Joe Jonas, ‘I Googled Myself Recently..’

joejonastanktopsleeveles

Joe Jonas HEAT interview: When did you last google yourself? I have to admit, I Googled myself recently, probably a couple of days ago. It’s just exciting to see people talking about my solo album Fast Life. Describe yourself naked in just three words.. Erm, I’d like to say fit, tanned.. I can’t think of a third, sorry!

Top five celebs in your phone? I don’t really have many famous people in my phone; I’m quite boring. My brothers, I suppose. And Mike Tyson. I’ve met him a few times; he is one interesting guy. He once cut my hair at Teen Choice Awards and we bonded over that. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?

..I once wrapped toilet paper around all the trees in our town. The local sheriff came round & said to my dad, ‘I’m not accusing your sons of anything, but your house is the only one without toilet paper outside.’ & I got a real talking-to after that. Have you ever gone through an ex’s phone?

Yes, but only because she wanted to show me something. I wouldn’t do it with out asking! Have you ever worn something out of the dirty laundry? All the time, definitely if I’m working out. It’s quick and easy. How attractive are you on a scale of one to ten? It depends what day you catch me. Right now,

I’ve just woken up, so maybe a five. What pants are you wearing? I’m wearing briefs. Who’s your favourite brother? I have to say our little brother Frankie, he’s the bonus Jonas. Tell us a secret about yourself.. For the past three weeks I’ve had a strawberry milk and vanilla smoothie everyday. I haven’t admitted that to anyone. What’s your ultimate fantasy? I’d love to perform with Mick Jagger, that would be the ultimate musical fantasy.

• CottonCandy

Dodah_J said:
    CottonCandy said:

What kind of question is “describe yourself naked” or ” what pants are you wearing” ?! Like wth? Is the interviewer perverted or something?

IKR O_o!
    Hahahah yeah =P

• Dodah_J

CottonCandy said:

IKR O_o!

Dodah_J said:

Anonymousness said:

I’m getting really tired of Joe.
    Me too.

then don’t comment smh .. dumbass! -_-”

Agreed. Theres plenty of other posts that you can go on if you don’t like this one.

• EvaSnow

Hibz. said:

Lol @ Joe rating himself a 5 out of 10.

I don’t care if he just woke up, that was way too modest hahaha.

PS: Did anyone catch Joe on Lopez Tonight. He actually cursed for what I believe to be the first time on tv. FINAAAAALLLLLYYYYY! My life was made. lol. No more Disney Jonas. :D
    __________________
    What did he say? I haven’t seen the interview yet. Is it worth watching?

• Dodah_J

Hibz. said:

Lol @ Joe rating himself a 5 out of 10.

I don’t care if he just woke up, that was way too modest hahaha.

lol, IKR .. that was definitely one of the best joe interviews ever! XD it was hilarious! and the kung fu part xD!

EvaSnow said:

Hibz. said:

Lol @ Joe rating himself a 5 out of 10.

I don’t care if he just woke up, that was way too modest hahaha.

__________________
    What did he say? I haven’t seen the interview yet. Is it worth watching?

YES!!! So is the performance. The comments have all been very positive on it (on youtube). And the interview itself is very entertaining to watch. Go see it :)

• livingoutloud

then don’t comment smh .. dumbass! -_-”

Well that’s unnecessary. I have every single fucking right to state my opinion. I wasn’t even hating..I was just stating. Holy shit.

• Hibz.

For those who wanna see Joes Lopez interview..

Joe on Lopez Tonight pt 1

Joe on Lopez Tonight pt 2 (where he curses :P haha)

Joe’s performance (best one yet :D)

• lovemestealmeawayy

yeahh i love joe but he’s kind of boring with his solo stuff.. i miss the jobros. :(

THIS SONG OMG. GJFSKAFJ

• peacelovehearts

TROLOLOL.

• Anonymousness

I’m getting really tired of Joe.
    Me too.

then don’t comment smh .. dumbass! -_-”

_______

No one said I didn’t like the post. I wasn’t even hating on Joe. I just simply agreed that I was tired of him. It’s not like anyone actually stays on topic in a post anyway tbh.

Dodah_J said:

Hibz. said:

Lol @ Joe rating himself a 5 out of 10.

I don’t care if he just woke up, that was way too modest hahaha.

it made my night lol. I only just saw it like.. half an hour ago and now I have the urge to re-watch it. so funny. and that tape of them playing in the mall.. bahaha. old school jonas. <3

THIS SONG OMG. GJFSKAFJ

AHA, oh I knew you’d come on freaking. ;) Today is a big day for you..LOL

___

awww me too!!! 2008 was like the best year imo haha My favorite album from them has to be their second one :P

Anonymousness said:

I’m getting really tired of Joe.
    Me too.

then don’t comment smh .. dumbass! -_-”

_______

Well some people (like me) actually enjoy staying on topic for at least 5 fucking seconds. I may not comment much anymore these days, but I do read this site, and everytime I go into a post it’s frustrating to see that all you guys talk about is the colour of your underwear and epic mafia -.- for crying out loud people. LOL.

Me too.

then don’t comment smh .. dumbass! -_-”

_______

______

I don’t even know what an epic mafia is.
    And hey! I wasn’t off topic, okay? I was talking about Joe.

• Hibz.

you know, I’m not even gonna lie.
    I’m still mad at the fact that Joe’s album release date got pushed back.

it seems so far awaaaaayyyyy. *cries*

• livingoutloud

I know you aren’t replying to me, but..I actually stayed on topic and stated my opinion..then got called a dumbass. And yes, thats all we talk about..is our underwear and EM. Clearly you do not come on enough if you actually think that.

