Selena & Justin Not Sitting Together TCAs

tca2011seat-1

Via SelenaMGomez.BZ.

Around the web

• memi trumps sel

Justin needs to have a parent with him because he is underage. Demi is sitting next to selena?? where is Miley sitting?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Lmfao her mom is gonna be there or his. trololol

• NickJorWhatever12

I think their mother’s or someone related to them are gonna sit in those two seats between them

• SoSelenalicious

Lol :P Those 2 seats are for their friends/family! They can easily change places!

• SubwayToVenus

I thought Miley wasn’t going to attend the TCA’s.

• trishacute123

Arent they like one person apart!!!???

• SoSelenalicious

1 seat**

• limelighter

mte

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I WANTED DEMI AND SELENA TO SIT TOGETHER.

• limelighter

I want a new icon cause I’ve had this one forever. Can somebody make me one?

• limelighter

Is Miley going to bet there?
    And I bet the camera people are going to flash to Justin and Selena a bunch of times and one of the host saying something awkward about them onstage is highly likely.

• LondonFoolishly

Miley’s going.
    and who’s in your icon? :’)

• SaltyBubblegum

That’s so far apart. How will they ever live?

• Wtfx

Okay…

• AsABrunette

bahahaha only 1 seat…….pshhhh

• Riddikulus
  • Wendy_77

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!! Good Luck Selena And Justin !!! We love You and the Selenators love you soooo much ! You’re the Best of the world !!

• PuureVanity

Fuck, i wanted “Semi” next to each other…hopefully they will take pictures together

• dilemma

I SPY MY BABY IN THE BACK !!!! :B
    anyway

his or her mom will sit in that one seat -_- ZOMG !!11!!!!!! THEY’RE NOT GONNA SIT GLUED TO EACH OTHER !!!!!111!!!! THEY BROKE UP !!!11111!!!!
    -_-

• dilemma

PuureVanity said:

Fuck, i wanted

“Semi”
    next to each other…hopefully they will talk pictures together

* “take” not “talk”

• JelenaRocks

Mabey IS FOr A Family Member you never know

• PuureVanity

Fuck, i wanted

“Semi”
    next to each other…hopefully they will talk pictures together

* “take” not “talk
    I know i was typing to fast i edited it but i guess it didnt work but thanks anyways

• SubwayToVenus

Two fucking seats away, they are still together.

• AmandaXoX

I’m glad her and Demi are sitting next to each other. I hope they become friends like they used to be when they were kids<3

• SubwayToVenus

Aw I know!
    I miss them together :(

• lovemestealmeawayy

did you ever think her mom or bff demi is sitting between them. lol
    maybe they don’t want to be tmi anymore…lol

• lovemestealmeawayy

this is weird…cause like if they were broken up they wouldn’t just be one seat away….

• PuureVanity

aww who saw the “Semi/Delena” hugg? soo cute <

ME! they both look so gorgeous
    Ikr!

• ItsElaineRod

I SPY MY BABY IN THE BACK !!!! :B
    anyway

-_-

They didn’t break up. they’re still together. -.-

• AmandaDS07

yes they will

• SubwayToVenus

what? they’ve already started?

• SubwayToVenus

omg they are sooo far away from eachother! how will they cope?
    -Lmao.

• Selly G

LOL

• memi trumps sel

Selena looks goregous but I was hoping for more vibrant dress. she stuck with cream/ white

• memi trumps sel

omg I love Demi’s dress

• PuureVanity

Demi looked soooo pretty !

• SubwayToVenus

OMG, I can’t find the fucking TCA’s :(

• SubwayToVenus

She looks pretty and classy.

• memi trumps sel

SubwayToVenus said:

OMG, I can’t find the fucking TCA’s :(

the actual show doesnt start for another 45 mins. on fox

• SubwayToVenus

SubwayToVenus said:

OMG, I can’t find the fucking TCA’s :(

the actual show doesnt start for another 45 mins. on fox

Oh, I thought they were on right now, thanks.

• nieznajoma57
  • InternetTroll

it should be:
    Taylor Lautner, Justin, Selena, Cameron, Nick.

and when they take their pictures sitting down, they’ll all be like

( ._.)

• Better then Revenge

……………………im bored its midnight here in england and im too tired to sleep if that makes any sort of sense

• shanghai123

How many of Joe’s ex’s are going to be there!! Ha Ha – the whole inter dating thing can get very awkward when you have to attend the same events. He does not seem to be on good terms with any of them.

• JoeHoe15

All I can see is Joe’s picture at the back. ;)

• PuureVanity

aww who saw the “Semi/Delena” hugg? soo cute <3

• Better then Revenge

Aug 7, 2011 @ 04:35 pm
    PuureVanity said:

aww who saw the “Semi/Delena” hugg? soo cute <

ME! they both look so gorgeous!

• PuureVanity

—————–
    i think its only 3 of them there? or it could be just 2

• memi trumps sel

I thought Miley wasn’t going to attend the TCA’s.

ohh I just assumed she was since she always has and since she is up for two awards.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Aug 7, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    realistgangsta said:

its one seat away….WOW
    ——————–
    ikr i bet his mom is going to seat between them

I agree, I think they did that to block off 4 seats. Ryan Seacrest is just trying to create a buzz so more people tune in.

• memi trumps sel

oh I just looked it up you’re right. Shes on the not attend list.

• SubwayToVenus

hought Miley wasn’t going to attend the TCA’s.

Well maybe I read she wasn’t.

• SubwayToVenus

When are the TCA’s?

• memi trumps sel

8 pm

• Better then Revenge

omg they are sooo far away from eachother! how will they cope?

• memi trumps sel

anyone know what channel they will have the red carpet on?

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Is anyone watching the livestream red carpet on the teen choice awards site?

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Aug 7, 2011 @ 04:01 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

anyone know what channel they will have the red carpet on?

http://www.teenchoiceawards.com is livestreaming it right now, it started 1/2 hr ago

• ilovejustin128

i no i bet tht 2

• ParaMonster

They’re only doing that so people will make a big deal about them NOT sitting together to keep their names in the media.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Interesting…

• FresaAmor

joe jonas is right behind! :O

• Taste.The.Rainbow

Thats nice.

• SoFancyinCali

its one seat away….WOW

• angel1998

well thts not good for there relationship!
    probaly just going to be staring at each other!!!! :(

• realistgangsta

its one seat away….WOW
    ——————–
    ikr i bet his mom is going to seat between them

• Just Smile

Thanks God.

• LondonFoolishly

apparently the whole row’s meant to be Biebers lot and Selena anyway so maybe they put Selena two seats down to save all the seats on the row.