Maui Tisdale HAIRCUT

mauitisdalehaircut-14

Maui Tisdale leaving her Mommy Tisdale’s house showing off her new haircut

then going shopping at Trader Joe’s in Toluca Lake with Ashley. Photos: WENN.

• Disco.Is.Dead

NO ONE PRESSES ON YOUR LINKS.

MTE.
    They come at the worst times.

So annoying..they are achieving nothing, are they aware of that? LOL. But anyways, whats up? aha.

~~~

Exactly. Dumb and pointless.
    Uh, nothing much atm. Woke up not too long ago. Eating eggos. Not happy. Teen now UK did a shoot with one Direction so they are putting behind the scene things on the website. They put part one, and no other parts -.- ROFL.
    Youu? :)

Voting for the OCA’s.
    I just remembered haha

• Fuckyou

what do you do when ur ex writes u wanted to webcam thingy

what do you do when ur ex writes u wanted to webcam thingy
    ~~

Uh, if you want to, do it.
    If you don’t, say you’re busy.

• Fuckyou

Disco.Is.Dead said:

what do you do when ur ex writes u wanted to webcam thingy
    ~~

Uh, if you want to, do it.
    If you don’t, say you’re busy
    well ive been putting him off for months and im just now getting over him and he comes back sweet talks me and im head over heels for him

….Then do it, hahah.

• livingoutloud

Exactly. Dumb and pointless.
    Youu? :)

Ahaa, oh goodnesss, you and your 1D. ;) oh not much, just listening to music and such, aha. :) Already got like 72 notes on a post on tumblr, like a boss (H) ahahha.

~~~

THEY ARE PERFECT TO ME. Gorgeous, talented, hilarious, kind, BRITISH/IRISH.
    Ouhhh, good job ;) Already on your game again hahaa

• lovelife

Exactly. Dumb and pointless.
    Youu? :)
    _____________________________
    link?(:

link?(:

http: //www .teennowmagazine. co. uk/
    Just go down a little
    Remove spaces

• cote

love her outfit and maui is so adorable

• livingoutloud

THEY ARE PERFECT TO ME. Gorgeous, talented, hilarious, kind, BRITISH/IRISH.
    Ouhhh, good job ;) Already on your game again hahaa

Ahahaha, oh my ;)
    aha, yussss.

Ahahaha, oh my ;)
    aha, yussss.
    ~~

I can’t help my love -cries-
    Uh yeah. I’m a really bad planner. Everytime I plan to do something, it’s the day of. And it gets quite difficult. So yeah. Trying to work this out.

• lovelife

awwww liam<3 “i burnt me neck”.

• Disco.Is.Dead

clips from the xfactor house dont look like it. but ill believe it cause that just makes him like 10 times sexier.
    ~~

Well, that was a year ago. The boy got on it. If he’s going to be naked 24/7, he might as well have a hot bod. rofll.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Speaking of hot bods..I was at a club thing with my friends once. Two of us were sitting outside in the smoking area/patio..and two guys walk up and are like.. “We need a favour”, I’m like, “oh okay, what?” and they’re like “we need to know who has the better body” they lifted up their shirts, and then told us we had to feel them also..lmaoo. So we touched their hot abs and judged them..lmao. They were pretty hot to. Kind of a douche move on their part..but I wasn’t complaining. ;) ahahaha.

OHMYGOD. -dead-
    grdagakga. Fucking fabulous moment.

OHMYGOD. -dead-
    grdagakga. Fucking fabulous moment.

Aha, it was just fantastic tbh. I can’t even lie..lmao

• Disco.Is.Dead

Aha, I’m trying to work at it so it’s easier. Running gets more hard if you stop, aha. I used to play soccer and was fine running on the field, but when I go for runs, it’s harder. Cause there’s not much “motivation” aha. But it’s soo good for your body, aha.
    ~~~

Exactly.
    Like, I do races more in the fall and spring where the weather is cooler. So, the last one I did was in march.
    We practiced everyday. So, when it came to the race. I was good. I went running recently. SO HARD. Rofl. But I have soccer 3 times a week. I run around the field till no end fine though…

• Hibz.

hey hey. anyone on?

Exactly.

