be soo funny sometimes.

• DearTaylor
  • DearTaylor
  • Sunshine n Lolipops

Aug 7, 2011 @ 07:13 pm
    Mcnoa said:

and I used to really like her , but I guess she shows her true colours now.
    and I love demi , at least she is real

I’m not so sure though. I thought the same thing but just before they separated they had a real moment. I think she just has her game face on. They all have to keep in character when walking the red carpet. And how irritating those photos are, just screaming at them to look this way and that. It isn’t really the time or place for being real.

• bleach

CrazyCrunk said:
    LMOA when the photographer says “For the children”
    can i marry your icon? :|

• xGottaLoveOU?

Nileyup said:
    How fake.
    you took the words right outta my mouth.
    Well at least Selena was…

• weareinfinite

At 0.02 Selena says “You look so pretty” & at 0.06 she says “I love you” to Demi :3

• goodhaoya

welcome to our website:

——- http://www.ifancyshop.com ——–

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,

please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;

Service is our Lift.

enjoy yourself.

thank you!!

——- http://www.ifancyshop.com —–

• Mcnoa

Sunshine n Lolipops said:

Aug 7, 2011 @ 07:13 pm
    Mcnoa said:

and I used to really like her , but I guess she shows her true colours now.
    and I love demi , at least she is real

well I don’t know , I guess we’ll see if they continue their friendship

• DiamondsAreForever

How nice! :)

• DiamondsAreForever

How nice! :)

• Taste.The.Rainbow

That hug looked awkward

• Fancyme

awweh! adorable : )
    they both look soo pretty!!!!

• Selly G

selena was like what the at first when they hugged

• urluvismydrugg

lol @ selena’s face when they hugged.

• PuureVanity

cute <3

• KellyScars

it looked like selena was about to throw up when she hugged demi xD

they both looked amazing :)

• pina1029

Have you heard the new song Miles? It’s great you do not believe the same view . http://ulinks.net/miely-cyrus-have-new-song

• LetsJumpTheSun

omg taylor’s dress is so prettyyyyyy

• ceeeral

selena and demi :’) that hug so cute!

• InternetTroll

is u srs?

i expected this to have nearly 1k comments by this morning.

• LoveHate

Lol.

• BrokenArrow

IA

• aniax3

relationship Selena and justin broke – http://www.tinyurl.pl?l8RrQw3g

• Fuckyou

I dont think it was fake i think that it was shoking to see her but when demi went on stage selena was like the first one to stand so all of you guys need to shut up