AHA, oh I knew you’d come on freaking. ;) Today is a big day for you..LOL
    ~~~

IT’S SO PERFECT. OMG. MY NEW JAM.
    My boys are now a legit band. And the video comes out the 14th gjrvafkdg
    AND TAYLOR OH MY.

Me too.

then don’t comment smh .. dumbass! -_-”

_______

______

I don’t even know what an epic mafia is.
    And hey! I wasn’t off topic, okay? I was talking about Joe.
    Epic Mafia is some game that the users like to play.. I don’t really know either, I’ve never tried it.
    And I didn’t say YOU were off topic, I was just responding to your statement which was “its not like anybody actually stays on topic anyway”. Lol.
    Anywho’s, I’m not tryna argue with you here.

KEEEEEP THE PEAAAAACCEEEEE.

• livingoutloud

IT’S SO PERFECT. OMG. MY NEW JAM.
    My boys are now a legit band. And the video comes out the 14th gjrvafkdg
    AND TAYLOR OH MY.

Ahahaa..oh you’re such a mother. And, when does Sparks Fly come out? Like time wise.

livingoutloud said:

I was obviously exaggerating/being sarcastic when I said that was all you guys spoke about.
    Clearly you’re not intelligent enough to realize that.

~~~

My bebes. So proud. Wipes tears.
    Uhm, the video should be coming out around 4:30 tonight :D

• -Jenii

I actually kinda missed the old Joe.. The silly goofy yet charming Joe.

• Anonymousness

I don’t even know what an epic mafia is.
    And hey! I wasn’t off topic, okay? I was talking about Joe.
    Anywho’s, I’m not tryna argue with you here.

KEEEEEP THE PEAAAAACCEEEEE.

I’m not trying to argue either.. lol. That smiley face in my last comment was genuine. but now my face is genuinely -___- because I feel as though you thought I was trying to argue with you.
    D:

• livingoutloud

My bebes. So proud. Wipes tears.
    Uhm, the video should be coming out around 4:30 tonight :D

Ahahh, omg. Ah I see, okay. Thanks. :)

Anonymousness said:

I don’t even know what an epic mafia is.
    And hey! I wasn’t off topic, okay? I was talking about Joe.
    Anywho’s, I’m not tryna argue with you here.

KEEEEEP THE PEAAAAACCEEEEE.

D:
    Haha. I’m sorry, let’s um.. try that again.

HI! I’M HIBZ. Ultimate Jonas fan/Joe stan. Clearly. :D and you are anonymous. who happens to be a fan of puss in boots (judging by your icon). saweeeet. :P

• peacelovehearts

MileySnuggle said:
    Doesn’t Alison have a twin?
    In the book series, they’re not including her in the tv show.

• SellyismygirlCrush

hahaha

• Anonymousness

(i just realized that i only named first generation characters. my bad hahaha)
    but to be honest i kinda liked the 1st generation more anyway :P
    for the guys i loved Maxxie! and I really liked Sid, despite the fact that he was kind of a jerk.
    (there i go again with 1st generation :P)

I like generation 2 because there is more Effy lol,Tony and Cook are my favourite and i like Maxxie too but too bad he was gay.That episode when he kissed Tony was just sad for me haha.

hahaha yes!! WOooh if maxxie wasn’t gay I’d…..lalalalaallala
    That creeper who stalked him really scared me. lol

peacelovehearts said:
    MileySnuggle said:
    Doesn’t Alison have a twin?
    In the book series, they’re not including her in the tv show.

hmph

Anonymousness said:
    (i just realized that i only named first generation characters. my bad hahaha)
    but to be honest i kinda liked the 1st generation more anyway :P
    (there i go again with 1st generation :P)

hahaha yes!! WOooh if maxxie wasn’t gay I’d…..lalalalaallala
    That creeper who stalked him really scared me. lol

YEAH she was so annoying but at least she kissed him..damnnn

Peekaboo said:
    hello

omg, your icon.
    omg.

• ann932

umm, that was an unexpected interview.

• peacelovehearts

Doesn’t Alison have a twin?
    In the book series, they’re not including her in the tv show.

hmph
    ROFLL, i started reading the sparknotes the other day & it’s just like completely opposite from the tv show. Aria’s not dating Ezra, Emily’s not a lesbian, and Hanna lives with her dad & stepmom. I was just like, the fuckkk? O_o

• Disco.Is.Dead

It was cute :3 I expected a more kinda “emotional” story behind it from what I’ve heard people say about it. People set my exceptions high, rofl. But she looked stunning.
    ~~

It was all her idea, too. Rofl.
    But yes.

peacelovehearts said:
    Doesn’t Alison have a twin?
    In the book series, they’re not including her in the tv show.

hmph

LMFAO mind fuck tbh.I wanted to buy the books but now that know how different it is from the show i’ll waste my money on clothes and shoes.

• livingoutloud

It was all her idea, too. Rofl.
    But yes.

Well thats good. I love how shes so involved with her stuff. That’s what makes me respect an artist more, when they do their own shit..ahah.

~~

Theres a whole behind the scenes thing and you can really see her helping put it together. I like that so much more than someone who just shows up on set and does whats told. ;3

• Anonymousness

I’d probably be the type to show up and do what i’m told, just cause i’m so shy :3

Anonymousness said:
    Haha same here Effy was the best but i liked Katie too,who was your favourite guy from the show?

(i just realized that i only named first generation characters. my bad hahaha)
    but to be honest i kinda liked the 1st generation more anyway :P
    (there i go again with 1st generation :P)

• peacelovehearts

Random question….but……how do you guys pronounce Caramel?

I pronounce it like…. Care-a-mell…..I heard that some people say “Car-mell” …but i’ve never literally heard it.. everyone around me says it the same way I do lol
    ——————-
    “car-mel”

• livingoutloud

Random question….but……how do you guys pronounce Caramel?

——————-

I say “care-a-mel” rofl

• livingoutloud

“Friends are like butt cheeks. Sometimes crap separates them, but after a while they always come back together.”

rofl

• HappinessisEverything…

regular way: “car-a-mel” normal way: “car-mel”

• bleach

JASON IS A KILLER AND HE’S GOING TO RAPE ARIA AND THEN BURN HER ALIVE!
    but omg i love him so much he’s so hot omgomgomg.

• peacelovehearts

I think Hanna’s mom killed Alison.. JS.
    She seems like a shady bitch.

• bleach

peacelovehearts said:
    I think Hanna’s mom killed Alison.. JS.
    She seems like a shady bitch.

i think melissa is A. loljk
    but its not jenna, or jason, or anyone too obvious. its just going to be a shock.

bleach said:
    JASON IS A KILLER AND HE’S GOING TO RAPE ARIA AND THEN BURN HER ALIVE!
    but omg i love him so much he’s so hot omgomgomg.

IAAAA so much

• Peekaboo

hello

• MileySnuggle

Doesn’t Alison have a twin?

Peekaboo said:

hello

hey

• peacelovehearts

I think Hanna’s mom killed Alison.. JS.
    She seems like a shady bitch.

i think melissa is A. loljk
    I think it’s either one of the parents or one of the 4 girls. Ideekay though.

• Anonymousness

it’s 11:57 AM and I didn’t sleep since yesterday. hehehehehehehehe. so delirious. :3

• Disco.Is.Dead