Aha, I know man..soccer was just easy like walking..lmao dum dee dumm, just running around. But now its like HOLY FUCK 345345435 CANT BREATHE, MUST KEEP GOING lmaooo

~~~

ROFLL. OMG YES.
    Fucking take all these bitches down no problem. Get to running, I just can’t even.

• emily14

hi?

ROFLL. OMG YES.

LMAO, excatly! But i gtg, byee. :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

LMAO, excatly! But i gtg, byee. :)

Byee <3

• MileySnuggle

OMFG i hate honey its so disgusting

• peacelovehearts

m said:
    Hey spammers,
    This is a website for Teens. No one has a bank account or credit card so no one is buying anything.
    Oh really? Then maybe you should do your job & DELETE SHIT.

Well

• teamnobody

dead

Can i spam you guys with Dougie Poynter pics? :3

I’m bored

• teamnobody
  • lovelife

LAWL NO OMG
    Liam has a great body, seeing as though he used to be a boxer.
    Zayn does.
    And Harry
    _________________________________

DAYUUUUUM. i didnt know harry did. wow.

• livingoutloud

It’s raining here tomorrow… Today’s decent. Hahah.
    Rofl. Good enough. You run every morning?

Meh, not every morning. I used to try to run more often, then kinda stopped when I was busy with school. I’ve slacked this summer also. But if I don’t run, I’ll still try to do workout. Aha.

• Disco.Is.Dead

DAYUUUUUM. i didnt know harry did. wow.
    ~~~

Ye men.
    “Harrys six pack” was worldwide trending ROFL.

~~

Ah, I get it. Well, that’s good. Hahah.
    I do races every now and then, but I can never seem to run regularly :$

• lovelife

Disco.Is.Dead said:

DAYUUUUUM. i didnt know harry did. wow.
    ~~~

Ye men.
    “Harrys six pack” was worldwide trending ROFL.
    ______________________

• livingoutloud

Ah, I get it. Well, that’s good. Hahah.
    I do races every now and then, but I can never seem to run regularly :$

• teamnobody

Aug 9, 2011 @ 11:28 am
    MileySnuggle said:

Can i spam you guys with Dougie Poynter pics? :3
    =

sure

-le sigh-

• lovemestealmeawayy

livingoutloud said:
    OHMYGOD. -dead-
    grdagakga. Fucking fabulous moment.

Aha, it was just fantastic tbh. I can’t even lie..lmao

umm…who are you? 0_o :D

falala

• lovemestealmeawayy

peacelovehearts said:
    m said:
    Hey spammers,
    Oh really? Then maybe you should do your job & DELETE SHIT.

lol so not true..speak for yourself and only yourself…
    gosh…everyone wastes time on the internet like a lot of time some people facebook stalk we just choose to OU gossip…

SAHAR

me likey

I love it ^-^

evanescence said:
    I heard it on tumblr :3 :3

me likey

I love it ^-^

Btw is her old band working with someone else?

This bitch is trying to copy amy lee

• evanescence

Btw is her old band working with someone else?
    Old band O_o? Her band is still with her…

MileySnuggle said:

This bitch is trying to copy amy lee
    O___O I’ll haunt her

BITCH IS TRYING TO SING LIKE AMY LEE O_O GUESS WHAT HER VOICE IS THE BEST

evanescence said:
    MileySnuggle said:

This bitch is trying to copy amy lee
    O___O I’ll haunt her

look at the video thats her old fucking band

O___O I’ll haunt her

look at the video thats her old fucking band
    Wtf? This is just wrong O.o maybe she has guys that look like the guys in Amy lee’s band?

evanescence said:
    O___O I’ll haunt her

look at the video thats her old fucking band

Nah thats them

• evanescence

I know that bald dude! O.o

Nah thats them
    What the actual heck is that? Why are they singing with this copycat??

Someone better hold my earrings, I’m killing this bitch tonight

evanescence said:
    Nah thats them
    What the actual heck is that? Why are they singing with this copycat??

I’m trying to find something on google o.O that will explain why they are in the video and not with amy lee!

evanescence said:
    Someone better hold my earrings, I’m killing this bitch tonight

imma come with you

LOL we are the only people on this post evane

• evanescence

That bitch has a frog voice

imma come with you
    Get the coffin

MileySnuggle said:

LOL we are the only people on this post evane
    Why so dead? Where’s everyone?

• evanescence

They are losers for leaving Amy lee to work with that stupid copycat

This post is not even on the first page anymore lets move to the demi one

or nick

MileySnuggle said:

This post is not even on the first page anymore lets move to the demi one
    The Demi post

Kaay

• JustxLeex

Its a dog……BUT SHES SO CUTE I SWEAR hahaha

What new haircut..

• livingoutloud

Oh, course..spammers. Nothing like a good afternoon dose of OU, with a side of spammers.

MTE.
    They come at the worst times.

can’t help my love -cries-

Aha, I’m bad for that too. What are you trying to do?

• Disco.Is.Dead

awwww liam<3 “i burnt me neck”.
    ~~~

They better only be wearing there bathing suits on the beach shots….

• m

Hey spammers,

• Selly G

her dog is soo cute.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Aha, I’m bad for that too. What are you trying to do?
    ~~

I dunno. I was going to go swimming with some friends. But, that failed.
    So I found out I have a few friends getting together, so I’m trying to smug in on that plan. No shame.

• lovelife

Disco.Is.Dead said:

awwww liam<3 “i burnt me neck”.
    ~~~

They better only be wearing there bathing suits on the beach shots….
    _____________________
    that would be amazing. but im pretty sure liam is like the only one with a nice body and maybe zayn.

LAWL NO OMG
    Liam has a great body, seeing as though he used to be a boxer.
    Zayn does.
    And Harry

• livingoutloud

dunno. I was going to go swimming with some friends. But, that failed.

Aha, thats goood. ;) it’s rainy here today..kinda shitty. But it was an excuse for me not to run this morning…my body aches too much..LOL.

• MileySnuggle

It says i’m banned when i try to change my icon -.-

~~

It’s raining here tomorrow… Today’s decent. Hahah.
    Rofl. Good enough. You run every morning?