Selena Gomez Rainbow Bikini Instagram

jkjk
instaj

• nycgrl4eva

What is with all the instagram photos?

• Everythingyournot

i want her boobies!

• Takes1toKno1

lmao

• Keepitreal

Keepitreal said:
    We’ve all grown to know that selena never does anything wrong. Shes such a classy bitch. If she was to make a sex tape and it leaked her and her fans would say “its just for exposure to get into more adult movies.”

————————————-

….Aaaaand you’re a complete idiot.
    ANd obviously you need to take a stick out your ass and realize when someone is joking. Do me a favor and use a vibrator and hop off my dick.

• StreetlightManifesto

—————————-

I can realize when someone is joking. Just a shame yours wasn’t funny. Don’t flatter yourself.

• my lie

She has AMAZING boobies. O_O

• NickJorWhatever12

Now I gotta admit, I mean when she took the pic, she sure looked at it and was like “My boobs are all over the place, COOL” she’s confidant with her body BUT I think she kind of meant to do that, just my opinion, don’t kill me, I mean it’s like she want’s to prove to people that she has boobs LOL either way I’M IN LOVE, she’s killing me with this hotness.

• dilemma

second pic..ROFL
    no wonder there was a pedo at her concert :P JK

• Keepitreal

Don’t call me a fucking idiot because off a joke when everyone else said other things. I’m done arguing with a dumb selena fan anyways. Bye bitch. No more comment replies from me.

• Keepitreal

Everyone just leave this post. Dumb bitches are taking over.

• StreetlightManifesto

—————————————

LOL I call em how I see em.

Only a complete idiot would come to the conclusion that I’m Selena fan by a few comments. Lmaoo not too bright this one, eh?

• NickJorWhatever12

1.I wanna have her boobs and all her body.
    2.I wanna do her.

• Mcnoa

Aug 11, 2011 @ 04:27 pm
    NickJorWhatever12 said:

exactly!

• Aretheydoingitdotnet

She is 18 now, show that tittay and bootay!!!!!! Shoot Miley was doing at 12.

Oceanup holla @me!!

• Keepitreal

Mcnoa said:

Aug 11, 2011 @ 04:27 pm
    NickJorWhatever12 said:

exactly!
    Don’t say that. You will be attacked by someone who thinks answering back with sarcastic comments makes them smart and right.

• StreetlightManifesto

Mcnoa said:
    Aug 11, 2011 @ 04:27 pm
    NickJorWhatever12 said:

exactly!

—————————

She probably did, that’d be a normal reaction

HAHAHA love idiots who think they know me

• miralejonas

beleibers are the last people who talk about these kind of stuff , remember you guys support EVERYTHING bieber does !!!

• Everythingyournot

boobies like a woman!

• NickJorWhatever12

Keepitreal said:
    Mcnoa said:

Aug 11, 2011 @ 04:27 pm
    NickJorWhatever12 said:

exactly!
    LMFAO

• DontChangeMe

her real boobs are saggy she is wearing a push up bikini top and its padded a little

• Keepitreal

miralejonas said:

I don’t.

• lovelyy

Boobs.

• lovemestealmeawayy

well we all know if she wasn’t famous she’d be working at
    h00ters

• Keepitreal

………………………She is annoying me.

• AshG

ik right!! i’m like wtf; i don’t see them on the twitter so how else would it be posted here?? well she or ppl must send them to oceanup.

• Keepitreal

Mcnoa said:

ahaha so now selena is showing her boobs and it is fine and classy?

• itsunderstand

Her boobs.
    TROLOLO

• Everythingyournot

BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and damn it ppl shes in a bikini

• omg wtf lolz

NEED TO HAVE HER BODY! :(

• NickJorWhatever12

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS MY BABY SHE WANNA KILL ME, HOT HOT HOTTTTTTTTT, FUCKKKKKKKK I WANNA DO HER, okay I’m calm *faints*

• StreetlightManifesto

Keepitreal said:

————————————-

….Aaaaand you’re a complete idiot.

• nycgrl4eva

What is with all the instagram photos?

• nycgrl4eva

What is with all the instagram photos?

• lovemestealmeawayy

shes changed a lot this year…idk if it was justin bieber that changed her or what but she never dressed like this..nice slut hoops

• Mcnoa

yes but she makes pictures of it and post it and she is clearly showing het cleavage and thats not classy in my opinion , its different than going to the beach and having paparazzi taking pictures

• StreetlightManifesto

Mcnoa said:

—————————————-

So it’s wrong to take pictures while you’re in a bikini now? Guess a lot of teenage girls are trash then because that’s a typical teenage girl thing to do. It has nothing to do with being ‘classy.’ Obviously she’s showing her cleavage…it’s a bathing suit…? Maybe you should design some revolutionary new bikini that DOESN’T show any cleavage whatsoever. Goodluck.

