Selena We Own The Night Love My Fans

• bolka1

justin bieber gave up a career!!
    that scandal!!
    read more:

?

but you can’t sing well, i must say the truth like any other real fan lol
    pff thats only your opinion! and pleas ejuts looks your icon, lmfao!

• gorgeousselena

*and please just look at your icon

girl can’t sing. sorry

sorry but clearly she can, but whatever…

• Miley RiRi

pff thats only your opinion! and pleas ejuts looks your icon, lmfao!

the differcences between you and me
    1 you are a fuckin stan, i’m a fan who loves her and understand when she’s wrong.
    2 you hate miley so much that you have an OBSESSION with her
    3 you annoy every miley post
    4 bye.

• Demiandmileylove

Well she is not the best singer XD love her but she can’t sing .. want to find somebody older then 15 in this video but i can’t !

awww… and she has fan older than 1 obviously you didnt ssee the video

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I still don’t get why everyone on Disney feels the need to sing when the can’t though http://twitpic.com/4pvyik

• Miley RiRi

no but seriously she has older fans.. maybe they didn’t want to show up on the video lmao

———————————————-
    are you serious? watch it again there are a bunch there one that super tall and look 21

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Selena can sing,just not very well :L

• Demiandmileylove

I know she has older fans .. i just don’t see them XD

• Demiandmileylove

I do know she has older fans don’t worry .. don’t go apeshit on me when i say one thing ! .. well i don’t see older looking girls like in the screem talking about her !

• Miley RiRi

wait what??? justin and sel broke up? when? why? where? is it true? omg noooooooooo D: please no!! damn :(

• Demiandmileylove

People can say whatever they want Selena has a little kid fan base !

• Miley RiRi

People can say whatever they want Selena has a little kid fan base !

tru dat gal
    lmfao

Miley RiRi said:

What where did you hear that .. i don’t think they did ! how many times has this been a rumor !?

at the begging at :32 and at 1:45
    and the end

• Miley RiRi

exactly! i never believed in it.. but now people are saying that justin confirmed it!! where?? :( i hope not

Miley RiRi said:

wait what??? justin and sel broke up? when? why? where? is it true? omg nooo D: please no!! damn :(

They didn’t break up.

• gorgeousselena

People can say whatever they want Selena has a little kid fan base !

tru dat gal
    lmfao
    and what about miley or demi? stupid people these days seriously! lmfao

*tumble weed*

uggghh

at the begging at :32 and at 1:45
    and the end
    this!

They didn’t break up.

awesome :D

• gorgeousselena

thats not true! thats bullshit!

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Which celeb do you guys think has the most..delusional fanbase? :L
    ——————————–
    BIEBER’S

• Gearsarealwaysturning

awwwwwwwwwwww

Cute

Which celeb do you guys think has the most..delusional fanbase? :L

beliebers

Which celeb do you guys think has the most..delusional fanbase? :L

some bieber fans are very delusional.. some others are awesome.. so i don’t really know..

• sexonfire

Aug 15, 2011 @ 02:48 pm

and what about miley or demi? stupid people these days seriously! lmfao
    well everyone who went to miley’s last tour said that wasnt so much kids there
    and demi’s songs r not kind of music kids love to lsn too
    so selena is only one who has kids fan base but she is happy with them and she loves them hahah why r so mad ?

Miley RiRi said:

for the past couple of days him and chaz and catilin theyve been posting it all on twitter

omg. no. please. he used to be so “in love” with that girl. gosh. i don’t want them to breakup! at least a year together damn!
    ——————————————-
    ikr! her and jasmine cant get of him

• BrokenArrow

people contradict themselves didnt’t they say Miley lost all her lil fans? And now she’s supposed to have little fans lol

ikr! her and jasmine cant get of him

yeah but they have to gtfo! jasmine can stay with jinsu or whatever, and the other one, she can find a boyfriend and get over him. yeah i’m mean, but i love jelena lmfao

I one time punched my mom :/ she broke her nose

Miley RiRi said:

ikr! her and jasmine cant get of him

————————————
    Last night i heard catilin is dating chaz… does this chick she is famous?

