Selena Gomez INTERNATIONAL TOUR!

erhhjj
selenapop-1

Selena Gomez chatted w/ PopSugar on Chicago: ‘It’s one of my favorite cities. You guys have the best AllSaints store ever. We end up eating a lot of deep-dish pizza when we’re here.‘ On staying fit our: ‘It’s hard when you’re on the road.

But I dance every day and night, that helps. We try to eat as healthy as possible, a lot of Subway.’ What’s next? ‘I think we’re going to take the tour international, to Canada and Europe. And after that, I’ll do two movies. We’re in the process of reading scripts now.

The Cleveland show was canceled, some fans are very upset.

• jilti

I wonder what another movie is she doing?

• UlitmateAnon

I told you guys Gorgeousselena needs help! EVERYDAY I come on Oceanup and i look on a miley or selena post, shes there talking shit about miley. How lame is your life if you have to keep talking about someone you HATE constantly? Anyways selena should dress like this more. She looks ridicious in her tour clothes.

• Anonymous-

She DOESN’T try to eat healthy. Don’t you remember she was put in the hospital for malnutrition b/c she was eating too much junk food?

• SaltyBubblegum

She’s looks…young. Does that make sense? She looks pretty, but it looks like it could’ve been a photo from 2007.

• gorgeousselena

ewww even with all tha make up and she still looks like that lmfao!

you fail! how pathetic and really retarded you can be! fake loser just like attention whore cyrus

• gorgeousselena

cant even take this bitch seriously! she try so hard to be sexy and alaways fail its really embarrasing! the she wonder why people make fun about her all the time!
    LMAO
    Fail.

of course that retarded poser fail! and too bad selena is gorgeous, sexy without even try! and miley just a joke! and you can even make your own comment such a stupid copycat exactly like miley, so gross!

• gorgeousselena

she posted those 2 comments on miley ‘s last post but i dont get the idea of posting it again here !!
    cause thats not me, its just a retarded and fake poser miley fan! just when i think miley stan can be any more pathetic!

• gorgeousselena

gorgeous as usual ;)

• gorgeousselena

yuhuuu yayyyy cant wait for her upcoming projects!

• gorgeousselena

She looks ridicious in her tour clothes
    OOPSIE YOU FAIL BITCH THIS IS NOT A MILEY POST! SHES THE ONE WHO LOOKS TOTOALLY RIDICULOUS AND ALWAYS MAKE SUCH A HUGE FOOL OF HERSELF, SO YEAH YOU FAIL NEXT TIME, TRY HARDER LOL!

• marinawashiski

I think I’m going to her concert in Brazil, my best friend loves her.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

She looks ridicious in her tour clothes

‘u mad bitch? stay mad’. You can handle the Selena hate without bashing Miley. How sad is that? and you’re supposed to be a selena stan? LOL

• BrokenArrow

And you make selena stan look even more pathetic ;)

• WYLMITE?

Aug 15, 2011 @ 12:38 pm
    gorgeouselena said:

LMAO
    Fail.

• Dodah_J

gorgeouselena said:

i thought you were a selena stan, what happened?! 0.o

• sexonfire

hahahah some one lost his mind here !!

• sexonfire

Dodah_J said:

gorgeouselena said:

i thought you were a selena stan, what happened?! 0.o

• BrokenArrow

She looks pretty.
    Why they canceled the show?

• Sunshinesweetheart

I LOVE YOU Selena but I can sing better than you and I don’t have a record deal do I???

• JelenaRocks

Shes pretty

• gorgeousselena

And you make selena stan look even more pathetic ;)
    are u talking to me loser? oh dear god that this come from you is so fucking funny, seriously cant even…..

• JelenaRocks

Shes pretty

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

i’m kinda glad she’s not coming back to LatinAmerica this year…
    i alredy wasted 500 dollars in concerts this year, including hers :/ & i still own my dad 200 dolllars :|

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

And you make selena stan look even more pathetic ;)

I dont stan anyone and i’m not a hater so your reply doesnt make sense.

• CottonCandy

Congrats! =]

• sexonfire

selly looks pretty
    wonder what two movies about?

• Fuckyou

I know one is 13 reasons why
    and i hope the other one is like so out of her usual stuff

• lovelife

CHITOWN BABYYYYY

• mels

OMG please be Sex and the City prequel…I’m DYING for her to do that!

• gorgeouselena

ewww even with all tha make up and she still looks like that lmfao!

• gorgeouselena

• Fuckyou

gorgeouselena said:

who are you talking about

• Entertainmentlove