There’s no rule saying if you wear a bikini you have to be at the beach. Clearly everyone else is wearing a bathing suit too. You’re just trying too hard to find something wrong with a few harmless photos. Laaaameeee

• Mcnoa

StreetlightManifesto said:

Mcnoa said:

—————————————-

the first picture is fine , but in the second picture she clearly wanted to show her booobs , so don’t even try to deny it.

• queenofhearts

DontChangeMe said:

Um, I have big boobs, and you don’t have to wear a push up bikini/bra with padding to make them not look sagging. JS’

• BrokenArrow

@iSpeak4mE I think people in general are double standar, not just Miley fans. But i find selena stans more double standar than miley fans.And i think it’s really hypocrite from Miley fans to call Selena names yet they’re complaining about people calling Miley names.

• queenofhearts

But seriously, nothings wrong, it’s cleavage it happens, you don’t even have to have big boobs to have cleavage, but sometimes it just happens, she does not need to delete every photo where she has a bit of cleavage, if you think there’s something wrong with it?
    you’re probably 12, and have no boobs at all, so you haven’t experienced it. k.

• lovemestealmeawayy

whatevas

• teamnobody

LMAO AT JAKE T AUSTIN omg that boy is slaying those miley fans

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

some people are stupid ….but anyways BOOBS.I AM IN LOVE
    some people not, all pathetic miley fans…

You’re just as pathetic as you think miley fans are.

• BrokenArrow

Aretheydoingitdotnet said:

She is 18 now, show that tittay and bootay!!!!!! Shoot Miley was doing at 12.

—————

???

• BrokenArrow

queenofhearts said:

you’re probably 12, and have no boobs at all, so you haven’t experienced it. k.

yup.

• AmandaXoX

She’s in a bikini what the fuck do you expect? Theirs ALWAYS cleavage. Get over it

• Tonightimlovingu

her boobs looks bigger , weird

• mimi

—————————————-

what the hell didn’t selena fans call miley a slut for taking pictures like this????? now you guys are making fucking excuses that the ball is in YOUR court!! na don’t come with lame excuses you guys stared the slut comments for things like this and now you guys better eat it with pickles. According to selena fans selena must be a slut for doing this!!! said by you guys not by miley fans!!!

• jesse

Now before anyone attacks me for being a Bieber fan and hating Selena, I’m gonna say first that I actually really like her and respect the fact that she’s becoming really successful. That being said y’all are dumb if u don’t think that she knew what she was doing posting these two pictures. You clearly see the pictures on your phone before you post things to instagram. I’m convinced that she is not as innocent as people make her out to be, and I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. It’s just that MOST people that see the pictured are only gonna see and talk about are your boobs. She’s not a dumb girl, and so she probably knew that. FYI I still like her, I think she looks good.

• HappinessisEverything…

I love her Instagram photos..she takes good ones! Love her, and the pics! & to be honest I bet all of us has showed our boobs off in a bikini!

• FrancyJonasGomez

God, some of you people here are complete idiots…

• JonasFanSelenator

i wanna fuck you Selena , SO HOT! i love her . She’s so sweet .
    Her boobs *.*

• l0vepandas95

really guys…i’m not a selena hater but she obviously posted these pictures with her assets in mind.

oh and her boobs are so big? i have that exact bathing suit from victorias secret in blue. it has a crapload of padding, its almost uncomfortable…my best friend has less boobs that selenas boyfriend and she got it in black and there is a very noticable difference.

not hating, just proving selena isn’t a god sent saint.

• gorgeousselena

jealous and pathetic, much? get out of here! not her fault that you have little and saggy boobs….

• ILYSG

i havn’t, considering im a guy. but she really does take really good instagrams

• iSpeak4mE

@ BrokenArrow:
    I agree, both fandoms have hypocrites. But on the contrary, I personally think Miley stans show the most double standards.

When Selena first debuted, she was bashed instantly (& the majority were Miley fans), constantly being called a ‘Miley wanna-be’. But obviously Selena is very different from Miley, and yet she’s still bashed by Miley stans who label her as a ‘Disney robot’. They pointed out every little change she did (from her style, to dating Nick, etc.), & claimed that automatically meant she was ‘fake’. Ah but when Miley changes her mind (opinion on Rob Patterson, smoking, drinking, music, etc.), it’s deemed as ‘perfectly normal’ and ‘human nature’. Obviously there is nothing wrong with changing your mind, it means you’re growing up. But apparently if it’s not Miley who’s changing, Miley fans will just label you a fake and untrue to your words.