I one time punched my mom :/ she broke her nose
    —————————–
    Omg … why

• Gearsarealwaysturning

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    Which celeb do you guys think has the most..delusional fanbase? :L
    =====
    Demis and emmmmmm joes. They are both crazy, with a few exceptions of course.

• BrokenArrow

I think Catilin is gorgeous.

• Miley RiRi

Last night i heard catilin is dating chaz… does this chick she is famous?

who’s famous? catilin?

• Miley RiRi

yeah lovatics are weird sometimes….

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    Which celeb do you guys think has the most..delusional fanbase? :L
    =====
    Demis and emmmmmm joes. They are both crazy, with a few exceptions of course.
    I must agree :L They do get very defencive :L

Miley RiRi said:

Last night i heard catilin is dating chaz… does this chick she is famous?

who’s famous? catilin?
    yeah

Omg … why

She found out i HAD anorexia ( I’m slowly eating again ) she screamed and yelled and said words and she said i should go to a reheb and all those things .. i think she freaked out ! and i just punched her because her words hurted me :/ i regret it now

Lalala…

gorgeousselena said:

People are saying they broke up cause he is hanging out with catilin
    whatttt? when?
    ——————————–

Which celeb do you guys think has the most..delusional fanbase? :L

It’s so dead 1

• mileykicksass

Fap sounds gross when you say it for some reason…fap fap fap

• WakaWakaEhEh

God, why is it so dead? ._.

• emily14

hi

• peacelovehearts

Ew.

• JonasFanSelenator

She’s AMAZING? .

GET A LIFE HATERS

Finally home, man.

• -inhalelove

Either it’s dead or we’re not here. ._.

La la la la la

• -inhalelove

The story of us seems a lot like a tragedy now.~

• -inhalelove

Someee girrrls freaaak me ouuuut.

• vintagelovers

im getting so impatient
    i cant even rn

• -inhalelove

DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL KNOWS HOW TO PARTY.

Lol at this deadness.

dglsmmgjldskgmfashdfhj

• MileyIsBestest

Selena can’t sing.

• memi trumps sel

Hey people

• vintagelovers

MileyIsBestest said:
    Selena can’t sing.
    _________________
    orly
    because this whole time i have been thinking how angelic her voice was

• sellove

she is always helping people!

• Anonymousness

nanananaanannananana

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’ll be your phonograph, that plays your favorite albums back.. as you’re lying there, drifting off to sleep.

gonna fap bbl

• WakaWakaEhEh

Identies erased, the sun will heat the grounds.. under our bare feet, in this brand new colony~

gonna fap bbl
    __

Damn, I was about to too..

EEEEVVERYTHING, WILL CHANGE. OOOOOOOOH

I one time punched my mom :/ she broke her nose

My mom would put me six feet under the ground…

Miley RiRi said:

Which celeb do you guys think has the most..delusional fanbase? :L

My thoughts! I’ve talked to some Belibers who are really nice and cool with the fact that not everyone likes him and then there are some who just go nuts when you say one bad thing about him,so I think it goes both ways too :D

• BrokenArrow

I remember when i said on twitter that i don’t find bieber hot, beliebers wanted to kill me lol they filled my Mentions saying how hot is Justin. lol

• Demiandmileylove

I agree some lovatics are pretty uehmm words Crazy XD doesn’t mean eveerybody is but i do agree but beliebers are a tad crazier ?!

Omg … why

————————
    aww … im sorry about that i hope you get better

who’s famous? catilin?
    yeah

really? what did she do? i never heard of her before bieber

aww … im sorry about that i hope you get better

Thanks ..

really? what did she do? i never heard of her before bieber

Caitlin isn’t famous, shes just well known in the belieber world.

