Lady Gaga YOU AND I Music Video

• bubblepopped

I have no idea what the hell that was.

I love that she goes out of the box and is very creative, but damn this is too much.

I embrace weirdness and I loved her when she just started with it all, but now this is just beyond weird.

I love the song however. I always love her songs. However this video does nothing for it.

I don’t see how it relates to the video.

• lost in stereo.

….

she should stop trying so hard to be controversial and stick to songs like “speechless”

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Aug 16, 2011 @ 04:19 pm
    omg wtf lolz said:

The song itself is ok, I don’t wanna sound friccen stupid, but I never get WTF she does in her videos.

I’m with you, I know most of her stans will say we are missing the point, but what is the point of making out with yourself as a mermaid. The video doesn’t match the song at all.

• sexonfire

the song looks like a horror movie trailer

• AmandaXoX

Why does she take forever to start the song in her videos. Makes me not wanna watch them -_-

• BecauseICan

Bwahahaha, itskingsleybitch!!

• ImAwesome

PERFECT.AMAZING.FLAWLESS
    You bitches can go shave your backs now
    PAWS UP BABY!!!!!!!!

• askashley

Aug 16, 2011 @ 04:23 pm
    Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    Aug 16, 2011 @ 04:19 pm
    omg wtf lolz said:

==
    When do any of Gaga’s videos make sense. If there’s anyone who can make a damn good music video and still manage to somehow cause controversy , it’s Eminem! Gaga just pulls every Halloween costume she can find in her closet now-a-days. TBH, I never understood the hype about her at all. If People honestly think of her as an original, then they’ve honesty never her of THe Original called MADONNA

• ImAwesome

Dear Oceanup, dont you thing putting a video from this genious in a site full of selena fans who think “who says” and “never say never” are the biggest shit out there is a major failure? of course they are all going to complain of how they don´t get it or how is it weird. Im out. peace

• askashley

mAwesome said:
    ==
    FTR: Not all of us are Selena and Beaver fans. we just don’t get why people look at her like she’s the most original thing in the book? Is that a crime? Another thing I hate now-a-days is the fact that women cannot make music videos anymore like they used too without a thousand in one people calling them a Gaga Wannabe

• limelighter

I actually like it. It was very artsy in a way and I liked the aesthetics :D I especially liked the part in the cornfield with her male alter ego.

I don’t think she’s trying to be “controversial” anymore but I think that a lot of her symbolism/mind vomit is more personal only stuff that she understands. Unless you pick and guess at it >_>

Everyone needs to stop complaining though >o<
    They ask for simpler music videos, then call them boring with no plot. Then the call “different” videos stupid for not being simpler, and for anyone else that does something weird they’re instantly Gaga…and Gaga is Madonna…and so forth.

I don’t even know what I’m talking about anymore @__@ *random rants*

• taylorsromeo

flawless.

• bolka2

best site about celebrities and gossip
    read more:

• bolka2

best site about celebrities and gossip
    read more:

• dreis

She looked absolutely gorgeous when she was sitting at the piano :) Flawless video<3 I love this song so much!

• limelighter

lost in stereo. said:
    ….

Songwise I think this song is similar to Speechless but I like Speechless a little more :)

• Miley RiRi

love it <3
    but… sex with a mermaid? ahah epic xD

• Ranii

she looks better as a dude.

• Smil3

amazing<3

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

ImAwesome said:

—————
    Preach girl! PREACH!

• rimiley

this woman is insaine!! do we have to watch her having sex with some guy??!

• fajiaas

Dedicated service, the new style, believing you will love it

{ w w w }{b e t t e r w h o l e s a l e r }{ u s } ***

WE ACCEPT paypal payment

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT

thank you***{w w w } {{b 2 b j o r d a n s }{ c o m } **

• omg wtf lolz

• idkMyBFFjill

I started the video without looking at it and I was like wtf, is this Skyscraper?

• RachConfound

The most shocking thing that Gaga could do at this point is something normal.

• lov2shop123

Amazing I love her song!!!! FIrst! :p

• Miricale

i don’t like Lady Gaga but this song is cool! :)

• realistgangsta

i dont like her

• Taste.The.Rainbow

Why does she always have to make her videos so long?

• Noo_Idea