YOU DON’T KNOW OH OH. YOU DON’T KNOW YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL.

JACKIE asfjlghafgj;ag

• Hibz.

I kinda feel like a creeper for being so up to date with all the users on this site. Even though the majority of them havent spoken to me yet. Lol.

• -Jenii

-Jenii said:

I actually kinda missed the old Joe.. The silly goofy yet charming Joe.
    He’s still like that :D thats why I love his Lopez interview lol. It shows it.
    ____
    IMO.. He has become a little.. douchey
    _________

JACKIE asfjlghafgj;ag

THIS IS FUCKING PERFECT.

D:
    Haha. I’m sorry, let’s um.. try that again.

___

YES. I’m even a big fan of cats. Send me a pic of any cat, ugly or cute, I will love it regardless. :3 hehe.

I’m a fan of Jonas and Demi…and everyone else I don’t really care much about. lol. I’m not very positive of the definition of what a “Stan” is yet, but from what I know I pretty much think i’m a Demi Stan lol

Disco.Is.Dead said:

JACKIE asfjlghafgj;ag

THIS IS FUCKING PERFECT.
    _____________________

ahaha i can only listen to it on this one webiste cause youtube has copyright and they wont allow anyone in america to watch it :( I NEED A DOWNLOAD NOW

-Jenii said:

-Jenii said:

I actually kinda missed the old Joe.. The silly goofy yet charming Joe.
    He’s still like that :D thats why I love his Lopez interview lol. It shows it.
    ____
    IMO.. He has become a little.. douchey
    _________
    meh.. i’d be lying if I said I hadn’t noticed a change in him. he’s definitely like.. grown up and matured into what alot of people would perceive as a “douchey” kinda guy, but I honestly think he’s just acting his age. I don’t find him douchey lol. Maybe cause I personally know some legit douches myself. :P

boldness.

The questions..haa.

BOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe……..so……………….so……………….DELIRIOUS.

• Fuckyou

even the white kidsss

le meow

• emily14

hi

~~

GET A TUMBRL. IT’S EVERYWHERE.
    Just go on her page, it plays automatically.

• Anonymousness

So yesterday, I renamed my recycle bin to
    “Le Filth”. Just thought I should let everyone know.

D:
    Haha. I’m sorry, let’s um.. try that again.

___

Apparently Stan is a combo of the words stalker/fan. Thats why I kinda try to stay away from calling myself that cause I don’t necessarily “Stalk” Joe LOL. Although one time I managed to get a hold of his email and facebook/aim. Still dont know if it was real or not, but that probably classifies as being a semi stalker. Hahaha. .__.

I like 1D new song

I like 1D new song

YESS.

P.S, anons, Jenny wanted to tell you this
    “goodmorning beautiful”

• Hibz.

anons, you’re a dude right?

..and you like justin bieber? .__.

Hibz. said:

anons, you’re a dude right?

..and you like justin bieber? .__.

IM ANONYMOUS

• HappinessisEverything…

Just a notice..Joe has alittle something on his shirt, haa.

Disco.Is.Dead said:

P.S, anons, Jenny wanted to tell you this
    “goodmorning beautiful”

askdhkslkdslfds

• Fuckyou

you dont know your beautiful. thats what makes u beautiful

anons said:

Hibz. said:

anons, you’re a dude right?

..and you like justin bieber? .__.

IM ANONYMOUS

lol. you’re a guy. and it seems as though you and weareinfinite are like.. 5 seconds away from hooking up and making cyber babies. oceanup style.

• Anonymousness

ehm……>_>……..i uh……….have demi’s address…..>_>…………..BUT I SWEAR I WAS SO NOT STALKING……………….

haha

Anonymousness said:

LOL HOLY SHIT. And I thought I was bad.
    How’d you manage that?

I only got access to what I did because I’m friends with a source lmao.

askdhkslkdslfds

Good or bad? lmfao

It died?

• livingoutloud

Aha, true true..so much better.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I finally found the full Radio One thing. Yes.

Jackie,

“WHY YOU SO FIT 1D” & “WMYB”

are trending worldwide

• StefanyJonas

HAHAAHAHA ONLY JOE!! xD

• jordanING

alive?

jordanING said:
    alive?

Jackie,

“WHY YOU SO FIT 1D” & “WMYB”

are trending worldwide
    ~~~

OMG YES. BEAST.
    It’s from the interview. Rofl. They got calls from the fans with questions and all they could think of was “will you marry me” so then this chick called and said “uhh… WHY YOU SO FIT HARRY” lmfao.
    Fucking perfect song, too.

• SpanishLullaby

WHO’S HERE?!!?!

VEROO
    2 HOURS

• SpanishLullaby

VEROO
    2 HOURS

OMG FORGOT. SOMETHING ELSE ON MY MIND!!!!!!

• Disco.Is.Dead

OMG FORGOT. SOMETHING ELSE ON MY MIND!!!!!!

WHAT IS IT? :)

Disco.Is.Dead said:

LAWL YES.
    ________________________

• SpanishLullaby

WHAT IS IT? :)

SOMETHING BAD!!!

SOMETHING BAD!!!

WHAT IS IT? :(

• SpanishLullaby

I’ll tell you later, my computer is gunna die D:

I’ll tell you later, my computer is gunna die D:
    ~~~

Okay :/
    Let me know in my ask or somethnig depending on what it is
    bye <3

• Everythingyournot

heller?

Aug 10, 2011 @ 11:47 am
    Everythingyournot said:

heller?

its dead

• Speechless

What the fuck happened to his style?

• JoeHoe15

How attractive are you on a scale of one to ten? “It depends what day you catch me. Right now, I’ve just woken up, so maybe a five.”

-oh Joseph, you look attractive ALWAYS. I think, he looks really cute when he just woke up. With his messy hair, squinty eyes. Awww.. <3

• JelenaRocks

Umm This Is Kind OF Weird Who The Fuck Googles their self

• xGottaLoveOU?

Those are some weird questions ya know…
    and omfg! Joe wearing briefs? -passes out-

Good or bad? lmfao

good

• Anonymousness

“Today, I had my wisdom teeth removed. The sympathetic words from my boyfriend asked if this meant I could open my mouth a bit wider for him now. FML”
    -Fmylife.com

• Hibz.

I miss the old oceanup crew that I used to talk with here D: I swear, I’d comment from hours on end with those guys.

Looks like they’re all gone :/ now nobody really knows of me. *cries*

haaha.

• lovelife

YOURE INSECURE, DONT KNOW WHAT FOR. YOURE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE D-O-O-O-R <3

Looks like they’re all gone :/ now nobody really knows of me. *cries*

I know you

• Anonymousness

LOL HOLY SHIT. And I thought I was bad.
    How’d you manage that?

I only got access to what I did because I’m friends with a source lmao.

hehehe.

haha I also know demi’s sister’s real facebook…and because of her friend’s list i also have access to her other family members too :P
    I know I sound super stalkerish but it’s not that hard lol google has errrrthanngg…..i even know miley’s address and I’m not even a big fan of her….it’s just one of those things that popped up.

• livingoutloud

I just woke up and I’ve listened to this song way too many times already, nbd.
    But, no problem! They did the same thing for the Mean video…. I hope they have their shit organized better than that time roflll.

..er, I haven’t even watching Mean yet tbh. I was kinda upset it was released as a single, I think theres much better songs from her album. But I’ve heard the video is good.

~~

That part and Harry’s bridge. Omg.