• BrokenArrow

Some lovatics are bullies.

• lovelife

caitlin and chaz?? no way.

• Demiandmileylove

What is the title of you know Demi’s album .. ?

unbroken

• lovelife

Demiandmileylove said:

What is the title of you know Demi’s album .. ?
    ___________________________

i know this…fuck…im blanking.

unbroken? lol i think i said a crap xD

Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:01 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

haha I’ve talked to one of those crazy Dami fans once xD We were having a pretty nice conversation and then I told her I didn’t like Demi o_O Bitch went nuts :L :L But most of Demis fans are really cool and laid back,Bilebers are also a tad bit on the crazy side :L

BrokenArrow said:

Some lovatics are bullies.

True that .. they don’t even get the idea that there rolemodel/idol has been bullied a lot .. but they bully people themself :/ don’t get those people !

Miley RiRi said:

who’s famous? catilin?
    yeah

really? what did she do? i never heard of her before bieber
    ———————
    Thats my point she thinks she cause of beiber

• BrokenArrow

My friend had anorexia since she was 12 i was the only one that knew about it. I told my mother and she told hers and she got mad at me but now she’s ok

YOU DON’T LIKE DEMI !? why did i thought you did ?? but yeaah XD

some lovatics and some belibers (also some selena stan) are too mean

BrokenArrow said:

This happned to me once xD I was just sat there like http://twitpic.com/4pvxkm :L

Thats my point she thinks she cause of beiber

yeah she thinks it.. but the bitch is irrelevant

Miley RiRi said:

unbroken? lol i think i said a crap xD

THAT WAS THE NAME XD .. i totally forget why did i thought her name of the album would be skyscraper !? , well i think it is a cool name !

• lovelife

BrokenArrow said:

Some lovatics are bullies.
    ______________________________

same with miley fans, selena fans, and beliebers.

• BrokenArrow

Miley stans too. One smiler wanted to ‘kill’ me cause i didnt support Miley with the salvia thing.

Miley RiRi said:

some lovatics and some belibers (also some selena stan) are too mean

And Miley stans too XD i think every celebitrie (SP ) has mean fans ! and with Selena stan you mean Gorgeousselena right ?

YOU DON’T LIKE DEMI !? why did i thought you did ?? but yeaah XD
    hahaha xD Well I think it’s more that I don’t like her music :L I think she’s really sweet and beautiful :D And she has a great personality :D

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Miley has some pretty bitchy fans,but most(well the one’s I’ve talked too) are really sweet :D

• BrokenArrow

I was like ok,you think bieber is hot i dont bye. But they insisted lol

• lovelife

BrokenArrow said:

__________________________

yeah i got attacked on here yesterday for saying something about miley…i swear like world war 3 broke out. haha but then again they are loyal fans.

• Demiandmileylove

Oh oké XD that’s okay it’s better that you like her as a person than music that’s what i think atleast ;)

• BrokenArrow

I don’t like Jackie she thinks she’s the best miley fan ever. And if you don’t like Miam she goes crazyyy.

• Demiandmileylove

By who did you get atacked ?

• Demiandmileylove

I miss Sahar and Myryam !

La la la

Was it Jordan? xD

BrokenArrow said:

————————————
    Really everyone says she is nice?

• lovelife

By who did you get atacked ?
    _____________________________

pretty much the whole population of miley fans on this site, but whatever. it was funny. they really are loyal.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Fanbases are always going to have haters and mean people, I would love to join a fanbase where there aren’t psychotic and delusional stand running around the place.

• lovelife

BrokenArrow said:

————————————
    Really everyone says she is nice?
    _____________________________________

she is nice. back off.

BrokenArrow said:

I was like ok,you think bieber is hot i dont bye. But they insisted lol

hahaha xD By the way Your icon is spectacular :L

she is nice. back off.