Haters (who were Miley stans) would also make fun of Selena’s ‘childish body’ that ‘lacked boobs and hips’. They constantly compared her body to Miley’s, calling Selena a ‘boy’, ‘string-beans’, etc. Yet now that Selena has grown a bigger chest, wider hips, and can fit a bikini nicely, has the bashing stopped? Of course not. Again, if it’s not Miley that’s prancing around in a bikini and taking pic to post online, it seems Miley fans will just call you ‘a slut’, ‘conceited’, ‘an attention whore’, etc. They are so bent on bashing Selena and praising Miley, they lack logic and fairness.

But enough of my rant. Clearly there’s no point debating which fandome is the most hypocritical, because that is subjunctive. I just merely wanted to explain why I felt that way. And of course, I don’t think all Miley fans are like this… just the stans that like to flame Selena posts on Youtube and OceanUp. It’d be nice to go on a Selena/Miley post without having to hear a load of bullcrap from either sides. Maybe one day.

• gorgeousselena

Aug 11, 2011 @ 05:04 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

i understand if paparazzi or her friend took the photo and posted it but since she did…it’s kind of just asking for it i would never post a photo that showed my boobs like these photos…it’s unclassy and just wrong. but whatever if she wants tons of per vert fans looking at her boobs then thats her problem…
    lmfao cant event take you comment seriously since you have a miley icon and you are talking about classy

• gorgeousselena

some people are stupid ….but anyways BOOBS.I AM IN LOVE
    some people not, all pathetic miley fans…

• iSpeak4mE

Remember when haters would make fun of her lack of voluptuous boobs a few years ago? Well HAH! In your face! (literally xD). Ah but of course now haters are just going to call her a slut for having boobs, wearing a bikini, posing with her cleavage showing, and so on and so forth…. How typical. Oh what haters will say for sake of bashing.

I do like how most of the haters here are fans of Miley, who ironically is known notoriously for showing off her boobs at a younger age. Double standards anyone?

I also like how some people here are SO confident that Selena is only trying to show off her boobs in the second pic. As if it were fact and nothing else. Sorry but no, that’s merely an OBSERVATION, not a fact. Ok, so maybe she posted it to show off her boobs, that’s a possibility. But then again, it’s also very likely that she posted it because it was cute, because it showcases her trying to kiss a squirming little girl (with ice cream on her face?). So what if her boobs are showing (which btw is NOT taking up the whole photo, it’s our perverted minds making it seem so). It doesn’t take away the cuteness of the photo IMO. So yes, maybe she posted it to show off her boobs, but then again, maybe she didn’t. I wouldn’t be so quick to assume and factuate what goes on in Selena’s mind, since clearly, no one here is a mind reader.

I think Selena is gorgeous in that bathing suite, and I like how she’s developing into a confident woman. More notably though, I love her interactions with her young fans. So cute :)

• V

My Lord, this girls leave Disney and then show off their boobs. ._.

Wait, Selena left Disney…right?

• JelenaRocks

SHes Pretty And NIce shes a really cool person

• AshG

whoa whoa you better relax yourself.

• UlitmateAnon

ahaha so now selena is showing her boobs and it is fine and classy?

___________
    LOL!!!!!

• FrancyJonasGomez

Her boobs look….bigger?

Surgery?
    It’s just a thought. ._.
    Yep, that’s it… She also had lypo.

• BrokenArrow

ugh why is everybody complaining about her showing her boobs?
    I dont find anything wrong, she’s just wearing a bikini.

• UlitmateAnon

______________
    MTE Thats all im going to say. lol

• teamnobody

some people are stupid ….but anyways BOOBS.I AM IN LOVE

• Robert Pattinson

OK OK OK WAIT.

Seriously where did those boobs come from? I wonder if she started birth control or something, that can change things…She looks damn good though, I’m jelly.

• lovemestealmeawayy

• JoeHoe15

The little boys kinda looks like Biebs.

• teamnobody

go away

• ashleysmash2345

it is a very cute pic!!!!!!!!!

• ILYSG

i quite agree. ther’s no denying the fact that certain fans will have a bias opinion towards other celebrities they don’t necessarily like, its just the way humans were made.

• lovemestealmeawayy

UlitmateAnon said:

ahaha so now selena is showing her boobs and it is fine and classy?

lol amen.
    if she got preggo people would say “she just wants to make more people for this world.”

