Selena The Way I Loved You CHICAGO

Some say it’s for Nick Jonas..

• Disco.Is.Dead

my ears..

• Kiah13

Might be for Nick. Makes me wonder how legit the Jelena break up rumors are. Is seeing Nick w Delta getting to Selena?

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

paniuroczy said:

wow shes absolutely terrible

finally someone who agrees with me!! thank you!!! but i feel bad for her here crying and shit.

• adorable_me

nick is happy with delta and she is with Justin WTF would she sing about him for?!!!
    She was doing A FRECKING BRITNEY TRIBUTE!!

• AmandaXoX

People need to stop saying she’s terrible. She’s obviously not, or else people wouldn’t pay tons of money to see her -___-

• UlitmateAnon

-_- More like the way I used you.

• UlitmateAnon

_________
    Because being famous means you have talent. Thats why Rebecca Black made $100,00 ofF of Friday. NEXT.

wow shes absolutely terrible
    nahhh loser you are absolutely jelous so try again bitch!

this

• gorgeousselena

-_- More like the way I used you.

pathetic and retarded, much? and oopsie too bad shes not like you attention whore cyrus!

• gorgeousselena

you being a fan of talentless miley should know exactly what you’re talking about lmfao!

shes absolutely amazing!

• gorgeousselena

love her <3! she definitely can sing and sound like a girl *cough*sluttycyrus*cough*

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

gorgeous selena needs to get her ass back to pre school its nap time child. selena can sing? lmaoooo & Miley can’t?? hahahaha

oh lord, kids these days

oh lord, kids these days
    ohh u mad little kid? stay mad! cause thats the truth!

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

Just cause Miley’s voice is not that high when she speaks means she can’t sing like a girl. Actually Miley can sing in the whistle register. Selena can’t do that and she’s supposed to be better cause she sounds like a girl.

• BrokenArrow

I think she sounded good this time.
    But i don’t get it why the girl who posted the video said Selena said she wrote the song? She didn’t write it :S

• BrokenArrow

Well, her fans would pay anything to watch her since they’re her fans.

• BrokenArrow

Have you noticed that Selena sounds a bit better in her concerts but in tv shows she sounds bad?

• lovelife

was she crying?

• JonasFanSelenator

She sings so good, fuck u haters

She sings so good, fuck u haters
    ikr! awesome icon;)

was she crying?
    a little bit emotional!

• xbeforethestorm

1. she didn’t even write the song so technically it’s not about nick. sooo..
    2. she’s with justin, why is she even mentioning nick. who does she think she is? miley. it’s miley’s thing to bring up nick during concerts. not saying selena can’t but she looks happy with justin.. miley with liam, yeah, well not so much.

• Chiara F

Am i the only one who can’t hear her while she is singing??? She’s got a VERY Small voice, god, it irrites me

my ears..

what a loser!

• Disco.Is.Dead

what a loser!
    ~~

You’re telling me.

• Chiara F

and you irrites me jealous bitch! she did amazing! and if you dont like it dont listen it, so simply like that you idiot!_____________

Did i say that i hate selena? NO Big stupid brainless bitch, it’s my oppinion leave me alone, do you hear her?? i didn’t say she is a bad singer so.. fuck you

• BrokenArrow

It’s funny how whne it comes to Selena and if someone says something negative about her it’s because they’re jealous. Then you’re always making ‘negative’ comments about Miley, but when it comes to Miley you said it’s the truth, hypocrite much?

• Fuckyou

I dont think she sounded tht bad… b

• Chiara F

i don’t hate selena, i hate her fans

• BrokenArrow

Aug 15, 2011 @ 10:36 am
    xbeforethestorm said:

1. she didn’t even write the song so technically it’s not about nick. sooo..

Even if she didn’t write it she can relate to the song.

• Untouchable

i don’t know why ppl think she can sing….well

• Fuckyou

Why do people hate selena so much?

• Chiara F

totally agree

• Disco.Is.Dead

Why do people hate selena so much?
    ~~

I don’t hate her at all.
    I have her her singing career.

• Fuckyou

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Why do people hate selena so much?
    ~~

I don’t hate her at all.
    I have her her singing career
    ~—-
    oh i understand

• Disco.Is.Dead

***hate

• lovelife

xbeforethestorm said:

1. she didn’t even write the song so technically it’s not about nick. sooo..

___________________________________

i think miley looks happy with liam…but it doesnt matter anyways cause this has nothing to do with miley.

i don’t know why ppl think she can sing….well
    maybe cause clearly she CAN! SOO STAY MAD!

• gorgeousselena

Why do people hate selena so much?

cause shes pretty amazing and she have everything they want!

I don’t hate her at all.
    I have her her singing career.

oopsie too bad for you, so yeah stay mad cause shes amazing and super successful!

• Shalala

Its for justin guys! look http://jileynators.tumblr.com/post/8957859021
    He said they broke up.

• SubwayToVenus

Well she may not have written the song, but maybe she dedicated it to him.
    I love this song.

• Chiara F

gorgeousselena:
    Can you imagine a person who hates selena?
    Imagine this:
    * that person wants to be a dorctor, so he/she is not jealous ’bout her fame
    * that person is very rich, so he/she is not jealous ’bout her money
    * that person is beautiful, so he/she is not jealous ’bout her beauty
    so, a person like that… why would be he/she jealous of?
    Answer if u can

• SubwayToVenus

xbeforethestorm said:

1. she didn’t even write the song so technically it’s not about nick. sooo..

So Miley is the only one who can bring Nick up during concerts?

NICK IS UNFORGETTABLE, GET OVER IT PEOPLE

• Shalala

Its not about nick people!

• jonasseldemi

I dont like haters.She is so good.I love Selena Gomez so much

NICK IS UNFORGETTABLE, GET OVER IT PEOPLE
    unforgettable? i dont think so…

• Still Anonymous

We need to stop paying attention to gorgeousselena. She’s just seeking for attention!

This! Obviously GorgeousSelena is crazy though. It’s really hard to ignore her when she is spreading her delusion & ignorance all over every Miley & Selena post on OU.

To the person who said they don’t hate Selena, they hate her fans, IA 100%. I actually like Selena, but I can’t stan her because I can’t stand 90% of the people that do. GorgeousSelena being exhibit A.

• lov2shop123

I was at the concert. Selena said that she DID write the song. I know that she only wrote one song and it’s not this song, but that is what she said. Sorry if you don’t like that answer.

• GoMileyGo

• gorgeousselena

lmfao just look at your icon before dare to talk about seeking for attention, you faiiiiil! lol

• BrokenArrow

rotf you can’t stick up for yourself without bashing Miley either. bahhaha

• BrokenArrow

So she likes to take the credits?

• lov2shop123

So she likes to take the credits?

How should I know. I’m just repeating what she said.

• AnonLovesPretzels

Even if it’s about Nick Jonas (which I doubt since she didn’t write it herself), the song’s about two years old.
    No1curr for Nelena drama, OU.~

• minx

ugh hop off her nut, it’s probably not even about nick.

• BeautifulChaos

ouh and SOME SAY SHE DIDNT EVEN WRITE THIS SONG! lol

• lov2shop123

I was there. Selena said that this song was about a boy the she wrote about when she was last time in Chicago. The last time she was with a boy in Chicago was with Nick Jonas for his solo career in “Nick Jonas And The Administration.” Gah I forgot what else she said sorry.

• whiplash

she didn’t write it but she can still dedicate it. and she did.

• paniuroczy

wow shes absolutely terrible

• kardashian

its probably about no one since she doesn’t write her own songs