Jackie the miley/miam stan not disco.is.dead.

yeah also xD
    yeah some miley stans are very bitchy ahahah xD

• Demiandmileylove

LOL Jordan and Ina probably ..

• lovelife

anons said:

she is nice. back off.

Jackie the miley stan not disco is dead.
    _________________________

oh nevermind then. carry on.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I like the fandoms i’m apart of :D Most of the fans are older and don’t go all bat shit when someone doesn’t said act :D Grungers are so rad! :L

• WakaWakaEhEh

tbh, Harry Potter fans can be such bitches to Twlight fans, even those who like HP as well.. it’s quite outrageous. I get it that people like different things, though there are so many messed up things in Twilight.. I really don’t give a damn if someone likes it.
    On the other hand..
    If they are comparing HP and Twilight, then shit goes down.

• lovelife

Demiandmileylove said:

LOL Jordan and Ina probably ..
    _______________________________

actually no. i dont think so

• WakaWakaEhEh

Jackie the miley/miam stan not disco.is.dead.

*shudders*

• Miley RiRi

By who did you get atacked ?
    _____________________________

nooo i lost it xD it had to be so much fun xD i never fight with people.. i just say “bye.” and i don’t answer anymore

La la la

Do da doo

• Takes1toKno1

Hey everyone : )

lovelife,
    There is a very massive population of Miley stans here, I like it how you weren’t afraid to speak your opinion, even when others were attacking you. Though, don’t be mad that they attacked you.. they were just defending the person they look up to.

• Demiandmileylove

actually no. all the others

Oh oké

• mileykicksass

I got a message in my E-mail..

asldjkaskldj is it pottermore? lol

• lovelife

WakaWakaEhEh said:

lovelife,
    _______________________________

oh no, im not mad, i respect that theyre loyal. i dont care at all. they were just talking about crazy fans and someone said they got yelled at for not supporting the salvia thing and i just added in.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I DON’T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF SOMEONE REBLOGGED MY PHOTO TUMBLR, GTFO.

Do da doo

I had an extra class at school today -_-

asldjkaskldj is it pottermore? lol

no, it was tumblr bot :l

I love candace…

Get horny now !

• Miley RiRi

I DON’T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF SOMEONE REBLOGGED MY PHOTO TUMBLR, GTFO.

HAHAHAHAHA :D

Get horny now
    ——————–
    Very demanding

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    asldjkaskldj is it pottermore? lol

no, it was tumblr bot :l

Gpoy man -_- happened to me earlier

• -inhalelove

It took forever to login on this phone

• Anonymousness
  • bolka1

justin bieber gave up a career!!
    that scandal!!
    read more:

?

• WakaWakaEhEh

I didn’t even know I signed up for OMGPOP, lol.. wut is this?

Very demanding

I’m listening to bloodhound gang XD

• Takes1toKno1

Waka ur greatestspuzzle right?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Waka ur greatestspuzzle right?

Yepp.

why are there no shirtless Justin candids yet? :(

Very demanding

I’m listening to bloodhound gang XD
    ——————-
    Oh that make so much more sense

• mileykicksass

My tumblr theme was randomly fucked up…*looks at Jenny*

Oh that make so much more sense

Haha i know i only like that song of them ..

Oh that make so much more sense

Haha i know i only like that song of them ..
    —————————————
    Ive never heard of the are they rock?

jk.

• Demiandmileylove

Ive never heard of the are they rock?

Yes i think so XD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k [

gotta go, night guys <3
    yes here in italy it’s midnight and a half xD

RiRi said:

gotta go, night guys <3
    yes here in italy it's midnight and a half xD

HERE TOO ! … so i’m gone go too bye bye sleep well !

• Takes1toKno1

She lives in Italy omg djkdidi I’m going there soon with my mom

• Miley RiRi

HERE TOO ! … so i’m gone go too bye bye sleep well !

goodnight :D

She lives in Italy omg djkdidi I’m going there soon with my mom

REALLY??? where are you going??