• lovemestealmeawayy

JJlover said:

UlitmateAnon said:
    ______________
    MTE Thats all im going to say. lol

SO TRUE (:

well i agree about the innonence part and yeah i think selena is pretty can’t deny that..she’s alright i used to like her when she first started wizards..she just still kind of seems fishy to me datin all these celebs when there “THE thing in hollywood.”

• m

that lil kids got swag lol. I thought he was pointing to Sellys boobs but he’s just making a peace sign

• xkellysmileyx

love the last pic.
    haters stfu and get a life

• Fuckyou

am i the only one who noticed the baby too cute

• Miricale

sweet:)

• JustinBieberWarrior

justin ruined selena for me. i used to love her but now i dont… and i think shes become a lot more conceited. i think shes doing this as a fuck you to beliebers.

• BrokenArrow

@iSpeak4mE

I undertand what are you saying. But it’s the sam the other way around. Like you’re gonna say miley stans are the most double standar cause you’re a selena fan and you’re gonna see things from you’re point of you as a selena fan. And I’m gonna see things as a Miley fan.

• DulceDBR

Invite: http:/ /Sysia225.gliteruje.pl

• ILYSG

OK, I GET THAT SHE HAS VERY NICE BREASTS, AND THAT WE ALL LIKE THEM, BUT CAN WE !PLEASE! STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM??!!
    also, has everyone heard her new song?

• coolkat5000

Does someone know selena’s instagram account ???

• lovemestealmeawayy

i’m so glad i don’t have big boobs like her…

• bebe-beya

Before anyone read this I’m not a hater I love selena one of if not her biggest fan.But I ‘m not goning liar I was soooo sad when I Soo this pic and the pic of her taning and what she wore at teen choice not the red capert but what she change in to after see I allways thought of her as classy.This is just be my Opinion but I don’t think she classy yes she waering a bikinis we all bikinis but we all manger to cover our boobs. maybe it just because I live in Canada but I never seen any one I know dress or with this pic she showing have her boobs .I just don’t think that classy at all the tan pic I would unterstand if she was at home in her Private pool but she was at a pool in big hotel where thousand allso have access to and go .for the miley fan two wrong don’t make a right just because selena did what miely did dose not make it right for miely to do it .I love them both but they both not classy it dose not mean that people have the right to call either miely or selena sult or hoe I hoe . because a sult is someone who sleep with lots I mean lots of of people and as far I Know they don’t so people should stop calling them slut or hoe .For selena fan what selena did was wrong just because she started do it at 19 dose not make it ok .it like saying it ok for for someone who 30 to somke but not a 19 it not ok no matter what age they ,allso stop saying miley and selena are just growing up taylor is 21 yet she dose not do this kind of this. taylor one few classy ,responsible lady if I have a child I would love them to act like taylor .But I love selena I think she beautifull , adorable humble ,cute ,hardworking,compassionate ,person with one the most lovely smlie ever

• lynn500

are the kids her cuzins or something

• breeze

I am so glad she is not giving a fuck and is posting those pictures. I also agree with everything StreetlightManifesto said.

• Jonas88

Cute

• Anonymous-

okay, we get it. you have boobs, selena.

• Takes1toKno1

she’s so confident now.
    like alex russo. lol

• PeaceLoveHarmony

The second pictures there to show her boobs.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

The second pictures there to show her boobs.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

The second pictures there to show her boobs.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

Wow my comment multiplied by itself 0_0

• _leena

BOOBIES :)

• MuggleForever

I have that bathing suit in blue! It’s from Victoria’s Secret :)

• iamruth

the second picture theres she just wants people to look at her boobs and to show them off.i dont want them in my face selena!save it for justin

• Mcnoa

ahaha so now selena is showing her boobs and it is fine and classy?

• StreetlightManifesto

Mcnoa said:
    ahaha so now selena is showing her boobs and it is fine and classy?

—————————————–

To this dumbass, how is she showing her boobs? They aren’t out in the open for everyone to see. It’s called cleavage. I don’t know what world you live in that you think cleavage is so wrong especially when wearing a bathing suit. Wtf.

Maybe you shouldn’t wear a bathing suit anymore as it’s so ‘wrong’

• NickJorWhatever12

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Her boobs are sexy, thank GOD she showed them, THE END.

• NickJorWhatever12

DontChangeMe said:
    Look well at her left boob, you can see where her nipple is, it’s not padded and it’s not push up that’s simple fabric.

• NickJorWhatever12

FOREVER DEAD.

• adorable_me

GO JUSTIN!!!….U DID WELL MAN (;

• JJlover

She’s beautiful. And that is something anyone can see. The pics are gorgeous as her.

• JJlover