~~~

-________________________________-
    Watch it. Now… rofl.

• Fuckyou

EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM CAN SEE IT! EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU

Looks like they’re all gone :/ now nobody really knows of me. *cries*

I know how ya feel! i actually used to be on oceanup since wayyyyyyyy back when…… like i remember back in 2008 or something lol these random commenter girls made a group called the “breakfast club” and I was a part of that “club”……… everyone hated them. including me. I avoided oceanup for days just because of that lol i wanted them to go away 0.o

Anonymousness said:

LOL HOLY SHIT. And I thought I was bad.
    How’d you manage that?

I only got access to what I did because I’m friends with a source lmao.

hehehe.

hahah wow. you even googled that shizz :D

back in the day, oceanup was like filled with apparent sources who knew a lot of stuff, so I got a hold of a lot of info from them. I usually wouldnt even be told directly, but I was good friends with a lot of the users so they’d pass on info to me :P

LIKE A BOSS.

I’m so ashamed. Bahaha.

• Fuckyou

Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way ou flip your hair gets me over(however you spell it)

Disco.Is.Dead said:

~~

That part and Harry’s bridge. Omg.
    ________________________________

im gonna get sick of this song so fast cause its legit on repeat.

so anyways 2 oclock in this morning turned into 2:45 in the morning and i wanted to cry BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT.

anons said:

Looks like they’re all gone :/ now nobody really knows of me. *cries*

I know you
    … Really?
    I don’t know you that much lol. Only just recently since you made this account.

EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM CAN SEE IT! EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU

BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE

• Disco.Is.Dead

im gonna get sick of this song so fast cause its legit on repeat.

~~~

ROFLL. You stayed up? Omg. Did you watch the interview and stuff?
    I can’t even get bored of it. kvrsdfs

• Fuckyou

Disco.Is.Dead said:

EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM CAN SEE IT! EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU

BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE
    ——————————————
    this is gonna sound bad but i just heard of them is this there ist song out?

Fuckyou said:

_____________________________

BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL, YOU DONT KNOW OH OH YOU DONT KNOW YOURE BEAUTIFUL.

hahah wow. you even googled that shizz :D

LIKE A BOSS.

I’m so ashamed. Bahaha.

hahahahha me too but I always had my guard up because you never know, anyone can lie. I heard a lot of crazy stuff hahaha.
    I don’t chat with any sources because I feel like…idk.. don’t really need to, in a way… lol idk how to explain that :P

• Disco.Is.Dead

this is gonna sound bad but i just heard of them is this there ist song out?
    ~~~

It’s fine, haha.
    Yeah, they have a bunch of songs that they covered. But this was their first single just for them.

• lovelife

this is gonna sound bad but i just heard of them is this there ist song out?
    ________________________
    YES LOOK IT UP NOW

Looks like they’re all gone :/ now nobody really knows of me. *cries*

LOL thats kinda odd. I dont understand the point of cliques on oceanup.

Do you remember the user adam? A lot of people thought he was Joe.
    And I remember a user who was suspiciously like Nick. Not ManOutOfTime.
    His username had the word ‘Home’ in it, and I remember asking him what his name was but he was all hush about it. And like.. he’d attempt to make casual conversations with the users and stuff (I guess so no one would get suss), but he’d always end up asking a question like ‘what do you think of the new jonas single?’ or ‘what do you think of the new camp rock?’. And he once defended miley in the lap dance post I believe. Lol.
    Not a lot of people picked it up, but I had a hunch right away.

plus oceanup has confirmed multiple times that the JoBros do creep here.

BAM! Ninja work.

• Disco.Is.Dead

And now some people are complaining that your can hear Harry more than the rest of them during the course.
    Omg. Stfu.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I could listen to the bridge forever

• Fuckyou

Aug 10, 2011 @ 09:21 am
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

this is gonna sound bad but i just heard of them is this there ist song out?
    ~~~

It’s fine, haha.
    —————————————
    well im currently raping the replay button so they got me.! are they like from from another country that not the usa?

• HappinessisEverything…

is there any of you guys who had kept the same account for the past years OU has been online?

Disco.Is.Dead said:

im gonna get sick of this song so fast cause its legit on repeat.

~~~

ROFLL. You stayed up? Omg. Did you watch the interview and stuff?
    I can’t even get bored of it. kvrsdfs
    _____________________________

sure did (: and thank god i found some girl on twitter that was streaming it cause my original plan was to go on youtube at like 2:15 and find it, but youtube is being stupid and they didnt even play it until 2:45.

-________________________________-
    Watch it. Now… rofl.

ROFL, okay..okayy.

• AmandaXoX

Describe yourself naked in just three words..

haha, interviewer don’t you think that’s a little personal..

• livingoutloud

oh, look what i’ve found..rofl

HappinessisEver… said:

Me! My username used to be -Hibz-, but oceanup let me change it. This is still the same account though.

~~

Yeah, omg, it’s amazing haha.
    Uhm, well, 4 of the guys are british and one of them is irish :)

• Anonymousness

LOL thats kinda odd. I dont understand the point of cliques on oceanup.

Do you remember the user adam? A lot of people thought he was Joe.
    And I remember a user who was suspiciously like Nick. Not ManOutOfTime.
    Not a lot of people picked it up, but I had a hunch right away.

plus oceanup has confirmed multiple times that the JoBros do creep here.

BAM! Ninja work.

———————-
    yeah the clique thing happened before OU even created the accounts thing…. like back when our icons were lil monsters that only changed depending on our IP address… lol

I get those too! Like i don’t say anything, but i’ll be all “uhh this guy is suspicious…” hahaha

once someone thought I was Kevin jonas or something ..and it was annoying because they wouldnt let it go! lol.. but I’m just naturally hush about who I am hahaha (people I know personally come on this site nowadays -__-) but i’m obviously just a fan lol

ROFL. OMG. JEALOUS.
    I want to watch the interview and everything -cries-
    All I saw was the creepy interviewer mention sex O__o

_________________________
    four of them are from england and one of them is from ireland, but they auditioned for x factror and then simon put them together as a group

ROFL. OMG. JEALOUS.
    I want to watch the interview and everything -cries-
    All I saw was the creepy interviewer mention sex O__o
    ______________________________

he did? haha i mustve missed that part. all i saw was when they were calling fans and thats about it. the sound wasnt working for half of it so

• HappinessisEverything…

Hibz..well thats cool! so you’re kinda saying you go on OU alot?

Anonymousness said:

LOL thats kinda odd. I dont understand the point of cliques on oceanup.

Do you remember the user adam? A lot of people thought he was Joe.
    And I remember a user who was suspiciously like Nick. Not ManOutOfTime.
    Not a lot of people picked it up, but I had a hunch right away.

plus oceanup has confirmed multiple times that the JoBros do creep here.