• anons

There hasn’t been anons for 3 weeks now.

i miss anons.. like the one who said “it’s dead” ahahah :'(

• -inhalelove

Yes Rose, cause I took the time to log onto your tumblr from my phone, during school just to fuck up your theme… -_-

• xdolshhex

i miss anons.. like the one who said “it’s dead” ahahah :'(

He’s dead ._.

• Takes1toKno1

Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:36 pm
    Miley RiRi said:
    She lives in Italy omg djkdidi I’m going there soon with my mom

REALLY??? where are you going??

I really dont know where but my dad is Italian and he’s taking me for the first time ever! With my mom lol

-inhalelove said:

I was being sarcastic..omg it was so weird, the fading tbar image was the background and everything was fucked D: I fixed it tho..don’t know what happened. You’re in class????

• Takes1toKno1

The it’s dead anon is anons. -.- I think.

• Firework

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

• Miley RiRi

cool :) i live near venice.. but all italy is nice :)

• Fuckyou

When are together it the time of our lives

Takes1toKno1 said:

The it’s dead anon is anons. -.- I think.

Many anons say its dead, though.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

All you people seem to be from really cool places like Italy,Estonia,France and I’m stuck in Ireland -__- :L

Well mines is worse im from florida

i’m reblogging things.. on my yankee tumblr ;0

Raysssss

• emily14

Well mines is worse im from florida
    i’m going to flordia in september

• -inhalelove

Ill fix your thene when i get home Rose. im at In n Out rn.

• xiaolianas

Something unexpected surprise–

Hello. My friend

{{w w w }}{{better wholesaler }}{{ us }}—– [ w w w happyshopping100 c o m ]

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

thank you!!!

• NickJorWhatever12

Somebody kill me now.

emily14 said:

Well mines is worse im from florida
    i’m going to flordia in september
    —————————————-
    its a great place to visit just so boring to live

• Miley RiRi

ok now i go for realzzz, night! :D

NickJorWhatever12 said:

Somebody kill me now.
    ——————
    why?

Raysssss

ORLY?
    9-2 beatdown on Saturday, trololo.

• Takes1toKno1

Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:41 pm
    Miley RiRi said:

cool :) i live near venice.. but all italy is nice :)

Oh wow that’s amazing

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Raysssss

ORLY?
    9-2 beatdown on Saturday, trololo.
    ————————————–
    Lets not talk about that… Lets talk about the 5-1 all solo homers

• emily14

Well mines is worse im from florida
    i’m going to flordia in september
    —————————————-
    its a great place to visit just so boring to live
    yeah i’ve been there before

• mileykicksass

Ill fix your thene when i get home Rose. im at In n Out rn.

I already fixed it lol it wasn’t code or anything just appearance ^_^

• -inhalelove

Many anons say its dead, though.

Hi beautiful :3

Lets not talk about that… Lets talk about the 5-1 all solo homers
    __

Nahh, Saturday seems pretty recent to me. Fridays are so overrated. Pfft.

• Takes1toKno1

Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:42 pm
    anons said:

Many anons say its dead, though.

Oh lol well u did it the most.. I think. Lmao

15, 2011 @ 03:46 pm
    emily14 said:

Well mines is worse im from florida
    i’m going to flordia in september
    —————————————-
    its a great place to visit just so boring to live
    yeah i’ve been there before
    —————————-
    try living here

• lovelife

I like where I live (: chicago is awesome.

Hi beautiful :3

hello :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

I like where I live (: chicago is awesome.