BAM! Ninja work.

———————-

Lol there used to be monster icons? Never heard of that one before.

AND IKR! I swear some users were so stupid.

• Fuckyou

lovelife said:

_________________________
    ———————————
    omg thats freakin hot i love irish boy hehe

~~

Oh shit… I didn’t see them in the studio part of it at all. Only after in some interview rofll.

• HappinessisEverything…

do you believe Nick & Joe still have an account?

HappinessisEver… said:

Hibz..well thats cool! so you’re kinda saying you go on OU alot?

Yeah, I’ve been on it non stop since I joined which is like 2 years I think, not as long as others. But I commented way more back in the days (before I was employed :P), now I rarely get to comment due to work/time differences. But I constantly read the posts haha.

Disco.Is.Dead said:

____________________________________

was it on youtube?

AND THE VIDEO COMES OUT IN 4 DAYS jgfmaksdjasgsd

• Anonymousness

Lol there used to be monster icons? Never heard of that one before.

AND IKR! I swear some users were so stupid.
    They’d be all like “OMG JUST ADMIT THAT YOU’RE JOE JONAS!!!!” or whatever, and its like.. FUCKING SHUT UP. They always scared them off >.< just be glad they’re actually on here. Jesus. Lol. And LOL, why would they think you were Kevin? Thats weird. —————– yeah! haha when OU was in the middle of changing their website or something like that…. this was years ago like..at the end of 2008 or so…and I have no idea why they thought I was Kevin 0.o I don’t remember I guess It’s cause i said something about a song that was gonna release or something… i don’t even remember all I remember was arguing with them about it haha

HappinessisEver… said:

do you believe Nick & Joe still have an account?
    yes! the accounts still exist lol.
    they just dont use them anymore. sometimes they come on as anons though.
    a lot of people have said that joe comes on as ‘taco anon’ or something, lol. or sometimes his name was ilovefood hahaha.
    papa jonas comes on here too.

was it on youtube?
    tumblr rofl.
    If I stumble upon it again, I’ll send it you haha

• Anonymousness

do you believe Nick & Joe still have an account?

:P

• HappinessisEverything…

oh yeahh..on your profile it says you work at burger king right? but cool..I joined not too long ago, but getting used to it XP

• lovelife

my little brothers like flipping out about the one direction single. haha.

HappinessisEver… said:

yup lol.. kinda embarassing. its called Hungry Jacks where I’m at though. still the same company.

• HappinessisEverything…

I wanna talk to my husband Nick! (haa!)

• Disco.Is.Dead

I just had the biggest solo dance party to the song.
    Cramps. omg.

yeahh. Ive heard of that. Well thats cool! :D

• Anonymousness

Are anons allowed to comment? Because I’ve noticed that it’s only people with accounts who have been commenting lol

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I just had the biggest solo dance party to the song.
    Cramps. omg.
    ___________________________

I literally just did tooo!

:D

Irrelevant

• liss1

I NEED TO JOE NAKED

I’m so happy lalala.

Anonymousness said:

They disabled anons because of spammers.

• lovemestealmeawayy

-Jenii said:

-Jenii said:

I actually kinda missed the old Joe.. The silly goofy yet charming Joe.
    He’s still like that :D thats why I love his Lopez interview lol. It shows it.
    ____
    IMO.. He has become a little.. douchey

same i miss his old preppy style though..now he dresses like such a tool.

I NEED TO JOE NAKED
    —————–

You need to Joe naked.

anons said:

Hibz. said:

I NEED to ask oceanup about these accounts lol. I hope oceanup will rock up on this comment board >.< they usuallly do. — They were on yesterday! — I saw. If you catch them on today then ask them about the user adam LOL. I’m so curious… I wonder if any other celeb has made an account here. Like I know they usually come as anons, but maybe some have made legit accounts. And I swear to GOD I spoke to Demi like.. a month or two before she went into rehab. She was under anon though lol. I remember I wrote a comment saying something like ‘she should appreciate the life she has’ or whatever, cause the topic post was something about her saying that it gets hard I think. But yeah.. she full defended herself with me and was all like ‘you dont know how it is.. i do’ but then she left. GAH.

• shizzoreo

Lol keep dreaming Joe,Mick Jagger would KILL you on stage!

• Anonymousness

They disabled anons because of spammers.
    ____

Oh, I see.
    Well now even spammers are making accounts and spamming up a few posts -__- it sucks :P

Aug 10, 2011 @ 09:42 am

I NEED TO JOE NAKED
    —————–

You need to Joe naked.

I just choked on my laughter.

WE NEED TO JOE NAKED!!!!

• MileySnuggle

I’m watching PLL now,aria and ezra are about to have sex

but then she left. GAH.

___

:O!!
    can you recite that conversation to me?
    it sounds so strangely familiar…..lmao

but then she left. GAH.

I’ll ask them. yeah I remember I think that demi came on as an anon on her birthday last year. and oceanup was on the post and they checked the ip and it was her and Demi went on twitter and wrote something. haha :D

I NEED TO JOE NAKED
    —————–

You need to Joe naked.

I just choked on my laughter.

WE NEED TO JOE NAKED!!!!

______

I need to Joe naked,
    You need to Joe naked,
    We/She/He need to Joe naked…….

Joe makes a nice verb….

but then she left. GAH.

___

:O!!
    can you recite that conversation to me?
    it sounds so strangely familiar…..lmao

I got to converse with that anon for a bit.
    I remember saying stuff like “i’m sure it does get hard sometimes, but as long as you surround yourself with good people and know who your friends are, you should be all set”. and they’d be like “it’s not as easy as you think. trust me, I know.”

yada yada. and thats when i got the hunch lol. and after they left, I re read the convo and was like

……………………….. did I just speak to her? LOL.

I used to have it saved, but I lost it a while back.

• HappinessisEverything…

Heey MileySnuggle! :D & did you record PLL? or is it on?

HappinessisEver… said:
    Heey MileySnuggle! :D & did you record PLL? or is it on?

I’m watching it online

• MileySnuggle

What is wrong with Jason,he seems like a nice guy

• YourLoveIsMyDrug.

Does anybody know how Cody Linley’s bro died?

Aug 10, 2011 @ 09:44 am
    anons said:

but then she left. GAH.

serious? thats epic LOL.
    do you know what she posted orrr?

I remember being in a post where she completely got called out. homegirl let her guard down a little TOO much and the users confronted her. as soon as she realized people knew it was her, she left lol.
    I forgot the convo though. was that it?

• Hibz.

I’m also kinda wondering if the anon I once spoke to about god was Papa J LOL!

it was so long ago.. but hmm…

DOUBLE POST

• Nadz___

Yeahh I read that interview a day or two ago….the interviewer is a pedo
    -_-

• Anonymousness

I got to converse with that anon for a bit.

……………………….. did I just speak to her? LOL.

I used to have it saved, but I lost it a while back.

______________________

hahahaha I dont know.
    I remember like last year though, I WAS anon (I didn’t use this account that the time) and I was full on defending Demi because I was really sick of what some people were saying about her. (again, maybe i’m a stan?? 0.o)
    and then like I got in this convo.. it wasn’t even an argument it was just one of those convos where its a….uh… i don’t know. polite argument? lol and what you said sounds really really familiar lol.
    I’m not saying that way me though, it could’ve been someone else.. but I also remember someone replying with the words “Look, by the sounds of it, you must obviously know her or something. You should tell her to blahblahblah appreciate blahblahblah change blahblah” and thats when i got tired and left because some people were being hopeless…. hahah but yeah.. coincidences 0.o

Aug 10, 2011 @ 09:52 am
    Anonymousness said:

I got to converse with that anon for a bit.

……………………….. did I just speak to her? LOL.

I used to have it saved, but I lost it a while back.

______________________

hahahaha I dont know.
    Serious? I swear that sounds like it…

THERE GOES MY THEORY! I didnt speak to demi :C mustve been you.. hm. thanks for leaving me hangin on that post. lmao.

DOUBLE POST

Double post?
    Double sexy.
    *inset Me Gusta face here*

lmfao

anons said:

love slayer

is that the real thing?

OOOOMGGGG I’LL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF IT IS!

imma go listen.

oh.. haa, im dumb. “/

DOUBLE POST

Double post?
    Double sexy.
    *inset Me Gusta face here*

lmfao
    LOOOOL. I like you.

• Anonymousness

Serious? I swear that sounds like it…

——————–

hahahaha well maybe it wasnt me! I don’t know. and the whole “it’s hard. I would know” thing sounds like something I would say too, because i’ve had a rough time too. and would it be strange if I said that i’ve always thought demi had an eating disorder even before it went public? it was always there in the back of my mind lol every time she said she liked her body or something in an interview, there was that lil voice in my head that would go “liar…” lol turns out it really does take one ta know one

OMFG ITS THE REAL SONG!

FUCKKKKK IM GONNA DIE

serious? thats epic LOL.
    do you know what she posted orrr?

I forgot the convo though. was that it?

I tried looking for the post but I don’t really remember it! sorry

DOUBLE POST

Double post?
    Double sexy.
    *inset Me Gusta face here*

lmfao
    LOOOOL. I like you.

I like you too.
    hahahahahah

……this just died

……this just died

Hard.

• MileySnuggle

Why the fuck is she dreaming about Jason

…..this just died

i noticed it too…………
    i was too shy to comment again, so instead i waited for someone else to. lmfao. i seriously, seriously need to go to sleep or something….

Yeah wut.

• HappinessisEverything…

doesnt Aria start to like Jason? but shes in love with Ezra..but Aria and Jason kiss..and Idk the rest.

i noticed it too…………

lol your icon is cute. and what time is it where you are?

HappinessisEver… said:

I think she likes Jason too

3 hours and a half.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I still don’t think A is Jason.
    It’s too obvious.

• Dodah_J

OMFG ITS THE REAL SONG!

FUCKKKKK IM GONNA DIE

Is it good?!

i noticed it too…………

lol your icon is cute. and what time is it where you are?

___

’tis 1:08 PM, but I pulled an all nighter. I havent slept in like 20 hours….

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’ve watched so many Taylor covers recently. ROFL.
    Unpretty cover on repeat…

• Anonymousness

I still don’t think A is Jason.
    It’s too obvious.

____

I know who A is.
    :x
    But I don’t wanna ruin it for anyone…

• Selly G

this interview must have been awkward lol but he is soo adorable

• MileySnuggle

Jason is freaking me out now

• YourLoveIsMyDrug.

I know who “A” is. I read the book bitches!

• anons

’tis 1:08 PM, but I pulled an all nighter. I havent slept in like 20 hours….

go to bed

Anonymousness said:
    I still don’t think A is Jason.
    It’s too obvious.