I wunna go ;0

2011 @ 03:47 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Lets not talk about that… Lets talk about the 5-1 all solo homers
    __

Nahh, Saturday seems pretty recent to me. Fridays are so overrated. Pfft.
    Your so lucky sunday’s game was cancelled cause we would be talking about tht and you wouldnt like tht

• emily14

Well mines is worse im from florida
    i’m going to flordia in september
    —————————————-
    its a great place to visit just so boring to live
    yeah i’ve been there before
    —————————-
    try living here
    no thank you i dont like humidity

__

I would have actually. Yankees win, tying them with Red Sox in the lead of the AL East.. you know, with 73 wins.. if hadn’t the game been cancelled D;

• emily14

i wish it was winter so that it can snow here

• Dodah_J

Woohooo My comment is the top comment on see no more .. I’m so proud lmao ..

Is this alive?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Woohooo My comment is the top comment on see no more .. I’m so proud lmao ..

Is this alive?

You’re a dude? Or were just lying? lololo

Is this alive?

WakaWakaEhEh said:

———————————-
    ….Naw.. cause sheilds would have pitched and when he steps on the mounds its over

• lovelife

I wunna go ;0
    ______________

You should! It’s amazing. There’s so much to see and do here.

I’m not actually from “Chicago” but I’m from a suburb right on the border of the city but we still consider it Chicago cause it’s so close, you can literally see the skyline. I love it(:

hello :)

How was your day? (:

• NickJorWhatever12

Fuckyou said:
    NickJorWhatever12 said:

Somebody kill me now.
    ——————
    why?
    I don’t know, I’m sick of everything around me.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Some hoe blacklisted HP and Pottermore..

NickJorWhatever12 said:

Fuckyou said:
    NickJorWhatever12 said:

Somebody kill me now.
    ——————
    why?
    I don’t know, I’m sick of everything around me.
    ————————–
    Aww.. boo..? whats wrong

• foreverdevv

Hey guys!

How was your day? (:

its was very boring! lol
    yours?

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Woohooo My comment is the top comment on see no more .. I’m so proud lmao ..

Is this alive?

You’re a dude? Or were just lying? lololo

no, i’m a girl .. top comments change constantly ..

• mileykicksass

These streets will make you feel brand new, these lights will inspire you. Let’s hear it for New York, New York, New Yoorrrrrkkkkk

__

I used to whore that out all the time in school, lol.

• Takes1toKno1

Gotta go get a new phone, I dropped my my touch in the toilet last night :(
    bbl

• Peekaboo

test

• sexonfire

wow i wanna find one person older than 15 in this video :P but anyways selly looks pretty

0:18 she is the best singer !!

• katelyngahh

Actually I am 17 and That is my friend and I in the first Clip!

shes truly amazing!

Boom.

love her <3

i love you too sweetheart <3
    but you can’t sing well, i must say the truth like any other real fan lol

• gorgeousselena

she always looks sooo pretty!

• gorgeousselena

shes soo adorable with her fans ;)

• Entertainmentlove

girl can’t sing. sorry

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    __

I used to whore that out all the time in school, lol.

Lmao I hear it constantly here on New Years’ Eve for some reason O.o New York pride

ccggfadnhswkjofjfjddeape lol :)

Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:52 pm
    Dodah_J said:

Woohooo My comment is the top comment on see no more .. I’m so proud lmao ..

Is this alive?

congrats 2 uuuuu! & i guess yup its aliveee lol :P

• Dodah_J

where’s my fellow(sp?) jonatics?

HELLO EVERYBODYYYYYYYY.

jt said:

Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:52 pm
    Dodah_J said:

Woohooo My comment is the top comment on see no more .. I’m so proud lmao ..

Is this alive?

congrats 2 uuuuu! & i guess yup its aliveee lol :P

Jt heyyyyyyyyyyyy
    thanks :3

Aug 15, 2011 @ 04:03 pm
    Dodah_J said:

where’s my fellow(sp?) jonatics?

right here :D well im just one of them but oh well lol :P

• Anonymousness

is joe in california? 0.o

jt said:

Aug 15, 2011 @ 04:03 pm
    Dodah_J said:

where’s my fellow(sp?) jonatics?

right here :D well im just one of them but oh well lol :P

lol, good enough for me!