____

I know who A is.
    :x
    But I don’t wanna ruin it for anyone…

A isn’t Mona

I know who A is.
    :x
    But I don’t wanna ruin it for anyone…
    ~~~

If you know from the books, it’s not right.

• HappinessisEverything…

Jason has clues, and he’s suspicious..but A was watching Jason & Aria talk at the funeral.

Heh. heh. Briefs.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I know who “A” is. I read the book bitches!

So did I.
    They changed the A from the show to the one in the books.

• HappinessisEverything…

dont tell me who it is..but how did you figure it out? the books? (nutt uhh)

• WYLMITE?

LMAO Interesting questions……

But he’s still hot lol

• HappinessisEverything…

wqait..so who here knos who “A” is? & are you calling us bitches to act like the show? :P

• YourLoveIsMyDrug.

Explaining what happens in all the books is like fucking impossible. It’s such a mind fuck it’s insane.

• Anonymousness

i still don’t think A is Jason.
    It’s too obvious.

____

I know who A is.
    :x
    But I don’t wanna ruin it for anyone…

A isn’t Mona

I wasn’t thinking it was mona lol It’s cause I read the book but I see now that the other user is saying that they changed it so now…….. who knows?

• MileySnuggle

All you have to know is that the books are different from the show.

~~

They said they realized that everyone could just read the book to find out, so they changed who A is,

• YourLoveIsMyDrug.

The books are different from the show, but they’re not gonna make it THAT different. They can’t change “A”.

True..True.

But they did… ROFL.

• livingoutloud

Sitting awkwardly not knowing what everyone is talking about cause I don’t watch PLL. LOL.

• Anonymousness

Yeah, but they can’t change who “A” is….could they? Hm oh well. lol, I’ll be damned if “A” was really Aria or something, mind-fucking with her friends. lol…
    *insert troll meme here*

WATCH MEAN

i….don’t watch it either. I’ve only read it. hahaha :}

• HappinessisEverything…

I didnt get to watch PLL last night..too busy..err. how was it?

• Anonymousness

My name begins with an A so I usually have fun with that when I send notes to my friends during class.

-A

• YourLoveIsMyDrug.

How old do you think you should be to be obsessed with Sex and the City? Is 16 too young?

• Anonymousness

Who here has watched Skins? (UK or US version…whatever :P)
    I love that show :O

WATCH MEAN

I DID, ahaha.

I DID, ahaha.

Annnddd? ;)

• Dodah_J

I know who A is the end is unexpected! i like the story :D

• emily14

my brothers girlfriend is obsessed with sex and the city and she’s 19

Anonymousness said:
    Who here has watched Skins? (UK or US version…whatever :P)
    I love that show :O

UK!!

• Anonymousness

Who here has watched Skins? (UK or US version…whatever :P)
    I love that show :O

UK!!

____
    awww yay! I liked UK Skins way more!! Cassie and Effy were my two faves :) haha

• HappinessisEverything…

I’ve watched skins..but wasnt too into it XP

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol this interview is awkward… and weird
    what do you look like naked..
    how good looking do you think you are?
    umm i’d never answer those questions..

• lovemestealmeawayy

eww breifs are gross..
    i want my guy in boxers…

eww breifs are gross..
    i want my guy in boxers…

Well briefs are more comfortable in skinny jeans.
    But Joe doesn’t seem to wear skinny jeans.
    Huh, I’ve always thought he was more of a boxer-brief kinda guy.

• livingoutloud

I’m getting really tired of Joe.

• Anonymousness

I’m getting really tired of Joe.
    Me too.

• CottonCandy

• EvaSnow

The questions are hilarious. xD

• Dodah_J

Anonymousness said:

I’m getting really tired of Joe.
    Me too.

then don’t comment smh .. dumbass! -_-“

• Hibz.

Lol @ Joe rating himself a 5 out of 10.

I don’t care if he just woke up, that was way too modest hahaha.

PS: Did anyone catch Joe on Lopez Tonight? He actually cursed for what I believe to be the first time on tv. FINAAAAALLLLLYYYYY! My life was made. lol. No more Disney Jonas. :D

Anonymousness said:
    Who here has watched Skins? (UK or US version…whatever :P)
    I love that show :O

UK!!

____
    awww yay! I liked UK Skins way more!! Cassie and Effy were my two faves :) haha

• HappinessisEverything…

could we get some new updats OU? I mean C’mon!

…….

I miss the anons

• Anonymousness

(i just realized that i only named first generation characters. my bad hahaha)
    but to be honest i kinda liked the 1st generation more anyway :P
    (there i go again with 1st generation :P)

Annnddd? ;)

Knock knock
    who’s there?
    Britney spears

knock knock
    who’s there?
    britney spears

knock knock
    I already know who’s there!!!
    Oops, I did it again.

• livingoutloud

Nutella makes everything feel better.

• Anonymousness

Random question….but……how do you guys pronounce Caramel?

• peacelovehearts

No, i was obsessed at 15..
    Then i kinda got over it.
    It’s not like they actually show anything bad.

-Jenii said:

I actually kinda missed the old Joe.. The silly goofy yet charming Joe.
    He’s still like that :D thats why I love his Lopez interview lol. It shows it.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Ahahh, omg. Ah I see, okay. Thanks. :)
    ~~~

I just woke up and I’ve listened to this song way too many times already, nbd.

• Anonymousness

ALAS. I AM A WOMAN FRIENDLESS, HOPELESS.

*places back of hand dramatically on forehead*