Anonymousness said:

is joe in california? 0.o

umm no, i think he’s in vegas i’m not sure though..

rip OU

anons said:

rip OU

hey anons are you a guy or a girl?

• jt

I was having an awesome time! The crowd was amazing to stick around and rock thru the rain with me. #jonasfansarethebest -@nickjonas <3

• anons

hey anons are you a guy or a girl?

I’m a girl.

anons said:

hey anons are you a guy or a girl?

I’m a girl.

oh.

Awww <3

oh.

you thought I was a guy? Don’t worry, everyone thinks that for some strange reason.. i don’t know why tho.

Aug 15, 2011 @ 04:06 pm
    Dodah_J said:

jt said:

Aug 15, 2011 @ 04:03 pm
    Dodah_J said:

where’s my fellow(sp?) jonatics?

right here :D well im just one of them but oh well lol :P

lol, good enough for me!

omg imagine if that thing in my icon behind nick was Someday Perfume if it came out that time? LMAO!

el oh el

• anons

can someone turn this into an icon for me? :)

Aug 15, 2011 @ 04:11 pm
    Dodah_J said:

Awww <3

even nick knows jonas fans r the best. <3

anons said:

lol yea i’ve always thought you were a guy for some reason..

Aug 15, 2011 @ 04:13 pm
    anons said:

can someone turn this into an icon for me? :)

:D thx!

jt said:

even nick knows jonas fans r the best. <3

yea we are <3333
    did you know he lost that bowling thing :(

Aug 15, 2011 @ 04:19 pm
    Dodah_J said:

jt said:

even nick knows jonas fans r the best. <3

yea we are <3333
    did you know he lost that bowling thing :(

yup :L im sad. NICK WENT BOWLING MORE TIMES THEN MILEY. but then again, it was a popularity contest. he hasnt gotten much popularity in a while. :\ meh.

jt said:

yea you’re right :( but it’s really sad to see their fame fading so fast :(

OMG IS THIS POST DEAD?! DX

Aug 15, 2011 @ 04:23 pm
    Dodah_J said:

jt said:

yea you’re right :( but it’s really sad to see their fame fading so fast :(

yea… :L

um..r we the only 2 ppl on this post????? O___o

• jt

jt is feeling LONELYYYYY. i am so lonelyyy. lol

ughhhh

lol i think so ..
    anyways i’m going to be bye :3 ttyl <3

aww :C kk byee :) <3

NO DAAAWN NO DAAYYY.

People are saying they broke up cause he is hanging out with catilin

• WakaWakaEhEh

I was banned for the 2nd time.. lovely.

and what about miley or demi? stupid people these days seriously! lmfao

NOW TELL ME WHO THE FUCK WAS TALKING ABOUT MILEY AND DEMI???? GOD DAMN

katelyngahh said:

Actually I am 17 and That is my friend and I in the first Clip!

the reply button doesn’t work! copy & paste the comment .. and welcome to OU :)

and what about miley or demi? stupid people these days seriously! lmfao

Man you’r so obsessed with hating on Miley it’s anoying ! .. listen Demi i think has the most teenange base then Miley and then Selena .. it’s my freaking opinion and i didn’t said it was wrong i said she had and it is true !

• jt

welp. this is dead..i think.

• BrokenArrow

I dont think they break up.
    She’s so sweet with her fans!

• Demiandmileylove

Nahh i don’t think they did .. they can’t do it now i just thought they where cute together XD

:o more usersssss :D

• gorgeousselena

ikr! but people just see what they want!

People are saying they broke up cause he is hanging out with catilin
    whatttt? when?

nvm itsDEAD.

they are so adorable xD

• BrokenArrow

The girl saying Selena is a porcelain doll read my thoughts i always thought that lol

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’ll be the fire escape, bolted to the ancient brick.. where you will sit, and contemplate your day ♥

————————————-
    its beacuase he posted fizzy on twitter and there saying look it up in the urban dictionary

Lame